Trouvaille Adoption Agency //Closed! //MAJOR UPDATE!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Trouvaille Adoption Agency // OPEN! // Free Characters!

Postby - ; bonk! » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:17 am

just a quick reminder:
    we're getting very close to judging, so if your forms haven't been finished please please finish them as soon as possible!
    unfinished forms will not be counted.

basically? i'm kinda a big deal.
✦ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

lee || genderfluid || 18+
highly inactive
but i show up once in a blue moon.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✦
i mean, d'ya even know who you're talkin' to?
- ; bonk!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - ; bonk! » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:12 pm

just a quick bump~

highly inactive

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✦
- ; bonk!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apprentice_ » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:39 pm

*CHOKES* noooooooo
I said I was gonna do this but I suddenly got so busy rip
Last edited by apprentice_ on Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

im chi | they/them | spicy & undead
──────────────────────
links artshop
fern lyn
──────────────────────

apprentice_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - ; bonk! » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:01 am

aw man. ;n;
    if you'd like, I can wait a few more days for you since a lot of people still haven't finished their forms. would six days be enough time for you? if not I can probably extend it by a week and a half, maximum.

highly inactive

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✦
- ; bonk!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apprentice_ » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:42 am

You're too kind, honestly uvu If no one disagrees, then a six day extension would be super cool. I started the form, I just didn't get very far with it... I was originally gonna do three but I might not have the time to put in work for something I can't win, so I think I'll only be doing the one :c

Ah, anyway, thank you! <33

──────────────────────
links artshop
fern lyn
──────────────────────

apprentice_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - ; bonk! » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:05 am

no problem. c: I've moved the date for judging up to Jan. 25 for you.
    if you only finish one, there's a possibility no one will get the other two characters you wanted to try out for. so you could always try for them next round, too.

highly inactive

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✦
- ; bonk!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apprentice_ » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:29 am

*evil laughter* They will all be mine, mINE, MINE I TE- *voice cracks* I mean what nothing thanks again!

──────────────────────
links artshop
fern lyn
──────────────────────

apprentice_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:51 am

Application
By circus monster

Username:
Heya, I am SabjeBammie. An adult girl who loves animals, books, writing and doing art. I started with traditional art (pencil, eraser and paper), but now I focus on digital art.
I have a little 9 month old baby girl. I love characters <3 I hope to RP with them some day, but I haven't found anyone to RP with yet. I hope an RP will help me develop them even more and really get to know them better.

Kennel number:
I am trying out for Melissa, who can be found in kennel number 1.
Isn't she cute?

Why do I want her?
By Cerestes

Good question. I already have some characters, so why do I need more?
I only want characters I feel connected with. If I don't I'll just let them collect dust. And characters deserve love. Sure, they are pixels, I am aware of that. But someone took the time and effort to design it. They deserve love. A book is just an object, but you don't throw that around the room, do you?
See that black/white/red cat on the right? It's one of the 3 feline characters I have. He is one of my main characters. Not my fursona, but the closest it can possibly be. He is lonely. He needs a friend. And since he's a bobcat I'm sure Melissa will be a good friend for him.
I want to use her as a character, probably one of my mains. I want to get her more art and I hope to write some stories later.

Original design by unknown on lines by apache

Name:
I want Melissa to keep her name. I was considering changing it, but decided not to.
Melissa is a pretty name.

Look at her, everything about her sceams that she's female.

Species:
Feline - bobcat

Zodiac sign:
Taurus

Personality

Melissa is a calm, patient girl. She's very patient. Hanging out with her friends is very high on her list of favorite things to do. Yup, she is a very social girl. At first sight she's a little quiet, but once she knows you better she will be much more fun to hang out with.
    Melissa is very loyal to her friends. She's also very smart and inventive, making it much more fun to be around her. Her creativity often surprises others. From the most silly things she can create amazing artworks. You probably know cars ties. She managed to turn them inside out and create a flower pot! A simple wooden cabin? She paints it, adds some small extras and voila, a brand new and original cabin.
    She is always honest. She hates liars and refuses to lie for herself too. She can't forgive those who lie to her, no matter how hard she tries. Once you damage her trust, it's damaged forever.
    But luckily she's very easy going. Very social, fun and friendly, polite... She's just an awesome girl <3

Aberdeen
Last edited by SabrinaB on Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - ; bonk! » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:36 am

okay guys, judging is in three days!

if your form is not done, please try to finish it as soon as possible. it must be finished before 5:00 p.m on Jan. 25. if you'd like to see what timezone T.A.A operates under so that you don't miss the cutoff time, click here. you can see what time 5 p.m in my timezone is in yours here. you don't have to be online when the cutoff happens, so don't worry if it's late at night for you or you'll be at school/work. it's just the time all forms must be in and finished by. at that point, judging will begin and any forms posted or unfinished after 5 will not be counted.
    for judging, everything will probably be happening through PM since there's only two of us.

highly inactive

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✦
- ; bonk!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apprentice_ » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:10 pm

username: cнι-cнan
kennel number: 7
about me: Well, you can probably look at my signature and get a pretty good feel for who I am, especially if you read the [about me] section haha. I'm a teen girl who, admittedly, doesn't have much of a life. I thoroughly enjoy adoptables, though for what reason I'm not really sure. The user made adoptables on CS, the ones that are more like actual characters, I don't really have any specific plans on what to do with them. They may just sit there and look pretty for my enjoyment, but more likely they'll be worked into a story or roleplay of mine. Half the reason I apply for them is actually because I really like making character profiles... but the art is great, of course~ <3 Mm, that's about all I can say without repeating what's written in my siggy uvu Now on to the actual profile~!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ☾ If the world made sense ☽ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Luka

x "The name she possessed when I found her. I looked it up; Apparently it might mean 'sacred wood', or 'light', or 'wolf', depending."

sᴘᴇᴄɪᴇs: Wolf
sᴇx: Female

ᴀɢᴇ: 16, human years

x “She is an old, wise wolf... She would be very near the end of her life, if she were normal, but she doesn't show any signs of aging whatsoever, so I believe she will be fine.”

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ:
× The Strong Silent Type ×

xxx "She's quiet, doesn't say a lot. Well... I guess she can't technically speak, but... you get what I mean, right?"

☆ Calm ☆
Quite frankly, Luka could look Death in the eye and not even blink. She is not one to ever panic or show fear; To her, that signifies a weakness. In a tricky situation, it is best to be able to think properly, and one cannot do that unless they are absolutely calm. It is only a basic of life, according to her. She is not very hotheaded either; She gets angry just like everyone else, but she tries her best not to let it show through. Her voice is never raised. Luka isn't too active, ruling out the option of hyperactivity. Really, no matter which angle you look at it from, Luka is always perfectly calm.

☆ Decisive ☆
This is where being calm really comes in handy. Some people, when faced with multiple options, have a very hard time choosing which path is the best to go, especially when they're under pressure. Luka does not have this problem. She thinks as logically as possible, weighing out her options so that she may choose the best option. It's a rare day that she can't choose which way to go, and that's most often when she's deciding between which color or flavor she likes better. In just about any situation that doesn't revolve around Luka choosing her favorite, she can quickly decide which path to take.

☆ Disciplined ☆
Part of the reason she can be so calm is because she's as disciplined as she is. When she grows angry, there's no doubt that she wants to shout and smash two or three pots, but she holds these feelings in because she wishes to avoid worsening her interactions. When she desperately wants a bite of something that's not hers, she keeps herself at bay, not even taking a crumb. She's mastered the ways of keeping her heart beating at an average speed.

☆ Gentle ☆
She wouldn't hurt a butterfly, not even if she wanted to. Her touch is always as soft as can be. She cares for all things living, and dares not cause them pain. Even inanimate objects she's careful with, making sure she does not damage them. She also tries her best not to harm a person's mental state, hurt them in that manner, but her honesty sometimes gets the best of her. Nevertheless, Luka is, in general, as gentle as one can get.

☆ Honest ☆
Speaking of her honesty... Luka could not tell a lie, even to save her own butt. She will not lie about her own actions, nor anyone else's. She will not make up information, and chances are, she won't bother telling a little white lie either. She doesn't try to save people's feelings, especially not when they deserve to know the truth. Luka would not like anyone to lie to her, so the way she sees it, she's only doing the world a favor. If she is lying, then there must be an extremely good reason for it.

☆ Intellectual ☆
She has a quiet, peaceful mind full of mass amounts of deep thinking and many, many tidbits of random information. She's a real book smart type, being able to quickly solve math problems and pinpoint any city on a world map. If it weren't for her brains, it's safe to assume that she'd probably be long gone by this point. Fortunately, she has always been naturally smart; It's not something that she had to work towards.

☆ Neutral ☆
Luka can't be described as good or evil. She'd be neutral good, at best, but typically, she does what she wants. She tries her best not to hurt people, but when duty calls, she'll do what she has to. She's been accused of betrayal because she'll do something for someone, then do something against them, but Luka never really chooses sides, so sometimes, trusting her is your own fault. This isn't to say she's a backstabber, as, again, she more neutral good than neutral evil, and she doesn't like hurting people.

☆ Rational ☆
Her actions are lead by logical thinking and not the crazy whims of the heart. She is as fair as she can possibly manage, and always follows the path that's most likely to avoid havoc. She has reasons for the things she does, beyond a simple, "I wanted to." If ever a day comes when she does something irrational, it'll be because Luka was put under immense pressure and/or into a very hard situation.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ☾ it wouldn't be any fun ☽ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Disclaimer: Though this is the completed form for my entry, there's a fair chance that others will be added (historyhistoryhistory) if I win uvu I just didn't quite have the time :c I'm not even that busy a person how do I manage not being able to finish things

Aberdeen (this is so I can find your form. do not remove it or your form will not count.)

──────────────────────
links artshop
fern lyn
──────────────────────

apprentice_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups