Move to new thread! MOD PLEASE LOCK!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: The Agency -Donations Closed-

Postby vesasophia » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:29 pm

Nawee wrote:Okay guys, if I haven't got any news from Tripp in the next 30 minutes, I'll start the code-drop.
So get your forms ready!

Ready when you are! :D I hope everyone gets what they want.
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
hey im soph my pronouns are she/her or they/them and i havent used this website since like 2009 :~)
ImageImage
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

vesasophia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lirrie » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:33 pm

I didnt finish.
ImageMy Da /Crystalines Sangie's SantuaryImage

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 9 gifts.

Lirrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy cranky critter » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:36 pm

30 minutes? oh boy *types furiously. I in looove with the character I'm going for but I don't think my form will get done in time. But I guess I'm glad this round is almost over because there are millions of designs I want to try out for XD
{
together, we make . . .

deviantArt.

. . . the perfect hell
}
crazy cranky critter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:42 pm

i swear i am alive, just slightly tired lol
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ekio » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:33 pm

Pet's ID Tag: 33 Image
Name You'd Choose for It: Ose
Reason You Want It: Hes amazing. Honestly I've always loved lynx chars and his coloring plus the horns makes him an instant love with me.
History/Background/Other: Ose wandered the forest pretending to be lost. He was on the hunt for large pray and did not want to seem as such. He'd rather not go storming through the bush but instead sneak up on it. That or have it walk upon him.

Souls were that much harder to capture when frightened. And this on his master insisted must be brought back.

Suddenly a bright light blinded him. In his dazed state the netting thrown over him did not register. Nor did the stinging it was inflicting upon his body. As he came too and realized he was trapped he struggled. Much to his chagrin the netting had been soaked in holy water.

He cursed them as he passed out.

Upon waking his eyes struggled to open. "the netting must have really done a number on me" he thought.

The flooring he was laid on was cold even to a daemon with no real body temperature. His registering the chill sent a shiver down his spine. "What......what have they done?" he thought. His stirrings had alerted his captor that he was awake and she walked over. "Awake are we? Good, we can finish testing now" Her words were colder than the stone where he lay.

She came back with a large silver collar and snapped it around his neck. "How...."he started to ask but realized he couldn't speak. His anger over what was being and had been done to him must have shown because she said "This collar will keep you in this semi-mortal form. You are still the being you once were, but we want to study you. Which is hard to do when you can just pop in and out as we've seen." She laughed quietly " You'll be able to talk soon, we know you could before, but something in the serum we applied seems to have stopped that. I'll add the inscription to the collar your wearing and that should fix it." She turned to walk away and then turned back " And don't try to escape, your collar will only allow you in the mortal world. Your not able to return to your home until it's removed. Not that you could remove it on your own. The book we found contains some intensive magic from a lost civilization. We've not mastered it all yet, but as you can tell" she smirked "we've gotten a good bit of it underhand."

Ose glared at her as she left. He hadn't moved the entire time and knew that the weight on his limbs was from some sort of shackle. He wondered just how much he could move. To his surprise he could move quite a bit. The shackles were not attached to chains yet felt cumbersome as though they were. He stood and looked around his cell noting that one window was his only view outside. The door the woman had come through was clear but had a tinge of blue to it. The tinge ebbed and flowed as though it was magic itself. "Stupid Humans" he thought. He paced the room studying it's every portion. Nothing he could use, nothing he could arm himself with, no chance of escape.

He sighed and sat.

Days, weeks, months passed. Daily She would visit him, check his collar, inscribe something on it , or inject him with something. Ose hated her. As a demon he had been aggravated but he'd never hated anyone. His job was merely to collect souls that were lost and bring them back for their reckoning. None of them had ever been kind souls, the lost souls he was after were always in need of rough business. But he'd never been overly rough. Never been as cold hearted as this woman seemed to be.

Her coldness brought on his, even after he'd had the ability to talk given back to him he wouldn't speak to her. His only communication were growls of discontent.

The shots became fewer and further in between and she no longer inscribed things on the inside of his collar but still he was trapped.

One long afternoon she appeared in his doorway. She had no tray of tools, no book to write in as she usually did, just a slip of paper. Her smile disturbed him. She wasn't being cold and he couldn't figure her out. She walked in, said nothing but undid his shackles with the words on the slip of paper. His distrust grew as she opened the doorway to his room and left it open. "Demon, you are free to go. Your collar goes with you and we will be keeping an eye on you. Now, all I want in return is your name."

Ose glared at her and walked out of the room.

That was three years ago. Ose now roams with one ear tucked backwards to hear anything coming his way. He trusts no one. He is unable to go home and cannot seem to come in contact with another demon to get word to his Master. It pains him to be away and in this semi-mortal form. He's still immortal and very much a demon. His casting has improved since the injections stopped.

The collar he wears still taunts him. He's tried countless times to remove it to no avail. All he can do is search for the ruins of the civilization they found to try to find a trace of the magic that holds him.

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.

Hope I'm not too late, just realized I hadn't posted this! ^_^
.:Char Thread:.
.:Art Shop:.
Blueninja and kaileggo are my sons. They may trade with each other from time to time.

Ekio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:46 pm

Updates- guys for right now we are closing down forms for a little while. we awill be cleaning to kennels up a bit to make it more...clean. there will be another post that will tell you when to post your forms again.

new rule- if your form is up for one character and you no longer want that form, please go back to the post that has your form and edit it with “nvm changes my mind” or something to that nature so we don’t count it for code drop.

rivalette wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
Name You'd Choose for It:
Dusk of the Earth
Reason You Want It:
She is stunning. Her colors happen to be my three favorites, especially when they're together. She has a look in her eyes, quietly mischevious but usually kind, and serious if neccesary.
History/Background/Other:
Her Story

I was small when the odd-walkers came. We, my family, were in our den, settling for the Time of Cold. Winter is what you'd call it. Footsteps were suddenly heard, crunching the stiff-cold grass. They hit at an odd beat, one-two-three-four, instead of one-and-two-and-three-and-four as the other animals' did.
My mother suddenly stopped still. She looked directly at me and said, in a low and serious tone, "Dusk, run. Don't worry about me, or your father, or your sibilings. Got it?" I nodded, terrified and confused. What would happen to Momma, Daddy, Reyna and Tree? Why was I supposed to leave them? I didn't know, but my mother nudged me towards the back entrance of the den.
I scrambled out, tripping over my too-big pup paws. I caught my balance and bolted, hearing the horrible bang of the odd-walker's sticks behind me. Terrible howls reached my ears, and I didn't dare look back. I ran, and ran, and ran, 'till I collapsed on the earth below me.
I had reached a small clearing, with a little but pretty pond and nice greenery. I didn't seem like Cold-Time there, but like Leaf-Grow. I think you call it "spring". I pulled my self to the pond and lapped at the pleasantly cool and clean spring-fed water. Suddenly, a voice sounded in my head.
"You must be special, to have found your way here," it told me. "I think your mother knew that. Your wings make it slightly obvious. Since you are, special and all, I think you should have a little job. First, some changes." My plain brown pelt was suddenly accented with colors. Looking into the pond, I could see purple on my ears. My eyes had changed, too: From the blue that all young pups have to an earthen green. And I felt, well, different. Powerful.
"Now,for an assignment," continued the voice. A picture of an odd-walker came to my mind. She was kind of pretty. Long, brown hair, pale skin, eyes a few shades brighter a green than my own. She was young, too; I later found she was just a teenager. "She is yours, to watch after," said the voice. "She'll like you. You'll like her other creatures, too. Now, go! Good luck!"
Suddenly, I wasn't in the clearing anymore. I was in a large clear area, where a wood structure stood. The same female odd-walker was there. She introduced herself as Rivalette. We talked, and she was nice. I still don't know what it means that I'm assigned to her, and neither does she, but I stay with her and try to protect her, anyways.

An Interview

Q: Please, tell how you got your name.
A: Well, when I was born, I was simply Dusk. "Of the Earth" came later in a dream, from the same voice from the clearing.

Q: Hmm, interesting. How do you think your mother knew you were different?

A: Well, I was the only one who had wings. Reyna and Tree didn't, and we were all loved, but it set me apart.

Q: That makes sense. Well, do you think any of your family is still alive?
A: As much as I wish the opposite, no. I just don't think it's possible.

Q: I'm very sorry. Beccause of what happened, do you despise humans?
A: No, actually! I have some very good human friends. Rivalette is the best, though.

