♡ bapple boutique ♡ ... pixel pets!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: ♡ TAUDIPPS ♡ ... the pixel deer species!

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:28 pm

bappledilk wrote:Google’s random number generator has spoken and the winners have been decided!

The winner of the first one is…
*snip*
alaska! Congratulations!
*also snip*

aa tysm!! i love your taudipp designs so much and i can't wait for this species to grow !!! also congrats to everyone who entered

Postby bappledilk » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:33 pm

alaska wrote:
bappledilk wrote:Google’s random number generator has spoken and the winners have been decided!

The winner of the first one is…
*snip*
alaska! Congratulations!
*also snip*

aa tysm!! i love your taudipp designs so much and i can't wait for this species to grow !!! also congrats to everyone who entered

Thank you so much as well, that’s so sweet of you! :D
bapple wrote:
Hi, I’m bapple. Check out my profile to read about me. Proud owner of bapple boutique, proud mod/artist of sweetens, proud mod/artist of cozie critters. You can see all my personally owned UMAs in the toyhouse link below. ♡

angelbox#2002 - adult - demifaer - they/them - taken
bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:54 pm

Opal Shillings Form
Your username: alaska
Pets/C$ in your trade: x
Other (optional): i think this is 286 opal shillings? hh sorry for the trouble
also i love the animation on the opal shillings i could stare at it for so long

Shopping Form
Which item(s) you want: breed seed and bandages
Proof that you own the shillings: this post plus the bank!
Other (optional): i couldn't find the form to apply items so could you apply the bandages to makala in a light beige color? thank you so much!
Last edited by Guest on Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby bappledilk » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:43 pm

alaska wrote:

Opal Shillings Form
Other (optional): this should be 80 opal shillings!

Shopping Form
Other (optional): i couldn't find the form to apply items so could you apply the bandages to makala in a light beige color? thank you so much!

I personally calculated 48 opal shillings!

6 commons after 12/31/19 = 3 each
6 x 3 = 18

9 very commons after 12/31/19 = 2 each
9 x 2 = 18

Then the last one, a common before 01/01/20 = 6 (doubled for being on my wishlist)

That leaves a total of 48 shillings. Would you like to redo your trade or no? I’m so sorry for the confusion and inconvenience! With both this and my lack of an application form…. ><‘
bapple wrote:
Hi, I’m bapple. Check out my profile to read about me. Proud owner of bapple boutique, proud mod/artist of sweetens, proud mod/artist of cozie critters. You can see all my personally owned UMAs in the toyhouse link below. ♡

bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:04 pm

okay ive sent a new trade! the original post is edited with it so hopefully its correct now

Postby bappledilk » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:13 pm

alaska wrote:

Opal Shillings Form

Shopping Form

I’ve accepted the trade! I’ll update your balance and give the bonus right now! Thank you so so much! You now own a breed seed and the items will be applied to Makala very shortly. <3
bapple wrote:

bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bappledilk » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:32 pm

alaska wrote:

Opal Shillings Form

Shopping Form

Here you go! Let me know if you’d like any changes, and I hope you enjoy! Thank you for your purchase. :D
bapple wrote:

bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saeli » Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:04 pm

Shopping Form
Your username: Saeli
Which item(s) you want: x1 breed seed
X1 collar
x1 snake
Proof that you own the shillings: in the bank and here
Other (optional): I believe that is 155 so I should have 15 shillings left. Unless the snake is more since it's 40+

Could the collar and snake both be applied to Patches? Image
For the collar I was thinking it could be the same pink as the wings. Honestly if you have a better color idea go for it. Same with the snake.

I also had a question about breeding/the breed seed. Is there a limit to how many times a taudipp can be bred? When it comes to watering the seed, is the once a day every 24 hours so if I posted at 1:01am after 1:01am the next day? Or is based off cs reset time or cst since that's the time you've been using for litters?
Saeli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bappledilk » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:00 pm

Saeli wrote:

Shopping Form
X1 collar
x1 snake
Other (optional): I believe that is 155 so I should have 15 shillings left. Unless the snake is more since it's 40+

For the collar I was thinking it could be the same pink as the wings. Honestly if you have a better color idea go for it. Same with the snake.

I also had a question about breeding/the breed seed. Is there a limit to how many times a taudipp can be bred? When it comes to watering the seed, is the once a day every 24 hours so if I posted at 1:01am after 1:01am the next day? Or is based off cs reset time or cst since that's the time you've been using for litters?

You now own a breed seed! The plus is there if someone would like patterns on their item (in this case, snake), like spots or stripes... and the increase depends on complexity of said patterns. :) So as long as you want a solid color for the snake, the price stays at 40!

As for the breeding questions… For now, a taudipp can breed infinitely, but I do have plans to change that in the future. Everyone can go wild as of right now though, haha. I’m not really that strict about watering at all! I did wonder about that stuff, but I think as long as each watering is within a reasonable amount of time (like maybe 30 hours), it’s all good with me!

I’ll send you the updated image with the newly applied items shortly! Thank you so much for your purchase! <3
bapple wrote:

bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bappledilk » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:16 pm

Saeli wrote:

Shopping Form
X1 collar
x1 snake

Here you go! I hope you like it and let me know if you’d like any changes! :D
bapple wrote:

bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me