Pound of Hope [Closed; mods please lock]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

When is the best time to have drops?

Friday evening
40%
Saturday evening
29%
Sunday evening
17%
Wednesday evening
15%

Total votes : 169

Re: Kennels

Postby red october » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:04 am

Nuit wrote:
Are we aloud(sp) to post forms or no???

Forms can be posted any time after I've stated that the winners have been added. :3
red october

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pound of Hope [Open- Donations needed!]

Postby berdsbrother » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:11 am

I'm making a squirrel design right now C:

I have given my moon dog to my sister soy; since I am abandoning CS for a long while. I hope she can take care of it the way I did, and I bid a farewell to all of my friends here. I may come back every now and then, but for now; I am gone. I will miss you Hiccup, Serreth, Raven, Sandwitch, and Foreign Potato. You guys were true my greatest socially awkward friends a guy like me could ever ask for.
Thank you Serreth for my avatar everything :)
I'm a guy. Hopefully that's not surprising :P
My Scalesona|My Pets|Trade with me
berdsbrother

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paola . » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:14 am

Oh okay!^^" Just wondering!^^ Sorry if I was being annoying!^^" Well then her is my Major Major WiP Form!^^

Kennel:
Image:
Name:
Jack
Breed:
Italian + Gray Wolf mix
Why do you want this animal?&What will you do for this animal?:
I want Jack because i think he is beatiful and very italian and old fashioned and I think he just has a complex design combined with a simple design!^^ I think he is just perfect and fits me well and every time I look at him I feel like I have a very close connection and relationship with him in some weird way. I would use Jack as a main character and gets lots of art of him and write stories and I might use him for breeding with one of my other characters!^^ Plus when I just look at him everything just clicked and I just was inspiered(sp) by his beauty.
Personailty:
Jack is a very mysterious, charming, flirty and random guy. Jack likes to stay in the back and in the shadows, truely no one knows much about him, all they know is that he is a tricky, sneeky and kind of weird and not very a standing out kind of guy. He likes to charm and flirt with most of tghe girl wolfs and he likes to show off and be like a muskater or something close to that at times!xD He likes to explore and be random and do things normal wolves wouldn't do.
Dislikes&Likes:
Jack doesn't like....
Bright Lights
People, exspecially mean ones
Lots of noise
Dead silence
Annoying People/Teachers
Bossy People/things
Bright stuff
Copiers
Cheaters
Boring stuff amnd people
Watching really old and boring stuff/movies
Black and White movies
And lots and lots of other random stuff!xD
Jack likes......
Female Wolves
Mysterious stuff
Random comedy Movies
Scary movies
Popcorn with lots of butter and drizzled chocolate
Adventures
Random things
Running in the shadows
Playing Games
Climbing trees
Being evil but not mean evil, nice evil(i dont know how you could be nice evil but, i geuss he is just weird like that and he might be magical or something!xD)
Histroy/Backround:
Jack raced down a dark allie with beads of sweat and aganie on his face, he looked behind him seeing picth black shadows chasing him faster and faster and trying to grab him, he panted as he turned the corner with a rush, he skidded and slowed so he could just make the corner. As he finally turned the corner all the way and jumped foward and started running faster and faster trying to break away from the shadows, but he just couldn't, he hurried and hurried but when he was coming to the end of the allie way where sunlight is, knowing it would kill the shadows, the shadows stretched as far as they could and snatched him up....
Jacks' eyes flew open, alittle sweat rolling down his face, he stood up quickly with panick flashing in his eyes, but he relaxed when he saw he was back home in the forest and he thought Good, it was just a dream. I was worried for a moment thinking it was really happening., He stood up and stretched and thought Well since i am awake i shall go hunt for alittle... and then after he stretched he started for the river for some fish.
After running for awhile he finally made it to the river and bent down and took a sip, he saw a trot coming his way so he stopped and waitied, he swated his paw into the river like lightning and threw the fish onto the land, before it could jump back into the river he jumped onto it and killied it with a swift bite. He smilied happily as he ate it quickly and swallowed it praticly whole, he stood and started running smelling deer and something weird up ahead. He wanted to go check it out and make sure it was safe for other wolves in the forest near him.
Art:{Made by you this is all up to you through you don't have to do it but it shows your dedication}
Other:
His theme song is this
He has powers(if that is okay) to seek through dreams and see what people are dreaming of and to cause nightmares or beautiful dreams!^^ Plus he can turn into a shadow and travel through shadows without anyone seeing him.

Major WiP

Last edited by paola . on Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:19 pm, edited 8 times in total.
paola .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiikeria » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:17 am

Patlilly, I'll be checking out your form here in a moment, but first...

Vity, do you mind if I make Gypsy an adult in my story, though it will have parts where she's a pup. Is that okay with you? :3

October: I have no clue...XD Probably not, though, it'd still be Pound of Hope, just with a Freak of Nature side to it.

[| Pound of Hope |] [| Art Shop |] [| Etsy |] [| Need help? |]

[| I'm on a semi-hiatus due to real-life. |]

Tiikeria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lirrie » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:18 am

dropped
Last edited by Lirrie on Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:35 am, edited 5 times in total.
ImageMy Da /Crystalines Sangie's SantuaryImage

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 9 gifts.

Lirrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alas, » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:48 am

Okay, so I am PMing iBrevity about my history part, because it involves a human-ish person. :3 I will edit this sentence I she said yes, and delete it if she says no. ^^ iBrevity said yes. Proof :: [x]

:| Kennel. P-Twenty-six.

:| Name. His born name is Riddick, but when he lived with the Italian wolves, (a species, no contact with Italian citizens) he was given a new, more emotional name. Possa is what he went by, but now it is just his alias. It means 'it can' in Italian. You can still catch his attention by calling him that, though.

Riddick;; True name, the one he goes by.
Possa;; Alias; somewhat. He actually hates this name, but didn't tell the Italian wolves because he actually liked them.

:| Breed. Eurasian wolf, also known as the Italian wolf. Though he has some problems with his cranium, so his skull isn't as broad as the regular Eurasian wolf.

Want to know more about his species? How about you click this then. ;3 --> [x]

:| Age. An adult wolf, about five years old in canine years, and approximately thirty-five in human years- his ratio is a little different than most feral dogs.

:| Why do you want this animal, as well as what will you do for this animal?. Well.....

What I will Do;;
I will include him in my new series I am creating. So far it only includes one short story- the one with Opium and Artemis, as well as Kalia (Daisy). He will become part of their pack, but you can read more during Riddick's history. :3 He will receive art like most characters, but he will get more than so. Other than his stories and art, he will get a place in my character thread, and in my mind. I will try my best to not restrict him to my mind, I will get his feelings on paper during his stories. If I find more that I can do for him, I will take action and complete these things.

Why I Desire Him;;
For one thing, Riddick is amazing. His design, his accessories; everything! I can picture him already in a story, rushing to someone’s rescue... Also, I would love to include him in my stories with Opium and Kalia. If I ever become a writer, I will most likely polish these books up and publish them. I think it would just be great to own such a marvelous organism.

:| Personality. Riddick is more of a flat character with little traits, though each one is very important to him, making him almost a dynamic charrie. He is quiet, intelligent, brave, skittish, ready, patient, stubborn, and unsure.

Quiet;;
He’s rather shy and doesn’t talk much. He edges away from people, trying to keep his distance, but he hates being alone so much that he can’t help being with other creatures.
Why:. When he was a pup, he never had contact with humans or anyone other than his mother. This made him not social at all, plus the fact that his siblings never grew the right way and died in his mother’s womb, makes this trait more severe.

Intelligent;;
He is very smart, and can solve problems so easily. He can fix famine, knows how to hunt, and has extreme senses. His eye-sight is keen, his hearing acute, his smell spectacular, his touch perfect, and his taste picky.
Why:. Living alone with his mother helped this trait to form. Being only two of them, each of them had to know how to survive incase one of them became sick because you wouldn’t have anyone to assist you.

Brave;;
He will take risks. Ventures are easy for him if theirs someone he knows he can trust, which is hard because he is very keen and picky about people.
If someone is in danger, he’ll save them no matter who they are because he feels terrible if he knew that he could save someone but didn’t.
Why:. It reminds him of his mother if he lets someone die. It reminds of his mother because she was sick and he couldn’t save her, though Riddick felt that he could. You must be brave to save someone, you know.

Skittish;;
Possa is actually rather skittish despite the fact that he is also rather brave. He is only skittish when being wary of those around him.
Why:. Being alone for the majority of his life when his mother died messed him up. He is always watching….always waiting for something to happen…..

Ready;;
He is like a ninja, literally. Very flexible, swift and sly. He expects everything and can dodge almost every attack, making him technically ready for anything thrown his way.
Why:. Just because of his skittish factor, this is implied.

Patient;;
Riddick isn’t very expecting of people, so he’s patient when others try to succeed at something he thinks they cannot do. This is because he places himself high on the scale of importance because of the way he’s had to live. He will put himself down if he fails because he thinks the important cannot afford to do so, but others up because he does not care for them. He thinks none of them can accomplish whatever, so he waits already knowing the outcome.
Why:. Some of his dad has rubbed off on him.

Stubborn;;
The Italian wolf doesn’t trust anyone; therefore he won’t listen to anyone but himself, unless he feels a super close relationship with whoever is speaking with him.
Why:. Like it has been said, his father abandoned him and now he trusts no one.

Unsure;;
He isn’t very trustworthy. He is very unsure of people and will keep a strict eye on them. Riddick has this feeling that no one is loyal. It isn’t just creatures that he’s unsure about. If he thinks something is fishy, he will stay around to scope it out. Though sometimes this contradicts with him being brave, but sometimes it also supports himself being brave.
Why:. He was betrayed by his father who left him when the dad realized Riddick’s skull was too soft. Before the dad knew this fact, he promised that he would never leave him. Dad didn’t want to be ridiculed because of his son’s head- Italian wolves are supposed to have amazingly strong skulls. Riddick then thought everyone was going to lie to him.

:| Dislikes and Likes.

Dislikes;;
Riddick hates many things, but each thing, he knows, is important in some way, so he still respects them/it. He doesn’t like others, humans, life**, comfort, talking.

Others;;
He hates others. They do not mean anything to him, they are traitors to Riddick. He does not trust them, and really wants nothing to do with anybody. He hates loneliness, though, so he usually travels in a pack.
Why:. He has never trusted anyone ever since his father left him because of his soft skull. He thinks everyone will ditch him now.

Humans;;
They made his mother sick, they are ugly, stupid, selfish little creatures. He hates them so much he just wants to kill every last one of them until the die out.
Why:. They rid of the wolves because they fear them, made his mother sick ultimately killing her, stupid because they kill trees- the things that keep them alive.

Life;;
Everything about it sucks to Riddick. The inhabitants, its unfairness, the way everything is about it- how life molded his father into the traitor he was, how it molded the humans to be greedy, fat pigs who cannot get enough food where he hardly has enough to sustain himself, and the way everything is supposed to be and how nothing works. Riddick wants the world to whirl around him, so he can properly punish those who deserve it.
Why:. He feels sadness and anger from all life has caused him. The way him family turned out, the way he turned out.

Comfort;;
This is most likely out of jealousy, for he never feels comfort. Always alert and ready to attack anything that nears him. He has never felt comfort, only when he was a young pup, but ever then he was unsure of wait awaited him.
Why:. It’s just out of jealousy- he wants to feel comfort but never has.

Talking;;
Talking sense into this wolf is pointless. He is so stubborn that he doesn’t even care and doesn’t want to be spoken to anyway. He doesn’t trust any living being anyway.
Why:. What’s the point in it if he won’t listen?

b]Nightmares;;[/b]
He has them so constantly, you would think he is used to them, but he’s not. This bugs him. That and the fact that he can almost never figure out what they mean.
Why:. They confuse him, and he hates this feeling of not knowing what’s happening.

Likes;;
Riddick enjoys so few things that you can say he likes nothing, though each thing is so dear to him that if were to disappear, he would as well. Riddick likes travelling, dreaming, watching the sunset, Italian wolves, and the moon.

Travelling;;
The thrill of each step he takes is exhilarating. He loves to discover new places and be capable of staying there and experiencing new things, and learning that the world isn’t as bitter as he thought.
Why:. He wants to feel happy again, so he feels if he goes somewhere new, he might feel more pleasant.

Dreaming;;
He wants to dream of a place, where he likes life, where no one is a traitor, where humans don’t linger, where ravens sing the most beautiful of songs. But instead he has nightmares. Nightmares of cold, dark places- far worst than the present.
Why:. He feels that he is in the Underworld.

Watching the Sunset;;
The colors blending together to make a mournful good-bye until it reappears again the next day. Riddick feels the pain of the clouds, their sorrow to have to leave the Earth.
Why:. Riddick wants to know he’s not the only one grieving the unfairness of life.

Italian Wolves;;
Riddick’s mother was one, likewise they bring back memories. That and their serene nature please him.
Why:. One, he likes the peace they give off. Two, they remind him of his mother.

The Moon;;
It is so pretty with its faint glow of dim light, along with the stars to accent its craters.
Why:. It pleases the shape of his eye.

**see end of story

:| History. [5000 max,500 min] Running through the forest, heart pounding, tongue dripping, eyes strained forward in fear. This is the pure definition of my nightmares, and yet I still don’t know what’s causing them. My small pack of acquaintances is still asleep- scratch that- Kalia’s run off somewhere. I never see her in the mornings, ever. She’s so mysterious; I always keep a watchful eye on her. She seems so odd….not dog-like.

“Riddick,” someone snaps. I whip around to see Opium, standing with bloodshot eyes. His joints were locked in place and he was shaking. “Where is Kalia?” She was so special to him, which I never understood. She was preposterously confused with everything, though I never said anything because I expected nothing more.

“Don’t know.” I mumbled, sitting down to scratch my ear. The Dire wolf sighed and looked around franticly. She did this all the time, leaving I mean. He did this, too. I grunted and stood back up, ready for more travelling. We were heading somewhere, somewhere special. I said I would apply smarts as well as plans for the travels if I could go with them.

I am a lonely fool who cannot wander alone, just like a she-wolf. This lets another grunt slip out of me. Opium is now fretting about searching for his crush. I mean it’s obvious. He’s always by her side protecting her, ready to take a bullet for that wacko.

“Will you cool it? She always does this,” I reassure. It doesn’t work because he just glares at me and speaks through bared teeth.

“Not this late,” the white dog snarled. I roll my eyes and decide to go find her so I can forget about the danger of a worried Opium.

“I will search for her, and when I come back with the girl, we leave. Right then and there.” Opium jerked his head my way and said the words that surprised me most.

“No.”

“No? What do you mean, ‘no’? I am doing us both a favor. You stop spazzing, and my headache goes away.” He contemplated my deal, but something inside of him demanded he repeated what he had said. I wanted patiently for an answer. This ting was good about Opium, he thought before he spoke, making his question a pure yes. Until now.

“I-“

“Come on,” I grip his scruff in my mouth, “fawoe meh,” I struggle through his skin. He follows obediently with a sad look in his eyes. Perhaps he expected something terrible? I shrug to myself and kept walking, dragging the huge wolf in my jaws.

We arrive in a clearing with Kalia sitting on her hind legs with the wind playing with her fur. It was so long and silky, and smelt terrible. I reminded me of dying carcass, the way dead skin smells.

“Hey,” she says as she turns around. I nod a hello and Opium’s eyes brighten up. His tail wags and he extricates himself from my grip and runs over to her. Opium’s eyes dart across her lean body, checking each inch for injuries. Maybe he didn’t love her; perhaps it was his duty to protect her from any harm.

“Let’s eat,” Kalia suggests, and I’m all for it. It isn’t long before I realize the two are being very suspicious. I don’t say anything, for there is no need to, yet. The fact that they are close, their eyes zipping across the setting of the forest, their tails low, the two bodies submissive; it’s all so strange. I keep quiet and walk on, happy for breakfast.

The meal consists of raw meat, wild onions, and roots dug up from dying plants. Kalia is an expert at cooking, always creating the most marvelous of meals. This I the only reason I have an exception for their company; the food. It’s so amazing my mouth waters every time someone brings up food. We’re just not aloud to have dessert. One, Opium will not allow it. Two, it is comfort food, something I cannot stand. No comfort has ever seeped through my thin skull.

Once my plate is carefully placed in front of me on a bark slab, I smile. It smells delectable after it has reached the paws of Kalia. I gobble my meal and flop on the ground. Kalia studies me warily, as if I am going to slit a throat. They don’t trust me. I smirk and fall into a deep slumber because of the food. It makes me so sleepy…

~*~

There’s a human with a weapon clenched in her fist. I am running, eyes forward, heart thumping, and tongue dripping. I am running…from a human. But this human slowly transforms into a wolf that seems so familiar. A graceful stride, fur dancing behind her, tail flowing like a string after her. That is Kalia, I know it. I don’t stop running, because she turns into a menacing werewolf.

I awake with a howl of fear and Kalia is staring over me with daring eyes.

“I’m sorry,” she whispers, no emotion whatsoever, her eye still gazing at me.

“Go away,” I snarl, waiting for her to leave. I’m still scared and I want her to leave me at once. “Please,” my face must turn drastically because she frowns with sympathy and walks away. I do the same and run towards the canyon that is near our camp.

That was odd. I despise her; she normally keeps her distance from me. The moon is full and bright, illuminating even the darkest of crevices in the canyon. I gawk at is will pitiful eyes and close them. My body lowers to the ground, desperately wanting and night without fear.

~*~

The last thing I remember is running away from camp. Nightmares had punished me yet again, even by the canyon. They were mild, though, compared to my other ones. I forget why I ran away, but I am back now, safe with the others.

Then it dongs on me. I am not safe. There is something in my presence and it irks me. I remember my bad dream, the one the caused me to flee. Humans were here, disguised as wolves, my pack-members. I jolt upwards and Kalia stares at me with worrisome eyes. She wakes up Opium who was snoring, and whispers something in his ear.

I am so concentrated on every moment right now, that when a single leaf falls before me, I break out into a snarl. This makes Kalia scared, and she barks trying to calm me down. I manage to stop snarling, but every once in while I’ll start growling again because they are walking towards me. I can tell whatever they’re doing, Opium doesn’t like it. I respect him for that, but decide to attack him first.

This turns into an all out battle, but it is ended with a shrill scream. This set Opium hurdling above my head and searching rapidly for something. Kalia was watching him with tired eyes as she murmured something under her breath. She was barely audible.

“She’s not here.” Opium stopped instantly and lowered his head, trotting back to us.
“Artemis is not here…”

Artemis. A Greek god in which Opium won’ let us speak about. I am patient for a response as I stare at Opium. He just shrugs off my gaze and grumbles to Kalia if there are going to carry on or not.

This sets me back, but I stand my ground and don’t attack.

“Riddick?”

Oh no, here comes the pleading voice.

“I need to talk to you.”

And here comes the story.

~*~

By the time it is over, Opium has left to express his depression for Artemis, who was once his owner. I am left crouching by a tree with Kalia. I have learned the impossible. Opium was being punished by turning his love, Kalia, into a wolf because of his actions towards Zeus. Kalia was turned into a wolf who was originally a human, though when she sleeps, she regains her human shape.

I now know why my nightmares seem so vivid- it’s because they are reality. The searing pain from life, the humans from Kalia, the fear from everything. I wince at the thought and Kalia talks to me again.

“Please don’t be scared,” she pleads. “You and Opium are all I have left; I cannot be left alone with just Opium.” I understand what she means. The she-wolf/human doesn’t want me to ditch her.

I have a responsibility to watch over her, I decide. And I accept, strangely.

“I won’t leave you,” I coo. Then, for the first time ever, Kalia walks to my side and bursts into tears.

And I do not dare think that she is a traitor.

~*~

A few months later…

Despite my recent interaction with Kalia, I am still wary of her. She trusts me more than ever, and Opium lets me near her, though I go with instinct and still protect from afar. I don’t want to be close to her again because she’s part human. Humans killed my only hope. Though Opium says I have them. They try to reassure me, but I don’t expect much of encouragement to work, which it doesn’t. I let them try though, for perhaps one day it may just relieve me of my sorrow.

We are walking away from the canyon, and heading towards an area Opium calls ‘Alaska’. Kalia admits it’s really far off, that we can only go through two states and week. She also revealed that we are going to be swimming when we get to a place called Ohio. Through Lake Erie.

Joy.

We are going here for acceptance of life, Opium says. He had pain, too, though I think he wants to go there because Artemis found him here. I guess I want to go as well, because half of my mind believes the acceptance of life. So, I follow.

Rustling noises echo from our left, growls to our right, noises from all around. My fur stands on end and the others mimic my behavior. A female and male bear emerge from our sides, and younger females walk out from ahead and behind us.

“I thought they were solitary,” Opium snaps. Kalia shrugs and I twirl around viewing our options. Great, nothing to do but fight. Opium jolts out at the male bear and Kalia lunges for the adult female. I am left with the two female juveniles. I grumbled to myself and lead the younger bears away from the clearing to make sure every stays out of everyone’s way.

These aren’t very well developed creatures, because they follow me every which way. I decide I have enough time to devise a plan so I hide behind some bushes and think. I don’t have very many options, I figure, and then suddenly I realize the gorge ahead of me. Very deep and deadly. Perfect…

I hop out in front of one of the bears and lead it to the rim of the drop off. I pretend to jolt off the edge, and the bear topples over, rolling down the cliff. This sends the other mammal jolting towards me out of rage. I hop out of the way easily and it runs over the edge to sure death.

A deadly howl pierces my ears. I run back to the clearing a see a bloody Opium lying by a tree with the female bear. There’s Kalia, backed up against a tree with an angry Papa Bear about to snap off her head.

I remember something from a few months back…”I won’t leave you,” I coo. My legs act before my brain, and I’m tackling the bear sending it to the ground. I caught it by surprise.

“RUN!!” I demand to the she-wolf, and she obeys without hesitation. He runs to Opium’s side and watches in horror. The bear has had it with Opium bites and scratches, and a few Kalia tackles. I snapped at its flank knowing it wouldn’t leave until it died. The final blow was short and simple with and chomp on its neck near the jugular vein. The bear drowned in is own blood and died.

“Riddick…” I turn and see Opium awake, and Kalia smiling at me with thankful eyes. I saved two lives today, I finally saved someone. Too bad my mother didn’t die of a bear attack, or perhaps she would’ve lived. But she would be proud of me now, as are my pack-mates.

Maybe, I think, life isn’t so bad after all.

don’t forget at the end to make sure he thinks life isn’t so bad after all so it goes with the dislikes. :3 also make sure that he finally feel comfort for the same reason. 8D

:| Art. I am going to do an Oekaki[sp?] soon and probably an MS Paint image. :3

:| Other. For the adopting form, you guy spelt history like ‘histroy’, and personality like ‘personaity’. If you want to, you can fix it. :3

For those who successfully adopt the family members of Riddick, I really don’t want them to be related in anyway. I’m sorry if this wrecks your stories, but I feel that my form of Riddick isn’t so woman appealing. xD (( I hope this is alright… ))
Last edited by alas, on Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:09 am, edited 8 times in total.
hello i'm currently a student ; on a literally unending hiatus ; i have (mostly) quit chickensmoothie

d e v i a n t a r t ☄ ☄ c h a r a c t e r s ☄ ☄ a r t s h o p p ea d o p t
!! I USED TO BE XRAE !!
alas,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squints » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:57 am

Blazer051299 wrote:sorry if my story swerves I'm listing to music

Kennel: 4
Name: Spinning world round (World)
Breed: Unknown
Why do you want this animal? What will you do for this animal? Well I was just browsing and she just stole my heart and I well just love everything about her!
Personailty: Bubbly XD very happy… most of the time.
Dislikes&Likes: Well she really likes flowers nature calmness, cool breezes, Toxic (Who is completely opposite of her) and music
Histroy/Backround :{ 5000 max, 500 min}

I woke, I yawned that cute little puppy yawn. I couldn't help but wonder were Father was. I said I was going to go out and find him. My mother said I had a thick scull. I had no idea what that meant at the time. I actually though it meant I was smart! She giggled when I said "So ...so I'm smart". "Of course you are! Thick headed just means your too brave," Mother said is a sweet smooth voice. My makings move slowly in the claming sound. My marking always moved. I loved them but many made fun. Then my markings on my front paws would quickly spin round. I hated that and that is one reason why I left.

I herd them all I glanced at Toxic. I hated how they mocked me. Toxic and World were thinking about leaving the pack. Would she ever build the nerve? Of corse if my mother or father were still alive it would have been so much harder. OOur leader picked us to hunting on the left and ring around to help the others. We never did. "Ha-ha sucker" Toxic kept laughing. I stopped were my Mother died. My markings were creeping slowly. I reamber easily "You are amazing my pup I will always love you" I though of her smile her sent how she loved my father. I cried. Toxic came and rested his muzzle on my head just like mother always did. "At least you have me it's not much, but it's something," he smiled. I poured my heart out about all the time I rembered her. I Miss today I wish I could see her. Toxic saSang we’ll all float on ok don’t worry we’ll all float on alright already even if things get heavy, “He smiled. I sighed one odd, those sighed after you cried. "We better get going" I breathed. "Alright" Toxic smiled, and I had a feeling he was going to be more than a good friend.

Toxic stirred out of our little den. He saw me, I sat on the rock hit perfectly by the sun. I thought of my Mother and Father. How could have helped it? The rock was high. My markings moved in odd move meant like they had never before. I still knew what it meant any way, love.

I jumped from the rock. In that one graceful leap I felt love! The wind whispered through my fur. My legs had grown long, I could tell. I looked in the pond I had gotten slimmer (Using baby fat). I saw him he looked amazing! "I'll resale you" I challenged in a...a different voice I liked it. We went back and forth he won then I won in the end when we were walking I nipped his tail. I think I won after that. He shot at me in a friendly way. The wind whispered "Run Run now!". My markings must have been going quickly. Frantically I bolted looking back only to make sure Toxic was there. Suddenly I realized it. We had been sleeping in a mother bears cave.

"Toxic go on I'll fight!" "Never!" He growled in such a ferice way I.....I ....well was afraid. I ran with him. "Lilly's house she'll never fallow!" I howled with such power. Lilly was my best friend. she was so nice! She'd been with me for sooooooo long that I couldn't help running to her. Once we reached the hill we fought a little and she left. I was still angry about Toxic how he'd gotten so angry.

“World-” “What?” I snapped before he could say anything. “I’m sorry” his ears were back eyes glazed with sadness and his tail between his legs. I licked his forehead. "I love you" I bearly heard I smiled and looked at him,My marking spoke for me twisting and turning. I loved him so much.

We had made it to Lilly and Lilly's house. Lilly the Hankie <Protector> Watched over a little girl named Lilly. I thought it was kinda funny, Lilly and Lilly. We got there a Lilly<Lil> the little blind girl can up and hugged us. She could sence many things even though she was blind. We walked as Lilly the Hankie chaught us up. She told us about the other forest.

"Bye" Called Lil and Lilly at the same time. Toxic and I were going into the other forest. Were many other packs lived. Many would fight.

The first pack we met was 2,3,4 wolves but they where strong and fast. A few tried to conner me but Toxic didn't give them a chance to. We left there prety quickly. Next the leader was very happy to see some one. Sh had a HUGE pack,but a pack meber ran us off.

The battle was scary. This She-wolf was faster than lighting. She kept coming after us untill we just left.

Next was even worse. This wolf shot with arrows. We tried to doge but I got hit many times. Toxic found A wolf named Peacful but with out him I felt soo lonely.

After I was MUCH better we went on get much of this. I finally found a lonley island, Our island.

Now every day we run the premitor of the island haveing so much fun. Every once and awhile I think about all the cold all the evil I left and faced more and more and even today. Now I fight back untill I win so I hope you enjoyed my story.

Art:{Made by you this is all up to you through you don't have to do it but it shows your dedication}I am going to make sooooooo much art!
Other:{If there is anything left} Her markings swirl faster or slower depending on her mood.
Last edited by squints on Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
squints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiikeria » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:01 am

Blazer, please do not quote your form. If you want to show us that you're still writing, put a WIP at the bottom of your original form post.

EDIT: Or, if you're reposting for this round, please take it out of quotes, so I don't end up yelling at you and feeling stupid after. XD

[| Pound of Hope |] [| Art Shop |] [| Etsy |] [| Need help? |]

[| I'm on a semi-hiatus due to real-life. |]

Tiikeria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby red october » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:05 am

Throughout this form; Finlandia "Dae" is mentioned. I would greatly appreciate it if you would be willing to read a prelude to this form by reading her own. You can find it here.

It was in the vast arena of space that Time was sculpted. And with Time came Earth; which bore forth the Waters and the Grounds. From the Heavens were sent the Creatures; of Peace, of Evil, of Protection, and of the other Traits. So came the Cat, the Wolf, the Bear, the Fish, and the Bird. As came many others; all of whom had a space and a duty on the Planet. The Lamb came forth Confused and Innocent; the Gaaelle Agile and Graceful, and the Shark Wity and Deadly. It was not long before the Lion was sent; Magestic and Ruthless; Cruel and Demanding. He was sent as the Keeper of them all; the Cat, the Moose, the Furry and the Finned. But the Lion did not want to Keep. He wanted to Rule. The Rat chosen as his Timid Servant; the Tigeress taken to provide him with Pleasure.
The Lion was a Manipulative, Harsh Beast.
Those who were not his immeadiate Providers were Ignored, Shunned.
The Lamb was one of his Forgotten.
Her Innocense and Naive Nature led her to not Fear, to not Cower in the presence of the Lion. Instead; she regarded him with Interest and Compassion; eager to be at his side and attempt to speak with him. The Lion, of course, did not care.
The Lion was the Hunter.
The Lamb was the Prey.
He cast her aside; not caring, not bothering; for the Power Hungry creature had no interest in females like her. She, however, did not understand. Instead; she became even more enthraled with him; hearing his voice in her dreams. The Lamb seeked Love, longed for Stability. In her eyes, the Lion could provide her with these. He could be the Life Partner that she seeked; that all creatures seeked.

And so the Lamb fell in love with the Lion.

But Time; Time did not appreciate Love. When the First Generation's Time came close to the End; it was no surpirse. Instead, it was expected. So as rain rain poured down on a large group of creatures waiting to be called back to the Heavens so that new ones could populate the Earth; the Lamb spoke to the Lion. As one by one their bodies turned to ash and their spirits departed, she whispered, "I love you." She died before she could see the sad little smile that he graced her with.

Kennel:
Twenty Six (P)

Name:
Riddick.
In a past life; he was known as the Lion and also as the Hunter.

Breed:
Feral Wolf

Around seven years old; though will grow no older.

A few weeks ago; my younger sister blackmailed me into playing "stuffed animals" with her. I ended up using a little lion and an even smaller sheep. The lion was the evil, dark ruler of the "kingdom;" and the sheep was the innocent, young musician who preformed in his court and grew very fond of him.
I also got to use this giant plush snake as the royal executioner; but I won't get into that topic. Let's just say that making paper guillotines is fun.
Anyhow, this got me thinking, and a story prompt began to form in my head:

And so the Lamb fell in love with the Lion.

I became enthralled with this idea; constantly turning it over in my mind; thinning and plotting and thinking some more. When I first saw Dae; my only thought was; she's the lamb. When I gazed upon Riddick's image for the first time; the single thought that coursed through my mind was; he's the lion.
The plot that became to form in my mind was confusing, yes; intricate, yes; but probably the best that I've thought of yet.
I know that these two fit the parts that no other characters can; and I know that if the three of us could become a "team," we could go very far. Winning Dae was the first milestone that I had to get to; and when I did; I became even more set on winning Riddick and putting my thoughts into words.
I have fallen in love with this character; and I feel that I connect with him very well. It may seem silly; but I can actually feel his presence with me as I write this; just as can sense Dae. The two of them are connected to me just as much as they are with each other. It is my wish, my hope, and my dream to tell this tale that I have weaved; and I know that I can only do so with Riddick at my side, where I strongly believe that he belongs.
He would become not just a character; but a true part of my life. My characters are my friends, my confidents, my "partners in crime." I speak with them in my mind, communicate with them. I am certain that most writers have experienced this phenomenon before; where you truly feel like the character is real being with real thoughts and feelings.
Riddick would be lavished with art and short stories; and would get his own website in my character site network that is about ninety percent completed.
I already have two book ideas plotted out for Riddick and Dae; and I'm certain that more will come to me. I have honest plans to become a writer when I grow up along with several others things. Coming from someone who has won dozens of medals and awards form writing competitions; I do not use the term "writer" lightly. It is what I am, what I have been, and what I shall always be.
At my side; Riddick shall be cherished and treasured for eternity.

Theme Song:
"Leave Out All The Rest"
By Linkin Park.

"When my time comes
Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some
Reasons to be missed

And don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory"

Whenever I hear this song I immediately think of Riddick; it's as though the words were made to fit everything about him. These are the exact kinds of things that Riddick often attempts to say to Finalndia; for while she may not, he knows that at any moment he could be turned to ash by the temporal winds and whisked away to become another Riddick with faint, lingering memories of his past lives. And therefore little to no thought of Finalndia while she still struggles with coming to terms with his leaving.

Personality:

Argumentative: The Hunter likes to be right; no matter what the cost. He will often twist his views to fit the situation he is in in order to start an argument; and can therefore be extremely hypocritical.

Stoic: Riddick is uncomfortable with emotional displays; and is never sure how to react to them. He, therefore, simply ignores those that are upset, choosing to stay in his own little world where he is the king and everyone below his is simply a pawn in his own game of chess.

Brave: Because he is able to die and then live on in an identical body; he has no fears. To Riddick; life is just one big game; one where no real danger can come to him; only to the body that he happens to be using.

Intelligent: Because he has lived through so many different ordeals; Riddick knows how to handle situations well and is quite knowledgeable. Though he can have difficulty recalling past memories, his mind is very clear and well ordered.

Experianced: After having lived for hundreds of thousands of years; Riddick has seen much of the world and experienced many different things. Though not all of his memories are accessible; he is able to put his past experiences to use in his daily life.

Distrustful: The Hunter knows the way that the minds' of almost all creatures work because of his travels; and therefore knows that he can trust no one. Independent; Riddick likes to be by himself and support himself, not bothering with any other creatures who might only want to betray him.

Strong: Both mentally and physically; Riddick is powerful. After having seen so much; Riddick's mind is quite durable, and it can be extremely hard to change his opinions. Physically; he has both the skills of a lion and a wolf; which make him quite the dangerous opponent.

Aristocratic: Though he may only be a lone wolf; a hunter who has lost his fame and glory; Riddick still acts much like the Lion he was; the ruler and the conqueror, the creature who only had to ask for something to receive it. This, of course, does not go over well with others who don't believe the "ridiculous stories" that he tells about his many pasts.

Self-Rightious: Riddick is still very much the Lion; the ruler of all creatures that walked the earth; the powerful Hunter that no one dared defy. He has never stopped thinking of himself as such; so he comes off as seeming very full of himself in the eyes of other creatures.

Paranoid: The Hunter has somewhat of an "everyone is out to get me" complex. He has a tendency to constantly look over his shoulder while walking; and even though he does not become scared; this wolf can become very unnerved. His nightmares of the dark events in his many pasts contribute to this attribute.

Manipulative: Riddick often amuses himself by passing out lies and watching the sparks fly. He loves to put on acts for females only to win them over for a very short time and then leave them again. Though it may be cruel; Riddick is excellent at persuading others to work for whatever his cause at the time may happen to be. When his manipulations do not work; Riddick moves on to darker methods: blackmail.

Gentle/Harsh: Towards Finlandia; Riddick is gentle. To others, however, he can be somewhat harsh. He acts this way towards her only because of the ancient bond they share; and would most likely treat her just as he would any other creature if they weren't so close.

Dislikes:

Cold: Because he still carries many of the internal traits of his first self, the Lion; Riddick likes hot climates, and avoids places with low temperatures at all costs.

Failure: Riddick has what some might call an obsession with being the best out of everyone. After being the Lion and having to earn the respect of his subjects; the idea of never showing fault has been a value that has stuck with him.

Shallow Creatures: Being a very intellectual specimen; Riddick hates those who focus on petty and pointless things such as love and friendship. He therefore has a very hard time dealing with Finlandia and her delusional daydreams of romance and peace.

Mist: Riddick is able to deal with almost all things that nature throws at him; except for mist and fog. He often compares the experiance of being trapped in such things to being suffocated. It is unknown as to why he is unable to deal with such things, but has carried the phobia with him throughout all of his lives.

Secrets: Because the memories of so many events of Riddick's past lives are hidden from him; he has learned to hate mysterious, unknown things. He has a tendency to overreact at the simplest of unspoken things; which can make him seem somewhat unstable, even though that is not at all true.

Hunting: Riddick is the Hunter, the Lion. The need to track down prey and kill it is strongly imprinted in him, permanently etched in the depths of his being. Through hunting; Riddick is not only able to satisfy his ancient need, but is also able to clear his mind of foggy memories and truly focus on what really matters to him. Able to use both the methods of the wolf and the lion, Riddick is a superb hunter, mabey the best.

Finlandia: For as bothersome and ridiculous as she can be; Riddick likes Dae very much. Being kind to her is his way of making up for the way that his first self treated the Lamb. Though he does not “love” her; Riddick feels much affection for the innocent, feathered wolf.

Sunshine: As a distant form of the Lion, how could Riddick not enjoy the sunshine? He loves to lie in the warm glow of the sun, basking much in the way a cat would.

Being the Leader: Riddick was once the Lion, the guardian of every creature on Earth; and still likes to play at being the leader even though that life has placed in the past. He striuggles with taking orders; and has therefore only joined packs of wolves a few times out of the thousands of lives that he has led.

Proving Himself: Though it is quite impossible; Riddick feels the need to prove to everyone he comes across that he is the Lion through and through. Whether it be through hunting diasplys, various tales of events in his many pasts, or random pieces of knowledge that he has no reason to know; Riddick excersizes every method he can come up with in his quest to make others believe his strange story and see him for who he really is.

Being Understood: Besides Finlandia; everyone that Riddick has tried to explain his lives to had simply laughed and passed him off as insane. The simple at of being around someone who understands him os a wonderful experiance for Riddick, which is partially why he treasures his friend so much.

History/Backround:

I stared in silence at the golden tabby cat; meeting her eyes across the short expanse of snow that stood between us.
"Lion..." Her voice was filled with both respect and awe; her blue eyes shimmering with amazement. I had been about to respond when she suddenly turned to ashes, a last ook of dedsperate horror imprinted on her face, and was rushes away by the temporal winds.
I knew how she must have felt in that last moment.
"Yes, little Ibis, that is who I am." For a moment I stood in silence, wishing that the creature who had once been part of my group of followers would materialize before my eyes.
But I knew better than to hope for long.
With a solemn nod in the direction that the wind had taken the ashes of the creature that had once been a gorgeous, bright red bird, I turned and left.

That was the first time that I saw one of the creatures from our First Generation.

Thousands more would pass before the experiance came again.

Hundreds of thousands of years ago, the Lion stalked the Earth. He was not just any lion, but the first of his species. As was the lithe Cat, the sly Fox, the twisted Snake, and many more. The Lion was their guardian, appointed by the Creator to watch over them, to dictate them. They, the First Generation, was somewhat of a test group. They were like the first lab rats, put in a place that may or may not support life, constantly observed to see their interactions with the plants and rocks and water and sky. When the place was deemed "good," the First Generation was no longer needed. It was time for Man to inhibit the Earth, to take control of a new Generation of animals. It was for that reason that when the temporal winds came rushing into the forests and fields, they were not there to simply supply a warm breeze. They were there to kill.

The First Generation was turned to ash. The stunning scarlet Ibis was preening herself one moment, and gone the next. The Ram was mock-fighting with the Elk when his companion erupted into a cloud of grey. Not long after, the Ram did as well. The close followers of the Lion, however, were not so unsuspecting. In reward for their trust in their grand leader, they were warned. So as the group sat in the rain, awaiting their fate, they were united by fear. The Lizard was suddenly just as deadly as the Leopard; and the Sloth just as swift as the hare. There were no more rankings. So when the Lamb looked up at the Lion that she so revered and whispered her true feelings to him, he smiled back.

Just as the temporal winds destroyed the First Generation, they resurrected them. Spread sporadically throughout the Earth, they were alive yet again. Their bodies, however, had changed. The Ibis was now a cat, the Leopard a frog, the Snake a rabbit. And the Lion, a wolf. By the name of Riddick. When he awoke in the foreign forest, a voice, barely a whisper, ran through the trees. "You are now Riddick, a feral wolf." The temporal winds had spoken, and were not to be questioned. With time, memories surfaced. Some remained fuzzy, but others were cleared. And because of the memories, Riddick knew what his first life had been. The only problem was, he had no clue as to what his second would be.

For the first hundred or so years, Riddick experimented. He took mateds, and pups, joined packs. He was loved, and he was hated. Trusted and betrayed. The Hunter soon grew sick of the tendencies of other creatures. From that landmark, he began to live his lives in solitude, angry and spiteful; bothering only to try to exlmain his origins when he believe that the other would take him seriously, though no one ever did. As his lives went on, Riddick began to realize that he would always come back in an indentical body with the same thoughts and memories. He was, in a way, immortal. With this knowledge, Riddick became less like the timid wolf he had grown to be, and more like the Lion he had once been. He gave himself the title of the Hunter out of his sheer pride for himself, feeling elated that he was invincible.

His feelings of joy soon grew faded. After thousands of years; his spirit began to fade. Physically, he was still there, but menatlly, he no longer cared. Hat efor his inability to die brought about his attempted suicides and extreme depression. He always came back, though. The temporal winds would not allow his permanent death. A new burst of hope and light came with his metting with the cat that had one been the Ibis; a chance occurance, a rare occurance, a wonderful occurance.

With that meeting came hope for Riddick; a knowledge that there were others like him still out in the world. Suddenly, though warily, Riddick once again began to embrace life.

Thousands of years filled with thousands of adventures came to pass, and the Hunter reached a major mark in his giant lifespan.
The meeting of Finalndia.

Thousands upon thousands of years after the Lion first walked the first, the Hunter was re-born yet again onto a tropical, large island. New Guinea. It was here, that after so many ears, fate led him to an amazing meeting. A meeting with the Lamb.

She was at first nothing more than a bright splash among the leaving; a flying, soaring creature that lived for nothing more than love and peace. She, unlike Riddick, had no clear memories of past lives. Though she was eccentric, ridiculous, and somewhat exasperating; she was of the First Generation. When he looked into her eyes for the first time, Riddick saw the Lamb. And he saw a chance to right and ancient wrong.

For some reason, she did not know about the temporal winds and the constant threat of random death that they carried. She was happily oblivious, in her own little world where nothing existed besides her, the trees, the birds, and her new companion, Riddick. But for as clueless as she could act; Riddick knew that she recognized him for something more than just a wolf. When she had first met his eyes wih her own black ones, that same flash of recognition that had been so apparent in those of the Ibis-cat was in them.

A bond grew between them; a friendship, not yet a romance, but one that carried great promise of things to come. The only problem was that Riddick knew that at any moment it could end.

Dae would once again live in her confused world where the humans hunted her and she lived with birds; and Riddick would be left with only foggy memories and a broken heart.

And so, the Lion, the Hunter, and Riddick began to search his memories for a solution to his problems.

A solution that he knew did not exist.

Art:
This piece is suppossed to show the loose and faded, yet still evident, connection between Riddick and his origional form; the Lion.

Other:
Thank you very much for reading and considering my form. I hope that it has shown you just how intensly I love this character; and therefore how well he shall be taken care of. Dae and I both eagerly and nervously await the results of this competition; for by winning Riddick, we shall both win a great friend; and in Dae's case, a true love and a life partner. It is my wish, my hope, my prayer, and my dream to tell this wonderful creature's story; I've already forged a bond with him that I desperately hope will never be separated.
Last edited by red october on Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:20 pm, edited 39 times in total.
red october

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby White_Wolf_Bane » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:13 am

Kennel:
Name:
Riddick
Breed:
Feral Grey Wolf
His design astounds me, and I really think, given the preferances, his history, personality, and such will be a real challenge. I like a good challange :twisted:
Personailty:
Riddick is very curious at heart, yet very traditional in mindset. These two personality traits often conflict with eachother, causing major inward conflict on his part. He wants to have fun and explore like any normal wolf does, but the very traditional teachings of his original pack always hold him back. Also, Riddick can be rather playful twoards others when he wants to but he always seems like he's intentionally holding himself back. Lastly, Riddic also tends to think that he's not good enough for anything; he is constantly putting himself down and mopping around when he thinks that he's failed.
Dislikes&Likes:
Likes-
~Freedom~
~ Others of his kind~
~
Histroy/Backround:{5000 max,500 min}
Art:{Made by you this is all up to you through you don't have to do it but it shows your dedication}
Other:{If there is anything left}
THIS IS A MAJOR W.I.P.
Also, I REALLY wanna thank you guys for extending the deadline; I had a Critical lens essay due this week and I didn't have time to finnish my form. THANK YOOOOOUUUU!!!
Last edited by White_Wolf_Bane on Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Please call me Bane!

"Outside, its tracks began to fill up with snow, and the shriek of the wind seems savage with pleasure. There is nothing of God or Light in that heartless sound-- it is all black winter and dark ice.

The cycle of the Werewolf has begun.

~Steven King, Cycle of the Werewolf~

My Fursona ART CONTEST
My DeviantART Click Mai Pokemans
ImageImageImageImage
White_Wolf_Bane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups