πŸŽ‰ Birthday Cake Adopt | Strawberry Lemonade Cake

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: πŸŽ‰ Birthday Cake Adopt | Strawberry Lemonade Cake

Postby chloe1122aa » Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:32 pm

Just replying this is beautiful, I’m not clued up on art on here but this is lovely ❀️
chloe1122aa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oshkosh » Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:19 am

Mark!
- commissions closed -

join my art competition!
oshkosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:02 pm

username + id: Ucanthandleme + 809102
kalon name:
prompt:
A lantern. It's golden opulence, a background to their grace. Sai, in the light of the full moon, drenched in robes of red and gold stood in the garden, jingling bells at their wrist. They held the lantern steady, patiently, a quiet figure amidst the rustle of the wind. A chime sung out beneath furrows of vine, the overlying bushes moving to the side. A path, filthy with moss and dirt appeared, and despite the seemingly unworthy path he stood forward, a jingle with each foot on the path. Eyes looking forward with no hesitation the lantern in hand. The flame burned brightly, even among the carved interior. From birth to death Sai would travel here, here to the tomb of their ancestors. Sai stood beneath the cavernous waterfall, the cloak of blue unable to hide the shining golden snake in its midst. Sapphire eyes stared as he pushed the lantern towards, the snake enamored taking the light into its jaw. Every year on his birthday he would spend tending to the golden flame, every birthday he would give it to the snake, an appeasement to keep them safe. A gift for another on their birth or maybe a bribe would be more accurate in description. To the snake they would give a gift and in return on their birthday the gift they received back was another year of safety. To forget this ritual on their birthday, Sai glanced at the coffins in the cavern,the ones who shared the same blood before him, well, to not spend their birthday giving a lantern they could expect it to be thelas birthday they would have.

β˜†-------β˜†
Credit: Toyhouse
β˜†----------------β˜†
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
β˜†-------------β˜†
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elf_of_the_hollow » Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:11 am

username + id: elf_of_the_hollow / 352032
        kalon name: della daisy
        prompt: [ 788 / 600 + 200 extra ]

The energy was so powerful you could feel it crackling on your skin.

Light shimmered through liquid gold, refracting itself into a thousands stars, which twinkled in tempestuous rhythm. It felt as though all the word had gone silent in wait.

And then a loud pop, chased by a fount of bubbles that was rushed to be turned down into drinking crystals. A raucous cheer rang out from all in attendance, the silence shattered thoroughly with their jubilation, and descended on the glasses in a manner much akin to a pack of hounds.

"A toast!" One cried, inciting more to respond in turn. "To the woman of the hour, Lady Della Daisy! The shining jewel of Illuma!"

Della feigned modesty at the uproar, halfheartedly waving her hand to die down the cheer.

"And to you, my dear guests," She raised her glass to the gathered. "For without you, there would be no celebration!"

More cheers rang out as glass hit glass, and people began to make quite merry in all manner of ways. The buzz of conversation quickly took the room, the air electrified.

Della took a moment to admire her work, as it was - of course - her work. She had hosted quite a number of soirees, with which this current gathering could skillfully compete. She would not claim it her best, but it was fine work.

She took her time to wade through the party, everyone caught in it's gale so thoroughly. She stopped to make small talk with all of her guests, making certain to appear a grateful host. Some stories of interest caught her ears, but she spent equal time even with those who had less to say.

"Lady Daisy," A fellow called over the din, far more red-cheeked than herself. "What a gathering! Why, at least half of Illuma must be in attendance."

"Oh, Dr. Pennyrose, dear," Della once again performed modesty, her hand going to cover her cheek as if to obscure some nonexistent blush. "You flatter me far too much. Even one so well connected as yourself couldn't assemble such a crowd, let alone in a space fit only for a hundred or so. I will admit to working a miracle or two in my years of hosting, but even I couldn't pull off such a feat."

Dr. Pennyrose considered her words, though never allowed his jovial smile to slip from his face. "And yet you make it feel that it is so, a miracle in and of itself."

