Silver's Character Pound | CLOSED

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

winners!

Postby silver ~ » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:16 am

silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Silver's Character Pound | OPEN

Postby BL4CKR4BBlT » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:07 am

cage number or nickname: stable 8
name:B0N3Z
personality: She doesn't speak a lot, but you know what shes saying by her actions. Shes very energetic and clingy, she gives her friends sticks, rocks, leaves, flowers, or basically anything to show her friends that she cares about them, her feelings can get hurt rather easily so please be kind to her! :,)
BL4CKR4BBlT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZeroToInfinity » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:53 pm

kennel number or nickname: Kennel #1 - Crush
name: Surf
personality:
Surf is an introverted pup, but that doesn't stop him from loving every forest creature he sees. Surf is creative and likes to build things with sticks and leaves. He was born and raised in the forest and has never left. He never knew his father, and his mother never mentioned him. His mother was caring and loving. She taught him how to get tree sap to use in his "buildings." Surf sometimes dreams of visiting the ocean, but always opts for the closer alternative, the pond.

kennel number or nickname: Kennel #2 - Ali
name: Badger
personality:
Badger is a creative little girl, and also happens to be a perfectionist. She wants to do everything her parents want, and her parents don't realize that they are giving her stress. They want her to be a good hunter, learn plants, be able to do art, and have a family when she is older. She is stressed a lot and her outlet is climbing trees and digging holes.

kennel number or nickname: Kennel #5 - Lola
name: Lake
personality:
Lake is a sled dog, he delivers mail along with 5 other dogs. He is usually in the front row. His favorite pal is Ellie. A pure grey dog that usually runs in the back. Each row has a job. The back is the one that takes the most weight while pulling a sled but at the cabin, they get the most rest time. The front row is the one that sets the speed, back at the cabin, they have to carry smaller carts back to the cabin from the mail shack. The middle row helps steer, and have to carry the mail from the cabin to the sled. Lake enjoys pulling the sled and has fun delivering mail in Alaka's artic weather.
We're a system. We will most often sign off with who's fronting.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ZeroToInfinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silver ~ » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:55 pm

This will be closing at 11:59 pm est tonight!
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silver ~ » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:44 pm

An0nBoo wrote:cage number or nickname: stable 8
name:B0N3Z
personality: She doesn't speak a lot, but you know what shes saying by her actions. Shes very energetic and clingy, she gives her friends sticks, rocks, leaves, flowers, or basically anything to show her friends that she cares about them, her feelings can get hurt rather easily so please be kind to her! :,)

dino cat wrote:kennel number or nickname: Kennel #1 - Crush
name: Surf
personality:
Surf is an introverted pup, but that doesn't stop him from loving every forest creature he sees. Surf is creative and likes to build things with sticks and leaves. He was born and raised in the forest and has never left. He never knew his father, and his mother never mentioned him. His mother was caring and loving. She taught him how to get tree sap to use in his "buildings." Surf sometimes dreams of visiting the ocean, but always opts for the closer alternative, the pond.

kennel number or nickname: Kennel #2 - Ali
name: Badger
personality:
Badger is a creative little girl, and also happens to be a perfectionist. She wants to do everything her parents want, and her parents don't realize that they are giving her stress. They want her to be a good hunter, learn plants, be able to do art, and have a family when she is older. She is stressed a lot and her outlet is climbing trees and digging holes.

kennel number or nickname: Kennel #5 - Lola
name: Lake
personality:
Lake is a sled dog, he delivers mail along with 5 other dogs. He is usually in the front row. His favorite pal is Ellie. A pure grey dog that usually runs in the back. Each row has a job. The back is the one that takes the most weight while pulling a sled but at the cabin, they get the most rest time. The front row is the one that sets the speed, back at the cabin, they have to carry smaller carts back to the cabin from the mail shack. The middle row helps steer, and have to carry the mail from the cabin to the sled. Lake enjoys pulling the sled and has fun delivering mail in Alaka's artic weather.

congrats!
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me