The New Agency: closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What sort of prize would you be interested in?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 am

Just the fame!
27%
A few newborns!
19%
Adopting Privileges!
54%
I have a different idea and will PM you!
No votes

Total votes : 48

Re: The New Agency: Code Drop 4/13/14!

Postby booklover789 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:11 am

Tripp wrote:11 has been here for a while. 40 and 41 could probably use a revamp as well. i have to go back and check dates on some of the others.

I'll be doing a revamp for 11. :)

EDIT: Finished it!

Kennel number

Old images
ImageImage

Revamp version

where you got the lineart
Lineart made by Pilot.
Link to revamped picture: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2286911
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inactiveaccount713 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:38 pm

Pet's ID Tag: 3
Image of pet:
Name You'd Choose for It: Aysh
Species/Breed: Dog
Reason You Want It: His colors really draw me in, and they paint a picture of his personality beautifully.
History/Background/Other:
He one was a farm dog, but got very sick. The farmer thought that he would die, so he threw him out. A group of wild dogs took him in and healed him, so he has made it his job to make the farmer's life horrid.
Art:(not needed but extra credit)
Well, I don't have art, but I have this poem.

Happiness

What was it like?
I have
Forgotten

How did it feel?
Because I'm
Feeling rotten

Was it pure joy?
I had no
Safe haven

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.
inactiveaccount713

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:08 am

nudge, cd tonight. work on your forms. will do all updates during cd
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:21 pm

DONATIONS ARE STILL OPEN

scarlett 00- please pm Buecherwurm for permission and have them either post here stating you have it or link a screen cap of them saying you have it c:

booklover789 wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel #2: Paint

Image of pet

Name You'd Choose for It:
Crafted Paintbrush

Species/Breed:
Pony

Designer:
Smaug

Reason You Want Her:
The moment I saw her I honestly just fell in love. Her design is GORGEOUS - the awesome black and white hair, the smooth grey body, and the lovely paint splatters just go so well together!

"My friends call me Crafty, since my name's Crafted Paintbrush. Well, I should say...the friends I used to have. I'm kind of a loner, now. Don't talk much to anypony - not that I need to. I really don't like other ponies, anyway. They're mean. They make fun of my art, or even of me...calling me cruel and vicious things. Over the years...I've just given up. I truly have just given up all hope of making friends. I live by myself in a shack in the woods. I sometimes go into the city for food and art supplies, but when I'm there I speak as little as possible. Ponies think I'm odd, so they stay away. It's better this way...I don't have to deal with getting my feelings hurt or my heart broken any longer."

NARANDA wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel #9

Image of pet
Name You'd Choose for It: Orbis
Species/Breed: Wolf

Reason You Want It:
I fell in love with this boy's colors and markings from the moment Tripp first created and posted him in oekaki! I love natural colored wolf characters and he is just so perfect! He has a design that I love, and is totally the style I am seeking! I can already imagine what I'm gonna use him all for! All the stories I am going to write and all the art I am going to get him! I also hope to add this fella to some of my RPs!
So Ya, this is the reason I want him and some of the things I will do with him. He is so amazing!!!

Orbis is a quiet and noble wolf. We walks around with his head held high, proud, but not boastful. He does not show his emotions all that much, wearing a mask of seriousness. He can be kind, but showing that side of him is hard to do. He is used to looking at the facts and determining things from that, he is not so used to determining things from emotions, especially the emotion love.
I am the second eldest son of my parents. I was born into a noble family, and my older brother was the true heir of our family. I had two brothers and two sisters, so there were five us in all. I did not mind not being the heir. He would have been a better leader than I ever could have been. He was so kind and gentle, he understood the people and their suffering. He would have been loved by the people. But that also means he would have been hated by many enemies who could not match up to him in the eyes of the people. He had to have guards with him at all times, he was rarely allowed to leave the safety of the mansion, he almost became like a prisoner, no, he was a prisoner, in his own home.

