♥~ Breezeyheart's character thread, no posting please. ~♥

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

♥~Blizzard Evergreen.~♥

Postby Breezeyheart » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:22 pm

[*]Name: Blizzard Evergreen
[*]Talent: He can create and control snowstorms, depending on his mood. If he is happy, he will control a snowstorm that sends flurries of snowflakes everywhere, as if you've been transported into a snow-globe. If he is sad, he will control a snowstorm that because of his mood and the temperature, the snow from this storm doesn't stick to the ground at all. If he is angry or mad, he will a strong and powerful blizzard, that the snowflakes from this storm, are in so many numbers, and are coming and going so fast, that this blizzard like most blizzards, blinds you and gets you totally lost in the wilderness.
[*]Personality: Blizzard is normally a calm, cool, collected, and laid-back kinda guy. He rarely gets angry, but when he does, watch out! You don't wanna be anywhere near him when he's angry or mad. Or you'll taste his wrath, literally. You'll be eating snow for weeks! 'Cause you'll be lost in his anger-fueled blizzard for weeks. But Blizzard is fun-loving guy, and he is very carefree, out-going, helpful, and friendly. He'd jump at the chance to help you out of a jam. He is also very optimistic, crafty with making things, and brave. But you just don't wanna get on his bad side......
[*]Pets/friends: He has a pet female snowy owl, with brilliant blue eyes named Winter's bliss. He's friends with one of my ponysonas: Chōshinsei. (She's in the seventh post of my character thread.)
[*]Other: His earrings and the dusting of snow on his mane, were really what gave me my idea for his name and talent.
Last edited by Breezeyheart on Sat May 24, 2014 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
Bri or Breezey for short if preferred.
♋ - Year of The Tiger - She/Her Pronouns.
- Fursona: Starbug the angel snowshoe siamese cat. (He was made in memory of my cat seen to right) I love many different aesthetics; video games, TV series, movies, books & collecting/art!
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Image Image♥My Tsuii~ ♥My Character Thread~ ~My DragonCave♥
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥~Starburst~♥

Postby Breezeyheart » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:23 pm

Starburst,
one with the stars.

Katy Perry- International Smile wrote:Flowers in her hair, she don't care
Peach-pink lips, yeah, everybody stares
You think you've seen her in a magazine
It's like she walked right out of your dreams

[img]Art%20of%20her%20goes%20here:[/img]

Katy Perry- International Smile wrote:Black ray-bans, you know she's with the band
Passport stamps, she's cosmopolitan
Yeah, she runs a place at Penny lane
Yeah, you're lucky if you're on her plane

[img]Art%20of%20her%20goes%20here:[/img]

Katy Perry- International Smile wrote:She's got that, je ne sais quoi, you know it
So tres chic, yeah, she's a classic
But she's dancing so fancy free
Yeah, she dances to her own beat

Katy Perry- International Smile wrote:From Tokyo to Mexico, to Rio

That girl’s a trip,
A one way ticket
Takes you miles high, so high,
'cause she’s got that one international smile
Catch her if you can
Yeah, she's so in demand

Katy Perry- International Smile wrote:'Cause she's the muse and the artist
Always leaves the trail of stardust
'Cause she's a little bit of "Yoko",
And she's a little bit of "Ono"

Katy Perry- International Smile wrote:From LA, Miami, to New York City

That girl’s a trip,
A one way ticket
Catch her if you can
Yeah, she's so in demand

-About the character-

Name:
Starburst.

Species and/or specific breed:
MLP Pegasus.

Personality:
A tomboy
Starburst is a tomboy. She just loves exploring, going adventures, and getting very, very, very dirty. Naturally, she loves to race, straight through puddles on a rainy day, and gardening.
Adventurous and careless
Starburst is very adventurous, but she can be quite careless with her life. Since she loves to face danger head on. She would risk her life to protect anyone who happens to befriend her.
Protective and fearless.
Starburst is very protective, and fearless. She'll guard her friends with her life, so you are very lucky if she befriends you. If anyone even touches a hair on any of her friends heads, they are just asking for a fight in her terms. And there'll be hell to pay if you hurt anyone of her friends feelings, or all their feelings.
Kind and caring.
Even though she may be a bit self-centered, she still cares deeply for her friends and would stand up for them no matter what. She's deeply loyal to them, even if she may not always show it. Just because they're not as talented as her doesn't mean they're worthless, because she loves them for who they are, although she may still joke around and give them a hard time — really, who doesn't like a laugh? Starburst has a hidden side that only her friends know about. She is secretly kind and very caring. She cares deeply about her friends, and her pet wolf: Meteor. If you're her friend, you'll know that she is kind and caring by the way that she plays with her pet wolf, Meteor.
Polite at times, but can be standoffish, selfish, and argent.
Starburst is very polite at times, but she can be standoffish, selfish, and argent as well.
Brave, reckless, and a rebel.
Starburst is incredibly brave, and will be the first one to volunteer to venture off into the unknown, or stand up against an enemy. Perhaps letting her impulses get a hold of her before a rational plan is actually thought of. She hates rules, and is one against the grain. Meaning she doesn't go with the crowd, she follows her own path, and dances to her own beat.
Fiercely loyal, proud, and competitive.
Starburst is fiercely loyal, so loyal that she'll protect her friends with her life if need be. If there's one thing she knows that she is, it's #1! She tends to be competitive by nature and love to show off her talents at every available moment. But that's often because she has put in a lot of practice to perfect her techniques and want to take pride in her effort. Because of this, she sometimes get a little too proud, fearing competing if she don't feel she can win, and getting hotheaded if someone questions her capabilities. She hates losing.

Katy Perry- International Smile wrote:Please fasten your seatbelts and make sure your champagne glasses are empty
We are now approaching the runway, so get ready for take off

That girl’s a trip,
A one way ticket
Catch her if you can
Yeah, she's so in demand

History/Background:
Chapter One: Life in the clouds.
(back then she was a filly.)
It was a beautiful sunny day. Starburst awoke, stretching and yawning. She looked around at her room. Then a poster caught her eye. It was a poster of the wonderbolts, flying in a v like formation. Each wonderbolt had signed the bottom of the poster. The signatures formed a v like like formation as well. It hung on the cloud wall above of her dresser. Which of course, like everything else in the house, was made of clouds. She gotten the poster when she was a baby. She remembered just when she had got the poster. It had been at her first wonderbolts aerial show. She was only a baby, but she knew that she wanted to be the best, just like them. After the aerial show had finished, her parents got the wonderbolts to sign the poster for her. Since then it has hung on that same wall, just as it had hung above her crib after that day. Her thoughts were interrupted by her mom's voice. "Starburst, time for breakfast!" Her mom said loudly from the bottom of the stairs. "We have a surprise for you." Her mom said. Her heart beated a little faster. A surprise? She loved surprises. Her heart leaped. What if the wonderbolts were in town, and her parents got her tickets to see them perform in an aerial show? She ran down the stairs, so fast that she started to glide down the staircase. Her wings were out at her sides, as she glided gracefully down the stairs. Her heart soared, because she felt like she was flying down the staircase. She landed perfectly at the bottom of the stairs. Then before anypony saw her, she grabbed a cloud dining chair and scooted up against the dining table. Her mom placed a plate on the table, the plate was full of food. Perfectly cooked scrambled eggs, smoky, crispy bacon, and fluffy pancakes with a pat of butter on top. Her stomach growled. She picked up a fork and started to eat her scrambled eggs. "Want some salt?" He mother asked. "Sure." Starburst replied. Her mother salted her eggs for her. "Thanks." Starburst said and she swallowed a bite of eggs. "What's the surprise?" Starburst asked excitedly. "You are going to flight school." Her mother said. "Really?" Starburst asked for she couldn't believe it, it was her dream to go there. "Really, and we have a present for you." Her mother said. Her dad handed over a neatly wrapped present, it was topped with a beautiful sky blue colored ribbon bow. Starburst opened it excitedly. What could be inside? She though. A small pair of black sunglasses, and a larger pair of black sunglasses, which was clearly meant to be worn by young adult pony, were inside the box. "That pair's for when you are older." Her mother said. "You can wear the sunglasses tomorrow, when you go to your first day of flight school." Her mother said. She went up to her room and put in the sunglasses in her top dresser drawer.

Chapter Two: First day at flight school.
(back then she was a filly.)
The sun shone brightly through the window onto Starburst's face, as she was trying to sleep. She squinted and blinked her eyes open. Then she yawned and stretched. It's my first day at flight school. I better put on my sunglasses, then go eat breakfast. She though. She went to her dresser and opened the top drawer. She picked up her black sunglasses and put them on. She walked over her room door and opened it. She walked down the hall to the bathroom door. She opened the bathroom door and went into the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror. I look awesome in these shades. I'm sure to make a good first impression. She though. "Time for breakfast, Starburst. You don't want to be late for your first day of flight school." Her mother said. "Okay mom, I'm coming." Starburst said. She ran down the stairs. She sat down at the dining table. A plate of food sat on the table before her. Waffles, scrambled eggs, and bacon were all neatly stacked on the plate before her. "Thanks mom, breakfast looks delicious." Starburst said gratefully. "You are most welcome, sweetie." Her mom said, then she bent down and kissed Starburst on the top of her head. She got up and grabbed the salt shaker. "Do you need salt?" Her mother asked. "Yes, please." Starburst said. And her mom salted her eggs for her. "Thank you, Mom." Starburst said gratefully. "You are welcome, Starburst." Her mother said. Starburst finished eating her scrambled eggs and bacon. "Want some syrup on your waffles?" Her mother said. "Yes, please." Starburst said. And her mom poured some pecan butter syrup on Starburst's waffles. Soon Starburst finished eating her waffles. "Okay, time to leave for flight school." Her mother said. "But, how will I get there if I can't fly?" Starburst asked. "I'll carry you on my back." Her mother replied. "Okay." Starburst replied. "Get on my back." Her mother said. "Okay, mom." Starburst said. She climbed onto her mother's back. Her mother flew off of the front porch. Soon Starburst could see the flight school, it as came into her view. Flags rippled in the wind high above the school. The flags bore the design of the cloudsdale flag. They must be cloudsdale flags. She though. "We're here!" Her mother said excitedly. Her mother landed perfectly on the clouds that are in front of the school. Starburst hopped off her mother's back before anypony saw her. She loved her mother, but she didn't want to be caught riding on her back, and get embarrassed on her very first day of school. "Have a great day at school, today." Her mother said, and kissed Starburst on her right cheek. "Thanks mom, I will." Starburst said. "Now go, have fun, and make sure that you learn to fly, that'll make me and your dad, very proud." Her mother said with a warm smile. "I will try my best. I know in my heart that you want to see me fly. I will make you proud, I promise. Cross my heart." Starburst said, and she moved her hoof in a crossing motion over her heart, then she smiled back at her mom. "Go, or you'll be late." Her mother said. "Okay, good bye mom. See you after school." Starburst said started to run into school. "Good bye! See you after school!" Her mother yelled. Starburst waved as she opened to door to walk inside. Her mother waved back as she flew away. Starburst walked inside. The school was made of clouds, but many Pegasus ponies ran through the halls, talking as they ran. "Hey!" Starburst turned around. "You are new, aren't you?" A Pegasus colt asked. "Yeah, why you ask?" Starburst said. "Because I've never seen you before today." The colt said. "What's your name?" Starburst asked. "Cloudbank, what's yours?" Cloudbank said. "Hi, Cloudbank. I'm Starburst." Starburst said. "Hi, Starburst. Follow me, I know where the classroom is." Cloudbank said and started to run. "Okay." Starburst said and raced after him. Soon a huge field of clouds appeared. She raced to stand next to Cloudbank. "Hey, Starburst." Cloudbank crouched down on the clouds, with his wings folded against his sides. He was trembling in fear. "Oh no!" He cried. "What's wrong, and why are you crouching like that, Cloudbank?" Starburst asked, with her head tilted to the right in confusion. "The bullies are coming. They have bullied me since my first day here at school." Cloudbank replied, his voice quivering in fear. "I'll take them on, I'm not scared." Starburst said and craned her head to look ahead of her. A group of bullies were approaching a filly. "Hey, leave her alone!" Starburst yelled in the direction of the bullies. "What did you say?" The colt who was obviously the leader of the bullies. "I said leave her alone!" Starburst said getting frustrated. "You're new around aren't you?" The bully said. "Yeah, what's it to you." Starburst said nonchalantly. "You're pretty cocky for a newbie, too bad you won't learn to fly like us." He said ominously. "What do you mean?" Starburst suspiciously, her eyebrow raised in suspicion of what he could be planing. "I mean that you won't make to class!" He said with a ominous tone to his voice. The other bullies suddenly surrounded her from all sides. "There's no where to run!" One of them yelled at her. "I'm not planing on running!" She yelled back.

-Other information-

Likes/dislikes/art/and etc:
Interview with Starburst:
Breezeyheart (me) talks in bold Starburst talks in italic
Breezeyheart: "What's your favorite food?"
Starburst: "My favorite food is red velvet cake. Because it's the best of both worlds, since I love both vanilla and chocolate cake, and red velvet cake is both vanilla and chocolate at the same time. Because It has cocoa powder and vanilla extract in it. And it tastes awesome! So, it's my favorite food. I also like carrot cake, and lemon cake."
Breezeyheart: "What's your favorite activity?"
Starburst: "Well.. It's simple but it makes me very joyful. My favorite activity is playing with my pet wolf, Meteor. He's my best friend, since my talent which is creating and control shooting stars, meteors and comets. I'm normally up all night, making sure that new shooting stars are created, and made from the stardust of exploded supernovas. I've been doing this since I got my cutie mark, unfortunately for me, it's not optional. I have to do it, or there will be no new shooting stars, meteors, or comets for astronomers to find. I wish that I could quit sometimes, but then Meteor cheers me up by licking my face, and then he plays fetch with me. So when I get to play with him, it makes everything better. So, I love to play with him."
Breezeyheart: "Who is your best friend?"
Starburst: "Easy, that's my pet wolf, Meteor. He is always with me. He follows me everywhere, unless I tell him to stay in my house. He even carries my glass tube for collecting stardust, it is always completely full. The glass tube is on a very strong piece of black twine. He also wears a blue collar. He's a great listener, and he can even speak English. But he mostly speaks wolf, luckily for me, I've to speak learned wolf."

Favorite food:
Red velvet cake.

Favorite activity:
Playing with her pet wolf, Meteor.

Best friend:
Meteor.
His alternate flight form.

Her pet wolf, Meteor. (He is her best friend, because he is always there for her.)
Her parents. (She wishes that she could visit them more often.)
The moon.
Constellations.
Stars.
Nighttime.
Spring/summer/fall/winter. (She likes all seasons.)
Winning.

Dislikes:
Not having the time to make friends in the daytime.
Not having that many friends.
Being alone.
Roaches. (They are creepy. She squishes any that she sees until it's dead.)
Spiders. (Same reason as roaches.)
Losing.

Accessories:
A yellow spiked bracelet. And a pair of black sunglasses. She always wears her yellow spiked bracelet, she has never taken it off since she bought with her own money, except to bath and sleep. She only wears her black sunglasses in the daytime, because she's no idiot, and she knows very well that you don't wear sunglasses at night. She also has a scarf, a wool hat, and mittens that she only wears in the winter. And she wears a flower in her hair and a dress in the spring.
Last edited by Breezeyheart on Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
- Fursona: Starbug the angel snowshoe siamese cat. (He was made in memory of my cat seen to right) I love many different aesthetics; video games, TV series, movies, books & collecting/art!
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥~Cosmos.~♥

Postby Breezeyheart » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:26 pm

Breezeyheart.
Cosmos.
Male.
Elemental Fennec Fox.
Mysterious
Cosmos comes off as mysterious to those who don't know him. He has an air of mystery to him, since he is always glowing, no matter if it's day or night, he always a glowing aura around him. He loves running through the forest, weaving between the trees. Because of this you may catch a glimpse of him, out of the corner of your eye.
Serious at times
Cosmos can be quite serious, but he is only serious when it is needed. When he is serious, it is most wise to listen to what he has to say, for it normally is of grave importance. He isn't serious for no reason.
Playful and carefree
Cosmos is very playful and carefree. He loves to play-fighting, hunting, and exploring. Despite his element, he is very carefree most of the time. Sometimes this gets him into deep trouble, since he can act as if he is ignoring you. Others who are bigger then him, normally take this the wrong way, and try to kill him. Luckily for him, because he is smaller then them, he is also quicker then them, and he normally avoids a fight with this characters, especially if he knows he can't win it.
A risk-taker, fearless, & brave.
Cosmos, despite that he knows better, is a risk-taker. He will purposefully go straight into the dangerous unknown, to save his friends. Cosmos is fearless, he doesn't admit that he fears anything, but he does. Despite that he does fear a few things, normally his fears is put aside, if his friends are in danger and need his help. Cosmos is brave, he hates to sit on the sidelines, if his friends need him, he will risk everything to help his friends out.
Persistent, honest, but sarcastic at times.
Cosmos is very persistent, he will get his way, no matter who or what stands in his way. Cosmos is honest to to the core, he only tells the truth and nothing but the truth, if you asked for or not, is a whole other question. He can lie, but he chooses when it's the best time to that or not, normally it's not the best time to lie though. He is very sarcastic, when he dislikes doing something or he dislikes someone's attitude, otherwise he isn't sarcastic.

Prologue:
*~
Deep in the forest, the same mist protected one, as where Rhayne lives. Two packs of fennec foxes live. But they are no ordinary fennec foxes. They have elements, just the wolves that live in the forest with them. But the wolves are unaware of that the foxes live in the mist protected forest with them. The fennec foxes have an alpha like the elemental wolves have. They also a deputy, a fennec fox who is the alpha's right hand (paw.) fox. The elemental wolves also have a deputy. But this story is especially about one fennec fox. His name is Cosmos, this is his life, and this is his story.

Chapter one:
*~
Thunder rumbling, and lighting striking across the sky. It was a clear sign that a thunderstorm was high above in the sky. A natural rock quarry with trees surrounding it, and caves in the rock walls of the quarry, was home to one of the two fennec fox packs. This pack calls themselves the Glade pack because the beautiful glades that are in their territory. A female fennec fox laid inside the nursery cave. WIP.

Interview with Cosmos:
I talk in bold. And Cosmos talks in italic.
WIP.
Favorite food:
Vole, sometimes blackbird.
Favorite activity:
Exploring and play-fighting with his best friend, Elysia.
Best friend:
Elysia.
hunting,
training his fighting skills,
his element: Total control over time & space, and he is also able to teleport.
and exploring.
Dislikes:
Death,
blood,
spiders,
roaches,
and when others are fighting for no apparent reason.
Last edited by Breezeyheart on Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥~Kasai.~♥

Postby Breezeyheart » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:27 pm

Username:
Breezeyheart.
Name:
火災
Kasai.
Name meaning:
Japanese for fire.
Species:
Demon wolf mutant. Specifically wolf mixed with the genes of a bat, to create him. The genes are random that created his markings though.
Kennel Number:
Kennel Number #49.
Why do you want to adopt this character?:
WIP.
What is the use and where?:
As an original character. He will be used in stories, art, and role-plays. His home if I am lucky to win him, would in my ever-growing character thread.
Personality:
Stubborn.
Kasai is quite stubborn. Once he sets his mind on doing something, he is going to do it, no matter if you get in his way. This stubbornness of his, makes it very hard to get him to go with a plan, especially if he has already run off into the unknown. He clearly was listening to you, if he has done that.
Aggressive and short tempered at times.
Kasai is aggressive and short tempered at times, he can very aggressive when you annoy him or hurt his friends. His short temper makes it, so when you anger him. He will be up in your face, defending his friends or he'll be just plain telling you back off.
Kind and caring.
Kasai is kind caring, despite his outer shell. He is truly kind to his friends, and he cares deeply about their safety, more so to the point that cares about theirs more then his own.
Brave and protective.
Kasai is brave, he'll take on any challenger to defend his friends, because he doesn't care if he gets hurt, just as long his friends are safe. Kasai is protective to vary sense of the word, he'll risk his own life to protect his friends, who he cares for and trusts deeply. He does this because he knows that they would do the same for him.
Fearless and reckless.
WIP.
Defensive and carefree.
WIP.
Extras:
WIP.
History:
WIP.
Interview with :
I talk in bold. And Kasai talks in italic.
WIP.
Favorite food:
Elk, sometimes rabbit or deer.
Favorite activity:
Though he doesn't like to talk about it, his favorite activity is just having fun.
Best friend:
Fauna.
Dislikes:
WIP.
Last edited by Breezeyheart on Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥~Melody the dog.~♥

Postby Breezeyheart » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:28 pm

~Melody.
Melody wrote:Melody: "Hi! My name's Melody!"

Melody wrote:Melody: "I am a 100% Female."

Species:
Some type of canine.
Melody wrote:Melody: "I am some type of canine."

Personality:
Melody is sweet, kind and gentle. She loves animals and spends most of her time, singing to the animals in the forest near by her home. She is very helpful and helps anyone in need, including the animals the forest that is near by her home. Melody is a sweet and gentle girl, she would never harm a fly. but beware if you hurt her or friends, there will be pain to pay for hurting her friends. She's courageous and doesn't let anything stand in her way. She is very protective of her friends, and she will go into the unknown to protect them from danger. She is very loyal through and through, through any danger at all, she will protect anyone who has become her friend from danger. She's extremely honest and loyal, she wouldn't betray anyone for anything. She is always enthusiastic and outgoing, willing others to go on and never give up. She dislikes being alone because it reminds her of being kennel six of the break of dawn character adoption agency just waiting to the perfect person to come along. She also very shy at first and stutters when she first speaks to you, but give her some time, because when she warms up to you, she can be the very best dog you've never met. Sweet, kind, gentle, enthusiastic, outgoing, extremely honest, loyal, patient, optimistic, reassuring, strong, tough, tender, courageous, protective and brave, what more could you ask for in a friend?
Melody wrote:Melody: "Awwww, stop it, your making me blush."

