The New Agency: closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What sort of prize would you be interested in?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 am

Just the fame!
27%
A few newborns!
19%
Adopting Privileges!
54%
I have a different idea and will PM you!
No votes

Total votes : 48

Re: The New Agency: Code Drop 4/28/14!

Postby Greyfire » Fri May 02, 2014 11:35 am

Creature's Name: Cinnamon Swirl
Image:Image
Code:
Code: Select all
http://i49.tinypic.com/96j19f.png

Do:(Please no more than a total of 4 preferences, aka do's and don'ts. If you are still not comfortable putting your character up
for adoption, maybe you should keep the character for a while longer or gift it to someone you think will fit your criteria) USE IT!!
Even if it is your fursona or an RP character!!
Don't: Change designs, change species, change name, change gender (female), add major accessories,
Link Art Link: http://i49.tinypic.com/96j19f.png
Did you originally adopt this design here, and if yes what was it's name? Yes, I dont really remember as it was a while ago
Do you currently have any other characters up for adoption already? If so how many? Nope
what do you want to happen to the character after 6 months with no one adopting it?: Give it back to me i guess
Last edited by Greyfire on Fri May 02, 2014 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

She/Her ♓︎ Slytherin INTJ-A
Hey there, I'm Grey!
I am always open to making new friends!
My hobbies are reading, writing, & archery.
I love animals, Harry Potter, & baking!
Going to university for crap Criminal Justice.

Discord: TheGreyfire

Trades Adoption Toyhou.se Art Search
Greyfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mozzy. » Fri May 02, 2014 4:26 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Eklli die Aker
Aker is an Egyptian name with the meaning 'guardian and gatekeeper of the underworld'.
Species: Shin Gado, in the form of a Swift Fox (Vulpes velox)
Birthday: April 28th
Current Place of Residence: Kingdom of Shin
Orientation: Heterosexual

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shin Gado:

Aker was born into one of the greatest races in the Universe, the Gado. The Shin Gado are a sister-species of the Henko Gado, which are shape shifters and a sub-species of the Gado. There is one limitation to the Shin Gado, and the Henko Gado, that is they can only come to Earth once the chosen animal has died. Meaning, the Shin Gado help the spirit of the deceased animal to Heaven, and then take their body. The Gado species are only spirits inhabiting the animal's body once off their home planet. Once the Gado has entered the body, it then grows the part of the anatomy that the spirit has, in the case of Shin, it was the double-tail and a furrier coat.

Both the Henko and the Shin were originally one species, called Zankii. But once any millenniums ago an Emperor had twin sons, named Shin and Henko. It was said that the Emperor had taken the weakest son, Henko, away and given him to a family of merchants to be raised, never to know of his royal aura. However, he soon found out, as the twins were, to the Emperor's surprise, identical. When guards raided the merchant's home they found the boy, recognized him and sentenced the family to death for kidnapping the young prince. The boy was brought to the Palace, and it was then made clear that the boy was a twin. The Emperor had no choice but to take him in.

A few years went on and the boy grew into men, ready to take over their father's throne. But only one would be able to have it. There was many disputes about who should have the throne. They started out as simple bickering, but as the months grew into years, and the Emperor grew sicker in his old age, the words turned into weapons. Each twin gathered an army of followers, and set a great war against each other. They each seized what they could from their father, and continued to battle against each other, but never physically themselves. Each sent armies with the best weapons available to fight, each twin sat in their own Palaces on opposite sides of the Kingdom. Decades went on, the Emperor died, and there was no formal ruler of the Kingdom. The fight intensified, each twin realized they were aging, and married many women to increase the chances of bearing many heirs. Fights continued, and the heirs born knew only war. Both Shin and Henko eventually died, and their eldest sons continued the raging war. These heirs didn't call themselves Emperors, they called themselves Kings, and fought against neighboring Kingdoms to gain more land and citizens to use against the other twin's heir. These fights were worse than the fights done by the Shin and Henko, and only ended when the Kingdom was stricken by famine and poverty. The eldest son of Shin stopped fighting, and started to focus more on reviving his Kingdom. His Kingdom grew in size and number, while Henko's eldest died with his people from disease. The second son took over, and started to build the Kingdom up again. Soon, the heirs forgot grew tired of war, and agreed on peace. They created a border between their Kingdoms, and named each after their father. Many generations went by, each living in peace with each other, trading crafted goods and raw materials. But they lived under a curse set upon all descendants of Shin and Henko. The High Priests of Gado had forced a random son or daughter to guard the Gates of the Underworld, and to make sure all the souls that are still wondering the world from the Great Wars are sent to Heaven, as the debt the twins have to pay.

