Sparklekits (HIATUS)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

The Halloween litters have been made! Which one should I put up next after this one?

Ghosties with different kit colours (see most recent litter in archive for original)
45%
Vampire Bat kit litter (see most recent litter in archive for original)
55%

Total votes : 29

Re: Sparklekits - 2 tokens per kit!

Postby dragonmaster11 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:35 am

Bump! Only two kits left!
Now accepting tokens or banner pets instead of C$ as payment! (Will still accept C$/cat items/rare)
BLACK LIVES MATTER.

lukey • he/they • furry • adult • no fixed abode traveller (UK) • funghi forager and enthusiast

—> 💜my trading thread!!💜 <—

ImageImageImage

pic in avatar drawn by defresh!
dragonmaster11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonmaster11 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:09 pm

I'm so sorry for having abandoned this for a little while!! I've had a lot of work and had to deal with a huge amount of home stuff but I promise I'll get back to it when I can!! Sorry again, everyone 💕
BLACK LIVES MATTER.

lukey • he/they • furry • adult • no fixed abode traveller (UK) • funghi forager and enthusiast

ImageImageImage

dragonmaster11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honua » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:35 am

I want a Sparklekit from Erwin!
Username: honua
Litter number: #001
Kit number: #4
New name: Fawna
Payment: Two tokens
honua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Suku » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:13 am

Hey, no hate, but how original really are these? They're just cats. I have my own "Sparklekits", which I made unintentionally as just sparkling cats, so how could you really copyright this idea? Maybe they'd function better as an open? Species? Because I like my sparkling cat OCs and I don't really like the concept of taking a normal animal and copyrighting it.

(Remember: no hate intended)
Suku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonmaster11 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:11 am

Suku wrote:Hey, no hate, but how original really are these? They're just cats. I have my own "Sparklekits", which I made unintentionally as just sparkling cats, so how could you really copyright this idea? Maybe they'd function better as an open? Species? Because I like my sparkling cat OCs and I don't really like the concept of taking a normal animal and copyrighting it.

Hi! I also made these as just a random idea, they're not the most original of species, tbh they are just sparkly cats! They have certain traits that are unique to the species of course, but I don't count "sparkly cats" as a species if that makes sense. I don't have any problem with anyone else making "sparkling cats" or anything, I have them as a "closed" species so nobody can make their own with my lineart 💕 I hope this clears things up!
BLACK LIVES MATTER.

ImageImageImage

dragonmaster11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Suku » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:31 am

dragonmaster11 wrote:
Suku wrote:Hey, no hate, but how original really are these? They're just cats. I have my own "Sparklekits", which I made unintentionally as just sparkling cats, so how could you really copyright this idea? Maybe they'd function better as an open? Species? Because I like my sparkling cat OCs and I don't really like the concept of taking a normal animal and copyrighting it.

Hi! I also made these as just a random idea, they're not the most original of species, tbh they are just sparkly cats! They have certain traits that are unique to the species of course, but I don't count "sparkly cats" as a species if that makes sense. I don't have any problem with anyone else making "sparkling cats" or anything, I have them as a "closed" species so nobody can make their own with my lineart 💕 I hope this clears things up!

Alright, thanks! I was just confused by the idea of copyrighting such a broad spectrum of ideas. Thanks for letting me know, and have a great day!
Suku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonmaster11 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:21 am

Suku wrote:Alright, thanks! I was just confused by the idea of copyrighting such a broad spectrum of ideas. Thanks for letting me know, and have a great day!

No problem!! Enjoy your day too, I hope your Sparklekits are going well! 💕
BLACK LIVES MATTER.

ImageImageImage

dragonmaster11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sparklekits