πŸ“€Wermz V2πŸ“€ Color-in comp! (judging)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: πŸ“€Wermz V2πŸ“€

Postby Skitcha » Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:38 pm

I colored in crescent charm!
User + ID
Skitcha + 1023417
Entry:
Tell me a bit about your charm!
When it comes down to dreams, its hard to remember them most of the time. However this time was different, in fact it was so different that It has become not a dream, but a reoccurring nightmare. It starts off with a voice, child-like and beckoning me down into a recovery of a childhood I could have had. I hear familiar sounds, smell familiar scents, but there is nothing ━ a voice that stretches for miles within my radius that is a repeating call for me to ground myself and continue on.

I continue forth into nothingness, my only guide and comfort is this repeating voice. As I feel like I am nearing the culprit of the nearly mocking sounds, distortion takes hold. This was no longer a child, but a stranger who I have never heard before. They sound older, and pained. We sit and speak ━ as if we had known each other for years prior. This is the part I had mentioned that is the reoccurring nightmare. We sit and speak, talking nonstop until I wake up, however when the nightmare reoccurs, it is like this person has never met be before all over again, we resurface previous questions, previous topics and conversations ━ a repeating conversation to a T of the night before. It was odd, repeating all of these things to this stranger but it all seemed so familiar to me.

One night I tried to change it, I sat before the stranger writing out a note for them to hold close. It contained everything they needed to know about me, my likes, our previous conversations, how I lived and how we met before, about the child beckoning me to them. However, after I woke when I gave them the note I was greeted with a feeling of mourning and familiar emotions clasped in my palm. The many faces and expressions my stranger ━ friend wore as we talked amongst the nights.

I never saw them again after our final conversation.

Extra:
Little writing bit is about the moment you find yourself growing and your personality begins to reform and change and shape who you are, which causes you to sometimes forget even the littlest details about your old self! its simply a growing experience and thought it would be nice to theme the multi-eyed charm off of personality!

Edit note:
Hi sorry I forgot to add the edit not but Edit one was to reword the wording in the extra bit! And edit two was to fix the wording of β€˜mourning’
Last edited by Skitcha on Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Skitcha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DrBubby » Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:38 pm

User + ID DrBubby + 71820
Entry: Image
Tell me a bit about your charm! You're not sure where this charm came from, or whom left it here, but you can tell with just one look that it has been well-loved. It's a bit scuffed, and a pair of band-aids seem to be all that's holding together a particularly rough patch job that must have been done in haste, but it shines vibrantly with colorful bits and bobs that someone took great care to decorate it with lovingly - checkered, harlequin and striped ribbons, beaded bracelets, a tassle that appears to have been used as a paintbrush and a couple of odd earrings pull the eye away from the damage it has sustained and breathe new life into it. You almost swear that it feels warm to the touch, as if it's alive...
Extra: Thank you for the opportunity!

Bubby/Haru | He/They/Zephyr
β™₯ Partner β™₯

Storkies | Wermz | Cozies

ImageImageImageImage
DrBubby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PandoraDiskenth » Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:40 pm

User + ID PandoraDiskenth + 51429

Entry:
it's a written entry xD (I unfortunately don't have any tools for digital art)

My entry:
The light of the moon shines through the thick canopy, casting glowing specs across the underbrush of the forest floor. Each one dances like a fairy on the leaves. They said this place would be magical and they warned you... You check the map again as you wander forward, stepping gently over the mushroom caps. Unbeknownst to you, you have wandered right into the circle. The air around you caresses your skin in a playful way, beckoning you forward.
A bright light peeks through the trees ahead of you, as you approach it the air shifts. It turns cold and a voice comes to you.

"It calls to you..." it whispers. You reach forward and part the vines of the lush trees and step into the clearing. You barely manage to contain your surprise at the scene before you. A field of rich teal green grass waves on the evening breeze under the Moons full gaze. The dark forest surroundes the peaceful haven like a shield protecting its delicate essence from the world. You glance around this field and find many elusive species of wildlife, but carry on their lives unconcerned by your presence. Directly in front of you, in the middle of this clearing stands a waterfall who's sparkling clear waters fall like diamonds in a crystal pool.
Again the voice returns...

"It calls to you... Go now and find it."

As if nudged by some unseen force you begin to walk curiously to the pool. Kneeling down you look into the waters surface to find hundreds of glass moons. Each a different color or pattern but all individually they're own.

"The one that calls to you, Child." The voice offers a final time. As your eyes scan the sea of moons you begin to feel hopeless and lost. Until a single tiny moon begins to shine brighter than the rest, so bright you eyes begin to sting. Then you finally understand. You reach into the water to grab the moon however, the water is deeper than you anticipated. So much so, your arms were fully submerged when you're suddenly pulled in to the pool. You manage to grab your moon. Blinded by it's light a searing pain washes over you and the world goes white...
You awaken to the comforting touch of the warm breeze on your cheek. The delicious smell of sweet cream, cedar and sandalwood graces your senses as you prop yourself up in the grass. You rub your head, thought for sure you must've been dreaming. And you would've left it at that had your eyes not found a small glinting object lying just outside the toadstool ring. You shuffle over and carefully pick the object up to examine it. You hold the charm up to the moonlight and find what can only be described as literal space within the moon shape. Like a black void of stars and galaxies contained within it. A long ombre neon rainbow ribbon wrapped delicately around its curve flows over your arms. Upon closer inspection, you find tucked into this bow a small silver bell and a grey fox paw wrapped in silver. As you move this charm around the stars inside seem to glitter happily in the moonlight. Excitedly you hold the charm close. But despite all your efforts, you can't remember how you came to have it...

Extra: thank you so much for the opportunity! I had a blast writing it, I hope you enjoy reading!

PandoraDiskenth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Westsparrow » Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:08 pm

User + ID Westsparrow 951487
Entry:

To carry the moon on a silver spoon, one must believe they can
Reach for the moon amongst the stars, and bring it down to land.
Scoop galaxies like water, tie a ribbon round the moon
A dreamer knows it must be so, believes it to be true
I share this now with you, so that you can try it too.
To carry the moon on a silver spoon, one must believe they do.

Extra:
Thank you for the chance!! Always love getting to color in a little something <3

β˜† Call me Star or West!
She/they | Artist, writer, and musician

My pet doubles are free!

β™‘ My closed species characters can be found here ! (outdated)

β™‘ Wermz archive | β™‘ Cozie archive

____Art credit @ Magnaskies

Westsparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby electricity4173 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:21 pm

User + ID electricity4173 + 672846
Entry:
Tell me a bit about your charm! A sweet little charm from a sky's charm bracelet
Extra: HOLY FROG! All of these entries are damn amazing!
Sα΄˜Κ€α΄‡α΄€α΄… Yα΄α΄œΚ€ WΙͺΙ΄Ι’s
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝒢𝓃𝒹 β„±π“π“Ž π’œπ“Œπ’Άπ“Ž
electricity4173

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exyw » Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:46 am

User + ID Exyw 686906
Entry:Image
celestial charm
MYTHIC loot
item description:
when the β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ ascended to the godhood she left behind this charm,
she left it in the hands of her mortal lover.
it is said that the charm carries part of her soul in what looks like iridescent liquid.
this charm is a promise to her lover that she will love after them and any children of the lover's bloodline.
item use:
upon consumption you get the β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ deity's chosen one, which gives you the following benefits:
- unlocks the hidden starling race
- upon reaching high religion stat, you become a priest of β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
- 20 mana
- the magic path of the celestial

Extra: thank you for hosting this game <3

┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”“
x✧ hi, i'm exy/aklime ✧
xxxxx✧ she/they ✧
x.xxxuma's storage
xxxxxxxart shop
xxxExyw#8101 (discord)
xx,,xxx toyhouse
xxxxx sketchbook
β”–xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”š
Exyw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redtruck » Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:18 am

User + ID redtruck 701230
Entry:
Tell me a bit about your charm! there's an eclipse starting - we should probably get inside before it gets dangerous. why'd you stop. did you hear something? what are you seeing? you're scaring me. what is it? why are you looking over my shoulder?
Extra: obsessed w this file being called T4T btw + thanks for the chance ^-^

rome
he/xe/it/they
est

redtruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Outer » Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:35 am

-----I colored in crescent charm!
User + ID

-----Outer β­‘ 1056609
Entry:

-----A shiny golden shaker charm wrapped up in checkered fabric! It looks like it might've been attached to a locket at some
-----point.
-----There's a soothing energy to it :]
Extra:

-----Thank you! And happy Christmas ^^
✩. β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™*ΛšβΊβ€§. β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™*ΛšβΊβ€§.β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™*˚ *β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™ ✩.β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™*ΛšβΊβ€§. β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™*ΛšβΊβ€§.˚ *β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™ ✩

Any pronouns :]

I have no clue what else to put here
but ty for reading! :D

✩. β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™*ΛšβΊβ€§. β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™*ΛšβΊβ€§.β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™*˚ *β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™ ✩.β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™*ΛšβΊβ€§. β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™*ΛšβΊβ€§.˚ *β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™ ✩

Now Playing - <Bubble Gum - Clairo>

━━━━━━●───── 01:13
⇆ ◁ ❚❚ β–· ↻
Outer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piine » Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:35 am

User + ID Piine #607889
Entry: Image
Tell me a bit about your charm! Oh my, it looks like there was a friend hiding in your pack of "Glow in the Dark Moon and Starsβ„’ ".
Extra: squiggly squoggly
Click Veil to see my Wermz archive!

Image Piine/Otto/Finch | They/Ae | Adult | VOTE | My Web siteImage
I'm very bad at communication and I'm sorry if I ever come off as rude!
I'm a ferret, CHYAA, and i'm ✰~DANCING ~✰
Piine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Safrapoe » Thu Dec 21, 2023 4:11 am

User + ID Safrapoe #332366
Entry:

Slowly growing every night -
Part of me is bathed in light,
but not all can have its fill -
Part of me is darker still.
In a constant ebb and flow -
every day a different glow.

Still I never leave my post -
Open wide or firmly closed.
Like a slowly blinking eye,
one whose tears are never dry
as it casts its sweeping gaze -
Every night a different faze.

As it is so it shall stay,
for it is the only way.
Keep your gifts and keep my tears
and visit me in your dreams.
I shall cherish every one.
Then I blink - and you are gone.

Extra: Can you tell where my creative vision crashed against my inability to do (digital) art =D
I may have gotten the sizing messed up, hopefully this is somewhere in the right ballpark.
No clue how all the amazing artists before me managed to pop out their masterpieces so quick.
English is not my first language but by now I've been using it so long it hardly counts as an excuse
Sorry for rambling, this was fun and I love seeing everyone's art! Many thanks for hosting the thing <3

Always up for current month/event swaps
Formerly SKsk
My Wermz co-op archive
My Sqim co-op archive
My Sourbon Raptors co-op archive

Image Image

~*~
Image Image Image Image Image
Clicks appreciated <3
Safrapoe

My pets
My items