Legendary Kalon Readopt - 1 Or Less Legendary Owners

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Legendary Kalon Readopt - 1 Or Less Legendary Owners

Postby UltimateKitty » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:39 pm

wнαт αм ι тo yoυ? α prιze or α perѕoɴ?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

username: UltimateKitty
name: althea

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

althea breathed heavily as she ran through the nearly empty streets, dashing through polluted puddles and litter that had been carelessly thrown about. she threw herself into an alleyway and crouched beside a large dumpster. althea sighed with relief when the kalons following her ran past the alleyway. "i'm gonna be okay, i'm gonna be okay." she lied to herself. "they'll give up soon." althea sighed. how did i get myself into such a mess? she wondered. they told me to stay hidden. why didn't i listen? this is all my fault. she criticized herself. althea wasn't really one to make poor choices, she usually had good judgement when it came to her own safety. but, she was curious what the outside world was like. althea was tired of cramming herself into a cabin for days on end. she didn't even understand why she was so sought after. "what's so special about me, anyways? aren't i just any other kalon?" she thought out loud.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"no. you're not." somebody said. althea breathing became heavy once again once she saw the figure of a kalon standing at the entrance of the alleyway. she swiftly pushed herself up, unfolding her wings and preparing to soar away. before she could get far, she felt a sting in her leg. "you're different, althea. are you too stupid to understand that?" althea heard, though all sound along with her vision was beginning to fade out. her body started to become weak until she couldn't stand. and then she fell. the mysterious kalon snickered as he approached althea's unconscious body. he proudly scooped her body into a bag and hauled her away like a sack of potatoes.

althea awoke in a cage. she examined her surroundings. it appeared she was in an old warehouse, with the only light coming from streetlights shining through the broken windows. the room smelled foul, and mold grew on the floor of her cage. the kalon from before stepped into view. "it's a shame you woke up so fast. i suppose this is going to be harder than it should be." he said, picking up a scalpel from a nearby wooden table. althea looked at him, alarmed. "don't touch me!" althea scowled. the other kalon simply sighed. "i knew this was going to be hard." he said, unlocking the cage door and pulling it open. althea leaped up immediately, but with a single kick of the male kalons leg, she was pushed back down. a grim smile spread across the face of the mysterious kalon.

althea was now cornered in the cage. she couldn't push past her captor, despite her efforts. she was trapped. the other kalon made good use of this opportunity. he held her down where she was and he began to slice off a plant from her back. screaming out in pain, althea shoved the other kalon back, sending him stumbling out of the cage with the plant in his hands.

"damn it! now you've done it." althea yelled, jumping out of the cage and tackling the kalon. the scalpel and the severed plant were knocked out of his hands. "is that all you wanted me for?" she growled. "that's what they all want. nobody wants me for me. they want me for my so-called 'valuable parts!' what am i to you, a prize or a person?" the male kalon simply stared at her in pure shock. he definitely didn't expect this. "i asked you a question. answer me!" althea broke the brief silence. "a-a person." the other kalon said. "you're a person, m-miss." he stuttered.

"then why don't you treat me like one?"
UltimateKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Checkinder » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:03 pm

By the way, since it's a common question, THIS ENDS AT EST! So March 31st 11:59pm EST!
Check - He/They/It

If you need to contact me quickly, my Discord is
Checkinder#6566
Trading all my pets for C$ and all Store Pets for
character art. DM me if you'd like to offer art/etc
for the Store Pets.
My Kalons

Art by friend on Discord
Checkinder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby veridian » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:58 am

General of the Imperial Legion, Second to King Rowan.
veridian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Checkinder » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:13 pm

Reminder you have less than an hour to finish your forms!
11:59pm EST is your cutoff time! Any edits past that time and you're disqualified!
Check - He/They/It

Checkinder#6566
for the Store Pets.
My Kalons

Art by friend on Discord
Checkinder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Checkinder » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:02 pm

This is now over! No more editing!
This should be judged this weekend most likely, although it depends on the length of the forms! <3 Please be patient with me!
Check - He/They/It

Checkinder#6566
for the Store Pets.
My Kalons

Art by friend on Discord
Checkinder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:28 pm

Huge good luck to everyone!

I have to say that I’m quite nervous about this competition, far more than the usual amount. All of you guys had stellar forms. I wish you all the best. <3
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chunkypeanutbutter » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:28 pm

good luck everyone! lots of pretty forms and artwork! ^u^
chunkypeanutbutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobble » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:32 pm

don’t think i’ve said gl already but 👍👍👍
    They/them | Adult | PA student
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Checkinder » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:36 pm

The winner of this readopt will be MotherMother!
I simply adore the story and world you created in your form and I look forward to seeing what more you do with her!

chunkypeanutbutter and Flowerlily135; I also loved your forms, definitely made it very hard to choose the winner <3 I wish you and everyone else luck in your future competitions!
Check - He/They/It

Checkinder#6566
for the Store Pets.
My Kalons

Art by friend on Discord
Checkinder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:47 pm

Congratulations MotherMother! :D

You may keep the art of her dancing but unfortunately the animations do not work as gifs. If you’re interested you can pm me and I can give you the still versions. (The silhouettes are actually from my universe so I’m iffy on those ones, but if you want them enough you may use them. Just don’t keep the world canon please. <3)

Edit: I may recolor some of the art just so you’re aware but if you’re alright with that, coolio.
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me