Move to new thread! MOD PLEASE LOCK!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: The Agency -Donations/Adoptions Open!-

Postby Syra » Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:23 pm

Yeah, but as of now only five people have asked my permission and only 4 asked correctly and only 3 have it -_-

Anyhow, so far Tripp ~DayDreamer~ and Eplis have my permission.
Leaving this account.
I just... need a clean start.
Syra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:14 pm

Well Eplis, hoping you'll see this, I'm starting to collect form and doing the code-drop now. If you post your form before I finish, I'll judge it.

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MixMatch94 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:21 pm

I really should post my form now,I hope its not too late XD *kind of forgot it was Friday*

Pet's ID Tag: 79
Name You'd Choose for It: Kimaria
Reason You Want It: I've always had a thing for kitsunes, they are one of my favorite magical/mythical creatures. I enjoy reading stories about them and learning all I can on them as well. Kitsunes are very interesting little things. I really love her fur color and her design, simple yet beautiful. She could also be the mate to this other kitsune that I'm in the middle of design, the two would be adorable with each other. I also think she looks fun to draw(she would give me some nice practice). Kimaria would go great with my other characters and also have her included in my random theater crew(which most of my characters are a part of).
History/Background/Other:
Personality- Kimaria keeps to herself most of the time. She does not really see anything worth her time,for Kimaria believes she has seen all that live can give her in her two hundred years of life. Like most kitsunes she likes to mess with mortals,most of the time though it is to teach a lesson but sometimes she does it to get a good laugh. Kimaria is somewhat curious,but it takes something really good to catch her interest. She seems to be in her own world a lot of the time and shuts the world out. Kimaria is good at hiding what she is feeling or thinking, it takes someone who knows her well to know what she is thinking and feeling. Kimaria is playful at heart,but most see her as strict and cold. She is very good at tricking or misleading someone into doing what she wants,it only takes a few persuading words. At first it may seem she does not care about others,but she would help anyone who needs it. Kitsunes are neither good nor evil,so she is not either. She does things most of the time to benefit herself but she does sometimes does things that do not benefit her in anyway.
Things to Note- Kimaria is mute,she can not utter a word. It is unknown why there is nothing physically wrong with her it is said that she might just be doing. She can talk but chooses not to,is the rumor that is spreading.The tainted spirit that follows her talks for her. She and the spirit talk telepathically so it just says what she thinks,she has a strong connection to the spirit world. No one really knows why she has the spirit following her, but she calls the spirit Booka(often Boo for short). There is a story going around that the spirit was a lost lover, that found its way to Kimaria to see if it could find some relief on its forever journey. Kimaria caries a lantern with her that she keeps lite with her fox fire, it helps lite the way in the darkest of places. It does give off heat but not like what a normal lantern does. Its mostly lite,does not really give off heat. Kimaria has strong senses and rarely opens her eyes all the way,for she does not have a reason to do so. Like most kitsunes she posses a good number of abilities,but being only two hundred years old she is not the most powerful kitsune. She though is pretty powerful for her age and knows how to use her abilities quite well. Among other things Kimaria knows how to change her shape to anything she pleases and also uses illusions a lot,mainly to hide her extra tail when she is walking around in her true form. Her true form is the easiest for her to keep and the most comfortable as well. Even though she is a mute she does understand a wide variety of languages and knows how to read in other languages as well.
Likes/Dislikes- Kimaria loves the night,she is often never seen during the day time. It could also be that Booka does not take sunlight all that well. She loves sea food,it is one of her favorite types of food. She could eat it forever and not get sick of it. She also love rice,so it is an common thing to see her with rice and some sort of seafood. She loves dreams, they are the most beautiful thing ever created and also the most interesting. No one really understands dreams, they are a great mystery within themselves. They are pictures or movies they lay in your head making you believe that anything is possible or making you face your fears. She hates cherries and apricots, she does like like taste of them nor their texture. She though does like looking at cherry trees in full bloom,but she can never standing eating cherries. Her sense of smell is very good so she hates smelling something awful and horrible to the sense of smell. She loves to smell most things but if the smell makes her want to cry then she just hates it and wants to g et as far away as possible.
Song that reminds me of her- A Never Ending Dream by Cascada. This song reminds me of Kimaria a lot. It shows her personality and it really just has that feeling that makes me think of Kimaria. The beat of the music and the lyrics speak Kimaria to me. It also shows how she deals with relationships and how she feels about it. It also shows what she thinks of the one whom she is getting to know and maybe one day become her mate. Kimaria does sometimes acts like she is in a dream world and that she is hidden from everyone. This song really just shows her inner feelings and the way she also sees the world.
Background/History- Kimaria has lived on the island Shikoku, which is the smallest island of Japan. She has lived there for many years,but it was not always the place she has lived. Her creation is unknown and one day just showed out of nowhere. Kimaria lived in the wilderness but once in a great while she would live among the mortal humans. Kitsunes naturally want to be part of an family and her clan,of which the name is lost forever, was destroyed leaving her the only sole surviver of her lost clan. It is unknown if she could speak before her clan had been wiped out,but she has no voice now. Even when she was living among the humans she could not speak. Some think that when her clan was attacked, something horrible happened to her causing her to become mute. Kimaria also has this purple evil looking spirit that follows her,even when she is in a different form the spirit is with her speaking the words she can not speak. She calls the spirit Booka,more often she just calls it Boo. The spirit lost it's real name when it departed from the life of the living,so she just calls him Booka so that she can communicate with it on a friendly note. She and Booka are pretty close but may or may not be a friendship level.
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.
MixMatch94

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:38 pm

#1,6,46,74 - Will be hold until next week, due to incomplete forms.

Kamaliah wrote:
Pet's ID Tag: 16

Name You'd Choose for It: Oscar (I really like this name on him so I probably won't change it)

Gender: male (He is a male, right? It didn't specify, but given the name I would assume male)

Reason You Want It: He stole my heart. <3 Something about simply designed, little deer makes me melt. He'd make an excellent addition to my little group of forest critters.

I see him as being pretty young (probably a result of the lineart xD) and still in need of a caretaker of sorts. I can very much see him bonding with Evin, my Deerhound x Whitetail Deer hybrid, who would make an excellent father figure for him. <3

Species: Eld's Deer
Sub-Species: Thailand Brow antlered Deer

Large magenta-tipped ears swiveled nervously. The young buck, only old enough to have two small stumpy horns rather than the full antlers of an adult Eld's Deer, stared with uncertainty at the green tuft of tender grass in front of him. It wasn't a completely alien concept to him, he'd seen his mother and the rest of his family eating the stuff before, but he wasn't sure he was ready for it.
"You sure, Mr' Evin?" He squeaked nervously to the strange creature standing beside him.
"I am sure, Oscar." He said calmly. "We will try to find your family, but you need to eat something in the meantime. Something I cannot provide for you as your mother would."
Oscar looked over his companion again, noting the antlers and hooves. Even with the similarities though, there was no doubt Evin was a male so even if he where enough of a deer, he wouldn't be able to act as a surrogate. The young deer sighed and took a wary bite, clipping only the end of the shoots. He chewed a couple times, then swallowed. It was bitter, but not too bad.
"Good. See? I told you it wouldn't be too bad." Evin reassured him, smiling warmly.
Oscar grinned widely at him, wagging his tail proudly. He'd eaten his first solid food. He only hoped his body was ready for it.

The young buck had gotten separated from his herd accidentally. One minute, he had been snuggled warm against his mother, the next, panic had sent the others racing away through the trees, wolves hot on their heels. How he had managed to avoid them in his clumsy stumbling confusion, he did not know, but he was glad someone who could protect him had found him before anything else had.

"Come on now, Oscar. Lets go see who we can find."
He looked up at his new friend, happily.
"'Kay, Mr. Evin." He agreed, following him off into the woods, close by his side.

(Sorry it's so short, I ran out of time, but I plan on expanding on it in my spare time if I get him.)

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.~<3

My Screencap system is practically dead so I had her post here. ~<3

Vellamore wrote:

Pet's ID Tag: twenty-two
Name You'd Choose for It: Lewis
Reason You Want It: I've been looking for a nice grayscale character for a very long time, and Lewis would be an absolutely perfect addition to my collection of characters; he'd fit right in . The simplicity of his design, as well, would be a relief among the complicated, colourful army of characters I've built up . Having him as my own would also inspire me to practice drawing different species, and would help me a lot with hoofed animals, as I'd have more inspiration to draw them . This little deer has just the sweetest look about him . He is absolutely perfect for me, and everything about his design screams "pick me !" Looking past him would be unbearable, so I've got to try for him. I think he deserves the good home I'd give him, and I hope I can convince you of that(:

I watch my reflection in the clear pool of water, collected here after the fresh rain.

Gray fur floats around my golden eyes, down my neck, across the entire length of my body, down my skinny baby caribou legs. My ears are bleached like white angel’s wings atop my head, matching the tip of my muzzle. I shift my body to the side, getting a look at my hips in the water’s surface. I see four halos, marking me as the angel I believe myself to be, all floating calmly around one central white heart pated onto my thigh. But as if to offset these marks of holiness, a shadowy black gradient fades up from my equally black hooves, taunting me, a symbol in my mind of how I won’t ever be normal. Not like them.

And I will never find love, I know that. Because I do not love in the same way my herd does. And I know this, even though I have not even reached my second year, even though my horns have just barely begun to grow in. I do not prance around the dainty females as the other young males so often do. My heart doesn’t sing to me in that way, no, it sings backwards, it sings of the other males.

That means I’ll have to leave my herd soon. If they discover what my heart desires, they’ll surely cast me out anyway. So I feel it better to leave on my own, with my dignity, than to be an outcast, a disgrace.

I’ll leave when spring comes upon us once again, when all the other males are courting the females they desire. Because what good would it do me, to try and get close to another male in such a way? It’s better for everyone if I’m gone. It would be better for everyone if I never was born at all. My father will never accept that his only surviving son won’t ever have children of his own. My mother gone to a better place, he would feel like he had failed in his attempts at a family. And I don’t want to hurt him any more than he’s already hurting.

I raise my head from the crystalline puddle, and raise my nose to the air, renewed by the rainfall. Every scent is magnified in this cleansed air, bringing to me the all too familiar fragrance of new plant life.

Spring will be here soon.

Saying goodbye will only bring unnecessary pain to the few of our herd who care for me. I steady my breathing, pulling at all the courage I have in my little body.

I take my first step away from my herd, and begin my journey to discover why I was born with my heart singing backward.

Sketch of Lewis all grown up .

Permission from MixMatch94

Tammanae wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:

Name You'd Choose for It:

Pyrite

Male

Reason You Want It:

I have never really had a reptilian character that wasn't a dinosaur or a dragon, so to be honest, I have been shy about getting this guy for a while now. I remember seeing him when he was first created, and all I thought was how cool he looked, like the king of the reptiles, attitude included. I have been doing some research on Gila Monsters though, so I think I am somewhat ready for the challenge of caring for him.

Species

Gila Monster

Sub Species

Banded Gila Monster

Size

2 feet long

Thunderstorms
Warm nights
Eggs

Dislikes

Feeding time if there are no eggs around
Wet and cold mud left after rain
Losing a wrestling match against a male

Personality

Arrogant, tenacious... and lazy. Pyrite is not the type of lizard that likes to move around much, his excuse usually being that he only eats 5 times a year, so he needs to keep that energy up for more pressing matters than getting to the top of the rock for a better view of the area. Besides, everyone knows who he is and his dominance over others, so why bother? There is one time of the year however when this golden scaled lizard enjoys a bout of movement, and that is breeding time. Nothing like beating up another male to the ground with the excuse of showing off for a pretty girl.

History

Born to a small clutch of only two males, Pyrite began his rather violent behavior as a newborn, beating his brother to death shortly after they were born in an attempt of showing dominance and not knowing when to stop. Like most Gilas, he lives his life leisurely on the rocky desert he was born in. Not much can be said of his way of life, as like most Gilas, he tends to simply survive. Eating when he must, sleeping when tired, and enjoying the sound of thunder when it comes around. Unlike other Gilas however, he has quite the reputation, inspiring fear even out of mating season.

As not much tends to happen around their area, news spread fast, and of course, he has always been known as the Gila who knew death since he was born. The stories tend to range from normal wrestling matches that he has won, to birds that he has killed before they could take to the sky, to him ripping the wings off an eagle and using them to fly. Some of these stories are of course very exaggerated, but the banded Gila does not mind in the slightest. The fear that encompasses his presence tends to mean that he will be secure, that his dominance is well stated, and that he gets most of the ladies during mating season.

Story

Killer, false prodigy, reckless, shameful. These and many more things are what I used to know. I was branded as a monster in my world from the moment I was born. If only they knew what had happened. I am sure things would have ended up different. But how was I to know? I had just hatched after all...

Eyes blinking at the bright light that was none other than the desert sun in all it's dazzling glory, the small Gila monster looked around. Large and bright bands encompassed his rather thin body as he shook the sand from his bulging scales. Instinct told him he was hungry, and as he looked back, he saw a larger hatchling behind him. An unusual clutch, only he and the larger one had been born. "What are you doing?" the small one asked, his tongue flicking as he noticed the unusual head movements of his brother.

"Tastes like food!" the larger one answered simply, looking up a cactus that was nearby. His brother flicked his tongue again in the direction of the cactus, and sure enough, his buds tingled with the taste of bird in the air. His head turned sharply to the large one once more as he heard the large reptile speak once more. "So how are we supposed to get up there?" The question was asked without a hint of sarcasm, making the smaller reptile raise an eyebrow, or rather it would have, had he any.

"Climbing, of course," he answered in a matter-of-fact voice, already heading towards the cactus.

An obvious look of disgust spread through the large one's face as he looked up again, his tongue flicking towards the scent with hunger. "Alright then," he stated, and proceeded to following his companion.

As the sand shuffled behind him, the slimmer one looked back, and his eyes narrowed dangerously as he shuffled around, blocking the other's path. "I never said we would get to climb. There is probably only enough food up there for one of us. You go elsewhere and look," he stated cruelly.

"But I found the nest first!" he complained, shocked by how greedy this smaller Gila was behaving. Sure he was hungry as well, but he would be more than willing to share his first meal with his only clutch mate. His eyes narrowed, however, as the other started shaking his head.

"You may have found the nest first, but I am much faster. By the time you get there, I will be done with my meal, and you will have just wasted your energy climbing. Just turn back and go get your food some other place where you won't disturb me."

"Try and stop me!" came the menacing growl from the newborn, anger clear in his voice.

[cut for fitting]

Seal of approval~

Miss-Meo wrote:

Pet's ID Tag:39

Name You'd Choose for It: Xinatra (Xina for short.)

Reason You Want It: Simple, but beautiful, I love it. The first time I saw this cat, I passed her up looking for something better, but I came back a few days later, actualy getting a better look at her. I be very pleased if I won her.

Dear Diary,
Today was the hardest day of all, and I mean it this time. While mother and father were out taking a walk, I had to do the chores. Mother told Ceceilia to help me with the chores, but she just sat around and watched me leisurely. I swept up and made the dinner, Cecelilia was just sitting there, making everything dirty again. When mother and father came home, I began to tell them what happened. But they didn't pay a lick of attention to me! None! I just stumbled into my room, and here I am, well, i guess goodnight.

~Xinatra

Dear Diary,
Well, I guess today was abit better, Celelila went off to boarding school! I'm abit happier, but I have to do more work, hers plus mine. My parents are helping out, alittle bit more, but not much. Well, we'll see how my life plays out.

~Xinatra

Dear Diary,
I so scared! I can't fine anyone! I looked EVERYWHERE! I'm starting to hear sounds....Theres pounding on my door! Help......(faint scribbles)

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. Of course

Kri wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:

Tangerine

Reason You Want It:
I've always wanted a bird character, but I never suceeded in creating a design that appealed to me. While I was just looking through the donations, she caught my eye and I felt that she would make a lovely addition to my characters. She also has a nice color scheme, which I don't really use a lot.

(As a flamingo)

The starry sky looked down at me as I waded through the shallows of the lake. I stared down at my reflection in the calmly rippling water. I was alone, and had been for a while, ever since that day...

Crack! Crack! A tiny dot of light appeared from the hole I had just pecked in my smooth shell. It sparked my interest in the world, and so I attacked my shell with more enthusiasm this time. Crack! Blinking furiously, I stared up at my pink mother who looked down lovingly at me. I let out a little chirp. It sounded great! Again, I did it, and then some more. Soon, I felt a strange feeling in my stomach. This, I later learned, was called hunger. My mother dropped a small fish into my gaping mouth. It tasted delicious.

Water was my friend. I looked down at myself, all white and fluffy with down. I couldn't wait until I was as bright and pink as my mother. I splashed around, soaking myself and feeling quite cold. I didn't mind, but my mother pulled my dripping body out anyway. Mother also told us that our food came from the water as well, and that a small thing called 'shrimp' was what gave us our coloring. I was then determined to eat as much shrimp as I could find. I leaned over to try and peer into the waves washing up on the shore to try and spot any tiny little pink shrimp.

As I grew older, I noticed all the other flamingos' feathers getting a pink tinge. Looking at myself, I had a kind of yellow tinge. I hesitated before asking my mother if it was normal, although I already knew the answer. Mother replied, saying it was completely normal but I heard a tone of worry in her voice. I wasn't stupid anyway, none of the other flamingos turned yellow. I guess I just wanted someone to convince me it wasn't real.

"Ow! OW! Stop it!" I cried, but the other flamingos did not cease to attack me, they wanted me gone. Tears sprung into my eyes.
No one wanted me here. No one.

"I do," said a soft voice, as if they had heard my thoughts. I spun around to see my mother standing there with a sad look in her eyes. I knew she had been worrying about me. "Stay, please."

She had been bothered by other flamingos because of me as well. I then knew what I had to do. Giving my mother one last look, I walked away. No one was going to stop me.

"I love you, Mother."

LeeLi wrote:
Adoption
Pet's ID Tag: Kennel #62
Name You'd Choose for It: Evangeline (Experiment Eve)
Reason You Want It:
It’s a horned rabbit with 8 eyes! What’s not to love about it.
The alien-like appearance captivates me and possibilities for stories do as well. I find her absolutely adorable and would love to call her my own. I even made a few sketches of her to help explain her background story written by myself. I plan to continue her story as she seeks out her real home.
History
-----------------
Search : Experiment Eve

Search Complete
---
Experiment Eve Data Log
---
Data Log for 10th June, 2037
3:00AM
Accidental injection of mixed DNA and various test chemicals into womb of Subject Lepus.
Further research into effects needed.
Assistant responsible is fired for making the hazardous mistake.
3:45AM
Subject Lepus shows signs of embryonic growth in womb.
Injected chemicals suspected cause.
4:05AM
Subject Lepus’ ultrasound confirms pregnancy.
Extraordinary embryonic growth rate, Subject Lepus appears to be in early second trimester within minutes.
4:55AM
Subject Lepus’ coat on stomach has fallen out from constant rubbing and scratching.
Subject Lepus is to be restrained for safety.
Do not approach without safety precautions, very aggressive.
5:10AM
Second ultrasound confirms suspicions.
Foetal development has begun and irregularities in development have become clear.
Foetus is identified as mammalian however has developed a horn on skull and four sets of eyes.
It is unclear if this development is fatal.
5:30AM
Subject Lepus has lost all sense of sanity and thrashes about, becoming threat to staff and unborn foetus.
6:00AM
Subject Lepus is sedated to protect foetus.
Ultrasound reveals foetus is fully developed.
8:00AM
Subject Lepus went into violent labour and dies in birthing process.
Total time of development from embryo to foetus : Four hours and ten minutes
Offspring of Subject Lepus is given name; Experiment Eve and taken in for research.
10:00AM
Experiment Eve is observed and data collected.
---
Experiment Eve Data:
Creation date: 10th of June, 8:05AM
Species: Cornu Lepus

Notes: Injection that impregnated Subject Lepus is still unknown
Suspected to be mix of Lepus DNA and known sample

Irregular purple hue with unnatural silver markings on coat
Horn has pushed through skin and protrudes from forehead
Total of eight eyes on face

Experiment is stored in cage #24
---
Data Log for 11th June, 2037
Tests and experiments reveal nothing new, data collected is off charts or inconclusive
Experiment Eve growth is accelerated and irregular
Note: Security camera #8 is damaged, replacement needed

2:25PM
Experiment Eve growth has slowed and signs of intelligence reported
Assistant has reported vocabulary contact with Experiment Eve

First contact recording:
Assistant: Date; 11th of June, 2037. Time; 2:00PM. Test # 133.
Collecting blood samples from Experiment Eve
Experiment Eve: *muffled sounds* Test…
Assistant: Yes a test…wait.
*sounds of radio contact heard in background*
Sir, please report to cage #24, Experiment Eve has…spoken?
Experiment Eve: Please… *continued muffled sounds*
Assistant: Please what…? Can you talk? Where did you learn to speak?
*foots steps are heard in background as assistant draws closer to Experiment Eve*
Experiment Eve: No more… hurt…
*recording is suddenly cut off*

Attempts of further communication have failed thus far
Assistant has reported headaches since contact
Suspected intelligence level of Experiment Eve is equal to human
---
Data Log for 12th June, 2037
Second assistant has suddenly quit on own will, reasons are unknown
---
Data Log for 15th June, 2037
Experiment Eve as reached adulthood and ceased to develop further
It has developed an anthromorphic appearance, limbs similar in structure and ability of primates
Objects in cage have been moved, even those out of reach
Security footage needs to be reviewed

Security Camera #8 Recording
Date: 11/6/03
Time: 23:02
On screen reveals static. On further revision, the sounds of Cage #24 unlocking can be heard then the loud creak of it opening. Nothing else can be heard or seen.

Security Camera #5 Recording
Date: 11/6/03
Time: 23:27
On screen is Experiment Eve roaming lab freely, walking silently on its toes. Its appearance is quiet off-putting, it the same height as a human woman yet clearly is not human. Its large ears stand upright, twitching as it surveys its surroundings, all eight eyes darting around the room. The grey circular markings on its back glow before white whimsy limbs start to wiggle out of them. Experiment Eve looks up and directly into the camera, its eyes full of sadness and pain. Its lips move just no sound is recorded. Abruptly the camera cuts into static.
---
Data Log for 16th of June, 2037
Experiment Eve is officially reported missing
Its whereabouts are unknown
No damage was done to lab, except security cameras which were unplugged
---
Data Log for 28th of July, 2037
Reported sightings of ‘alien-rabbit’ in African rainforests
Assistants file report complaints to federal police
Laboratory is shut down due to illegal and inhuman tests and experiments
Head scientist has gone off the radar; police searches in house recover nothing

Backup of data is run and stored on removable drive
-----------------

About Experiment Eve
Full Name: Evangeline
Origin: Named herself, derived from ‘Eve’
Pronunciation: Ee-van-juh-lee
Also Known As: Experiment Eve
Species: Cornu Lepus (Horned Rabbit)
Abilities: Able to transform from an anthro form to feral form at will
Grey markings on back reveal transparent wispy limbs that can interact (hold, throw, play) with objects
Personality: Evangeline is silent, only speaking when absolutely necessary and even then her voice is to soft to be heard. Although, if she did speak she would not, her past experiences making her very distrustful and hard to socialise with anything living, even her natural surroundings. She often stares up at the night sky, often considered a loner because of her behaviour and abnormal appearance. Living in the rainforests of Africa, she lives out her life, seeking answers. Evangeline is spiritual and prays to her own ‘god’, hoping to find her ‘real’ home, the place where she is not an alien but a native. Outer space holds a deep connection to her; it is believed that the mixed DNA contained chemicals found on another planet.
Loves: The night sky, stars, moon and planets.
Dislikes: Humans and laboratories.
-----------------
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. Yup, I totally do ^^[/size]

~ Daydreamer ~ wrote:
{ Pet's ID Tag }

{ Name You'd Choose for it }
Constance

{ Gender }
Female

{ Reason You Want It }
I've already adopted one of Syra's designs, but they're so gorgeous, I love every single one. <3 I love the usage of gray on her design and I just love love love the pretty swirls. :3 The eyes were also a very nice touch to her, and I love the simple accessories. She's gorgeous and just the type of character I would want. I also adore how one ear's color is "inverted" with the other one. Pretty wolf is pretty. ^-^

{ Theme Song }
Viva la Vida- Coldplay
(all quotes from the song)

{ Personality }
She never trusted. No one could gain her friendship. Constance was so quiet and so shy that no one rarely ever saw her.

The younger children feared her: they believed she was some type of ghost, maybe even a robot, just slinking back into her corner of... emptiness.
The older ones thought she didn't have a soul. She was beautiful, no one could deny that, but she was just such an ice queen, clueless to the social world and caged in a world of quiet.
But anyone who knew Constance would know that appearances can be very deceiving.

If only they had let her tell them the truth, about the monastery and its dark secrets. But the orphan couldn't.
She could have been a Joan of Arc, but instead she hid in her conch shell, awaiting the cry of the ocean-
Something that would never arrive.

Constance is always, constantly, trying to figure things out. Everything in the world is a huge puzzle to her, and she is always that one step closer to solving it.
But no matter how hard she tries to solve the problem, she is always that one step away from her parents and their fading smiles.

{ Background }
"I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing, Roman Cavalry choirs are singing: be my mirror, my sword, my shield, my missionaries in a foreign field..."
Cold, stormy nights.
The monastery always felt empty and somber when the rain fell.

And then was Constance, only a tiny child then, hiding behind the door, spying on her parents. They were the guardians of the monastery, and Constance always heard them argue over the silly matters and the important ones.

What happened to her parents?
In moments they died, fallen into a pit of endless darkness, fading light.

And sadly, it was not a peaceful death.
Constance saw it all: it took her words away, and she almost never spoke again.

Thunder shook the monastery as she watched them fall,
death reapers took their souls away.

And all they left were that halo and the heart necklace.
And all they left was Constance, who fell to the hands of greedy orphan masters and their wishes and ambitions.
She had no choice but to fall onto her knees, hoping, wishing, for her parents back-
For the impossible.
-------------------------------------------------
"Just a puppet on a lonely string..."
She was always a teacher's pet.
Spending days in the church, writing, reading, studying, it didn't matter what she did, it just mattered that her mind was on something.

All the lonely orphan needed was her own company, even if it pained her to be teased by other children.
She wouldn't listen to their mocking voices. When she really needed to block out their noise, she would just recite her parents names slowly, slowly, and slowly their words would turn to whispers in a winter blizzard.

But then there was one child who treated her like she was a real person. And,treading through the snows of hardship, she found faith. Faith, faith. Faith was the girl's name, and she brought Constance on her feet.

Constantly.

Ursula's Siren wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:

Sasha

Reason You Want It:
I'm kinda confused on this one myself, normally I hate pink characters... I only have one that I've created. But every time I see her I think she'd fit in my weird family of wolves perfectly, they're all a bit strange. xD I've already got her personality and history worked out in my head, she's going to make a fantastic character if I get her. ^^

Personality:
Sasha is actually quite mean, seen by the others in the pack as stuck up and self-righteous. But really she's just insecure about herself and those around her, underneath all that attitude she's really just as vulnerable as anyone else. Despite taking insults in stride she's quite sensitive and will think over something someone said to her again and again, it wouldn't be shown that she was hurt by their words on the outside, but on the inside it's like a knife through her heart.
Despite her best efforts she can't seem to break away from that ugly part of her personality, it's a cloud that hangs over her head constantly and she can't break away from it. The only one who stands her is her brother Tobias and he is the only one she is ever really nice too, with him she doesn't need to seem like an unwavering source of power and attitude.
She's always hoping that someday she'll meet someone else like Tobias, who will stick with her until they can see that she's not all bad. So far though, it hasn't happened...

History:
Sasha was born, not to slaves or beasts, but to a rich pack who ruled over their domain well. They were feared by all their enemies and their strength as a pack had great reputation. Her parents were the Alphas of the pack and she was given the respect and attention a pup of her birthing was born to.
WIP

MixMatch94 wrote:I really should post my form now,I hope its not too late XD *kind of forgot it was Friday*

Pet's ID Tag: 79
Name You'd Choose for It: Kimaria
Reason You Want It: I've always had a thing for kitsunes, they are one of my favorite magical/mythical creatures. I enjoy reading stories about them and learning all I can on them as well. Kitsunes are very interesting little things. I really love her fur color and her design, simple yet beautiful. She could also be the mate to this other kitsune that I'm in the middle of design, the two would be adorable with each other. I also think she looks fun to draw(she would give me some nice practice). Kimaria would go great with my other characters and also have her included in my random theater crew(which most of my characters are a part of).
Personality- Kimaria keeps to herself most of the time. She does not really see anything worth her time,for Kimaria believes she has seen all that live can give her in her two hundred years of life. Like most kitsunes she likes to mess with mortals,most of the time though it is to teach a lesson but sometimes she does it to get a good laugh. Kimaria is somewhat curious,but it takes something really good to catch her interest. She seems to be in her own world a lot of the time and shuts the world out. Kimaria is good at hiding what she is feeling or thinking, it takes someone who knows her well to know what she is thinking and feeling. Kimaria is playful at heart,but most see her as strict and cold. She is very good at tricking or misleading someone into doing what she wants,it only takes a few persuading words. At first it may seem she does not care about others,but she would help anyone who needs it. Kitsunes are neither good nor evil,so she is not either. She does things most of the time to benefit herself but she does sometimes does things that do not benefit her in anyway.
Things to Note- Kimaria is mute,she can not utter a word. It is unknown why there is nothing physically wrong with her it is said that she might just be doing. She can talk but chooses not to,is the rumor that is spreading.The tainted spirit that follows her talks for her. She and the spirit talk telepathically so it just says what she thinks,she has a strong connection to the spirit world. No one really knows why she has the spirit following her, but she calls the spirit Booka(often Boo for short). There is a story going around that the spirit was a lost lover, that found its way to Kimaria to see if it could find some relief on its forever journey. Kimaria caries a lantern with her that she keeps lite with her fox fire, it helps lite the way in the darkest of places. It does give off heat but not like what a normal lantern does. Its mostly lite,does not really give off heat. Kimaria has strong senses and rarely opens her eyes all the way,for she does not have a reason to do so. Like most kitsunes she posses a good number of abilities,but being only two hundred years old she is not the most powerful kitsune. She though is pretty powerful for her age and knows how to use her abilities quite well. Among other things Kimaria knows how to change her shape to anything she pleases and also uses illusions a lot,mainly to hide her extra tail when she is walking around in her true form. Her true form is the easiest for her to keep and the most comfortable as well. Even though she is a mute she does understand a wide variety of languages and knows how to read in other languages as well.
Likes/Dislikes- Kimaria loves the night,she is often never seen during the day time. It could also be that Booka does not take sunlight all that well. She loves sea food,it is one of her favorite types of food. She could eat it forever and not get sick of it. She also love rice,so it is an common thing to see her with rice and some sort of seafood. She loves dreams, they are the most beautiful thing ever created and also the most interesting. No one really understands dreams, they are a great mystery within themselves. They are pictures or movies they lay in your head making you believe that anything is possible or making you face your fears. She hates cherries and apricots, she does like like taste of them nor their texture. She though does like looking at cherry trees in full bloom,but she can never standing eating cherries. Her sense of smell is very good so she hates smelling something awful and horrible to the sense of smell. She loves to smell most things but if the smell makes her want to cry then she just hates it and wants to g et as far away as possible.
Song that reminds me of her- A Never Ending Dream by Cascada. This song reminds me of Kimaria a lot. It shows her personality and it really just has that feeling that makes me think of Kimaria. The beat of the music and the lyrics speak Kimaria to me. It also shows how she deals with relationships and how she feels about it. It also shows what she thinks of the one whom she is getting to know and maybe one day become her mate. Kimaria does sometimes acts like she is in a dream world and that she is hidden from everyone. This song really just shows her inner feelings and the way she also sees the world.
[was cut for fitting]

ravenstella wrote:

Pet's ID Tag:96
Name You'd Choose for It: Koto
Reason You Want It: He's beautiful. To tell you the truth, I've been looking at this guy for ages now, I'm not quite sure how I passed him up. He looks just like the type to fit into my story, all strong and courageous and awesome! Please, just give me a chance to give him a new home. ^^

~Tiqua~

(In the gods’ pure white kingdom…

"Thank you."
I smiled, as happily as I could manage, and took the roses from Soulare. He was just one of the many male wolf Gods that wanted me to choose them as a mate. As a king. At least, that was what most of them wanted. Power.
Soulare was a handsome orange, creamish colored male, and he was nice. There was potential in him. But I wouldn’t choose him. I didn’t know if I’d ever choose someone. There was too much to handle, too much to decide at once. It had been the fourth rose that day, yet none, as far as I knew, actually loved me.
“You’re very welcome, my Queen Tsi Qsui.” He smiled softly, and I, not wanting to hurt his feelings, licked his cheek, and watched as he blushed, nodded kindly, and shuffled uncomfortably away. I sighed, in annoyance, mostly at myself.
“My Queen!”
I sighed in relief as I heard my second’s voice. She was my second in command, and probably my best friend. It was always easier with her around. “What is it, Amala?” I asked curiously. At this point she did look out of breath, which probably meant it was important. “Is it bad?”
“Well, I’m not sure,” Amala admitted. “It very well might be, if things turn out badly.”
“What is it, Amala?” I asked, more stern. She might be my best friend, but I was still Queen.
She sighed, though it did not offend me. “It’s Dumoku. He, umm, he would like to see you to eat prey with him, in order to discuss business with you.”
I rolled my eyes in both stress and annoyance. Dumoku! So that’s what she’d been so run down about. Well, I would be too, except that I’d probably be more stressed than her about it. I knew that because I was more stressed than her about it. He was my problem, not hers. She was just worried for me. “What if I turn down?” I asked, sort of nodding the problem off.
“He insists, Queen Tsi Qsui,” Amala said. “He said he wouldn’t leave until you meet with him. Alone.”
I growled, both in amusement at him, barely, and hatred at him. But I was a compassionate Queen, so I accepted, but in resentment. “Where is he?”
Amala licked my shoulder, feeling bad for me. “He’s in the gold cave.”
I gave her a sad smile. “Thank you, Amala,” I said. “And don’t worry, I won’t give in. to him.”

~Koto~

(In a dirty ‘ol alleyway in New York City…

Crash!

“Shut up, clumsy! The apartment users might hear you!”
I stuck my head out of the dumpster, where I was looking for food, to see my friend. I shook the banana peel off of my ruffled head in disgust. “I’d like to see you get in here and try to dig out some food,” I shot back.
Demi rolled his eyes. “You know I can’t do that,” he said, turning his back to me. “I’m keeping watch.”
I snorted. “Great job doing that.” Then I turned and lunged back into the dumpster. The lid slammed against the top of it above me.
“Koto!” I heard Demi growl. I shook my head. He had guarded last time. I was usually really tight with Demi, but recently with starving and all, I was getting a little tense and was loosing my temper with him.
Interrupting my thoughts, my nose hit something. Turkey! Yum. It was almost a full one, too. My head hit the top of the dumpster, causing it to swing open.
“Will you shut up!” Demi yelled at me. “Stop banging your head on that stupid dumpster, you stupid-”
“Will you shut up, already?” I interrupted him. “Look. I found turkey.” I grabbed the bone of it in my jaws, and swung it out of the garbage. Like I’d thought, Demi totally forgot he was mad at me and lunged for the turkey.
“Wow, great day, huh, Koto?” Demi mumbled, his mouth full.
“Yep,” I breathed, not even bothering with the turkey, or him. “This is stupid. We’re acting like dogs and digging through the garbage.” I growled. “I can’t believe we have to live like this.”
Demi swallowed, and then stared straight into my eyes. “You know we have to. We have to disguise ourselves as dogs, or they’ll kill us. You know that.”
I sighed, and looked away. “You’re right,” I whispered. “I know.”

~Tiqua~

I silently padded into the gold cave where he lay. He twitched his tail, and grinned slyly. I fought the urge to roll my eyes. The “business” he wanted to discuss I highly doubted was for the gods’ priority, but I dipped my head in respect anyway. “Dumoku,” I said, trying my best to keep the annoyance out of my voice, but it slightly quavered, setting the wrong tone. I was not in any way below him, or scared that I was, like I sounded, but he was forced to believe otherwise. “What business would you like to discuss with me?”
He stood and chuckled. He had a very deep voice, which made it all the more uncomfortable to stand in the same room as him. “My desert flower, why speak of this so soon?” He was rounding my back now, pacing the cave. “We can eat first.”
I plopped, both gracefully and stubbornly to the ground and curled my tail over my paws. “What did you want to speak with me about?”
He sat in front of me, only the prey’s body between us. “Just take a bite,” he insisted. “What could happen?”
I sighed, knowing he wasn’t going to leave me alone until I ate some, so I leaned down and took a bite. It was delicious. “Mmm,” I murmured, letting just how good the food was slip from my lips.
“Good, isn’t it?” he grinned.
Defeated, I nodded.
He stood, and continued to pace. “I am the best hunter of the gods and goddesses, you know,” he said, though in a tone that made it seem like he wasn’t boasting. I could see past that tone. “I could be good to you, my lady. I could feed you well. I’m a good singer too. I could even hum you to sleep.”
“Dumoku, we’ve been over this,” I stated boldly. “I don’t want all this from you.”
“Then whom do you want it from?” he shot back.
My ears flattened. “From someone who actually loves me, and doesn’t lust for power.”
“What does it matter if I love you?” he asked, tone slipping from his control. “I could be a good father, and I could be a great leader for us all!” Now he just sounded whiny. It disgusted me.
“A good father would love their pup’s mother,” I argued. “I know you’ll never love me.”
Surprisingly enough, his tone caught control again. “Think of what we could do together, think of what could be accomplished,” he said, reasoning.
“You mean what you could accomplish,” I corrected.
“I would do you right. Have you even thought about the possibilities? Have you even considered them?”
“I have thought about them!” I yelled, breaking. Dumoku’s ears were pressed flat against his head. “I have thought of them,” I continued in a softer tone. “I just don’t want to believe them.”
This could’ve made my decision. It didn’t. Because there was no mortal or goddess that didn’t want Dumoku as a mate. Except me.
He was smirking at me. Smirking at his Queen. “I am more, better than you,” he whispered. “Are you sure your people will follow you over me?”
I jerked backward, barely catching myself from swinging at him. “You?” I spat, though oddly I spat gracefully. “How could you even think that even one person would follow you? You’re a bully! A cheater! A fake! And you’re a liar! Anyone can do better than a run down mutt who has no business as a god. And I have no interest in becoming your mate, and if you ask me again, I’ll have you outcast. You’ll be outside the gates, and be thrown into a prison realm of limbo, which you will deserve if you keep acting like this. Do not ever forget that I am Queen Tsi Qsui, Queen of the gods and goddesses, and that includes you, ignorant fool,” I finished.
I turned and stormed out of the gold cave, never looking back.

~Amala~

I watched it carefully.
Nothing.
I sighed, and muttered, “Yeah, I guess this really was just for Tiqua.”
I was staring at an orb, apparently, my Queen had this custom-made by one of the gods’, but there were so many, I occasionally forgot which did what. I didn’t even know there was a god that made orbs until now. I should’ve, but because we no longer had jewels up here in our realm, I guessed that Tiqua got hers free.
I had just gone to pick it up by the silver fountain. It was always beautiful there, because instead of water flowing out of the howling wolf statue’s mouth that lay on top, it was gold. I guess the god that made it really didn’t want to be seen though, so he’d only left it lying there with a note.

Give to Queen Tsi Qsui
AKA Tiqua
I’m not in range of friends to
Know her true name
But remember our deal
If you’re her right now
No Questions
No Answers
Good day
~The Deal Maker~

I’d been confused by it at first, but then again it was none of my business, so that was that. I’d wanted to ask my Queen about it, though she probably would not answer in the appropriate way, (by telling the truth) but she had her own issues and I was there to guard her in order to take care of them. I guess it could make sense not to tell me.
I turned my head, and saw her padding up to me. She looked like a humble storm, if at all possible. I was jealous of her, for the most part. No matter what she was doing, even if it were killing another wolf, it would look graceful and beautiful. “How did it go?” I asked curiously, not sure if I wanted to know the answer.
She gave me the ‘look.’ “I was ashamed at last, but I held my ground,” she stated. “I am immune to him.”
“How immune?” I asked seriously. “You can’t go on like this. At first you seem immune, and then he makes you feel guilty for saying no to him, then he says the wrong thing and you blow up.”
She glared at me for a moment, and sighed. “You know me too well.”
I chuckled. “I’m afraid I do, my Queen.”
She smiled at me, and then nodded down at the package and the orb lying beside it. “What is that?” she asked, already knowing the answer.
“That’s your package from The Deal Maker.” I stared at her, but she continued staring at it. “It’s the orb,” I continued.
She looked at me, wide-eyed, and I sighed and wrapped the orb up. I picked up the fabric in my jaws. She grinned. “Let’s go try it out.”

~Dumoku~

I glared after my Queen until her tail tip was out of sight. “Wrong answer.” I chuckled. It was only a matter of time before I figured out her weakness. Yes, I would use it against her. If only I knew what it was.
I sighed, and padded deeper into the gold cave. It turned darker and darker as I walked, as some might say anyone walked. I was terrifying, dirty, to the few that knew me, anyways. To most of the females, I was a gorgeous god that they adored and wanted to spend their life with. It’s not like I didn’t know they daydreamed about our pups. I knew I was handsome. But that didn’t seem to affect Queen Tsi Qsui. For very long, anyway.
What I wanted to know, even possibly more bad than her weakness, was her name. Only close friends knew that. Everyone knew her by Queen Tsi Qsui, but she had a true name like everyone else. Like I. My title was Dsu Lotti. Everyone knew me by Dumoku, though. And Amala; her title was Asa Mual, but everyone knew her by Amala. Only Queen Tsi Qsui wouldn’t tell anyone her true name, except wolves like Amala and maybe a few other friends. I wasn’t told, and I knew I didn’t have a right to be told. But even when she was a small pup, her true name wouldn’t slip her mouth, not to a soul. Everyone just called her Tsi Qsui.
I’d been jealous of her, and her secret ideas. At the age of two, I’d wished that I’d covered my name and just been called Dsu Lotti, then I might have an advantage over her. When we were both pups, and her, Amala, and I were all pups at the same time, there had been no King or Queen. Things had been disordered, and though we were gods, we could not control the disorder between ourselves. We knew we needed a ruler, and everyone thought I was the right one. But my bad habits threw me off. Once the gods saw my boasting and bullying, they knew I was just a burden. They knew I could never be King.
That’s when she spoke up. I remembered her words perfectly. “I could be Queen,” she said. Everyone gasped.
One ignorant god said, “Why should we have a Queen when Kings are wiser and they know what they’re doing? You are too young, and you are a female.” Most of the males called out agreements, and a few females growled, but most were too scared of their mates so they were quiet.
That’s when she said this.
“You are too full of yourselves,” she spoke, in a quiet, wise voice. “You must realize that there is more to this world than males themselves. Why, to any world!” She laughed then, and that intrigued people into her, including myself. “Have you forgotten of your mothers? Of nature? Have you forgotten that females in population have an advantage over males? I’m not trying to start a war, no; I’m trying to bring us together! We must have order and friendship, not separation and hate! We must learn to live with each other, and know the duties of our friends are as challenging as the ones we are facing. Let us live by each other, let us live in light!”
There were cheers then, and laughs and crying. That was when one wolf started chanting, “Queen Tsi Qsui! Queen Tsi Qsui!” Many others joined him, and soon, all had. She was nodding her head in respect to all, and slightly smiling.
Then I burst out my question, breaking all the noise into silence once again. “What if you need a ruler to be beside you?” I called. “As a king?”
She stared down at me, smile gone, and everyone else still. “Once things are settled down, if I must, I’ll choose a mate, and we will rule together in peace.”
Though I’ll only ever admit it to myself, it was then that I fell in love with her.

[was cut for fitting]

TessaKitty wrote:

Pet's ID Tag: 97

Name You'd Choose for It: Nyanita

Reason You Want It: I would like to adopt Nyanita because she's a gorgeous wolf, and I think her colors fit her perfectly. I was eyeing her at TaN, and was planning to try for her, but Xanreita removed her before I could, and now that she is here, I can try for her.
My name is Nyanita, and my story is a sad one. I have been beaten, homeless, I have lived in a sewer, under a house, in an old warehouse. But I finally found my new home. I have finally found a family that will take care of me and make sure I am well-fed, happy, and content. But before I met them, I was wandering through the streets, scrounging food from off the ground. Even once I got the food, the rats stole it a lot too. I wasn't healthy enough to take them on, so all I did was stand by and watch as they ate the food that I discovered. Only once did I get my food back from the rats....and it was almost as small as a crumb anyway. A couple times I would get lucky and find a nice hunk of meat.....but that would only happen once every five months or so....and because my joy strengthened me, I could defend it from the rats. I lived on the streets for most of my life....and I finally gave up one day. I lay under a tree and prepared to die. But that was not to be. My new family found me, saved me, brought me to a place where a human in a white coat cleaned my scratches and bandaged my paws. But the best part of that was the food. I finally got enough food that I could live safely. I've never gone hungry since, and I sometimes see the rats outside my window, giving me that evil red glare from their beady little eyes. But I know they can't do anything....and I really do enjoy that.

Lirrie wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:103
Name You'd Choose for It: Kelpie's Midnight Dream

Reason You Want It:

When I first saw her I couldn't look away, and though their was several others I wanted she was the one that captured my attention and heart the most. She seemed to speak to me, asking me to take her home with me and I do wish to comply. She will recieve all the love I can give her should I get her. I will make shure she is drawn and she will recieve parts in my stories. What drew me most to her had to be her eyes, pure and soulful they showed me all I needed to know. I believe it is meant to be and hope my form shows how very much I want and love her.

Name: Kelpie's Midnight Dream
Nickname(s): Dream and Kelpie
Mother: Iris' Glory
Father: Moroko
Breed: Celestial Saluki
Role: Gaurdian

Personality:

Dream is one that doesn't give up easily, even when the going get the tough. She has a good hert hat most can see through her eyes. She shows a great deal of emotion and that leads to most people becoming her friend. She does make enemies easily too however, and they will try their best to do her in. Her biggest fear is being truly alone, therefore she tries hard to keep what friend she does get.

She does have an alter ego that is much meaner then she is but it isn't often seen. When it is watch out she can become vicious then and wont know friend from foe.

Friends, family, love, trust are all things she adores deeply and emotionally. They are around even when the going gets tough. The ocean and all its noises calm and soothe her wandering spirit. Running is a great passion of hers and she does it quite alot.

Dislikes:

Her biggest fear is being truly alone, therefore she tries hard to keep what friend she does get. Enemies hurting her friend or family reall pees her off.

Songs that Remind Me:

Time of Dying by Three Days Grace: This song represents how she nearly dies before her mate finds her. She is strong willed and persavears in the end but had she not she would have died.

Numb by Linkin Park: Her first mate wanted her to change, he wanted her to be more like him. She became numb to his needs and decided she was her own person and she didnt need him dictating her actions and what she did.

Would it It Matter by Skillet: This is how she feel towards what she thinks is the end of her life. Will anyone miss her?

Dream's Story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Run! Run! Run!

I laid on the ground unmoving, bleeding from several wounds as I thought of what had just occured. I had trusted the wrong person and for that I was dying. I knew though I couldn't die, not until I saw him again. Whimpering I desperately clung to the shreds of hope I still had. He walked up to me and I could see the sadness in his eyes, he knew I was going to die and this time I wouldn't be coming back.

Dont Stop! Never stop Runing!

As I laid here I thought about all the things that had happened in my life, I didnt wanna die. I still had more things to do and if I died I died I'd never be able to do them. I was determined I was going to live, I pushed myself onto my belly and he looked at me in suprise but moved to la beside me. He began licking my wounds to help them heal and close and I licked his forehed in thanks. He knew I didn't wanna give up and he wasn't going to let me.

But most are probally wondering how I got to this piont? Well it began a long long time ago.....

~~~~~~~~~

I was just four years old when I met him, just a pup. I didn't know what love was, but like a fool I though I had it with him. We were inseparable and though my other insisted that it would lead to trouble I refused to listen to her. He and me did stupid things together and I knew they were wron but I loved him. Soon though he began asking me to do things that if we were caught would get us killed. Chasing sheep and cattle were dangerous when you were a dog and he knew this.

He kept pushing me to do it though and finally I had enough. I began ignoring him and numbing myself to how he felt, I no longer stayed with him all the time but did my own thing. He cornered me one day and asked me what I was doing and I told him I didn't want the same fate as him. Later that week he was shot chasing sheep and I was glad I had left him when I did or I may have shared the same fate as him.

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Agency -Code Drop!-

Postby eiralune » Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:54 pm

Yay! I got Xinatra! Congrats to everyone else ^^
eiralune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby June Bug » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:05 pm

Huzzah! =D Congrats everyone~
-snugs leetle Oscar- <3
June Bug
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:04 pm

Thank you so much for Pyrite. Once I am somewhat unbusy fox I am definitely looking forward to the challenge of drawing him.
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:47 pm

damn i didn't get her :<

grats all
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadow Walker » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:58 pm

I'm kind of on the borderline of donating a scrap character I made; Do you think anyone would adopt this from the Agency or should I completely retire/destroy the design? =/ I know some are just too hard to get homes for...

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I'm not really an active trader. I use my spare pets to order art and whatnot. ^^

-My Characters-
Shadow Walker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Arrow. » Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:02 pm

Orthidel wrote:
I'm kind of on the borderline of donating a scrap character I made; Do you think anyone would adopt this from the Agency or should I completely retire/destroy the design? =/ I know some are just too hard to get homes for...

Well, I know I for one would love to adopt that one XD
Just to throw that out there...
.Arrow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me