The New Agency: closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What sort of prize would you be interested in?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 am

Just the fame!
27%
A few newborns!
19%
Adopting Privileges!
54%
I have a different idea and will PM you!
No votes

Total votes : 48

Re: The New Agency: Code Drop 7/14

Postby white . horse » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:27 pm

Applefiend wrote:I might try and do the code drop in a few hours if I feel better but no promises. Stupid killer headache.

Poor Apple :( A lot of my friends got sick from bacteria in a lake near my town.
white . horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:42 pm

SilverLugia wrote:Pet's ID Tag: 23
Image of pet Image
Name You'd Choose for It: Eclipse
Reason You Want It: My question is, why wouldn't you want her? She evrything you could dream of, beautiful, great lineart, beautifully colored/drawn. I'm surprised this mare has not been adopted out yet! If I adopt this mare, I promise to take great care of her.
History/Background/Other: Eclipse, as a foal, was fun and spunky. She loved to be around other horses and people. She was cared for greatly along with other horses, and she loved them back. War came upon the country she lived in whenshe was about 5, and she was sent off to war because the farm she lived at needed the money. The family was very sad when she was sent off, but they knew she had a strong heart and would make it back to them no matter what. War was a horrible time for Eclipse, she saw horses dropping at her sides, one by one. She fought in the cavalry for 4 years, and made it through the war. She became a horse like no other, one of the only horses to survive the war. She became the miracle horse and was never forgotten.

{{ I'm going to do a short story from Eclipse's POV, about one of her battle she faught in. }}

The tall grass tickled my withers and shoulders, making me move my feet. My rider kept himself very still, and his sword was still in the sheath. A whistle was sounded, and I heard the scraping of metal against metal when the sword was taken out of its sheath. I stomped my foot, getting ready for then run. All the other horses around me were shaking their manes and flicking their tails, but I stayed as still as possible. My owner told me to be good for the soldiers, or I was going to die. I narrowed my eyes on the camp of the opposite side, which we are going to trample and kill all of their soldiers. Another whistle was sounded, this time much louder. My soldier kicked my sides, and I bolted forward, and ran as fast as I could.

The hard earth pushed against my hooves, shaking the earth with every step. The sword was by my ear, but soon down near the ground, slicing flesh when it was not near my ear. We jumped trampled tents, and killed soldiers and they fell to the ground. I kept running, and didn't stop until I was told. We saw other soldiers running, arming themselves with rifles and bayonets. I widened my eyes as they turned around, and started shooting at me and my friends. They disappeared into the trees, dark and mysterious. And as soon as we made it about 100 feet to the line of the forest, gunshots could be heard, and I felt my back get lighter.

I ran through the trees and jumped over the dead horse and human bodies, and trampled the almost dead, not meaning to. I made it to the cannons, and dodged the humans grabbing my saddle. Eventually they tied me with a rope, cutting into my flank. They brought me down to the ground, and put a gun to my head. Men ran over and pried the gun from the man's hands, and pulled me up off the ground. They brough me into a tent and petted me softly, saying kind words. I was one of the only horses that survived that brutal battle. I closed my eyes as they cleaned my wounds, trying to forget what just happened.

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.

crazy cranky critter wrote:
    [Image is life size]

Kennel: 33

Name: Mika.
    Species: Griffin.

Why I want It:
    I'm just going to keep this short and simple really. She is just such a cutie, I couldn't resist. I'd have to say her design looks excellent as a griffin.

Personality:

Mika has the classic personality of a little girl. She is very curious and playful. She can get upset fairly easily but is also quick to forgive people. Mika is also very innocent and naive - she doesn't intend to harm people and if she does it's only because she doesn't know better. She is also somewhat clumsy.

Story:
    The small crack raced across the surface of the lavender sphere, forming a pattern that looked like veins. A few minutes later a damp bundle of down poked its head out. At first glance you would assume this was a bird, but upon closer look you would notice it had pointy ears. The small creature then stuck out its front legs and began to hault itself out, making small squeaks of protest as it tried to yank it's rear out of the shell. With a light thud it popped out and landed face first in the neatly woven nest. Now the observor would notice something else; not only did this bird have pointed ears, it also had an extra pair of legs and a lion-like tail with a tuft of feathers on the end. That is because the small creature that just made it's not-so-elegant launch into the world was infact no bird, but a griffin.

The little griffin made an angry peep. It was hungry and someone should feed it. But no one was there - after all, griffins don't need to sit on their eggs, so her mother had left as soon as she had added the finishing touches to the nest. Luckily for the baby griffin, these touches included a stash of nuts and berries. After another few minutes of staggering around the nest on wobbly legs, she found the berries. First she sniffed curiously, then cocked her head to the side, letting out a curious squeak. She didn't know what these colourful objects were, but they smelt alright so she opened here beak and gobbled them up. Satisfied, she sat back down. After a whie of preening her feathers she got bored. She decided to practice walking around her nest, and so she did until she could walk without wobbling or falling flat on her face. By that time it was dark, so with a soft squeak she lay down and curled her long tail around her. She folded down her wings (the purpose of which she hadn't quite found yet) and tried to get warm. Eventually she drifted to sleep.

A few days went on in this fashion; the griffin gained better reflexes and ate berries. She grew at a rapid rate and was already finding the nest a bit cramped. The griffin was sitting on the edge of her nest pondering this when the world went to a blurr. Thud! She landed on the branch below with a loud squeak. Once she had hauled herself into a sitting position, she looked back up the tree. There was a bunch of twigs sticking out from the branch above. That must be her nest. She paced back and forth on the branch until the rose tinted sky faded into black. There was the sound of barking in the distance. The griffin didn't know what this was, but it frightened her. Frantically she scurried back to the trunk of the tree and dug her claws in. Then she noticed... she could climb in this fashion. And so the little griffin hastily made her way back up the tree to her home branch. She used her hind legs to help kick her up onto the branch. Finally the little griffin was back in her nest. She was exhausted and gobbled up the last of the berries then fell straight to sleep.

The next day she was awoken by a gnawing hunger in her belly. She peeked over the side of the nest again, this time not leaning too far over the edge. The hunger didn't stop nagging at her, so the little griffin climbed out of the nest and to the trunk of the tree. Carefully, she scaled down. About half way down the massive tree her claws began to slip and then she fell. The griffin made a loud squeak of terror and flung out her wings. Much to her surprise she began to rise back up. She flapped her wings again. Once again she rose a little. She put out her wings and began to drift. But her flight was not entirely controlled, she circled one way then the other. Her wings were starting to get tired... then she saw a large brown thing. She crash landed on it's back. It was a horse.

"Molly!" a human voice rang out. A girl who looked to be about ten came running up over the hill. When she got to her horse she paused, then her eyes grew wide. "W-what are you?" she said in a soft voice, hoping not to startle the creature. Eventually the realisation set in. The girl reached in her pocket and pulled out an apple that had been for her horse. She held it out in the palm of her hand. With a curious peep the griffin crept forwards. In an instant she snatched the apple up and jumped back. The little girl watched the griffin eat. Then, without warning, it leapt down and ran back to the large oak tree. The little girl chased after it and watched as it scrambled up the tree much like a cat.

The next day the little griffin flew out of the tree again. This time she made a slightly more graceful landing. The little girl was already there, sitting patiently. The griffin crept up to her slowly. The girl'ss face lit up. "Here you go." she whispered, holding out a large strawberry. The griffin gobbled it down. The interaction between human and griffin continued for many more week, the griffin getting better at landing and the little girl giggling as it wolfed down it's food.

Finally, the little girl was able to hold and pat it. Holding it up with her hands around it's middle, she announced with a smile "I name you Mika." The griffin squeaked as if in agreement.

Original Image

Lioness626 wrote:Going to try and win Cosmo his sister ^^

Pet's ID Tag: Kennel #67
Image of pet Image

Name You'd Choose for It: Celeste, similar to Cosmo, her brother. It means heavenly, otherworldly, and is a synonym of Cosmos. She looks like she is more than a being from this world, especially with those white markings. Hopefully, this name will fit her in the long run.

Gender: Female, same as the original. She will be the sister of Cosmo, just like before.

Reason You Want It: I fell in love with the designs of her and her brother, and decided that although I loved the design of Cosmo more, he called to me, I would hope she was not taken in the same code drop as Cosmo, so I could try and keep them together. It must be fate, as after winning Cosmo, she is still free! I will be able to keep them together, reuniting the family. Cosmo will be so happy, if we can win her, so that he is no longer alone, no longer the only Astral Fox I own. I will make art of both, together, and some of her separately, so she is not always in Cosmo's shadow.

History/Background/Other: Would usually make art, but can not access my tablet due to being on holiday. Some traditional art may still appear, but won't be as good as I would like, due to cheap materials from a Chinese shop. They are only a few days old, and already breaking... Back now ^^

Once upon a time, there was a small litter of Astral Foxes. This was very unusual. Astral Foxes are a rare breed, and are not often seen with kits. For any person passing by, they would be shocked at the sight of not one, but two kits, curled up next to their joyful mother, and proud father. It was a time for celebrating.

Only trouble was in the air for the happy family. Hunters were near, prowling around the den. With them, they brought hunting dogs, able to sniff out a poor fox, even if they were Astral Foxes. Not defenseless, but the kits were. So a brilliant plan was formed. The father would go out, and distract the hunters, lead them far away from the den. To do this, he would disguise himself as an ordinary fox, so they did not suspect his true worth. For as being an astral fox gave him strength, it also made him valuable to the hunters. While he led them away, the mother was to carry the kits to a safe location. There was one flaw with this plan, she could only carry one kit at a time, and the other was too young to hold on. So she decided to carry out the female first, who would eventually be known as Celeste. Hiding Celeste in a hollowed out tree trunk, their mother raced back to her other kit, a male, only to find him missing. After hours of searching, he was nowhere to be found, but a strong scent of wolf remained in the den. As no blood traces were there, the she-wolf must have thought the kit was abandoned, and taken him under her wing. This meant that he was still alive, as hopefully the she-wolf would have some cubs of her own to raise him alongside.

Celeste remained with her parents for many years, but as she grew older, the gap inside of her only became larger, a gaping black whole. Her twin was missing, and she was determined to find him, no matter the cost. So she set off into the large world with a mission - find her brother, alive and well, or else someone would pay a great deal.

Since she is an Astral Fox, to some it would seem hopeless, and they would give in. Not Celeste. She believed in herself,and in the family bond, the almost psychic link between twins, that one day she would find her brother.

Personality: Celeste is very determined, as she shows in her vowto find her twin, and to not give up. She is family orientated, and follows the belief shown in Lilo & Stitch "nobody gets left behind". She is loyal to her family and friends, and would chose death before turning them over to a hunter. She is playful, loving all toys, especially the cuddly kind. Very childlike at times, she has a joy in children's games, and disney films. However, she can also be very grown up, acting older than her age in the harsh world.

Theme film: Two brothers, a film about tiger cubs, separated at birth, finding each other later in life, after many hardships. Despite all that, they recognise each other, and even manage to find their parents. (seperation method gained from here)

Favourite animal: A butterfly. They are able to move with agility, but never speed, and nothing seems to fluster them. She greatly admires this about them.

Favourite toy: A cuddly fox, made to look like her arctic brethren. As she does not know what her brother would look like, grown up, the arctic fox is the perfect blank slate, fox shaped but with no markings. So this toy reminds her of her brother, and her goal to find him.

Favourite pokemon: Surprisingly, Magicarp. She just loves how the weak, defenseless magicarp can turn into Gyrados after lots of hard work. No longer defenceless, but prided on, with a red, shiny gyrados being worth many pokemon.

Art:
NOT MY LINES

NOT MY LINES

NOT MY LINES

Avatar by me, even lines. Arcane stamp used made by Obsidian Dawn

Aysan1 wrote:
Pet's ID Tag: #54
Image of pet
Name You'd Choose for It: James Kara {James Black}
Reason You Want It:
think, even from bouth points, the cutsey picture now from the one of him with his odd wide smile, and mysteriose face, he's still the same somehow.
I've recently made a char that I adore, he's become my favorite and for lack of better words my fasination, and I just feel like they would somehow be the best together, if they became friends, I can somehow see them together, since childhood. The idea for them makes me feel amazing because they'd get so much developement, whole lives ahead of them.
Truthfully i've been interested in James since I saw him first, a long wile back, before he had a revamp, and before he had interest, before he had been here for so long.
And I knew I was going to go for him, I don't know if a long wile ago I made a form that never got finished, or I told anyone I would go for him, but I knew I would, he's always captured my attention, from his black hair to the pale skin, and the gray clouthing.

History/Background/Other:

It's not a sunny day, James thoughts were discouraged by the rippling of clouds over an other wise blue sky, the sort of blue that seamed so inpeantrable it was unerving. His face was still as pale as ever, staring up into the sky with heavy set ice blue eyes. Over the years they had gotten darker and yet colder, large round eyes, hidden with a scatter of bangs. It seamed worse than his over all persoanlity. As he grew up so did everything around him, this wasn't that old rigid town that he was born in. The one with the cracks in the yellow-brown and silver streets, the town with alleys as dark as night, and sky heaved in gray bogged clouds, painting a picture of the young apithany that he travled through. The youth hadn't a thought of the world around them back then. Large buildings that towered over, shadows in each corner, kids in little blue and red shirts headed off through the streets, a small sparkle in their eyes.
And yet there were still thouse people, people looking down like the ones infront of them were not important enough. Or maybe it their fear, their nervousness that made them look no where beyond their feet.
"James!" And as always, Max's voice was the one to break his thoughts. He came running, that big, stupid grin on his bright lips. "We've got a place to stay!" Max kept on grinning, murky brown eyes lighting up with exitment, to know Max you had to look at his lips. Learn if he was smiling, frowning, scowling.
What kind of silly thing had he singed them up for this time to get a room and board? "And?" James waited, blue eyes staring at him with a spark of interest. So childish.. hah, he will never change. "All we have to do is serve a few plates of food and we're in to stay!" He chuckled. "And you're sure?" Max nodded, smiling slowly. "Okay.." James' voice was laced with doubt, but he fallowed the ruffle haired boy none the less. He mite have seamed crazy, but he really was a child. He, Max was one who appreciated the world no matter what it was.

He mite have met him when he was six, but that didn't mean they weren't far away, in two worlds. He was on one side of the wall and James, on the other.

Incompleate-
-
How James got through living in this town was James' own mystery. His mother was dead by the time he turned five, a sickness leaving her in deaths arms. The world was cold to him. The only way of him surviving at all was one to millions, millions of snow crystals falling by their window. As she died. Imagine a frail boy, pale body shacking, on his knee's, listening to his mothers breath withering away. Her hand grew limp in his, and even now James knows that was his moment of greatest horror. Once she finally pulled over, once there were no more withered breathes to listen to. Once she dissapeared he sat there, watching her face. As if by magic maybe she would smile at him again and say "Hello, my baby." Lean up from the bed, and stroke his balck hair as he flinched in protest. But.. that wouldn't happen. And for a five year old child, to watch this. To watch the only one who had watched over him, loved him, tacken care of him forever. The one who knew he was there, alive. In the world, the large, lonely world. He couldn't be shacken anymore than this, beyond all repair it seamed, even though he didn't have a fit, no screaming, no fighting the truth, no shacking her body to fight against the thing infront of him he couldn't see. The monster that took her away from him. He just sat there, in the little room. Sarounded by the darkness.
That night, he fell asleep by the side of her bed.

And that morning, he stood up, silent. And glanced back at the corpse laying in his mothers bed. Fists clenched he made his way to the door. It swung open, and to the next. He let the winter winds take her away from the house. And he ran into the snow cowered streets. Just ran. The chills of that winter were fresh and bitting but that didn't stop him. A young boy, with thin rags running through the streets. The snow pushed around his ankles, stones digging into his bare feet. Pieces of ice hanging from above, the shafts of houses, warmed by people, glistening with icicles. Above him the clouds dancing around one another, hiding the light of the sun, translucent. The tears falling from his chin, hitting the ground beneath him. Left behind as he ran. None of it stopped him. his feet felt numb and his eyes almost closed, blind by tears. He didn't know what this warmth was that hit him in just a split secound. "Where are you going boy?" The voice was just as warm, but it was strong, not like the docile snowflakes around them bouth. Their bodys, just in comparison. He looked up, through his bangs, tears streaking down bouth pale, pink cheeks.The man knelt, smiling warmly. How could a smile be warm..? "Thouse eyes.."The man hesitaited, just looking at the frail boy infront of him, shivering in the freezing atmosphrear. "Hello..." Warm smile still their, his big hands whiped away the little boys tears. "You're freezing boy..."He was hesitant once more, glancing away. But when he picked James up and held him comfortingly, he couldn't be hesitant."Where is your family boy. Mother, father?" He kept on calling him boy. My names not boy! He felt like shouting.. but that was only to take his mind away from his real mennace, the real pain. Mother, he didn't have one anymore.. He cringed, shacking worse in the cold. "Come on, i'll take you home."And it seamed everything blacked out after that. Held in an unkown mans arms, tacken off to the warm mans house. The man with a warm smile, and a warm voice, big gentle hands and hesitant, caring heart.
He would never guess that there would be a time when he met a man, who recognised thouse blue eyes as his fathers.

Rainbow veins--
"Uncle! Uncle!" James called. He was jumping as he ran, full of exitement. The young boy's frail form quickly took through the corners of the house. Slwowly James watched him. The tall, broad shouldered man was in his studio, melding sand into something. It looked like a glass bird. Busy, he didn't seam to know James was trying to get his attention, actually it seamed he hadn't known at all. He was a little too suprised when he noticed the six year old boy beside him, paper held to his chest, waiting silently. He always was a quiet one. "Yes?" His voice held interest. He grinned, holding the paper infront of him in dimunative hands. "See," The little boy murmurred, looking from beyond the paper infront of him. The man smiled. "Ah... I see?" Softly placing the glass onto the metal he examined the paper. "And who are these people?" he asked, acting obliviose. "That's me, and that's uncle!" The boy pointed, brushing some hair from his head. "And that one?" An unfinished form of a little boys body, beside James in the picture. The boy smiled. Just like the picture, he felt that happiness "I don't know.. when I find someone i'll put them here." The man ruffled his hair, large hands ruffling his hair in the gentlest of ways. Thouse were still the gentle hands that saved him a year ago.

"Alright. Now go play. I've got to work." James waited a moment. "Uncle?" The man was already back at work, but softly answere anyways. "Yes?" James blue eyes didn't falter as he looked at him. "Can I go to the festival?" He didn't look back at James. "Maybe. If i'm out of work, i'll take you." James knew that answer, it was probably ninty-five percent of a no. "But uncle-" He man cut him off. "James, you know that i've got to work." James pouted, holding the paper closely. He sighed. "I promise, if we can i'll take you." Warm voice there, he kissed James' forehead and shooed him off. James walked out and pulled on his shoes, brown soft shoes fitting loosely around his ankles as he placed the paper lightly folded into his pocket. This year the snow had melted already, but the cold still remained, and as he stepped out tugging his one arm into his white jacket he was about to feel it. The white jacket fit snuggly around him, sliding down to his hips and around them. It was so warm, so much like like the smell of home, and the feel of a gentle brush, like uncles beard. Or atleast that was one subtle way of putting it, it always made James giggle. As it always made him think of uncle.

