The New Agency: closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What sort of prize would you be interested in?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 am

Just the fame!
27%
A few newborns!
19%
Adopting Privileges!
54%
I have a different idea and will PM you!
No votes

Total votes : 48

Re: The New Agency: Code Drop 2/28/14!

Postby booklover789 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:13 pm

Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel #26

Image of pet

Name You'd Choose for It:
Khalida

Name Meaning:
Eternal Life (Arabic)

Species/Breed:
Shiba Inu - Canis lupus familiaris - 柴犬

Reason You Want It:
I ADORE her design! She's so beautiful - her expressive eyes and gorgeous design drew me in almost immediately. I also got a new idea for a story when I looked at her, so I'll be certain to write one up for her down below. :)

Personality:
Dutiful
Even when Khalida has a difficult task to perform, she does it with determination and never fails at it. Even if she has to tell someone of a death, or actually help a person through the "spirit world" to their final resting place, she does so with pride in her important job and a heart full of love.

Dalai Lama wrote:Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend - or a meaningful day.

Wise, Humorous, Stern, Serious
Khalida is very wise, seeing as she's lived for hundreds of years. She rarely cries, and comforts those who do.
She has a sense of humor, and smiles as frequently as needed, but for the most part, she is very calm and stony-faced. Not quite a downer, Khalida isn't always the most cheerful being in the room - but when she is joyful, the whole world smiles with her.
She takes her job seriously, and doesn't bow before any beings other than her boss. She doesn't take orders from her clients, nor does she take requests from any earthly beings.

Khalil Gibran wrote:Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children.

I work every single day,
Oh, to make it!
And there's no way to fake it!
To make the grade,
Just gotta take it;
So I do!
I don't need a got a hand,
No, no!
I got this covered!
Don't you understand "No matter what"?

I keep dancin'!
Jump, jump in the middle!
I keep movin'!
Shake, shake it a little!
I keep singin'!
Grooving all the time!

I get paid on a Friday,
I spend everything
'Cause I live my life - yeah!

I keep dancing!
I keep movin'!
Shake, shake, shake it a little!
I keep singing!
Grooving all the time!

~ Keep Dancing

I used to care about their rules, their game;
But now I know that it's not about them,
I can be who I want to be!

And I'm a beautiful woman, on top!
Won't bow my face; I'm a proud woman, yeah!

And when the doors opened up,
And I saw what I got,
I knew I had to go for it,
Ready or not!

Then you played the fool,
Played this fool like you've nothing to lose!
But you weren't on my mind;
I won't do anything for love!

You don't need no one to believe in you,
Just look inside and you'll see it's true!
Ooh, 'cause you are beautiful!

And I saw what I got,
Ready or not!

~ You Are Beautiful

Sholom Aleichem wrote:Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.

Eminem wrote:The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.

Robert Frost wrote:In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.

Will Smith wrote:Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.

Harvey Fierstein wrote:Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.

History/Background/Other:

"I give life and take life away...it's a tough task, but it's my duty."
He sighed, looking down at the multicolored dog. "That's a hard duty to have."
She nodded. "Yes; but I do love my job. I enjoy it."
"Even when you have to take someone's life away?"
"That's more of a difficult situation...but I still do as I'm ordered."
The young boy nodded, rolling over in bed. "Thanks for visiting me again, Khalida."
"You're welcome. Now, sleep well. I'm off to my next client."
"Goodnight."

With a whoosh of air and tiny glittering sparkles, Khalida disappeared from the boy's dream. She blinked, opening her yellow eyes to the fluffy clouds and bright light she called home. She looked behind her, noticing the throne room where her boss sat. "God?" she asked quietly, bowing before Him as she waited for an answer.
"Enter," His soft but stern voice spoke in a reassuring manner.
She did so. "I have finished with Timmy. Who's my next client, and my mission?"
"Here," He said, sweeping his hand out, motioning to the chart on the wall.
Khalida trotted over to the chart, bouncing along on the clouds in a happy manner. She read it quickly, gulping. "Someone's time to go?" she asked, fighting back tears. "But...she's so young..."
"Cancer has ravaged her body. I can save her by bringing her into my presence. She will feel no more pain, sorrow, or suffering. She will finally be happy."
"I understand," Khalida said, bowing quickly before racing off to her next assignment.

Art:
May add some later...but probably won't.

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.
Last edited by booklover789 on Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:54 am

I'm so excited, I could collapse.
This week has had a rough start and this made me really happy.
Thank you so much Tripp, and your boyfriend too. c:
Wesley
she/they genderqueer demisexual lesbian

ART FIGHT || FLIGHT RISING

Hello, my name is Wesley & I have a Juris Doctor!
I collect crystals/minerals, Build a Bears, & stickers.
I am also interested in dinosaurs, Glass Animals, Animal Crossing, Pokemon,
various anime shows, magic, and writing/character collecting!
My birthday is August 8th!
I'm a non-theistic eclectic witch. ♥

Image Image Image Image

Art to left by lemonlotte
Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SAPPHOLYTE » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:29 pm

I made all these back when I was playing Horse Phenomena, since I quit that website awhile ago I have no had any use for them. So here is to hoping they find better homes here! :D

Creature's Name: Nameless
Image:
Code:
Do:Have fun with it!And please change the name. Do not keep the one I gave them.
Don't: Not have fun with it. >:C
Link Art Link: This is my own artwork. :)
Do you currently have any other characters up for adoption already? If so how many? Nope
what do you want to happen to the character after 6 months with no one adopting it?: Remove it from the kennels and I will see about it from then on.
Image:
Code:
Do:Have fun with it!And please change the name. Do not keep the one I gave them.
Do you currently have any other characters up for adoption already? If so how many? Nope
what do you want to happen to the character after 6 months with no one adopting it?: Remove it from the kennels and I will see about it from then on.

Image:
Code:

Image:
Code:

Image:
Code:
♀//🏳️‍🌈//♌//RadFem
Joan Ferguson/Vera Bennett && Bellatrix Lestrange/Hermione Granger && Maleficent/Aurora
SAPPHOLYTE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The New Agency ~ Please Do NOT Post!

Postby Lance-McClain » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:39 pm

Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel #22

Image of pet

Perseus

Species/Breed:
Hellhound

Reason You Want It:
I found his looks intriguing and I love them. I also felt a pull, like something wanted me to see his donation form. If I were to get him, I'd love him forever and never give him away.

You've probably heard the story of Rudolph and his odd light-up nose, right? Its kinda similar with Percy, here. His feet are an unnatural white for a Hellhound which also glow, as do his horn tips and sharp blade of a tail tip. He was teased for it but, instead of feeling different and hated, he embraced his differences, telling himself that they made him, him. Since he's grown and a battle hound, also used for tracking, he has blood red armour which gives him an intimidating scaly looking feature from a distance but also protects him from attacks. Around his neck is a sapphire jewel on a wire.

Art:

Last edited by Lance-McClain on Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

♡ DEX/ LANCE ♡
DA || Stream

-- Status --
somewhat active

Comms - OPEN
Trades - Ask me!
Requests - Friends Only
Streaming? - OFFLINE
Current Roleplay - QuartzClan - DT - O&A
Lance-McClain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:07 am

So...I've got a question. I can sort of remember reading in the rules that only one character application is available per person per code drop. In other words, I can't try to win 2 or 3 pets; I can only try to win one. After that code drop I may try for another one.

Is this still the rule here, or am I mistaken?
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lance-McClain » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:07 am

Its still a rule I just accidently skipped over the rule.

♡ DEX/ LANCE ♡
DA || Stream

-- Status --
somewhat active

Comms - OPEN
Trades - Ask me!
Requests - Friends Only
Streaming? - OFFLINE
Current Roleplay - QuartzClan - DT - O&A
Lance-McClain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:40 pm

booklover789 wrote:So...I've got a question. I can sort of remember reading in the rules that only one character application is available per person per code drop. In other words, I can't try to win 2 or 3 pets; I can only try to win one. After that code drop I may try for another one.

Is this still the rule here, or am I mistaken?

if you applied for a character and it was given out that code drop, then you can apply for another. this rule was ignored allowing people to try for more then one a while ago to help clear kennels, but since then it has been put back in to place.

Guys, i am so insanely sorry for my lack of activity, its been busy here, and we we're hit with a storm and 50 degree weather then another strom of snow and now rain so there is a flood advisory going. we've been trying to prepare and get things ready in case we should get flooding. I'll update everything in the morning and do cd sunday.
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:52 pm

Pet's ID Tag: The majestic beast in Kennel #22.
Image of pet: Image
Name You'd Choose for It: September, named after the Sapphire Jewel pendent he wears, which contains his heart.
Species/Breed: Mutant/Unknown.
Gender: Technically, September is genderless, but for everyone's sake, we'll refer to him as a male.
Reason You Want It: Well, I was randomly jumping in and out of CS Adoption Agencies, looking at all of the pretty characters, when I stumbled across The New Agency. I was curious, to say the least, and decided to check it out. (I'm now glad that I did.) I was searching through the kennels - two had caught my eye, as did five and twenty-six. But as I scrolled down the page, something was compelling me to go back up and take a second glance at one of the characters.
That character was in Kennel #22. September.
I was fascinated with his design. His armor, his glowing features - everything appealed to me. Something screamed at me to apply, to try to win him. I wanted so badly to further develop him, to draw him, to call him my own. That's when I decided to, at the very least, try.
I want him because he is so intriguing to me. I absolutely adore his simplicity, and this well-thought out reference sheet tells me that he will be a very interesting character to work with. If I were to win this character, I would certainly cherish him. He'd be drawn constantly, role-played as, written as, and would probably work his way up to fursona status in a very short amount of time. Overall, he will be loved.
Story: { Written in third-person perspective. Goes from my persona, Raff's POV to September's. }
The cavern was damp and cold, but it was the perfect shelter for fifteen-year-old Ravenna "Raff" Foley. The young girl cried out joyously at the sight of it, immediately rushing out of the rainstorm and into the cave. She dropped her knapsack on the rocky floor, not even noticing that she'd dropped it in a puddle, and looked around in awe.
She'd been in these woods for a while, now - four days, to be exact. Knew her way around quite well, actually. However, she wasn't there for a hike. She wasn't exploring. She didn't get lost. The reason she was in those very woods was much darker than you'd imagine.
About a week before, Ravenna had agreed with a man to compete in a fighting tournament. She wanted the money to help her family out of bankruptcy, to save her family from falling apart.
What she didn't know, however, was that this tournament was to the death. She'd have to kill or be killed. She found that out early on.
Raff had met a slightly older man in the arena, which consisted of a small mountainside, this forest, and an open field. He immediately blindsided her and slashed her leg. After a brief struggle, the man was thrown off of Ravenna and stabbed in the chest, left to die. She knew this wouldn't end well - definitely not for that man, and certainly not for her. She couldn't trust anyone anymore.
Ravenna now limped around inside the cave, taking refuge from the mad, murderous tourney fighters that were still out for blood. She sat down, groaning once she realized her supplies were soaked from the puddle. "Beggars can't be choosers," she grumbled to herself quietly, letting out a heavy sigh and laying her head down on her dampened knapsack. "At least I have a pillow."
And with that, she slept.
The beast was large. Mighty, powerful, and strong enough to kill a full-grown man with one bite. He was feared by all, and had all the power and territory he could ever ask for.
But why did he feel so lonely?
Emotions, he knew, were petty. They controlled you, made you weaker. He tried so desperately to rid himself of these pesky emotions, but alas, one sprung up every now and again.
Loneliness.
The beast sighed and stood to his full height - five feet, two inches - and began towards the maw of the cave. His pawpads were roughened by countless days and nights in this cave. Of course, he'd never leave the cave - except for, on occasions, hunting. It was simply too annoying - for him, at least. The beast wore red armor, which was impenetrable by bullets and most weaponry. His tail was one long, jagged razor, which was perfect for slicing down enemies. His right canine tooth could kill a man with lethal venom, and his left could easily knock out another man. Yet Fleshies didn't seem to understand that. As soon as they laid eyes upon him, it was either fight or flight. They'd run off screaming or battle to the death, get your gun, Annie, we're going hunting. He growled slightly at the thought of it, his white eyes narrowing just a fraction of an inch.
Suddenly, he spotted something at the mouth of the cave he called home. It was close enough to the entrance so it could escape easily, but deep enough so it couldn't be spotted by outsiders. The beast paused. His heart, which was encased by sapphire, was pounding. He curled his maw upwards, his jet-black teeth (and red canines) now visible. Was it an intruder? He was almost certain it was. By the looks of it, it was a Fleshy.
Perfect. Another meal.
Ravenna squirmed in her sleep, clutching her backpack tightly. Sweat poured in little beads down her temple, despite the cold, and she grew restless, tossing and turning violently. Suddenly she awoke, a small cry emitting from her lips. Immediately she regretted her actions, and clasped a hand over her mouth. But alas, it was too late.
"Who's there?!" a voice from outside the cave called. Raff could just barely make out the silhouette of a woman - probably around 5'9" - turning quickly towards the maw of the cave. She could tell the older woman was smiling; it was evident in her next words.
"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" the woman sneered, entering the cave swiftly. Her emerald eyes were locked on the mismatched ones of Ravenna, who squealed in surprise. The young girl scrambled to her feet - forget the bag, fight or flight mode was kicked in. Unfortunately for her, the woman was faster.
A long arm shot out and snatched Raff's arm, gripping it tightly and tugging her closer to the older woman. The young girl cried out in fear, immediately beginning to panic. The woman reached to her belt and pulled out a switchblade. It was fairly obvious, at this point, that she wouldn't listen to reason.
Raff whimpered slightly as the blade was pressed to her neck, shutting her green and brown eyes tightly. If she was going to die tonight, she didn't want to see it happening.
The beast was ultimately surprised when he saw the older Fleshy come in and attack the Cub. "Don't they usually protect their own kind?" he thought curiously to himself, watching as the taller Fleshy pulled out a blade and pressed it to the youngster's neck.
Something inside of him - he did not know what - was yelling at him not to let the little one die in cold blood. Something compelled him to save it.
So he did.
The first thing she heard was a low growling noise. Ravenna dared not open her eyes, though - she was too afraid. The next sound was the older woman's cry. It was a mixture of confusion, anger, and... Fear? What did this woman have to be afraid of?
The first thing that came to mind was a mountain lion. Was there one in the cave? Ravenna's breath hitched in her throat, and she clenched her eyes shut tighter. No, no, no... This wasn't how she wanted to die...
Suddenly, the woman released her grasp on Raff. The girl immediately opened her eyes.
She immediately regretted that decision.
The woman was running, fleeing in terror of whatever had growled at her. A flash of bright light darted past Raff, causing her to scream in fear. Whatever that thing was, it was bigger than her, and she didn't like that. She watched as it raced after the woman, and eventually tackled her. Raff winced when she heard a loud crunching noise, and the woman's shrill scream, which quickly died down.
Raff blinked in surprise, staring in awe. She hesitantly limped towards the entrance, placing a hand on the cavern wall and peering out into the darkness. The girl squinted, trying to catch a glimpse of whatever had rescued her.
Just when she had begun to think it had left, there it was - seven glowing lights, four walking on the ground, two way above her head, and one wagging back and forth behind a dark figure. She heard the clanking of metal, and a squeaky scraping noise - almost as if someone had dragged their nails on a chalkboard. Blank, white eyes stared directly at her, and Raff's face paled drastically.
Whatever had saved her from being killed by that woman was now coming back to kill her.
{ To be continued if I win. }

Art: Made while listening to Hollywood Undead's "Believe."
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. Certainly. nvn
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:45 am

Tripp wrote:Guys, i am so insanely sorry for my lack of activity, its been busy here, and we we're hit with a storm and 50 degree weather then another strom of snow and now rain so there is a flood advisory going. we've been trying to prepare and get things ready in case we should get flooding. I'll update everything in the morning and do cd sunday.

Hey, no worries Tripp c:
All of that is out of your control. And if you ever need help, let me know of course! ^^
Wesley
she/they genderqueer demisexual lesbian

ART FIGHT || FLIGHT RISING

Hello, my name is Wesley & I have a Juris Doctor!
I collect crystals/minerals, Build a Bears, & stickers.
I am also interested in dinosaurs, Glass Animals, Animal Crossing, Pokemon,
various anime shows, magic, and writing/character collecting!
My birthday is August 8th!
I'm a non-theistic eclectic witch. ♥

Image Image Image Image

Art to left by lemonlotte
Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:30 pm

booklover789 wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel #26

Image of pet

Khalida

Name Meaning:
Eternal Life (Arabic)

Species/Breed:
Shiba Inu - Canis lupus familiaris - 柴犬

Reason You Want It:
I ADORE her design! She's so beautiful - her expressive eyes and gorgeous design drew me in almost immediately. I also got a new idea for a story when I looked at her, so I'll be certain to write one up for her down below. :)

Personality:
Dutiful
Even when Khalida has a difficult task to perform, she does it with determination and never fails at it. Even if she has to tell someone of a death, or actually help a person through the "spirit world" to their final resting place, she does so with pride in her important job and a heart full of love.

Dalai Lama wrote:Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend - or a meaningful day.

Wise, Humorous, Stern, Serious
Khalida is very wise, seeing as she's lived for hundreds of years. She rarely cries, and comforts those who do.
She has a sense of humor, and smiles as frequently as needed, but for the most part, she is very calm and stony-faced. Not quite a downer, Khalida isn't always the most cheerful being in the room - but when she is joyful, the whole world smiles with her.
She takes her job seriously, and doesn't bow before any beings other than her boss. She doesn't take orders from her clients, nor does she take requests from any earthly beings.

Khalil Gibran wrote:Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children.

I work every single day,
Oh, to make it!
And there's no way to fake it!
To make the grade,
Just gotta take it;
So I do!
I don't need a got a hand,
No, no!
I got this covered!
Don't you understand "No matter what"?

I keep dancin'!
I keep movin'!
Shake, shake it a little!
I keep singin'!
Grooving all the time!

I get paid on a Friday,
I spend everything
'Cause I live my life - yeah!

I keep dancing!
I keep movin'!
Shake, shake, shake it a little!
I keep singing!
Grooving all the time!

~ Keep Dancing

I used to care about their rules, their game;
But now I know that it's not about them,
I can be who I want to be!

And I'm a beautiful woman, on top!
Won't bow my face; I'm a proud woman, yeah!

And I saw what I got,
Ready or not!

Then you played the fool,
Played this fool like you've nothing to lose!

And I saw what I got,
Ready or not!

~ You Are Beautiful

Sholom Aleichem wrote:Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.

Eminem wrote:The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.

Robert Frost wrote:In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.

Will Smith wrote:Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.

Harvey Fierstein wrote:Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.

"I give life and take life away...it's a tough task, but it's my duty."
He sighed, looking down at the multicolored dog. "That's a hard duty to have."
She nodded. "Yes; but I do love my job. I enjoy it."
"Even when you have to take someone's life away?"
"That's more of a difficult situation...but I still do as I'm ordered."
The young boy nodded, rolling over in bed. "Thanks for visiting me again, Khalida."
"You're welcome. Now, sleep well. I'm off to my next client."
"Goodnight."

With a whoosh of air and tiny glittering sparkles, Khalida disappeared from the boy's dream. She blinked, opening her yellow eyes to the fluffy clouds and bright light she called home. She looked behind her, noticing the throne room where her boss sat. "God?" she asked quietly, bowing before Him as she waited for an answer.
"Enter," His soft but stern voice spoke in a reassuring manner.
She did so. "I have finished with Timmy. Who's my next client, and my mission?"
"Here," He said, sweeping his hand out, motioning to the chart on the wall.
Khalida trotted over to the chart, bouncing along on the clouds in a happy manner. She read it quickly, gulping. "Someone's time to go?" she asked, fighting back tears. "But...she's so young..."
"Cancer has ravaged her body. I can save her by bringing her into my presence. She will feel no more pain, sorrow, or suffering. She will finally be happy."
"I understand," Khalida said, bowing quickly before racing off to her next assignment.

Art:
May add some later...but probably won't.

Raff wrote:
Pet's ID Tag: The majestic beast in Kennel #22.
Image of pet: Image
Name You'd Choose for It: September, named after the Sapphire Jewel pendent he wears, which contains his heart.
Species/Breed: Mutant/Unknown.
Gender: Technically, September is genderless, but for everyone's sake, we'll refer to him as a male.
Reason You Want It: Well, I was randomly jumping in and out of CS Adoption Agencies, looking at all of the pretty characters, when I stumbled across The New Agency. I was curious, to say the least, and decided to check it out. (I'm now glad that I did.) I was searching through the kennels - two had caught my eye, as did five and twenty-six. But as I scrolled down the page, something was compelling me to go back up and take a second glance at one of the characters.
That character was in Kennel #22. September.
I was fascinated with his design. His armor, his glowing features - everything appealed to me. Something screamed at me to apply, to try to win him. I wanted so badly to further develop him, to draw him, to call him my own. That's when I decided to, at the very least, try.
I want him because he is so intriguing to me. I absolutely adore his simplicity, and this well-thought out reference sheet tells me that he will be a very interesting character to work with. If I were to win this character, I would certainly cherish him. He'd be drawn constantly, role-played as, written as, and would probably work his way up to fursona status in a very short amount of time. Overall, he will be loved.
Story: { Written in third-person perspective. Goes from my persona, Raff's POV to September's. }
The cavern was damp and cold, but it was the perfect shelter for fifteen-year-old Ravenna "Raff" Foley. The young girl cried out joyously at the sight of it, immediately rushing out of the rainstorm and into the cave. She dropped her knapsack on the rocky floor, not even noticing that she'd dropped it in a puddle, and looked around in awe.
She'd been in these woods for a while, now - four days, to be exact. Knew her way around quite well, actually. However, she wasn't there for a hike. She wasn't exploring. She didn't get lost. The reason she was in those very woods was much darker than you'd imagine.
About a week before, Ravenna had agreed with a man to compete in a fighting tournament. She wanted the money to help her family out of bankruptcy, to save her family from falling apart.
What she didn't know, however, was that this tournament was to the death. She'd have to kill or be killed. She found that out early on.
Raff had met a slightly older man in the arena, which consisted of a small mountainside, this forest, and an open field. He immediately blindsided her and slashed her leg. After a brief struggle, the man was thrown off of Ravenna and stabbed in the chest, left to die. She knew this wouldn't end well - definitely not for that man, and certainly not for her. She couldn't trust anyone anymore.
Ravenna now limped around inside the cave, taking refuge from the mad, murderous tourney fighters that were still out for blood. She sat down, groaning once she realized her supplies were soaked from the puddle. "Beggars can't be choosers," she grumbled to herself quietly, letting out a heavy sigh and laying her head down on her dampened knapsack. "At least I have a pillow."
And with that, she slept.
The beast was large. Mighty, powerful, and strong enough to kill a full-grown man with one bite. He was feared by all, and had all the power and territory he could ever ask for.
But why did he feel so lonely?
Emotions, he knew, were petty. They controlled you, made you weaker. He tried so desperately to rid himself of these pesky emotions, but alas, one sprung up every now and again.
Loneliness.
The beast sighed and stood to his full height - five feet, two inches - and began towards the maw of the cave. His pawpads were roughened by countless days and nights in this cave. Of course, he'd never leave the cave - except for, on occasions, hunting. It was simply too annoying - for him, at least. The beast wore red armor, which was impenetrable by bullets and most weaponry. His tail was one long, jagged razor, which was perfect for slicing down enemies. His right canine tooth could kill a man with lethal venom, and his left could easily knock out another man. Yet Fleshies didn't seem to understand that. As soon as they laid eyes upon him, it was either fight or flight. They'd run off screaming or battle to the death, get your gun, Annie, we're going hunting. He growled slightly at the thought of it, his white eyes narrowing just a fraction of an inch.
Suddenly, he spotted something at the mouth of the cave he called home. It was close enough to the entrance so it could escape easily, but deep enough so it couldn't be spotted by outsiders. The beast paused. His heart, which was encased by sapphire, was pounding. He curled his maw upwards, his jet-black teeth (and red canines) now visible. Was it an intruder? He was almost certain it was. By the looks of it, it was a Fleshy.
Perfect. Another meal.
Ravenna squirmed in her sleep, clutching her backpack tightly. Sweat poured in little beads down her temple, despite the cold, and she grew restless, tossing and turning violently. Suddenly she awoke, a small cry emitting from her lips. Immediately she regretted her actions, and clasped a hand over her mouth. But alas, it was too late.
"Who's there?!" a voice from outside the cave called. Raff could just barely make out the silhouette of a woman - probably around 5'9" - turning quickly towards the maw of the cave. She could tell the older woman was smiling; it was evident in her next words.
"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" the woman sneered, entering the cave swiftly. Her emerald eyes were locked on the mismatched ones of Ravenna, who squealed in surprise. The young girl scrambled to her feet - forget the bag, fight or flight mode was kicked in. Unfortunately for her, the woman was faster.
A long arm shot out and snatched Raff's arm, gripping it tightly and tugging her closer to the older woman. The young girl cried out in fear, immediately beginning to panic. The woman reached to her belt and pulled out a switchblade. It was fairly obvious, at this point, that she wouldn't listen to reason.
Raff whimpered slightly as the blade was pressed to her neck, shutting her green and brown eyes tightly. If she was going to die tonight, she didn't want to see it happening.
The beast was ultimately surprised when he saw the older Fleshy come in and attack the Cub. "Don't they usually protect their own kind?" he thought curiously to himself, watching as the taller Fleshy pulled out a blade and pressed it to the youngster's neck.
Something inside of him - he did not know what - was yelling at him not to let the little one die in cold blood. Something compelled him to save it.
So he did.
The first thing she heard was a low growling noise. Ravenna dared not open her eyes, though - she was too afraid. The next sound was the older woman's cry. It was a mixture of confusion, anger, and... Fear? What did this woman have to be afraid of?
The first thing that came to mind was a mountain lion. Was there one in the cave? Ravenna's breath hitched in her throat, and she clenched her eyes shut tighter. No, no, no... This wasn't how she wanted to die...
Suddenly, the woman released her grasp on Raff. The girl immediately opened her eyes.
She immediately regretted that decision.
The woman was running, fleeing in terror of whatever had growled at her. A flash of bright light darted past Raff, causing her to scream in fear. Whatever that thing was, it was bigger than her, and she didn't like that. She watched as it raced after the woman, and eventually tackled her. Raff winced when she heard a loud crunching noise, and the woman's shrill scream, which quickly died down.
Raff blinked in surprise, staring in awe. She hesitantly limped towards the entrance, placing a hand on the cavern wall and peering out into the darkness. The girl squinted, trying to catch a glimpse of whatever had rescued her.
Just when she had begun to think it had left, there it was - seven glowing lights, four walking on the ground, two way above her head, and one wagging back and forth behind a dark figure. She heard the clanking of metal, and a squeaky scraping noise - almost as if someone had dragged their nails on a chalkboard. Blank, white eyes stared directly at her, and Raff's face paled drastically.
Whatever had saved her from being killed by that woman was now coming back to kill her.
{ To be continued if I win. }

Art: Made while listening to Hollywood Undead's "Believe."
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. Certainly. nvn

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me