The New Agency: closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What sort of prize would you be interested in?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 am

Just the fame!
27%
A few newborns!
19%
Adopting Privileges!
54%
I have a different idea and will PM you!
No votes

Total votes : 48

Re: The New Agency: Revamps Galore!

Postby Nawee » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:47 am

Apple, you're the Revamp Godess. They all look amazing! I now look at the front page and now they will have a chance at getting adopted.

I love the griffin one <3

~Characters~ ~My DeviantArt~
~My FurAffinity~

Image Image

^-- By Applefiend <3
<-- By Applefiend <3
Please, do not use any of the art shown in my signature or avatar.
Nawee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The New Agency ~CD 03/09 p.28~

Postby Tammanae » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:06 am

Code Drop Form List

Woot, new week. Yet another list for the staff to use for the Code Drop this next week~ Seeing as how people seem to confuse this with the regular code drop, I will explain here, so please make sure to read. This list is not the Code Drop, but simply a list of me collecting forms at a steadier pace as to make sure no one gets accidentally skipped over, and to make the judging a little easier come Saturday. ;3 As always, do not quote or edit this post yourself, as I am the one in charge of this, and doing so will only be confusing and spamming for both me and the rest of the staff. Please remember that if you are trying out for the same character again this week, you must repost your form~

Kennel 3

.inspiration.

Kennel 9

'RainbowDash

Kennel 21

Rosalind

Kennel 47

Twisted-Reality

Kennel 54

Ikaaaaaaaaa

Kennel 68

Lioness626
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna-puppy » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:11 am

Nawee wrote:Apple, you're the Revamp Godess. They all look amazing! I now look at the front page and now they will have a chance at getting adopted.

I'm thinking about going for the Griffin... He would be the first non-canine OC for me in all my life <3 His beauty though... I can't resist <3
......................Image
↪︎I FIND MY PLACE↩︎
ON THE SHORES OF
━━━━━━AND━━━━
Luna-puppy here~
Check out the awesome
species below~

Kias | Makos | Kitsus
Characters | Coding

Luna-puppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Papyrsatyr » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:38 pm

Nawee wrote:Apple, you're the Revamp Godess. They all look amazing! I now look at the front page and now they will have a chance at getting adopted.

Daw, thank you kindly. I notice people prefer 'unusual' species so I try to give the place some variety. Let's see if they'll actually take the bait and stay true to what they asked for. ^^;

I admit while doing the griffin one I was almost tempted to go for it myself! And the kitty one. Even Tasha999's revamp of turning the horse into a lamb was really cute. To be honest I still have more adopts to revamp in store but got way too tired last night to actually work on them.
Papyrsatyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Irios Atelis » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:51 pm

Pet's ID Tag:

Name You'd Choose for It:
Ringer

Reason You Want It:

History/Background/Other:
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.

WIP
Irios Atelis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildwolfspiret » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:08 am

J A M E S       the beautiful astral fox

So sorry this is late my Internet was down but I got a new one now!

Pet's ID Tag:
68 the beautiful Astral Fox
Image of pet
Above
James, the original name is very common and I usually dobt change the names unless they done fit the character, but his name fits!
Reason You Want It:
I have been eying him and his sister and have fallen in love with both of them. From their colors to their markings they are straight up cute! I like James because he has such a mixture of colors in the perfect spots, and he has breathtaking eyes! His breed also cought my eye, cause I've been wanting a fox character for a while, and were else to get the perfect one from here?!
History

Personality
Laid back: James is very laid back. He goes with the flow most of the time, and doesn't like to be all about it.

Flirty: James is such a big flirt his sister is always mad because he is flirting with her friends. He always thinks that if they like you in any way it's a good way

Sweet: You will never find a fox as sweet as James. He always shows love and affection to anyone he meets. 

Fun To Be Around: Everyone has fun around him. He loves to have fun when he isn't being serious.

Nature Freak: James has always loved nature. He loves everything about it, especially the birds.

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. and I will respect the preferences
Last edited by wildwolfspiret on Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageArtshop
ImageCharacter Adopts
ImageDeviantArt
ImageToyhou.se
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _.0_ people.
I have received _.0_ gifts.

To anyone who wanted to commission me via CS. I will no longer be offering drawings on CS due to being rudely rushed by some users. I no longer get on Cs as much as I used to so when I take on a commission here it’s usually just for fun and in my free time. I don’t appreciate being rushed. Most artist on here are just starting out like I once did but I can no longer do all my art for free.
wildwolfspiret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Papyrsatyr » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:49 am

New Revamp post because I already updated since the last one.

Kennel number 16
Old image Image
Revamp version Image
where you got the lineart Moggy gifted it for the agency to use. I don't have the original PM I think. But if you ask her she will vouch for me. uwu; I kind of forgot to give it out but if anyone in the agency staff wants it please PM me so I can send it to you.
Papyrsatyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Papyrsatyr » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:39 am

I hate double posting but a reminder that the code drop is going to happen in a few hours. Please get your forms done guys.

We want to give you characters. We really do! But we need you guys to give us forms that prove you love them!
Papyrsatyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby white . horse » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:51 pm

Thanks for telling us :D
white . horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:57 pm

Lots of short forms this week, and not too many forms at all. Let's try to get more in huh?

@.inspiration.- Please add to your form.
@ Ikaaaaaaaa- Please add to your form.
Call me unfair but I really want to see these forms finished.

SilverLugia wrote:Pet's ID Tag: #9
Image of pet Image
Name You'd Choose for It: Donnecha
Reason You Want It: I love her markings, they are absolutely gorgeous. The artist of this fine mare did an amazing job, and I would be honored to adopt this mare.
History/Background/Other: Donnecha is a popular mare. She get all of the heads turning when she walks past them, and all the stallions love her. Her mother and father expect too much from her, however. She is smart, but her mother and father thinks she's better than any other horse. She's pushing through, until she can take care of herself. Once she was able to live o her own, life took many wrong turns. She neded up in a mustang sanctuary, even though she's not a mustang. Luckily, she made it out of there with some others, and roamed free. When she was 3, she was brought to a Wild Horse Adoptions Sanctuary, where she lived there through the Fall and Winter. When it was mating season, a small farm adopted her, and she will live there for the rest of her life.

{{ Here's a journal entry from a small boy that observed Donnecha at the sanctuary. }}

September 3rd, 2012

I went over to father's Adoption Sanctuary for wild horses today, because I just turned 13. What does that have to do with anything you say? It's everything. Dad said I can't go over to the sanctuary until I'm 13, because he said some of the horses might scare me. If I don't get scared when my older brother dresses up as a zombie for Halloween, I'm not scared of anything.

Once I got there, It smelled like fresh poop and washed leather. We only have a couple pairs of tack for the horses, but we keep them fresh and clean. I walked down the aisle way, all the horses happily greeting me with nickers and neighs. One horse, however, was stuck in the back of the stall. She has her tail between her legs, and her muscles were all tense. I slowly opened the stall door, the mare perked her ears forward and turned her head towards me slowly. "Hey, girl," I said to the Maroon mare with the light blue markings. She sniffed my palm, and turned her head away again. "I won't hurt you, girl," I said, bringing my hand towards her neck to pet it. I slowly petted the mare, her tail eventually coming out from between her legs. "There, there. No one will hurt you," I said slowly and quietly.

"Like this one?" I heard someone say behind me. I turned around, and it was my Dad, holding a muck bucket and a pitchfork. "Yea," I said, smiling. "She's a shy one," he said, walking in. The mare perked her ears forward again, towards my father. "I knew you would," he said petting her back. "But she's brave-hearted. A little Strong-Heart," he said. "Did you name her?" I asked. "No, not yet. I havn't thought of something perfect," he said. "Well, ypou said she's brave, what about naming her after grandpa's first golden retriever? She was really brave also. She saved you from that wolf," I said. "...Donnecha? That's..." he said pausing, petting her back again. "...A perfect name, Donnecha it is," he said.

I went back to the house, and drew pictures of Donnecha the rest of the day until supper. I told my brother and mother about my encounter with Donnecha, and they knew, and I knew, that I found a friend for life.

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. Yes.

Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=623672&size=large&format=png&rev=2[/img]

Twisted-Reality wrote:
Twisted-Reality wrote:[center]Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel #47
Periodicity [peer-ee-uh-dis-i-tee]
Reason You Want It:
She's just simply gorgeous! I, myself, don't have many characters and would love to add her to the family. Her rainbow mane is stunning as it fits with her simple black base and those hooves! My, those are some wild, colorful hooves. I've always loved rainbow color combination as two of my other characters have rainbow somewhere on them. This would be my first horse character and I'm quite excited about that. I will surely love her and treat her with as much adoration that I give to my other characters. She will be spoiled rotten after I buy her a million art pieces.
Periodicity was never the kind to be tamed and broken. Her heart was free like the eagles that soared above her wild, flowing mane. Her colorful hooves would pound against the free lands as she would bound down the sloping hills. Life was perfect in her eyes. Everything was calm and the air was sweet until wranglers and men invaded her quiet, serene land. She was furious and quite upset that these strange men came and ruined her peace. She nipped and bit at them as she bravely fought for her freedom, but it was too late. The men had roped her down and began to take her back with them. After some months of heartache, Periodicity was sold to a kind family with young children who lived on a farm. They cared for her and spoiled her with many apples and sweet delicacies, but she still missed her herd. She knew that her own species was more of a family and so as she narrowed her eyes at a gap in a fence. She soon thought, "I will come home."
I solemnly swear that I understand that by adopting this beautiful horse I take full responsibility for her.

[img]http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu334/Firestar23/AgencyRevamp.png[/img]

Lioness626 wrote:Pet's ID Tag: Kennel #68

Image of pet Image

Name You'd Choose for It: Cosmo, since he is an Astral fox, Cosmo just seemed to fit ^^ The name came from space, and can be shown with this picture from google. Cosmos are defined as an orderly, harmonious universe.

Reason You Want It: His design simply calls out to me, he feels as if he is made from fire, a wondrous element. The tribal markings are beautiful, something I never seem to be able to make up on my own. The poor thing deserves a good home, where art will be made of him, not to be stuck in a kennel. I only wish I could adopt his sister too, and make art of both together, maybe next time, if she is not taken during this code drop.

History/Background/Other: As an Astral Fox, Cosmo has an affinity for space, and the stars. He spends much of his time as a spirit, wandering the Astral plane to meet new people. He was separated from his family at birth, but hopes to see them once again, somewhere on the many astral planes. The astounding number of panes makes the chances very slim, however. Will he succeed? Or will he fail? Only time will tell....

Stalking silently through the shadows, Cosmo feared nothing. This was HIS realm, his world. To most, the shadowed, ghostly plane would be a fearful thing, full of otherworldly horrors unseen in the mortal realm. Luckily for him, he had grown up here, and was not defenseless. The little fox had powers of his own - he was not an ordinary spirit, wandering the plane separated from its body. Oh no, he was more than that, much more. For he was an Astral Fox, a being born to go where they pleased, in any realm, and able to take on another form if they wished. He even was able to control fire - to some extent that is. Fire is an unpredictable element, one that is not easily mastered. For now, he could call up a flame, to light the way, but often managed to singe some fur.

Running.
    Flying around in the spiritual form.
    Making friends.
    Eating sugary foods...not something the others around him like - he gets very HYPER!!

Dislikes:
    Being separated from family.
    Water - what fox likes water?
    Cold, not an arctic fox, definitely a warm weather guy.

Theme song: New Divide, Linkin Park. It talks about crossing the divide between the spirit world and our world, which is what I believe Cosmo can do, on a regular basis. Then again, that is my interpretation of the song, might be completely wrong ^^

Favourite Pokemon: Ninetails (c) Pokemon, based on a fox, reminds Cosmo of himself

Favourite anime: Naruto, it contains a Nine-Tailed fox demon. This powerful fox like being is hero worshiped by Cosmo, even if it is a demon, therefore imagined to be bad

Favourite film: Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. A very crazy story, with many unexpected twists. The fact that it is about space pleases Cosmo. (Never actually seen, just looks good, so may not be right ^^).

Favourite toy: A red ball of yarn, which he often chases around, or gets tangled up in, before he has to re-roll it for hours... (image from google)

Favourite animal: Why even ask? Is it not obvious by now? His favourite animal is, of course, a FOX! (from Wikipedia)

Hope this is a better length, if not will add more ^^

[img]http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/9328/2wmkmlhjpg.png[/img]

Rosalind wrote:
Still under some work. ;)

Pet's ID Tag: #21

Image of pet

Gail

Reason You Want It:
I love going through the kennels and revamping characters. I decided to try this pretty girl in fennec fox lines and I fell in love. I love the simple beauty of her design, her blue eyes, and especially her splotched nose. ^u^ I haven't really been "looking" for a new character but I can't resist Gail.

Name: Gail
Age: 10 years old (Average life span of a fennec fox is 12-16 years)
Birth Month: April
Personaility: Gail is an engergetic, social butterfly with a love of talking. If she was a human, she would be a cheerleader. Shy is one word you will never hear someone say when trying to describe Gail, there is not an ounce of shyness in her body. She is also quite flirty, but rarely takes the thought of a relationship seriously. Gail gives out trust much too easily and this often leads to her getting her feelings hurt: naive, definitely. Everyone who meets her can't help but love her for her playfulness and sense of humor. She has never met a stranger!

Gail was born to two proud fennec fox parents at the National Zoo much to the amazement of her parents and zoo keepers; Gail was not a typical fennec fox color. In fact, she was the first fennec fox to ever be seen in any color of than different shades of blonde-ish brown. Her rarity and cuteness were already attracting visitors to the zoo's nurshery by the time she had opened her eyes. Gail was completely oblivious to all the gazers on the other side of the glass, she played and explored her world. The fennec fox nrushery room was filled with little "burrows", sand boxes to dig in, all covered by soft fleece blankets so everything was soft. Gail had two typically colored siblings and they played, played, played, and played all day long.
Proof of permission to change design a little and that I PM'ed Steffi:
Steffi.Labbeagle wrote:Posting to give Rosalind permission to both change my donation in kennel #21 into a fennec and remove her accessories. She also PM'ed me already, so this is the proof for that, too. n_n

I do indeed.

[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=205302&size=large&format=auto&rev=3[/img]
[/center]

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me