โœง ๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐Œ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ โœง - COMPANIONS

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: โœง ๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐Œ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ โœง (NEW LITTER!)

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:26 am

I want to adopt!
Username: alt
Litter Codeword: No place like space
Mystic Moth number: 8
What you will name them: Cobalt

edit: I gave him a name ahah

Postby RealCipher » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:32 am

Grey</3 wrote:I want to be a mod!
Username: Grey</3
How often you are available: Pretty much 12 hours a day

Accepted! I will be adding you on to the list

โ€œโ„ ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐’ท๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’, โ„ ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐’ท๐“‡๐“Š๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’น, โ„ ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘œ โ„โ€™๐“‚ ๐“‚๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“‚๐‘’.โ€
โฌ™ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜บ๐˜ข, ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Š๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ! โฌ™
~ ๐˜ž๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ~
๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ 1๐˜น1 ๐˜™๐˜—, ๐˜—๐˜” ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถโ€™๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ.
3:20๐˜ฑ๐˜ฎ - 8:45๐˜ฑ๐˜ฎ ๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜› ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด
โฌ™ ๐˜ˆ๐˜น๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ด โฌ™
โŸ
ImageImage
ImageImage

Hey, Iโ€™m sure youโ€™ve noticed Iโ€™m completely inactive now. I have new things Iโ€™m working on, and Iโ€™m not sure if Iโ€™m ever coming back. Thank you all for the memories shared on this platform. Until we meet again. <3
RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RealCipher » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:39 am

alt wrote:I want to adopt!
Username: alt
Litter Codeword: No place like space
Mystic Moth number: 8
What you will name them: Cobalt

edit: I gave him a name ahah

Welcome to Mystic Moths, alt! Colbat is now yours, take good care of him!

Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4595519#p135271354][img]https://i.ibb.co/sq94MLC/A6-AEB952-5-B0-D-4230-BA3-C-FB21638-AA2-BA.png[/img][/url]

Thank you for adopting!

โ€œโ„ ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐’ท๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’, โ„ ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐’ท๐“‡๐“Š๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’น, โ„ ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘œ โ„โ€™๐“‚ ๐“‚๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“‚๐‘’.โ€
๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ 1๐˜น1 ๐˜™๐˜—, ๐˜—๐˜” ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถโ€™๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ.
3:20๐˜ฑ๐˜ฎ - 8:45๐˜ฑ๐˜ฎ ๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜› ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด
โŸ
ImageImage
ImageImage

Hey, Iโ€™m sure youโ€™ve noticed Iโ€™m completely inactive now. I have new things Iโ€™m working on, and Iโ€™m not sure if Iโ€™m ever coming back. Thank you all for the memories shared on this platform. Until we meet again. <3
RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โœง ๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐Œ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ โœง (Closed for a bit)

Postby Twilight_Moon_Racer » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:41 am

RealCipher wrote:
Twilight_Moon_Racer wrote:I want a freebie!
Username: Twilight_Moon_Racer
Mystic Moth number: 6
What you will name them: Mystic Pumpkin

I would like to purchase items!
Username: Twilight_Moon_Racer
What you will be buying: 5 Hat

Hi there, Twilight_Moon_Racer! Welcome to Mystic Moths! I have added you and your first Mystic Moth to the archive.

Please make sure to trade in pets/C$ for currency before purchasing items!

Sorry I thought I had at least I had sent a trade just before I had posted, did I oops on it?
SEEKING ~Please Help~
Nick Unicorn "The Last Unicorn on the site I'm missing"

Image ImageImage

ImageJoin Sylestia Today!

DevianArt
http://twi5.deviantart.com/
Twilight_Moon_Racer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RealCipher » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:52 am

Twilight_Moon_Racer wrote:-snip-
Sorry I thought I had at least I had sent a trade just before I had posted, did I oops on it?

You did send a trade, but the pet had an unknown rarity, so I wasnโ€™t really able to accept it. This time around though I was and I have added the silver to your account!
Also, donโ€™t worry about the unknown rarity issue. I should have made that clear so that was a mistake on my end, sorry ^^
I will update the area with this information to prevent something like this happening

โŸ
ImageImage
ImageImage

RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight_Moon_Racer » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:57 am

RealCipher wrote:

You did send a trade, but the pet had an unknown rarity, so I wasnโ€™t really able to accept it. This time around though I was and I have added the silver to your account!
Also, donโ€™t worry about the unknown rarity issue. I should have made that clear so that was a mistake on my end, sorry ^^
I will update the area with this information to prevent something like this happening

Thank you and I should have noticed the unknown part as well but being more than half asleep when I posted I'm sure didn't help either.
SEEKING ~Please Help~

Image ImageImage

DevianArt
Twilight_Moon_Racer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RealCipher » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:05 pm

Thank you and I should have noticed the unknown part as well but being more than half asleep when I posted I'm sure didn't help either.

whoop whoop rollover time

No worries, I have added a note in the currency section, so now this problem wonโ€™t happen again in the future! Iโ€™m new to running adoptables, so problems are obviously gonna be run into. But we all learn from making mistakes ^^

โŸ
ImageImage
ImageImage

RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RealCipher » Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:36 am

Bump! 10, 11, 7, and 2 are still open!

โŸ
ImageImage
ImageImage

RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight_Moon_Racer » Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:43 pm

Quick question when do the accessories get added to our moths?
SEEKING ~Please Help~

Image ImageImage

DevianArt
Twilight_Moon_Racer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RealCipher » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:51 am

Twilight_Moon_Racer wrote:Quick question when do the accessories get added to our moths?

Ah- I forgot about the hat you ordered- again that was a mistake on my end. Also you need to use the applying accessories form to add accessories to your moth!

Edit: I added Shop hat 5 to your account, and updated your silver!

โŸ
ImageImage
ImageImage

RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me