The New Agency: closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What sort of prize would you be interested in?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 am

Just the fame!
27%
A few newborns!
19%
Adopting Privileges!
54%
I have a different idea and will PM you!
No votes

Total votes : 48

Re: The New Agency: Code Drop 5/18/14!

Postby PeachFuzz » Sat May 31, 2014 7:59 am

Pet's ID Tag: 18
Name You'd Choose for It: Daryl
Species/Breed: corgi
Reason You Want It: Corgis are my favourite breed of dog, and the design is striking. I love the western/cowboy style!
History/Background/Other:
Art:(not needed but extra credit)
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.

WIP.
Image Image Image
PeachFuzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Sat May 31, 2014 11:56 am

code drop in a few days, get them forms ready
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueRocketMouse » Sat May 31, 2014 12:58 pm

Pet's ID Tag: 18

Name You'd Choose for It:
    Dustin

Species/Breed:
    Corgi

Reason You Want It:
    Dustin is one of the most adorable characters I've ever seen! His colors are soft, easy on the eyes, but still work together nicely, and his accessories are absolutely to die for. The cowboy theme he has going on in such a cute and interesting concept. He's all this wrapped up in a fluffy little corgi-shaped bundle. How could I not fall for him?

Personality:
    Dustin is certainly a lively little scrap of fur. After all, one doesn't get to be self-appointed junior deputy of the block by sitting around doing nothing (Well, you probably could, but that wouldn't fly with Dustin). Ever since he first got ahold of that cowboy costume, Dustin's taken his new "job" quite seriously, scaring away thieves and cat burglars (or rather, mostly actual cats), and keeping rowdy ne'er-do-wells in check. Before you start snickering though, do be warned Dustin is far from being all bark and no bite. He's very protective of his family, friends, and community. His size may not do much for his reputation, but his heart and fierce loyalty are another story.

Art:

Last edited by BlueRocketMouse on Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:17 pm, edited 6 times in total.
ImageImage.......
deviantART

"Our long bygone burdens,
mere echoes of the spring,
but where have we come,
and where shall we end?
If dreams can't come true,
then why not pretend?"

Characters

......Image Image

BlueRocketMouse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mozzy. » Sat May 31, 2014 1:46 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Jesse
Species & Breed: Canine | Border Collie x
Birthday: June 13th
Pet's ID Tag: 21

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Reason You Want It:
I've been eyeing Jesse for a long time now, his design fits perfectly into the kinds I characters I usually adopt or create. He has that sense of horror, which I love, but also seems to have a softer side to him. The thing that really captured me was his 4 wings, and I knew what kind of a story he would have. He is not going to be the typical scientific experiment, Jesse is the result of a tragic loss and the determination of love. And I would be honoured to tell his story.

Personality:
Excitable | Demanding | Lazy | Hyperactive | Loyal | Loving

When Jesse was a healthy young puppy, you could wave anything in his face and he would run and/or jump after it. Anything could get him going for another round of playing. This cause a bit of a headache for his owners, who had got the puppy for their son's 3rd birthday, hoping the pair would grow up together so they would both have life long friends. Because he was easily stimulated, Jesse was hard to contain, especially when out on walks. But the worse part of his excitable nature was in the house itself. It's known that when some dogs get over excited they have a bit of an accident. Well, Jesse had big accidents, all the time. So much so he was taken to the vet to get some help. Since being on medication, he had calmed down a bit, but wave something in his face and it's on again.

That demanding aspect of his personality comes from him always wanting to be near someone, as in invading someone's personal space. Jesse needs attention, and if there's no attention on him he will create attention. This is another negative for the young owners, because they have a baby to worry about, as well as jobs, guests in the house and other bigger needs than the puppy. Jesse also demands food, and if he doesn't get it he will cry. If you've very heard a puppy cry, you'll know it's rather upsetting. So he goes the food, most of the time. Jesse craves the attention from others, yet funnily enough he has a hard time bonding with other dogs.

I've already said Jesse is a ball of energy, so how is he lazy? Well, as well as being company to the son, Jesse was bought as a guard dog. The owners though by getting the puppy and raising it with a young child would help the dog to form an unbreakable bond with it, and protect the child from any harm. They were right about the strong bond, but wrong about Jesse's willingness to actually get up and chase an intruder. He refuses to, simply sitting there and half-heartily barking. They tried everything, from food to toys to the child himself. Nothing worked, Jesse wouldn't show any aggression.

I don't think I need to go into his hyperactive nature, having explained how excitable he is you can simple imagine how active he is.

Jesse is most certainly loyal and loving towards the child. He sleeps in the boy's room, and spends every waking hour with him. However the child must attend Kindergarten, so Jesse is left with the mother, as the father goes out to work. While he does show loyalty to them, he isn't as loving. Nothing can spoil the love he has for the boy.

They say all dogs go to heaven, but the place I was taken was as far from what I expected heaven to be like as this universe is to the next. It was monumentally different. I know what you're thinking, 'you were in hell'. I shall tell you with the confidence of a bull that I was not in hell. No, this place was worse. I did die, and I did see those famous pearl gates. I stepped into the most beautiful gardens you could ever imagine, filled with colours I have never experienced before. I was granted my wings, but I was soon taken away. To this horribly bright place where I endured the worse kinds of pain. That was when I knew I was no longer in heaven. And I wouldn't return for a long time.

My name is Jesse and this is my story.

Story line & Ideas wrote:- mid sized dog from the suburbs.
- owned by a young family.
- tragic house fire.
- severed legs and burns to 90% of body.
- left in the shelter after family couldn't afford vet bills.
- ongoing treatment and 24/7 care needed, no one wanted him.
- taken in by a young university student as therapy treatment.
- front legs so badly damaged they made prosthetic legs, shaped like a bird's legs at student's request.
- bell collar so people know he's there.

Art:

Work in progress.
Last edited by Mozzy. on Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
moz | female | aedt | mozzy#1556
Mozzy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:56 am

{ click for my form }

I'd like to wish a quick good luck to my fellow competitors. nwn There's a lot of competition for Willow, and I just know she'll go to a great home.
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:58 am

I just wanted to say that this has been an excellent round ouo <3
Tripp, if you need any help judging, please feel free to PM me!
Wesley
she/they genderqueer demisexual lesbian

ART FIGHT || FLIGHT RISING

Hello, my name is Wesley & I have a Juris Doctor!
I collect crystals/minerals, Build a Bears, & stickers.
I am also interested in dinosaurs, Glass Animals, Animal Crossing, Pokemon,
various anime shows, magic, and writing/character collecting!
My birthday is August 8th!
I'm a non-theistic eclectic witch. ♥

Image Image Image Image

Art to left by lemonlotte
Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:46 am

so i didn't realize how amazing these forms are, its gonna take me a bit to read through them all and try and figure out winners. which i want to say right now, so far the ones i have read, are beyond well thought out and honestly the stories and personalities are amazing. This is by far one of the hardest rounds i've had to judge in my career of being a part of the agency.

wes, i will probably take you up on that offer lol, expect a message.
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:56 am

Please do! ;) Summer vacation gives me plenty of time to read forms xD I'll be expecting one!
Wesley
she/they genderqueer demisexual lesbian

ART FIGHT || FLIGHT RISING

Hello, my name is Wesley & I have a Juris Doctor!
I collect crystals/minerals, Build a Bears, & stickers.
I am also interested in dinosaurs, Glass Animals, Animal Crossing, Pokemon,
various anime shows, magic, and writing/character collecting!
My birthday is August 8th!
I'm a non-theistic eclectic witch. ♥

Image Image Image Image

Art to left by lemonlotte
Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lance-McClain » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:02 pm

Updated my form of Micheal with some art. It's not colored because I can't color to save my life but I hope that doesn't hurt my chances of getting him.

Good Luck to everyone!

♡ DEX/ LANCE ♡
DA || Stream

-- Status --
somewhat active

Comms - OPEN
Trades - Ask me!
Requests - Friends Only
Streaming? - OFFLINE
Current Roleplay - QuartzClan - DT - O&A
Lance-McClain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:16 pm

Loke, BoardToTheEnd, Bentley,unboxed, Agent Moz and Renea- i just want to say, you guys made this hard for me to choose, all your forms were very well done.

to everyone who went for willow (kennel 2)- i can not start to tell you how hard this was of a choice. ALL of the forms were stunning, i did have to get some help with judging by a few people before i was able to finally come to a winner.

booklover789 wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel #9: Glyph

Image of pet

Marianela

Name Meaning:
Beloved Star (Spanish)

Species/Breed:
Mystical Canine

"I confess I do not know why, but looking at the stars always makes me dream."
- Vincent van Gogh

Reason You Want It:
The moment I saw her on this thread, waiting to be added to the kennels for adoption, I knew I wanted her. :) Her design is GORGEOUS - just look at the dark hues of blue, the gorgeous shades of cream, and her bright eyes. Her adorable chibi wings are great, and the star bracelets on her front two paws are an amazing touch to the overall character. I really REALLY think she shines with beauty and potential. :)

WIP

Marianela sighed, looking up at the heavens. She was sitting in her room, staring out her window as she laid on her stomach on her pale yellow bedspread. Her baby Budgerigar, Stellaluna, was curled up in a blanket, ready for bed. As she stared out her window at the lovely night sky, a meteor shower began.
"How pretty!" she said, wagging her tail. As a pup, Marianela was very calm and rarely got excited - unless it was about astronomy. Or nighttime. Really, she was a night doggy, and didn't like the day. She would literally sleep through the day and wake up at night. Her bird was on an opposite schedule, unfortunately, but Marianela would wake up in the middle of the day to feed her and spend some time with her Budgie, and then she'd go right back to sleep.
Suddenly, a flash of light lit up the heavens. Down tumbled a star, straight towards the pup! She squealed in terror, grabbing her bird in the blanket and diving underneath her bed. After a few tense moments passed, her bird got aggravated, squawking at her. Marianela calmed her down by setting her atop her shoulder, and then crawled out from underneath the bed.
Her room was bathed in starlight. Tiny specks of stardust covered everything, and her entire room glowed so bright, the Budgie thought it was morning again. There, in the midst of the stardust, lay an albino fairy. She wore a white silk dress, and looked very tired.
Marianela gently padded forward. "Can I help you?" she asked quietly.
"I am tired, and cannot make the journey home. May I stay here with you until I am strong enough?"
"Sure, I guess. What do you need to live here?"
"Just a bed out of the sunlight. I'm allergic to it."
"You can sleep in my closet!" Marianela said, leading the way over to the thick sliding doors. She pulled them open, and showed the fairy inside the small room.
"This reminds me of my room at my house. Thank you," she said, looking into the eyes of the small pooch. She kissed her on the nose, and bid her goodnight.
"Goodnight," Marianela said in response, closing the door to her closet and putting Stellaluna back to bed. She spent the rest of the night gazing around at her beautiful room, and ended up falling asleep on a cushion in front of her bookcase.
The fairy took two weeks to fully recover from her fall from the heavens. Marianela did everything she could to help the young thing, and fed her starfruit to try to get her strength up. Every night they would sit and talk for hours about stars and planets, and how other fairies lived up in the sky, and the albino fairy only wanted to get back to them.
Finally, she was strong enough to make the journey, and offered Marianela a ride. "It's the least I can do, for you showed me kindness like no other being. Let me thank you by showing you the heavens you so greatly adore."
Marianela agreed.

To this day, Marianela can remember soaring through the stars. She often dreams about going back up there, flying through the night. The fairy never came back after that night, and Marianela found herself missing her every so often. But the fairy did leave her with a gift: the gift of speech, which she gave to Marianela's Budgie. Stellaluna now was able to hold conversations with Marianela, which they had at any hour of the day or night, depending upon how awake Marianela was feeling. In leaving the pup, the fairy had granted her a most wonderful gift: a true friend, whom she'd had all along.

Renea wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
# 21
Image of pet

He has had many names, but commonly he goes by "Thing", "Creation", or "Creature".

I wanted to keep with names that fit an experiment and I didn't want him to have a name to make him seem like an individual due to the past I have given him. I wanted him to feel belittled and like death and the Underworld were the only things to accept him. I don't like to make my characters miserable, but with the way his beautiful design is, I find him to be a character with a lot of external and internal pain as well as many conflicts.
Species/Breed:
Seraphim Harpy - Pitbull Terrier Hybrid

Seraphim: The Seraphim are a rank of angels with six wings. Due to Thing having multiple wings, I decided to make this a part of it.
Harpy: Harpies are female human-bird hybrids in which they have talons for feet, wings for arms, and tend to be covered in feathers. Thing has his front feet as talons, therefore I found it only fitting to add Harpy into the species, despite him not being humanoid. Harpies also are associated with death and some legends and myths claim they smell of rotting meat.
Pitbull Terrier: I didn't want to just put "canine", so I began searching for breeds with ears similar to Thing's. He has cocked ears, which is a trait in pitbulls terriers. They also are commonly cream or gray and are marked with white in most cases, therefore with his colors I thought it just worked out.

I cannot find it in myself to place him as a female, the design, though beautiful and graceful is just too male-like for me. Plus, I love male characters over females.

---------------------
-Image---------------------

Well, I do have a few light characters but not many. When I saw the design, I thought it was interesting in a sense it's cute yet creepy. There's so much one can do with just those spooky eyes alone. I also love things with multiple wings as I am designing my fursona to have at least four as well, so they'd get along great. My fursona, who would probably be based on Hades, would need a "Thanatos" with him. Thanatos in mythology is the gatekeeper or more commonly seen as Hades' right-hand man. I feel like this beautiful being would be the perfect one for that role. He compliments my fursona's dark color palette and I love the fact I can add experimentation into his history thanks to the front legs.
Also, simply put I love small items such as bells and keys, and this guy has a bell. I love when bells chime and ring. They say when a bell is rung, an angel gains their wings. Therefore, that fits with his design. Overall I love the flow he has and it just seems complete. I would love to be able to win him to add to my small band of lovelies I have already adopted from here.

Cold . . . So Cold . . . Darkness . . . Little Light . . .
Where am I?

Screams filled the room, ringing in his ears. Pain soared through his back and his front legs, making it hard to breath once more. He let out a cry. "Open your eyes," came the voice he knew so well by now. he opened his eyes. He looked up at his master, the one who ruled beneath the surface of Earth. Cold and calm, the dark male had his wings folded against his body while this one, going by the names of Creature or Creation, had his outstretched, causing slight pain. "Do the memories resurface, my friend?" was the question that was asked. Creature hesitated, he knew he could not lie, so he nodded. "Yess, they ressurface," he hissed. Still, as they talked the pain had subsided and he was able to stand. "You besst not keep them waiting, ssir," the light male said. The dark one nodded. "Then let us be on our way." They left the scene to go and reap the souls of the living who's time was long since gone from the world.
At one point, Creature was at that state. Labeled a "Thing" by the scientists that created him. Before all that he was a cute cream-colored pitbull with white on his underside. However, it is safe to say his life was spent living as a street dog in and out of the pound. His life never had the glamourous ways shown on Lady and the Tramp, but nevertheless he never minded the life either. The poor dog never had a name before, each family gave him a different one. Yet, despite all of that, he was okay with it. No attachment was needed, the hurt was overwith as soon as they opened the doors to him. Yet, at some point, people stopped coming to take him home. Time in the pound was cold, sufferable. He couldn't stand it. It was a jail cell for dogs. He never committed a crime, that's what he believed. Yet, one day a person came in a lab coat and took this dog home. "Home" was not warm, it was cold. Clean, cold, and white. Even though canines cannot see color, all he saw was white with sterile lives. Not much from the pound was different. He was in a cage once more, this one smaller. The room was always dark. He had a companion in this room, a bird-like creature with taloned feet but the size of a young woman. It was always huddled in it's cage, and despite it's constant shrieks and screams, Thing was happy to be with it. Yet, one morning, arising to find her gone, he felt lonely. He would howl in her memory. It was bad enough the scientists could no longer silence him. So, they decided to test their new theory on this dog.
Experiment THING stood for Transfusing Hybrid Intelligence Non-Gruesomely. It was a stupid name, but it was how Thing received his name. This experiment consisted of fusing the dying harpy into the pitbull, making them one. The last thing that he ever would recall before the blackout was her sad, sad eyes. When he awoke, there was a pain. They had indeed fused them together, DNA and all. The pain left was the legs that had to be removed and replaced with something similar to her's to be able to catch prey. There were multiple wings, like a seraphim angel. That was what she was, a rare seraphim harpy. One of her kind, now deceased due to experimentation. She was not the only one to suffer, for he would refuse to eat and he would shriek or howl whenever anyone was near. Slowly, his strength and energy faded away and he began to pass on.
At that point, it was "death" who visited him, pitying the creature, he took him under his wing. The two formed a bond through the relation of abuse, pain, and loss. Each one at a different stage of grief. Thing now serves in the Underworld as the right-hand-man to death and will forever more. He has not seen his harpy friend, but he always feels her warmth through his faintly beating heart.

♦ Distrustful ♦
Thing is very distrustful due to the abuse and torture he suffered during experiments. It is uncertain if this is only to humans, but it shows quite a bit. This nature makes him slightly hostile and cold towards others.

♦ Cold ♦
As mentioned before, due to his distrustful nature, he is cold. It could also be because he serves "Death" that he is this way. He would rather growl and snap than show kindness, but with others who suffer a similar fate to him, he is willing to be a little kind. Yet, due to the harpy he is very cold so he doesn't grow attatched. He knows "Death" will never leave him therefore that is the only one he is kind to.

♦ Loyal ♦
Despite the negatives of hostility and coldness, he is very loyal to his master and his companions that he has learned to accept. To these companions, he is devoted and would give all he has to keep them safe and alive or around if they are undead. He doesn't want to be hurt by loss.

♦ Unloving ♦
He cannot love, he will not love. He doesn't want to be hurt by them leaving or dying or fading.

♦ Grieving ♦
Forever, he grieves for those lost and those who suffer loss. He still grieves over his own life and the life of the harpy who died of illness and torture, who became one with him. He will never leave grief and will never get over those who are lost.

He speaks with a hiss on his s's. When he says the word "say" it comes out as "ssay."
He doesn't need to eat. He can only drink clear water on the full moon.
He wears a bell to remember sanity. No one knows how they connect, but it could be because bells chime to bring one out of a trance during hypnosis.
He cannot set foot on holy ground due to the choice to serve in the Underworld.
He occassionally shrieks and screams, especially when flustered, annoyed, or frightened.
He has sharp, shark-like teeth.
He can only hear whispers and his master.

Companions: "Death", Abel, Hatter, Somnus, Morse

---------------------

---------------------

Image[/center]

Solloby wrote:

----------------------------
Pet's ID Tag: 19

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
---------------------------
██Name: Glacier

██Species: Horse

██Gender: Female
---------------------------

Reason You Want Her:
-----------------------------------------

A long time ago I was looking through the agency's characters and saw a couple of horses that were so very beautiful. One was a mare and colt set, and another was this lovely girl. I pondered if I should adopt them, but I already had so many characters, so I left them here, especially as the mare and colt had a nice application up for them already. Recently I thought I would have a look through the characters available, and was surprised to see that this beautiful girl is still here. I have been admiring her for a long time, and she is still as gorgeous as ever. I would hate to see her spend the rest of her days sitting in an adoption centre when I have a pair of wonderful horses who would love for her to join their herd. It seems silly not to try and adopt her when I still like her so very much. It is clear to me that I will never grow bored of her or want to bring her back, because it has been so long since I first saw her and liked her that if I was to disconnect with her, it would have happened already. Looking at her now, I am unsure why I never adopted her all that time ago. I think I like her more now than I did then, she is truly a beautiful design with such fresh colours and sweet pattern.

--------------------------------------------------

Personality
    Glacier is a kind, gentle mare that can always be seen with a smile on her face. She often radiates calm, even when surrounded by her more excitable herd members. She can be cautious at times, but not overly so. Whenever something unexpected occurs, she always keeps a cool head and can handle any situation that is thrust upon her. She is very wise and thoughtful, and is often the first to get the root of any problems that occur because of this. Glacier uses her intuition and observational skills to determine what others may be thinking or feeling and uses this to help them whenever she can, but she always makes sure not to jump to conclusions prematurely. She is never one to accuse and always one to forgive.

• Rivers
  • Waterfalls
  • Foals
  • Small, fluffy animals
  • Helping others
  • Spending time with others
  • Teaching others new things

Dislikes
  • Spicy things
  • Loud noises
  • Aggression
  • Yelling
  • Others getting hurt
  • Others doing dangerous things

Herd
    Glacier is best friends with Frostbite and Turret. Frostbite is a sweet mare that is very much in love with Turret, although she's not a jealous type. Turret is a clever and excitable stallion with a good heart and sweet temperament. Turret is the youngest of the herd.
    ImageImage
    Art by Charchar2.

Artwork:
-----------------

~Willow wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
Six/6
Vullixian
Her current name, Vullixian, may not be my particular cup of coffee but I do believe it fits her perfectly. I, if I happen to win, will choose her name to be Vullixian.
Species/Breed:
As stated, she is a Vulpix, though carries the coat of a marbled fox. Pretty unique, eh? Tripp is fantastic designer, and she is no exception.
As most Vulpix are, Vullixian is a female. Just as her beautiful coat and feminine appearance suggest.
Reason You Want It:
I may have many characters(an counting up), but I waited and stalked for her design to come out here. She is just perfect, and just the kind of original design I look for in a character. You may not know it and it may be hard to tell, but I am very picky when it comes to characters. Strangely I prefer not to make and design them myself, which only makes finding the perfect design and/or character even harder. I, after many years of falling out of my "obsession", have recently gotten back into Pokemon and have been on the search for the design. This is the one, and I can promise she will be loved to her fullest.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
It hasn't been a long time since he died, and the loss is still very raw. I miss him. He was my partner, I was supposed to keep him safe. I... I failed him...

Blue eyes glowed in the darkness of autumn night, the winds howling and the turning leaves rattling and shaking and falling. It had been nearly a year since the owner of the eyes was left to fend for herself. A growl emanated from where the form hid, a form stepping out of the bush. She seemed focused on something, but a look in her eyes told that she couldn't get it. With a deep breath she blew out, a bright blue flame following swiftly. What ever it was, it didn't make it out from that. A burnt path though the undergrowth was all that remained, the oddly-colored fox having mysteriously vanished after such.

The stars twinkled brightly and happily over head as the fox ran down a well-worn path. She clearly traveled the way often, every day to be exact. Rarely did humans pass through, but when they did, they often stayed for the night. She took advantage of that. She had become a thief, the whispering paws of the forest. She often took food, to help keep her going, though she did take other things occasionally. Shiny things, useless things. But humans never came her way anymore, and neither did prey. She was hungry and needed to eat. She needed to move on. There was a problem with this, though. She couldn't go more than a hundred yards out from an old shrine for a forgotten forest spirit. And her Pokeball was preventing her from leaving.

She had tried many times to take it with her, but she never could carry it and hunt at the same time. She needed to get smart, to make a way to carry it. She had observed the humans who came and many of them wore things around their necks. Shiny things that she had taken before. They were all wrapped carefully in a cloth hidden in the old shrine. Some how, some way, she would make one so she could carry it with her. So she could leave. The blue eyes looked over her collection, falling on a simple chain. But how could she make one? She would find a way. She was smart.

Gently she nosed the pokeball from the corner, running a paw over it and rolling it over. "Vullixian" That name was carved carefully into tough material. No one would ever forget who she was, and she would never forget the love her trainer put into this.

Days passed, days she should have spent searching for something to eat, and she finally came up with an idea. Using something that resembled a charm was burned to the blank chain, the blue flame from her mouth dying away. It was hot to the touch, much to hot to touch as it lay. She waited for it to cool before continuing. With great care and steady, she melted the material of the pokeball to the charm-thing. It wasn't perfect, but it would do for sure.

She could hardly stand by the finishing the project, having taken too much time to think and create without eating, but she was happy with this. She would finally be able to travel. Finally be able to live freely.

But now I can finally learn to move on. I will never forget....

Art:(not needed but extra credit)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ardra wrote:
Pet's ID Tag: 2

Image of Pet

You can find my form right here:
My Form

100% I understand this and I am more than willing to take care of Willow with my whole heart.

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE, THANK YOU ALL FOR THIS AMAZING ROUND. ONE OF THE BEST(and hardest) I HAVE JUDGED IN A LONG TIME. EVERYONE, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU DID AN ABSOLUTELY STUNNING JOB ON FORMS. make sure you all saved your images.

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me