Pound of Love - JUDGING!! 155 kennels to adopt!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: ~Pound of Love~ Free characters -open- poll added

Postby Captain Linebeck » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:25 am

Basic Information

Username: Rainbow Dashie.

Kennel number: 5

why do you want this character: I need a good wolf character and a picture of him for my story.

where would you use it, and what will you use it for: In the writing form, and I am making a long story about this guy and I would like art of him so people know exactly what he looks like.

Character information

Name: Sphen

Personality: Sphen is prefers to be alone, he dose not look like it but he can be very aggressive, he always disobeys others and only cares about himself(changes in my actual story)

History:(quick summary of my long story) He was born without a father (died) and when he was a pup his mother got attacked by a bear and killed trying to protect Sphen. He had to defend for himself in the wild. He grew up in isolation never trusting anyone, not even his own kind. One day a she-wolf named Soul came into range of his territory. Soul was not scared of Sphen, even thought he warned her to stay away. They soon warm up to each other after they both get trapped by people. While escaping Soul sacrificed her life to save Sphen, after those events that unfolded Sphen never loved again. He never got to spend very much time with his beloved Soul. He fell into deep depression and soon perished, because he refused to eat. Now he is a lost spirit wondering, forever to walk the earth alone.

Extra: ApplyChariLove
______________________$$$$$$$$
_______________$$$$$$$________$$$$$$$$$
_____________$$________________________$$$$
____________$$_____________________________$$
___________$__________________________________$$
___________$$___________________________________$$
__________$$__$$______________________$$__________$$
________$$__$$___$$$$_________$$$$____$$__________$$$$
______$$___$$__$$$$__$$_____$$$$__$$_$$_____________$$$
______$$___$$____$$$$_________$$$$___$$_______________$$
______$$___$$________________________$$_______________$$
______$$____$$_______________________$$_____________$$
________$$__$$____$$$$$$_____________$$___________$$$
________$$__$$__$$______$$___________$$_________$$
________$$__$$__$$______$$___________$$_______$$
__________$$$$____$$$$$$_____________$$$$____$$$$
__________$$$$_____________________$$__$$____$$$
___________$$_$$$$$$$$$$$$_____$$$$______$$$$_$$
_____________$$___$$______$$$$$_______________$$
_____________$$_____$$$$$$$____________________$$
Captain Linebeck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:19 pm

~Bump
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DeckOfCards » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:18 am

Kennel 4 wrote:Image
Username: shadow9119
Name: Spirit
Species: Cat
Rules to adopt: Do not change the gender
Do not change the species
You may make minor design edits
You may remove the scarf
You may change the eye colour
You may change the name
Love her c:
Credit for the lines and design: Lines by foreign.potato - Coloured by me

Basic information

Username:
DeckOfCards

Kennel number:

Why do you want this character?:
I love the lines, quite simply. I also have a lot of muse for personality, stories, etc.

Where will you use it, and what will you use it for?:
I have a thread dedicated to my characters, and I will keep it there. Maybe even in my signature? I will probably use it for minor stories, etc.

~

Character information

Name:
Étoile (meaning Star)

Personality:
Étoile is quite proper and fancy, always knowing what she wants and how to get it. She loves designing things, such as clothing. She also loves drama, and being caught in the center of it just makes her day.

History:
Étoile was born and raised in France, bred from a long pedigree of (believe it or not) alley cats. As she grew up, she found herself hanging out more and more by a nearby fashion store. The lady who owned the store, however, was not very partial to cats. Étoile found herself being chased away multiple times. One day, as she was peeping through the fashion store's window, a stranger came and picked her up from behind. This stranger was actually my best friend, who brought the cat back to America for me. Now Étoile bosses me around as her servant, and is fed off of a silver platter.

Fashion, drama, tom-cats, bossing people around, fine foods.

Dislikes:
When people make fun of her french accent, change.

Extras:
(optional) Applycharrielove
DeckOfCards

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snyzzle » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:11 am

Username: Uneek
Team position: Judge
Do you have experience with this position? If so, where? No, but I would love to start with it!
How often and how long are you online? Almost every day, for about 45 minutes.
Why do you want this position? I love the idea and art in this thread, and want to make sure these pets get a good home, and won't need to come back!
Anything else? Thanks for the chance!!!
Staffdoodle
███████████████████████████
she/her • cancer • tea • feminism
██████████████████████████
snyzzle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UraniumShark » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:07 pm

Basic information

Username:

Death the Kid

Kennel number:
Five

Why do you want this character?
I love wolves, and I really need a wolf character!

Where will you use it, and what will you use it for?
I'll use it in every wolf roleplay I join and/or make!

Character information

Name:

Blackpaw

Personality:
Blackpaw loves to run and jump around with his friends. He is a very good hunter, and he is very loyal. He is like a very big lapdog, even though he is a wolf. He is brilliant, coming up with great plans for any occasion. He is kind and caring to those he knows, and can still be kind to those he does not know.

Blackpaw lives in fear of the fire, and with good reason, as well. He is terrified of just seeing a fire, and will freeze up in fear at the sight of one. But when he is with friends, he can, somewhat, conquer his fear enough to get away. That is why his owner keeps him away from her fireplace, and away from anything that will remind him of a fire.

