The New Agency: closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What sort of prize would you be interested in?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 am

Just the fame!
27%
A few newborns!
19%
Adopting Privileges!
54%
I have a different idea and will PM you!
No votes

Total votes : 48

Re: The New Agency ~ Open to posting =3

Postby BPeppers » Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:52 am

Alright so I'll have about an hour or two when I get home? :3

CHARACTER DESIGN CONTEST
Win a green sorbet! [it will be given out]
BPeppers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby versicolor » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:11 am

Pet's ID Tag:
Number 58

Image of Pet

Name You'd Choose for Her:
Florence Leyla Slavik

Nicknames:
Flossie;
The team just calls her that to mess with her.

Name Meanings:
Florence;
1. From the Latin name Florentius or the feminine form Florentia, which were derived from florens "prosperous, flourishing".
2. The name can also be given in reference to the city in Italy, as in the case of Florence Nightingale. She was a nurse in British hospitals during the Crimean War and is usually considered the founder of modern nursing.
Leyla;
Variant of Leila. Means "night" in Arabic.
Slavik;
Means "nightingale" in Czech.

Species:
Australian Kelpie

Place of Birth:
Ostrava, Czech Republic.

Current Location:
Chicago, Illinois.

Reason You Want Her:
There are many reasons why I would want the lovely Florence. Once Tripp donated her, I instantly fell in love with her beautiful design. Her colors and design flow perfectly together, and the red heart brings just the right amount of contrast to draw attention to her. 'Twas an instantaneous connection. Of course, I do not just want her for her looks. She seems like a perfect character to be a medic of sorts, in my completely anthro plot. Also, I can clearly see a caring, but slightly harsh personality within her, which would be great for the position as a nurse. I'm sure seh would fit in perfectly with my other characters, and I've been looking for a few more anthro characters to introduce to the story. She fits the bill perfectly. Also, her design is absolutely gorgeous, and I'm sure I would absolutely love to draw her. I would, of course, order art of her and give her a page on my character site. I would certainly write about her as often as time permits me, and I can assure you she would be very loved. <3

Personality:

[[ ; Caring & Nurturing
Florence is very caring by nature, and will always take time out of her day to care for the sick and injured. She feels that it gives her a meaningful purpose in life, and it always makes her feel good inside to see someone recover because of her medical expertise. She can be very encouraging and will without a doubt try her very best to encourage rapid healing in her patients. She deeply cares about both the physical and mental health of any patient that comes her way, and will always take her job very seriously. Most of the time, she will show kindness and concern to anyone who looks like they may need it, despite what her initial impression may be.
[[ ; Outspoken and Confident
Just because Florence is a gentle and caring individual, she is by no means docile. She will stand up for herself, and won't take crap from anyone. She isn't afraid to voice her own opinion and refuse to take orders. She likes to say what is on her mind, and doesn't particularly care what anyone else may think about it. She is usually very confident in her skills, and won't be afraid to try out new techniques if it means saving a life. Her self esteem is rather high, and she often thinks highly of herself. Her remarks and responses are always awfully candid and straightforward, she won't beat around the bush just to please or compliment someone.
[[ ; Honest and Reassuring
Florence always tells others the complete and honest truth, no matter who it may hurt. She is blatantly honest with everyone, absolutely no exceptions. Florence can't live with the weight of a lie on her shoulders, so often she just goes with the easier route and just tells the truth. The guilt of lying seems to eat her from the inside out, and she usually eventually confesses anyway. She is also very reassuring in scary situations and is quite good at getting rid of fears and doubts in others. She doesn't like to see distressed faces and will try her best to get others to calm down, think rationally, and let go of their fears in such such frightening situations.
[[ ; Loyal & Trustworthy
Florence would never in a million years let her friends or family down. She just couldn't bare with the thought that she wasn't able to pull through for them, and that any results of that would be her fault. Due to this, she is extremely trustworthy, and can be constantly counted on to keep her word. Not once has Florence been known to break a promise, as she tends to take promises rather seriously. She would never just abandon those that are close to her in the face of danger, and would protect them as well as she could. She's rather attached to most of her friends and family, and could never just drop everything and leave them.
[[ ; Calm & Collected
Florence never seems to be the one who constantly blows their top off, or gets angry over the most insignificant things. She doesn't have problems keeping herself calm in desperate situations and works very well under pressure. She also doesn't often have any issues with keeping herself collected and mature, even if she really does feel like pitching a fit. She doesn't freak out in pressuring situations, and more often than not her brain doesn't get clouded with panic. Instead, she is almost always able to think clearly and effectively. It would indeed be a rare sight to see her raise her voice out of anger, she can't even remember the last time she had done so.
[[ ; Harsh and Vain
The not so perfect and nice side of Florence is well, not all that fun to be around. Despite her very caring and reassuring nature, she tends to be a perfectionist. That means, no mistakes, ever. No exceptions. If someone else seems to screw up royally, she is usually the one to call them out on it. She's not that cruel in a sense, but sometimes she can be a bit severe with her words. She is also quite vain, and often spends a good bit of time on her looks, and cares very much about her appearance. You would never see her in a disheveled and rough looking state, she always seems to be polished and clean cut around others.

History/Background:
A small child ran frantically throughout her family's small house in the industrial city of Ostrava. Her long, wavy blue hair flowed behind her head as she rushed to fetch herbs for the mother. She raced out the door, and made a sharp turn into their tiny, disheveled backyard. A few plants and medical herbs grew in a small garden patch, which the young girl tore out of the ground swiftly. She quickly wiped the dark specks of dirt off of her white dress before making her way back onto the petite house. Her father sat in the living room, his right leg propped up on a wooden chair.

"Mama, mama! I've got the herbs!" The child exclaimed, a sense of urgency in her voice.

"Thank you Běla. Will you please help me with your father's wounds?" Her mother asked in a gentle voice.

