Mods, please lock!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: [NEW BUNDLE!] Charlotte and Leo's Humanoid Adoptions!

Postby coppercanary » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:02 am

I would like to adopt a new friend!
49, Tallah
Adjective to describe them: Regretful
Star Sign and/or Birthday: January 31st, Aquarius
Pronouns: Any, usually uses they/them
Your Toyhou.se: Canary22
Additional info:
As surely as the sands of time flow through an hourglass, the cycle of life must continue.
Creatures are born and creatures die, a fact that is true of every aspect in the land.

Tallah watches over the life. They take it away from those whose time has come, sending them from this world to the next and releasing the essence to find a new home. For every life they take, a feeling of pain and despair passes over them, leaving traces behind that will stay with them until it is their turn to pass on. For every life they take, a part of their soul goes on with the other being’s essence, guiding it to its next life but fading away once its job is done.

After so long working the way they do, it has left them only a shell of the person they used to be.

// canary // they/them // ecology student //

hey! the name’s canary, i like to draw
things i enjoy are cats (esp genetics),
reading, dragons, and birds
// artfight // toyhouse // click the babas //

coppercanary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:33 am

Please bring my friend to life!
(Name and number of your Tier 2) Arin #15
Color palette/colored-in reference image: here
Character's favorite song and/or theme song: Theme song Cosmos Sheldrake: Tardigrade
Random fact about the character: He photosyhtesizies most of the energy he needs, usually from his planet's sun but recently from the specialized lighting installed on the station. Despite this he is still capable of eating and enjoying various sugary foods. Adayja introduced him to multiple human treats and his favorite by a longshot were lollipops.
Backstory (optional):
Arin comes from a very reclusive species and never ever planned in leaving his planet. But when the Vives ended their planetary war and immediately began a possibly universal war, the government of his little planet began to get a little antsy. The second war was overy fairly quickly, but they decided it was time to start making connections and developing alliances with other planets. So, obviously, the best way to do that was to ship off young folk at random to places out in the middle of nowhere Castoris 7 station in the name of cultural exchange. Never mind if they actually want to go or not.
Additional info (optional): He showers,like, three times a day to get rid of all the icky alien germs
Your Toyhou.se (link or PM me) (optional): TheSongOfTheStars

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Charlotte » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:59 am

All above accepted into consideration! <3
Leaving Chicken Smoothie soon- send me trades if you like!
Queen Charlotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:29 am

Please bring my friend to life!
Takai #9
Color palette/colored-in reference image: #1 #2 (So sorry I really couldnt decide between these two...)
Character's favorite song and/or theme song: Takai likes pretty much anything by matt meason but this one is most relatable
Random fact about the character: Takai has a tatoo on their right bicep of two succulents and anouther on their hip of Chatham petrel. A type of bird that was endangered but is now recovering. It represents freedom and coming back from danger/loss, and advancement/rebirth. Something that is very important to Takai
Backstory (optional): (Sorry, pronouns are all over in this story... I based them of of what they identified with at that perioid in their life) Takai was never really comfortable in their own skin. They always had pretty feminine taste which he was heavily criticised for by his peers growing up. Takai always thought something was wrong but put it off as just teenage awkwardness. When Takai hit senioir year of highschool they came out as transgender and was happy for a bit, despite the strange looks and bullying from a select few. However as she got into college it didnt feel right again. Takai went back and forth trying to determine what they were most comfortable with but could never really put a proper label, trans, nonbianry, agender. None of it seemed fitting. However when she learned that she didnt have to have a lable, Takai was granted so much freedom. They can be whoever they want, go by what they want, when they want. While they are still trying to heal the wounds from their past, things are looking up. Takai is much more comfortable now and can express themselves freely. The can wear masculine clothes, feminine clothes, neutral clothes, whatever they want and know that it is okay.
Additional info (optional): - Takai is a fairy whose wings are each shapped large two large apple leaves
- They are a botanist
- Takai also loves reptiles and birds. They have a beared dragon, Green Tree Python, a mangrove snake and an eclectus parrot.
- Takai is 5'9
Your Toyhou.se (link or PM me) (optional): UwU
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Charlotte » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:54 am

IMPORTANT!
If you won an Ieiis T2 slot in a previous week, please message them letting them know whether or not you would like any of the additions they have made available! For the list of additions, please see their co-artist introduction page on the front page of the center! Thank you! <3

Mags_00's form is accepted into consideration!
Queen Charlotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Charlotte » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:04 am

#47, Marine, now belongs to Julie_PiscesGirl!
#46, Darius, now belongs to Phyris!
#49, Tallah, now belongs to Canary22!
Queen Charlotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Charlotte » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:17 pm

bump!
Queen Charlotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caravant » Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:56 am

Please enhance my friend!

Eira, #42

Short personality description: Eira tends to be a hot or cold kind of friend. She swings between extremes in her emotions and tends to respond to others accordingly. Eira is quite stubborn and a bit difficult to get close to as she can be dismissive of others as "not worth her time." Once she has deemed someone worthy of her friendship, she can be quite intense and at times overwhelming. However, when she is in a good mood she will frequently be quite generous with her friends, lavishing them with gifts and attention. In spite of her tendency to push others away, she truly just wants to find someone that honestly loves her in spite of her flaws.

Hobby/Hobbies: Eira enjoys exploring her creativity through fashion, creating bold, one-of-a-kind new styles for her (and occasionally her friends) to wear out into the world. As part of this, she has learned how to sew her own clothing. Eira frequently practices her sketching, mostly drafting designs but occasionally creating detailed portraits of herself and those close to her.

Quirk(s): Eira feels the need to always be perfectly dressed for any occasion, and will spend hours picking out the proper outfits for new experiences. Eira also refuses to wear her hair in a natural color, as she believes this to be too plain of a style and not befitting of her colorful outfits.

Sexuality: Asexual, but heteroromantic

Additional info: Eira keeps her sketchbook very private, and does not show her artwork to anyone. She leaves it at home to make sure that she can keep it hidden. She is currently considering starting up her own business selling unique clothing pieces out of a desire to see more color in a world that she believes is far too gray.

Your Toyhou.se (link or PM me): I have one now! It's here :)
caravant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Charlotte » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:59 am

Accepted into consideration!
Queen Charlotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phyris » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:48 am

I would like to adopt a new friend!
Lydiah 56
Adjective to describe them:
Kind
Smart
Easy Going
Friendly
Star Sign and/or Birthday: Capricorn-Aquarius Cusp, Jan 20th
Gender (optional): Female
Pronouns (optional): She/Her
Your Toyhou.se (link or PM me) (optional): [url]Phyris[/url]
Additional info (optional): Lydiah owns the most popular music store in Serestein, famous for her own AI invention called "Musicons" she designed to help out, and keep her company. These friendly little drones act as advertisements who zoom around attracting customers entranced with their soft tones of music. They are also known as employees who keep the shelves stocked and retrieve products when asked for. Though Lydiah doesnt need any help in running the store, she is always willing to hire anyone who she senses has a passion for music, just as she does herself. Her special blue tinted visor she invented allows for her to "scan" thoughts she sees, for harmless matters that is, it merely helps her to identify their music taste and that they seek music wise. After the virus stroke she wasn't affected by it much, save for a few of her musicons fusing into the left side of her hair, not that she cant make more. Though Lydiah is a friendly spirit she does not seem to have many actual friends, as she surrounds herself with soft smiles to mask an underlying darkness.
Art Fight TH - Heya I'm Phyris!
❥ pixel art
❥ any pronouns
❥ food based OCs
I'm very stupid n forgot things
If i forget to send payment
please PM me and I'll fix that

Phyris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery