The New Agency: closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What sort of prize would you be interested in?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 am

Just the fame!
27%
A few newborns!
19%
Adopting Privileges!
54%
I have a different idea and will PM you!
No votes

Total votes : 48

Re: The New Agency ~CD 22/01 p.108!~

Postby TheCalicoTabby » Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:10 pm

That's okay. =3 Just wanted to make sure you hadn't forgotten--it could get a bit confusing if she belongs to someone else and is still listed as up for adoption here. Thanks for the help. ^^
TheCalicoTabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maetropa » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:42 pm

Maybe some custom art will give this guy a push? <3

Kennel number
Old image
Revamp version
where you got the lineart
Custom
maetropa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nawee » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:24 pm

Get your forms ready for tomorrow guys, I'll do the code-drop tomorrow night. About time.

~Characters~ ~My DeviantArt~
~My FurAffinity~

Image Image

^-- By Applefiend <3
<-- By Applefiend <3
Please, do not use any of the art shown in my signature or avatar.
Nawee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nawee » Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:55 am

Well now, I'll guess I'll make the code-drop 8)

~Characters~ ~My DeviantArt~
~My FurAffinity~

Image Image

^-- By Applefiend <3
<-- By Applefiend <3
Please, do not use any of the art shown in my signature or avatar.
Nawee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maetropa » Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:56 am

.... <3
/excited
maetropa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ubiquitous » Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:57 am

Aww, too bad I din't have time to work on my form. Good luck to eveyone!

...... Image

............................... { .A Little Inspiration. }

......................I used to be .inspiration.
......Image
ubiquitous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The New Agency ~CD 03/09 p.28~

Postby Tammanae » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:08 pm

Here is the list updated, Nawee~

And thank you, Tripp. <3

Code Drop Form List

Woot, new week. Yet another list for the staff to use for the Code Drop this next week~ Seeing as how people seem to confuse this with the regular code drop, I will explain here, so please make sure to read. This list is not the Code Drop, but simply a list of me collecting forms at a steadier pace as to make sure no one gets accidentally skipped over, and to make the judging a little easier come Saturday. ;3 As always, do not quote or edit this post yourself, as I am the one in charge of this, and doing so will only be confusing and spamming for both me and the rest of the staff. Please remember that if you are trying out for the same character again this week, you must repost your form~

Kennel 6

NotMe

Kennel 15

scarlett 00

Kennel 31

RandomHugz

Kennel 40

G o o d b y e
Maddyoll

Kennel 44

Fly.With.Me

Kennel 51

i l l u s i o n.

Kennel 54

.inspiration.

Kennel 59

Ѧsɧωyɳ ♀

Kennel 63

wildwolfspiret
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:32 pm

Reopening donations. And seriously guys, we're not particularly picky about forms, but I've seen many forms too short. Also, it's nice to write a story about your pet, but if you're not including any personnality to your form, the story should show us how your character acts.

scarlett 00 - Please buff up your form.
Maddydoll - Please buff up your form.
.Heartland. - Please buff up your form.
Tease - Please buff up your form
.inspiration. - Please buff up your form
wildwolfspiret - Please buff up your form
RandomHugz - Please buff up your form

NotMe wrote:
{I'm sorry, I could not find Mem-Ma's previous owner to ask for permission. The username given does not exist, and I cannot find it in the Username Changes.}

Pet's ID Tag: #6

xxx

Name You'd Choose for It:
Memoria Malum
(Latin, no direct translation. Memoria means Memory, and Malum the noun of Evil.)

Reason You Want It:
Mem-Ma is rather pretty, but not eye-catching. He seemed to fit in the crowd and hide, especially if he's been here so long. His colors seem to contrast when he is brighter, and blend when he is paler. He seems a pleasure to draw, as well as how much of a sweet-heart he seems.

History/Background/Other:
I'm going to wing this, I'm not much of a writer but I have to have Mem-Ma.

"I've never really understood it."

A dog was padding ever so slowly over to a rug, near a fire. Two puppies sat and looked at him eagerly, listening to the adult dog's every words. "Understood what? Mem-Ma! Tell!" insisted the brown and cream pup, who was then headbutted by a white, blue and orange female pup. "Shut up! Let him talk!~" the female barked, before turning up happily. The dog telling the story was nearly 5 months older than them, not much, but it was still a gap.

The eldest dog continued on, "When I was much younger they would take me to a large building, white and smelled of cleaning," he spoke rather tamely for a year old dog. "We would go around the building, seeing various little people and big people who were sad," -- he stopped, pausing, remembering -- "Especially this one little person. He was always so happy when we came,".

"What happened?!" the more excitable pup, the brown male, yelped in the middle of the story, at which Memoria nudged him softly, "Hush, Lagoon," and the female looked rather proud. But then Memoria nudged her as well, "Cheri, don't be so bitter. Now, we visited the boy human most often. One day, we stopped coming. They said he was moved to another place, if I remember. Then, a girl, our own owner, she came and visited me at home. She looked and smelt like him, and she seemed so sad. So very sad," the dog stopped, whining and moving his head. "She was older than the boy. Old enough to be a big person, but she acted like a little one when she held me tight and cried. She kept coming, and one day I went home with her."

"You made her happy?" Cheri looked up softly, before smiling ever so slightly. "Was the boy her litter-mate? Was he sold to another home?" Lagoon inquired, at which Cheri looked at him. "Your so naive. I think the boy.. the boy went to a farm way away, and the girl couldn't see him anymore," she spoke, putting her head up. Memoria Malum frowned, before shaking his head. He wasn't much older than them, but he was regarded as more mature and calmer. More... knowing.

"The boy went away, yes," he just spoke, before curling up in front of the crackling fire. The pups ran off and started to wrestle in some far-off corner, while an girl in her middle twenties came over and curled up next to Memoria. She whispered softly in his ears, thanking him, "Ever since he died, you've been here for me... Mem-Ma.." her voice bridled off, before the female had fallen asleep.

I understand that by adopting Memoria Malum I am taking full responsibility for him.

~Nottie

http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz21 ... oliday.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/2lmxbb9.png
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... auto&rev=1
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... auto&rev=1
http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af2 ... vamp-1.png

Fly.With.Me wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
Name You'd Choose for It:
Luna = Everyday name, call/informal name
Tsukiko = Birth name, formal name
Reason You Want It:
Well, I'm a real sucker for husky-like or curly-tailed breeds. And I love blues and white together, so yeah. That's it. Sounds lame, I know. (:
Personality
Sun Sign: Cancer
Moon Sign: Taurus
Ascendant: Libra

Luna is a down-to-earth, kind, caring and emotional individual. She is very, very loyal, and loves studying history. The history of her family, the history of the earth. She does get moody and can sometimes change her views and opinions quite wildly. She is introverted and often needs time to herself, with a lover, or in a small, tight-knit group. But she will only retreat on her own terms.
Luna is also frank and downright honest. Honesty is the foundation of her reputation.
Luna is into the arts: music, acting, and art. She loves to suck the marrow out of every poem recited, every rhythm hummed, every line spoken. She is very much a fair player and adores balance in her life and relationships. She is generally seen as charming and agreeable. Many turn to her for help, advice, or to help debate. She has a knack for being spot-on right and for having inner-wisdom.
With her libra ascendant, she is very curvy in apperance and has beautifully shiny, soft fur. It even has tight-knit curls at the end when it's raining or really humid. She has a very good taste in apperance and "fashion". she loves to decorate herself with some branches or autumn leaves once in a while.
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.
Yes.

WIP?

Ѧsɧωyɳ ♀ wrote:
Pet's ID Tag: Kennel # 59
Name You'd Choose for It: Faye

Image of pet

Faye pranced lightly around the star-lit meadow, her eyes danced with an airy sort of pride and allure that had the younger stallions fighting for her attention. Of course, Faye had set her heart on a particular prize already, the handsome, kind, and powerful Visilios. There was only one hitch in her otherwise brilliant plan....he was all but taken, yet what did that upstart Adabelle have on her? The unnaturally coloured mare was nothing but an oddity, surely Vasilios would realize his error and come to sweep HER off her hooves. And yet.....watching as Adabelle trotted up to Vasilios and the two nuzzled each other, Faye felt an uncomfortable twinge of uncertainty, a feeling she was not at all familiar with, particularly when it came to stallions. Didn't all of them desire her? Then why had Vasilios never given her but a single look in passing? Or a kind word that was obligatory for every Lead Stallion? No, not until that wretched Adabelle had all but fallen from the sky had Vasilios paid any attention to the mares. And now Faye felt her opportunity slipping past her, like a teasing wind tickling her mane. Stamping her hoof Faye shook her head, no, it would not be tolerated. Vasilios would see his mistake, he WOULD leave Adabelle before the betrothal time had passed and the two were joined in heart. He would! Or else-or else Faye would take matters entirely farther. A sudden soft snort alerted her to the presence of another horse, twitching her ears back she turned her head just enough to see who it was. Another large and imposing stallion had approached her, his eyes fixated on Adabelle and his ears pointed at her too, the desire coming off of him gave Faye a wickedly wonderful idea. Flicking the large stallion with her tail she spoke in her most convincing voice. "Darmien, you want Adabelle right? And I want Vasilios.....what if we could join together in an alliance of sorts to get what we both want? I have a plan but....it would involve a stallion capable of handling Adabelle." Faye waited, not even worried about whether he would agree. There was something pleasurably simplistic about the baser needs of stallions, it led them to do almost anything without question, all that was needed was a few sugary words and they'd bend to her will. Darmien however let out a long snort and swiveled to study her. "Would you be shocked if I told you that I didn't believe you?" Truthfully Faye WAS shocked, few stallions had the gall to stand up to her....it made her strangely respectful of the powerful stallion beside her. Still, he was a means to an end and she needed him...for now. "No, I suppose you have no reason but....what do you stand to lose by trusting me for a little bit?" The stallion's eyes glittered thoughtfully and he finally gave a conceding nod. "I can't disagree with that. But be warned, a partnership with me is NOT going to have me reduced to your bumbling slave, I'm not one of those pathetic playthings of yours." Flicking his tail the large stallion sauntered away, leaving Faye to watch him go with a look of surprise on her face, she had never imagined that a stallion existed, apart from Vasilios, who was immune to her bewitching ways. It caused an unwanted flare of appreciation to flicker through her, but Faye pushed it away. She had better things to do, namely, planning exactly how she and Darmien could steal the two horses they had their hearts set on from joining together.

[Just a little sample of my story I am working on. I'm not keen on giving more of what happens away, so this is it for now ;)]

Reason You Want It:
Ahhh my reasons for wanting Faye are many and varied, I suppose the biggest one would be the fact that I've recently had something of an obsession with equids, and have a story idea in mind that requires a herd. My beautiful "alternate fursona" Adabelle -as seen in my signature- would be the lead mare in my tale, with her mate currently being designed by a fantastic artist <3 Essentially Faye fits perfectly into the story. I've been looking for a character that fits as the mysterious, devilish, and all too alluring enchantress in the herd. And somehow when I was looking at Faye it just struck me....she was absolutely perfect <3 Exactly what I needed for that role. In fact, the longer I looked at her the more I loved her. There's something profoundly appealing about her darker, subtler design. The longer you look, the more attractive and detailed it becomes. The blending and use of colours is phenomenal as well. They go together so perfectly it looks amazingly natural....essentially she's exactly what I've been looking for, and I'm ecstatic to have this chance to adopt her <3

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.
Yes, I most certainly do, and look forward the responsibility as well, she will be greatly loved <3

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maetropa » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:36 pm

Yay <3
Thank you very much for selecting me to recieve Mem-Ma <33
maetropa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The New Agency ~CD 24/02 p.113!~

Postby Temperance. » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:39 pm

Thank-you so much! This totally made my day ^-^ And I've already added Faye to my website, can't wait to get started on my story involving her <3 Thank-you again, I'll take good care of her I promise <3

══════════════════════════════════════
T E M P E R A N C E
══════════════════════════════════════

Female| INFJ |Christian | Kintaur Mod

ImageImageImage

> Call me Temperance, Tempy, Kat, or whatever you feel like.
> I love animals and decided to pursue a dog training career c:
> I have broad tv interests; everything from anime to sci-fi
> Banished is my new fave series (gifs to left are from the show)
> Literate writer with oodles of characters but very little time.
> Canadian!!! Whoop whoop! Bring on the maple syrup ;P
> Only posting occasionally - sort of on a semi hiatus

Temperance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me