Ɯнσℓσcκɛ∂ Ɔнαяαcтɛяƨ:: Иσ ρσƨтιиɢ

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Δиακιи

Postby strawbaerry » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:37 pm

Oh my god like dying whale sounds are coming from my mouth Star Wars oh my god this is beyond perfect

███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███

about me wrote:Hello~ my username is sweet❀tea, but you can call me Tea.I have been on CS since May 31, 2013, so you could say I'm
new. I am a sixteen year old female {that means female pronouns ^^} even though I tend to act more like a sixteen year old boy.
^^; I mean that in the way that instead of doing my hair or shopping, I would love to be out riding horses, dirt biking, or going to
a vintage car show. Star Wars was the first movie and book series I really fell in love with, and I have to admit I squealed a bit when I saw that this babe was up for adoption. >w< But obviously you aren't judging this form to learn about me; you want to know all about the gorgeous sima!

gender wrote:The color palette, the clothing style and the expression tell me that this babe is, in fact, male.

name wrote:Pulling from my years of fangirling over every single Star Wars movie, I have found the perfect name for this sima. Anakin
Skywalker has and will always hold a special place in my heart, so I have decided to name him Anakin, or Anni for short.
{fun fact: the first time I ever cried watching a movie was when Luke pulled of Darth Vader's mask, showing that he had been
purged of evil and Anakin was, right before death, back to see his son for the first and last time. T^T}

personality / story wrote:Anni is seventeen years old. He is asexual, since Jedi are not allowed to have relationships, {although he gets plenty of attention.
from the ladies ≧❀‿❀≦} and he has never had any relationships
At a glance, Anni appeared to be the epitome of the perfect jedi apprentice; he did what he was told to do, he did not argue, and
he was extremely nimble. His master, Obi-Wan Kenobi, was more than eager to take him on, believing that he had finally found a gifted child who wasn't self-centered. Obi-Wan quickly realized, however, that he had gotten into a lot more than he expected.
Anni was stubborn, bossy, self-obsessed, easily angered, and dangerously subject to violent mood swings, borderline bipolar even. Obi-Wan struggled to control the rowdy little twelve-year-old that he had somehow been stuck with, trying bribery to military-like strictness. Eventually Anakin realized that goofing off wasn't going to get him anywhere, so he focused all of his energy into learning the ways of the force. With his new-found drive, Anni excelled through his training courses at a speed that rivaled that of Master Yoda in his prime. Anni is loved by some, and hated because of jealousy by others. He had barely any friends during his schooling period, using every waking moment of the day to practice using the force. He is an extremely talented light-saber wielder, and enjoyed showing off to the other apprentices. He is not without a sense of humor, even with his strict training regimen. He enjoys a good laugh, and especially enjoys being sassy to Obi-Wan. Many of his jokes are childish and elicit an eye-roll from his elders, but his bad-boy persona attracts the girls. For being a teenage boy, he shows remarkable amounts of self-control, with some simas literally flinging themselves onto him, their most common excuse being,
"oops, I tripped. teeheehee *cue the batting of the eyelashes*"
Anakin knows when it is time to put jokes aside and get serious, and is as brave as he is reckless in battle. He is known for his disobedience of orders, but his risky plans almost always result in extreme gains for the Republic. He is extremely loyal to his comrades, and would rather go down fighting than leave a fallen comrade.

likes / dislikes wrote:-the force-light sabers-showing off-bubble water-spicy foods-winning-jokes-
As a jedi apprentice, it is a given that Anakin would like the force. He loves being able to move thing without touching them,
being able to own a light saber, and training with Obi-Wan. His light saber is green, just like his gems and his eyes, which is why he loves it so much. Just like any seventeen year old boy, Anni loves to show off. He definitely has the skills to show off, but sometimes he takes it a bit too far. He loves bubble water, and how it makes his whole mouth feel tingly. He claims that bubble water is too 'boring' and refuses to drink it if there is bubble-water within a twenty-mile radius. He also loves how spicy food burns his tongue, and he likes to test his pain threshold when it comes to spicyness. Everyone loves winning, but Anni loves it a bit more than everyone else. If he doesn't win a fight, he can sink into depression for weeks at a time. Lastly, Anni loves joking around. He is one of the sassiest apprentices in the school, earning him the nickname 'Sanni,' which is a combination of 'sassy' and 'Anni.' {duh}

-the dark side-knives-sitting still-sweets-losing-cacti-ewoks-
As any Jedi of the republic, Anakin hates the dark side. He has seen one too many of his comrades slaughtered by sith lords and troops. He dislikes knives because he finds them 'unfair' in battle, because they are not easily seen without the 'glow' that a light saber gives off. Anni hates sitting still with a burning passion, and whenever he is forced to stay in one place for a long amount of time, he is always moving something; tapping his paw on the ground, swishing his tail restlessly back and forth, or shifting from side to side. Anakin has, and never will like sweets. He especially hates caramel, because it gets stuck in his teeth and leaves a sickenly-sweet taste in his mouth for days. Anakin loathes losing. Not only does he hate the humiliation and injuries that come along with it, but it also causes him to hate himself. He experiences bouts of extreme depression, sometimes for weeks at a time after a defeat. Anakin has a special battle to pick with cacti. On a recon mission in the desserts of Tattooine, he sat down to rest but instead got a rear-end full of poisonous thorns. To his huge embarrassment, the poison paralyzed his back legs, forcinghis comrades to carry him everywhere for the next two days. Most of all, he hates Ewoks. He finds them extremely creepy, and shivers a little every time someone mentions them.

cocoa spice (c) lucky cerise
constance (c) me

hello everyone~ im pretty inactive on this site, but if you'd like to talk to me more just send me a message! i check my twitter and skype a lot more often than here!

i prefer they/them pronouns, so it would mean a lot if you used those! thank you!
strawbaerry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

˩αρʋтα

Postby strawbaerry » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:55 pm

name;; Laputa
gender;; Female
age;; 19
birthdate;; December 24, 1994
star sign;; Capricorn ♑
personality;; WIP
likes;; WIP
dislikes;; WIP
fears;; WIP
theme song;; WIP
diary entry;; WIP

Color Codes::
#ffedd8 - base
#804936 - markings
#c8b096 - tail and mane
#ffc387 - jewelry and stars
#86e8f8 - eyes
constance (c) me

hello everyone~ im pretty inactive on this site, but if you'd like to talk to me more just send me a message! i check my twitter and skype a lot more often than here!

i prefer they/them pronouns, so it would mean a lot if you used those! thank you!
strawbaerry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

˩σℓα

Postby strawbaerry » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:31 am

name;; Lola
gender;; Female
age;; Sixteen
birthdate;; April 14, 1997
star sign;; Aries ♈
personality;; WIP
likes;; WIP
dislikes;; WIP
fears;; WIP
theme song;; WIP
sexuality;; Straight
diary;; WIP

Color Codes:
#ffffff base
#2eccb4 dark mint hair
#69ffbe medium mint hair and nose markings
#a7ffcd light mint hair and nose markings
#ffe989 yellow hair and flower crown
#f03f51 red stars
#efd13f yellow stars
#a81f31 beanie
#ff7f8e blush and ear inside
#7fddff blue star
#e05464 eyes
#104154 dark part of microphone
#198cb6 light part of microphone
constance (c) me

strawbaerry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ƥαƨcαℓ

Postby strawbaerry » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:02 am

So. cute. must. resist. the urge. to enter.

----------------------------------------
I actually think there needs to be
↣ LESS DREAMERS ↢
and more
↣ THINKERS ↢
----------------------------------------

--------

the cautious one

nice to meet you ;; Hello, my username is sweet❀tea, but you can just call me Tea if you like. I am a sixteen year old female, but I enjoy dirt-biking and vintage car shows more than romantic comedies and makeup. My favorite drink is sweet tea {duh} and my favorite food is spagetti. I have been on CS since May 31, 2013, so I guess you could say I'm a newbie. My favorite things to do on CS are trade, enter contests, and draw. I currently own 0 Milky Way Kits, so I hope to make this babe my first.

the basics;; This kit's name is Pascal, and she is a female. Some of her nicknames are Pali, Pasc, Pac {she hates this one}, and Cali, which she prefers to be called by. Cali is seventeen years old, straight, and currently not in a relationship. She is a little small for her age, about a foot shorter than all of her friends. She has a very soft voice, and doesn't like talking loudly.

feeling fruity;; Pascal's favorite fruit is a feijoa which is much like a fig, but sweeter and with more tender flesh. Her favorite way to eat them is to blend them into a smoothie with non-fat vanilla yogurt, honey, peaches, bananas, and ice. In the winter, she enjoys making pies and jam out of them.

the inner things;; If I had to sum up Cali's personality in five words, I would say she is timid, compromising, generous, clever, and amiable. Cali is very soft-spoken, and doesn't like to be in the spotlight one bit. She would rather work hard and let someone more social take the credit. Unfortunately, other less understanding kits take advantage of that, and have achieved greatness by manipulating Pascal and her social anxiety. She is very unassertive, and will often get the short end of the stick because she was too afraid to speak up for herself. When she does try to defend herself, however, her tiny voice is lost in the background of louder, more influential speakers. She has nothing but good intent in her heart, and couldn't even hurt a fly. She enjoys giving back to the less fortunate, and tries to help people she sees suffering in any way she can. Under all of her almost impenetrable emotional walls and barriers she is extremely clever, a quick thinker, and a brilliant debater. She picks up new hobbies and skills extremely quickly, but is still very humble and hates showing off. She can think on her feet, and in most cases has ingenious ideas on how to fix something, but is too afraid to speak her mind, or gets drowned out in the noise. Her debating skills are almost unrivaled, and only a few close friends have gotten to witness the passion she shows when she speaks about something that touches her emotionally. Last, but most certainly not least, Cali is very sweet. She can be a shoulder to cry on, someone to complain to, a tutor, anything you can think of she would be willing to do for a friend. She will bake you your favorite pie, {did I mention that she is an amazing baker?} bring over some of her home-made ice cream, {she's pretty much an amazing cook} or blend you up one of her famous feijoa smoothies. Cali is the definition of a good soul; she is sweet, understanding, and every other synonym for the phrase in the dictionary. She is someone whose shell is hard the break through, but worth every second of confusion to discover the girl underneath.

the past;; VRRRRRR The blender whined obnoxiously, macerating the small cubes of feijoa, banana, peaches into a thick pulp. Skipping over to the fridge, I yanked open the door, stumbling back a bit as the it opened much easier than I had expected. I huffed under my breath, nuzzling aside a few cartons of milk and juice to acquire the non-fat vanilla yogurt that had somehow gotten pushed into the back.
"They yogurt's trying to hide from me," I laughed breathily.
Setting down the yogurt next to the still-buzzing blender, I pushed open the wooden pantry door, perusing the shelves for a jar of honey. My eyes caught sight of the cylindrical shaped jar, full of sweet, golden, sticky goodness. I grabbed the jar, along with a bowl on the bottom shelf, and walked back towards the fridge. Sliding the honey along the counter as I strolled towards the freezer, I yanked open the much more stubborn door, making a mental note to myself to buy some oil. I scooped a large pile of ice into the green plastic bowl until it was almost full. Walking back to the blender, I winced a little as a cold ice-cube touched my paw, leaving a cold-burn on the pad. I dumped the ice into the blender, along with a heaping scoop of yogurt, and a couple teaspoons of honey. The blender struggled to keep blending with the newfound resistance of the ice-cubes, but quickly crushed the cubes into small pieces. I sang a little song in my head, trying to pass the time until the smoothie was finished.

Sometimes I think away these days
The way I spend them hiding
Sometimes I can't lift up my head
Maybe you can find me.
All you need to know,
Look for a light that's shining
All we see now
We see a fire starting.

By the time I had finished my little tune, the smoothie was finished and ready to be enjoyed. I grabbed a tall glass cup out of the over-head cabinet, and placed it down on the counter. I wiggled the blender off of its base, popping off the top with my teeth and pouring the creamy pink smoothie into the awaiting glass. A little bit of smoothie had dripped onto my paw, and I licked it off with a satisfied hum, congratulating myself on another smoothie well-made. I grabbed the cup, placed in my favorite curly straw, and sucked. The sweet melody of honey, yogurt, and feijoa danced on my tongue, followed by delicious hints of strawberry and banana. I smiled as I walked outside, plopping down onto my blue and green striped hammock. The birds sang sweet twittering melodies in the trees, which glowed around the edges from the warm light of the sun shining from behind. A small rabbit hopped across the yard, followed by four fluffy kits that made my heart clench from the cuteness. This is what I preferred; being alone in my backyard on a warm summer evening, drinking a smoothie, and watching the other animals go about their daily lives. I had never been good in social situations, much less in large crowds, so living on my own in the country was perfect. Yes, it got a little lonely sometimes, but I preferred a few nights of loneliness over being overwhelmed daily. I liked to be in control of things, and the only things I was in control of at that moment was my smoothie and my environment. I don't mind not controlling my smoothie, but if I can't control where I am and what happens around me, well you could say that I might have a panic attack. I have amazing friends who bring out the best of me, but I am normally perceived as the cautious one. Not that I mind that.
Every group needs someone who likes control, right?
Because otherwise things would get out of hand.
There's nothing wrong with being careful.
Right?

playlist;; Here is a little playlist of Pascal's favorite songs~
Believer ↣ American Authors
Carry Your Will ↣ The Mowgli's
Demons ↣ Imagine Dragons
Give Me Love ↣ Ed Sheeran
Hopeless Wanderer ↣ Mumford and Sons
Skinny Love ↣ Birdy
Young Volcanoes ↣ Fall Out Boy

pen and paper;;

Color Codes:
#fe9c8e light pink
#d29d94 dark pink
#a59e9a gray
#869f9e dark bluish-gray
#6d9fa3 light bluish-gray
#8bf7ff neon blue

Last edited by strawbaerry on Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
constance (c) me

strawbaerry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ƨʋɢαя Ƨωɛɛт

Postby strawbaerry » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:15 pm

constance (c) me

strawbaerry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Яʏ∂ɛя

Postby strawbaerry » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:18 am

constance (c) me

strawbaerry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

˩ιтα

Postby strawbaerry » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:58 am

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Username::
helpimwholocked

Female

Name::
Lita, which means 'summer' in Ukranian.

Personality::
Lita is what you would call secretive. She acts a certain way in public, but when she is alone or with someone she trusts she is a very different sima. To an acquaintance, she is extremely polite, conservative, and considerate. She always puts other's needs in front of her's, and she never says anything to insult anyone. When she is alone with her close friends, however, she is a very opinionated, loud, and bossy person. She enjoys gossip a little bit too much, but still knows when she has crossed a line. She believes her opinion should be heard by others, and is frequently heard complaining about someone who she had acted nothing short of wonderful towards earlier that same day. Even so, she is an amazing friend. She is fiercely loyal, and will defend her friends even if it means she will get emotionally or physically injured.

Summer, sunsets, beaches, swimming, peach tea, gossip, love songs, singing, reading, rain

Dislikes::
Stress, TV news stations, sour things, snow, cooking, spiders, boys, rabbits, crying

Sexuality::
Straight

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Art by Me::
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

╔════════════════════════════════╗

Art by ZombiePoodle::

╚════════════════════════════════╝

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
constance (c) me

strawbaerry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ɔαƨια

Postby strawbaerry » Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:02 am

-------------------------------------------------------
"PEOPLE WHO LOOK
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ⇣CRYING⇣
ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE
⇣CRIED⇣ THE MOST"
-anonymous
--------------------------------------------------------

the basics

username; Hello, my username is sweet❀tea, but you can just call me Tea if you like. I am a female, but I enjoy dirt-biking and vintage car shows more than romantic comedies and makeup. My favorite drink is sweet tea {duh} and my favorite food is spagetti. I have been on CS since May 31, 2013, so I guess you could say I'm a newbie. My favorite things to do on CS are trade, enter contests, and draw. I currently own 1 Milky Way Kit, Pascal so I hope to win this babe so she can have a friend.

name; Casia, {pronounced CAH-SEE-AH} which means 'lavender' in Latin. Some of her nicknames are Cas and Lia.

gender; Cas is female.

sexuality; Lia is bi-sexual, but she leans more towards females.

age; Cas is 20 years old, and was born on October 17, 1993.

star sign; Libra, ♎, is Lia's star sign.

its whats on the inside that counts

personality; Lia was born under the sign of Libra, which represents the element of air, or the intellect. She is most definitely a thinker, and likes to use your mind to tackle problems. People know of her as someone who loves to socialize. She has a very outgoing nature and love of communicating brilliant ideas to people around her. She rarely is at a loss for words, and even on her worst days she has plenty to say. Cas can easily win over a group of people with her easy-going attitude and ability to earnestly convey her feelings, making her a natural leader. Her attitude makes her a good mediator between people, which is why she is almost always picked to give an opinion during an argument. Cas has a hard time sticking to one side of an argument because she does not want to seem biased, and wants everyone to like her. What ends up happening is that she agrees with whatever anyone says, which often ends up backfiring because she is agreeing for the wrong reason; to keep everyone happy, instead of because you truly are committed to it. When she gets to know people well, she is very open about her feelings with them and will go out of her way to make others happy. People admire Cas for her style and grace, which she shows through her personal grooming and accessories. Because of her natural flair, Lia always make a good first impression on people, and is never shy to strike up a conversations with someone new. Because Cas is a girl, she seeks love this in everything you do, and particularly in relationships. Finding her soulmate is a big dream, perhaps even her most significant life mission. Lia feels like she won't be able to be happy with her life until she finds her true love, so she always tried to meet as many people as possible wherever she goes in the hopes that one of them will be her soulmate.

likes; jewelry, socializing, romance, nature, lavender, cooking, organizing, swimming, bunnies

dislikes; being alone, negative people, sand, jello, crabs, lightning, thunder, liars, darkness, crying

quirks; Casia always eats the side-dishes of her meals first, and saves the main item on the plate for last. Whenever she waves to someone, it is always with her right paw, never her left. When she cooks, she always has to put all of the ingredients out before she can start mixing anything together. Her last, and probably strangest, quirk is that she always chews on a un-cooked pasta noodle when she is reading, because otherwise she feels like she isn't moving at all and can't focus on the book.

secrets; Casia is a very open kit, and has barely any secrets. Her only secret that she has never told anyone is that she had a younger brother who went missing when she was ten. Her brother was never found, but Cas has never forgotten him and never talks about him with anyone besides her family.

fears; the dark, spiders, pelicans, doctors, needles, small spaces, being abandoned, being lost

the past

newborn; Casia was born into a loving family, consisting of her mother, Isis, and her father, Caspian. Her mother was a jewelry designer, and her father worked as a farmer. Lia's parents were, and still are, completely in love, so Casia never experienced any emotional damage from her parent's relationship. Cas was doted upon by her family members, her parent's friends, and everyone she met. She was a very active kit and begane running and walking much earlier than her friends.

childhood; Lia grew up quickly, learning to walk and run before most of her peers. She was very bright and loved learning about anything, especially math. She loved working with numbers and logic, because she always knew there was a definite answer. Lia did not have many friends growing up, and spent most of her time with Pascal, as they had known each other since birth. Cas enjoyed meeting new people, but at the end of the day she always went to Pascal.

teen years; Cas's teen years started out much like the rest of her life; stable and uneventful. When she turned 16, however, she attracted the attention of a few not-so-nice girls, and had to deal with bullying. She never let it show how much they hurt her, and to this day only Pascal knows how much they made Cas cry. Eventually she stood up to them and put an end to their vicious taunting, but she still has self-confidence problems because of what was said to and about her.

adulthood; Cas is now studying to be a mathematician, and has mostly recovered from her teenage trauma. She is still as fascinated by numbers and logic as she has ever been, and is at the top of her class. She and Pascal are still close friends, but they don't get to spend as much time together because of Cas's work. Cas is single, but she has a crush on someone that she won't admit to anyone.

random facts

theme song; Believer - American Authors

favorite fruit; Satsuma

crush; She has a crush on someone, but she would never tell a living soul.

walk in the footsteps

journal entry; Today was the loneliest day of. my. life. It seemed like everyone was busy and didn't have time for me! I always make time for them, why can't they make a little effort? Probably because I'm always so agreeable and they assume that I never get sad or mad or anything. It's not that I don't mind being nice to people, I actually really love it. But they should know that kindness does not equal complacency. I'm not a doormat for goodness sake!
Why is is so impossible for me to find my soul mate? Well, that's actually not true. I have found my soul-mate, I just can't bring myself to tell her- excuse me, them how I feel. She- I mean, they, probably don't feel the same way. But aren't you meant to be with your soul mate? And if I'm sure that they're the one, then doesn't that mean they must like me too?
Great, now I've got myself all riled up on false hopes. It's so easy to talk to everyone except her! Whenever I try to say stuff my tongue gets all twisted up and I can't think straight. She probably thinks I hate her or something... Oh my god, Cas pull yourself together! Why am I even writing this all down? I guess it's a kind of therapy...? Anyways, yes, I was very lonely today. So lonely that I baked a whole batch of cookies and ate every single one. Now I have dishes to do and an immense food baby. Well, here's to hoping tomorrow is a better day.
Signed, Casia

interview

Hello! Could you start off by telling us your name, gender, and age?
Casia wrote:Of course! Hello everyone, my name is Casia, I am 20 years old, and I am a girl.

So, Casia, how would you describe yourself in five words?
Casia wrote:I feel like no matter how I describe myself I'll sound self-centered! Um... I would say I'm social, open-minded, compromising, organized, and creative. I'm sorry, did that make me sound full of myself?

No, not at all. *smiles* Ok, next question... What is your most valued possession?
Casia wrote:My most valued possession would have to be my feathers. I wouldn't feel like myself if I wasn't wearing them. *laughs*

Interesting~ Ok, on to the next one! How old were you when you had your first kiss?
Casia wrote:M-m-my first k-kiss? Umm *blushes* I haven't had one yet...

Well do you like anyone then?
Casia wrote:W-w-what? No, I don't like anyone! *blushes even more*

Hmm... if you say so. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Casia wrote:Oh, I've been waiting for this one. If I could have any super power, it would be to create world peace, because honestly the idea of people fighting over things like money and power is really stupid to me.

Ya, I can understand where you're coming from. Ok, last question. What would your dream date be like?
Casia wrote:My dream date would be going to a nice, but not too fancy, restaurant for dinner, and then go to a park or something where the trees are covered in lights and just walk around and talk. I would never go on a date with someone who couldn't hold a conversation. *frowns*

Ya, some people can be boring some times.
Casia wrote:No no no that's not what I meant! I didn't mean to insult anyone, everyone is interesting in their own way!

Oh, sorry... Well, that's all the questions for the day. Thank you so much for answering all of them, Casia!
Casia wrote:Oh, it was my pleasure! And please, call me Cas. *smiles*

-------------------------------------------------------
"DONT WORRY DARLING THE ↺DARKNESS↻
IN YOUR HEART
WON'T LAST ↺FOREVER↻"
-anonymous
--------------------------------------------------------

Color Codes:
1- #fefefe
2- #fe999a
3 - #fe3d41
4 - #1b140d
5 - #f1d8e1
6 - #fd0003
7 - #6f3d3d
8 - #febfe8
9 - #d347ba
10 - #fec04b
constance (c) me

strawbaerry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ɖιαиɛ

Postby strawbaerry » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:53 pm

Personality is shown in the story she stars in, Transforming Love
constance (c) me

strawbaerry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ƙʏяιтн

Postby strawbaerry » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:55 pm

Personality is shown in the story he stars in, Transforming Love
constance (c) me

strawbaerry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me