No matter what we did though, we could not change fate. They sent many assassins after him, many in which we managed to repel, but one was finally able to make it past all of our carefully set protection. The day was gloomy like all the happiness and joy from the world was taken away when my brother left us. I did not normally show my emotions, but my brother was my best friend. Now he was gone, taken from me by fiends who wanted power. I hated them all, for taking away my brother, for hurting my parents, for everything. In that moment I became heir, but I kept thinking to myself, I am not up for the task. When my father became ill, I knew I would have to take over soon. I was actually scared for that day, but as long as my father was alive my place was only temporary. His death though, is what changed my mother. She was always sad, her cheery self gone, then I later found out my father was poisoned. Now they were going too far, assassinating my brother, poisoning my father? How would they try and kill me? Through war.

I was in charge now, but I had no choice, I had to defend the people of my father, my brother. I could not let the enemy kill and destroy the innocent. I had to fight. So we prepared and headed out to war. They though we were weak without my father, without my brother, but they still had me. I was strong and determined, but I started to hide my emotions under a mask, hiding them from the enemy as to not allow them to use my feelings against me. They hurt me even further in that war. I don't know how they got to her, she was safe at the mansion, but she snuck away, wanting to make sure I was safe. How dare they attack my mother undefended and unable to fight. My flames of anger grew worse and the fog of hate in my heart became thicker. Both my parents and my brother. I would not lose this war to murders who kill the innocent and defenseless. No, they did not deserve victory in this war. I encouraged my men and we fought harder then ever before. We won, we had defended our kingdom, but mourning filled the land at the thought of all the loved ones lost and the loss of the kingdom's Queen. Families had been torn apart and I did not know how to comfort the families who had lost someone. My brother would have known.

Our kingdom is still cleaning up from the war, rebuilding and trying to grow crops. Everyone is picking up the pieces of of their losses and are rebuilding their homes and families. I hated seeing the people sad, suffer, but I was not my brother, I was not the one who understood the people. Sometimes I wish I had taken the time to do so. To learn about the people and their ways. What they want and hold dear to them. But I was lazy and thought I would never be a leader, I was just my brother's younger sibling. I guess destiny can be cruel, giving us paths in which we know not of and choose without realizing. I was given a destiny I wish I wasn't given, but I could not control my own fate, for I did not know that this was my fate.

Art:
I do hope to get some art for adoption, but if I am unable to get art for adoption, I shall spoil him if I win him and use him for art practice while I am learning how to draw and replicate designs accurately into nice free lines I find/my practice art that I draw.

XxDeathscarxX wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:

Kennel 21

Image of pet

Ryuu(Dragon in Japanese)

Species/Breed:

Wolf

Male

Reason You Want It:

The designs caught my eye, surprisingly enough, but its because of his dark look. You could never know what he could be like: evil or good, hyper or calm, battle-hungry or peaceful, the thoughts are endless on a wolf such as himself. He is the type of wolf that goes by "Never judge a book by its cover", which fits him very well! I just love it, and he would be great to my character collection, I have many wolf characters than I do cat characters, because a wolf simply is judged by their looks half of the time, so I think having this one could really say something if I end up using him for a roleplay. He is just perfect and I absolutely adore it!

As a pup, Xavier was raised in a pack by his mother and father, who were the alphas of this pack. This youngster had a brother and a sister, the brother was the middle child, and the sister was the oldest out of the three. His parents were named Beast(one of my wolf chars), and Haru(another char). His brother was Spike(char), who was the 'hot-shot' of the siblings, trying to enter in fights and always thinking he could be smooth with the she-wolves. Which, in fact he wasn't, for it was Spike for crying out loud! This wolf thought he was tough, and always tended to pick on poor Xavier, telling him that he was the runt of the family, but really, he was the biggest of the three from Beast's genetics. Beast was a large wolf, never liked others until he met Haru, for a big wolf, Beast was kind and gentle, and always hanged out with Xavier, being a father figure to the lad. His sister was Tanis(Char), she always yelled at Spike and protected Xavier, for a small she-wolf, she was the toughest. Haru, his mother, was a she-wolf of pure gold, never harmed anyone, not a single one, she only used words to settle a fight, no matter what it was or why it even started. She always ended it.

Xavier had a great family, along with a few friends, even the elders of the pack loved him along with Tanis, for they turned out better than their middle brother, Spike. Xavier didn't like to be the center of attention, but he couldn't help it, for he turned out like his father; big, strong, loving, and calm. He was meant to be like this. Spike, however, did not like this so much, so he took two pups who were the age of two months and set them near a river, along with hiding his scent by using the mud near the riverbank. Xavier was shocked when the pups were gone, unsure of what to do, then noticed that Spike had a devious look, which rose suspicion in Xavier, but the wolf looked for them, anyway until nightfall, when he heard the pups crying out for help and ran to their aid. Right when he was about to get them to follow him, he felt a body shove into him, causing him to lose balance and fall into the raging waters of the river. The young wolf cried out for help, noticing that Spike was there, but Spike did nothing, only watched as his own brother flowed down the river. Hitting a few rocks on the way, Xavier blacked out until he washed up on an unknown shore, where he was saved by tribal wolves. They took care of him, fed him, everything until he was back to health.

Xavier tried asking the way to his pack, but the tribe didn't know anything about his pack, only questioned by what a pack even was, some knew what it was, but never heard of his pack. This worried Xavier, for he had no way back to his own home. Now the young male wolf searches, hoping to one day reunite with his pack and banish Spike from ever coming back. A wolf could only hope for the best.

-

Warriors4Life4ever wrote:Pet's ID Tag:36,Milkshake
Image of petImage
Name You'd Choose for It:Milkshake
Species/Breed:Cat
Reason You Want It:Its so cute and I would draw her all the time!Its just so cute and It would be my first from here.She just looks like she was sitting there for so long that the little guy needs a home!
History/Background/Other:Milkshake was a normal kitty,until she had a strawberry milkshake!She was so messy she got strawberry milkshake all over herself!Then,it molded onto her body.Thats how she got her pink milkshakey paws.
Art:(not needed but extra credit) I might do that sometime later

Renea wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
#18, "Melody"
Image of pet
I would like to change his name to Kait, please.
Species/Breed:
Wolf of Melodies.
(Made it up)
Reason You Want It:
This boy has been sitting here for ages and needs a loving, caring home. I would love to be the one to provide this for him. He's also so very blue, and I just love the color blue. I hope to provide him with art and compassion. I also have been planning an idea for some wolves/canines, and this boy fits what I need. If I'm not permitted to do it, of course I will change it, but he's so perfect!
They say in the world of fairies, that a baby's first laugh creates a fairy. Every bell wrung gives an angel their wings. However, to create a wolf of melodies, they are created by lullabies. For every lullaby sung, these creatures grow and blossom until they become adults where they fade away into the music that created them. So long as that song stays alive, they will too.
Kait however was not so lucky. At a young age for him, his lullaby was lost forever. It faded out of existence. Yet to be found. He isn't alone, it happens sometimes. These wolves are stuck between adulthood and childhood. However, they can never die. Now, Kait is stuck in a world where his friends all fade and he seeks those who are like him. He is the start of a large quest, but only he can find more to unlock the mystery and find his lullaby.
Art:
None at this time. ^^

Revamp 1
Original
Extra Art

Zoecatz1 wrote:
Pet's ID Tag: 3
Image of pet:
Name You'd Choose for It: Aysh
Species/Breed: Dog
Reason You Want It: His colors really draw me in, and they paint a picture of his personality beautifully.
He one was a farm dog, but got very sick. The farmer thought that he would die, so he threw him out. A group of wild dogs took him in and healed him, so he has made it his job to make the farmer's life horrid.
Well, I don't have art, but I have this poem.

Happiness

What was it like?
I have
Forgotten

How did it feel?
Because I'm
Feeling rotten

Was it pure joy?
I had no
Safe haven

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The New Agency: Code Drop 4/28/14!

Postby amamile » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:29 am

Creature's Name
Heike

Do
if you don't want her return her to me

Don't
let her collect dust
change gender

Link Art Link
n/a

Did you originally adopt this design here, and if yes what was it's name?

Do you currently have any other characters up for adoption already? If so how many?
One uwu

what do you want to happen to the character after 6 months with no one adopting it?:
return her to me <3
ama . adult . she/her
i come back to visit now n then
thsig art credit
amamile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:39 am

I have permission from wesleydog to expand upon Tea's name. Proof can be seen below.
booklover789 wrote:Hello, wesley! :D I've fallen in love with your ADORABLE Tapir character, Tea! :D I was wondering, though, since you said not to change her name...could I possibly expand upon it? I was thinking of naming her Tea Leaves or Tea Petals. Would that be acceptable?

Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel #25: Tea

Images of pet

Name:
Tea Leaves

Nicknames:
Petals, Tea, Tea Petals

Species/Breed:
Tapir (Mix between a South American Tapir and Malayan Tapir)

Reason You Want It:
The moment I looked at her, I swear I fell in love. A tapir is not the most beautiful creature on the planet, but I think Tea is the best and most beautiful tapir I've ever seen. She is just amazing with the dark and pale pinks, the small accents of pale yellow, and her gorgeous blue eyes. She seems shy, and that aspect is simply adorable in a baby Tapir like herself. She just looks so sweet and fragile...like she needs someone to take care of her. I'd really like to be that someone. :)

WIP!

Tea Leaves grew up in the rainforests of South America, where she lived with her mother, a South American Tapir. Her father, a Malayan Tapir, had met and fallen in love with her mother after he escaped from a zoo and wandered into the forest where her mother was staying with the small herd of Tapirs. Tea's father ended up dying shortly afterwards, due to poachers. Her mother had barely escaped, and later gave birth to Tea. Tea was an only child up until her mother fell in love again, having her a baby boy. Tea and her brother, Michael, were the only children Tea's mother ever had. Tea was two years older than Michael, and often felt more like a mother to him than a sister. Caring and kind in nature, Tea would often take care of Michael and the rest of the younger Tapirs in the herd they lived in. Tea's mother stayed with the male she'd fallen in love with, never straying far from his side. Tea would often teach the very young Tapirs to use their short trunks to root around in the soil, getting leaves that had fallen from the trees above. Once they got bigger, Tea would teach them to get the leaves directly from the tree, which was more difficult, especially for smaller Tapirs, like herself.
Sometimes, when human poachers came around, they'd drop things and forget to pick them back up again. Tea would collect these things, like broken shards of glass, feathers, and other small objects. She'd then find some twine or thread that had fallen off of the poachers' clothes and tie the items together, stringing them from the tree branches. One thing she always kept for herself was a bell. One of the poachers had dropped it, and she loved the tinkling sound it make when shaken. She never told anyone she had it, and would often venture away from the group to play with it as a child, so that no one would hear it and take it away from her.

Last edited by booklover789 on Sun May 04, 2014 11:31 am, edited 4 times in total.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:46 am

Reserving my form here for this boy. Reserving the name nanook, taljuk, or taquiq

Pet's ID Tag:
Image of pet
Species/Breed:

Last edited by koegami on Thu May 01, 2014 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aragami » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:48 am

Oh yay, I'm guessing that the quoted pets above that the people put forms up for got them? Sorry, I was quite busy.
Aragami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The New Agency: Code Drop 4/7/14!

Postby Lance-McClain » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:09 am

Pet's ID Tag: #---

Image of pet

Name You'd Choose for It: Alezander

Species/Breed: Black Fox

Reason You Want It: His looks are beautiful. I love how the tail tip looks like a sunrise {to me} and it fades into the dawnish/ night color. He's a beautiful, beautiful fox and the color scheme is fantastic. He'll make an excellent addition to my ever growing family.

Background/Personality: Born as an outcast, his mother abandoned him in the forest at a month old. He's mostly been on his own except for the chosen few times he made a "friend" who was willing to help him take down a kill so they could both est then part ways. He doesn't have many social skills, as the only things he communicates with normally end up dead and eaten or leaving after a day. Some day he'd like to get a real friend but for now, he's fine

Art: I'll be drawing him a lot and spoiling him with tons of art

Last edited by Lance-McClain on Thu May 01, 2014 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

♡ DEX/ LANCE ♡
DA || Stream

-- Status --
somewhat active

Comms - OPEN
Trades - Ask me!
Requests - Friends Only
Streaming? - OFFLINE
Current Roleplay - QuartzClan - DT - O&A
Lance-McClain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Thu May 01, 2014 9:36 am

loke you may want to read the preferences on him again. hes only allowed to be a fox.

cd sunday guys
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me