The New Agency: closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What sort of prize would you be interested in?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 am

Just the fame!
27%
A few newborns!
19%
Adopting Privileges!
54%
I have a different idea and will PM you!
No votes

Total votes : 48

Re: The New Agency: Code Drop 3/31/14!

Postby Arsenic » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:13 pm

wow, hope I did this right

Creature's Name:
Paint

Image:
art (c) me

Code:
Code: Select all
[img]http://i.imgur.com/rgAKrCs.png[/img]

Do:
-It would be cool if you, the owner, shot me a pm if/when this character changes hands aka trade/sell/gift
(I just like to keep track, that's all :>)
-Do whatever the heck you want with her

Don't:
-Nada

Art Link:
noot

Did you originally adopt this design here, and if yes what was it's name?
nope

Do you currently have any other characters up for adoption already? If so how many?
nope

what do you want to happen to the character after 6 months with no one adopting it?:
give it back, I guess :)
Arsenic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:48 am

Bump ^-^
Wesley
she/they genderqueer demisexual lesbian

ART FIGHT || FLIGHT RISING

Hello, my name is Wesley & I have a Juris Doctor!
I collect crystals/minerals, Build a Bears, & stickers.
I am also interested in dinosaurs, Glass Animals, Animal Crossing, Pokemon,
various anime shows, magic, and writing/character collecting!
My birthday is August 8th!
I'm a non-theistic eclectic witch. ♥

Image Image Image Image

Art to left by lemonlotte
Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:15 pm

Persassy Jackson ♥-
7- If permission is needed for you to adopt a character, you must post a screencap proving that you got permission at the end of your form.
. no worded quotes, only screen caps, this helps prevent false permissions.

front page has been updated, amazing design Smaug!
booklover789 wrote:Thanks for Klondike! :D I LOVE him!

Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel #9: Toxic

Image of pet

Name:
Bryony

Nickname:
Toxic

Name and Nickname Meanings and Origins:
Bryony - Poisonous Climbing Vine - English
Toxic - Involving Something Poisonous; Relating to or Containing a Poison or Toxin; Deadly - Latin

Species/Breed:
Wolf

Reason You Want It:
I totally fell in love with her design. She is just so beautiful...I love every aspect of her design. Her GORGEOUS pink and purple eyes; the green base; the beautiful purple and pink markings on her legs and paws; the awesome design on her face; and her totally rad color scheme are OUTSTANDING! :D

History/Background/Other:
WIP

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.

wesleydog wrote:
Pet's ID Tag: Kennel 37
Image of pet

Name You'd Choose for It: Einstein (the last name of arguably the best scientist to live!)

Species/Breed: Saluki Dog

Reason You Want It: I usually bond better with natural canine designs and this boy caught my eyes as soon as I saw him! I really liked his original name but as per the donor's request, I'm not allowed to keep it. I did keep the ending 'Stein' and build his base personality around the opposite of Albert Einstein. I really like the way he looks and I'm musing for him, so I thought I might as well try out. ;3

Personality: Einstein isn't really the brightest crayon in the box. In fact, he's far from it. He has a hard time spelling and a case of dyslexia that is very difficult for him to overcome. In addition, he needs extra attention when being taught and is a hands-on learner; he can't understand something just from watching it or hearing about it. People often say it's ironic that he's not brilliant, because he's named for one of the smartest scientists that have lived. Behind his back, he's been called "Non-stein," which pokes fun at his difficulty learning. Einstein has accepted the fact that kids are simply mean. He's used to being put down, but doesn't hear a word of it. In fact, he's very good at tuning out those who try to get to him. He's determined to overcome the hate.

Einstein is a serious gentleman. He's completely in love with a gorgeous girl named Amanda, who's had her heart broken many times. He doubts that he'll get to be with her, but he's always her trampoline to help her bounce back into socializing whenever she's gone through a particularly difficult breakup. He tries to make her feel valued like she's the only girl in the world, so he's always doing favors like holding the door for her and carrying her books and buying an extra latte for her.
    Even though Einstein tries to show off his strong, gentlemanly side, he's very reliant on other people. He's constantly seeking out help from his foreign languages teacher, one of the most trusted adults in his life. He's a momma's boy and he does everything that his mother asks him to do for her. He's often forking up chunks of cash to help pay for house expenses, walking to the mini mart down the street for a gallon of milk, or keeping her company when she's upset. However, his mom is far too protective of him. She tries to baby him whenever he is bullied and jump to his defense, but Einstein prefers to stay strong through it on his own.

I'm sure that Einstein sounds very valiant, but don't get me wrong, he also has a habit of rolling his eyes when others talk to him. He has a hard time taking certain people seriously and he gets really annoyed when they try to talk to him. One of his quirks is that he has a tendency to stare at the bottom of his left paw whenever he gets anxious or nervous to try to divert his attention to something else.

Brief History: (Right now it's just a summary. Hopefully I'll find time to write it with more context later Image)
    Einstein was born into a high crime city with a failing public school system. In fact, shortly after Einstein was born, his father was arrested for drug dealing and put in the slammer himself. Einstein's mother was devastated because the crime had taken place behind her back. She stressed herself out over being home often enough to feed and care for Einstein and working enough hours to pay the bills and the grocery receipt. A woman who was once young, tidy, and beautiful aged very quickly with signs of her first wrinkle and grey hair when Einstein was about 5 years old.

Einstein never knew much about his dad. In fact, to this day, he still has no knowledge of where he is. Perhaps he's still in prison, or maybe he got out and chooses to stay away from his family. Either way, Einstein doesn't ever contact him, and he doesn't ever care to either. He's learned on his own how to become a gentleman, and he doesn't need to be taught strength or endurance. It's something that comes naturally to his lithe body.

Even though Einstein was always respectful and a huge momma's boy, he used to get into fights in middle school. Often times, an older, stronger kid would make a comment about Einstein's mother's old age or Einstein's personality problems reading. In fact, he even got remarks like "Where's your dad today, Non-stein?" It was children like that who really set Einstein off. He'd throw the first punch and surprise them with his strength, but it nearly got him expelled from the public school system he's gone to his whole life.

Einstein has always done plenty of odd jobs for his mother. He usually does the grocery shopping, or he'll go over to a neighbor's house to fix their fence or water their plants when they're away, anything to rake in a few more dollar bills. He also spends a lot of time at the library, trying to teach himself how to read more fluently with their free books on a wide range of topics. Because of his dyslexia and trouble reading, Einstein used to attend tutoring. However, when it got too expensive for his mother to keep paying, he had to drop it. It's increasingly challenging for him to read, especially as he is a junior in high school with but one year of schooling left.

Einstein has always had a particular fascination with medicine. He doesn't receive very high marks in school, but it doesn't mean that the poor fellow is stupid. He's always dreamed of becoming a pharmacist, but many others have laughed at him and told him that was preposterous; it would never happen. Imagine Einstein in a white suit, filling a prescription, when he messes up a few letters and gives someone the wrong drug. To be honest, that could become a fatal mistake. This is Einstein's main reason for desiring to learn how to read. He wants to be able to become a pharmacist, without bringing harm to other people.

Einstein has the long-shot dream of attending a university one day. Even a community college would be a large step for him. He doesn't have a lot of money, it's very tight in his household, but he keeps a secret stash of crumpled up bills to save for college. In reality, it's no more than a pile of fives, tens, and twenties, but for Einstein, it feels like a huge start. He's looking for just one person to invest enough time in him to teach him how to overcome his dyslexia.

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The New Agency: Code Drop 4/7/14!

Postby Lance-McClain » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm

What's a screen cap?

♡ DEX/ LANCE ♡
DA || Stream

-- Status --
somewhat active

Comms - OPEN
Trades - Ask me!
Requests - Friends Only
Streaming? - OFFLINE
Current Roleplay - QuartzClan - DT - O&A
Lance-McClain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:22 pm

"a still picture taken from a computer or television screen". this link should tell you how to do it for pc, macs, and some phone brands.
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Seeker

Postby Piefan » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:42 pm

Well jeez, a code drop while I was in the process of making this. And I thought I was fast. Better practice my typing skills then.

Pet's ID Tag:
Image of pet
Name You'd Choose for It:
    Seeker
Species/Breed:
    Dog
Reason You Want It:
    Well, you see, I am rather fond of dogs. Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to even touch them in real life, so I decided to fill the gap with characters. I browsed this agency in hopes of finding one - and I did! Of course, there are plenty other characters here, so why this one, you may ask? I have always been fond of simple, yet beautiful designs, and that describes this dog perfectly. Purple is also one of my favourite colours, along with everything else, it looked perfect.
History/Background/Other:
    Seeker has always, for the most part, been a wild dog living a solitary life. When he was born, it was to a pair of tamed dogs living in a human's home, but their owner had muttered something about not being able to handle such a huge litter. Seeker's parents were worried about this, but as a young puppy, he never understood why. Unlike his siblings who were treated well with fascinating names and large amounts of food, he seemed to be forgotten - or perhaps they simply did not care, but he assumed it was not the latter at the time - and usually was given whatever leftovers they had, which was not enough to fill him up. His parents, the kindly dogs they were, purposely ate less so that Seeker got more food. He was never named either, simply being referred to as "Puppy", "Purple striped dog" or other weird things.

The young dog only lived that life for a few days - and how he would miss it. He was soon kicked out and left in the streets. It was a simple occasion, he was brought out by his owner, put on the sidewalk, and the human only said one thing the entire time - "I'm sorry." He drove off after that, leaving the poor puppy alone. Seeker managed to scrape food from the trash whenever he was hungry, he disliked it, but he had no choice, either do that or starve.

Seeker stayed away from humans whenever possible, maturing quickly due to necessity; he couldn't survive avoiding 'scary' things, now could he? No. He became independent, and adopted a name he liked: Seeker. He had to seek things out in the trash, so what better name than that? He grew fond of the name, and used it whenever he needed to introduce himself. To this day, he hasn't changed all that much, still staying alone in the streets and having the same name.

(And in my imaginary world, dogs can be in any colour, but that world is still primarily inhabited by humans. That history was longer than expected, but o well.)

Art:
    I don't have any, unfortunately, I prefer to only order art once I own the character
I'm socially awkward and sometimes terse - don't mind me.
Piefan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:55 pm

Thank you so much for Einstein! I'll have to keep a look out for other lovelies I might want to try for and post a few donations later. <3
Wesley

Image Image Image Image

Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lance-McClain » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:27 am

Alright. I can screen cap but I, personally, on the phone type I have, cannot post files or pictures of any kind. What do I do now?

♡ DEX/ LANCE ♡
DA || Stream

-- Status --
somewhat active

Comms - OPEN
Trades - Ask me!
Requests - Friends Only
Streaming? - OFFLINE
Current Roleplay - QuartzClan - DT - O&A
Lance-McClain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amamile » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:02 pm

a little revamp ♥

Kennel number

Old image

Revamp version

where you got the lineart
It's custom art by me, if that's okay?
ama . adult . she/her
i come back to visit now n then
thsig art credit
amamile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:22 pm

Yikes she's stunning <3 ^^'
Wesley

Image Image Image Image

Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me