This peace of the Kingdoms lasted only until a descendant of Henko was born with all the fire and rage of his ancestral father. It was this son, named Hirtu, the started the Second Great War when he assassinated the ruler of Shin, a female named Cellnia, who was a Gatekeeper.

Gatekeepers:

Since the First Great War, the High Council of Gado have put a curse of the descendants of Shin and Henko, twin brother who raged war against each other for nearly a century, which was carried on by their sons when they died. So, randomly one of their descendants will be chosen to serve the Gods as the Gatekeeper to the Underworld, guiding the spirits that have died to Heaven and saving those in Hell. These descendants are neither dead or alive, having to ability to wonder freely from the Underworld to the Living world. Gatekeepers give off a different aura from the rest of the Shin and Henko citizens. A Gatekeeper's aura is a deep purple, signalling royalty to it's highest point. They are also born with heterochromia, having 2 different coloured eyes. In the case of Shin Gatekeepers, this is from Cellnia, 'the original Gatekeeper'. She had the genetic mutation though to have been exterminated by scientists of the Gado High Council, as a though that Gado's with this trait were impure to the species name. It was because of Cellnia that future Gatekeepers have Heterochromia.

Each Gatekeeper is given a lantern to help guide them through the worlds, in Eklli die Aker's case, her lantern contains the spirit of Cellnia herself. The spirit of Cellnia will help aide Eklli die Aker's in her quests, and help Eklli die Aker change the future for all Gados.

Personality:

Outspoken | Impatient | Brave | Kind | Level-headed | Strategic

Eklli die Aker is one of a more impatient soul. She simply doesn't have the time to wait longer than she thinks necessary for anything, which isn't a good this if you're a Gatekeeper. Elders of the Kingdom have tried in vain to teach the young lady patients, or who to help pass the time when things are taking a little longer than she thinks normal. They have also tried to teach her to not speak her mind, as she so often does, which has caused some mishaps along the way. Eklli die Aker's problem is that she doesn't speak before she talks, and this is bad for her. She cannot be trusted very much with secrets of the Kingdom, or to know plans that would be devastating of the Kingdom of Henko found out. However, Eklli die Aker is only young, she has many years to learn to control herself.

Eklli die Aker is very brave, something given to her by Cellnia, as well as the gift of being strategically minded. Eklli die Aker can do many things that would cause others to squirm or back away because of her bravery, and she is also able to stand up to others and fight for her right and beliefs. Just because she's a Gatekeeper, doesn't mean she is automatically like and respected. Eklli die Aker has aided the Kingdom's military leaders is new ways for battling against other kingdoms with a maximum chance at success. Cellnia was one of the greatest military leaders known to any of the Gado species, and through her gift Eklli die Aker has also become a top military adviser.

She may be impatient, but Eklli die Aker knows when enough is enough. She is able to bottle her anger and frustration and keep calm in those situation where one would think it impossible for a person who is as impatient as she. But Eklli die Aker does keep for cool, as she was taught by her mother though the use of meditation. Eklli die Aker is also very kind towards others, showing affection and generosity when necessary. However, Elders had told Eklli die Aker since her was very young to hide all emotions, as they can get in the way of her duties as a Gatekeeper.

History:

Kingdom of Shin, Planet of Vundia - Year 3890 IV

Exert from the High Priest's personal records.
Today I was informed that the next Gatekeeper was born, but for the first time since the 2nd Great War, it has been a female. She is born a servant of the Kingdom of Henko, so I had immediately sent out the Cavalry to bring the Gatekeeper to Shin, and if the Ruler of Henko comes to know he possess her, he will surely kill her. It is written in ancient scriptures that the assassinated Queen of Shin Cellnia left behind a daughter, who stole away to Henko and made her home there. This new Gatekeeper is said to bear striking resemblance to the Queen Cellnia, so these scriptures must be true. The line of Cellnia's father now must be protected, since this is the 3rd Gatekeeper from her family lines.

