Pound of Love - JUDGING!! 155 kennels to adopt!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Pound of Love - RE-OPENING!! 150+ free characters!

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:35 am

"Tell our leaders I'm not giving up until the mainlanders pay for what they've done to us."
Basic information

Username: Sunlitsecrets
Kennel number: 101
Why do you want this character? Okay so I adore these kinds of adoption centers. Having run an older one myself for about a year, I was so excited to see that this place was open once more! I took a look through the kennels and saw that this one had been here a very long time (since round 4, it looks like!) I'd love to take this guy into my character family and give him a new home.
Where will you use it, and what will you use it for? This guy would get a place on my character website (toyhouse), art, and a place in my world Silvarum's ongoing story! He would dwell with the other dragons in Twinleaf isle, which I'd love to help explain to you all further on in this form <3

Character information

Name: Irrim Longtail
Name meaning: Quite honestly, I used a dragon name generator and this sounded brilliant for him!
Nicknames? Longtail

History of the dragons:
So a long time ago, in the beginning of Silvarum's history, the dragons and other beings lived on the mainland in peace. Or they did, but the first king, Wander, was a very paranoid giraffe, and he was fearful of his own people to the point where one day he lit his own kingdom on fire and then blamed it all as some evil plot by the dragons to undermine him.
. The prideful dragons, infuriated, left and flew to the other side of the world, where no one had ever been before, to start their own home, and the people believed in Wander's lies.
. Nowadays, many mainlanders have bad opinions about the dragons, and the dragons believe terrible things about those on the mainland. It's a terrible cycle of unease and if the two groups don't try to meet each other in peace someday, something terrible is sure to happen.
. Longtail is not helping in this regard.

Personality:
He's a younger dragon, all things considered. A being hundreds of years old yet still so new, filled with fire and rage and so tired of the few islands his people are trapped on. Longtail is far more of a grumpy fellow at heart, one that can hold a grudge for centuries - and indeed, he has. Out of all the dragons of Twinleaf isle, Irrim is one of those few that wants to just bring a fiery war down on those whose ancestors banished them here. Most dragons are convinced that one day he'll just up and leave, a one man army ready to face the rest of the world.

Recently there's been some travelers from the mainland who seemed quite nice, although the long journey exhausted them, without the power of flight. Because of this the dragons are beginning to think that maybe the world has changed for the better, and yet Longtail is determined to hold onto the past.

He's a fierce friend and a brave ally, but if you get on his bad side you'll be there for a very long time.

History:
He's spent his whole life on these couple of islands in the middle of nowhere. Nothing changes too often in such a lonely place, so far distanced from everything and anyone else. He was born quite some time after the original event that sent them there occurred and Twinleaf Isle was established but he grew up hearing all the stories and continually getting frustrated by the fact that he couldn't do anything about it.

As soon as Irrim learned how to fly, he was traveling all about the islands that he could get to, seeing everything there was to be seen in each one. He even went exploring underwater quite a bit - and one day he got lucky. He dove deep down and found a cave, with air to breathe and better yet, a place to keep all his plotting hidden from those who wouldn't quite agree with his point of view on things.

He started talking with other dragons from the younger generation, and found that there were indeed a few that agreed with him. So he kept on planning and soon he had a small group of dragons like him, ready to help his cause.

Today, he's making the final few steps before he goes off to attack the mainland, and if the older dragons can't stop him, there's bound to be some trouble.

- adventure and excitement
- proving that he's right; winning
- bravery
Dislikes:
- cowards
- falsehoods
- total silence
- storms that make it difficult to fly

arracudius
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:43 pm

I see some lovely forms already!
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •Galaxy• » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:11 am

I’D LIKE TO ADOPT :

Image Character Information Image

Kennel Number : #071

─ ・ . 。゚☆: ☽ .*:☆゚. 。゚ ─

Adopt’s Name : Starr

Adopt’s Gender : Female

Adopt’s Species : My Little Pony (?)

☽ The Scent and Feel of Books
☆ Warm Blankets on Cold Days
☽ Music that has emotions and feelings

Dislikes :
☆ Loud and Boisterous People
☽ Fire, including campfires
☆ Blood, any amount, anywhere
☽ Pollen, as it annoys everyone

Personality :
Starr is a quiet and shy unicorn, who would much rather spend her days reading than socializing. She loves all animals, as they are the only ones who never judge. She can be quite funny once you get to know her though, making puns is her specialty, especially space puns. She dreams of being able to visit space one day, and want to become a scientist at PNASA. (Pony’s National Aeronautics Space Administration).

