☺ My Friendly Pineapple ☺ [Litter 1 Codedrop]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What should the next theme be?

Ice Cream!
67%
Spring?
13%
Other!
20%

Total votes : 15

☺ My Friendly Pineapple ☺ [Litter 1 Codedrop]

Postby SkyeTheWolf » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:38 pm

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░My Friendly Pineapple░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Ever wanted a friend that is everything you've always wanted? Well come adopt a friendly pineapple! With stuck on eyes and their pineapple-ness, they can become your best friend! You may be lucky and adopt a rare one with leaves and bodies of different colours, shapes and sizes! So what are you waiting for? Come get your cuddly friend!
No pineapples were harmed or taken from their natural habitat (:

xxxxxxxxxRulesxxxxxxxxx
  • Theft will not be tolerated;
    do not steal other's pineapples!
  • Please inform a staff member of any
    ownership changes.
  • Follow All CS Rules.
  • Do not complain if you don't win;
    winners are randomly chosen.
  • You may use pineapples on other sites,
    but don't remove their URL and DO NOT
    say that you created the pineapple!
xxxxxxxxxStaffxxxxxxxxx
Owner: SkyeThewolf
Head Mod: OkamiSamura
Mod: DRWHOVIAN

Announcements
------•------
• 18/04/16: Soon to be open, thanks for your patience!
• 20/4/16: The thread is finally open! First litter is up, and I hope you enjoy collecting these pineapples as much as I had fun making them!
• 28/4/16: The first litter has found it's owners (Although some weren't adopted and have been moved to the pound for adoption) and, thanks to you guys, I've began to add a few missing things to the thread such as forms for certain areas, the Unknown Rarity pet to the currency guide and, soon to be finished, breeding section! Also may I please ask people to discuss things in the discussion section, as it clogs up this thread if you keep having friendly chats here ^-^ I'm looking at you and your lolcats Okami -.-,
• 9/5/16: Sorry for low activity at the moment guys, got a ton of exams coming up xD The Ice cream theme won the poll, and it's probably going to be the hardest so the next litter may take awhile... Please be patient :3
Last edited by SkyeTheWolf on Mon May 09, 2016 7:49 pm, edited 21 times in total.
SkyeTheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☺ My Friendly Pineapple ☺ [CLOSED TEMP]

Postby SkyeTheWolf » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:25 am

---•---ADOPT!---•---
This is where you can adopt your own pineapple! They are won through 3 different ways:

• Raffle:- Pretty obvious, complete the form by selecting which pineapple you want. Will be determined by a RNG (Random Number Generator).
  • Competition:- Win by answering the question set to the best of your abilities. The best answer will be decided by a staff member.
  • First Come:- This happens during a special event or when I have spare time to create an extra litter. The first person that posts a form for a certain pineapple will recieve that pineapple c:

All the winners will have their name's listed next to their pineapple and a pm sent to them to notify them of their prize.
ALL CODEDROPS WILL BE IN THE ARCHIVE, IT WILL BE POSTED WHEN THE CODEDROP HAS HAPPENED.

Harvest Number: 1
Code Name: Rainbow
Adopt Type: Raffle
--------•--------
1. Image
Winner: imakilljoywannabe
2. Image
Adopted By: StrawberrytoastYT
3. Image
Winner: PotatoAnimeGeek
4. Image
Adopted By: Direwolfie69
5. Image
Adopted By: BOOMchika
6. Image
Adopted By: jellyeskimo
7. Image
Winner: fennecfoxing102

Open till: -

Raffle Form
Code: Select all
Username:
Harvest Number:
Pineapple Number:
Code Name:

Competition Form
Username:
Harvest Number:
Code Name:
Pineapple Number:
Answer:

First Come Form
Username:
Harvest Number:
Code Name:
Pineapple Number:
Last edited by SkyeTheWolf on Mon May 09, 2016 7:45 pm, edited 16 times in total.
SkyeTheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkyeTheWolf » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:42 pm

---•---Shop!---•---
After adopting your pineapple, why not buy some snazzy clothing and accessories for them! We have a whole range of things for your pineapple, and all of them are brought using Palms(Image).
Why not take a look at our range?

Sunglasses
These swaggy glasses make your pineapple look cooler then ever! Even Emo Pineapple is jealous of others who wear them... So why not buy them?
50Image

Stickers
Ever seen those kids who are so proud of a sticker? Pineapples are too! Give me a rough idea what design you want and I'll see what I can do!
25Image per sticker, only 3 per pineapple

More to come!

Form:
[u]I Wanna Shop![/u]
Username:
Pineapple's Image:
Item you wish to buy:

Breeding wrote:
WIP!
Last edited by SkyeTheWolf on Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:58 pm, edited 10 times in total.
SkyeTheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkyeTheWolf » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:00 am

---•--- Bank ---•---

This is where you can view how many palms you own, what the currency transfer rate is and whether or not you have enough for them snazzy sunglasses! 8-)

Transfer Rate
Pet Rarity Conversion
OMG So Commons - 5Image
Very Common - 10Image
Common - 20Image
Unknown Rarity - 30 Image
Uncommon - 50Image
Rare - 100Image
OMGSR - UnlimitedImage
X
X
Pet Year Bonus
2016 - 5Image
2015 - 10Image
2014 - 15Image
2013 - 20Image
2012 - 25Image
2011 - 30Image
2010 - 40Image
2009 - 45Image
2008 - 50Image
Item Conversion
2016 - 10~20Image
2015 - 20~30Image
2014 - 30~40Image
2013 - 40~50Image
2012 - 50~60Image
2011 - 60~70Image
2010 - 75~85Image
2009 - 85~95Image
2008 - 100~150Image

Bank Accounts
SkyeTheWolf:- Unlimited Image
OkamiSamura:- Unlimited Image
DRWHOVIAN:- Unlimited Image
-
StrawberrytoastYT:- 80 Image
Last edited by SkyeTheWolf on Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:53 pm, edited 9 times in total.
SkyeTheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkyeTheWolf » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:03 am

---•--- Rarity ---•---

Commons

Common 4 Leaved
Known as the common pineapple, this was the first kind discovered. With its small leaf-hair and its adorable simpleness, It is adored. It is the most common pineapple.

Common Emo
This pineapple isn't really an Emo, It's just really shy c: Known as one of the coolest, it is a must-have for pineapple collectors. And it's common, what's not to love?

Common Long Leaved
This pineapple has the longest leaves out of all the pineapples. They are very pointy, and a close relative of the Tepee pineapple. Many refer to their leaves as rabbit ears, but it's your choice :D

Common Tepee
As a close relative of the Long leaved variety, they are well known for their long leaves. However, due to some genetic malfunction or something their leaves ended up flopping. I personally find their leaves to resemble hair. Or a hat. Yeah, most probably a hat.

Uncommons

Uncommon Tailed
Their name says it all. They are pineapples who ended up growing extra leaves on the wrong side, which resulted in them becoming tails. Pretty adorable though, right?

Uncommon Bald
These poor pineapples were grown bald. Their leaves didn't develop. and thus their head is covered in nothing but their skin. *sob* Still cute, and uncommon c:

Rare

Rare Winged
Said to be blessed by the almighty pineapple, these have leaves in the shape of wings on their back! Not only that, but they are said to have the ability to fly! (Warning, do not throw your winged pineapple in an attempt to fly it as it will most probably fail and smash against the floor).

Rare UpsideDown
These are strange pineapples that grew upside down. Or maybe they're just pineapples whose eye's were put the wrong way round. They're rare though, so why bother debating?

Rare Pinacorn
These are the rarest of the rare variety, so they're double rare. Not only that, but they are the almighty pineapples whose magic blesses all pineapples. They are beautiful, no?

More to be announced! c:
SkyeTheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkyeTheWolf » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:47 am

---•---Pound---•---

This is the place where unwanted pineapples go :c These are given on a first come, first server basis all the time! So if you really want a pineapple or you just see one that you love, why not try adopt one? :D

None At the Moment!

Form wrote:
[u]Pound Adoption[/u]
Username:
Pineapple Number:
Last edited by SkyeTheWolf on Mon May 09, 2016 7:46 pm, edited 9 times in total.
SkyeTheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkyeTheWolf » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:52 pm

---•---Meet the Staff!---•---

This is where you can meet the staff members! :D

SkyeTheWolf wrote:Image
Hey there! I'm Skyetist, but you can call me Skye c: I'm the person who came up with this thread, and the one who created the currency picture, the linearts and the idea of friendly pineapple adopts! I'm a student working for the highest grades, but I always have time for chicken smoothie at break and lunch! My hobbies include Music (Both playing and listening xD), Drawing (I'm writing a manga :3) and, of course, Chicken Smoothie! Feel free to send me a friendly PM or a good trade. I'd love to talk!

OkamiSamura wrote:Image
Hey there! I'm OkamiSamura, an Anglo-Spanish girl just trying to take over on the world. I'm also one of Skye's friends IRL, so you'll often find me sitting beside her, making dark-yet-hilarious comments or yabbering on about my latest crazy idea. I like to draw, write and plan the overthrow of convention eat sugary things. And lolcats. I love lolcats. Online, when I'm not running rogue through the roleplay forums, you'll find me drawing or lurking in the dark corners of this thread; here, I'm in charge of keeping law and order on the thread, guarding the sacred pineapples and (possibly) saving the world. 'Cause I'm just cool like that. Anyway, feel free to PM me if you need anything! I don't bite, promise!

DRWHOVIAN wrote:Image
Hiya, My name is Jenna ( and if you can't tell by my name) I am a massive whovian, My awesome friend is opening Friendly Pineapples and I am a mod... YAY!!!!!! So if you have anything wrong or any questions.. Please feel free to pm me at anytime.. Thanks :D :thumbup:
Last edited by SkyeTheWolf on Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:50 pm, edited 7 times in total.
SkyeTheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☺ My Friendly Pineapple ☺ [Soon to be Opened!]

Postby SkyeTheWolf » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:35 pm

---•---Affiliates---•---
Last edited by SkyeTheWolf on Mon May 09, 2016 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SkyeTheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☺ My Friendly Pineapple ☺ [Litter 1!]

Postby SkyeTheWolf » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:53 pm

LITTER ONE IS UP! :D

(Also, this will be turned into the stamps/banners post once I have made them ;3)
SkyeTheWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☺ My Friendly Pineapple ☺ [Litter 1!]

Postby amarok. » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:56 pm

The fierce guardian of the pineapple race approves. *Whacks haters with a cavalry sword.*

Great! Now we just need to advertise ^.^

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
back after a long/involuntary hiatus! bear with me while i get my bearings again.
my pronouns are she/they.

i left a lot of stuff here unfinished and can't remember most of what i was up to.
please feel free to shoot me a dm over on discord at amar#8393. my inbox here
is still swamped and i'm a little too intimidated to go wading through it

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me