This new Gatekeeper has been named Eklli die Aker, Eklli by her birth mother, and die Aker by myself. She and her family will reside in the Palace among the descendants of Shin, where Elders will teach her of her duties once she is old enough.

It is unknown if the next Gatekeeper for Henko has too been born, but if it has we are sure to worry. The Gado High Council would have plans for us if it has.

Why Eklli die Aker?
I fell in love with the idea of a spirit living inside the lantern, as well as her beautiful design. So many ideas came to me, and it has been a bit of a struggle sorting them out I have to admit, with changing of things here and there, but I now have made everything so far the final copy. Eklli die Aker will aid me in my writing abilities, challenging me to a new style of writing. She will also have art done of her, by both myself and other artists. I can assure you she will not be left to collect dust, that isn't the duty of a Gatekeeper. She will be very active, even if it isn't apparent on the internet. Do frequently use all my characters, I just don't post them all over Chicken Smoothie or other places I use. I like to keep them private, I get a bit iffy if characters I own start gaining attention. I'm constantly worried my ideas will be stolen you see. But, I do say again, I will love Eklli die Aker and use her as much as she will allow me. Thank you for the opportunity to adopt her.

To do:
Basic Information
Preferences
Personality
History
Why I want her
Occupation explanation
Species explanation

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.

work in progress
Last edited by Mozzy. on Sun May 04, 2014 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
moz | female | aedt | mozzy#1556
Mozzy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hedgie; » Fri May 02, 2014 9:30 pm

Hnng. I dont know who to pick.

Hedgie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Sat May 03, 2014 6:44 am

small bump, cd in a couple of days
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SAPPHOLYTE » Sun May 04, 2014 8:46 am

I'm so happy I got Aisha! Thanks to you judges. :D

@ShadeRaid, your artwork is wonderful and I love the story you are giving him! It's more than he would have gotten had I kept him, I'm glad he's possibly going to someone who will use him!
♀//🏳️‍🌈//♌//RadFem
Joan Ferguson/Vera Bennett && Bellatrix Lestrange/Hermione Granger && Maleficent/Aurora
SAPPHOLYTE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Sun May 04, 2014 11:50 am

Creature's Name:Vik
Code:
[img]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/056/9/f/vik_by_nocturnalfennec-d6zg7qw.jpg[/img]

Do:change her name, gender and accessories.
breed her, roleplay with her whatever
love her use her.

Don't:
do NOT change her design
do NOT sell/trade/give her away. if you do not want her anymore, return to this agency or tripp. (if i see anyone else with her, i will assume its character theft and will report it. if found you broke this rule, i will take her back. sorry but tired of getting screwed over.)
shes not to be a fursona, mate to fursona or blood relative to your sona.
Link Art Link:Tali-Bae.
Did you originally adopt this design here, and if yes what was it's name?
Do you currently have any other characters up for adoption already? If so how many?
what do you want to happen to the character after 6 months with no one adopting it?:i'll find a new home myself

extra info: shes the elder sister to my Hati

she will be added after cd
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Mon May 05, 2014 11:33 am

cd tonight get ready
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Mon May 05, 2014 11:40 am

Tripp wrote:Creature's Name:Vik
Code:
[img]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/056/9/f/vik_by_nocturnalfennec-d6zg7qw.jpg[/img]

Do:change her name, gender and accessories.
breed her, roleplay with her whatever
love her use her.

Don't:
do NOT change her design
do NOT sell/trade/give her away. if you do not want her anymore, return to this agency or tripp. (if i see anyone else with her, i will assume its character theft and will report it. if found you broke this rule, i will take her back. sorry but tired of getting screwed over.)
shes not to be a fursona, mate to fursona or blood relative to your sona.
Link Art Link:Tali-Bae.
Did you originally adopt this design here, and if yes what was it's name?
Do you currently have any other characters up for adoption already? If so how many?
what do you want to happen to the character after 6 months with no one adopting it?:i'll find a new home myself

extra info: shes the elder sister to my Hati

she will be added after cd

Stalking; one of my dream characters. Good luck guys I won't be entering this time. After this probably.

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tart » Mon May 05, 2014 11:56 am

Pet's ID Tag: Kennel #3
Image of pet Image
Name You'd Choose for It: Arvad-Means wanderer or exiled
Species/Breed: Dog
Reason You Want It: He is completely what I have been looking for in a character. Just looking at him makes me happy and think of where I can take him.
History/Background/Other: He belonged to a wild pack of dogs. They had very strict rules, and one of them is do not stray from their ways and the pack. Arvad was very curious he always have wanted to see the world. Those notions and dreams of Arvad led him to stray from their ways he became a dreamer instead of a doer. The packs elders agreed and kicked him out, giving him the name exile or 'Arvad'.This led him to struggle and fight for his life wandering the world, but he enjoyed every minute of it.(Will probably expand on this :3)
Art:(not needed but extra credit)
Sup I'm old and I'm back
it's me ya trash boi
pm if you want

xxxxxxxxxxx
    I take commissions!
    dA
    ask or follow journal for new dA/examples
    Kalons
xxxxxxxxxxx
Tart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Mon May 05, 2014 1:10 pm

tart- that character was adopted last week, my fault i could have sworn i took that down when i updated.
project genesis- please add more to your form.

booklover789 wrote:
I have permission from wesleydog to expand upon Tea's name. Proof can be seen below.
booklover789 wrote:Hello, wesley! :D I've fallen in love with your ADORABLE Tapir character, Tea! :D I was wondering, though, since you said not to change her name...could I possibly expand upon it? I was thinking of naming her Tea Leaves or Tea Petals. Would that be acceptable?

Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel #25: Tea

Images of pet

Name:
Tea Leaves

Nicknames:
Petals, Tea, Tea Petals

Species/Breed:
Tapir (Mix between a South American Tapir and Malayan Tapir)

Reason You Want It:
The moment I looked at her, I swear I fell in love. A tapir is not the most beautiful creature on the planet, but I think Tea is the best and most beautiful tapir I've ever seen. She is just amazing with the dark and pale pinks, the small accents of pale yellow, and her gorgeous blue eyes. She seems shy, and that aspect is simply adorable in a baby Tapir like herself. She just looks so sweet and fragile...like she needs someone to take care of her. I'd really like to be that someone. :)

History/Background/Other:
WIP!

Tea Leaves grew up in the rainforests of South America, where she lived with her mother, a South American Tapir. Her father, a Malayan Tapir, had met and fallen in love with her mother after he escaped from a zoo and wandered into the forest where her mother was staying with the small herd of Tapirs. Tea's father ended up dying shortly afterwards, due to poachers. Her mother had barely escaped, and later gave birth to Tea. Tea was an only child up until her mother fell in love again, having her a baby boy. Tea and her brother, Michael, were the only children Tea's mother ever had. Tea was two years older than Michael, and often felt more like a mother to him than a sister. Caring and kind in nature, Tea would often take care of Michael and the rest of the younger Tapirs in the herd they lived in. Tea's mother stayed with the male she'd fallen in love with, never straying far from his side. Tea would often teach the very young Tapirs to use their short trunks to root around in the soil, getting leaves that had fallen from the trees above. Once they got bigger, Tea would teach them to get the leaves directly from the tree, which was more difficult, especially for smaller Tapirs, like herself.
Sometimes, when human poachers came around, they'd drop things and forget to pick them back up again. Tea would collect these things, like broken shards of glass, feathers, and other small objects. She'd then find some twine or thread that had fallen off of the poachers' clothes and tie the items together, stringing them from the tree branches. One thing she always kept for herself was a bell. One of the poachers had dropped it, and she loved the tinkling sound it make when shaken. She never told anyone she had it, and would often venture away from the group to play with it as a child, so that no one would hear it and take it away from her.

ShadeRaid wrote:Pet's ID Tag: Kennel #28

Image of petImage

Name You'd Choose for It: Zaire Imari

Species/Breed: Saluki

Reason You Want It: I am putting together the foundations for a graphic novel, and Zaire offers unbridled potential for furthering the plot. I also fell in love with him as soon as I saw him, and would be proud to add him to my pack.

History/Background/Other: Zaire Imari was raised in a prestigious kennel of imported Salukis and Borzoi in South Africa. Being smaller than his litter mates, he stood less of a chance of being purchased by a wealthy prospective owner. He watched his siblings as, one after another, they were chosen by their new families and taken away. Finally, at six months of age, he and his only remaining sibling, the runt of the litter, were the only two left. Hurt and bewildered by the fact that no one wanted him, and lured by the wildness of the plains beyond the fence, he made his escape the next time he and the other pup were taken out into the yard.
Zaire was soon lost in the wilderness. He found that it was not as safe and free out here as he had supposed, and soon fell into grave danger when he encountered a wild boar. Maddened by the young pup's sudden appearance among her brood, the boar charged him. She caught him in her tusks and would have gored him had not the Boy appeared.
The Boy drove away the boar and took the wounded pup home. There he bound his wounds and gave him his name: Zaire because he found him near a river, and later, Imari for his loyalty and faithfulness. Zaire loved his Boy more than he loved his own life. He defended the Boy from danger, and in return the Boy gave him all the love and kindness he had. One day, though, after three years together, the Boy took ill. Zaire watched in terror, then grief as his Boy died. After the Boy's death, Zaire left the house where they had lived and returned to the wild. He turned his back on most of the humans of his village, believing that they were the ones who killed his Boy. He fell in with a group of African Wild Dogs, and after many trials, managed to join their pack. However, a few months after he was accepted, a pup in the neighboring pack was killed. The mother of the pup, stricken with grief, placed a curse on Zaire's pack. One by one they caught plague and began to die, the same as his Boy had done. Believing that Zaire was the murderer, the Dogs Exiled him to the mountains. Not long after, they exiled his friend, Komali, a Jackal/African Wild Dog mix, as well. Zaire currently lives alone in a cave in the mountains, but he has been watching the events surrounding Komali's exile from his pack, and the subsequent exile of the dead pup's mother, Atari, very closely.

Personality: When he was a pup, Zaire was very inquisitive and mischievous. He always led his little brother, Kanye, into trouble, and was usually the one caught "red-pawed", so to speak. He became more and more jaded as after continual rejection, and that has always stuck with him, giving him a sarcastic and slightly sardonic attitude. In the years that he was with his Boy, however, he became gentler and more courageous and true, helping him to survive on his own after his Boy died. When he left the humans, Zaire tried to drop the name Imari because he felt that it didn't apply to him anymore. However, the kind woman and her children who lived near the Boy still called him Imari, and for a time he found companionship there, as well as food. But the continued rejection, from the other people of the village who threw stones and called him a wild beast, and then from the Wild Dogs, finally cooled his heart. Deep down he is still a gentle dog, but it takes quite a while to gain his trust and crack his shell.

Art: Image

NARANDA wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel #22

Image of pet
Name You'd Choose for It:
Koori ~ Japanese ~ "Ice"

Species/Breed:
Wolf

Reason You Want It:
She is simple and pretty! And love her light coloring and the blue of her eyes. I thought of ideas for her the instant I saw her, those ideas included Orbis though. So I went for Orbis first.

History/Background/Other:
Koori is a kind and sweet girl, very innocent. She is shy, timid, but sweet. She is obedient like any slave, and is always afraid to ask questions at the risk of being punished for asking or speaking out of turn. She is very quiet and cares for others who are in the same situation she is, or are a lower class and has troubles surviving. She also has a soft spot for children, especially very young children. She sometimes wishes she could have children of her own someday.
Out of all the nobles in the world, I had to end up with this one for a master. Cruel, cold and mean. No matter how much I tried to please him, I somehow always ended up being punished. Sometimes he beat me just for the fun of it. He was my second master. My first was actually much kinder, but he was killed in battle. I was sold to my current master after that and have been living in this prison ever since. This cold dark mansion. Most of his slaves eventually die of being over worked, injuries or infection. He does not care about us, only about not doing anything or his status, sometimes even entertainment.

We were supposed to be serving the master and a few of his guests. One of those guests being Orbis. I walked in with a tray of tea, but tripped on the rug. My master got up, his face filled with anger. I closed my eyes, bowed my head and readied myself for the first blow of my punishment. It never came. I looked up, Orbis' brother stood in brother stood in front of me, his eyes closed and grtting his teeth. He had jumped in the way and took the blow himself. Orbis and their parents were in shock. My master argued with them while I sat there silently, and the next thing I knew they had bought me from him. I was relieved. I was finally free of my cruel master. I got into the carriage as commanded by my new master and soon fell asleep on the way to my new home.
I do hope it is alright that I try for this lovely wolf. Was unsure if I had to skip out one round before trying, or if I could try after the previous round it over.

Art:
WIP, Trying To Get Some.

wesleydog wrote:
    Pet's ID Tag: Kennel 43, donated by Tripp himself
    Image of pet
    Name You'd Choose for It: Crow
    Species/Breed: A lovely fox.
    Reason You Want It:
    I really, really like the designs that you make, and this one particularly catches my eye. She reminds me of another design I've adopted from here, one who I've seriously spoiled with 2 additional stories and a couple art pieces. c: I really think their stories could be connected with the similarity in some of their color palette, so I decided to go for it while there was competition for this character.

Remember this lovely girl? Bronte?
    Let me explain some parts of the history I won her with. Expanding will help you understand both of these characters.
    My father was a great man, and for this I loved him. I had an inexplicable bond with him, though perhaps if you spoke to him he'd tell you that I was a sarcastic one and had a bizarre and defective way of expressing this love. Either way, my mother was never a part of my life. I was born in the cove of our side of the island. I was pulled from my mother's grasp and was nurtured by a kind female named Cloud. My life as an infant was full of constant visits with my dad and long days with Cloud while my father was out hunting or exploring.

Crow did not want the responsibility of being a mother, nor could she stay in the skulk without conflict. Thus, she fled and began living her life as a rogue. She left Bronte in the hands of her father and a female fox by the name of Cloud. Bronte would never believe that Cloud was her mother; she always knew that she had been left behind. However, she never questioned much about her mother Crow.

Mountains, she remembers. Mountains were all around her. "What are they, Father?" she recalled asking, and her eyes nearly bulged out of her skull as she noticed the beauty of them. They were tye-died in purples, greys, blues, and whites, and their crevasses were deep and jagged. They weren't smooth; no surface looked exactly identical to the surface adjacent to it. "Mountains," he said in a hushed voice. He turned her around abruptly, but it didn't keep her from getting a glimpse. A shadowed figure of cruelty lay just on the other side of the mountain. A demonic fox, eyes creased, stood over the body of an innocent one. Overhead, a single crow circled. Her father nudged her. "Bronte," he said. "It's time to go."

The part of the valley that Bronte and her father had ventured to belonged to a different skulk; allegedly the skulk that Crow now spends her days as a member of. Of course, there was no way that Bronte's father could know that. He just recognized the violence as a sign of trouble. Perhaps the crow that circled overhead was what really spooked him, though. It was bound to remind him of his past mate.

Hopefully, it makes more sense to you now! I really love Crow, and while she plays a bad guy in Bronte's story, I'd still spoil her with all sorts of love and stories because she's an amazing girl. <3

Personality: Crow is not the sort of person you'd like to be hailed as. She unfortunately plays the villain of a brilliant young lady's life story. Crows lives a lief of abandonment. She's easily stressed and must travel when she's anxious, so she left behind her mate, skulk, and most importantly her daughter. Living life as a rogue was too difficult for her, so another skulk with a fighters' reputation took her in. These foxes were violent, cruel, and aggressive. The smallest mistake could lead to banishment from the skulk. Thus, Crow conformed from a quiet, influenceable, strong young fox to a perverse, angry, and unkind fox who acts much older than she is. She has the tendency to flee when life becomes too big for her to handle. She drowns her problems with medications, long walks to the mountain' valleys, and sleeping spells that last for days. Crow is unreliable, and she usually makes promises that she cannot keep because she is so unstable.

Aside from her unreliability, Crow appears rather intimidating and well put together on the outside. WIP

History/Background:

Okay okay okay okay okay this seems like a huge WIP right now, but I am so excited about this form and will hopefully have it done by Sunday.

Agent Moz wrote:

Name: Eklli die Aker
Aker is an Egyptian name with the meaning 'guardian and gatekeeper of the underworld'.
Species: Shin Gado, in the form of a Swift Fox (Vulpes velox)
Birthday: April 28th
Current Place of Residence: Kingdom of Shin
Orientation: Heterosexual

Shin Gado:

Aker was born into one of the greatest races in the Universe, the Gado. The Shin Gado are a sister-species of the Henko Gado, which are shape shifters and a sub-species of the Gado. There is one limitation to the Shin Gado, and the Henko Gado, that is they can only come to Earth once the chosen animal has died. Meaning, the Shin Gado help the spirit of the deceased animal to Heaven, and then take their body. The Gado species are only spirits inhabiting the animal's body once off their home planet. Once the Gado has entered the body, it then grows the part of the anatomy that the spirit has, in the case of Shin, it was the double-tail and a furrier coat.

Both the Henko and the Shin were originally one species, called Zankii. But once any millenniums ago an Emperor had twin sons, named Shin and Henko. It was said that the Emperor had taken the weakest son, Henko, away and given him to a family of merchants to be raised, never to know of his royal aura. However, he soon found out, as the twins were, to the Emperor's surprise, identical. When guards raided the merchant's home they found the boy, recognized him and sentenced the family to death for kidnapping the young prince. The boy was brought to the Palace, and it was then made clear that the boy was a twin. The Emperor had no choice but to take him in.

A few years went on and the boy grew into men, ready to take over their father's throne. But only one would be able to have it. There was many disputes about who should have the throne. They started out as simple bickering, but as the months grew into years, and the Emperor grew sicker in his old age, the words turned into weapons. Each twin gathered an army of followers, and set a great war against each other. They each seized what they could from their father, and continued to battle against each other, but never physically themselves. Each sent armies with the best weapons available to fight, each twin sat in their own Palaces on opposite sides of the Kingdom. Decades went on, the Emperor died, and there was no formal ruler of the Kingdom. The fight intensified, each twin realized they were aging, and married many women to increase the chances of bearing many heirs. Fights continued, and the heirs born knew only war. Both Shin and Henko eventually died, and their eldest sons continued the raging war. These heirs didn't call themselves Emperors, they called themselves Kings, and fought against neighboring Kingdoms to gain more land and citizens to use against the other twin's heir. These fights were worse than the fights done by the Shin and Henko, and only ended when the Kingdom was stricken by famine and poverty. The eldest son of Shin stopped fighting, and started to focus more on reviving his Kingdom. His Kingdom grew in size and number, while Henko's eldest died with his people from disease. The second son took over, and started to build the Kingdom up again. Soon, the heirs forgot grew tired of war, and agreed on peace. They created a border between their Kingdoms, and named each after their father. Many generations went by, each living in peace with each other, trading crafted goods and raw materials. But they lived under a curse set upon all descendants of Shin and Henko. The High Priests of Gado had forced a random son or daughter to guard the Gates of the Underworld, and to make sure all the souls that are still wondering the world from the Great Wars are sent to Heaven, as the debt the twins have to pay.

This peace of the Kingdoms lasted only until a descendant of Henko was born with all the fire and rage of his ancestral father. It was this son, named Hirtu, the started the Second Great War when he assassinated the ruler of Shin, a female named Cellnia, who was a Gatekeeper.

Gatekeepers:

Since the First Great War, the High Council of Gado have put a curse of the descendants of Shin and Henko, twin brother who raged war against each other for nearly a century, which was carried on by their sons when they died. So, randomly one of their descendants will be chosen to serve the Gods as the Gatekeeper to the Underworld, guiding the spirits that have died to Heaven and saving those in Hell. These descendants are neither dead or alive, having to ability to wonder freely from the Underworld to the Living world. Gatekeepers give off a different aura from the rest of the Shin and Henko citizens. A Gatekeeper's aura is a deep purple, signalling royalty to it's highest point. They are also born with heterochromia, having 2 different coloured eyes. In the case of Shin Gatekeepers, this is from Cellnia, 'the original Gatekeeper'. She had the genetic mutation though to have been exterminated by scientists of the Gado High Council, as a though that Gado's with this trait were impure to the species name. It was because of Cellnia that future Gatekeepers have Heterochromia.

Each Gatekeeper is given a lantern to help guide them through the worlds, in Eklli die Aker's case, her lantern contains the spirit of Cellnia herself. The spirit of Cellnia will help aide Eklli die Aker's in her quests, and help Eklli die Aker change the future for all Gados.

Personality:

Outspoken | Impatient | Brave | Kind | Level-headed | Strategic

Eklli die Aker is one of a more impatient soul. She simply doesn't have the time to wait longer than she thinks necessary for anything, which isn't a good this if you're a Gatekeeper. Elders of the Kingdom have tried in vain to teach the young lady patients, or who to help pass the time when things are taking a little longer than she thinks normal. They have also tried to teach her to not speak her mind, as she so often does, which has caused some mishaps along the way. Eklli die Aker's problem is that she doesn't speak before she talks, and this is bad for her. She cannot be trusted very much with secrets of the Kingdom, or to know plans that would be devastating of the Kingdom of Henko found out. However, Eklli die Aker is only young, she has many years to learn to control herself.

Eklli die Aker is very brave, something given to her by Cellnia, as well as the gift of being strategically minded. Eklli die Aker can do many things that would cause others to squirm or back away because of her bravery, and she is also able to stand up to others and fight for her right and beliefs. Just because she's a Gatekeeper, doesn't mean she is automatically like and respected. Eklli die Aker has aided the Kingdom's military leaders is new ways for battling against other kingdoms with a maximum chance at success. Cellnia was one of the greatest military leaders known to any of the Gado species, and through her gift Eklli die Aker has also become a top military adviser.

She may be impatient, but Eklli die Aker knows when enough is enough. She is able to bottle her anger and frustration and keep calm in those situation where one would think it impossible for a person who is as impatient as she. But Eklli die Aker does keep for cool, as she was taught by her mother though the use of meditation. Eklli die Aker is also very kind towards others, showing affection and generosity when necessary. However, Elders had told Eklli die Aker since her was very young to hide all emotions, as they can get in the way of her duties as a Gatekeeper.

History:

Kingdom of Shin, Planet of Vundia - Year 3890 IV

Exert from the High Priest's personal records.
Today I was informed that the next Gatekeeper was born, but for the first time since the 2nd Great War, it has been a female. She is born a servant of the Kingdom of Henko, so I had immediately sent out the Cavalry to bring the Gatekeeper to Shin, and if the Ruler of Henko comes to know he possess her, he will surely kill her. It is written in ancient scriptures that the assassinated Queen of Shin Cellnia left behind a daughter, who stole away to Henko and made her home there. This new Gatekeeper is said to bear striking resemblance to the Queen Cellnia, so these scriptures must be true. The line of Cellnia's father now must be protected, since this is the 3rd Gatekeeper from her family lines.

This new Gatekeeper has been named Eklli die Aker, Eklli by her birth mother, and die Aker by myself. She and her family will reside in the Palace among the descendants of Shin, where Elders will teach her of her duties once she is old enough.

It is unknown if the next Gatekeeper for Henko has too been born, but if it has we are sure to worry. The Gado High Council would have plans for us if it has.

Why Eklli die Aker?
I fell in love with the idea of a spirit living inside the lantern, as well as her beautiful design. So many ideas came to me, and it has been a bit of a struggle sorting them out I have to admit, with changing of things here and there, but I now have made everything so far the final copy. Eklli die Aker will aid me in my writing abilities, challenging me to a new style of writing. She will also have art done of her, by both myself and other artists. I can assure you she will not be left to collect dust, that isn't the duty of a Gatekeeper. She will be very active, even if it isn't apparent on the internet. Do frequently use all my characters, I just don't post them all over Chicken Smoothie or other places I use. I like to keep them private, I get a bit iffy if characters I own start gaining attention. I'm constantly worried my ideas will be stolen you see. But, I do say again, I will love Eklli die Aker and use her as much as she will allow me. Thank you for the opportunity to adopt her.

To do:
Basic Information
Preferences
Personality
History
Why I want her
Occupation explanation
Species explanation

work in progress

congrats winners, also donations are still open. kennels are also updated. if i forgot anything, please pm me on this account or tripp.

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me