History :
Starr grew up in the city, but her family owned in a wide open field that was perfect for stargazing just outside of the city limits. She learned anything and everything the about space from her grandmother, who had a similar fascination. Every week or so, they go out to the middle of the family field, and just lay back and look at the night sky. Taking turns naming constellations and speculating about what is up there. It’s been her life long dream to know everything about, and maybe even see, space.

Credits :
xx and xx

Image User Information Image

Username : •Galaxy•

Reason for Adopting Character :
I really love all things that are related to space, and this pony was so pretty! (not to mention free ;) )
She really does look amazing and I’ve always had a thing for art, I enjoy being able to look at and love all of the art I’ve collected !

What would you use the Character for? :
I would use her for references for other art, love her, create stories and world featuring her, and I would use her on a couple of other sites!

arracudius

Other Art :
I’m awful at art..
Last edited by •Galaxy• on Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
•Galaxy•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Potions-Master » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:15 pm

WIP
*image here*
Basic information
Username : potions-master
Kennel number : 99

Why do you want this character?

Its different from other pets, as it has a mask!! I really love mysterious animals, and the chibiness to it also adds to its cuteness, and i love foxes with many tails in general, reminds me of nine tailed foxes hehe <3

Where will you use it, and what will you use it for?

Character information
Name : Kyuruu
Personality : Quiet, shrewd, calm
History :
Being in caves

Being in solitude

Nature

Dislikes

Loud creatures

Crowds

Anyone who tries to take off its mask

Extras: (optional)arracudius

*image here*
Basic information
Username: potions-master
Kennel number: 58
Why do you want this character?
Where will you use it, and what will you use it for?

Character information
Name: Mazique
Personality: Tomboyish, loyal, loves scaring people.
History: She was found in the woods by her previous owner, and had almost killed him until he managed to win dominance and tamed her with food. The duo then became inseperable, they went exploring together, and fought enemies together. All was going well, until her owner returned home one day with a girl. Her owner then no longer paid attention to Mazique, and she started to hate her master's girlfriend. The last straw came when his girlfriend ordered him to get rid of that "nasty looking imbecile". Mazique had snarled at her, almost chomping off one of her limbs before her master pushed her away. Once everything had sunk in, Mazique understood where her master stands. She stalked up to his girlfriend, growling.
"I'll see you tonight." She bared her fangs in an evil grin. "In your nightmares! "
Previously a strong and confident wolf, she is now a hurt, dejected and lonely wolf.

Likes, dislikes: Loves meat (especially beef), chasing rabbits and going hunting. Dislikes

Extras: (optional)arracudius
❝ The game is afoot. ❞

My philosophy is, worrying
makes you suffer twice.

adoptablescharacterskals

Potions-Master

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:05 pm

Username: booklover789
Kennel number: 39
Credit for lines and color in: Template by Apache~/Uoneko, coloring and editing by booklover789
lookatthis
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:08 am

So cute booklover!
Makes me want to apply myself lol.
I will add all revamps Friday!
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,Wolf. » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:32 am

Username: Syra
Name: ---
Breed/Species: ??? Some kind of dragon thing
Preferences and Requirements for adoption:
-Credit CompassRose
-Don't change design much
Lineart Link, design credits, etc.:
Lines and Design completely by CompassRose

Username: ,Wolf.
Kennel Number: 85
Use: main rp character, story character
Name: Curvior (curr-veer-or)
Species and/or specific breed: cthul (dragon/canine)
Personality:
Curvior is a calm,silent,anti-social,and friendly hybrid. She tends to stick by herself and not talk to anyone much.
History/Background:
Curvior was created by a God, he made her half dragon, half canine. Curvior has supernatural abilities, such as; flight,invisibility,and supernatural strength. She can also shape-shift into anyone or anything, Curvior also goes by C or Cur, she'll some times go by X-1233, her experiment number. She has never hurt anyone or anything, but if need to she will. She does not age, nor will she ever, she is unknown to a lot since she keeps out of a sight.
Likes/dislikes/art, etc. (optional):
Hates scientist,bugs/insects,fights,and hatred, she loves music and being alone.
andwellallfloatonokay
Joined 11/6/18
Gifts received 11
Gifts given out 0

,Wolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silver ~ » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:13 pm

Username: silver ~
Kennel number: 2
Credit for lines and color in: lines by meveh., revamp by silver ~
lookatthis

Username: silver ~
Kennel number: 124
Credit for lines and color in: lines by meveh., revamp by silver ~
lookatthis
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:24 am

Username: booklover789
Kennel number: 13
Credit for lines and color in: Base by From the Stars, background and revamp by booklover789
lookatthis
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lost_wings » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:10 am

edit ;; nevermind lol
Last edited by lost_wings on Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tohou.se. credit. ଓ
──────────────────────────
<::::::::::::::::::::}]xxxx@
lv. 20↑
──────────────────────────
██████████████████████████
lost_wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes