The New Agency: closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What sort of prize would you be interested in?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 am

Just the fame!
27%
A few newborns!
19%
Adopting Privileges!
54%
I have a different idea and will PM you!
No votes

Total votes : 48

Re: The New Agency: Code Drop 7/22

Postby Papyrsatyr » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:25 am

Ikarin wrote:
Applefiend wrote:Such a shame cage 1 can't be a fursona. I know my boyfriend would be all over that one. uwu;

Sorry. ;A; I would allow it for you, but it's Spotty's rules. ^^;

:3 It's alright. I fully understand why the rules are as such and I wouldn't want to disrespect the original owner/designer.
Papyrsatyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby red october » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:27 am

Pet's ID Tag:

Image of pet

Name You'd Choose for It:
Pryce

Reason You Want It:
It's been so very long since I've been on this thread; I found myself wandering through the front page earlier today. I remember this boy from quite a while back, and was so very suprised to see him still here. I had always greatly liked him, but something had always kept me from trying for him. Now that I have that opportunity again, I don't plan to pass it up.

Pryce is absolutely gorgeous; not too complicated, but lovely all the same. I'd love to use him as an art subject and a writing subject, and an occaisonal headmate as well. Once I finally have the time to finish putting it together; he would be added to my character thread or site.

He'd also be the perfect companion for Aeolus, another canine that I adopted here some time ago.

I don't adopt characters very often these days; I can guarantee that Pryce would be valued, adored, and put to use.
He's such a handsome boy. <3

History/Background/Other:

Personality:

Nervous; Pryce's nature is to be nervous and anxious, even when he has no reason to be. He's a skittish, shy creature, and really can't do much to change that, even if he wanted to.
Quiet; As a result of his nervousness, Pryce has a hard time trusting and connecting with others. He never says much when in a group, and rarely opens up even when alone with close friends. He fears saying the wrong thing and having others dislike him, so he generally just stays quiet.
Altruistic; Where words fail, actions speak; and Pryce never fails to make up for his quietness with kind gestures. He loves to share and help others, even when it means leaving himself at a loss.
Introspective; Though he's shy and nervous and quiet, Pryce is still very self-aware. He spends much of his alone time thinking, about himself and others and the world, and is able to be at peace with himself because of it.
Gentle; Pryce absolutely hates the idea of causing harm to anyone and anything, and tends to be very gentle and subdued in all his interactions with others.

His Dog-Tags; They're not technically 'his', but wearing them makes Pryce feel a little braver, a little stronger. They were a gift from Aeolus, and Pryce treasures them above all else.
Bright Colours; Pryce likes sunny, happy things. He likes bright sunflower-yellows, and tropical-pinks and ocean-cyans. Shades of greys and blacks and dark colours drag his spirits down, whereas bright ones never fail to make him smile.
Company; Though he's quiet and more than a bit awkward around others, Pryce loves company. Whether it be through sitting and talking, or going for a stroll, or sleeping curled up together, Pryce adores being around those he trusts. [Particually Aeolus.]
Aeolus; This sturdy, dependable, militay-orientated canine is the rock in Pryce's otherwise unstable life. They've known each other since they were both youngsters, have grown up together, and Pryce has become very much infatuated with him.

Dislikes:

Being Overwhelmed; Pryce is very easily overwhelmed when faced with too much sensory detail. Loud noises and crowds and overbearing scents make him extremely anxious and uncomfortable, and he tries his best to avoid such situations.
Isolation; When Aeolus isn't at his side, Pryce is usually alone, which bothers him greatly. He wishes to reach out to others and make new friends, but he's never brave enough to do so, and ends up being very lonely when his closest friend isn't there.
His Limitations; Pryce is very aware that few others are as bad as him at talking to others and being open, and he dislikes it greatly. He tries very hard to improve upon this, however, and he hopes that he may get better with time.

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.
Indeed, I do.
red october

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawkes-Rinzler » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:20 pm

Pet's ID Tag: 48
Image of pet Image
Name You'd Choose for It: Angstlich
Reason You Want It: I have never had a monkey/lion character before, and when I saw him, I was immediately drawn to him.
History/Background/Other: Story of how I found him:

It was 5 o'clock in the morning, it was bright and sunny, and the birds were chirping happily. Needless to say, I. Was. Miserable. Why my parents had suggested that I go out camping in nature confused me, but I didn't bother to argue. Now I was up at this ungodly hour because my tent-mate was snoring.

The sound of chittering that sounded very un-birdlike caught my ear, and I looked up. We were in the middle of Sequoia, so I doubted any type of monkey, which was what it sounded like. I shook my head and began walking back to the campsite when a creature fell from the trees, shrieking for all the world like it was being skinned alive. I screamed back and leapt away, fearful of being attacked.

Staring at me was a monkey......a monkey? How odd. It bore the facial resemblance of a baboon, but it's tail was far to long and bushy to be a baboon. The create stared at me, wild eyed but.....intelligent? It chittered at me worriedly, but the sound of a bird shrieking caught it's attention, and it hurried to my side. I stood, frozen in place. A monkey-thing was holding onto my leg because it bothered an eagle. My life had suddenly become surreal.

I suddenly felt something wet run up my leg and I twitched before daring to look down, half expecting to see the monkey noming my leg. Instead, a mouth coming from its tail was licking me. I swallowed a scream, afraid that if I startled it, it would bite me. I carefully tried to back away, but the tail kept licking me. In the mean time, the monkey was glaring at his tail with an insulted expression, if a monkey can look insulted.

I turned around, trying to act calm and normal, when I felt a small, fur covered hand in my hand. I looked down to see the monkey-creature staring at me with wide, fearful eyes. I sighed softly, "Alright, alright, come on. Apparently you're intelligent enough to try and stick close fellow primates when you're scared," I muttered. Chittering happily at me, I suddenly found myself giving a piggyback ride to the creature. I blinked, the motion having been so fast that I couldn't follow it.

"Alrighty, buddy, if you plan on staying with me, I'm naming you," I said, surprised when it chittered as though it understood me, "How about Angstlich? It means fearful in german, and I think that's a fitting name for you!" I tried to hide my disgust as the tail licked my cheek. Yuck, I'd have to get used to that. Angstlich mouth twitched up and down and the tail backed away. I hummed to myself. Two different consciouses? Was that even possible?

When I got back to the campsite. Angstlich and his tail were in a full out verbal war with each other, but all of my friends were still asleep, which meant I wouldn't have to explain Angstlich. I sat down on a chair, careful to keep from squishing Angstlich, who moved into my lap once I sat down. He began to slap his tail, which bit him. He then preceded to cower under my arms. I smiled.

"Angstlich....." I chuckled. This had been the strangest morning.
Fawkes-Rinzler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The New Agency ~CD 03/09 p.28~

Postby Tammanae » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:01 pm

Code Drop Form List

Woot, new week. Yet another list for the staff to use for the Code Drop this next week~ Seeing as how people seem to confuse this with the regular code drop, I will explain here, so please make sure to read. This list is not the Code Drop, but simply a list of me collecting forms at a steadier pace as to make sure no one gets accidentally skipped over, and to make the judging a little easier come Saturday. ;3 As always, do not quote or edit this post yourself, as I am the one in charge of this, and doing so will only be confusing and spamming for both me and the rest of the staff. Please remember that if you are trying out for the same character again this week], you must repost your form~

Kennel 1

Snickers.doodle

Kennel 25

~RayRay~
Red October

Kennel 48

Mistah J

Kennel 64

Keriae
wildwolfspiret
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Papyrsatyr » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:35 am

Hey guys, I see Tripp didn't do a code drop and that's alright.No seriously it is. If I counted the amount of times I said I would and don't it would be over 9000.I'll start working on it right now. :3
Papyrsatyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ray. » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:41 am

Yay good luck everybody!!
gone back to school, college life. won't be on much. sorry
My WMEs
Ray.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:09 am

Code Drop!

Congrats to all the winners. If you didn't get the design you wanted, better luck next time. ^^;

Also remember to save the images to your computers folks! We can't guarantee the images will always be on CS.

Snickers.doodle- Please add more to your form
Red October wrote:[center]Pet's ID Tag:

Image of pet

Pryce

Reason You Want It:
It's been so very long since I've been on this thread; I found myself wandering through the front page earlier today. I remember this boy from quite a while back, and was so very suprised to see him still here. I had always greatly liked him, but something had always kept me from trying for him. Now that I have that opportunity again, I don't plan to pass it up.

Pryce is absolutely gorgeous; not too complicated, but lovely all the same. I'd love to use him as an art subject and a writing subject, and an occaisonal headmate as well. Once I finally have the time to finish putting it together; he would be added to my character thread or site.

He'd also be the perfect companion for Aeolus, another canine that I adopted here some time ago.

I don't adopt characters very often these days; I can guarantee that Pryce would be valued, adored, and put to use.
He's such a handsome boy. <3

Personality:

Nervous; Pryce's nature is to be nervous and anxious, even when he has no reason to be. He's a skittish, shy creature, and really can't do much to change that, even if he wanted to.
Quiet; As a result of his nervousness, Pryce has a hard time trusting and connecting with others. He never says much when in a group, and rarely opens up even when alone with close friends. He fears saying the wrong thing and having others dislike him, so he generally just stays quiet.
Altruistic; Where words fail, actions speak; and Pryce never fails to make up for his quietness with kind gestures. He loves to share and help others, even when it means leaving himself at a loss.
Introspective; Though he's shy and nervous and quiet, Pryce is still very self-aware. He spends much of his alone time thinking, about himself and others and the world, and is able to be at peace with himself because of it.
Gentle; Pryce absolutely hates the idea of causing harm to anyone and anything, and tends to be very gentle and subdued in all his interactions with others.

His Dog-Tags; They're not technically 'his', but wearing them makes Pryce feel a little braver, a little stronger. They were a gift from Aeolus, and Pryce treasures them above all else.
Bright Colours; Pryce likes sunny, happy things. He likes bright sunflower-yellows, and tropical-pinks and ocean-cyans. Shades of greys and blacks and dark colours drag his spirits down, whereas bright ones never fail to make him smile.
Company; Though he's quiet and more than a bit awkward around others, Pryce loves company. Whether it be through sitting and talking, or going for a stroll, or sleeping curled up together, Pryce adores being around those he trusts. [Particually Aeolus.]
Aeolus; This sturdy, dependable, militay-orientated canine is the rock in Pryce's otherwise unstable life. They've known each other since they were both youngsters, have grown up together, and Pryce has become very much infatuated with him.

Dislikes:

Being Overwhelmed; Pryce is very easily overwhelmed when faced with too much sensory detail. Loud noises and crowds and overbearing scents make him extremely anxious and uncomfortable, and he tries his best to avoid such situations.
Isolation; When Aeolus isn't at his side, Pryce is usually alone, which bothers him greatly. He wishes to reach out to others and make new friends, but he's never brave enough to do so, and ends up being very lonely when his closest friend isn't there.
His Limitations; Pryce is very aware that few others are as bad as him at talking to others and being open, and he dislikes it greatly. He tries very hard to improve upon this, however, and he hopes that he may get better with time.

Indeed, I do.

Code: Select all
[img]http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3978/prycepup.jpg[/img]

Extra art 1
[img]http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/3049/pryceadult.jpg[/img]

Extra art 2
[img]http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/7426/prycesquirrel.jpg[/img]

Revamp
[img]http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu172/Insanitytripp/Agencystuff/revamp%20designs/german_shepherd_by_lineartguru-d37hi76.jpg[/img]

Mistah J wrote:Pet's ID Tag: 48
Image of pet Image
Name You'd Choose for It: Angstlich
Reason You Want It: I have never had a monkey/lion character before, and when I saw him, I was immediately drawn to him.
History/Background/Other: Story of how I found him:

It was 5 o'clock in the morning, it was bright and sunny, and the birds were chirping happily. Needless to say, I. Was. Miserable. Why my parents had suggested that I go out camping in nature confused me, but I didn't bother to argue. Now I was up at this ungodly hour because my tent-mate was snoring.

The sound of chittering that sounded very un-birdlike caught my ear, and I looked up. We were in the middle of Sequoia, so I doubted any type of monkey, which was what it sounded like. I shook my head and began walking back to the campsite when a creature fell from the trees, shrieking for all the world like it was being skinned alive. I screamed back and leapt away, fearful of being attacked.

Staring at me was a monkey......a monkey? How odd. It bore the facial resemblance of a baboon, but it's tail was far to long and bushy to be a baboon. The create stared at me, wild eyed but.....intelligent? It chittered at me worriedly, but the sound of a bird shrieking caught it's attention, and it hurried to my side. I stood, frozen in place. A monkey-thing was holding onto my leg because it bothered an eagle. My life had suddenly become surreal.

