Pound of Hope [Closed; mods please lock]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

When is the best time to have drops?

Friday evening
40%
Saturday evening
29%
Sunday evening
17%
Wednesday evening
15%

Total votes : 169

Re: Pound of Hope [Open- Donations needed!]

Postby Kagi » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:52 am

Kennel: # P21

Name: Lucien

Breed: Italian Wolf + Grey Wolf

Why do you want this animal? And What will you do for this animal?:

Well, I was recently planning out a story, when he got donated. He seemed to fit in perfectly, especially with his mask and all. <3 I was listening to this song when I was looking at him and inspiration struck me. It made me plan out the relationship between him and Quiver. I absolutely love his colors and his mask. He's going to have a personality that I've wanted in a character for a really long time. I also love how his eyes contrast so beautifully with his colors. <3 He will be featured in a bunch of chapters of a story that I'm planning out hopefully. C: I'll try to get art of him too, (though, no promises with all of those tattoos. xD Don't worry, Lucien, I love them. ;_;) and I will love him. <3 Also, he won't remain mate-less forever. xD I promise. <3 He's too sweet to go without a mate. :C I've always wanted a homosexual character to be honest. xD I've got big plans for you, Lucien. <3 <3

Personality:
Lucien seems to have boundless energy. He's most always cheerful, a glass is half-full type of guy. He's still rather young and naive to the world around him. He's a rather timid pup, unsure of himself. He knows that he's different, but never wants to admit it. He's gay, he knows it, but he pretends he's not. He tries hard to brighten the mood and add insightful comments, but isn't exactly the intellectual type. He can't have caffeine because it makes him too hyper. He makes decisions more based on his feelings. Though, he's an extrovert, always willing to make new friends and explore new relationships. He likes to please others, often going out of his way to do something nice.

He feels he will forever remain in his home land, Italy, exploring the bejeweled plains and mild weather. Living next to the ocean and stringing jewelry from flowers and seashells. Little did he know that he was secretly a Soul Seeker, able to create forcefields and envelop himself in armor.

Dislikes&Likes:

Seashells, flowers, the color Periwinkle, sunny days, the beach, the clouds, friends, games, laughing, sweet food, fresh water, open meadows, feathers, birds, cotton, dancing.

Dislikes:

Seeing others hurt, Monsters, the Dark, Seeing Others in distress, Being scared, feeling useless, being scolded, Spiders, spicy or sour food, burnt things, wilted plants, bad smells.

Histroy/Backround:

When I was younger...

I struggle to remember my past... I don't remember what happened to wipe most of my memory away, like a delicate sand-drawing being washed away by the tide. Just strings of my memory that I cling to, to remember my family that I once had. From what I can remember, I had a good life, nice parents, living a cushy life. "Never go near the water, sweetie," my mother would say, "we can't swim." And what I know about myself... I probably jumped in regardless, because I remember cold water, making my joints freeze. Icy water rushing into my warm lungs, stinging my stomach and throat. Another memory I hold onto is my ears being pierced, it hurt so badly, but when my mother's warm mouth placed my hoop earrings into my ears, it made the pain fade away. When I woke, sodden and aching on the shore, I saw a masquerade mask lying beside me, my earrings still in place. On the inside was etched, "Lucien", and from then on I believed it was my name. I've been living on my own now... Surviving off of fish from the sea and fruits from the trees. I live in a cave that I lined with soft plants and feathers. Feathers... So soft and comforting... Like the ones that hang from my ornate mask. I thought that I was going to be living here forever, until... he came...

But then my destiny took me away... To become... A Soul Seeker.

Lucien sat on the edge of the cliff that overlooked his cozy cave. The salty wind from the sea rushed through his fur pleasantly, he closed his eyes, enjoying the warm day. The feathers on his mask tickled his cheek gently and he chuckled quietly to himself. Such a peaceful life... Lucien thought dreamily, allowing himself to doze. Although... It is rather lonely... Lucien felt the corners of his lips sag into a smile at the thought. He hadn't known any companionship ever since he had awoken on this shore a month ago. His only companionship were the seagulls that soared above and the occasional sandpiper, plucking lazily at the sand for food. Lucien craned his neck, not wanting to get up, to look back at the regal city that was about ten miles away. He could see the chalky white towers, reaching up to the pale blue sky. The lights twinkled and winked merrily at him, taunting him. Everyone was close, social, they knew each other... He stifled a sigh and looked back at the sea, listening to the rhythmic rush of the waves on the shore. His eyes misted over as his heart tugged, longing for companionship... for a friend... Letting out a small, feeble whimper, he flopped his chin down on his paws, his ears lowering sadly. Little did naive Lucien know that a shadowy figure was slowly, slowly creeping up behind him. Its dark, amethyst eyes glowed hungrily, its eyes locked on Lucien's mask. The mark of a Soul Seeker. It silently lurked forward, purple goo dripping eagerly from its jaws. Only a few feet away, the demosite waggled its haunches, prepared to pounce. Its black, shadowy, cat-like figure extended its claws, preparing to please its master.
"Watch out!" a valiant voice rang through the air. Lucien's heart leaped and he flinched to his paws, his mouth agape. The demosite hissed and sprang at Lucien, the pup frozen in fear. A wooden arrow, tipped with red feathers whistled through the air, lodging itself in the demosite's muzzle. It recoiled, snarling and growling, attempting to paw the painful structure out of its flesh. Purple goo oozed out, proving its wound to be deep. Lucien looked in the direction the arrow came from to see an African wild dog standing a distance away, a the string of its bow in its jaws and a quiver filled with arrows flung across its back. A brown armband with a black feather marking was tied around his upper arm. Lucien's eyes widened in surprise and strangely, joy at the sight of this canine. "Come on!" the dog snarled at him, causing his heart to sink, "Move it! Do something? Do you want to die?" Lucien looked behind him to see the monster recovering, staring at him with those heartless eyes, its lips curled back to reveal venomous, snake-like fangs. Lucien's muscles were locked in fear, his jaw dropped open. He could barely hear the annoyed sound that the dog made as he scampered backwards, the monster jumping towards him, claws extended. The ground gave out below him, causing his heart to pound in fear. He began to fall, his throat tight in a silent scream. Though, what he didn't hit were the rocks below, but something soft, yet strong. He slid off of his savior, the dog. His eyes wide in surprise. The dog's brow was set in hard determination, "You have to imagine light.
"Wh-what?" Lucien could hear the monster snuffling and growling, searching for them both.
"Do it!" the dog commanded, looking upward, his body protectively in front of Lucien. Lucien immediately shut his eyes and imagined the sun, shining down, reflecting off of the water... shimmering... protecting the world from darkness.... Lucien's mask lit up, shining brightly like a lone firefly in a pitch black forest. A shield enveloped the two canines, Lucien watched in awe as the monster leaped at them, only to smack uselessly against the shield. The shield wavered and disappeared, leaving the monster to scramble to his feet. The dog, in one swift, practiced movement, drew an arrow and shoved it into his bow. He pulled it back and released it the arrow piercing through the beast's chest as it began to jump at them. It choked, sputtered and fell. Its black outer skin hissed and disappeared, leaving a puddle of bubbling, dark purple goo. The dog's eyes shot sharply to Lucien's, not a smile or friendly feature crossing the dog's face.
"Th-th-thank you for saving me..." Lucien stuttered, flustered by the dog's intense, protective gaze. "I'm Lucien..." he squeaked, blushing as he realized he sounded timid and shy.
"Lucien, I'm not sure you understand, but you're a Soul Seeker." the dog said seriously.
"A what...?" Lucien asked, raising his paw to take a step back, but he seemed glued to the spot.
"A Soul Seeker." the dog repeated. "I'm Quiver, the first discovered Soul Seeker, the mask you wear is your mark. You're able to control force fields and armor. Set, the evil god is out to kill us, so he can destroy the earth and take the evil from the world to make a settlement of extreme, tyrannical rule on Mars. The goddess has sent me to protect the Soul Seekers and gather them up. Including you... You're the first."
"I... am...?" Lucien's mind whirled as Quiver's bow and quiver disappeared in thin air. What was happening was too much for the pup to take in.
"I can explain more, but we're low on time." Quiver growled, "We have to get moving, those demosites are out looking for the Soul Seekers as desperately as I am. Plus, I'm sure that none of the others know of their powers... I don't think..." Quiver's gaze turned to the sky, and he began to walk away. Lucien felt a tug in his heart as soon as the dog began to walk away. He finally might have a friend, a companion... a love? No! He shook his head rapidly. It seemed he had no choice but to go with the dog. Without another thought, Quiver scampered after the dog, taking his first steps towards his destiny.