"I'll do anything mama!" Běla claimed, and she honestly meant it. If it meant helping her father recover. The young Australian Kelpie rushed to her father's side, making a face at the sight of her father's incisions. His leg had been very badly cut in a rather unfortunate mining accident, something that was not uncommon in the mining city of Ostrava. They were working on destroying the old mines though, something that Běla was grateful for. As her mother laid a mushy, green poultice on her husband's leg, the young girl skillfully wrapped a bandage around the wounds. Even at her young age, she was extremely skillful at healing wounds and treating the sick. She hugged her father tightly as her mother took over, teaching her daughter everything she knew. "Everything will be alright papa." Běla reassured, her bright blue eyes squeezed shut.

"I know, I know Běla." Her father replied, his voice calm. Although, you could tell that he was in severe pain. He pointed to the red, bleeding heart on his daughter's chest and added "I have you, don't I?" A bright happy smile was on his face, and he hugged his daughter back. A large smile appeared on Běla's face, she knew that she had done her job well. It made her actually feel happy inside, to help her father when he was in need. He had done so much for her, and now it was time for her to give back to him.

{ ... }

I am no longer Běla. I am no longer that naive little girl back in the Czech Republic. I am a full grown, fully capable adult, who could easily kill if I so wished. Not that I would though. I am Florence, no longer Běla. I lost that name the day I moved to America, the freedom land. Or so they called it. I am a beautiful, strong, caring woman who won't take crap from anyone. I am a medic, a nurse. And most importantly of all, I am certainly not Flossie.

"Flossie! Stop that!" Noche whined, obviously not pleased with the immense stinging that was running through his arm. The monochrome wolf grumbled to himself as I cleaned out the deep cut in his arm.

"Don't call me that." I stated simply, not wishing to go by such a ridiculous name. I mean seriously, Flossie?

"That's what you get for making this hurt." Noche snickered, amused by my reaction. I didn't really get why though, it's not like I was flipping out and making a huge deal out of it. I carefully pulled out a shard of glass out of his wound, followed by a whimper from Noche. If anything, her certainly didn't take physical pain well.

"I warned you that this was going to hurt. Nothing about medical procedures are pleasant, you know." I explained in a matter of factly tone. Noche snorted out of displeasure, and then kept his mouth shut as I applied a clean bandage to his wound. He knew there would be no use trying to argue with me, I always won. "There, all better." I said gently, before releasing my grasp from his arm.

"Thanks." Noche mumbled under his breath. Suddenly, his phone started beeping, a disappointed and concerned look subconsciously appeared on my face. "Well, duty calls. See ya Flossie!" I knitted my brow, concern in my blue eyes.

"Don't you think you should rest up a bit? I mean, what if your stitches come out...again?" I asked, worried about Noche's arm.

"Pffft, they won't. Don't worry darling, I'll be fine." With that, Noche ran out of the medical facility and into the night, probably off hunting criminals again. I sighed, when would that boy ever learn?

Theme Song:
"If I just breathe
Let it fill the space between
I'll know everything is alright
Breathe
Every little piece of me
You'll see
Everything is alright
If I just breathe."

Breathe - Michelle Branch

Other:
The Characters Mentioned;

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.

[[ WIP ouo ]]
Last edited by versicolor on Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dream pet acheived 1/6/14 ♥
Yo I used to be Jelli.
versicolor (adj.) - 1. changing in color, iridescent: versicolor skies.
2. of various colors

ask.fm
mac and cheese
versicolor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:39 am

Code Drop Form List

List of forms for this week's code drop~ As always, no one is to edit or bump up this list. I will be doing it on a periodical basis, and further quoting will only be confusing and spammish. ;3

Kennel 3

Ninjutsu

Kennel 9

Goddess of Grape

Kennel 10

wildwolfspiret
Nuky 101

Kennel 20

June Bug

Kennel 41

LittleStarWolf

Kennel 45

Nawee
*amber*
☼Sparrow☼

Kennel 46

RoaringLion
Koowie

Kennel 47

koowie
wesleydog
Minkeh

Kennel 53

JerseyDusk

Kennel 58

Apple Jack
Veggievampire
Kessler
Lirrie
Jelli

Kennel 60

Tammanae

Kennel 61

S u m m e r

Unknown Kennel

Tasha999
Ikaaaaaaaaa
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neonfrozen » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:45 am

MAJOR WIP CURRENTLY!

Pet's ID Tag:

Thirty Nine [16]

Name You'd Choose for It:

Hantu [Idonesian for Spooks]

Why?
Read above ^^

Male

Why?
Doesn't his design just look like a male? His picture, his handsomeness, it all just ties it together into the the look of a Male.

Reason You Want It:
History/Background/Other:
Last edited by neonfrozen on Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:32 am, edited 3 times in total.

neon | she/her | straight (LGBTQ+ ally)

art hoarder and artist wanna-be (never too old to learn!)

i love to talk and make new friends, please feel free to shoot me a message!

Ozone (pictured left)
| Huskya (pictured in avatar)
signature art (c) Autumn Fire

keep up with me on these sites as well!
toyhouse - twitter - furaffinity - instagram
neonfrozen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:41 am

Koowie, you are NOT allowed to have two forms at the same time, even if this form is for the next code drop. Please remove it or I will include it on this code drop's list. If you want to post a form for the next code drop, then post it after this code drop is done. =/
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neonfrozen » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:51 am

Tammanae wrote:

Koowie, you are NOT allowed to have two forms at the same time, even if this form is for the next code drop. Please remove it or I will include it on this code drop's list. If you want to post a form for the next code drop, then post it after this code drop is done. =/

Okay, I deleted my other form leaving only the one above ^^

neon | she/her | straight (LGBTQ+ ally)

art hoarder and artist wanna-be (never too old to learn!)

i love to talk and make new friends, please feel free to shoot me a message!

Ozone (pictured left)
| Huskya (pictured in avatar)
signature art (c) Autumn Fire

keep up with me on these sites as well!
toyhouse - twitter - furaffinity - instagram
neonfrozen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Papyrsatyr » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:05 pm

I'll start the CD in 30 minutes from now if things go as planned. So please try to finish up! If anything happens and the code drop cannot be done I will notify you via my phone.

Please try to finish up your forms guys! Good luck!
Papyrsatyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby June Bug » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:34 pm

phew, I think I got back on time. x3 I just now got the bare minimum of the personality/story done so I'll at least have that much finished for the code drop. Thanks for giving us a little more time Apple~<3
June Bug
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:26 pm

Koowie's form is not a part of the list, as I hate posting it twice in the same page, both due to redundancy and space consumption, but of course, any forms after the list are not included. Last time this wasn't an issue, as no one posted forms at the Code Drop day, but just letting the person who is taking care of that this week know. ^^'
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:31 pm

Code Drop!

For those who didn't get picked, I'm sorry. There were a lot of great forms. A lot of them came down to permission. x_x

@-Ninjutsu: Please finish your form if you wish to adopt this pet. Donator's rule.
@-LittleStarWolf: Please provide a screenshot of your PM
@-RoaringLion: Please add more to your form
@-JerseyDusk: Please add more to your form
@-S u m m e r: Please add more to your form
@-Ikaaaaaaaaa: Please add more to your form
@-koowie: Please add more to your form

Goddess of Grape wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
Image of pet
Suni
Reason You Want It:
I've been messing around with my own Kiwi character and the idea of drawing more than one of them together, like in a little group so they could all go on adventures. It's a very appealing idea because they're so easy to draw. Her design is simple and easy to replicate as well, making her perfect for the ideas I have. :)
Personality:
Suni is the more docile of the trio, she doesn't just jump in like her friends, she has to think about what she's about to do before she does it. She's often the voice of reason, always asking "are you sure?" several times before she finally goes along with what the others are doing. Because of her timid nature her two other Kiwi companions are very protective of her, always watching her back and such to make sure she doesn't get hurt on one of their many adventures.
Suni is also closest to Ven, the wild she-dog who looks after them from time to time. They often all three go to Ven's den and she'll watch over them while they sleep.

Story Snippet/History/Usage:
Suni had always been a very cautious bird, a very... Kiwi, Kiwi. If you get what I'm saying. She was always hiding out, keeping low and trying to survive while being as unnoticed as a leaf on the ground. It wasn't until one morning that she ran into someone who changed her whole life just by, literally, running into her.
"Oof!" Suni peeped in alarm when she found herself shoved unceremoniously sideways and to the ground. Wiggling around she awkwardly stood back up to see just what had run into her and at the sight of another one of her kind she froze, it was rare to see others like her in this part of the jungle. Feeling more nervous by the second when the other bird finally righted itself she was about to turn tail and run, but then they spoke.
"There is a ferret chasing me, so I suggest you ru-" The other bird had barely time to finish her sentence when a rustling in the bushes beyond caught both their attentions. In silent agreement the two Kiwi looked to each other and then ran side by side as fast as they could away from the ferret chasing them.

Running didn't seem to be any use, the ferret was determined not to give up its prey. Suni looked to the dark brown Kiwi beside her and couldn't understand why the other bird had a smile breaking out on its face, this was not a happy situation!
"Almost there!" The other bird shouted, "Ven! ... Dinner's here!"
'Dinner?' Suni was hardly prepared for the shadow that suddenly leapt over the two small birds and snapped the ferret up, its squealing only lasting a moment before it was dead. Suni wasn't going to stop running but once again the other Kiwi rammed into her so that she tumbled to a halt.
"Don't need to run anymore, she's got it." The brown kiwi said, standing over Suni's fallen form.
"W-who? What just happened!?! Are you crazy?!" Suni sputtered, trying her darnedest to get back up on two feet, but she froze when she saw who that shadow had belonged to... it was a large dog. That was when the small kiwi unceremoniously went limp and fainted.
"Is she dead?" The brown Kiwi asked the slim dog with some worry.
"I don't think so Dee, but we shouldn't just leave her here.. something may try to make a meal of her." Ven suggested quietly while looking around, she wasn't the only predatory animal in the forest, there were things out there that even she needed to worry about. "Let me eat our kill and we'll take her back to the den, if she wakes up before then promise to me that you will let her make her own decision and not force her to come with us like you did True."
Destiny nodded with a sigh, "Alright fine but wouldn't it be great for her to join us? Then we'll be the three amigos!"
Ven looked at her pointedly, "I-I mean the three amigos and their... matriarch leader dog?" Destiny's lame save made the she-dog laugh.
"Whatever you say Dee."

And that's all I'll be able to write for now, but you get the idea of where it's going. :) I'm going to do a sketch of the three of them, since I don't think I'll be able to do a full blown image in such short time. I hope that's alright. D:

Code: Select all
http://d.facdn.net/art/applefiend/1311479677.applefiend_kiwi.png

Revamp 1
http://i56.tinypic.com/2ikt6wm.jpg

Original Image
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=227901&size=large&format=auto&rev=1

Nuky 101 wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:

Image of pet

Christine Bell.

Reason You Want It:
I love her because when I first saw her I thought 'Wow, that is a pretty design.' It's very modern, yet not too hard, and excellent colors. I especially love the circles, that makes her pop and makes her look kind-of like a little girl, hence why I chose such a little-girl sort-of name. I would love her and tresure her if I had the privledge of adopting her. ^^

Personality
~Shy
Christine Bell is a very shy girl, who usually looks at the floor instead of looking you in the eye, and is often fidling with something.

~Mischevious/Slightly Evil/Ambetious
Christine Bell, while she may look cute on the outside, has an inner-demon and likes to be in charge of things. She may smile at you, then turn around and plot how to over-throw you. Those who know her really well, while she does have a sweet side, are wary and careful of her evil side. She is very ambetious and has goals for herself.

~Little-girl
Christine Bell has three parts to her - One part a cute, innocent little girl, one a evil side, and another one that is unidentifiable. The little-girl part of Christine Bell loves stuffed animals, tea-parties, dresses, and dolls, just like a little girl.

~Scary/Unidentifiable
Christine Bell can be very scary when she wants to be, and always seems to know what people are thinking. She can also be questioned about where her loyalties lie, and if she's a good person to trust. The correct anwser is no, she's not always the best one to tell a secret to, especially if she's hinted to you that she wants to be in charge of something you are in charge of.

~Sweet/Big heart
Despite how scary and unpredictable she might be, Christine Bell has a big heart and can be very sweet to you, and you can't stay mad at her for too long, until the next time she tries to over-throw you.

History
"Mom! Mom! Mom mom mom mom mom mom! Mooooooooom!"
"WHAT?!"
"Terry and Henry won't let me play with them!"
The she-wolf narrowed her eyes at the young pup, who was the exact picture of innocence, blinking at her with wide, water-filled, pink and brown eyes.
"I told them not to let you."
"But why?" Christine Bell didn't care how whiny she sounded, she was distraught at the unfairness of this situation.
"Because you're too small. You could get seriously hurt," her mother, Fanna replied, tossing her head back and standing up to go check on the other pups, ending the conversation.
"I'm not too small! I'm as good as any fighter there is!" Christine Bell howled after her mother, but Fanna pretened not to hear her youngest daughter. Christine Bell grumbled a curse at her mother under her breath, and laid back down. It just wasn't fair. She was as good as any of her siblings when it came to fighting; she could even beat them! It wasn't fair that only because she was the runt of the litter and the only female, that her mother considered a pinecone to be an equal fighting partner, once the spiky ends were all picked off, so it just looked like the core of an apple.
"Hey baby sis!" Rond's voice boomed towards her. Christine followed her mother's example and pretended not to hear him. Christine was the youngest and the only girl out of a litter of five, talk about pressure! Rond was the oldest, then came John, then Terry and Henry, who were twins, then her.
"Aw, look at her Rond, pretending not to hear us. Did you pick that up from mommy, Chrissy Belly?" John's taunting voice floated into her ears and she gritted her teeth so she didn't growl. She hated John's nickname for her, 'Chrissy Belly.' It made her sound like she was an infant.
"I think you made her mad, John. Oi, Chrissy! John didn't mean it!" Rond called to her, aproching the den, where she was curled up in a bed, pretending to be asleep. Rond was Christine Bell's favorite, and John was her least favorite. The twins could always make her laugh, but they could be creul. Christine still pretened to be asleep, she was too angry to talk to anyone right now without snapping at them.
"Chrissy Belly, come on. You can't sulk all day, and there's chores to be done."
Christine Bell's eyes flew open, full of anger and hate, she stood up and whirled around. "Chores, chores, chores! That's all I ever do all day! I never to get to wrestle, or play with you guys, and no, I'm not to small or young," she added, as Rond opened his mouth. "I'm sick of it! I'll prove to you guys that I'm old enough to do things on my own now!" John just looked amused, Rond looked worried. He knew how ambetious Christine Bell was, and that she meant it.
"And, er... How are you going to do that?" Rond asked.
Christine thought for a moment, then said, "I don't know yet, but I'll think of it, then you guys will be sorry you ever laughed at me!"
"I never laugh at you!" Rond said fiercly.
Christine rolled her eyes and let out a snort. "I know you do. You don't think I hear you laughing behind my back? You don't think just because you tell Terry or Henry or John or mom, 'Don't tell Chrissy this, but...' I don't still hear it? Because I do!"
Rond shut his mouth, his fur getting warm. He hadn't thought or known Christine Bell knew those things he said about her behind her back. They weren't bad, just stuff like, 'I think Chrissy's too small to wrestle yet.' Or, 'I don't know if Chrissy's ready for this yet.' Even as he felt ashamed, his own temper burst into flamed. "Well, they're true! You are too young and small for stuff, and I'm sorry I'm trying to watch out for you and trying to make sure you don't get hurt. So, when you figure out a way to prove to us you're not a baby, be sure to tell me, Chrissy Belly," he added creuly, and ignoring the flare of anger, hatred, and hurt in her eyes, and he turned on his heel to padd off in the opposite direction, John on his heels.
Christine threw herself back down on her bed, anger still bubbling in her stomach. She suddenly remebered a story her mother had told her as a pup, about a small wolf who went on an adventure, and met loads of people, and had tons of fun. She had a stroke of insperation, and grinned, not like a little girl, but evily.
-The next day-
"Rond, where are you goin'?"
Rond sighed, but paused to let Terry and Henry catch up to him. "I'm going to go apologize to Christine Bell. She didn't deserve to have me yell at her, and I feel really guilty."
"Ah," Henry said, grinning. "Rond the Saint. We knew you'd apologize."
Rond rolled his eyes, and padded up to the den where Christine Bell and Fanna slept. Fanna came running out, her brown eyes frantic and her fur untidy.
"Woah, mom, did you roll in the dirt?" Terry asked, laughing.
"This isn't funny!" Fanna snapped. "Christine Bell's missing! Have you seen her; I haven't seen her since yesterday afternoon!"
The twins' grins faded, and Rond looked shocked. "No, we haven't seen her," Rond replied. "Christine Bell and I got into an argument after you left, and..." Rond suddenly looked horrified. "No... She couldn't have... She wouldn't have..."
"What?" the twins and Fanna asked at the same time staring at him, eyes widening.
"W-when we got into the argument, I got angry and told her to prove she wasn't a baby. I thought she knew I was angry; that I was just blowing steam, but..."
"You what?" Fanna practically exploded. Terry's and Henry's eyes were huge, and they glanced at eachother then at Rond, then fearfully at their furious mother.
"She couldn't have gone too far," Rond portested. "Let's look around."
But, as they searched and searched they still couldn't find her. After hours and hours of looking, Fanna sat down and began to howl. Rond guiltly looked at her, and the twins scampered off to go look in some other hiding spots.
-Far away-
Christine Bell ran along, her curly tail bouncing with every bound she took. She was too far away to hear her mother's howl, or her brothers calling her name. She was excited and entergentic, despite the fact she had been running all night and day. "I'm am not a baby," she muttered under her breath, and she finally reached her destination, the city. Her eyes widened and she gave a little yelp of excitment. "I'm here!" she breathed, her breath coming hard and fast with her exhaustion from running for over twelve hours, with only short breaks. She sat down for a moment, to catch her breath, then took off again, heading for the city lights, which were growing stronger against the darkening sky.

