🎉 Birthday Cake Adopt | Budapestrulle - WINNER

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: 🎉 Birthday Cake Adopt | Budapestrulle

Postby squeegi » Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:11 pm

username + id: squeegi 929095
    kalon name: mei
    letter to a friend:
    to my dearest meimei :)
    you are my everything. the luckiest thing that ever happened to me was having you as a sister. i can't imagine growing up with anyone else. i couldn't be prouder to see how you've grown up, and i know you'll do great things in the future. you have the best heart and the best sense of humor (which you stole from me, of course), and i can't imagine life without you. i can't wait until i come back home and we can walk around walmart together; you'll probably make me push you around in the cart, though, and the employees will all stare, but we'll be laughing too, so it won't matter. thanks for always being the one to listen to me ramble about tv shows and books and whatever is bouncing around my head at 2 AM. you are the greatest sister a girl could ask for.<3

x
ᴠᴇʟ​ ​✿ 🇸​​🇶​​🇺​​🇪​​🇪​​🇬​​🇮​
she/her | adult | artist
semi-inactive atm

➤ hi! pms always open, i love to chat!
➤ love BLLK, JJK, MXTX, SCTIR
➤ sig and avatar art by me ♡

squeegi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cyrano » Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:12 pm

username + id: cyrano + 887402
kalon name: jasmine
letter to a friend: (100 words minimum)
used to be: smith(ers) & s-simplicity| toyhou.se | my kalons
Cyrano

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kurai. » Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:47 pm

username + id: Kurai. 239518
kalon name: Mikan
letter to a friend:
Dear Friend
We've known each other for countless years now didn't even realize we hit a decade a bit ago. There's so much I can and should say about you, you've been my closest and best friend and have put up with all my nonsense. From my hyper fixation's on different series and novels you've always jumped in so we could talk and discuss everything, to my obsession with jpop and how much you trust my taste in music. Even though we've gone on streaks of not talking to each other for months sometimes cause life just gets busy, when we do start talking again we so easily pick up the conversations that we left off of last time and theres never a shred of awkwardness or hesitation to speak. You're an incredible person who I will always be willing to hangout out with no matter how drained my social battery is. Here's to many more years of chilling and good vibes <3
Last edited by Kurai. on Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Kurai | She/her
Kals

Kurai.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Discontinued » Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:48 pm

username + id: Discontinued + 145884
    kalon name: Melrose
    letter to a friend:
    I have two letters today, one for my siblings whom I call my best friends, and one for the person I've had so much fun getting to know.

♦ To my siblings: you two have been the best people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. We have been through thick and thin together, and though maybe we haven't always seen eye to eye on everything, I know we all have each other's back at the end of the day. You both know I would do anything for you, heck, I'd even fight a bear just to make you smile! >:3
    But all seriousness, I don't think I'd know what to do if I didn't the two of you. You're both hilarious to a fault, kinder than I could ever deserve, and beautiful in so many ways that I've simply lost count.

I want all that is good for you, and I hope each and every day that you achieve your dreams beyond every expectation. Always know that I'm going to be your biggest cheerleader, your shoulder to cry on, and the person who I hope you can always feel like you can talk to when you need me. I love you both more than words could ever begin to describe. Thank you for being my beautiful family. ♡

♦ To my friend: where do I even begin? I know I've told you how much I appreciate you probably a million times already, but what's a million and one at this point? You are probably the most understanding person I've had the ability to know. You're funny, kind, creative and literally just a pleasure to get to talk to. I know you know this, but I'll always be in your corner, you can count on that. Whatever you need, I'll be here for you, whether it's a favor or simply to vent about something mundane from the day. You deserve the world in my mind, and I hope you can achieve it one day. You deserve all of it, honestly.

I hope you know that you've been a great influence on me, and for that I'm incredibly grateful. You've helped to brighten some of my dreary moments, made me laugh and just given me a smile when I needed it.

Thank you for being such a great person, and thank you for being my friend. ♡
Last edited by Discontinued on Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage

Image Image Image - art shop ♡ - my kals - wermz - cozies - credit
• Yuu — tired person — INFP

- insomniac
- severe anxiety
- always searching
- wishing for everything

“I wish I could’ve lived my life without making any wrong turns. But that’s impossible. A path like that doesn’t exist. We fail. We trip. We get lost. We make mistakes. And little by little, one step at a time, we push forward. It’s all we can do. On our own two feet.” - Yuki Sohma
Discontinued

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vanilla bean. » Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:05 pm

username + id: vanilla bean.
      kalon name: madeline
      letter to a friend:

to julia- my dear, my bae, my pookie

i miss you! i miss living in the same house as you, i miss you bothering me as soon as you'd come home from work, i miss our impromptu dinner dates where we'd talk about the silliest things! you truly made my undergrad experience one of the best i could ever ask for, and i'm so proud of where you are now. (johns hopkins, slay.) though you may be hours away instead of a few steps away, i know our friendship isn't going anywhere despite my atrocious ability to text back. i can't wait for our next nyc trip, we always manage to find some of the best food spots in the city- thanks for breaking me out of my picky streak too. maybe i just needed someone with immaculate taste in food to pave the way... anyway. reminisce later. i'm going to end up messaging you something corny tonight and i just KNOW i'll get clowned on. worth it.
      love you pooks! - abi
Last edited by vanilla bean. on Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

hey there, i'm abi!
lesbian - she / they - adopt storage
pms are always open, feel free to drop in <3

vanilla bean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaisisles » Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:36 pm

username + id: kaisisles 444424
    kalon name: trinity
    letter to a friend: to the one and only spoon godfather,
      it's been such a wild ride! i really enjoy developing characters with you and channeling some real crazy energy together LMAO
      you and mina are genuinely some of the best people i've had the honor of knowing and i don't think i would be as deep into character development if it hadn't been for yall roping me in back then (i dont regret it one bit c:<)
      thank you for being special and amazing and for just being around to chat every once in a while! here's to more and more fun times ahead
      and to my pookie jin because i wanted to sneak u in here somewhere, you exist i guess <3 nuff said /j
        nah, i'd wyn
kaisisles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mehrak » Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:04 am

username + id: mehrak 999649
kalon name: panya
letter to a friend: hi ren :) i don't know if you'll see this, but i feel like it totally makes sense for me to write you a letter for kalons.
we've known each other for so long that it's honestly still baffling to me that you're able to stay for so long. we've been through so much, but you're still happy to be my older brother and i'm still happy to talk to you almost every day. stuff might happen in both of our lives that stress us out, but i know that you'll still be there at the end of the day and that makes me happy :)!! thank you for taking care of me when i needed it the most, and thank you for feeling comfortable enough to introduce me to kalons, i cherish all the kalons i've gained and the community itself for so long because of you <3
mehrak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MirrorMask » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:19 am

username + id: MirrorMask + 29018
kalon name: Ghez
letter to a friend:
Dear BRO,
I'll start simple and say thanks for playing league of legends ( plus ya know all those other cool games but league is like that one constant fly we can't seem to be rid of and always come back to ramble ramble ) with me all these years lol, couldn't ask for a better duo partner ( let's hope this spilt small indie video game doesn't put you a whole diversion below me so we can rank up at the same time for once LOL ). I'm pretty doo doo at these kinda things, but I always try my best in the moment to tell ya how I appreciate you and look forward to you coming over next week ( and to build my new pc for me hehe 💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼 ) TO MANY more years of friendship, banter, and league brain rot !!
Image Image Image
message for kalon commissionstoyhou.sekalons
MirrorMask

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewsters » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:24 am

username + id: mewsters + 159751
kalon name: Beatrice
letter to a friend:

to my best friend,

You’ve been my rock this past year and biggest supporter in trying to help me figure myself out and where we want to go with ourselves as newlyweds. You are always there to reassure me when things don’t go how we thought, embracing me with nothing but love and patience. I can’t wait to traverse through the uncertain with you for as long as we live, because I know at the end of the day we’ll make it through. Thank you for being the greatest partner and my best friend, I love you! :”) <3
mewst / adult / she-her / married / artist
+ toyhouse + my kals :3 +
i only really play for fun now, but may occasionally roleplay or trade pets

pixel art above by windwaken on th, pfp by me :3
mewsters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me