Stepping out he saw people all around him. In the cold weather it wasn't expected but the festival was big here, important. Breathing into his hands James made his way into the street, door closing behind him. Much of the places had small lights, and he passed by people up on ladders, men handing out panphlets and kids running about with masks, hissing "Rah, rah." At one another. One even bumped into a man selling bread and toppled it all over. The boy ran away, leaving James staring at the grumbling man infront of him. "Would you.." he tugged on the mans arm, voice innocent. "Like some help?" The bread was still warm, and it's smell still fresh when he knelt down to pick it up. Wich itself was a sweet suprise. "Thank ye' little guy'h." He ruffles James' hair and grinned a big wide, well earned grin.
James placed the last loaf onto the platter gently. "You're welcome." Voice soft as feathers. He smiled up at the man, innocence showing. He handed one loaf to James. "There, now go on." James looked up, the bread instantly heating up his finger tips.

"Thank you!" He smiled, holding the bread closely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4ngnjNHSxA)
"No!" He slammed his fist onto the rock fall, feeling his body shack.
It wasn't untill three years that they saw each other once again.

--
We ended up knowing more than we thought we could handle, we met people that taught us what the world was about. Love, hate, betrayel, life, death and from thouse first steps,we started living.

{Bells of notre Damn-song}
"Better to ask forgiveness than to ask permission." Max blinked slowly in the sunlight beside me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUtSzf52PTA -Eyes open

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K4PGpXsOAI - Safe and sound
WIP

Others:

-Rushing water
-Max
-Reading
-Artistry
-His uncles glass oraments
-Birds
-Relaxation and calmness
-City fog

Dislikes:
-Snow
-Cold weather
-Walls
-Disgusting people- or rather when people are being disgusting
-Loudness
-High pitched noises
-Tears
-Distruction

Image: Pale white, icy blue eyes and a frail form. Sloping curved shoulders that grow structured as he ages, most of his body grows structure as he grows, but he still has that frail look to him if you don't peek just a glance.
Orgin: Is half Turkish{Mothers side} half English{Fathers side}
Family: Mother is deceased- Has no siblings- Never knew father

Best memory: When he met Max, it was such a sadistacly happy moment..without that right moment then how would his life have gone, without Max..
Worst memory:
Her hand grew limp in his, and even now James knows that was his moment of greatest horror. Once she finally pulled over, once there were no more withered breathes to listen to.
When his mother died.

Original Image

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby white . horse » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:18 pm

Thank you so much for Eclipse :) ai love her dearly.
white . horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offended Cockatiel » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:45 pm

Th-thank god.. <3 I got him... =v='' I was stressing over him so much <333

Pfft.. at first i didn't actually believe it. <3 Thank you.
So much. ouo
Offended Cockatiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lioness626 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:33 pm

Thank you for Celeste :D

Edit: I adopted James, now Cosmo, in kennel 68 last code drop, but they are still in the adoption kennels...
Chuakos
Deviant Art
Characters
Commissions
Coding

Lioness626

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:11 pm

please note that we do have other events and such going on out-side Cs, so from time to time, yes a character or two gets over looked while we do cd kennel clean out

The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lioness626 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:15 pm

Ok, just wanted to make sure he was not forgotten, since others seemed to be removed. Don't mean to bother you
Chuakos
Deviant Art
Characters
Commissions
Coding

Lioness626

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:20 pm

updated title, and apparently we have a "breed/species" part of our kennel info thing but not on the donation form, so..yeah i added that lol. also added the revamps and such, if i forgot anything just yell at me via pm (tripp). 4am can't process anything right now sorry ;-;

The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The New Agency: Code Drop 7/22

Postby Tripp » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:21 pm

forgot to mention
^more then likely that was on my fault, normally known for forgetting to do the kennel clean outs =_= sorry, but its fixed now : D
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The New Agency: Code Drop 7/22

Postby Lioness626 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:23 pm

It's ok, just glad noone else will adopt him now ^^