History:
She had gone from pound to pound, person to person, she sat in kennel six of the break of dawn character adoption agency, waiting for the person who would never give her up for adoption, she sighed and though Will i always be here? with no one to love me? she look up at a brown haired girl who looked to be 14 years old, the girl looked back at excited to adopt her, the girl said: "I am filling out a form for you, Melody, I will take great care of you, and i will let the all of cs to know are my character." she wagged her tail in excitedly, she though I just know that this girl will always love me. the girl handed a filled out form to adopt her, to a women who put it where everyone could see, on a adoption board, the next week the girl won her, and took her to a home near a forest, she then explored the forest with the girl, they had tons of fun together in the forest, then they spent most of their days in the forest, laying in a clear full of soft grass, as Melody sung happily to the forest full of animals, and they now happily live together in a house near a forest, and Melody knew she was loved again, like her old owner BunniesRule once did, but she knew this would last forever, the love the girl has for her is so strong that it will never be broken, she knew that breezeyheart will love her forever, and that breezey's love for her will always be so strong and true, it will never be broken by anything or anyone, and she feels the same way, that her love for breezey will will never be broken by anything or anyone too, with the love breezey has for her, she could not help but feel the same way about her, she happily licked breezey on the face, wagging her tail with joy and happiness that she would never be unloved again, never ever again would she be unloved.
Melody wrote:Melody: "Yup, i know that you will always love me forever! <3"

Art:
Christmas avatar
Last edited by Breezeyheart on Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:54 pm, edited 7 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥~Taki kara umareta the dog/wolf hybrid.~♥

Postby Breezeyheart » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:28 pm

滝から生まれた
Taki kara umareta.
Nickname:
Taki.
Species:
A dog/wolf hybrid, but she mostly looks like a dog with unusual blue rune like markings.
History:
Told by Taki's point of view.
At this point in her life she is only 8 weeks old.

I opened my eyes for the first time in my life, I saw that I was in a kennel with my mom, a wolf. her name was Mizu kara umareta, which she told means born of water in japanese, but I had no idea who my father was. I sighed, and then a human who worked at the laboratory, where me and my mom where in a kennel, opened the kennel door, and picked me up, I looked sadly at my mom, for he took me to testing, where I was strapped down on a steel table. I whimpered as they poked me with a sharp needle, attached to a vile, which was full of strange faintly glowing, electric sky blue colored floating stuff. Why did it have to hurt?... I though hopelessly. I looked down, and my eyes widened I saw a electric sky blue rune like marking appear on my shoulder. What have they done to me?... I though in shock. I blinked and another smaller one appeared below both of my eyes. What's going on?.. Where are these markings coming from?.. I though still in shock. The vile! That's what's causing this! I though. WIP.
Last edited by Breezeyheart on Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:31 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥~Alaska the wolf.~♥

Postby Breezeyheart » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:29 pm

~Alaska.
Species:
Wolf.
Personality:
Alaska is kind, and she loves to dress up in fancy clothes. But normally she just wears her gold stud earrings and tie-died pink and hot pink feather tail charm. She is daring and adventurous, and she just wants others to accept her for who she is. She is always trying to prove herself to others, by just being herself. But she has a bad side that comes out when angered by someone or you, if you try to hurt or her friends, you will face her fury, and you won't like what she can do to you when angered, so try not to anger her, or you will face her fury.
Last edited by Breezeyheart on Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:04 am, edited 6 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥~Reserved.~♥

Postby Breezeyheart » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:30 pm

~No name the birdolf.
(Who i just won,so i'm thinking on a name for him.).
Personality:
WIP.
Last edited by Breezeyheart on Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥~ Bear the winged Caracal.~♥

Postby Breezeyheart » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:31 pm

~ WIP, Bear goes here!
Last edited by Breezeyheart on Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥~Reserved.~♥

Postby Breezeyheart » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:34 pm

~Reserved for Twilightpaw.

~Reserved for Moonpaw.

~Reserved for Sunpaw.

~Reserved for Starpaw.

They are all in the same RP, and Moonpaw, Sunpaw, and Starpaw are all siblings, or triples.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me