History:
When Blackpaw was just a pup, a bad thing happened. The forest where he was born in and lived in burned down in a fire. His family was lost in that fire, leaving Blackpaw an orphan. He wandered through the forest, before coming upon a small city named Amity Park. He lived in the alleys, until he heard fighting.

That was when he met a human named Willow Fenton, who brought him home and cared for him. Now he has a happy life, playing with the other animals that she owns. He still lives in fear of the fire as an adult wolf, but it is not as bad as it was when he was only a wolf pup.

• Flowers.
  • Ducks.
  • Water.
  • The color black.
  • Food.
  • Friends.
  • His "master".
  • Trees.

Dislikes:

• The color brown.
  • Squirrels.
  • Cats.
  • Fires.

Extras:

Blackpaw is straight. And he'd fit well with my Danny Phantom OC, Willow Fenton. As for a theme song... Save You by Kelly Clarkson/Kelly Blackstock.

Applycharrielove

Editing on and off. I just lost all of my progress because my Chromebook shut down on me, so I needed to restart. I'll submit once I edit something.
Last edited by UraniumShark on Sat May 03, 2014 11:41 am, edited 5 times in total.
I'll figure something out for this at some point.
UraniumShark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:50 am

4 days left to finish forms.
I'll quote some tips from the tips and tricks post:

• Type long stories and sentences, not a few keywords. Long stories show more effort, which increases your chance of winning
  • Adding extras helps too! Doesn't have to be art (can also be a story)
  • Play with BB codes, use headers, add images
  • Don't write a complete book without any blanc lines between it
  • Add a few extras, this shows more effort (like orientation, theme song etc)
  • Form almost done? Ask a critique for a lookover to give some more advice
Looking for CATS!

SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:42 am

~Bump
Looking for CATS!

SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:32 am

~Bump
Looking for CATS!

SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BloodyIsAGlowstick » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:36 pm

Basic information
Username:
crap<3PEWDIECRY
Kennel number:
Why do you want this character?:
I loved her design and felt like I could do a lot with her if I had her. <3
Where will you use it, and what will you use it for?:
I RP a lot, not necessarily here but on two other websites Quotev and WCRPG, and I write stories. I'd RP with her a ton and probably write stories revolving around her. I'd also love to get art for her commissioned.

Character information
Name:
Abella
Abella in French means breath. I thought this fit her well enough in my eyes because she's always trying to make the best out of life and just live. She always seems to be reminding herself to breathe when she gets angry or nervous and fears the time she'll take her final breath, wishing she could live forever.
Personality:
Abella doesn't mind not getting her way or what she wants, though she'd prefer it, and she even likes giving. He has a big heart and will listen when you just want to talk. She's not the loudest and most talkative cat ever but, she isn't the quietest and will voice her opinion whenever and wherever she feels the need to. She is extremely athazagoraphobic and loved making friends and having other around her. She has a terrible memory, possibly a lesser form of amnesia, and tends to forget things easy; such as what she's doing, where she is, who she's talking to, and even her friends and loved ones. Don't worry, normally it comes back to her... eventually.
History:
Abella was born in a hoarder's home and from then on her life was extremely rough. That is, until she was saved and was sent to an animal shelter for rehab. The home had left her pretty shaken up and at first she was terrified of human interaction because she'd barely ever been handled. When she finally came out of her shell, though, she shined and was easily sent to a temporary home. That's when she was found by me and I adopted her.
Abella likes a lot of things. Toys, her scarf, the color green, plaid, and friends but most of all she likes living and just being alive; books and music, also. She adores all sorts of genres of both.
Dislikes:
Abella dislikes needles, things that scare her, people and others who are rude and mean, and being alone. She's also sort of afraid of males. She doesn't know why, she just is; they make her terribly uncomfortable and nervous.
Extras:
WIPApplycharrielove
BloodyIsAGlowstick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MistyKitty101 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:53 pm

Cant put img codes because i am on my ipad and it wont allow me to right click to find img urls.

Basic information
Username: mistykitty101
Kennel number: 7 pet number 2 ONLY out of the four.
Why do you want this character? I want this character to use for a very important series consisting of all my main characters ever created, which i have three of so. I need more characters for the plot to form! .A.
Where will you use it, and what will you use it for? Da, here, mweor, wcrpg, my computer for my ultimate oc story.

Character information
Name: ninj
Personality: shes very cunning and quick witted, usually a dangerous cleverness that she uses to get others it trouble, but also to get them out of the same trouble she caused.
History: she grew up in a group of cats call the ELEC, Elemental Lunar Extraterrestrial Crusaders. This is how she meets and rescues kitsune, taking him with her when they "escape" to the same island where jasper is trapped.
Likes, dislikes: likes-berries, mind games, tricking people dislikes- being underestimated, being ignored, being outsmarted, being tricked, and hates water.
Extras: (optional)Applycharrielove
Last edited by MistyKitty101 on Fri May 02, 2014 11:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
|| There were whispers on the street ||
"Something is coming"
"No... someone is coming"

Recent Failure: *gets on my computer and thinks im still logged on until I soon realize after some mulling about that I'm on my FRIENDS account* -Hi Misty, Alycat was here! :D

Image Image
Tigris-=-=-=-Vexianity
MistyKitty101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me