I suddenly felt something wet run up my leg and I twitched before daring to look down, half expecting to see the monkey noming my leg. Instead, a mouth coming from its tail was licking me. I swallowed a scream, afraid that if I startled it, it would bite me. I carefully tried to back away, but the tail kept licking me. In the mean time, the monkey was glaring at his tail with an insulted expression, if a monkey can look insulted.

I turned around, trying to act calm and normal, when I felt a small, fur covered hand in my hand. I looked down to see the monkey-creature staring at me with wide, fearful eyes. I sighed softly, "Alright, alright, come on. Apparently you're intelligent enough to try and stick close fellow primates when you're scared," I muttered. Chittering happily at me, I suddenly found myself giving a piggyback ride to the creature. I blinked, the motion having been so fast that I couldn't follow it.

"Alrighty, buddy, if you plan on staying with me, I'm naming you," I said, surprised when it chittered as though it understood me, "How about Angstlich? It means fearful in german, and I think that's a fitting name for you!" I tried to hide my disgust as the tail licked my cheek. Yuck, I'd have to get used to that. Angstlich mouth twitched up and down and the tail backed away. I hummed to myself. Two different consciouses? Was that even possible?

When I got back to the campsite. Angstlich and his tail were in a full out verbal war with each other, but all of my friends were still asleep, which meant I wouldn't have to explain Angstlich. I sat down on a chair, careful to keep from squishing Angstlich, who moved into my lap once I sat down. He began to slap his tail, which bit him. He then preceded to cower under my arms. I smiled.

"Angstlich....." I chuckled. This had been the strangest morning.

[img]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/100/9/8/988084e2df2c3313c930136090ee007a-d4vnlio.png[/img]

Keriae wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel #64
Image of pet
Current name is Peek-a-Boo, but I hope to change her name to Celosia: English name derived from the flower name (sometimes called cockcombs or woolflowers), from Greek kelos, meaning "burned."
Reason You Want It:
I was scrolling through the images, seeing what characters are available for adoption. I am very attracted to cat/feline characters, and even more with characters that are ginger or have green somewhere in their design. Peek-a-Boo fits all that perfectly and I just connect with her, you know? I don't often come to adoption centers, and it is rare that I find a character that I just can not leave behind. I have to have a shot.
Personality
Peek-a-Boo is very much like Keriae. They both have a deep-set passion for adventure, culture, and various art forms. She believes, even more than Keriae, that you should immerse yourself in interesting experiances that make you look at people, places and opportunities from new angles.

She's also a little bit on the weird side. Peek-a-Boo won't hesitate to try new things, be it going somewhere new or eating a worm. Always a ball of energy, it's impossible to make her calm down; she has to wear herself out.
History
Peek-a-Boo doesn't have much of a history. This is because she is still young and learning about the world. Everything is still being written, word by word, page by page. She hopes her past will enlighten people and help them act on their own without thinking about what others may seem them as.

[img]http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/5186/ccatadopt.jpg[/img]

Revamp1
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=251315&size=large&format=auto&rev=1

Original image
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=864&size=large&format=auto&rev=1[/img]

[/center]

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The New Agency: Code Drop 8/4

Postby Ray. » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:08 am

Can I ask what was wrong with my forum.
gone back to school, college life. won't be on much. sorry
My WMEs
Ray.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Papyrsatyr » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:48 am

~RayRay~ wrote:Can I ask what was wrong with my forum.

I am going to post this here so people in general can understand my personal thought process when it comes to judging. I can't speak for the other judges, this is just for me.

There's nothing exactly wrong with your form, I just think the other form's personality was easier to envision.

When I judge I try to imagine the character based on the form or at the very least get a sense of the world they're in. I personally prefer getting a sense of the character than the world itself. Since you're writing about a character not a world. If I can imagine your character doing their thing and acting and come to life the person gets the character. If I have a hard time or can't imagine it, they don't.

When there's two or more forms that are good and would normally win a character if there was no competition I look at them side by side and try to picture the characters they are trying to portray. The one I can imagine easiest and also has what I think is a better thought out character wins. Because not going to lie after reading forms and forms over the years of the same types of characters any standout or different forms take a higher stand than the norm.

May not be the best way of judging but it's how I do it, hope it helped.
Papyrsatyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:46 am

;-; im sorry had a bit of a family emergency
i dont get on as often, bear with me