Q: Really? You like humans?
A: Yep! They're really fun to play pranks on.

Q: Oh, a little prankster! Nice! Well, that concludes our interview! Is there anything else you feel is important?
A: Nope! I had fun chatting, though! Bye!

Permission Shot.png

Sir Seven wrote:
This will probably be my last adoption for awhile. I believe my wolf pack to be complete. :]

Pet's ID Tag: #6
Name You'd Choose for It: Tendara.
Reason You Want It: I've had my eye on her since I first found this thread, filled out the form and saved it. Forgot I saved it and tried to rewrite it, failed. Then I found it again. :3 So now I will go for her this time, no more saving my form only to lose it. xD I feel like it's been said too many times but I really do like her design, it's so simple yet complex, I bet those spots are going to give me a few problems when drawing her! xDD I won't know where they all go in ever position, it will be a challenge. :3
History/Background/Other: Once again, personality! <3
Personality: Tendara is very laid back and carefree, she doesn't worry about tomorrow and only focuses on the now. The past is the past and unless there are good memories to be remembered she chooses not to speak about it at all. "What's forgotten is put behind and what's behind has been forgotten." she always says.
When actually confronted with a problem that could appear in the near future that was caused by something that happened in the past Tendara often turns to someone else to help her out. She's not a leader in any way and is content to do as ordered, it means she doesn't have to think very far ahead and can just do as told. In a way she's a coward but she doesn't like to think of herself as such, she's brave when it comes to being spontaneous and doing what she likes but when it's serious she just can't handle the possible pressure.
Being as laid back as she is Tendara see's nothing wrong with enjoying a little romp with a stray, she feels no shame in sharing pleasure with someone who isn't her mate. In fact she's hell bent to avoid mating to any one person, many have fallen for her but she hasn't fallen for anyone in return. She doesn't think she ever will, it isn't who she is to be tied to someone.
Though she doesn't want a mate Tendara has had a litter of pups before after spending the night with a wolf that was passing through her pack's territory. Sadly none survived, she just isn't as diligent a mother as most she-wolves are, and raising them alone away from her pack was hard enough without the father to help her. She's been much more careful not to ever get pregnant again, she doesn't want to cause pups pain like she no doubt caused her first litter.

Holli wrote:Pet's ID Tag:
Faya (fay-ah) for other roleplays
Reason You Want It:
Faya is just so stunning, her design so simple but unique at the same time. Her design is just so well laid out; the colors match very well and she's not overly complex or hard on the eyes. She was just one of those I started to pass by and stopped dead in my tracks. I didn't go any further than Faya, and if possible, I'd preferably not like to. As for changing her, I may add minor accessories, if even. Her design is perfect as it is, so none are really needed. Faya would be the perfect fit for a new charrie I've been looking for. I'm in need of a feline charrie, and Faya is perfect for the role.
Nickname(s)-
Fay
Age-
34 moons for warriors, 18 (as if she were a person) in other roleplays
Personality-
Faya is just a wonderfully kind and bubbly soul, always happy to just laugh and enjoy those around her. The she-cat is rather opinionated, but she doesn't often express so. She assumes it would just simply be better for her and the next person in line to save an argument for a better cause than over something that in the end probably won’t change either persons mind. She's rather preppy and always up for a good laugh; as fine just chilling with her friends and having a good time as stuck indoors just lying around. Faya doesn't ponder on what others think of her, because honestly she couldn't care less. She's very sweet and kind, witty and always has something to say if it's needed to be said. Although Fay may seem to be just a shy little girl, she isn't afraid to stand up for herself or someone else. When protecting a loved one, Faya can become a bit snappy and ugly, but it's all in no real intention of harm. Faya helps pretty much anyone who asks for it, and she doesn't care who you are or what you look like. She tries to shield her emotions to save attention drawn to her or simply to just not have to explain what may or may not be wrong. Faya would have you're back when you need her, give you advice, allow you to cry around her without the awkward silence, and do anything to cheer you up. She's not the best when it comes to flirting or anything like that, so she at times may be a tad awkward around the opposite gender if she has some sort of little crush on you.
Strengths-
Friendly ;; She always has a warm, greeting smile on her face and is always eager to meet someone new
Kind ;; Fay puts other before herself the majority of the time and truly cares about those that mean a lot to her
Nice ;; Faya's always got your back and ready to help out
Street Smart ;; Faya knows how to act when and where, and knows there are times to be silly and energetic and others calm and focused
Determined ;; Once the she-cat puts her mind to something, there's no stopping her
Patient ;; Fay has no problem waiting her turn and has no problem taking the extra second to make sure something's perfect
Forgiving ;; Everyone makes mistakes, including Faya, which she keeps in mind no matter how frustrated or angry she may be
Open Minded ;; The girl is open to anything; an adventure, new idea.... you name it
Protective ;; You can mess with Faya all you want, but when it comes to the ones she really cares about you better be ready for one hella of a fight
Charming ;; The she-cat has her ways, being persuasive if necessary and so sweet and kind there’s no way one wouldn't give her this label
Weaknesses-
Over Thinker ;; Faya is a perfectionist, and she at times looks way too far into things than she needs to
Shy ;; She can be quiet sometimes, and prefers to stay off everyone’s radar
Too Trusting ;; Faya believes too much in the good of others, and sometimes fails to see their faults and ends up taken advantage of
Too Forgiving ;; Faya is forgiving, but sometimes she lets others off too easy
Emotion Shielding ;; Fay tries to keep other blocked out of her head, and sometimes it would make it so much better if she just let out what she was feeling
Likes-
Friends, family, laughing, running, hunting, talking, winter, spring, the sky, listening to thunder storms, kits, solitude (sometimes), learning, jokes, warm days, sleep, plants, food, meeting new people, night walks, walks, winning, grass, the smell of outdoors, soft beds, climbing, exploring, flowers, night, etc.
Dislikes-
Cold weather, winter, when her fur clots together, fighting, arguing, followers, being noticed (sometimes), cruelty, rudeness, strong wind, being sick, headaches, stomach aches, clutter, losing things, losing, criticism, fears, early mornings, etc.
Fears-
Death, harm, pain, drowning, fire, sickness, rejection, failure, snakes, abandonment, needles, people, and etc.
History-
THE BEGINNING: had to cut it down sorry, read full form here
Roleplay Example-had to cut it down sorry, read full form here
Theme Song(s)-
On My Own by Three Days Grace
We R Who We R by Ke$ha
Someday by Flipsyde

crazy cranky critter wrote:
*keyboard spam* I'm blinded by awesome *fulls out form* so adorable and evil <<33

Pet's ID Tag:
33 – thirty three
Real Full Name:
Hakura Gau Baki
[Ha-Koow-Raar Go Back-I]
Nick names:
Haku
Phylum:
Demonic Mammal
Family:
Demonic Felines [large]
Species:
Demonic Lynx
Phobias:
Papa phobia
Samhaino phobia
Addictions:
Killing things
Height:
1.30m at shoulder
Length:
1.50m
Physical
Tattoos – a cross on the inner side of his bottom left eye lid
Piercings – right horn, right ear, lip and nose
eyes - white, no eyras
hair - Mohawk, purple with blue tips
Job:
Traditionally the devil cannot posess people so thats
what demon minions are for. Hakura is one of them.
Music - depressing things, heavy metal, rock of any sort.
Food - he doesn't like to eat, being a demon he doesn't have to
Drink - blood
Colour - Red and black
Element - fire and earth
Dislikes:
Music - Classical, country and pop music
Food - he doesn't like to eat, being a demon he doesn't have to
Drink - pure water
Colour - pink, blue, soft pastelly colours
Element - water
Cause of death:
He tried to kill an older male, resulting in his own death.
Personality:
Hakura is often mis judged. At first glance he looks like he will
kill you no matter what. But this isn't true. If you get on his good
side he won't hurt you, if you prove to be a good friend you will
see he is just a fun loving beast in a violent outer shell.

Reason You Want It:
*keyboard spam* is that even a question? I would love to own him because he is the cutest little demon I have ever seen and his design is absolutely amazing. He would be a great rp character and not to mention fun to write stories of havoc and mischief about (which is just so much fun >:D) I've also covered about ten pages completely in small doodles of him in the past hour and boy is he fun to draw so he would be my subject for art practice. He looks like my sort of person thing (of sorts).And over all I just love his design to bits and it is pretty much the most epic thing I have ever seen XD
What I wouldn't do for change...
Its sad really, people look at the exterior of a killer who was forced into this horrible life. They don't think of what has beaten you into your horrible fait. But its too late now, I can't help it. I am a minion of the underworld forced to kill things to keep a living. But then I do guess its fun if you get in the mood.
Oh right, you want to hear about my story...
I was born in a normal familly in a normal situation. I had a normal pesonality of a cub and a normal will to survive.
The one thing that set me apart was the fact I was the runt of the litter. My dad said I was emabarrasing to have around. He picked on me and tried to make fun of me until I felt like I could burst.

One day my dad took my brothers and I out hunting. "I bet you can't even catch a mouse." he laughed. This made me really mad. "I bet I could kill a deer!" I yelled at him. Stupid idea. Ten minutes later I was sprawled on the ground gaping for air.
[Noooo I will never get it done in time ;[ WIP]

Pan-Chan wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
Ambrosia 'Amber' Brokensoul
Reason You Want It:
From the moment I saw Ambrosia, I thought she was amazing. She seems like the type of character that is slightly complex, not something easily copied, but easy enough that artists would be able to draw her. She will be my writing muse, and I have the perfect story for her that seems to fit well. Her markings and appearance all evoke a different feeling and emotion out of me, which a good character always does for me.

Name:
Ambrosia Brokensoul
Nickname:
Amber
Name Origin:
Ambrosia is the food or drink of the Greek gods, often depicted as conferring ageless immortality upon whoever consumes it.
Why Ambrosia is Named So?:
Ambrosia did not have a name in her lifetime, it was only when she died, and then ate the Ambrosia of the Gods that she took the name of the food that saved her.
Human Year Age:
Using the human years to guide her age, Ambrosia was 4 years old when she died.
Native Species Year Age:
In her own species years, Ambrosia was about the age of a mid adolescent, 16, when she died.
Birthdate:
9th March, 2004
Western Zodiac:
Pisces
Chinese Zodiac:
Monkey
Actual Age:
In human years, Ambrosia is now 6 years old, though physically she is still 4 years old. The same goes for her species age, for mentally she is 24, but physically she remains 16.
Why is she still physically the same age?
Ambrosia is still physically the same age because the ambrosia she ate gives her ageless immortality, but at the price that she would forever guide the dead to their resting place.
Death Date:
27th June, 2008
Species:
Wolf/Jackal Mutt
Family:
Name - Relation - Relationship
Lolita - Sister - Aquaintances
Special Skills:
- The ability to evoke curiousity and fear from people, making her able to lure people closer to her to make them do her will.
- The ability to hide in places others can't, the ability to disappear.
- The ability to travel to and from the world of the dead.
- The ability to calm and guide the unrested dead to their resting place.
Calling:
Seer of unrested souls, guider of the dead, Wanderer of Limbo
Personality:
Ambrosia used to be unruly, wild, and careless, one whom was loud. But when she died, her personality immediately left her, and she was merely a blank canvas. When she ate the Ambrosia that is her namesake, and returned to the world, she slowly regained a personality, though it was not hers. When she guided the dead, they would tell her how they died, and these stories haunted her, making her quiet and often on edge. She was granted the gift of being calm and trustworthy, making her good for the job of guider. She is also always quite frightened, because she believes that one day the gift of immortality will be revoked from her.
Her Story:had to cut it down sorry, read full form here

WIP

Vellamore wrote:Image
Pet's ID Tag: fourty-one
Name You'd Choose for It: Lucy Louize
Reason You Want It: She reminds me of my bestfriend's cat(: I would use her as a roleplay character, and she would also have an anthro form-- I'd probably use that most . She's absolutely gorgeous, and the bows and ribbons are just perfect for the character I'd like to give her(: I adore the softness of her design, she's so elegant and sweet, I can't help but want her for my own . I've spent so much time collecting monsters, I haven't bothered to find characters to represent the softer, more delicate side of myself . Lucy's character is very important to me .

Nicknames: Luce, LuLu
Scars: Hundreds of them. The most noticeable are a vertical burn going down her right shoulder, a long jagged scar beside her spine, a thin slash across her chest, and a bunch of jagged, little scars on the insides of her ears.
Tattoos: This on her feet, and this on her left forearm .
Piercings: She has one piercing on her bottom lip, on the left .

Likes:Veeerryyy loud music, her brother, writing, flowers, yellow, fish, cherries, water, colours, reading, autumn, and hands .
Dislikes: Men, violence, knives, hospitals, being alone, fire, strangers, and not being able to see .
Flaws: Miss Lucy is deaf, due to a terrible accident in her past .
[url]Gifts:[/url] She is empathic; she can sense and alter people's emotions, and also read them very easily. She feels what the people around her feel, and is greatly affected by emotion. She communicates through this-- If she is sad, she makes someone else feel sad. If she is hungry, she makes someone else feel hungry, etc.

-Personality-
Lucy is the epitome of shy. She keeps mainly to herself, rarely seen with anyone but her brother. She always has a very innocent look on her face, as though she doesn’t understand the world she is in. And that’s probably true; she is so caught up with trying to adapt to her new world, trying to make sense of the constant, unbreakable silence around her. It’s tough for her to connect with anyone, because nobody understands her, and very few people even try. With men, especially those taller than her, she tends to keeps her distance.

On the inside, Lucy’s mind is full of philosophical ideas and dreams and visions. She has a very distinct outlook on life, very strict views. One of her most common phrases is something along the lines of, “There is nothing to regret about your past, that’s what made you who you are today. If you weren’t who you are, and you didn’t go through what you did, who would you be now?” She tries to be as optimistic as she can, given her history, and is often praised for how well she has done with bringing herself back together after it all.

However, her past does affect her when others aren’t looking. She has constant nightmares about that terrible year, all the things that were done to her. She wakes up in a cold sweat, with tears running down her face, trembling. Yet even then, she does not scream. It’s as though her vocal cords were paralyzed when her hearing was taken from her, even though the doctors confirm this not to be true. Lucy has her downs, and when she begins to think back on the negative side, it’s as though she’s fallen into a deep depression all over again. She still struggles internally to figure out who she is now, and feels as though her identity may be forever lost.

She needs someone who cares, someone else to go through this journey with her.

-History-

As a child, Lucy always loved to sing. She loved music, and she loved writing it. That was her passion, that was what she wanted to do with her life. And she was great at it too; her teachers always praised her writing, and she would often sing in talent shows; everyone loved listening to her, and they had only compliments for her voice and her lyrics. She got her first a voice coach at age twelve, hoping to better her talents and learn new techniques early on. Everyone in town knew Lucy, everyone knew of her beautiful, inspiring music. It was what she wanted to do, it was what she loved, it was what made people smile.

Lucy always had friends, she was so likable. She was such a sweet girl, somebody you instantly wanted to be around, someone you wanted to protect, and someone who would be there for you if you needed her. She was kind to everyone; it seemed that she didn’t have a bad bone in her body. She was very bright, had a great relationship with her parents, and was so close to her brother, Frayson, they could have been twins. Lucy’s life was going great, she was happy, everyone around her was happy, everything was perfect.

But when Lucy was fifteen, she went missing. Her family was devastated, horrified, terrified. They searched for her frantically, and the whole community did everything they could. Everyone wanted Lucy to come home.

Lucy’s parents died while she was missing. They both contracted the same disease, some sort of virus, and doctors didn’t catch it fast enough to save them. It was a freak thing, nothing genetic, just some weird illness that was too strong for either of them to handle. The community likes to say that her poor parents died of heartache, with such a sweet, delicate little girl missing. Lucy’s brother, Fray, had to continue on searching for his sister on his own. Everyone that heard of them offered money and food to Fray, wanting to help this broken, tragedy-prone family in any way they could .

They found her one year later. She had been discovered at her captor's hideout when the authorities showed up to investigate a report of "suspicious behaviour." The man there was arrested on the spot, and Lucy was rushed to the nearest hospital in a terrible state. When she arrived there, she was covered in blood, bruises, and scars, all battered up, all the strength sapped out of her. Her left arm was broken and her right arm was burned. They cleaned up the terrified, silent girl as best they could, repaired all damage possible.

It was later discovered that Lucy could no longer hear. Her captor had done to her the worst thing anyone can do to a singer-- he took away the music. There was unrepairable damage to her ears, and there was nothing any surgery could do to help, not even the newest, most innovative ideas. Her eardrums were completely gone.

The man who held her captive for that year was later charged with abduction, rape, domestic violence, and attempted murder. When it was discovered that Lucy wasn't his first victim, he was sentenced to jail for life.

Lucy went to a psychological rehabilitation centre for two years. She recovered from the physical and mental shock of her incident, and began communicating by writing to the counselours and doctors. She learned sign language, as did her brother. He had taken over primary care of her. The one thing Lucy would not do, was to speak again. She refused to use her voice; she feared she would never be able to live with it, if she spoke and heard nothing. She did, however, learn to read lips, so she could understand people who did not know sign language.

The one thing Lucy hates the most, is that everyone knows her story. Everyone recognises her, everywhere she goes. She moved to the complete opposite side of the planet, and they still recognise her there. Now, she is just working on continuing her life as normally as she can, and coming to terms with her strange new silent world.

Wolves Run Free wrote:Ooohh... oops, told ya I missed it. :D I will start on it!

Pet's ID Tag: #70?
Name You'd Choose for It: Tai
Reason You Want It: It isnt often that you see a pet you feel is perfect for you. I want this pet, Tai because I feel his markings are amazing, even if hes a guy. I tink it still fits him though, and would love to include him in my storys, art, private roleplays and character thread!
History/Background/Other:had to cut it down sorry, read full form here

WIP

Amaya ~ wrote:
    Pet's ID Tag: 134
    Name You'd Choose for It: Ayumi (Ah-Um-Ee)
    Reason You Want It: Her color is brilliant, and I just adore her
    design Concept and how it mingles with light and shaded dark. Hope to get her. (:
    History/Background/Other: WIP Trying to figure if I should
    do a story, or character bio about her... o3o Well, lets just see...

Name: Ayumi (あ) Kayoko (佳代子)
    Gender: Ayumi may be tomboyish to some friend, but she is a Fae.
    Height: Ayumi is a basic wolf, but smaller than most. Most figure
    it of her mother's side since her mother was smallest in her generation.
    She ranges 3ft 6in at the tallest. (Most of her weight is of dad's side...)
    Weight: Since her dad was most bulk, her mass is of her dad.
    Ranges around the average of 70 to 80lbs the most.

Personality: Ayumi is a stubborn, hotheaded dog with the will
    of a reckless 8-year-old. Her family was actually hard on her, compared
    to how most say your personality is based off of how your parents or guardians
    raised you. But, Ayumi kept her gentle feelings, even though she does
    naturally have that sassy flaming side.

Her Likes, and her dis-likes.
    wishes she could be the sky sometimes.
    - Fire, even though it warming, and soft
    looking, she knows it still has a flare.
    - Her best of friend. She would never ever
    leave them behind, not matter the deal it is.
    X DIS-LIKES X
    - Cold or rainy days. They seems to give her
    a drag for the rest of the day or night....
    - Having to show her bad side, her fiery anger..
    - When someone hurt her or family. Thats bad.

I, Amaya, understand that by adopting Ayumi, I take full responsibility for her.

note to users
Ekio- i'm sorry you were to late
tripp to pan- "don't forget she has two others siblings aside from lolita"
permission needed-
Beanie-21 (permission needed from Scamps)
Rain of Terror-100 (needs permission from wibeke)
benedict-130 (needs permission from wibeke)

on hold till next week- 30, 50,113

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Agency -Donations/adoptions Closed- CODE DROP

Postby Ekio » Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:05 pm

Sokay, it happens. Would be great if you guys could announce for sure when your going to be closing apps or something, but I realize your all busy! ^-^

*I did see that someone said about 30 min, but as it wasn't the "Agency" account, I wasn't sure if time had passed or not.*

Grats to all!
.:Char Thread:.
.:Art Shop:.
Blueninja and kaileggo are my sons. They may trade with each other from time to time.

Ekio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranua » Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:19 pm

Congrats to the winners. :)
signature under construction c:
Ranua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sad magic » Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:47 pm

I couldn't fine Wibeke. Do any of you have a link real quick? Or am I too late?

ImageImageImageImageImage

✧✧✧
Hi, im sad magic!
my pronouns are
they/them/she/her.
please contact me
elsewhere for a
faster response!
sad magic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iPawki » Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:53 pm

Haha, I just realized someone applied for my donation. :3 Congrats to all the winners.
iPawki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me