The New Agency: closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What sort of prize would you be interested in?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 am

Just the fame!
27%
A few newborns!
19%
Adopting Privileges!
54%
I have a different idea and will PM you!
No votes

Total votes : 48

Re: The New Agency ~Full Cages! Revamps! Updates!~

Postby pumpkin353 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:20 pm

So only 1 hour till the code drop??
pumpkin353

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:32 pm

Code Drop!

Going to update the kennels tomorrow, to leave time in case there's a problem or whatever.

AprilShowers@ Please provide a screencap that you PM'd Steffi.Labbeagle as shown in her rules.
pumpkin353@ Please provide proof of permission.
Mozerella.@ Please add more to your form

Ikaaaaaaaaa wrote:wiebeke, I can no longer resist number 1, thanks to your revamp x3

Pet's ID Tag: -1
Name: Angharradh.
This horse is known by many names- but Angharradh seems to be the most prevalent. Through his travels, he seems to have gained the title of; Angharradh the Unforgiving, and is formally known as this when in contact with strangers or those he does not know.

Reason You Want It: I've always had a thing for horses- and Angharradh's design really attracted me, but I'd never really had a place for him until now. Medieval characters always interest me the most, and I have several characters that are set in this time period. This means that there are plenty of horses in their stories, and I think Angharradh would fit perfectly in with them all. If I was lucky enough to get him, I would definitely write about him, and continue his story to explore his character and personality at a deeper level. He would have regular art that fits in with his story, so his travels would be documented very well- I will try to get a full piece of art for each chapter of his story that I write, summarizing what has happened in it. Of course, he would have individual art as well, and a home on my character thread- the link to which is in my signature. If I find the right roleplay, I will join with Angharradh, as I find roleplays to be perfect ways of getting to know a character, and would love to know Angharradh in such a detailed manner. I promise that if I win this beautiful boy, he will be treasured and loved, never gathering dust.

theme songs;
To get a better sense of who these characters are, feel free to listen to their themes. I have carefully picked each to bring Angharradh's story to life, and each song says a lot about who they are- after listening you may find you can relate to Angharrad's reaction to each, and his story might be made more enjoyable.

-Angharradh's Theme; Unbreakable- Fireflight
-Bella's Theme; River Flows in You- Yiruma.
-Catch's Theme; Now We Are Free- Bruce Fowler & Others
-Letta's Theme; Landslide- Fleetwood Mac
-Bree's Theme; Running Up That Hill- Placebo

History/Background/Other:

The horse ran. He wasn't entirely sure where he was going, but at that precise moment, Angharradh didn't care. Curved hooves tore at the damp earth beneath him, kicking up clods of flattened grass behind him. The day had dawned dark, murderous clouds masking the sky as the storm threatened, but this was the least of the stallion's concerns as he thundered through the war-torn land, making for the pyre- and the snake of black smoke twisting from it as it burned. There had been a battle in the night; the echoes of screams, clashing of swords and the snapping of shields still drifted through the air like the ghosts of the fallen soldiers, but they passed through him and into shadow, armour cracked and glassy eyes unseeing.

From the distance, his keen eyes could see the form of the fire, crackling greedily as it ate away at the fallen; leaving only ash as remembrance. The stallion paused for a moment, surveying the human tradition of burning their dead with disinterest. Though noble, in a way, it angered him that horses were left strewn about the battlefield- abandoned. They were soldiers too, not just means of travel.

"You're late, Angharradh." Came a voice from behind him.

Pinning his ears back, the horse spun around to face the speaker. It was Belan.

The older stallion looked strong- as untouched by battle as if he were never in it. His creamy roan coat gleamed, marred only by a few tiny nicks and cuts. His long mane was plaited and decorated with glass beads- a luxury Angharradh had no respect for, and certainly no intention of doing the same. But an uneasy sense of friendship had formed between the two, and he couldn't pretend he wasn't happy to see him unharmed. "I know when I mean to arrive." He answered coolly, turning his gaze back to the forms of the men- rushing about, tending to their wounded. "What was it this time?"

Belan sighed, sensitive as always to any form of conflict. "The rebel forces are growing stronger. They surprised us- we weren't ready. We lost too many good men." He murmured sadly, lowering his head. "Why don't you come down?"

Angharradh nodded, and the pair began the downhill walk to the scene of the battle. Shrapnel and bodies scattered the long grass, blood tainting the gold of the grass. The stallion didn't flinch- he held no attachment to these people, and he had seen many fights worse than this one. Belan on the other hand, shivered and gave hushed sighs of misery as they wandered through the minefield of corpses to where the small gathering of people stood- expressions numb and cold. Only four horses had survived, and they stood with their heads low, trembling in the darkening day. A skinny skewbald pony, with a short mane and gentle eyes surveyed him first. She blinked in surprise, her mud-splattered face tired and weary. Next to her, a young chestnut with a slim blaze and an angry stare tossed his head, avoiding Angharradh's gaze. And beside him, stood two bays- almost identical in shade and markings. They were lithe, with curving chests- built for speed. They appeared highly bred, and seemed very noble indeed, with their armour glittering in the light.

The men had set themselves upon the ground, intent on making camp. Their horses were turned loose to graze, and Angharradh wasted no time in moving close to them- though he knew the humans needed him more.

"You'd think they'd have learnt by now." Said a soft voice from behind him. Surprised, Angharradh turned to find the small skewbald mare, watching him with a kind expression. "My name is Isabella- but most just call me Bella." She smiled wryly as the chestnut dispatched himself and wandered over to where they stood, a sour expression on his face. "We were just introducing ourselves." Bella said hastily, stepping lightly away from him as he approached. "Whatever." Said he, tensing his jaw. "My name's Bree. Those two are Catch and Letta." At the mention of their names, the bays glanced up, trotting over. On closer inspection, the two were slightly different, but to the untrained eye they were each other's clones. Catch had a wider blaze than Letta, and Letta seemed to be the more reserved. But they greeted Angharradh with enough warmth, and it was then that an alliance formed. An alliance strong enough to test the boundaries of fate itself.

x.x.x.x

a year later

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.

HUGE WIP <3

Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=681845&size=large&format=auto&rev=1[/img]

Revamp
[img]http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh203/fuzzpuffs/1zorserev2.png[/img]

狼RunningBlaze wrote:
- N A V A J O -

~ So when you fall, I'll take my turn And fan the flames as your blazes burn ~

┏━━━━━━━━┓
::Pet's ID Tag::
┗━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━┓
::Name You'd Choose for It::
┗━━━━━━━━┛
Navajo
I'm not quite sure why I chose this name for him, I've always been a fan of Tribal/Indian names. So, I think his tribal-like markings lead me to Navajo. It's an American Indian tribe of New Mexico as well as Arizona, along with the Athabaskan language of that tribe. Part of the reason I think it fits him, is how unique is it as well as he is. There are a lot of characters named "Apache, Comanche....etc" but I've never heard of a character named Navajo, thus I think it would be the perfect name for him!

┏━━━━━━━━┓
::Nickname::
┗━━━━━━━━┛
Nav
He doesn't really like this nickname because his name is short enough, but his friends sometimes refer to him as Nav.

┏━━━━━━━━┓
::Gender::
┗━━━━━━━━┛
Male ♂
He seems masculine to me, so I would make him male. When I was thinking of him in my head, I used words like handsome to describe him, not pretty or beautiful, so this helped me a little when deciding what gender he was.

┏━━━━━━━━┓
::Age::
┗━━━━━━━━┛
The actual date of his birth is unknown, but he was born on the day of a winter solstice 500 years ago. He is immortal.

┏━━━━━━━━┓
::Orientation::
┗━━━━━━━━┛
Straight
Navajo is masculine, so he is attracted to females, though it is unknown if he is able to reproduce or not.

┏━━━━━━━━┓
::Species::
┗━━━━━━━━┛
Fire Kuuyubi
A Fire Kuuyubi is essentially a 9 Tailed Wolf or a "Kitsune"

┏━━━━━━━━┓
::Reason You Want It::
┗━━━━━━━━┛
My favorite element is fire, so when I was scanning all the characters to see if any caught my eye. My attention immediately fell onto him, as I really looked at him, I noticed the bandages, I've always wanted those on a character, but I've never had one where they fit. The tribal markings just topped it all off along with his amazing design and extra tails. I also write quite a bit, mostly about animals and he'd be a great addition to one of my elemental stories. He'd also make an awesome RP character, I RP a lot but having such a unique character would really be fun for RPing. All in all, he's an amazing character, and I'd be honored to add him to my little family of characters!

┏━━━━━━━━┓
Do You Have Permission?
┗━━━━━━━━┛
Yupp, here's the PM from the donator.

-shortend for code drop-

┏━━━━━━━━┓
::Other::
┗━━━━━━━━┛

[img]http://i27.tinypic.com/2rraus8.png[/img]

[img]http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh203/fuzzpuffs/1firerev.png[/img]

.Blue. wrote:Pet's ID Tag: Kennel 11

Image of pet Image

Name You'd Choose for It: Glimmer

Reason You Want It: I absolutely love her! I think she is very pretty and cute. I love her two little earrings and her pose. I think sh ewould make a wonderful addition to my family of few characters. She will become the mascot for my adoption agency.<3

History/Background/Other: Glimmer was born in a cave. Though she doesn't remember it, she lived a tough life in the woods as a puppy. He parents weren't good hunters, so the pups had to hunt for themselves. She was the youngest of a litter of 3. She got picked on my her older sisters. She soon grew tired of it and left.

While she was wondering on a quiet street, a dog catcher came and he caught her. She didn't even last a day! She was very suprised and called for help. Nobody came, so she soon became quiet. She was thrown into a truck and taken to an animal shelter.

She remembers being there though. She made a lot of friends. It was never quiet because they were always chatting. Then a girl came and adopted her. She wasn't the least bit shy. In fact, she was excited! The girl was kind, and Glimmer liked her. She was given two little silver earrings, one was a cresent moon and the other was a star. She loved them! Not only did she get earrings, she got two silver bracelets to. She loved those as well, but not as much as her earrings.

Soon the girl had to move and could no longer keep her. Glimmer was sad, but got over it, as she made new friends at a new shelter. They talked a lot as well.Then, another girl (me!) came in and adopted her. She was so excited again! She got to have more friends and a special spot on a character website and character thread.

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. Yes, I do understand. I understand 100%.

http://i47.tinypic.com/1zyixau.png

[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=623746&size=large&format=png&rev=1[/img]

( Don't forget to PM JerseyDusk again now that you've won.)

daffodil2000 wrote:Pet's ID Tag:14
Image of pet Image
Name You'd Choose for It:sora (just too cute!)
Reason You Want It:I love lions and he's so cute! I would take great care of him <3
History/Background/Other: Sora lived in the pride lands of Africa as a cub. One day all of this changed. When poachers came to the river everyone knew they were not safe.
Later in the day sora and his father were practicing hunting. That's when the poachers shot soras father. Sora ran. He ran as fast as he could back to the pride. His mother picked him up and dashed off. the rest of the pride followed, and soras dad never returned
Once they found a new home and the pride settled in everyone came to a realization. If soras father never returned, sora was the new king! After the basics were covered sora began to run his pride.

About four years later Sora was successfully running his pride. His new mate kiesha was out and about with their cub who was named sahara. Sora went out to find them. He ran directly into the same poachers who had killed is father. " get the pride and get out!" he howled to Keisha and sahara who dashed in the other direction.

Sora tried to imagine the day the pride was driven out and pick out the poacher who killed his father. Then He saw it, the blood red pelt of his father dangling out of the backpack of the nearest poacher.

Sora lunged at the poacher baring his teeth. He gave the poacher a good scratch on the arm before grabbing the pelt and dashing toward the pride. After about 30 minutes of running sora slowed. Looking around he thought he lost the poachers. He found the pride again looking for keisha. He found her in a state of panic. " they took her!" she gasped " they took sahara!"

Sora found the same poacher carrying sahara by her scruff. Sahara growled and kicked but to no avail. Sora jumped onto the poacher grabbing sahara and throwing her to kiesha who grabbed her and took her back to the pride. Now he would teach this poacher a lesson he wouldn't forget. He slashed and kicked. At one point he took
a blazing bullet to his hind leg. Yowling in pain he chomped down on the poachers leg. The poacher let out a yowl and the others helped him into the truck. Sora had won and saved his pride.

When sora returned the whole pride greeted him with great respect. He honored them all and settled down for a good nights rest with his beloved family and pride. Sora the lion king will be always honored by river pride for
his bravery and courage.

I promise to give him a great home

PS here's my permission screenshot from ikarin: Image

Revamp2
[img]http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr168/WolfAngel94/we232.png[/img]

Revamp1
[img]http://i46.tinypic.com/102l9nk.jpg[/img]

comfyorange wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel #41 Melia
Image of pet
Name You'd Choose for It:
Serenity
Reason You Want It:
I have been looking for a female character that wasn't a typical animal such as a wolf, cat, etc. I love the design and how the species is original. I think she may be used as my fursona if I can make a few tweeks.
History/Background/Other:
::Basic::
I found her in my neighborhood park simply wrapped in a blanket inside of a box. I took her home thinking it was a puppy or a cat, but when I looked inside it was something else. It looked like a dragon but acted like a cat and was about the size of one. I wasn't about to get rid of the small defenseless creature so I took it in as my own. She quickly fit into our family and I gave her a name. Serenity, because she is so peaceful and beautiful. As she began to grow I adopted a dog from a typical pet store and they became the best of friends. His name was Monti and they did everything together. Now a days they are usually basking in the sun or with me on walks getting weird looks from the people around me.
::Are Life Wasn't Always Perfect::
After a about month of owning Serenity many people were beginning to get suspicious of what she was. I began to get scared and would only let her out in the backyard. "I'm sorry Serenity but people aren't very nice here," I said hoping she would understand. I knew it would happen eventually, but when I woke up one morning she was gone and the front doggy door was unlocked. "Oh no!" I yelled running out the door. I tripped because my bunny slippers got caught on a stick. "Great," I whispered to myself. I got up and wiped the dirt from my pajama pants. I began to walk again, but she was no where in sight. "Monti!" I screeched towards my house. He came to me obediently. "Where is she Monti? Can you find her for me?" I asked him. He immediately stuck his nose on the ground and his tail in the air. He kept going like that for about a mile until we got to our local animal shelter. Monti barked loudly and I walked inside with him on a leash now. "Hello m'am I was wondering if you brought in any animals last night." I said to her calmly. "All animals brought in last night would be in cages in the back." She replied. I quickly went out the door and towards the back where a man was putting the animals into there cages inside. "Hey there. Did you find any strange animals from last night?" I asked him curiously. "Uhhh yeah it was a pink and grey thing with big ears and hair..." He said lost in my question. "Yes! That's Serenity! Where is she?" I asked him shaking his arms. "Well uhhhh she should be being examined in a few minutes. But she is in the cat room." He answered again. I dashed into the door and searched around for the cat room. Monti barked and pointed in the direction of a door with a cat carefully painted on the front of it. I threw the door open hitting one of the workers on the other side. I searched through the cages madly but she was nowhere in sight. Think! Think! Maybe she is already getting examined! I thought to myself. "Sorry!" I yelled running back into the hall. There were rooms everywhere and I just needed the one that was holding my Serenity. I looked through room after room until there was only one left. Please please be in there. I reassured myself. When I opened the door something jumped in my face. I yelped and flew backwards into the wall. When I opened my eyes, there she was scared from everything that had happened. "It's okay," I said trying to reassure her. I was about to walk out the door with her when the lady at the front stopped me. "Where do you think your going with that?" She asked me rudely. "I am taking my pet back home with me. Y'all took her last night when she got out. She didn't cause any harm and I'm taking her back with me." I snapped back at her. "Not until you show me the papers saying you adopted her." She backfired. "I found her in a box when she was younger. Actually about a month ago. There were no papers or anything with her." I tried to explain to her. The lady pushed up her glasses and led me into a room labeled manager. "Can't I just take my pet and go?" I asked her. I cuddled Serenity to my chest and told Monti to sit. "Can you prove she's yours in anyway?" The manager asked me. "No I don't thi.... Wait, yes! I taught her some tricks if that proves anything." I said to him full of hope. "Sure if she does every trick you say, then you can take her home." He said calmly. "Okay Serenity you gotta do everything I say!" I told her stroking her ears. "Back up" She did so. "Sit" She did so. "Lay down" She did so. "Come here Serenity" She did so. "Hi five!" She did so. "Sit, Lay down, Rollover" She hesitated for a second then did as I asked. "Can I take her now?" I said to the manager with a bit of an attitude. "Yep," He said simply. I ran out the door realizing I was still in my pajamas. I placed her on the ground and let her run beside me and Monti. We ran all the way home and spent the rest of the day inside the house.
Personality::
::Outgoing::
Serenity will never be shy to meet someone new, and will always greet them in the kindest way possible. She is always out looking for new animals and people to meet and she loves making new friends.
::Adventurous::
She is always out looking for adventure. She loves the thrill of it, and disocvering new things. Serenity always has her bestfriend Monti with her when she goes on her adventures.
::Calm::
One of the reasons I chose the name Serenity is because most of the time she is calm. She will lay in my lap for hours while I read, write, or draw. She keeps me company and helps Monti stay calm.
::Loyal::
She will never leave my side unless she is going on one of her adventures. She would protect me or Monti with her life and would never leave us.

[img]http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu108/Rynskald/Melia.png[/img]

Revamp
[img]http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu108/Rynskald/meliarevamp-1.png[/img]

PaperRose wrote:Pet's ID Tag: #31

Image of pet:

Name You'd Choose for It: Capriccia

Reason You Want It: I just need her!! She is so beautiful, I'm surprised that anyone would want to put her up for adoption. Her colors are perfect together, and her markings resemble musical things. I play the flute, and trying to learn to play piano so I feel a bond with her. And who doesn't love music. I also love how her coat and mane are so natural, but you add the markings to make them unnatural. And they work so well together! She is a beauty, and I feel like I already have a connection with her.

History/Background/Other: She has always been a little different from the other horses. She had much more perculiar markings then the rest of the horses in her herd, which began her troubles. They didn't tease her much about it, but they thought she was kind of weird and kept their distance from her. Not only that but she would also going around stomping her hooves in strange ways. The others thought she had lost her horseshoes at this point, but then she started to also whinny quietly in a musical sort of way, the really wondered what was going on. Though no one really messed with her. She had a certain nobility that kept others from bothering her. She stood tall and proud, and it was the only thing that kept her from being teased. As she got older, she grew more distant from the rest of the herd, for they didn't want to deal with her at all. She decided that it was time to leave and one day she was just gone. It was late summer when she left, and she survived well then, but it became autumn, and winter quickly followed. That first winter was brutal. She couldn't find enough to eat, and she couldn't find many places to stay in. It was rough, but she did make it through that winter, but she was just skin and bones afterwards and had a cold. But after that first winter she learned how to take care of herself and how to find food. She had learned how to master the forest. She could also practice her musical talents more freely, and became rather good. She will now frisk around the forest, doing as she pleases, though she does has to be careful cause her hair always winds up in her face and sometimes obscures her vision.

(( Sorry for the late entry, but I had to get her, and this is the first time I've really had a chance to get on ))

[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=533907&size=large&format=png&rev=1[/img]

Liru Kaulitz wrote:
The girl with an endless future.

"A hearts door
once closed
refusing
entrance

For many
years
remaining
as so

Somehow you
appeared
with the
key

Offering your
love
with endless
possibilities."

Kennel Number Forty-four ;; K.N. 44
Scrolling through the kennel list, I smiled at several lovely designs, but none blew my mind or inspired me like this gorgeous girl. She is natural but has a nice, natural feel to her. Her coloring and looks remind me of one of my good friends, and I'd love to someday call her mine. Kennel number forty-four is definitely a true beauty.

Raina
"RAY-nuh"
Meaning Queen
Slavic

Raina doesn't really like when others make up nicknames for her, as Raina is rather short as it is.

Fae ;; Female
Raina is a female, though she has no girly side and rather only looks feminine. She is more of a tomboy in personality.

Border Collie xx German Shepherd
Raina's mother was a Border Collie, while her father was a German Shepherd.

Calm
Raina is extremely calm and level-headed. She's always been very collected in personality and never freaks out. As the oldest sibling of her litter, she always had developed a protecting type of feeling that makes it so she is always ready to keep her little brother and sister in check. When she lost them and was taken to the shelter, she kept the trait. Her calm personality makes it easy to talk with her because she rarely raises her voice or becomes angry. Keeping her head helps make others around her feel more relaxed and comfortable, even if she truly inside isn't.

Brave
Raina is often teased about her strange body coloring and other boy-like features. But though it may be hard for many, Raina isn't afraid to bravely stand up for herself and others that get picked on. Though this trait has always made it hard for, it helps her gain true friends that too want to stand up for themselves and be themselves.

Stubborn
Maybe her only known "bad" trait, Raina can often be stubborn. If she thinks she's right about something, she will stop at nothing to prove her point and will strand her ground. Though her stubborn attitude can be annoying sometimes she is right. But even if she is, she won't use the common phrase "I told you so" because she knows that that would be rude.

Righteous
Always by your side
Imagination is endless
Never lets you down
A great girl to know

I honestly feel very connected to this character already. She is beautiful and perfect in so many ways. And her design just goes to show that everyone is special in their own way. Even though she is a very basic color with no markings, she still speaks to me and inspires me like no other character has done. How basic she is but how much I love her just shows how much I'm attracted to her.

This girl has a lovely color combination, making up for her lack of markings, and though some may think she is "boring", I find her amazingly gorgeous and perfect. She would be loved greatly by me, spoiled with art, and hugged daily. I now devote my heart to this girl, and with all of my love, I promise that if I win her, she will have a great home.

I will always remember the day. The day that I was forced to leave everything I loved behind, and was left with nothing at all, except the cold, cruel city before my eyes. How could this horrible place really be my once wonderful home? And how would I make do with living alone? Everything was darkened now, including my heart which had always been warm and welcoming until he died. But I guess I should start from the beginning. My name is Raina, and I'm a Border Collie German Shepherd mix. I used to live in an apartment with my owner, an elderly man with a somewhat frightening appearance. We had so much fun together though; he had a good heart. He couldn't walk me every day, so he'd just let me run along the sidewalks, alone in the park by our home.
-Edited for space-

Thanks for the chance to get such a lovely character!<3
[/quote]
[img]http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc445/LittleEona/BorderCollie-1.png[/img]

Thank you for all who tried out! And for those who didn't get the design they wanted, there's always next time.

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiowa. » Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:50 pm

*gasp* Did I really get Glimmer? Oh my gosh! Thank you so much!!!!!
hi everyone!
im kiowa
i recently had a baby, so replies and art may be slow, sorry for inconvenience!

i love trades, im missing a LOT of pets, so feel free to send a trade at any time!
kiowa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowStar77 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:31 am

Yay! Thanks soooo much guys!!
Image Image
Image Image
████████████████████████████████████

Mʏ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs/Oᴛʜᴇʀ ʟɪɴᴋ/Oᴛʜᴇʀ ʟɪɴᴋ

████████████████████████████████████Made by [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2076713]General Of The Sky
SnowStar77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kestral » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:33 am

Am I allowed to ask why I didn't win/what I could do to improve?
Having serious issues viewing dark colours at the moment. May delay replys to pms. Sorry.

The Leopard Pups
Grey, Black and White. The world revolves and we go with it. Twisting in this everlasting monotony, eyes of green and gold, watching and waiting for our chance, our time. Cytor, Liliana, Serenade, Bayonet, the Prankster, the sweet one, the mother and the lost soul. There birth was a lost event, one in a million, two wandering souls met in the shadows, and these four were created. There pups are the stuff of legend, one lost there sight, one lost there path, one lost there love and the other? The other lost his family, everyone they cared about. He lost his family.
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Liru Kaulitz » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:34 am

Oh, thank you so much for Raina! I'm going to order some art of her right now!<3 I can't wait to adopt from hre again.
Thanks again! :)
Liru Kaulitz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leviathan » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:49 am

Thanks so much for Navajo!
I'll be sure to take great care of him!

{Fursonas} | {Characters}
"When the world ends, I want to scream into the chaos that I loved you more than anything in hopes that the sound will continue to exist after everything stops."
- Mitch Welling

Used to be RunningBlaze.
Leviathan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:11 am

The unique species pets were sad becuase they weren't getting any revamp love so I've come to give them some. c:
Kennel number Kennel 7
Old image Image
Revamp version Image
where you got the lineart Fluffy Lineart by Syra

Kennel number Kennel 29
Old image Image
Revamp version Image
where you got the lineart Baby Wallaby Lines by chubbymanatee
Wesley
she/they genderqueer demisexual lesbian

ART FIGHT || FLIGHT RISING

Hello, my name is Wesley & I have a Juris Doctor!
I collect crystals/minerals, Build a Bears, & stickers.
I am also interested in dinosaurs, Glass Animals, Animal Crossing, Pokemon,
various anime shows, magic, and writing/character collecting!
My birthday is August 8th!
I'm a non-theistic eclectic witch. ♥

Image Image Image Image

Art to left by lemonlotte
Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flitter » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:48 am

Just PM me if you plan on going for her and let me know about any changes you want to make. Permission is NOT needed. Return to the Agency if no longer wanted.

This was what it said over Eclipse, so I didn't think a screen shot was necessary...
"If you find yourself missing something important, like a tail, always remember that it can take a lot of trying to find the right ending." - Eeyore

Hello there. If you're having a rough day, I hope that the next one is better for you. If you're struggling with things, I'm so proud of you for keeping going. You are amazing.

tumblr
the kiamara fanclub
do you ride horses?
trade with me
Flitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:31 am

AprilShowers wrote:
Just PM me if you plan on going for her and let me know about any changes you want to make. Permission is NOT needed. Return to the Agency if no longer wanted.

This was what it said over Eclipse, so I didn't think a screen shot was necessary...

What this means is that you do not have to wait for the person to respond, as their permission is not necessary, but you must still show proof that you PMed them to let them know that you are going for the character.
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me