Before any suitably unpretentious response could be formulated, Della's attention was caught by an out-of-place figure in a large mirror adorning her wall. Their piercing eyes caught her own, which widened in turn. Della so despised being caught off guard.

"A-ah, you must excuse me, Doctor," She attempted to regain whatever was lost of her composure. "I don't wish to sound vain, but I must attend to my appearance for a moment. I've just caught eye of my rouge and it wouldn't do for me to go on addressing my guests in such a fashion."

"Oh yes, of course," He nodded permissively. "Don't allow me to keep you! Attend to whatever you must, though I admit I see no faults."

"Thank you," She hurried her words. "A lady must keep a watchful eye on these things, you understand."

She quickly departed, hurrying to the room in which she kept her vanity, which was thankfully quite deserted. She took no time in lighting the room so that her mirror was clear.

"I so wish you would not do that," She reprimanded powerlessly. "I have guests."

Before her the figure once again materialized, small in stature, her face so empty and cold it was as if it were made of stone.

"You have a duty to your court. She is very unhappy with you." Her voice held no sympathy or emotion.

"Oh, she's never happy," Della dismissed the idea with a wave of her hand. "Least of all with me. Be gone, would you? I have a party I am trying to enjoy, and I will not allow you to ruin it. It is my birthday."

There was a silence between them, only interrupted by the celebration raging in the rest of the apartment.

"I will take my leave for now," The figure conceded, without fanfare. "You cannot avoid this forever."

Della's face scrunched into a scowl as the figure faded from the mirror, and quickly she doused the light and let her hand rest on the doorknob. She took a deep breath, preparing herself to return to the jovial atmosphere she had so sourly departed from. She would not let such petty concerns bring her down now. She had a party to attend to.
    elf_of_the_hollow

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby ICarinae » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:59 am

username + id: ICarinae + 928070
    kalon name: Anassa
    prompt:

"Is Thorne coming?"
    "He said he would meet us at the crossroad... are you going to tell me where we're going now?"
    Anassa glanced over to see her friend, eyebrow cocked, ready to call her stupid when she refused to answer.
    "I guess you'll just have to find out!"
    "Goddess! You're so dumb. If it wasn't your birthday I would have left you knocking on my front door," Brin said incredulously, chin to the sky.
    "And you'd regret it just like the last time you did that."
    "Wasn't that when my mom chased you off the front porch with the broom."
    "Who knows, she whips that thing out at any opportunity. I couldn't have been knocking for more than tennn-wenty minutes!"
    Brin erupted into a fit of laughter, "you're such an idiot!"
    "You were crying in class! What else was I supposed to do!" Anassa giggled, glancing over to watch the smile breaking across her friend's face.
    __

Sunlight cascaded down to reflect brilliantly off the surface of rushing water. River and bank alike came alive with the sounds of youth. Two teenagers yelled at each other from separate stepping stones, another's head bobbed in the water alongside them. Birds careened into the sky at each raised voice to watch jealously from above. Small outcrops of soil deposits, lending to thick green grass and shrubby shade trees, interrupted the the white stone lining of the river. Brin found Anassa under one such tree, splayed out next to their bounty of finger foods, left out to be grazed upon through the day. Brin popped a grape into her mouth before loudly sitting down next to her friend.
    "You're not going to join them?" Brin watched Anassa's sun-dappled face.
    Anassa shook her head," you know my hair. I'll look like I have a sheep on my head. My Dad will know for sure I was up to something. Besides..." she shifted to stretch her arms above her head, " watching them is enough."
    Brin looked out towards the others. They had all been friends for so long that it almost didn't matter who met who first, but she would always covet her's and Anassa's friendship. "You've always been strange like that..."
    "... Is it strange? I just like seeing people happy... With the way things are going now. I mean, the north has been overu-"
    "Lets... not talk about that."
    "Oh, that's right... I'm sorry," Anassa glanced up shyly to meet Brin's eyes.
    "I..it's fine... you're right, I just want to be happy right now."
    "I think that's the best gift you could give me."

Brin stood up and reached a hand towards Anassa. "Then come on, It would make me super happy to swim with you and watch your Dad ground you in front of your bothers tonight."
    Anassa laughed, "you're so mean!" Anassa reached out and Brin pulled her to her feet. Hand in hand as they wadded out to the others.

[490]

---------- Shadows -----------

x
    x

---------------------------
    So if your wings
    won't find you heaven/
    I will bring it down
    like an ancient bygone

Euclid -Sleep Token
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    xxxxxxxxxxxx

He/They

adult | trans | inactive
    (gender neutral)xxxxxxxxx
    digital artist/seamstress/learning much more...
    with a bit of writing on the side

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    ICarinae

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby kaisisles » Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:19 am

kaisisles 444424
      β€”β€”β€”

there is nothing in this world yoon haneul cannot have.

wealth, youth, and fameβ€”the greedy desire that people allow into their hearts all pale in comparison to what the young master ultimately intends to achieve

because wealth cannot follow you to the other side,
      beauty and youth wither away with time,
      and even the greatest manmade powers inevitably flicker and fall.

if the only certainty in this ever-changing world is uncertainty, then so be itβ€”

if material riches should be made obsolete, she will turn time into wealth, and have more of it than anyone else
      if her youth should fade, she will make reknown into beauty, and have the admiration of the moon and stars
      if power must be perishable yet reliant on others, she will outlive the sunβ€”that which needs no oneβ€”and outshine it too.

if anyone in this world should be worthy of inheriting it, it must and will be her.

to have the love of the sun, and take its light for herself
      to tell the tides when to turn and the seasons when to change
      she would pluck the stars from the sky and arrange them on a silver platter
      and she would rearrange them, one by one, so that her memory would be emblazoned upon the universe forever.

maybe not this year, maybe not even the next.

while kids celebrate their journey to adulthood, adults mourn the passage of time, and the elderly reminisce about their brief tenure in this world, haneul sees no meaning in feeling these emotions a twentieth time.

she can have anything in this world. and this life, she will find a way to obtain everything beyond it too.

for eternity.

because she has all the time in the world.

i really liked the lore on her predecessor in the past who wanted the impossible, so i thought of her as a character of the future who will obtain the impossible, sorry i turned ur child edgy LMAO
    kaisisles

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Madziu » Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:33 pm

username + id: Madziu + 840708
    kalon name: Ichigo
    prompt:

When your best friend is a pop star, celebrating each other's birthdays becomes hard. You just never know if they will they be home on that day or be halfway around the world? Such a gamble for such an important day but...somehow they always won. Twice a year they beat the odds, one could say they were very lucky indeed. Or maybe it was just more than luck?

"Ichigo!" Momoka waved her hand as she waited to cross the street. A wide smile settled on her face as she saw her best friend standing in front of their rendezvous point. Her feet kept moving as she was running on the spot, anxiously waiting for the light to change from red to green so she could run across the intersection. As if someone was listening to her thoughts she saw the green light up and quickly sprinted across the crosswalk, narrowly missing a car who was clearly not paying attention to what they were doing.

"I'm sorry I'm late, I really didn't mean too! As soon as I landed I ran through security but you know how they are? All the questions, you'd think they'd know me by now. I answer the same thing all the time! And then the driver...NO he refuses to drive a little bit faster because PIP forbid he pushes his foot down a little bit more!" An exasperated sound came out of the singers mouth as Ichigo just chuckled, amused by her friend's story. Somethings just never change.

Ichigo smiled and gave her friend a big hug, "I'm glad you made it though. Considering where you were not too long ago, I didn't think you would." She shrugged slightly. "Now let's go in, our usual room is reserved." A small grin made it's way onto her face as she grabbed her friend's hand and dragged her inside.

Once they were settled, the fun began. First they ordered all the favourites, all the chocolate and candy you could imagine. Of course the extravagant cake for two, but always with leftovers. And then came the fun part, belting out their favourite songs. Both of them would spend hours inside the karaoke room, enjoying all the songs they sang together and eating all their favourite things. The owners of the business knew the two of them and let them stay right up until close, which was about 2 in the morning before letting them know that they would have to wrap it up. By that time both were exhausted from the pure joy and fun they had.

"Same time in like six months right?" Momoka said as they made their way down the gently lit street back to the apartment complex where they both grew up in.

"Well I hope I'll see you before six months." Scoffed Ichigo but a small smile followed it. "You aren't leaving for a little bit now anyways right?"

Momoka nodded and stretched her arms up above her head as a small yawn escaped her, "Yeah I've got about a month before they drag me off somewhere again. You know you could always tag along, see the world a little bit? Maybe even be my opening act?" She nudged her friend playfully in the ribs.

Laughter filled the quiet night, "As much as I enjoy singing, I don't think I could do what you do. Plus you know I have that big dance coming up soon. I finally landed the role of the Clara and I'm so excited to be able to perform as her!" Ichigo looked over at her friend, "And don't worry, you'll have the VIP treatment." She raised her hands in front of her excitedly, flexing her fingers back and forth mimicking stars and then chortled.

Momoka blushed but ended up laughing along, "Yeah yeah. You better make sure all the water comes from this small little fresh water spring in Canada otherwise I won't drink it. And only the finest Swiss chocolate that must be presented on a plate of gold." She puffed out her chest and started to strut with exaggerated movements of a superstar. "I expect a red carpet all the way up to my seat otherwise I won't get out of the car!"

Her friend could not stop giggling as they neared their apartments. "Thanks for a wonderful birthday Momo." Ichigo exclaimed as she gave her friend a hug. "Get a good nights sleep. Our celebration continues later today." Momo smiled, "I wouldn't miss it for the world."

The odds of winning the lottery? 1 in 300 million. The odds of being attacked by a shark? 1 in 11.5 million. The odds of being struck by lightning? 1 in 14.6 thousand. The odds of your best friend always making it home to celebrate your birthday? 100%

(799/800)
    Madziu

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby arctuurus » Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:16 pm

username + id: arctuurus + 428287
    kalon name: awayuki
    prompt:

awayuki spends her birthday in her beloved strawberry patch, picking the sweet fruit all throughout the day (between fresh strawberry snack breaks!) to give as goodies to her friends and family. while most expect or hope for gifts on their birthdays, she prefers to spread the love on her day by giving to others instead.

she doesn't mind being alone on such a special day especially when she's surrounded by something she loves so dearly. and the love is mutual it seems, for her strawberries always grow full, bright, and healthy. though this may have been destiny - she is named after a strawberry variety, after all!

it had turned out to be such a beautiful day, too. at dawn, a brilliant orange sunrise. soon after, blue skies stretching as far as the eye could see with wispy white clouds scattered here and there. the sun blazed as furiously as ever, rising up and up into the vast blue before dipping down to touch the horizon at dusk. the sunset was just as lovely as the sunrise with gorgeous pinks and purples stretching out along the skyline. she would never tire of this day...

but alas, it had to end. just as the last glittering rays of sunlight faded away, awayuki slipped her berry-filled baskets onto her belt and started on her short journey home. she spent the rest of the night washing the strawberries, divvying them up into many small piles, and transferring each pile into decorative little pouches.

the gifts had turned out perfectly! they were safely stored in one of awayuki's handwoven baskets, perched on a small table near her front door and waiting to be distributed to her loved ones tomorrow. now it was time to curl up with a glass of strawberry lemonade, read some chapters of her favorite book, and drift off into a fitful sleep after a successful birthday.
    art by stanza on th / stan. on cs
    deviantart+ th
    arctuurus

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby aeth » Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:44 pm

Closed for judging!
    aeth

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby aeth » Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:54 pm

hello!!! so sorry for the wait! :D lifes been busy but im finally here to judge this comp <3

Congratulations to strawberry !!!

the animations you made are absolutely adorable and i love the relationship shown on anastasia's letter <33
    i cannot wait to see anastasia's development!!

id also love to reward a hm to elf_of_the_hollow!!

thank you all again for entering!!!
    see u next year >:3c
    aeth

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me