Art: Sorry, my scanner isn't working so I had to take a picture instead. :c
Click

Other: This story features Quiver.
Also, he is homosexual, I hope that's fine. ^^
He's also a Soul Seeker who wields the power of force-fields/armor. 8D (Such a cool-kid.)
Last edited by Kagi on Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:21 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Hey everyone! I'm not really active on Chickensmoothie anymore. If you ever want/need to contact me I'm on Deviantart as KeyDemon or Flightrising as Clovers.
Thanks. :') I still miss this site sometimes!
Kagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby berdsbrother » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:01 am

I am looking to donate...
Image:Image
Name: Sineba (can change)
Species: Grey squirrel (can change), but she was attacked by crazed designers.
Preferences: Everything can change ^^
By submitting this form, I, Dombeef , agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

I have given my moon dog to my sister soy; since I am abandoning CS for a long while. I hope she can take care of it the way I did, and I bid a farewell to all of my friends here. I may come back every now and then, but for now; I am gone. I will miss you Hiccup, Serreth, Raven, Sandwitch, and Foreign Potato. You guys were true my greatest socially awkward friends a guy like me could ever ask for.
Thank you Serreth for my avatar everything :)
I'm a guy. Hopefully that's not surprising :P
My Scalesona|My Pets|Trade with me
berdsbrother

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby red october » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:12 am

Updated Form List:

- Blazer051299; please tell me which of your forms for #4 you would like to go with. ^^;;

#4:
(.: Ѧαƨκ :.) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&start=150#p6657105
(Ikaaaaaaaaa) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&start=160#p6693557
(Nivvin) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&start=160#p6701331
(Blazer051299) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&start=240#p6822173
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&hilit=forms&start=420#p6952685
(kalbers) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&start=280#p6841319

#5:
(Bramblehawk) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&start=300#p6861784
(patilly100) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&start=320#p6866460

#7:
(dinkleberry111) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&start=200#p6800895

#10:
(.:Kallik:.) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&start=200#p6799557

#13:
(yearofdragon) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&start=370#p6903982

#19:
(SweetCorgi) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&hilit=forms&start=360#p6896436
(TessaKitty) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&start=360#p6897143
(Autumn.Zephyr) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&start=360#p6900219

#20:
(Macgirl72) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&hilit=forms&start=350#p6894028
(Skyebreeze) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&hilit=forms&start=350#p6894713
(Sophiia) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&hilit=forms&start=350#p6896367

#21:
(Nuit) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&hilit=forms&start=420#p6950705
(Ninjutsu) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&hilit=forms&start=430#p6953357

#26:
(Lirrie) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&hilit=forms&start=420#p6951878
(KeeDrake.) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&hilit=forms&start=420#p6952498
(Red October) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&hilit=forms&start=420#p6952876
(White_Wolf_Bane) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&hilit=forms&start=420#p6953016
red october

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iBrevity » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:46 am

Tiikeria wrote:
Vity, do you mind if I make Gypsy an adult in my story, though it will have parts where she's a pup. Is that okay with you? :3

Nope, you have my go-ahead. c: Just make certain she has some sort of puphood. xDD

[art by Baylin]

brev [she/her]

kalon moderator
approvals are -- closed
iBrevity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Africa. » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:48 am

Ooo, Vity, your making me crazy with the waiting! xD I already started a form for emo puppeh, but I've decided I should wait until I know whether your keeping him or not before I continue xD
Prim
She's my most precious character, go love her. ;3

Mood: Creative
Doing: Critiquing
Should be Doing: Project
Note:
Looking for art of Prim,
paying well. Shoot me a PM and we can discuss something.

***I love critiquing
forms, PM me about it.

Stay weird everyone. ;) ♥
Africa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiikeria » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:51 am

iBrevity wrote:
Tiikeria wrote:
Vity, do you mind if I make Gypsy an adult in my story, though it will have parts where she's a pup. Is that okay with you? :3

Nope, you have my go-ahead. c: Just make certain she has some sort of puphood. xDD

Much thanks! :3 I just wanted to make sure. So, with that...FORM TIME! 8D

|Kennel|
Twenty (20)

|Name|
Gypsy

|Breed|
Mackenzie Tundra Wolf
(Canis lupus mackenzii)

|Age|
Three (3)
(Approx. 24 in human years)

|Why do you want this animal? What will you do for this animal?|
How can I put my love of Gypsy into words? I get attached to characters easily, yes, but it's rare that I get this attached to a character. She fit herself into a hole I didn't know existed in my story, and she stole my heart with te tragic story she had to tell. The story below is only a fraction only the one she told me, and I hope I will get the chance to get her story out to the world through art, writing, and love.

|Personailty|
Her personality is complex beyond words. Therefore, she would like to show you who she is through her actions, thoughts, and words in the story below...her story.

|Dislikes|
Disloyalty
Heat
Lonliness
Betrayal
War

|Likes|
Family
Cold
Loyalty
Friendship

|Mate|
Kiewjo

|Song|
The Noose by A Perfect Circle

|History/Background|

How did we get this way? How did my world crumble like the melting ice?

No. The question is not how; the question is why. Why did the gods feel the need to take you? My friend. My confidant. I never had the chance to say sorry. I never had the chance to tell you what I really thought.

Now...now it’s too late. You can’t make amends with the dead.

| Two and One Half Seasons Ago |

I followed my father eagerly though the deepening snow. I had not traveled this far north before. Then again, I was still a pup. I was surprised my father was letting me come along. Mother hadn't liked the idea, but Father insisted, and, as alpha, his word was law.

So, I followed my father, playfully diving into snowbanks, laughing and squealing, much to my father's amusement.

"You'd think you hadn't seen snow before, little one," my father chuckled. I looked up at him, beaming as only a pup could.

"But there's so much snow, daddy! These piles are bigger than mountains!" I squealed, bouncing into a "mountain" of snow once more. My father chuckled.

"Mountains, huh? Then that would make me...the mountain monster! Rarrgh!" he pounced on the bank I was hiding in, gently play fighting with me, making me squeal with laughter.

"Not the mountain monster!"

"Looks like you could use some help, little one," a warm voice responded to my cries. My father stood and greeted the other male, and that's when I saw him. Hiding shyly behind his father, was the wolf who would change the world.

| Present |

"Gypsy!" I looked up as the panicked voice neared. I knew the voice, and I knew the wolf to whom it belonged. I wasn't expecting, however, to see the beaten and bloodied version of that wolf. I stood, worry in my eyes as my mate's colleague stumbled towards me; his jagged movements being scrutinized by the rest of the pack, made up of females and pups.

"Haddix! What...happened?"

"Eyktan...and...oh, Tiresia, Gypsy. They're dead. They're all dead," he collapsed before me, shuddering, in both shock and pain. I heard gasps and whines from the wolves around us, but they sounded so far away. It couldn’t be true, what he was saying. All...dead?

“Please, Haddix, my friend, explain. What happened?” I laid down beside him, nosing him, trying to rouse him from the nightmare world he had seemingly descended into. He raised his head to look me in the eye, and I felt my heart freeze as if it were on ice; the fear and pain deep in his eyes burrowed even deeper into my heart.

“Eyktan found a...a traitor...and you know our laws, Gypsy...traitors must be publicly executed. We just didn’t know the traitor wouldn’t be the only one executed...he killed them all...only a few, like myself, escaped. No one’s coming home, Gypsy.”

I felt numb. One thought crossed my mind, “Haddix...what about...?”

He lowered his head, and I received my answer. No words were necessary, but they were spoken none-the-less.

“I’m sorry...he’s not coming back.”

| Two Seasons Ago |

“I’m going to be a general one day! My father just told me!” my friend bounced up to me as our fathers looked on in amusement. I cocked my head, raising an eyebrow, both at the comment and at the other pup following him. He turned, grinning at his reluctant friend, before grinning at me.

“Gypsy, meet my friend Haddix. Haddix, meet Gypsy!” Haddix smiled shyly, looking curiously skittish, the complete opposite of how our mutual friend was acting. I smiled back, approaching him.

“Hello, Haddix!”

“Hi...” he whispered, looking so shy.

“Guuuuuuys! Did you hear me? I’m going to be a general!” my friend made himself known once again, bouncing around us in a circle, beaming almost as much as the sun.

“A general of what?” I asked, wrinkling my nose; I hadn’t heard of any generals and I hadn’t hear of why they were needed.

“The wolf army, duh! You know, the warriors that protect all wolves from bad guys?”

“No...but it sounds cool! Can I be a general, too?” I looked excited; I wanted to help protect wolves. However, all I received was a laugh in response. “What’s so funny?”

“Girls can’t be generals! That’s just silly!” my friend laughed, on his back, paws in the air.

“And why not?” I demanded, angry. How dare he tell me I couldn’t be a general!

“Because it is wolf law, my daughter,” I father spoke from behind me. I looked up at him sullenly. “I do not agree with it either, but, it is part of our laws.”

“Though, maybe, one day, a female will lead wolves to battle; that female may even be you, little one,” my friend’s father smiled, catching the determination in my look. Haddix grinned.

“I think you’d make a good general, Gypsy.”

“One day, I’ll be a general...and an alpha, both! You’ll see!” I stood proud, smirking at my glaring friend, hearing Haddix yip happily in the background. One day, I would.

| Present |

As soon as Haddix had recovered, we headed south. Haddix was adamant that Eyktan would find us if we stayed where we were. He wasn’t clear on how Eyktan knew about us, and that made me worry. I had a feeling it had to do with my mate...but I didn’t know how.

“Mother?” a soft voice broke my spell as we travelled; I was leading, with Haddix beside me, and now, my son in between us.

“Yes, little one?” I asked kindly, smiling a smile I didn’t feel.

“Where are we going?” I looked at Haddix, unsure of the answer myself. Haddix smiled down at the pup.

“South, child. I have friends who are going to help us.”

“Help us with what? What’s going on?” that was the question, wasn’t it? No one seemed to know what was going on lately, especially with the Leopard Lord’s “mood swings,” as Haddix lovingly called it.

“There is an evil leopard who wants to hurt our kind, little one. We are trying to get away from him, so he won’t hurt us.”

“Oh...”

“Don’t be scared, though, pup. We’ll protect you. I promise.”

I smiled, watching him with my son. He would make a great father one day, I knew it. Though, he may never find a mate...

| One and a Half Seasons Ago |

“Gypsy...may I speak with you?” Haddix asked quietly, wandering towards my betrothed and I as we cuddled together. I smiled warmly at him; he had become my closest friend, beside my mate, of course. I licked my mate’s muzzle lovingly, before rising, following the fidgeting wolf.

He led me away from my mate, up to the crest of a hill. The same hill from seasons past, where we played as pups. He sat, as did I; I watched him, he watched the rising stars. I knew I had to wait; he only spoke when he felt it time. Twilight had arrived before he spoke.

“I worry, sometimes, Gypsy. I worry that my secret...might tear us apart.”

“Nothing could, Haddix. You’re my closest friend...my brother in spirit. Please, tell me what hurts you; maybe I can help,” I murmured, nosing him gently. He looked back at me, his eyes sad and pained.

“I’m afraid of losing you,” he whispered, nuzzling me gently. I smiled kindly, trying to reassure.

“You won’t lose me, Haddix. I promise.”

“I...I’ve been hiding, Gypsy, but...I can’t much longer. Your mating day is near, and...I wanted you to know before then,” he hesitated, letting out the most heartbroken whine I had ever heard; a whine that broke my heart, “I love you.”

I watched him, my eyes showing my confusion, and he lowered his head. It took me a few moments before I understood. He loved me, not as a sister, as I believed, but as a mate would love another. I backed away slightly, watching him, shaking my head.

“I...Haddix...you know I can’t. You know I love-”

“I know. I know you don’t love me. I...I understand that. I just...I wanted you to know.”

I lowered my head, murmuring, “I...I need to go...”

“I’m sorry, Gypsy...I didn’t want this to happen...”

I moved away, heading back towards my mate, stopping for a second before looking back at his broken form, “Maybe, if, Tiresia forbid, something where to happen to him...we could be together. But...not while he’s living. I won’t do that to him.”

| Present |

Silently, I rested on a hill above my meager pack. We were much farther south than I expected, and the heat was tiring us all. We were tundra wolves for a reason.

“Are you alright, my friend?” Haddix asked softly as he laid down beside me, smiling softly. I raised my head to smile lightly back.

“I’m just thinking...about...well, you wouldn’t want to hear about it.”

“Try me,” he said, raising an eyebrow, paws crossed before him. I paused before speaking softly, “I’m just thinking about the other packs that lost their males. The alphas with no mates, the pups with no fathers...especially the traitor’s family. How must they feel? Their mate, their father...started a genocide. How can you live knowing that?”

Haddix lowered his head. Moments passed before he spoke.

“I was the one that reported the traitor. I...I had been fed all my life to do such things, but it killed me to do so. He was like my brother...and I betrayed him. I forced him to his death. It hurts me everyday, because I know I hurt his mate...I know I caused his pups to grow without a father. I was a fool,” he voice cracked as he refrained from breaking down; my heart ached for him.

“Was he someone I knew, Haddix?” I asked softly, nosing him gently, “Who was the traitor?”

As soon as his broken voice replied, I wished I hadn’t asked.

“Oh, Gypsy...Kiewjo...the traitor was Kiewjo.”

| One Season Ago |

“I have to go, my mate,” Kiewjo murmured to me, nuzzling me gently. He had just spoken with a messenger, something I had dreaded. It meant only one thing: he was being called to war, “Haddix, the warriors and I must go.”

“Why? What’s going on?” I asked softly, not wanting him, nor Haddix to leave. I loved them both; I couldn’t lose them.

“Our Lord is summoning the warriors to honor the alliance he has with the Leopard Lord. I don’t want to leave you, but I have no choice.”

“I understand, Kiewjo...just...please, be safe. Come home to me. And make sure Haddix is with you.”

“I will, my love. Protect our pups, and our home. Now is your time to be a general,” he smiled teasingly as I nipped his ear playfully. He would never let me forget that, “Goodbye, Gypsy. I will see you again in a few suns. I swear to you.”

I never saw him again.

| Present |

“You...you betrayed him...after I made him swear to protect you. You betrayed him!” I was furious. And he knew it. I stood above him, my eyes dancing with the fire of my anger; he cowered, his eyes sad.

“Gypsy, please...I was a fool...”

“A fool? That’s putting it mildly. He was not the traitor. You were. You betrayed the very ties that bound us all. For what? What did you hope to gain? Me? You killed him to be with me?”

“No...”

“Get out of my sight, Haddix. I do not want to see you again. May the gods punish your traitorous spirit.”

He was gone by morning.

| Two Months Later |

We had joined with a rebel band of beasts not long after I cast Haddix out. I didn’t need to explain why he was gone; they heard my anger that night. Haddix was not spoken of again.

Now, I was a general for this ragtag army. We were quite proficient in ambushing small gangs of leopards, but now, we were in over our heads, and were oblivious to it. I didn't know it, but a band of Leopards was hidden from our view. We were the ones about to be ambushed.

"Forward slowly, troops. Be silent," I whispered. I was crouched. Along with the "soldiers" I commanded, "Ready... attack!"

Roars and howls filled the air as we kept out. However, we were not expecting the band to double in size, easily overtaking us. We fought as hard as we could, and were doing well. They hadn't expected a group like this to font so hard. I was pleased.

That was, until a massive paw slammed me to the ground, claws ripping open my flesh. I looked up at the furious leopard, mentally saying my goodbyes. I closed my eyes.

A roar and a howl later I was free. My eyes snapped open, and a sight so confusing filled my vision. Haddix, latched onto the roaring beast; Haddix's friends, helping us push back the force. I watched in horror as Haddix fought, knowing deep in my heart, it was a battle he wasn't going to win.

I was right.

The wolf was thrown into a tree with a sickening thud, and agonized yelp echoing throughout the forest. I jumped up, as much as my injured body could allow. I collapsed beside him, whining.

"Haddix..."

"Gyp...sy...I'm...sorry..."

I never got to tell him goodbye, nor did I get to say I'm sorry as well. It's too late now.

After all, you can't make amends with the dead.

|Other|
Please ignore any typos in the last half...my iPod hates me. XD

Also, sorry to whomever judges Gypsy. Yay, wordwalls! 8D
Last edited by Tiikeria on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:30 am, edited 11 times in total.

[| Pound of Hope |] [| Art Shop |] [| Etsy |] [| Need help? |]

[| I'm on a semi-hiatus due to real-life. |]

Tiikeria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skylarr. » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:06 am

Kennel: P19
Name: Tesoro [ meaning 'darling' in italian. ]
Breed: Italian Wolf
Why do you want this animal?&What will you do for this animal?: She will be written in many short stories that will be featured in my blog [where i show all of my writings that i have done since i created it.] She will of course be boughten art and possibly roleplayed. She will not ever carry a mate, I am sorry to say. I will roleplay her as a human, anthro, or quad.
Personailty: Very kind and honest girl, but has many trust issues because of what her father did to her. Many people don't get to know this girl because of what she does and the rules that guard her.
Likes: Not much, just the things that catch her eye in her new life.
Dislikes: Her father, the circus, her face, a lot of things.
Art: -- I wish I could, but I won't be able to because we are getting our scanner fixed and it won't be back 'til a lot later. D:
Other: the rose-gray is going to be light gray. ;D

Background:

[anthro]

Newborn~ Born in Italy, my main family's language was Italian of course, so I was given an Italian name, Tesoro. There was of course other's in my litter, but my mother favored me, unlike my father..

When I woke into the world I call mine, I saw soft eyes staring straight at me, darkened with a towering shadow that loomed over me and my four siblings. I looked to see where the shadows were coming from, and I ended up meeting the eyes of my father. They tore through me like blades, twisting and turning.
Hunched down as far as my back could arch, I whimpered. My mother took notice to this, and got my father to look away.
A silent sigh slipped my lips, letting my body relax.

3 months~ As I grew older, my father's gaze didn't have any effect on me, but he grew harsher, colder, and ruder. I haven't the faintest of a clue of why he acted like this, but he never treated me like the others, never loved me liked the others. I was starting to get jealous..

I saw my father playing with my siblings, having fun with a stick that we loved to fetch. I trotted over to the group and asked if could play. My siblings wondered why I even asked, because they knew everyone was aloud to play, but when my father snapped at me with a big fat "NO" they all flinched in unison.
I was used to it though, but they seemed not. They looked at me with sad eyes as I trotted to my mother, hoping to find comfort with her.

6 months~ I rarely ever saw my father anymore. Either we ignored each other, or he was out of the country on 'business'. Both me and my mother thought he was being suspicious, so we stuck close together. [just a note- i was a lot more mature than my siblings, so I noticed how strange he was acting.]

The night before my father had given all of my siblings a lick goodnight, showing his love and affection for them. As for me, he left me alone, curled into my mother's stomach and every now and then suckling on her nipples, just to know that her mother was still there, with her.
Through the night, I peeked at my father through the bristles of my mother's tail, hoping to try and see what he was up too, but before I could see anything, I had fallen asleep, but once I woke in the morning, he was gone. I nuzzled my mother awake, even though it was quite early, seeing as the sun was barely coming from over the horizon. She looked up and then asked me where my father was, and I replied that I was just about to ask her the same thing. She grunted and her face hardened, "Where ever he is, I just hope he's okay."
She said it like a lie. As if hoping he wouldn't be okay, and wouldn't come back.

7 months~ The more and more he was gone, the more and more I was suspicious. He came home one day, and stayed for a week. It was quite awkward that week. His gazed stalking me everywhere I went, a small smirk playing on his muzzle and a glitter in his eyes.

Paw after paw, I stalked after a mouse, the food of a peasant. It stopped, and I stopped, my heart beating slowly. Keeping myself calm, it would be harder for the mouse to hear a slow and soft heartbeat. I was about to jump, but while I was winding up, I met the eyes of my father, his gaze was happy and a smirk played his face. Her heartbeat quickened. Her father was up to something, and it had to do with her.

8 months~ I found out what my father was up to...

I screamed for my mother. She was away with my siblings, hunting. It was foolish of me not to go. Huge black wolves were surrounding me, trying to stuff me in a bag. They had confronted me as I was about to go to sleep, catching me off guard. Tears trailed down my cheek as they pummeled me and hurt me because I wasn't cooperating. Thrashing around, I did my best to stay out of the bag, but I was getting weaker, and slower. I couldn't put up any longer and they had finally gotten my in the bag.
The last thing I saw from the corner of my eyes, was my dad smiling.
He had finally got rid of me.

3 years~ Epilogue

Here I am, riding sideways on a quad horse, raising my hand and waving to the crowd. My new acrobatic abilities I was forced to learn came out on that saddle. A gorgeous mask was placed over my face, hiding a horrid scar I was given while being taken. When I was taken here, I woke up in the business of the Russian circus. Pushing me around was their specialty. I was the highlight of the show though. My full and curvy body being shown off to many of the Russian men in the stands, but it doesn't matter because I am not aloud to even leave the circus trailer. Many have tried to flirt, but I'm not interested anyways. I don't trust men anymore, not after what my father did to me.

permission stuff. 8D
Last edited by Skylarr. on Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:40 pm, edited 16 times in total.
thanks fishie. c:
[deviantart.]
used to be Minnie:)
Skylarr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyebreeze » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:17 am

Would I be able to change my form from Gypsy to Sassafrass?
Skyebreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squints » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:20 am

Red October wrote:
Updated Form List:

- Blazer051299; please tell me which of your forms for #4 you would like to go with. ^^;;

#4:
(.: Ѧαƨκ :.) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&start=150#p6657105
(Ikaaaaaaaaa) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&start=160#p6693557
(Nivvin) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&start=160#p6701331
(Blazer051299) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&start=240#p6822173
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&hilit=forms&start=420#p6952685
(kalbers) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&start=280#p6841319

#5:
(Bramblehawk) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&start=300#p6861784
(patilly100) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&start=320#p6866460

#7:
(dinkleberry111) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&start=200#p6800895

#10:
(.:Kallik:.) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&start=200#p6799557

#13:
(yearofdragon) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&start=370#p6903982

#19:
(SweetCorgi) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&hilit=forms&start=360#p6896436
(TessaKitty) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&start=360#p6897143
(Autumn.Zephyr) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&start=360#p6900219

#20:
(Macgirl72) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&hilit=forms&start=350#p6894028
(Skyebreeze) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&hilit=forms&start=350#p6894713
(Sophiia) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&hilit=forms&start=350#p6896367

#21:
(Nuit) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&hilit=forms&start=420#p6950705
(Ninjutsu) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&hilit=forms&start=430#p6953357

#26:
(Lirrie) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&hilit=forms&start=420#p6951878
(KeeDrake.) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&hilit=forms&start=420#p6952498
(Red October) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&hilit=forms&start=420#p6952876
(White_Wolf_Bane) viewtopic.php?f=10&t=214724&hilit=forms&start=420#p6953016

The newer one I'm still writeing :3
squints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby red october » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:23 am

@Skyebreeze That's fine; just edit your other form and I'll switch you on the list. :3

@Blazer051299 Alrighty; thank you. ^^
red october

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me