✦Pawsteps - Warrior Cats ARPG✦

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: ✦Pawsteps - Warrior Cats ARPG - Grand Opening!✦

Postby LittleMaple » Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:13 am

Fat mark
    maple moment
    call me maple!
    artist, poet, goober
    i <3 warrior cats
    ──────────────────
    the poptart! 🍩
    ──────────────────
    ImageImage
    ──────────────────
    Aetherclan SSG TPO
    SVBs TRMK (HAWKC)
    ──────────────────
    lower the bar cus'
    i'm choking on stardust
LittleMaple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cryptpuppy » Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:09 am

Wildwarriorpaws wrote:I accept this quest!
username: Wildwarriorpaws
Founder Name: Copperstar (warrior name: Copperthroat)
Clan/Tribe Name: Pit Clan

Pitclan has been founded! Welcome traveler, you've donned your name of Copperstar and I hope you lead your clan well. Starclan's fate rests in your paws!

Copperstar is a ginger classic tabby and white tom with yellow-amber eyes.

You may participate in the weekly challenge, and do daily activities! Keep an eye out on this main thread as well for potential loner "adopts" or raffles! News will be posted here or on our discord for them as well.
cryptpuppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyweaver » Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:16 pm

I accept this quest!
username: Skyweaver
Founder Name: Froststar (Warrior name was Froststream)
Clan/Tribe Name: SwanClan
About the Clan/Tribe: SwanClan are very agile, swift cats that glide smoothly through water. Kits are taught to swim at an early age, and learn in a cold spring named Moon Waters near their camp. Ceremonies are held every full moon where the cats earning the role are given a symbol by the medicine cat. The healer then dusts a blue powder onto their fur, leaving a mark behind. Each cat is given a mark specific to their rank.
This Clan love and cherish swans, which live in Moon Waters. They believe that the swans were given to them as a gift from StarClan, and hold a celebration every 12th moon to honor the swans. They decorate their dens with flowers, and a feeling settles over the camp just like the one at Christmas Time. When they are not getting ready for celebration, they enjoy hunting trout or salmon in the spring or hunting in the low weeping willows by camp. Kits like to play water games with each other in the water or watch the swans swim. The Clan have grown to copy how the swans go through the water, which makes them amazing and fast swimmers.
Skyweaver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:14 pm

I accept this quest!
username: // kzryail
Founder Name: Seer of Wishes/Wishseer (formerly known as Night of Wishes/Nightwish)
Clan/Tribe Name: Clan of Ethereal Visions
About the Clan/Tribe: (I'm not sure how this is going to play out with just 1 cat, but this is what I have envisioned)

They are a former tribe that have mixed with the clans enough to adopt a bit of both cultures.
- The tribe of Endless Hunting and Star Clan are used interchangeably.
- Healers of the Clan take on the Seer title. They also use -seer instead of -star.
- They use both tribe and clan naming schema, clan name when around other clans or in informal settings, tribe names around their own cats or in formal settings.

Cats of the Ethereal Vision Clan take residence in a mountain with a intricate cave system inside of it. The mountain itself hold its own portion of life itself. Evergreen foliage, small rodents, birds, and the occasional hawk that can be downed if the cats work together. Because they live in the mountains where the temperature is colder, most cats have thick pelts to help keep them warm. Cats with short fur use feathers, shedded fur, and other items around the mountain weave items akin to a cloak to keep them warm.

The Seer of the clan resides in the top-most cave where the stars can be seen at night. There's a small lake with a river that flows down the mountain and through certain portions of the cave system. This lake in the Seer's cave is used to communicate with Star Clan on new moons when the stars are reflected in the water.

There's a big cavity beneath the Seer's cave that serves as the main hub for the clan. Water from the Seer's lake flows down through this area. There's a wall in this area with claw marks to map out the cave systems. It's constantly being modified and marked down the more exploration is done. It's a pretty sizeable map. There's a number of mouths that lead in and out of this hub area. Outside, there's bits of trees and bushes that line the cliffs and some grassy clearings that serve as hunting grounds or training areas.