Art of her:

Permission
some_days_are_gold wrote:Nuky 101 asked me to post here, they have my permission to adopt :3

Check on page 9 for the permission post. ^^

http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af21/PlushieCrayon/ChickenSmoothie/Art/Customs/puppy3.png?t=1294672787

Revamp 1
http://i51.tinypic.com/6nxgk1.jpg

Original Image
http://i56.tinypic.com/2rx8w2o.jpg

June Bug wrote:Murrherpdurr~ >> This little cutie's been here for almost a year now. I cannot resist anymore. ;n;

Pet's ID Tag:
Image of pet
Alou'e
Reason You Want It:
She's been giving me the eye for quite some time now, though I was sure she'd go quick. She's simple, but very appealing and I can very much see myself drawing her often. <3
I'd been thinking I was going to find/make a canine guide for Nyati as her tribe will only see her as their true 'wise woman' when she has found a companion/guide. However, I very much love the idea of Alouette as her guide. Despite not being a 'powerful' species, her tribe revers the horse as an un-tamable spirit. To have one choose you in such a way would bring great respect.

Personality:

Alou'e is pushy and insistent, but she couldn't be more sweet. She is deeply attached to Niyati, her companion. She requires near-constant attention from the Tree Kangaroo and will enthusiastically and happily press herself, against the Roo if she ignores her for too long.
She is athletic and a skilled protector, but she, like her companion, is still young and still makes many mistakes. She shows great promise as a guide companion. She strives to live up to the expectations of both Niyati and the tribe, but she mirrors her friend's internal fears of falling short.

History:

She was born a near-normal Rocky Mountain Pony. The only difference between her and the rest of her herd was her strange disconnection to them. During these younger years, she was very different, still happy and enthusiastic, but there where many times when she would simply stop and stare as though in a trance. She would stay in this frozen state for hours if allowed. To break the trance all one had to do was nudge her enough to move her. Then, she would be back as though nothing had happened.
Even without these trances, she seemed to only be half of a whole being, her personality only had the one side and her off-vibes often gave others a creepy feeling. Her eyes were light and cloudy, often blank of expression, giving her a ghostly gaze.

During her second year, she met Niyati. She spotted her staring at her from high in a tree. She paused, standing straight up-right, giving away her position to any predator who could be stalking. Luckily, the lookouts had been doing their job well that day and she was quite safe despite being farther away from the others than she usually was. She was drawn to this strange being in the tree and their gazes locked.

The stranger slowly descended from her perch in the tree, never breaking eye contact, and approached her as one might an old friend.
Alou'e was confused. She felt as though she knew her, though she couldn't remember ever having seen her.
She stopped in front of her and smiled, reaching out toward her. She let her hand hover a few inches in front of the pony's nose.
Alou'e raised her nose to press against the strange hand. Immediately, she could feel a clarity flow through her and she knew the stranger to be her other half. The ghostly look vanished. Her eyes cleared to a bright chocolate brown. She gasped lightly, realizing she could finally see clearly, in both the figurative and literal sense.

The change from wild mountain pony to guide companion was fast, but she never looked back or questioned it. It makes sense to her and she knows this is why she was different to begin with. She was always meant to be with Niyati. She told him of her importance and the bond they share and she adapted quickly to tribe life.
They call her 'Deliverance' for their hope that she, along with Niyati, will lead the tribe into a new age of prosperity. It is a name she hopes to live up to as Niyati, which means 'Fate', 'Fortune', or 'Supreme Power', hopes to live up to hers.

Of course~<3

(other art, 1, 2, 3, 4)

revamp 3
http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy125/Sphiria/AShop/rockyfoal.png

revamp2
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=433799&size=large&format=auto&rev=1

Revamp 1
url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=433799&size=large&format=auto&rev=1

Original image
url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=502251&size=large&format=png&rev=1]4[/url

☼Sparrow☼ wrote:
Pet's ID Tag: 45
Image of pet Image
Name You'd Choose for It: Kochanek
Why?
Well, for one, Kochanek is just such a cool name! I love saying it. Also, one of the things I noticed about his design is that he seems to have a blue heart outline on his back (at least, to my eyes). "Kochanek" means "Lover" in Polish, a language I am attempting to learn. I decided I would look into changing his name when I made this character, so I went to google translate and, on a whim, typed in lover. I saw the translation of Kochanek, and it just seemed to click.

Reason You Want It: Well, two reasons. For one I adore Australian shepherds, which is the breed Kochanek most closely resembles. I show dogs competitively, and I love Aussie's temperment, willingness, athleticism, devotion, and beauty. Second, I have been looking for a dog character to RP with since my designs are decidedly unoriginal (as well as hampered by my almost non-existant artistic abilities on a computer), and when browsing through some adoption threads I came across him. His design jumped out at me, and I just knew I had to apply.

History/Background/Other: I skulked along the highway, nearing the town. I was so hungry...why had my mothers owner dumped me here, leaving me to fend for myself? I had wandered for days, scrounging bits of food from trash the humans threw from the windows of their cars. In the days I had been out here, the most I had ever found was a cheeseburger, old, cold, and greasy, but delicious to my starving stomach. I had continued moving, towards what seemed to be a city. Surely, SURELY, there must be help for me there. I had gotten close, close enough to smell the scents, both tantaizing and disgusting, wafting towars me from the metropolis. Sniffing the air, I darted across the highway. To late, I realized I had misjudged my timing. Bright lights shone in my eyes as I stood terrified. RUN!!! my brain screamed. I couldn't move. I was paralyzed by fear. I was going to meet the same end as my siblings. I would never again see my mother never again know kindness. I closed my eyes, the only thing I could move, bracing myself for the pain. A screech rent the night, hot air boiled towards me...

But the pain never came....slowly, carefully, I opened my eyes. All I could see was a bright light directly in front of me. Is this what it is like to die? I wondered. Suddenly I heard a slam, and footsteps approaching me. I can't be dead...there wouldn't bee footsteps.. I shrank back. My vision staarted to adjust to the glare as a girl stepped in front of the car. She crouched, holding her hand out to me, speaking low, kind words I didn't understand. It sounded like she was trying to reassure me though... I looked at her warily, unoving exxcept for a slight tremble of fear and adreneline I couldn't control. she continued to crouch there unmoving, looking down at my feet. It seemed like she was trying to mimic a submisive pose. Slowly, carefully, I approached her, ready to flee at any moment. She stroked me gently, scratched my ears, and combed through the thick fur on my neck. "No collar" she murmured, still not looking at my face, lest she seem to be a threat, I assumed. I looked at her, tilting my head, still nervous, trying to figure out what she had said. "Well I can't just leave him here on the road." she stood slowly, trying not to startle me, I thought, and patted her side "Here, boy. Here, puppy puppy..." she murmured. My ears pricked slightly. I knew what THOSE words meant. I stumbled up to her, nearly falling. I was really weak from combined hunger and that scare. I looked up at her and wagged my stump of a tail. I tried to look happy, but I was still quite nervous. She opened the back door to her little car and offered for me to jump in. I looked at her smiling face. If I don't trust her who else CAN I trust? Will someone else come to save me in time?

I made a spur of the moment decision, and tried to jump into her car...but my back legs didn't quite make it. Gently, she lifted my hips and boosted me into the car, before closing the door gently and getting in the front. We drove for awhile...I must have dozed off because next thing I know, she's picking me up and carrying me inside a house much bigger and nicer than the one I had grown up in. Still drowzy, I didn't fight her gently embrace as she carried me inside and laid me on a warm, soft rug. She gave me a gentle stroke, before dissapearing. I vaugely heard her voice, then another womans joined hers. The girl who saved me must have a pack... I thought, my brain hazy as I started to drift back into a doze. Before I could fall asleep, the girl reappeared, holding a bowl. She set it down in front of me. Food! I wolfed it down, barely noticing the taste of the kibble. My hunger sated, I sighed, laying my head back on my paws. The girl stroked me. It seemed I had finally found a home. My suspicions were, to my mind, confirmed when she murmured, just before I fell into a deep dreamless sleep, "You need a name...I think I'll call you Kochanek."

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb416/Beautiful-Vision/Permmissionadopt.png Permission from Tripp

THANK YOU Tripp for putting this wonderful puppy here for adoption, I hope I am given the chance to give him an awesome home.

http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu172/Insanitytripp/wolfhome/Claimed/woof-1.png

wesleydog wrote:
ImageImageImageImage

Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel 47

Tay

I've decided to keep the name that she came with. It seems to just fit so perfectly! ^^ I'll be keeping it as "Tay" if I get her. <3

Breed/Species:
Marten -> Beech Marten (also known as Stone Marten)

Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Chordata
Subphylum: Vertebrata
Infraphylum: Gnathostomata
(unranked): Chordata Craniata
Superclass: Tetrapoda
Class: Mammalia
Subclass: Theria
Infraclass: Placentalia
Superorder: Laurasiatheria
Order: Carnivora
Suborder: Caniformia
Family: Mustelidae
Subfamily: Mustelinae
Genus: Martes
Species: Martes foina

Martens are slender, agile animals, adapted to living in taigas, and are found in coniferous and northern deciduous forests across the northern hemisphere. They have bushy tails, and large paws with partially retractible claws. The fur varies from yellowish to dark brown, depending on the species, and, in many cases, is valued by fur trappers.

Origin/Setting:
Central Asia

A typical place for a Beech Marten to live, and it provides the proper marten environment all over it.

Personality:
Pink
::Loving; In love::

Tay is a very loving creature, but she has one pelt shade reserved just for those special moments. This color change, when her pelt changes to white and a pale shade of pink, is like a blush for her. She turns pink at the thought of her true love, or whenever she finds the right one. This color isn't too often seen on her, and many people misunderstand it.

Yellow
::Smiley; Happy; Happy-go-lucky::

When Tay is yellow, she's happy as can be. She's the color of a smiley face, and it's not just her pelt that reminds you of a smiley face, but also her actions and attitude. She tends to be a little too slap happy or happy go lucky at times, and it can lead to a state of depression when something goes wrong, but when she's just her normal, happy self, she's great fun to be around.

Green
::Calm; Content; Normal::

Green is reserved for a few different but similar emotions that Tay has. It is for calm, when she is not in a state of panic, and feels pretty confident and safe about and in her surroundings. It also stands for content, for whenever she feels as if things are good. They could be better, but certainly they could be worse. She tends to use this color for that emotion most. And lastly, there's a more rare emotion. Normal. It's utterly emotionless, when she doesn't really feel anything. She's not happy or sad, and the only feeling she really has is a lingering one of emptiness.

Blue/Grey
::Relaxed; Sleepy; Oblivious; Carefree

Tay turns a grey-ish shade of blue whenever she's displaying one of four emotions. At times it symbolizes that she's realzed, and not so uptight, and other times it means that she's very tired or sleep deprived and needs a nice nap in addition to a good long night's rest. When she's oblivious, sometimes it's because she's too realxed or tired. If she lets her shield down being relaxed, or if she's too tired to notice things, it often results in her being oblivious to the things around her, which is never a good thing to be. At other times, they result in her being carefree. She hasn't a care in the world when she's relazed or tired, except perhaps sleep.

Black
::Mad; Depressed; Emotional; Unsure::

Tay's certainly not the best choice in person to hang out with when she's feeling angry or grumpy. Her skull marking on the back of her pelt when she's experiencing one of these moods says it all, stay away. But sometimes the skull isn't an alert of her bad attitude. Other times, she's feeling lonely and depressed, and just needs a good hug and a few other things. Either way, Tay doesn't get mad or depressed unless there's a real reason to, and she's not overly emotional.

-form shortened for space-

http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af21/PlushieCrayon/ChickenSmoothie/Art/Customs/moodswings.gif?t=1294673076

Veggievampire wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:

Karis
{Meaning Grace}

{Her birthday is on the 12th of October}

Species:
Pharaoh hound
{But anthro obviously ^^} A totally unnatural one.. xD

Personality:
Karis is normally chatty and outgoing. She can be quite vain and mean at times though. She takes her job seriously however, and isn't one to shy away from danger. She loves doing things like bungee-jumping and rock-climbing and sporty activities. She's quite intellectual and likes to lecture her co-workers on random facts and things.

Karis likes to spend her money on expensive clothes, jewellery and decorations for her house. She owns a rather large house with flashy items but she doesn't really like it. There's been speculations on how she affords all this, when her only job is a detective, most people say her parents left her a huge amount of money but Karis doesn't say. A lot of people think she only cares about herself, that she's selfish, rude to everyone and likes to waste money for no reason. However she does actually care about all of her partner and her co-workers, you just need to get closer to her because she doesn't lend her trust to everyone. She actually does a lot of charity work, but doesn't spread that around. She normally ignores what people say about her but sometimes she can snap, like pretty much anyone.

Karis' partner is a male golden tabby tiger called Tali, who tends to get on her nerves because he likes to talk and talk without stopping. When they first met, Karis pretty much hated him. However after a while, she grew to like him. On the second year of them working together, in a particularly dangerous case Karis ignored Tali's advice and did something stupid and reckless that almost got her killed but Tali managed to save her. Ever since then Karis has always listened to him, and trusted him. And then she realized she was falling for him.

Reason You Want It:
When Tripp first donated her, I saw her and instantly felt like I needed her. The colours are so pretty and blue is my favourite colour~ I felt an instant connection, and I wish I could’ve started on her story earlier, but I was camping. D: But whilst camping, I was thinking of a story for her and in doing this I felt more and more connected to her. I like the little splash of red too. Muurrr I love her so much~ x3

I've been looking for more humanoid characters but seeing as I fail at colouring linearts and stuff, I've been lurking on the adoption threads and whatnot. I'm so glad I could have a chance to adopt her. And I hope I do get her, but of course may the best form win. :3
(I love the lineart, totally goes with her personality. xD)

Warning: There is use of guns in this story, as Karis is a detective, if it's too violent tell me so I can change it. :3

It was a cold, dark night and the dead silence of the forest had scared away most of the inhabitants of the forest. The rain had come and gone quickly, but it was enough to make the floor muddy and horrid to walk in. Somewhere in the overgrowth, a mouse stirred. It's small beady eyes glinting with the light from the moon, it twitched a few times sensing that it was safe and darted out from the bush. It hadn't been running for long until the floor started to rumble with vibrations and it ran away to safety in the bushes. "Stop!" a voice yelled, it was feminine with a hint of a British accent. A shadow streaked past the mouse's hiding place, and it was followed by two others.

The large male at the front of the chase ran as fast as he could, his paws pounding the dirty floor, he dodged to the right in hope to confuse his followers but it didn't work.
"Karis, it's no hope! It's too dark!" Another voice yelled, this time it belonged to a male with a strong American accent. "Rubbish! Why can't we just shoo-" Karis was cut off as she collided into the man they had been chasing, the man tumbled to the floor and Karis stumbled backwards and then fell. "..ow." She muttered before looking around at her partner who was fighting the beginnings of a grin. "Shut up and caution him." Karis hissed with a hint of amusement, standing up and dusted herself off. Tali picked the man off of the floor and started the caution "You're under arrest.." Karis took the radio from her waist and held it to her ear "We got the suspect." She murmured into it and turned to her partner, the radio hissed to life and someone said "Nice job! Oh..I mean received! Over!" Karis rolled her eyes and Tali began laughing "Nice tackle!" He grinned. A small smirk appeared on the female's jaws but it faded away quickly. "I guess we better get back then." She said, looking up at the skies as it started to rain. "I suppose so." Came the reply. The suspect had been muttering curses and insults at them the whole way through, but they were too wrapped up in their own thoughts to worry about him too much.

[i]Once they got back to the station, they did the basic things like searching the suspect, cataloguing him and all the boring things. Karis sighed softly and then walked off, leaving Tali to finish with him. She went to the coffee machine and poured herself a steaming cup of the brown liquid. She sat down in the corner of the cafeteria, putting her feet up on the table. Taking a sip of her coffee, she watched the few others wondering around and chatting. A frown knitted across her brow as someone looked her way and then turned back to their companion, whispering something.
Probably more rumours. Karis thought, another sigh escaping her jaws. She continued drinking the coffee, listening to the snippets of conversation that drifted to her ears. Her name came up a lot, she wasn't very liked at the station but Karis didn't care. She got the job done and that's probably the only reason the chief kept her on the team. After a little while, Tali walked through the doorway and looked around, spotting Karis he smiled and walked over to her."What's up?" he asked, genuine concern washed over his face as he reached out his hand to put it on Karis' own. "Nothing." she muttered back, pulling her hand away and staring through him.

Karis looked away, willing the heat away from her cheeks. She wanted to keep her hand there, but she couldn't. Falling in love with your partner? The stupidest thing you could do! A criminal could use it to their advantage. Not to mention he just happened to be a feline, and she was a canine. It would be a...crime against nature? She snorted in her head, why was she even thinking about it? Karis knew that Tali didn't feel that way about her. He was just a good friend. That was all. She was snapped out of her thoughts by Tali saying "There has to be something wrong... you're not normally this quiet." ...Was there a trace of hurt in his voice? No, Karis must've imagined it. She looked at him "I'm. Perfectly. Fine." She replied through her teeth. Tali looked surprised at her sudden anger. Karis was surprised too. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you."

Tali smiled and opened his mouth to say something, but he was distracted by something and he looked over as a woman approached us, Shadiya. Shadiya was a snow leopard, and somewhat of a newbie to the detective business. She flicked her orange bangs out of her face and grinned, "Hey guys!" she said, helping herself to a seat and munched on the doughnut she seemingly got out of nowhere. "So you got your bad guy! Have you questioned him yet? The victim's family are starting to get annoyed at the fact they haven't got justice or somethin'" she blinked, a few crumbs spraying from her mouth. Karis frowned "You shouldn't talk when you're eating." she muttered as she brushed the crumbs off of her legs and took them off of the table. "Ok mother." Shadiya smiled, sarcasm dripping from her voice but then she went quiet as she finished the sickly-looking pink doughnut. Karis studied the bruises she just noticed on her knees and frowned as she prodded them. Tali looked at Shadiya, raising his eyebrow "Justice? Sounds silly to me, but I suppose we were just going to go question him.." he replied, looking at Karis pointedly. Karis looked at him "Oh. Ok." was all she muttered before taking a last gulp of her now lukewarm coffee and walking out. Tali sighed, looked at Shadiya and shrugged in a "What can you do?" way.

Karis was jealous of Shadiya. She knew that she liked Tali and she flirted with him in any way possible. At least their pairing actually made sense. Karis felt sick. Why did she feel this way about Tali? She didn't want it. She thought back to the time when Tali had saved her life. The criminal had a gun, her gun. She was weapon-less and vulnerable. And he was going to kill her, for getting in the way. Karis had contacted Tali for backup, but he had countered traffic and wouldn't be there. By the time he got there, it would probably be too late. The criminal, who called himself Snake, aimed the gun at her head. A instant kill, if he pulled the trigger. He had laughed at her, asking "Where's your silly partner now? Probably dead if my hit-man did the right thing." Karis didn't feel too much fear at the possibility of Tali being dead. Back then he had been annoying, and drove her around the bend. Snake walked to Karis, his menacing eyes glaring into hers, "I suppose you're not much use now are you?" he had said, Karis remembered that she had suddenly kicked him hard. Which had made him mad. Very mad. He backed up and aimed the gun at her head again. She squeezed her eyes shut and then heard the gun shot. She flinched and opened her eyes. Snake had a stunned look on his face and he fell to the floor. Karis had looked at her body, no bullet hole. She looked at Tali. He had made it.

Karis felt dizzy, ever since then she had admired him. And they became proper partners, not people who nagged each other to death. But when Shadiya arrived, Tali had taken a liking to her. He liked her personality. Maybe Karis was too mean for him, too selfish. She had hoped that they had known each other for long enough for him to know the true her. The world started to spin, the lights too bright. Karis stumbled to the floor, someone called her name and it echoed. The world went spiralling away and into darkness.

Totally. <3

WIP!

http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu172/Insanitytripp/wolfhome/Claimed/fukya.png

Tammanae wrote:
@Roaring Lion: As it says in the Adoption rules, code drops are usually on Saturday nights unless otherwise stated. As for exact time, it all depends on when the staff members can manage to make it during the day.

Also... Kam, I hate you for convincing me. >8U

Pet's ID Tag:

Kennel 60

Image of pet

Pookie

Male

Reason You Want It:

Again, my weakness for hamsters has gotten to me. The second I saw this little guy I fell in love with him. He is so simple yet lovable, and brimming with personality, just like a hamster should be. My other hamster character, Holly, is a Syrian, but I would love to give her a playmate, despite their being solitary creatures by nature. I see him as being that little relaxed friend that she so desperately needs for her feisty temperament. I am already planning a little chibi picture of the two of them having some time together. ^^

Species

Syrian Hamster

3 Months Old

Personality/Background

A rather plain looking hamster that arrived in a litter of beautiful satins at the pet store, Pookie was overlooked by everyone who went to buy a new hamster for their kids, and eventually was moved into a solitary cage close to Holly's, the pet store's 'pet hamster', due to her continuous nipping of customers. Much younger than the angry female that resided in the cage next to his, and much more needy and friendly, Pookie kept looking for conversation with the bitter girl, and eventually gained her trust and friendship enough to have the pet store owner move the two together, despite Syrians normally hating having a cage companion. Once this moving in was made, Pookie was ecstatic, as that meant cuddle time with his buddy. Holly, despite her complaining and constant scowling was happy to have someone new with her as well.

Living together has shown both hammies that they are as different as night and day, which is probably the reason why they can coexist so happily inside the same cage. While Holly loves running in the wheel, digging around, and hissing at whoever dares place their hand inside the cage, Pookie is too laid back to do any of these things. He was more than happy to give Holly complete monopoly of the wheel, using the excuse of it being in use to curl up in the sand bath for a nap or stuff his face with food. Carefree and lazy, he is normally seen in the wheel only rocking himself lightly on it, which tends to make Holly attempt to make the wheel run for him to make him react, as she claims his fur will not be able to cover up his pudge if he continues with his constant laziness. Despite these claims of hers, Pookie normally just smiles them off and rolls off the wheel, offering her a sunflower seed as a gift when she starts bickering at him about how he is just avoiding facts, as sunflower seeds makes her forget anything she may have been fighting about in an instant.

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=102726&size=large&format=auto&rev=1

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me