Legendary Kalon Readopt

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Legendary Kalon Readopt

Postby kolyakun » Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:26 am

Username: kolyakun
Name:
Personality:
AU:

┍━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┑

Kolya ★ She/They ★ INFP

My Kalons

Artist for Kalons

sig art by sov25 on TH

┕━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┙
kolyakun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:27 am

Last edited by trans on Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FallenOrpheus » Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:41 am

Username: Wiccan Witch
Name: Angela
Personality: Kind, carefree, calm
AU: I have a pirate AU that I've started developing, based on a pirate ship. The crew currently has 4 Kalons, and they're recruiting more. They have started off as a typical pirate crew, but over time, they become a Robin Hood ship. They take from the rich, and give their bounty to the poorer and less fortunate.
I can imagine Angela being the Kalon who pushes for this change. She wouldn't be comfortable with the ship stealing from everyone, and instead suggests the new idea.

One of the members of the crew is a young Kalon with a Eurasian magpie theme, who always wanted the chance to be able to fly. Angela would definitely be an inspiration to them, carrying them to give them a taste of flight. They'd cling to her side like a little koala, always wanting to learn more about her.

Her personality will develop more. She'd open up to the crew about insecurities, and worries about not being who she is. Having the chance to sail the seas and travel the world would give her the freedom she needs to learn herself. She'd realise some of her self doubt, and she'd have the chance to work through it. Through it all, she'd become attached to the crew, and she'd be a loved member of the team. On land, there's so many expectations of who you need to be. On the ocean, you can experiment more and explore.

I plan to write stories about the crew, and she'd be excellent for the stories. I'd try to commission art of her in her element, scouting for other ships nearby, having the chance to be carefree.
FallenOrpheus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loelya » Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:29 am

Username: Loelya
Name: Camilla
Personality: Friendly, inquisitive, daredevil.
AU: Classic fantasy in an ambiguous time period, atmospheric villages, kingdoms, and large provinces. some castle/countryside/renaissance imagery.

I'm new to kalon adopts and my ideas don't have a lot of anchor points yet, but I'm really inspired by this Kalon and I wanted to try out anyways! I hope that's okay; I only own one Kalon currently. ♡ But I have a lot of story ideas in mind!

Lynn was gifted to me and it's around her development that I've begun to spin a world and story setting. She's a sort of mystical Kalon; she governs a small clearing in a wetland and acts as a tempering force to the ill wills of two neighboring villages. She doesn't often leave her home, and I've wondered how I could theoretically have her interact with other characters I would bring in since she's in kind of a fixed position, and then when I saw the readoption for this Kalon -- Camilla, I'd name her -- I felt this spark of inspiration that Camilla could befriend her!

With wings, Camilla could be the perfect opposite to Lynn; always moving, always getting into new adventures. Her personality too -- bright and energetic and maybe even a little brazen at times -- as opposed to Lynn's reserved and watchful demeanor.

I began thinking of ways that perhaps Camilla and Lynn could come into contact and decided, if I adopted Camilla, I'd develop her as a courier! Messages flown back and forth would be a wonderfully fast delivery system in a world without as much modern technology such as motor vehicles. Camilla could easily travel on foot when she's resting her wings, and crossing Lynn's wetland bridge would be a perfect meeting point for the two.

I have a third character idea in mind that I submitted for another recent kalon readoption; and although that Kalon found a different home, I plan to keep the character concept because I really fell in love with it when I was putting it together and I think it would be the perfect way to kickstart a plot for a group of characters in this AU! Basically, the character idea is that an archivist/librarian has been creeping around snatching militant and antagonistic letters and missives to mitigate some of the brewing hostilities in the province. I've been playing with the idea of someone like Camilla, a courier dedicated to their work, seeing this other character as an adversary and being at rather fierce odds with them. But something forces the group together (maybe with another character or two in tow), and Camilla and the archivist slowly begin to begrudgingly see the other's point of view -- helped along a bit by Lynn's calming presence.

These are the beginnings of my ideas but I'm sort of mentally pausing there until my little kalon family has grown. ♡ I'm excited to dive deeper so it's hard holding back, but I want the care I put into the story to be something I can be certain and confident in, rather than reworking and rewriting on a regular basis if and when adopts I'm inspired by find loving homes elsewhere. But I hope these ideas at least make you smile as you're reading through! thank you so much for the opportunity and best of luck with the readoption. ^^
Last edited by Loelya on Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
~ and here you are, continuing on,
despite how hard it's been ~

adult || she/shey/they
"Build-Your-Own" Editables
Loelya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aeryn » Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:32 am

mark
━━━━━━━━━
SILENCE
━━━━━━━━━

SPEAKS
─── w h e n
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FAIL.❞
▬▬▬▬▬
┌───────────
hello i'm aeryn, i'm a digital
artist and i'm very active on
cs so feel free to pm me.

└───────────
ImageImageImageImageImage
Aeryn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:10 am

Username:: Knickknacks
    Name:: Psyche

'Soul Weaver' is a... really ambiguous way to describe my job.
    Let me explain better:

Basically- I see the threads that interconnect kalons. You've heard
    how some cultures believe in a red thread connecting soulmates? It's
    kind of like that, but with millions upon millions more threads.

Soulmate threads do exist, yeah. But they're not red- more of a
    shimmery metallic color. And they're not the only ones to exist-
    there are threads connecting family members, threads denoting
    friendship, or the cute shinypink threads that show up when
    someone has a crush, or the awful cold black threads that
    represent hatred. They're insubstantial, so I don't really know how
    it's possible to radiate cold. All I know is that hatred threads are awful.

But anyways, that's where the 'weaving' part of my job comes in.
    I'm supposed to act sort of like a guide, helping mortals sort out
    their threads- whispering in their ears, tugging threads, that sort of
    thing. I help soulmates find each other, help mend parent-child
    relationships, and get kalons to forgive each other so they can sever
    those awful black threads- that sort of thing.

It's a bit lonely at times- I've never met another soul weaver. I can
    only assume there are others out there, somewhere, working on
    their own webs of threads. But it's okay. I can appear to mortals
    in corporeal form sometimes- enjoying the company of other
    beings is nice, even if it's only temporary.

It's okay. I can handle it. I do handle it. I'm fine.
    AU/plans::
    I've dubbed this my "modern fantasy" AU for now. :>

Basically, it's similar to our world of today- except there's an extensive hidden network of spirits and immortal beings hanging around on the 'flipside' of things. Kind of like how we have a few cryptids and stories of supernatural encounters in today's world- but on steroids. Not everyone acknowledges the existence of this whole other community, and most of the immortals are fine with it being like that. They like their anonymity.

Psyche, however, works as a soul weaver, in close proximity to mortals. She has a sense of empathy for them that not many other immortals have. More than that, she's lonely- and sees them as her only hope for company. But she can't/doesn't form any lasting bonds during the brief time she reveals herself to them, due to the fact that it just. couldn't work out. She's immortal, they're not, and she doesn't have any sort of power to grant eternal life, even if she wanted to, not to mention the uproar the more major immortals would go into if she did anything of the sort.

But she can't give up her immortality for the sake of joining the mortals, either. She doesn't want to- she wants to continue helping the mortals by sorting through their threads. It just gets... lonely at times.

~And then~

One day, Psyche notices something.. different. Whereas she's always been separate from the mortal realm, working through threads but never having one of her own...

...now she does. It just appears. Not just any thread, either. This shimmering gold-silver thread is a soulmate thread.

Oh dear.

Cue angst and confusion, wondering if?? what if?? her soulmate is a mortal? What then? How could the universe be so cruel as to do something like that? or maybe it was a love goddess or something, they can certainly have evil senses of fun at times

It's not, don't worry. Love goddesses might have evil senses of fun, but I don't. At least not for this storyline. Psyche's soulmate is Charon, a sad lonely reaping spirit who kinda freaks out just as much as her when he sees his thread appear.

Both are in pretty heavy denial over it for the longest time, but they'll work it out. Promise c;
    My current plan for them meeting is for Charon to appear to a funeral where Psyche also is- helping to work out threads of grief so they're not so dreadfully knotted, you know-
    and then it's every awkward meet-cute trope you've ever read but with disbelieving immortals.
Last edited by Knickknacks on Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thani » Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:32 am

Username:
Thani

Name:
Melodious {Melo , Melody}

I have plans to put her into my Magical/Kingdoms AU.
Kals that are also a part of this AU include !

Amaretto The princess who has an outlaw as a father.

Wyres The Outlaw father, who bears the mark of the 'Magia' and thus is banished from the kingdom and never spoken about. Hes the leader of the rebellion seeking to overthrow the king and bring back equality to those who bear the same mark as him.

Charlotte The Princess who fell in love with the Outlaw. Amaretto is her daughter.

Zaria A young girl who fled her home after the kings men came looking for her and her mother. She also bears the Magia mark.

Venus a young prince who is destined to take the throne in the west. Hates politics and wants nothing more than to end the war on magic. His kingdoms outskirts are the safe place for magic users to live, although they must still be cautious.

Casey He runs the INN and Bar in the western kingdoms outer town. Has strong ties to Prince venus

Morrigan The king in the west ! Venus is his only son, his wife and venus mother dying during childbirth.

Now my ideas for this beauty ! I just wanted to give some backstory on my other characters to show you where she will fit in ; U;

A World without magic,
A world without wonder.
Melodious could only imagine how dull the lives of those who lived there were.
She was born into the world, shrouded in feathers and light.
Awakening something in the earth with her arrival.
Her wings, small at first, were a nuisance to her.
She knew of the trouble they would cause her if she was seen.
How she knew that was beyond her.
Whoever had placed her in this world would not leave her vulnerable to the knowings of the land.

WIP
but in case I dont find time to write it the way i want to !

-She wonders the land, trying to find her purpose basically.
-Comes upon a dying woman who begs her for her help, she then casts a small spell on her, giving her a part of her own abilities so that she may live.
- This was the birth of the "Magia mark"
- She came to realize she was in danger, so she took to an underground sanctuary, where she built up her life and wrote books on her learnings and all the magic she knew.

- Very Caring, and loyal. Willing to put herself at risk for others, even strangers who begged for her help.
- Wise beyond belief when it came to books, but very unwise when it comes to the land and survival.
- Lived for a very long time, before any of the characters in my AU were born, but becomes much more prominent in the story when Zaria comes seeking someone to heal her mother.
- She gives the mark to Zaria, not daring to leave her home and sanctuary to heal her mother for her.
- Zaria was too late so she returns to Melodious to have her teach her to become stronger..so she may get revenge on those who took her mother from her too soon.
- Wyres is the son of the woman who Melodious helped on her journey, hence why he also has the mark.
- She is basically a goddess of magic, who gave birth to magic in the realm to a greater scale.
Before magic was merely a myth, witchcraft and science. Magic became a real and powerful thing the day she was born.
Last edited by Thani on Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
└───────┘
░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░
░░░░░░
░░░░░░

──── 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑
text text text text text text text text text text text

░░░░░░░░
░░░██░░░
░░░██░░░
░░░██░░░
░░░░░░░░
𝚊 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚏 ──
link link link link link link link
link link link link link link link
credit for pix. / credit for font
credit for code / credit for art

─── statuses ───
xdiscord: pudgator.
xdms: open/closed
xplaying:xxxxGW2
xtoyhouse:xxPudgator
xlink here:xxxword
xcode by:xxxfaelyn

─────────── 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 !

Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vanrouge » Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:58 am

Username:
Name:
AU:

Marking!
LEFT SIDE, RIGHT SIDE━━━━
━━━━━━━━ 歯を突き出して パッパッパッ
━━━━━ [ HAHA,YOU ARE KING ] ━━━━━
I love my gay sons
Make out with the dragon
● ● ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ●
I found him in the woods, he's mine now.
KING My Kalons Link

Vanrouge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby womp womp » Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:02 am

waaaah marking :0