. Rifska . {open ;; one available;; new lineart poll

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Would you be cool if I posted a mix of the two linearts?

Yes, I'd be happy with both.
93%
No, I want the old one only.
7%
No, I want the new one only.
No votes

Total votes : 14

Re: . Rifska . {open ;; one available;; new lineart poll

Postby Wolfsplash » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:34 pm

Are we still allowed to try out for the pound pets, like Candycorn?
image by danny
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wolfsplash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ɾïṿεṉḋεll » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:36 pm

@Mami, Glad to see it! Your art looks absolutely adorable c:
    @Wolfsplash, Yes, the pound is still open uwu
spacefiller
spacefiller
spacefiller
spacefiller

secretly 1000 lizards

i am a big baby nerd who likes to draw and write. i like fruit snacks and dinosaurs and space way too much. panace demigirl and really good at making blueberry jam muffins. i'd love to talk with you about anything! especially if you start off with a really cool space fact.

ɾïṿεṉḋεll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DeckOfCards » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:59 am

Fanart wrote:Image

Adopter Info wrote:Username: DeckOfCards

Nickname: Deck

Why Do I Want To Adopt? I applied for this Riffie before it got moved to the pound, and didn't get it (I missed something in the form). So, since I still want her really bad, I thought I'd try out again <3 .

Riffie Info wrote:Riffie's Current Name: Abel

Riffie's Desired Name: Twilla

Name Meaning: It has none. I made this name up, I think it sounds pretty!

Character Traits wrote:Gender: Female

Adjectives:
Silly, childish, odd, loner, stubborn, head-strong, rigid, playful, lonely.

Personality wrote:Twilla acts very childish, and she loves to play. Through her eyes, there is excitements and adventure at every turn. She knows how to make the most of a bad situation, and is especially good at making friends laugh. She can be a clown, and often times gets a bit too carried away with her "funnies". But, along with this childish behavior comes irresponsibility and immaturity. She "loses track of time" often, and frequently shows up late for meetings or dates. Sometimes she can't control her tongue, and says rude and insulting things with a child-like crudeness. She does not do it on purpose, her parents babied her throughout life, and she is still getting used to not being spoiled.

The Rifska is also a bit of a loner, and gets uneasy and rigid around groups bigger than three. The anxiety this causes often leads her to say awkward or embarrassing things, making people thing of her as a bit queer. The riffie happily accepts the title "Odd" though, she loves being different. She'd rather be herself than any other riffie. She's a confident young lass, with faith in herself.

One of her less desirable sides, this Riffie is headstrong and stubborn. She is very determined, and not many can shake her point of views. What she thinks is right, is right. Always. Of course, this leads to arguments with the other Riffies making Twilla even lonelier than before. All she wants is a friend to understand her. The only friend she ever had who understood her is gone.

History wrote:Twilla was an only child, and very spoiled. She got everything she wanted, when she wanted. If something didn't go as planned, all she had to do was throw a tantrum. But now she's older and more independent, and her parents are caring for her little brother and have less time to look after their eldest child.

So, the young Rifska went off in search of a friend, and found one by the name of Bjørn. Bjørn was a "nerd", by mental classification, and the pair did quite well together. Twilla was the muscle and Bjørn was the brains. After the two became friends the bullying stopped, and for the first time in her life, Twill was truly happy. Friendship was something she had to work for, and now she had a friend that she made all by herself. No help from anyone. The pair became Double Trouble, and their mischief levels were off the charts. Only once did the pair get caught, while trying to glue clam shells to Twilla's younger brother's tail.

The couple matured together, sharing things from first kiss to first fight together. But they always remained together, and that's what was important. But one day, Twilla couldn't find Bjørn. She had searched everywhere, and finally decided to ask her friend's parents. She greeted their sad faces, and expected the worse. Expecting the worse, however, does not help ease the pain. Twilla cried for days and wandered alone, not eating or drinking. Finally she is getting back into the swing of things, but is a bit more peculiar and distant than she used to be. Everyone pities her, but keeps their distance. Twilla snaps the moment someone even mentions the nickname she gave him, BJ.
Last edited by DeckOfCards on Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DeckOfCards

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby finoodle » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:08 pm

Username:
Cute6066

Riffie's Current Name:
Candycorn

Riffie's Desired Name:
I still like Candycorn

Female(If your allowed to change his gender if not I will correct)

Personality:
Candycorn is a Fun, Happy, Energetic, and Loving

Fun
Candycorn is fun she is always coming up with jokes. She loves to make people laugh it fills her with joy.

Happy
Candycorn is always happy and has a smile on her face. She always wants to have a positive attitude and tries not to stop smiling.

Energetic
Candycorn is most always energetic, She loves to play sports. She also loves playing games her favorite is hide and go seek.

Loving
Candycorn is always loving, she always puts her friends in front of her and cares for everyone.

History:
Candycorn was raised by her mother because her father died from a sickness. Her mother promised to stay strong and raise her daughter happily. Candycorn loves her mother and has a lot of faith in her. She made a lot of friends and is living a happy life.
ImageImage
Wifey || Wifu || Want accessories or items on your bean? Just ask! I will gladly do them for free!
finoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horneddragon » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:20 am

Username:
Horneddragon
Riffie's Current Name:
Able
Riffie's Desired Name:
Norah
Personality:

Wip <3
History:

Wip <3

Im assuming the pound is still open? <_>
|| The House of Belant || || Fursona || || Characters || || Daeets || || C.R.A.A. || || Muse || || Writing || || Join me on Howrse?||
|-| My Universe Will Never be the same |-|

Quote of the day wrote:
Firi Okan; Currently available; #6; #4
Horneddragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ɾïṿεṉḋεll » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:29 am

Thank you for the forms, and yes, the Pound is still open :3
spacefiller
spacefiller
spacefiller
spacefiller

secretly 1000 lizards

i am a big baby nerd who likes to draw and write. i like fruit snacks and dinosaurs and space way too much. panace demigirl and really good at making blueberry jam muffins. i'd love to talk with you about anything! especially if you start off with a really cool space fact.

ɾïṿεṉḋεll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby finoodle » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:44 am

So, did I get candycorn?
ImageImage
Wifey || Wifu || Want accessories or items on your bean? Just ask! I will gladly do them for free!
finoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ɾïṿεṉḋεll » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:50 am

cute6066 wrote:So, did I get candycorn?

I'm waiting for a few more forms before I begin judging, and even then you may not win if I believe that someone else put more effort into their forms. Also, remember that one liners are hardly ever accepted because it makes me think that you don't really want that Riffie!
    In other news, I would love to be able to judge for the pound Riffies by next week, so I'm going to set the end date somewhere around next Friday. I'll give you a three day warning before judging, and then a twenty-four hour one. Riffie #o7's end date is TBD
spacefiller
spacefiller
spacefiller
spacefiller

secretly 1000 lizards

ɾïṿεṉḋεll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DeckOfCards » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:49 pm

I just finished my form, and I will be ready for judging when the time comes <3 .
DeckOfCards

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfsplash » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:02 am

Username:
Wolfsplash

Riffie's Current Name:

Riffie's Desired Name:
I like the name Candycorn and it suits this Riffie very well so I think I'll keep the name. However I do also like the name Sunstrike, because it looks like he has a little sun around his eye plus he has a sun colored coat. I'm not quite sure which one I'd choose, but I'm leaning more towards Candycorn.

Personality:
Candycorn is a happy-go-lucky Riffie. Nothing really fazes him or upsets him. He's always happy and usually in a playful mood. Candycorn is an easy, go with the flow type of Riffie as well. However, Candycorn can be a bit mischievous and has a habit of pulling pranks on others when they least expect it. He uses his wit and adorableness to trick others into easily trusting him for a laugh. He has a huge sweet-tooth and is sometimes picky when it comes to food, especially healthy foods. When angered, he gets very defensive. He is also very protective of his family, despite having left them to travel.

Candy, sweets, pranks (on others), comedies, Halloween, sunny days, swimming, traveling

Dislikes:
Broccoli, cold days, when he gets caught pulling a prank on someone, not having fun, spending all day inside doing nothing

Birthday:
June 24

History:
Candycorn is a huge fan of traveling. In fact, almost all of his life has been spent traveling. He is, in a way, a nomad of sorts. He hasn't found the perfect place for himself to live yet, so he wanders the world, looking for places, preferably near or in an ocean, to live. His original home was a nice shoal off the Great Barrier Reef of Australia. Candycorn likes finding and meeting other Rifska too as he can get lonely traveling the world by himself. As he travels worldwide, Candycorn loves to make side stops at fun places, usually amusement parks, festivals, and farmers markets (he likes fruit a lot and he is almost always hungry).
When he was younger, he lived with his mother and four other siblings along the Great Barrier Reef, in a small pod of other Rifskas. Once he was old enough, his adventuresome and fun loving spirit pushed him to leave his home and journey to far away places to find a new and better home, as the Great Barrier Reef isn't always safe for the Rifska living there.

Art:

image by danny
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wolfsplash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me