Clovenburg Horses

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Clovenburg Horses

Postby Chrissy » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:06 am

Navigation:

{ Adoption /Archives | Fanclub | Breeding | Training Information | Form Placement }
{ Official Page }

Clovenburgs were bred for extreme situations. They work great under pressure, and usually work as public service horses or sport horses. Some work with the Police, some with with Firefighters, and some were bred intensely for sport of extreme jumping. Their height range is from 16hh-19hh.

Police Work
    Police enjoy working with the breed because they are a large, hardy horse. Clovenburgs are able to maneuver a large crowd and take a hit if for some reason some rioter attempts to hurt them. They are able to stay calm in intense situations, and will stand ground. They also have a great sense of loyalty. When a police officer works with a certain Clovenburg for a period of time, believe it or not, that Clovenburg would risk its life to defend it's human. If someone was dismounted forcefully, that Clovenburg will chase, kick, bite until that specific person they've been bonded to is safe. So this seemingly gentle giant, will be your worst nightmare if you attempt to hurt the one it's strongly bonded to.

Firefighting
    Firefighters, sometimes something goes wrong with the truck- or sometimes not. Clovenburgs are one of the most chosen horses to work with firefighters because of their large sense of loyalty and dedication to keeping people safe. The horses bred for police work will not be able to do a firefighter trained horses job because the police horses are trained to be loyal and defend the police. The Clovenburg specially trained for firefighting undergo heat and strength training. This way, if the firefighters need to break down a door or wall that is on fire, they bring in the specially trained Clovenburgs to kick down the doors or walls. Due to this horses weight, they can only stay on the first floor of any building. Usually if the building or house has multiple floors, some of the horses will stay in a certain spot covered with a wet blanket- so if a firefighter needs to bring several people out of the house, the firefighter can instruct people to mount or walk beside the Clovenburg as they walk to safety.

Sports:
    Most of these Clovenburgs probably didn't have the skill or certain assets to be able to be trained to work alongside police or firefighters. So, for those who want to ride faster, jump higher, be extreme- this hardy breed was built for your guilty pleasures of more extreme riding. Clovenburgs can run up to 55mph / 88.5kph, Can leap as far as 25ft/ 7.62m, and can jump as high as 30ft/9.14m. Some use this skill as an advantage for mountain racing. A course is set up with gorges, trees, rocks, and ledges of the mountain. So this is like extreme cross country. Some, who don't feel like being too extreme on mountains take this talent to the show ring for show jumping.

Relaxed Work:
    These are the Clovenburgs that have failed standard breeding guidelines, and are chosen for softer more relaxed work. Some will pull carriages, sit out in a pasture as a pet,do farm work, or maybe even some dressage. Though dressage is it's least able ability, people enjoy their coloring and score bonus points for presentation. Though because of their large stature, and long legs, it can be rather difficult to learn cues. Halter classes are a plus to show off, and are better suited for these gentle giants. Although their mane grows short, and they have a longer tail- you never want to cut the mane, and you might want to learn to braid a tail.
Last edited by Chrissy on Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:00 pm, edited 41 times in total.
Chrissy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff

Postby Chrissy » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:08 am

OWNER
Chrissy
OFFICIAL MODERATORS
Shattered Beazt
Ezai

PREVIOUS OWNER
Speckled Orchid
Last edited by Chrissy on Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:17 am, edited 12 times in total.
Chrissy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Chrissy » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:08 am

- Be nice, be encouraging!
    - Designs shown on a Clovenburg may not be replicated.
    - Fighting may result in warnings, and in severe cases banned.
    - Clovenburgs cannot breed to normal horses or any other horse species
    - Customs are earned or gifted, please do not ask for one.

Regarding religion:
These are horses. They have no god, and they don't practice religion.

Breeding Rules:
    - Every Clovenburg has unlimited breeding opportunities
    - They can not breed with normal horses/ any other horse species/breed
    - If you wish to breed one of your Clovenburgs with someone else's Clovenburg, you must have their *express permission.*
      Express permission means the owner of the other Clovenburg must give you written permission and you private message me proof of permission. This must happen before I work on your breeding.
    - You can not suggest anything for your foal. That includes no asking for a certain sex or eye color.
    - No posting when we are closed.
    - When we are open, please post your form on the breeding thread only. Do not private message me forms.
    - When sending me permission, please fill out the permission form.
    - Only Clovenburgs with a Job may breed.
      This means all their training for the desired job must be completed and approved by a mod or the owner before they are eligible to breed.

Adopting Rules:
    Adoption will vary on how each Clovenburg will be adopted out. Usually there will be a form to fill out, and you can not pretty up your form at all. That means, do not change the text size, the color, no adding things unless the form requires it. Also includes no centering.
    There is no adoption limit, but only apply for those that you will actually use, not just because the design is pretty. You can only win 1 a day to make this fair to any other player trying to win one. You must also only apply for 1 at a time. That way you are more dedicated and more focused on the one Clovenburg.
    Feel free to make your own thread for your Clovenburgs that you can manage for yourself. Any Official Info such as foals, height, gender, owner, etc.. will be listed under each Clovenburgs post. I actually encourage this because then you can keep track of its art and personality, and back story and any other little details you want to give.

Questions:
    Please private message me with any questions.

If you have an issue with the above rules- just don't adopt. It'll save time, effort, words, and save us from the drama.

Warned:
    After 3 warnings, you will be temporary banned. Temporary banning lasts 1 month from adopting/ other consequences will be determined on what you were warned of.

Temporary Banned:
    If you have been temporarily banned 3 times, you will be black listed. This means you have been given 9 warnings total, and you still chose to not follow the rules.

Black list:
    Blacklisted means you are forever banned from adopting, breeding, and possibly may result in other consequences following why you were black listed.
Last edited by Chrissy on Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:27 am, edited 14 times in total.
Chrissy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Coats, Markings, and Rare Traits!

Postby Chrissy » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:18 am

Eye Colors:
    - Common eye colors range in different shades of brown, blue, and green.
    - Uncommon colors are any shade of purple and orange.
    - Any shade of red or bright yellow are never shown.

Patterns:
    - Any Appaloosa patterns
    - Any Paint/ Pinto patterns
    - Abnormal facial/ leg markings

Coat Colors:
    - Natural Colors
    - Natural existing horse coats
    - Mix of natural and non-existing horse coats
    - Dapples
    - Roans (existing and non existing)

Additional Markings:
-Leopard Spotting
    Leopard spotting is where the affected appaloosa pattern has spots that more resemble a Leopard spot. Normal spots with no leopard change can still show.

- Tabby/ Tiger Stripes
    Tabby and or Tiger stripes are usually darker than the natural coat color. In rare cases it's lighter. The striping pattern can affect any part of the body, and sometimes affect the entire body.

Colors and markings that don't show:
    - Cremello
    - Perlino
    - Lacing
    - Chimera
    - Lethal White
    - Albino
    - Manchado
Last edited by Chrissy on Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:26 am, edited 8 times in total.
Chrissy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Events

Postby Chrissy » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:32 am

Under new ownership, construction in process!
Last edited by Chrissy on Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:25 am, edited 11 times in total.
Chrissy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Training Information

Postby Chrissy » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:33 am

Training for Police Work:
Training for Police Work
    You must complete a series of events. This must be made on a separate thread for training. Once everything gets approved by the owner or a mod- Your horse's training will be marked complete and their Job title will be set to Police Horse on the official adopt post.
Events to be completed:
    - Getting to know the human
    - Bonding achievements
    - Defensive tactics to protect
    - Sound desensitizing
    - Understanding pressure
      Show the horse learning bad pressure from a simulation of rioters pushing the horse, and show the horse learning good pressure from the police directing where he needs to go.
    - Large crowd simulation
    - Naming ceremony
You must draw or describe (in extreme detail) every event in that order.

Training for Firefighting Work:
Training for Firefighting Work
    You must complete a series of events. This must be made on a separate thread for training. Once everything gets approved by the owner or a mod- Your horse's training will be marked complete and their Job title will be set to Firefighting Horse on the official adopt post.
Events to be completed:
    - Arriving at the Firestation
    - Multiple human bonding
      Have them meet infants- adults. So they understand to have a sense of loyalty to want to rescue all humans of any age from a burning house.
    - Learning to bust down doors and walls
    - Understanding to not fear fire
    - Smoke simulation
    - Bringing people out of a burning house simulation
    - Naming ceremony

Training for Sports:
Training for Sports
    You must complete a series of events. This must be made on a separate thread for training. Once everything gets approved by the owner or a mod- Your horse's training will be marked complete and their Job title will be set to Sports Horse on the official adopt post.
Events to be completed:
    - Riding manners 101
    - Trail ride through the mountain
    - Trotting poles
    - Small jump
    - Large jump
    - Jumping in the mountains
    - Leaping over a gorge

Training for Relaxed Work:
Training for Relaxed Work
    You must complete a series of events. This must be made on a separate thread for training. Once everything gets approved by the owner or a mod- Your horse's training will be marked complete and their Job title will be set to Relaxed Horse on the official adopt post.
Events to be completed:
    - Knowing pasture boundaries
    - Meeting other horses
    - Getting comfortable with pulling weight
    - Learning where the best grass grows
    - Learn ground manners
    - Bond with a human
    - Learn basic dressage ( optional )
Last edited by Chrissy on Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:23 am, edited 11 times in total.
Chrissy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Credits

Neara drew the adoptable lines. Credit to her for the shiny and amazing lines.
Speckled Orchid for coming up with the breed idea and concept.
Credits to jensen ackles for helping with topic headers.
Last edited by Chrissy on Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:25 am, edited 8 times in total.
Chrissy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Affiliates

ImageImageImage
Topaz Run Gypsy Vanners

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2733617&p=88021368#p88021368][img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/f559/f/2015/214/c/c/stamp_by_speckled_orchid-d93xtba.png[/img][/url]

Feel free to make some for us and they will be posted here for everyone to use!
Last edited by Chrissy on Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:07 am, edited 8 times in total.
Chrissy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Contact and Questions?

Postby Chrissy » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:36 am

Need to contact me privately? My Private messages are always open!
Last edited by Chrissy on Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:26 am, edited 6 times in total.
Chrissy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Clovenburg Horses

Postby Chrissy » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:58 pm

markmarkmark

my birthday is january 4th!