The New Agency: closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What sort of prize would you be interested in?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 am

Just the fame!
27%
A few newborns!
19%
Adopting Privileges!
54%
I have a different idea and will PM you!
No votes

Total votes : 48

Re: The New Agency: Code Drop 5/11/14!

Postby PeachFuzz » Fri May 16, 2014 8:12 am

Pet's ID Tag: #27
Image of pet
Name You'd Choose for It: Pumpernickel (I'm keeping the original name c:)
Species/Breed: canine
Reason You Want It: The first thing I noticed was his name, Pumpernickel. When we were younger, my sister and I made up an imaginary town called "Pumpernickel Hill". c; I love green, it's my favourite colour, so the eyes and scarf and nose I really love <3
Background: wip
Personality: wip
Art:(not needed but extra credit)
[b]I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.[/b
Image Image Image
PeachFuzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hedgie; » Fri May 16, 2014 12:29 pm

Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel #6Sunflower Seed

Name You'd Choose for It:
Pinsha

Pinsha is an Araucanian name meaning "Little Hummingbird"

Species/Breed:
Birdling

The birdling is a rare and beautiful being, ranging in size from 3 inches to over a foot in length. They come in all colors and hues. This particular birdling is a lovely rose color, with accents of white to offset the contrasting ebony edges of her feathers. She is one of the smallest birdlings, being only 3.5 inches in length. Their main diet includes fruits, nectar, and insects.

Reason You Want It:
I want Pisha to be a friend to the only other birdling in exsistance (so far), Jay. I adore her colors as well, and I just think I would have an amazing time getting art and writing stories of her. Im also thinking about a few short stories with her and Jay in it, with lots of adventure for the two.

History/Background/Other:
Pisha was born in a nest in the warm tropics. She was the only of her clutch to survive, and thus got a lot of attention, and worry, from her parents, They always preened her feathers, put bows in her feathers, and made the little birdling be as beautiful as a flower. Pisha loved even moment of it. But, a week before the annual migration, tragedy struck her little family. A hurricane destroyed the nest, sending Pisha crashing to the ground. Luckily she survived, but as for her parents.. they never came home. Wether they think she died, or they abandoned her, or they themselves perished.. Pisha still keeps up hope that her parents will find her one day.
Pisha currently lives in the same forest with Jay, making flower jewelry for all the other birds and birdlings living in the forest.

Art:
Maybe later I can get some! :D

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.
Last edited by Hedgie; on Sat May 17, 2014 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hedgie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Sat May 17, 2014 7:04 am

nudge, cd sunday
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Sat May 17, 2014 8:12 am

Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel #27: Pumpernickel

Image of pet:

Pumpernickel Wild-thorn
(Keeping his first name the same, and adding a last name.)

Species/Breed:
Canine

Reason You Want It:
From the minute I looked at this little guy, I found myself being drawn to him. I love his scarf, his eyes, and his totally awesome design. When I looked at him, I was reminded of Harry Potter, particularly the house of Gryffindor. I'll be basing him on the world of Harry Potter because of my initial reaction to this cutie. :)

Donator:
wesleydog

Designer:
butter beer

Art:

Pumpernickel was ecstatic as he raced down his hallway, waiting for the mail to arrive. "Today's the day!" he cheered, watching the mail slide through the opening in his front door. Grabbing the mail in his mouth, he trotted to the kitchen, dropping it onto the table. He glanced up as one of the teacups floated past his head and into the sink. His mother was washing the dishes using magic, as she normally did. She turned her head only slightly before speaking. "What came in the mail today, dear?"
As he shoved through the pile, his ears flattened and his tail drooped. "Just junk."
"Don't worry," she said, turning away from the sink, her black wand levitating just above her head as it continued on its task of washing and drying. "It'll come when it's ready. You know you can't rush a letter, especially one from Hogwarts." She patted him on the head. "It knows when you're ready."
"But I'm ready now!"
She laughed. "Then the letter should come in a couple days."

Two weeks later, the letter still hadn't arrived. Pumpernickel was starting to lose hope. "What if I never get it?" he asked his mother, his green eyes watering with tears. "I so do want to be a wizard, Mummy. I know I have what it takes!"
"Don't fret, dear. The letter will come - just later than you expect it."

A week later, a rapping could be heard at the door. Pumpernickel slunk down the stairs, feeling depressed and moody as he threw open the door. In flew a letter, just barely out of the pup's reach. He yipped in surprise, slamming the door and chasing after the floating object, finally grabbing it in his mouth and ripping off the seal.
His parents walked out just as the letter began to speak.
"Dearest Mr. Pumpernickel Wild-thorn,
Hogwarts is pleased to welcome you as a student during the fall semester. Please go to Diagon Alley to pick up your supplies, and if you're under 17, make sure to have a legal guardian with you.
We cannot wait to see you on campus in the fall with a new wand and ready mind to learn.
We hope you enjoy your stay at Hogwarts!"
The letter then dissolved into a million tiny pieces.
"I GOT MY LETTER!" he cheered, racing around the room happily.

In Diagon Alley, his parents helped him pick out his books and robes first. Then they made their way to the pet shop. After looking at the rats, frogs, toads, owls, and cats, Pumpernickel decided he'd get an owl. He had narrowed down his options to a Boreal Owl by the name of Gable and an Eastern Screech Owl by the name of Guinan. He honestly couldn't pick which one he wanted more, so the store owner let both owls out of the cage and stated whichever one landed upon his back was the one he should buy.
They both landed on his back at around the same time.
So, his parents bought both Guinan and Gable.
Next they left for Ollivander's Wand Shop to find a wand for their little boy. After trying out several wands, the wand that chose Pumpernickel was Mahogany with Dragon Heartstring center, 11 inches long and slightly flexible. He took it with pride, beaming at how beautiful the wand was and how powerful it felt in his paws.

At Hogwarts, all the first years were placed in a line, asked to come up one by one to the Sorting Hat, which would sort them into their houses. It took a long time, but once the Sorting Hat chose, he could never re-choose, so it was best that he make his decision lengthy and accurate.
Pumpernickel was in the middle of the group, and was finally asked to come up and sit in the chair. The hat was so large that when the headmaster placed it on his head, it fell over his eyes and almost covered his whole face!
From inside the hat, Pumpernickel could hear its thoughts.
Hm, such a love of power lies within you...could you be...Slytherin? No, no, the remnant is too weak. What about Ravenclaw? You've got some brains in here, boyo! Hm, hm, no...no...not quite up to Ravenclaw standards, even though you ARE brilliant. What about Hufflepuff? Yes, I think you'll do nicely there! Hard-working and talented, that's what you are!
"I'd rather not, sir. Hufflepuff seems awful boring," Pumpernickel said quietly.
"Well then, I suppose that only leaves one house. And that's the house for you. GRYFFINDOR!"
As soon as the announcement was made, the hat was taken off of Pumpernickel's head and placed upon the next student's head, and so on and so forth, until all the students had been sorted. Pumpernickel made his way to his house's table, and started chatting with his new housemates. They talked for hours, eventually being ordered to stop by the headmaster as he ordered them to their rooms. Pumpernickel, tired but also excited, made his way past the painting on the wall and into the room with beds lined upon the walls. Letting both birds out of the cages, he watched as they soared around the room and came to rest upon the two posts of his bed. He smiled, snuggling underneath the covers. "I really am a wizard," he said, hardly able to contain his excitement about living the life he'd always dreamed of.

Last edited by booklover789 on Sun May 18, 2014 1:13 pm, edited 5 times in total.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Sat May 17, 2014 8:23 am

Haha, I love little Pumpernickel <3
I'm glad you are finding the muse for him, guys.

Actually, I donated him, but his designer was butter beer. ^^
Wesley
she/they genderqueer demisexual lesbian

ART FIGHT || FLIGHT RISING

Hello, my name is Wesley & I have a Juris Doctor!
I collect crystals/minerals, Build a Bears, & stickers.
I am also interested in dinosaurs, Glass Animals, Animal Crossing, Pokemon,
various anime shows, magic, and writing/character collecting!
My birthday is August 8th!
I'm a non-theistic eclectic witch. ♥

Image Image Image Image

Art to left by lemonlotte
Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Sat May 17, 2014 9:07 am

wesleydog wrote:Haha, I love little Pumpernickel <3
I'm glad you are finding the muse for him, guys.

Actually, I donated him, but his designer was butter beer. ^^

I think he's amazing! :D

Ah, thank you. I'll go back and edit my post.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Sun May 18, 2014 5:23 am

Eeeeee, that reference color-in of Pumpernickel is making me miss him. Can't wait for the code drop to see where he goes :3
Wesley
she/they genderqueer demisexual lesbian

ART FIGHT || FLIGHT RISING

Hello, my name is Wesley & I have a Juris Doctor!
I collect crystals/minerals, Build a Bears, & stickers.
I am also interested in dinosaurs, Glass Animals, Animal Crossing, Pokemon,
various anime shows, magic, and writing/character collecting!
My birthday is August 8th!
I'm a non-theistic eclectic witch. ♥

Image Image Image Image

Art to left by lemonlotte
Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Sun May 18, 2014 12:16 pm

bump, cd tomorrow
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Mon May 19, 2014 11:36 am

cd in a couple of hours.
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Mon May 19, 2014 1:44 pm

♌ Loke The Lion ♌ add a bit more to your form please.

Siddy wrote:Pet's ID Tag: 37
Image of petImage
Name You'd Choose for It: Oliver
Species/Breed: He is a Hound dog!
Reason You Want It: His colors blend nicely, and I just love his sweet face. :3
History/Background/Other: Heres a Small Poem That I wrote XD
Running,
chasing,
Searching,
Not Like a Normal Hound.
For I wasnt searching for Rabbits, and Squirrels.
I was searching for a home.
A Home with pets, and pats, A home with Love, and care, And Warmness.
Instead, I hear the Storms stalking me, and then, soaking me, like a hose that has no end.
Will anyone love me?
Will anyone Care?
Will I ever be not hungry?
Will I have a home?
Will it be a cage?
the thoughts make me shudder, Being locked in a cage,
People looking, at you, acting like they love you then, they take another home.
Its happen before, But I dont want it to happen again.
then, the head lights shine brightly in my face,
Blinding me from my sight, I was in the road, I shaked, and collesped to the ground.
I tried to get up, but failed.
Is it normal for my foot to bend like this?
I stumbled out, the car still stayed, It didnt move.
The pound, I whined and skipped to the curb, but the people followed.
Come here! They shouted, their voices scary, their vampire teeth showing.
I curl up, prepared for my death, the rain poured, and the Curb Rivers rushed by,
Drowing me in my sorrows,
then, the People picked me up, in a SpongeBob blanket, its soft, and warm fuzz felt wonderful,
In the truck I went, the rain still showered everything in its path, flooding the sides of the roads, I looked into the Truck, where a Girl Sat, looking at me,
"It looks like a OLIVE!" She chuckled.
I smiled, and she made another strange noise, the Woman And Man in the front no longer sounded the monsters I had made them out to be,
Will they love me, do they have a fireplace?
I look up to the sky and a small piece of Hail hits my nose.

We then pull into a drive way, filled with cherry trees, and Mongolias.
And a pond out back, the house was skinny, but it appeared to have 4 floors!
I jumped out of the truck, and raced toward under the porch, where I had to live at my old owners place.
The people walked up the stairs, And opened the door, I looked out, "Come in!" the girl shouted.
I limped out and walked in, The first thing I notice, is the Huge brand spanking new Fireplace.

Art:(not needed but extra credit) Nope sorry, unless you mean as in poems and stuff :3

He is just a lovely Char! I love his colors, I am a green freak so this was all up my ally XD

Omni-S wrote:

Name : kanajahnti nigthn'gale| Gender : his gender is male
Species/ Breed : believed to be some sort of magical wolf
Pet's ID Tag : he is in Kennel two|Image of pet : here; at the top

Reason You Want It:

Well, Kan has been a real dream character of mine for a time. When Trip had first made /her/ I instantly fell in love. the color pallet used in the design was amazing. I was basically twitterpated at the start -not the word I wanted to use, but it's all good with me- for sure. The way the blue really has a sweet contrast to the we l design drew me to it. And the fact that /she/ looks to be somewhat elemental really helps as well. The way the design and concept is, how intricate and yet how clean it loos at first glance. The way the tail is set up reminds me of splatters of blue and black all for. Getting darker in hue, but not contrast to each other. I could see /her/ by the way the horns light up and the fluff on the accessories on her hind legs. To be a little Russian. Someone who loves snow, is comfortable with it. But anyways, I really love her for her concept, her design, and the character that it brings to mind. A guardian. Some kind of elemental guardian. Bigger /sister/ to Hati.

Art:
(not needed but extra credit)

Sainler wrote:Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel #6Sunflower Seed

Pinsha

Pinsha is an Araucanian name meaning "Little Hummingbird"

Species/Breed:
Birdling

The birdling is a rare and beautiful being, ranging in size from 3 inches to over a foot in length. They come in all colors and hues. This particular birdling is a lovely rose color, with accents of white to offset the contrasting ebony edges of her feathers. She is one of the smallest birdlings, being only 3.5 inches in length. Their main diet includes fruits, nectar, and insects.

Reason You Want It:
I want Pisha to be a friend to the only other birdling in exsistance (so far), Jay. I adore her colors as well, and I just think I would have an amazing time getting art and writing stories of her. Im also thinking about a few short stories with her and Jay in it, with lots of adventure for the two.

Pisha was born in a nest in the warm tropics. She was the only of her clutch to survive, and thus got a lot of attention, and worry, from her parents, They always preened her feathers, put bows in her feathers, and made the little birdling be as beautiful as a flower. Pisha loved even moment of it. But, a week before the annual migration, tragedy struck her little family. A hurricane destroyed the nest, sending Pisha crashing to the ground. Luckily she survived, but as for her parents.. they never came home. Wether they think she died, or they abandoned her, or they themselves perished.. Pisha still keeps up hope that her parents will find her one day.
Pisha currently lives in the same forest with Jay, making flower jewelry for all the other birds and birdlings living in the forest.

Art:
Maybe later I can get some! :D

booklover789 wrote:

Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel #27: Pumpernickel

Image of pet:

Pumpernickel Wild-thorn
(Keeping his first name the same, and adding a last name.)

Species/Breed:
Canine

Reason You Want It:
From the minute I looked at this little guy, I found myself being drawn to him. I love his scarf, his eyes, and his totally awesome design. When I looked at him, I was reminded of Harry Potter, particularly the house of Gryffindor. I'll be basing him on the world of Harry Potter because of my initial reaction to this cutie. :)

Donator:
wesleydog

Designer:
butter beer

Art:

Pumpernickel was ecstatic as he raced down his hallway, waiting for the mail to arrive. "Today's the day!" he cheered, watching the mail slide through the opening in his front door. Grabbing the mail in his mouth, he trotted to the kitchen, dropping it onto the table. He glanced up as one of the teacups floated past his head and into the sink. His mother was washing the dishes using magic, as she normally did. She turned her head only slightly before speaking. "What came in the mail today, dear?"
As he shoved through the pile, his ears flattened and his tail drooped. "Just junk."
"Don't worry," she said, turning away from the sink, her black wand levitating just above her head as it continued on its task of washing and drying. "It'll come when it's ready. You know you can't rush a letter, especially one from Hogwarts." She patted him on the head. "It knows when you're ready."
"But I'm ready now!"
She laughed. "Then the letter should come in a couple days."

Two weeks later, the letter still hadn't arrived. Pumpernickel was starting to lose hope. "What if I never get it?" he asked his mother, his green eyes watering with tears. "I so do want to be a wizard, Mummy. I know I have what it takes!"
"Don't fret, dear. The letter will come - just later than you expect it."

A week later, a rapping could be heard at the door. Pumpernickel slunk down the stairs, feeling depressed and moody as he threw open the door. In flew a letter, just barely out of the pup's reach. He yipped in surprise, slamming the door and chasing after the floating object, finally grabbing it in his mouth and ripping off the seal.
His parents walked out just as the letter began to speak.
"Dearest Mr. Pumpernickel Wild-thorn,
Hogwarts is pleased to welcome you as a student during the fall semester. Please go to Diagon Alley to pick up your supplies, and if you're under 17, make sure to have a legal guardian with you.
We cannot wait to see you on campus in the fall with a new wand and ready mind to learn.
We hope you enjoy your stay at Hogwarts!"
The letter then dissolved into a million tiny pieces.
"I GOT MY LETTER!" he cheered, racing around the room happily.

In Diagon Alley, his parents helped him pick out his books and robes first. Then they made their way to the pet shop. After looking at the rats, frogs, toads, owls, and cats, Pumpernickel decided he'd get an owl. He had narrowed down his options to a Boreal Owl by the name of Gable and an Eastern Screech Owl by the name of Guinan. He honestly couldn't pick which one he wanted more, so the store owner let both owls out of the cage and stated whichever one landed upon his back was the one he should buy.
They both landed on his back at around the same time.
So, his parents bought both Guinan and Gable.
Next they left for Ollivander's Wand Shop to find a wand for their little boy. After trying out several wands, the wand that chose Pumpernickel was Mahogany with Dragon Heartstring center, 11 inches long and slightly flexible. He took it with pride, beaming at how beautiful the wand was and how powerful it felt in his paws.

At Hogwarts, all the first years were placed in a line, asked to come up one by one to the Sorting Hat, which would sort them into their houses. It took a long time, but once the Sorting Hat chose, he could never re-choose, so it was best that he make his decision lengthy and accurate.
Pumpernickel was in the middle of the group, and was finally asked to come up and sit in the chair. The hat was so large that when the headmaster placed it on his head, it fell over his eyes and almost covered his whole face!
From inside the hat, Pumpernickel could hear its thoughts.
Hm, such a love of power lies within you...could you be...Slytherin? No, no, the remnant is too weak. What about Ravenclaw? You've got some brains in here, boyo! Hm, hm, no...no...not quite up to Ravenclaw standards, even though you ARE brilliant. What about Hufflepuff? Yes, I think you'll do nicely there! Hard-working and talented, that's what you are!
"I'd rather not, sir. Hufflepuff seems awful boring," Pumpernickel said quietly.
"Well then, I suppose that only leaves one house. And that's the house for you. GRYFFINDOR!"
As soon as the announcement was made, the hat was taken off of Pumpernickel's head and placed upon the next student's head, and so on and so forth, until all the students had been sorted. Pumpernickel made his way to his house's table, and started chatting with his new housemates. They talked for hours, eventually being ordered to stop by the headmaster as he ordered them to their rooms. Pumpernickel, tired but also excited, made his way past the painting on the wall and into the room with beds lined upon the walls. Letting both birds out of the cages, he watched as they soared around the room and came to rest upon the two posts of his bed. He smiled, snuggling underneath the covers. "I really am a wizard," he said, hardly able to contain his excitement about living the life he'd always dreamed of.

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me