The cave system is a behemoth of its own. It's been slowly explored and tracked on the walls, but there's still much left to be explored. It's something that the cats of the clan have the option of doing aside from the usual training. Due to how intricate and deep the cave system goes, there are still portions that are left undiscovered. There are rumors that if you go down deep enough into the un-ventured caves, you'll find yourself in the Deep Dark, the Dark Forest equivalent to the Ethereal Vision cats.

Whenever food gets scarce, cats of the Ethereal Vision Clan head down the mountain to more forest-dense areas. It's not a frequented area by them so they have to stay cautious and courteous whenever they visit the area,
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BananaSnake » Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:30 pm

I accept this quest!
username: BananaSnake
Founder Name: Risingstar (Risingtide)
Clan/Tribe Name: TidepoolClan
About the Clan/Tribe: TidepoolClan (or TideClan informally) live on a beach. They mainly hunt from tide pools, but have to be careful of the rising/falling tides. When tide pools are scarce, they will attempt to hunt small fish in the sea. They eat fish, crab, urchin and other small sea creatures found close to shore.

The first thing an apprentice learns is the the cycle of the tides. TidepoolClan cats normally hunt from tide pools during low tide, as during high tide tide pools are deeper, or gone. TidepoolClan cats also learn how to swim, fish, and how to open crabs and urchins.

To TidepoolClan, the pools are StarClan. They believe that when they die, they become a droplet of water in the pools. They hunt in the tide pools because they believe that their ancestors keep them fed with gifts to the living (fish/crabs/urchins). A medicine cat ceremony or the crowning of a leader usually incudes water from a tide pool (usually to place herbs/offerings in or spread over the leader’s muzzle). No cat can drink from the tide pools, and they say the water tastes salty to punish those who try.

The cats live inside a sea cave (a cave that’s been created by the sea over decades) and decorate it with blue and white shells. Occasionally the tide rises up into their homes and the Clan have to use a tunnel they have worked on for generations to escape above ground. They store their prey in a hole in the ground. The nursery, elders and apprentices dens are right next to the escape tunnel, as they would be the first to evacuate in an emergency. The Clan sends a few patrols through the tunnel everyday to keep it maintained and to collect water, which is stored in another hole next to the prey. Most cats have sleek fur (in a shade of grey/black/greenish/blueish to blend in) and powerful swimming capabilities.

Each time a cat gets a new rank, they are marked with salt water. These marks each mean something different, and are ceremonial. If the cat goes to StarClan, these place glow white, while if they go to the Dark Forest they glow black.
+ Kit: eyes (showing that everything they see StarClan sees)
+ Apprentice: head (showing they have StarClan’s knowledge)
+ Medicine cat apprentice: ears (showing they hear StarClan’s wishes)
+ Warrior: paws (showing they run alongside StarClan)
+ Medicine cat: heart (showing StarClan alone is in their heart)
+ Leader: muzzle (showing that what they say is what StarClan says)
+ Elder: tail (they brush tails with StarClan/death)
Undertale quote incoming!
"take care of yourself, kid,
'cause someone really cares about you."
Sans, am I right?
BananaSnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦Founder Posts✦

Postby cryptpuppy » Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:11 am

Skyweaver wrote:I accept this quest!
username: Skyweaver
Founder Name: Froststar (Warrior name was Froststream)
Clan/Tribe Name: SwanClan

Swanclan has been founded! Welcome traveler, you've donned your name of Froststar and I hope you lead your clan well. Starclan's fate rests in your paws!

Froststar is a blue ticked tabby point she-cat with icy blue eyes.
// Kzryail wrote:I accept this quest!
username: // kzryail
Founder Name: Seer of Wishes/Wishseer (formerly known as Night of Wishes/Nightwish)
Clan/Tribe Name: Clan of Ethereal Visions

Clan of Ethereal Visions has been founded! Welcome traveler, you've donned your name of Seer of Wishes and I hope you lead your clan well. Starclan's fate rests in your paws!

Wishseer is a long furred smoky black tom with copper colored eyes and unusual dappling.
BananaSnake wrote:I accept this quest!
username: BananaSnake
Founder Name: Risingstar (Risingtide)
Clan/Tribe Name: TidepoolClan

Tidepoolclan has been founded! Welcome traveler, you've donned your name of Ridingstar and I hope you lead your clan well. Starclan's fate rests in your paws!

Risingstar is a silver tortoiseshell mackerel tabby with pale green eyes and a bobbed tail.

You may participate in the weekly challenge, and do daily activities! Keep an eye out on this main thread as well for potential loner "adopts" or raffles! News will be posted here or on our discord for them as well.
cryptpuppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✦Founder Posts✦

Postby BananaSnake » Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:02 am

lycanidae wrote:Image
Risingstar is a silver tortoiseshell mackerel tabby with pale green eyes and a bobbed tail.

Thanks! I love her design, very koi-like and pretty!
Undertale quote incoming!
"take care of yourself, kid,
'cause someone really cares about you."
Sans, am I right?
BananaSnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:47 am

I accept this quest!
username: dragoness129
Founder Name: Inkstar [Maven of the Moons]
Clan/Tribe Name: Mycelium Clan
About the Clan/Tribe: Reaching across the land, like the network of fungal threads, these cats are connected by their love of the wide open spaces with the stars above them. They love to live up in the mountains, where the high open cliffs bring them closer to the stars. They sleep in caves when they need shelter, but prefer the outdoors if possible. Beautiful clear water flows down from small pools settled around the peaks.

They look to the dark night sky to read signs of upcoming challenges, reading the signs of the moon. They do not wish harm upon the other clans, though they will fight for their livlihood if necessary. They much prefer to live in peace, but understand that it is the way of the world in which they need to kill for food and such. They use as much of the animal parts as they can, even using the bones in tools or jewelry.
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cryptpuppy » Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:30 pm

dragoness129 wrote:I accept this quest!
username: dragoness129
Founder Name: Inkstar [Maven of the Moons]
Clan/Tribe Name: Mycelium Clan
Myceliumclan has been founded! Welcome traveler, you've donned your name of Inkstar and I hope you lead your clan well. Starclan's fate rests in your paws!
Inkstar is a black colorpoint she-cat with unusual folded ears and soft brown eyes.

You may participate in the weekly challenge, and do daily activities! Keep an eye out on this main thread as well for potential loner "adopts" or raffles! News will be posted here or on our discord for them as well
cryptpuppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selkirks » Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:09 pm

I accept this quest!
username: selkirks
Founder Name: whisperstar
Clan/Tribe Name: the clan of whispering souls
About the Clan/Tribe: the clan of whispering souls was created by whisper, now whisperstar. in a desperate attempt to speak to their deceased family, whisper ended up following a legend, a legend which was said to enable contact with the dead. grief stricken, whisper ventured to a cave deep in the ground, said to house a great stone which would let whisper speak to their deceased. once whisper reached the stone, it did just that- but in a way whisper did not dream of. once whisper touched it, it threw the poor cat back, causing whisper to feel as if their skin was burning. they could no longer feel their body, and felt as if they were floating. with one heavy breath, gasping for air, whisper opened their eyes.

in front of them was their mother, with star-glossed skin. "my dearest child." she wrapped her tail around whisper, letting the young cat sob into her shoulder, still reeling from the pain of his supposed death. "you always were such a family-oriented cat. i didnt want to leave you, but fate called for me." she stood up, causing whisper to stumble, "but fate is not calling for you. you did die, whisper, but-" she motioned around, and for the first time, whisper noticed seven other cats surrounding them. some familiar, some not. "most cats have one life, but the stars have called for you. as the old legends say, you will receive nine lives, though you have already used your first."

im cutting myself off from lore here /lh
selkirks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me