~Pond of the frog king~ (Closed)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

~Pond of the frog king~ (Closed)

Postby whirlawind » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:05 pm

Hello commoner, I am the frog king and this is my pond. No I won't turn into a human if you kiss me, however my subjects have no more room in this pond for hatchlings, and I don't want to see them abandoned. Would you care for one of my subjects?

~Table of contents~
Rules|Frog species description|Current spawn|Pound & Breeding|Archieves| Bank|Shop|Affiliates, staff, & banners
Last edited by whirlawind on Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:35 am, edited 30 times in total.
whirlawind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Pond rules~

Postby whirlawind » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:06 pm

ImageRulesImage
1. These adoptables are only meant for CS use, please don't use them elsewhere.
2. Art thieft will not be tolerated.
3. If you no longer wish to own your frog pm me and i will put it up for adoption, I won't be offended and would rather my frogs go to a home where they will be used somewhere.
4. We are running on raffles, if you don't win a frog there will be no griping or complaining about it.
5. All of Tess's rules apply.
6. Don't alter the form layout, if you want to make it fancy with colored text and such I don't mind, but keep the information in the right order.
7. Don't mini mod this thread please.
8. No spamming, I don't mind some conversation if it has to do with the frogs, but conversations having nothing to do with this thread and 'bumping' are not allowed. Only I may bump this thread.
9. frogs can be traded, these trades may be discussed on thread, but if you do decide to trade frogs with someone you must Pm me before you swap codes so I can changed the archives.
10. Be polite to staff and each other.

Strike List
Empty, let's keep it this way
Ban list
Empty
Last edited by whirlawind on Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
whirlawind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~The frogs~

Postby whirlawind » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:07 pm

Frog basics
The pond frogs all hatch as tiny fully developed frogs, and skip over the tadpole stage entirely. Once the frogs are born they don't have to rely on the magic pond water, but as eggs they have to be laid in the magic pond, each for adoption is put on display in its own unique bowl. The full grown frogs are only half an inch tall. The patterns on each frog can be predicted by their bowl, but their traits cannot be predicted. The traits of a frog are its eyes and mouth, and occasionally something unusual pops up as well, like wings or horns. There are four known eyes and mouths, and two different wings and head gear. All eyes and mouths are interchangeable and often don't come from the same set.

Spawns
A spawn typically is posted on sundays and hatch the Saturday.

Breeding
Compatible pairs con produce up to 2 frogs, while super compatible can produce 2-4 frogs. Only males and females can breed, later there will be potions you can buy so two of the same gender frogs can breed, but for now only male and females can.

The bowls
The frogs that reside in this pond are unique in design. Each egg that is going to a home will be on display in a bowl of water. The bowls are specially crafted for these frog eggs and they cannot survive in a different bowl of water, the paint on the outside of the bowl seems to effect how the frog appears when grown.

Super common traits
These are the most common eyes and mouth found on the frogs. A simple and happy frog expression that makes them look perpetually happy.

Common traits
My, my isn't this a bashful looking frog! These frogs have a small smile and look happy to see you.

Uncommon traits
They say the ancestor of these frogs made a dirty face at the king, and his face got stuck that way! Similar to the popular 'grumpy cat' these frogs naturally have an unhappy expression, even if they are quite happy.

Rare traits
They say laughter is the best medicine, and if that's true then this frog is a cure all. He laughed so much in his egg that his face became one to match his goofy attitude!

ImageImage
Wings and head gear
On rare occasion frogs are born with wings or head gear, very rarely do they actually have both. The frogs with wings can fly, but only for short distances and not high off the ground. All of these traits like the others are interchangeable and may not both appear on the same frog.
Last edited by whirlawind on Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:30 pm, edited 11 times in total.
whirlawind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~current spawn~

Postby whirlawind » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:10 pm

Previous
Form:
Code: Select all
Username:
Batch: 5 time flys (don't change this)
Frog number:
Frog name if you win it:
What do you think it'll look like? (Optional)

1.Image
1.catterpilers4you
2.batpants123yolo

2.Image
1.skemma04
2.ola232
3.TrixiePixie
Last edited by whirlawind on Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:03 am, edited 46 times in total.
whirlawind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~ pound pond & lovers lake ~

Postby whirlawind » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:11 pm

~Pound pond~
Below are frogs up for adoption, these are first come for serve, but there are rules to applying to own one. You may only apply for an abandoned frog if you have no frogs and have tried in the past to gain a frog but have been unsuccessful and have no frogs, or you have over three frogs.
~~~~~~~~

Lovers lake
These are where frog pairs come when they wish to breed, they come back five days later to pick up their newly born frogs. However lovers lake is only suitable for breeding sometimes. When the frogs have hatched if two humans brought their frogs in the humans who brought them in send alyssawillome a list from 1-2/4 rating which of the new frogs they want the most, each player is guranteed either their first or second favorite, if it is two people remember to state who gets first pick. If there are any frogs you don't want that's okay, I can move them into the pound for other players.
Current residents!
Image+
Hatchlings:
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=90507412#p90507412][img]http://s781.photobucket.com/component/Download-File?file=%2Falbums%2Fyy97%2Falyssawillome%2Fbreeding+5_zpsi7vwvpvy.png[/img][/url]
~male~Jackson
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=90507412#p90507412][img]http://s781.photobucket.com/component/Download-File?file=%2Falbums%2Fyy97%2Falyssawillome%2Fbreeding+3_zpsdi6v3tvu.png[/img][/url]
~male~Max
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=90507412#p90507412][img]http://s781.photobucket.com/component/Download-File?file=%2Falbums%2Fyy97%2Falyssawillome%2Fbreeding+2_zpstwdezbcn.png[/img][/url]
~female~Hailey
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=90507412#p90507412][img]http://s781.photobucket.com/component/Download-File?file=%2Falbums%2Fyy97%2Falyssawillome%2Fbreeding+1_zps2kbmdf2u.png[/img][/url]
~female~Bailey

Breeding cost 60 fireflies
Frogs of the same gender can breed for 80 fireflies

Forms
Two people form:
I would like to breed my frog
Your username:
frogs name:
Other participants username:
Who gets first pick:
Special request? (color wise, no mutations please, colors must be found in either one or both of the frogs)

One person:
I would like to breed my frogs
Username:
Female frog:
Male frog:
Special request?(color wise, no mutations please, colors must be found in either one or both parents)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last edited by whirlawind on Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:34 am, edited 12 times in total.
whirlawind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Pond bank~

Postby whirlawind » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:12 pm

Welcome to the pond bank!
Here at the bank we show your username and balance.
Our currency we use here is ImageFireflies, if the pet is on my wishlist then 5 fireflies are added to its worth.
1 OMG so common: 5 firefliesImage
1 very common: 10 firefliesImage
1 common: 15 firefliesImage
1 uncommon: 50 firefliesImage
1 rare: 500 firefliesImage
1 very rare: 1,000 firefliesImage
1 OMG SO RARE: unlimited.Image

TrixiePixue-455 fireflies
Cupcakemonster-500 fireflies
batpants123yolo!-155 fireflies
Tori the panda mouse-200 fireflies
Last edited by whirlawind on Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:54 am, edited 10 times in total.
whirlawind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~pond shop~

Postby whirlawind » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:17 pm

The pond shop

Form for item:
Frog:
Item name:
Primary color:(optional)
Secondary color:(optional)
Tertiary color:(optional)

Lily pads
Small
40Image
Small with cattail
40Image
Large
50Image
the color of the flower is customizable of i am given a color for it.

Hats
Hats are specific and details are underneath the image. The colors next to the frog will not be on your order, it is there merely to show the gray scale for black to white hats.
Flower crown
50Image
Lines are primary, flower color secondary, flower center tertiary color. If you leave the tertiary color blank on the form I will leave it at the preset color.
Top hat
40Image
You must select two colors for your hat, the primary color is the main color and can be any color between black and white. Grays are on a scale from white to black as light, medium, and dark grey. The dash is the secondary color and can be any color under the sun.

Bows
Hairbow
30Image
Bowtie
30Image
All bows are customizable, in your order form tell me what color you would like on it, and if you want a pattern put the second color under secondary color in the form.

Custom frogs cost 200 Image.
Last edited by whirlawind on Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:39 am, edited 7 times in total.
whirlawind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Affiliates, staff, & banners

Postby whirlawind » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:58 pm

Affiliates
If you like these frogs pay a visit to these unique adoptable pets as well!

ImageImageImageImage

Staff
Thread owner-alyssawillome
Archivist- batpants123yolo
That's it, later I will open spots and others can apply, but for now it'll just be me.

Banners

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2792563&p=90510093#p90507358][img]http://s781.photobucket.com/component/Download-File?file=%2Falbums%2Fyy97%2Falyssawillome%2Fstamp-final_zpsmvak8s6p.gif[/img][/url]
Last edited by whirlawind on Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:51 am, edited 8 times in total.
whirlawind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Pond of the frog king~1st batch~raffle pets

Postby ola232 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:31 am

Username: ola232
Batch: 1(don't change this)