The New Agency: closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What sort of prize would you be interested in?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 am

Just the fame!
27%
A few newborns!
19%
Adopting Privileges!
54%
I have a different idea and will PM you!
No votes

Total votes : 48

Re: The New Agency: Code Drop 2/21/14!

Postby ~kikimora~ » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:47 am

Pet's ID Tag:28
Image of petcan't paste images, sorry
Name You'd Choose for It:Cici
Species/Breed:Fox
Reason You Want It:She is absolutely beautiful!
History/Background/Other: Cici was always a dreamer. she loved to explore the forest she lived in with her fellow foxes.
One day, she was aimlessly wandering the forest, when she saw a cave that didn't seem to have been there before. She cautiously entered. It was filled with shining crystals, glimmering in all colors imaginable. "wow." she whispered, amazed. Some colors from the gems flooded to her, tinting her fur a light pink. This is how she gained her colors.
Art:(not needed but extra credit)
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Hello, traveler! My name is Kikimora, previously Zee-99

I'm a massive nerd about folkore, hence the name, and am always down for a chat about dnd or the fae or strange and paranormal happenings. May or may not be the witch in the woods. My preferred pronouns are she/her!
~kikimora~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:01 am

wesleydog wrote:
Tripp wrote:so happy to see so many going for characters, which reminds me, our kennels are looking empty, so donations are open (they have been but making it clear they still are lol). I'm gonna try to design some characters to donate as well c:, cd will be aimed towards next Friday.

Is the four donations per person rule still applied here?
That's why I've been hesitant to donate lol :>
since there is a lot of empty kennels, For right now till we get a bit fuller, I'm gonna ignore the 4 donations rule. I'll post an update when the rule goes back in affect, but for right now, donate as much as you want (though 10+ might be a bit much lol)
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:26 am

Yaaaaay ;U;

Creature's Name: Emmi
Image:
Code:
Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=1466503&size=large&format=png&rev=1365271743[/img]

Do:
- You must change her name. (She was originally the sister of another character I own).
- Keep her an anthro.
Don't:
- Don't make changes to her design.
- Don't re-sell/re-gift/re-trade her. You must donate her back if no longer wanted.
Link Art Link: viewtopic.php?t=1657606
Did you originally adopt this design here, and if yes what was it's name? Nope
Do you currently have any other characters up for adoption already? If so how many? Yes, 3
what do you want to happen to the character after 6 months with no one adopting it?: Return to me, please.

Creature's Name: Sunflower Seed
Image:
Code:
[img]http://wesleydog.weebly.com/uploads/8/6/5/2/8652058/870043398.jpg[/img]

Do:
- Take good care of him/her.
Don't: Nope
Link Art Link: viewtopic.php?t=1664419
Do you currently have any other characters up for adoption already? If so how many? Yes, 3
what do you want to happen to the character after 6 months with no one adopting it?: Give him back to me.

Creature's Name: Buttons
Image:
Code:
[img]http://www.weebly.com/uploads/8/6/5/2/8652058/6495537_orig.jpg[/img]

Do:
- You may make minor design changes. The buttons on his collar can be changed out as well.
- Take good care of him/her!
Don't:
- Don't change the species.
Link Art Link: viewtopic.php?t=961200
what do you want to happen to the character after 6 months with no one adopting it?: Returned to me, please.

Creature's Name: Kissa
Image:
Code:
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=467559&size=large&format=auto&rev=2[/img]

Do:
- Keep her siblings with my Abir http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... auto&rev=1 and Kahini http://wesleydog.weebly.com/uploads/8/6 ... 609109.png
- Keep her design the same.
Don't:
- Don't rename her.
- Don't re-sell/re-gift/re-trade.
Link Art Link: Design by Tяiρρ, retired lineart by TheWolfsGirl90
what do you want to happen to the character after 6 months with no one adopting it?: Return to me, please.

Creature's Name: Dragonfly
Image:
Code:
[img]http://wesleydog.weebly.com/uploads/8/6/5/2/8652058/4069032_orig.png[/img]

Do:
- Take good care of her!
- Keep her design the same!
Don't: None
Link Art Link: I have no idea ;U;
what do you want to happen to the character after 6 months with no one adopting it?: Back to me, please.
Wesley
she/they genderqueer demisexual lesbian

ART FIGHT || FLIGHT RISING

Hello, my name is Wesley & I have a Juris Doctor!
I collect crystals/minerals, Build a Bears, & stickers.
I am also interested in dinosaurs, Glass Animals, Animal Crossing, Pokemon,
various anime shows, magic, and writing/character collecting!
My birthday is August 8th!
I'm a non-theistic eclectic witch. ♥

Image Image Image Image

Art to left by lemonlotte
Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mami » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:46 pm

Pet's ID Tag: #28
Image of pet: Image
Name You'd Choose for It: Strawberry Delight
Nicknames: Strawberry, Berry
I couldn't decide which dessert she was inspired by -- I was stuck between a Strawberry-Chocolate tiramisu or cheesecake, perhaps even a shortcake. So I didn't want to limit myself to something specific to one type of dessert, which is why I decided with this name, which was actually the first thought I had when I saw her.

Species/Breed: Fox

Reason You Want It: I absolutely fell in love with her. I think I just felt a 'click' when I was scrolling down through the front page. The colors go together so well, and I feel like all the swirls and hearts are all in the right places; there's no overkill on them and they definitely complete her. And, I must add, I'm really surprised to see how little submissions she has! She deserves a lot more than four or five. ;_;
Looking at her reminds me of all the sweetness and delicacy of life. I see so much things -- all the good things you miss once you get older, the nostalgia towards childhood, remembering how simple life was back then. She reminds me of the innocence we once held, how easily children see the beauty of life. Her design is not one that is overwhelmingly fancy or complicated, and yet it gives me such a warm feeling.
I would really like to have her, and I would definitely give her art; her sweet pea self absolutely needs to be introduced to the world. :'D I, of course, would also like to write occasional short stories concerning her and whatever she may encounter in her life.

Personality:
text happiness . joy . peace .
Strawberry Delight is as sweet and as her name suggests. Just by being close, she can create a happy, blissful environment, although she herself doesn't seem to notice. Everywhere she goes, Berry has a smile on her face and works hard to settle arguments and disputes. She has always tried to both look for the positive in others and also look forward, towards the future.
text friendly . thoughtful . forgiving .
Berry is open to conversations to everyone, and even though she could have enough to talk about for a while, she understands the balance between talking and listening. While sometimes she can get distracted and accidentally interrupt while someone's talking, she is considerate of others' feelings. Strawberry Delight is also not the type to hold grudges against others and is a firm believer in multiple chances. Because of this, once in a while her kindness gets taken advantage of, and it is only through a friend's insistence that she realizes the truth and handles it.
text sensitive . burdened . troops on .
Despite her positive outlook, Strawberry Delight used to be the type that break down easily. It was the first few times she was getting used where she became saddened and started questioning herself. Because of all the expectations to be the happy one, the burden to remain that way rendered her useless and mentally-broken for a while. However, with the help of friends and the passage of time, Strawberry has gotten over these self-anxiety issues and continues on. Now when those moments of betrayal happen, she has realized that it's only her true friends that count.

Likes: sweets, books, conversations, keeping busy, swimming
Dislikes: amphibians, perfume, metal, heat, thorns
Miscellaneous: Her fur is somewhat longer than the normal fox's, which keeps her warm during winter and a bit overwhelmed in summer. If she were to be asked what are her favorite physical traits of herself, Strawberry would comment on her fluffy tail, perky ears, and intriguing markings. In her spare time she enjoys randomly wandering and spending time with family and friends.

Art: Image
Image Image Image
delivering a nico nico smile straight to your heart ☆
semi-hiatus.
Mami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Day Of Silence » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:19 am

[b]Creature's Name:
Code:
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=665458&size=large&format=auto&rev=1318477465[/img]

Do: Create art, revamp, ect.
Don't: Claim design as your own or change the design too much.
Link Art Link:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=818363
Did you originally adopt this design here, and if yes what was it's name? nope
Do you currently have any other characters up for adoption already? If so how many? nope
what do you want to happen to the character after 6 months with no one adopting it?: I guess, give it back?
[/b]
Day Of Silence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:27 pm

amazing characters guys, thank you so very much on donation them. i'm currently waiting on a reply from someone, and when that finally comes in, i may have some characters to donate as well. will update when i get the pm c:
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:52 am

Bumping c:
Wesley

Image Image Image Image

Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:52 pm

cd around 9:30-10, i'll update everything while doing cd as well c:
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:37 pm

ZezeQueen99- i would recommend added more to your form in the future c:
kennels have been updated

Mami wrote:Pet's ID Tag: #28
Image of pet: Image
Name You'd Choose for It: Strawberry Delight
Nicknames: Strawberry, Berry
I couldn't decide which dessert she was inspired by -- I was stuck between a Strawberry-Chocolate tiramisu or cheesecake, perhaps even a shortcake. So I didn't want to limit myself to something specific to one type of dessert, which is why I decided with this name, which was actually the first thought I had when I saw her.

Species/Breed: Fox

Reason You Want It: I absolutely fell in love with her. I think I just felt a 'click' when I was scrolling down through the front page. The colors go together so well, and I feel like all the swirls and hearts are all in the right places; there's no overkill on them and they definitely complete her. And, I must add, I'm really surprised to see how little submissions she has! She deserves a lot more than four or five. ;_;
Looking at her reminds me of all the sweetness and delicacy of life. I see so much things -- all the good things you miss once you get older, the nostalgia towards childhood, remembering how simple life was back then. She reminds me of the innocence we once held, how easily children see the beauty of life. Her design is not one that is overwhelmingly fancy or complicated, and yet it gives me such a warm feeling.
I would really like to have her, and I would definitely give her art; her sweet pea self absolutely needs to be introduced to the world. :'D I, of course, would also like to write occasional short stories concerning her and whatever she may encounter in her life.

Personality:
text happiness . joy . peace .
Strawberry Delight is as sweet and as her name suggests. Just by being close, she can create a happy, blissful environment, although she herself doesn't seem to notice. Everywhere she goes, Berry has a smile on her face and works hard to settle arguments and disputes. She has always tried to both look for the positive in others and also look forward, towards the future.
text friendly . thoughtful . forgiving .
Berry is open to conversations to everyone, and even though she could have enough to talk about for a while, she understands the balance between talking and listening. While sometimes she can get distracted and accidentally interrupt while someone's talking, she is considerate of others' feelings. Strawberry Delight is also not the type to hold grudges against others and is a firm believer in multiple chances. Because of this, once in a while her kindness gets taken advantage of, and it is only through a friend's insistence that she realizes the truth and handles it.
text sensitive . burdened . troops on .
Despite her positive outlook, Strawberry Delight used to be the type that break down easily. It was the first few times she was getting used where she became saddened and started questioning herself. Because of all the expectations to be the happy one, the burden to remain that way rendered her useless and mentally-broken for a while. However, with the help of friends and the passage of time, Strawberry has gotten over these self-anxiety issues and continues on. Now when those moments of betrayal happen, she has realized that it's only her true friends that count.

Likes: sweets, books, conversations, keeping busy, swimming
Dislikes: amphibians, perfume, metal, heat, thorns
Miscellaneous: Her fur is somewhat longer than the normal fox's, which keeps her warm during winter and a bit overwhelmed in summer. If she were to be asked what are her favorite physical traits of herself, Strawberry would comment on her fluffy tail, perky ears, and intriguing markings. In her spare time she enjoys randomly wandering and spending time with family and friends.

Art: Image

Persassy Jackson ♥ wrote:
Pet's ID Tag: Kennel #1
Image of pet Image
Name You'd Choose for It: Gaea {Greek for Terra; Earth Goddess}
Species/Breed: Earthen Dragon
Reason You Want It: She is absolutely beautiful and I've been needing more characters, especially dragon's. I would love to own her and it would be absolutely fantabulous to own her.
History/Background/Other: Gaea is an earthen dragon, a breed of dragon born from the earth. She was named after the Goddess Gaea, because she loved, and still loves, reading up on Greek and Roman Mythology, mostly about the Giants and Gaeas children. She likes knowing what and who she was named after. Her extensive knowledge of mythology has gotten her picked on by others and occasionally her family. So, she ran away. She has yet to see another dragon of her breed but she has met a few interesting characters along the way.
Art:(not needed but extra credit)

booklover789 wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel #6 - Lilac

Image of Pet:

Name You'd Choose for It:
Lavender Eglantine Asali

Name Definitions and Origins:
Lavender - A Purple Flowering Plant - English
Eglantine - Sweetbriar - English
Asali - Sweet Like Honey - Swahili

Species/Breed:
Winged Canine

Reason You Want Her:
The moment I laid eyes on her I knew I'd fallen in love. I felt bad for her, and wondered how an exquisite character such as her could just be thrown away. I saw her and thought, "Oh, what a sweetheart! Why in the WORLD is she stuck in this agency?! Someone needs to take care of her and love her. And that someone will be me!"
I love her design - the beautiful light shades of purple and the darker shades really compliment her overall look, and her big eyes are soooo sweet! Her tiny paws are so beautiful, as are her gorgeous wings. Her downy fluff indicates she's a baby, and I just ADORE baby animals. :)

Accessories:
Lavender absolutely ADORES jewelry, and her favorite kind of jewelry is earrings. She has two favorite pairs; one pair resembles two silver crosses with bat wings and one large purple stone in each earring. The other pair is a little more fancy - they a gold base, and tiny diamonds surrounding one semi-large blue gem per earring. Underneath this gem is a link that links the top part of the earring to the bottom part. The bottom part is a mixture of sparkle and shine, with tiny sequins along the bottom of the earring and a large purple gem directly above the sequins.
Image Image

Lavender also sometimes wears a wig - she enjoys dressing up and pretending to be someone else for awhile. Her favorite wig to wear is a lavender-colored one with pale pink ends. It's wavy, not curly nor straight. When she wears it, the wig doesn't cover Lavender's eyes - even the low bangs rest just above her eyelids.

Favorite Flower:
Lavender loves many types of flowers, but roses are her favorite. She also likes lilac, orchids, and lavender, but she prefers pale purple roses to any other flower.

History/Background:
"My name is L-L-L-Lavender Eglantine Asali."
The class snickered.
"Wh-wh-what?" Lavender asked, tilting her head in confusion. "Wh-wh-what did I do wrong?"
"Oh, n-n-n-n-nothing!" jeered a student.
"Chuck!" scolded the teacher. "Don't make fun of Lavender."
Lavender hung her pale head as she stared at the ground. "W-w-w-well, I'm done, T-T-T-Teacher."
"But you haven't finished the assignment, Lavender. You won't be excused until you do so."
Lavender gulped. "W-w-w-w-well, my favorite color is purple, and I l-l-l-like l-l-l-lilacs, l-l-l-lavender, orchids, and r-r-r-roses."
Particular students were unsuccessfully stifling laughter, while others stared, stony-faced at the pup at the front of the room.
The teacher sighed, rubbing her temples. "Lavender, one last question and you're done."
"Okay."
"What do you want to do when you grow up?"
"I don't know...maybe h-h-h-help other students w-w-w-with speech p-p-p-problems l-l-l-like me?"
The teacher smiled for the first time in days. "That sounds like a marvelous plan. You may make your way back to your seat, now, Lavender."
Lavender nodded, a smile on her face as she turned and started walking back to her chair in the middle of the room. She'd nearly reached it when a Hippalectryon stuck out her hoof. Lavender didn't see it until she'd run into it, tumbling forward and getting her head stuck in a plastic chair. She howled, trying to pull her head free.
The teacher was on her paws in seconds, flying over to help Lavender out. After trying to pull her out of the chair without any success, she growled as she glared at the Hippalectryon. "EURYALE!" she screeched. "You're expelled for two whole days! Don't show your face in this classroom until that period is over!"
"But what about homework?!" Euryale protested.
"Talking back to a teacher? Two more days of required absence!"
"You'll hear from my father about this!" Euryale called as she got up and flew out the door.
"Do I hear THREATS from you?!" the teacher yelled. "Three more days of missed school!" She sighed, panting as she calmed down. "Class is dismissed," she quietly stated, her snake-tail drooping.
The students hurried out of class as she sighed. "Lavender, my poor darling. What are we ever going to do with you?"
"P-P-P-Please don't bite me!" Lavender said, squirming. "I've h-h-h-heard you let your tail bite students w-w-w-when they're bad! Oh, and don't breathe fire on me, either! You're smoking now..."
The teacher rolled her eyes, snuffing out the smoke pouring from her ears. "I may be a Chimera, but that doesn't mean I'm cruel to those that don't deserve it. And you're not deserving of any punishment, Lavender. Your classmates, however, ARE."
Lavender nodded sadly, staring at the ground as she tried tilting her head.
"Oh, don't do that!" the teacher yelled. "You'll break your neck!"
Lavender stopped moving. "Sorry."
"It's fine. I'll call the professionals."
"I w-w-w-won't be expelled for this, w-w-w-w-will I?"
"Why would you be? This isn't your fault."
"Everything is my fault."

"H-H-H-Hello, my name's L-L-L-Lavender."
"Your last name?" the professor asked in monotone.
"Asal-l-l-l-li, Sir."
"How do you spell that?"
"A-S-A-L-I."
"Thank you."
"You're w-w-w-welcome."
"We would love to have you attend our college, Ms. Asali. However...we do not have any spots open."
"Oh."
"And with your...speaking -"
"Wh-Wh-Wh-What about it?"
"We're not be willing to open a spot for you. I'm sorry, but we'll have to decline your admission. Try again next year. NEXT IN LINE, MOVE FORWARD!"
Lavender gripped the papers in her mouth, moving out of the way for the next person in line. She flew back to the dormitory, saddened by the bad news. She flew in through an opened window, tripping on the window's ledge and tumbling onto her bed. She bounced off, flipping through the air until she landed on her back, back legs flipped up above her face and wings pinched uncomfortably underneath the weight of her body. She quickly rolled to her paws, shaking her head to clear the dizziness.
Chuckling came from the corner of the room. A pegasus stepped forward, smiling as Lavender tripped about the room. She held out a wing, steadying the pup. "Easy does it, Lav."
Lavender stood still, leaning against her roommate as she waited for the spinning to cease.
"What's wrong? Why all the rush?"
"Oh...nothing."
"That's a lie, and you know it! What's wrong, Lav?"
"The college didn't accept me. I can't believe it. I spend hours t-t-t-trying to get in, and THIS is h-h-h-how they t-t-t-t-treat me?!"
The pegasus sighed, leaning her head against Lavender's. "Everything happens for a reason."
Lavender shrugged her off, pacing about the room now that it had stopped spinning. "I'm t-t-t-t-tired of others making fun of me! Yeah, I can't speak the best. SO WHAT?! I still h-h-h-h-have feelings! I shouldn't be ostracized!"
The pegasus looked down to the ground. "I don't make fun of you, do I?"
"No, of course you don't! You're my friend, H-H-H-Helen."
Helen smiled. "As a good friend, I need to tell you something, Lav."
"Sure, H-H-H-H-Helen. Wh-Wh-Wh-What is it?"
"I have to go."
"Wh-Wh-What do you mean? Wh-Wh-Where are you going?"
"I've been...sponsored. Someone decided to pay for me to attend a different college."
"You're in the middle of a semester!"
"No, I finished early. I'm leaving tomorrow." The pegasus sighed, her wings drooping. "Lav, I tried...I tried SO HARD."
Lavender whimpered, watching tears stream down her friend's face.
"I tried so hard to get them to help you too...but they simply wouldn't agree. NOTHING I said to them made them even consider you...and it's not as if you have bad grades, or anything! I don't know why they refuse to accept you!"
Lavender's eyes filled with tears as she hugged her friend. "It's okay, H-H-H-H-Helen. You t-t-t-tried."
"I'm sorry...but I have to go. I can't just sit here and waste my life doing nothing....You understand, right?"
"R-R-R-R-Right. Yeah. Of course."

Three weeks later, Lavender left the dormitory. "First elementary-school-age student t-t-t-t-to get into a big-wig college...and then they decide to kick me out. Some accomplishment THAT t-t-t-t-turned out t-t-t-to be."
Snickering met her ears as she flitted out the door, carrying two bags in each paw and one in her mouth. She rolled her eyes, knowing full-well how silly she probably looked.
"What's a shrimp like YOU doing here?" hissed a student flying past.
Lavender used her back paws to dig out her admission ticket from the previous year, and held it up for the student to read.
He laughed. "That's probably forged! You're to freakin' young to be here!"
Lavender shook her head and motioned to the piece of paper again.
"Don't care 'bout a stupid piece of paper. You're gettin' off campus, which is where you CLEARLY don't belong, SHRIMP!"
Lavender frowned, mumbled something insulting, and continued flying. She wasn't watching very intently where she was going, however, and ran straight into a patch of lavender.
She shook her head, making sure she was still holding everything, and set off again, ignoring the raucous laughter following her at every turn she made.

I'm lost, so lost...will I be able to see the sky again?
Oh please, one more day...
Wishing, praying...wont someone allow this shadow of a girl
To see one more day?

Remember, remember, please remember who I used to be!
Who am I, who am I? I'm a puppet in their game...

Dreaming of a life I never had.

Remember, remember, please remember who I used to be!
Who am I, who am I? My reality has slipped away.
~ Xion's Theme

Lavender sighed, burying her head in a pillow, her dirty fur feeling awful against the clean sheets. "I need a bath," she moaned.
The German Shepherd nodded, setting down the towels he was carrying. "Sure. Bathroom's that way." He gestured with his head to the left.
"H-H-H-H-How much?"
"...What do you mean?"
"H-H-H-H-How much do I owe you for the bath?"
"Not a penny! Your rent covers your room, water usage, and food."
"Thank you."
"You're welcome. Now, go take a bath. You even said you need it."
Lavender rolled off of the bed, cringing as she put weight on her back leg. "Must've t-t-t-twisted it," she murmured, hobbling down the hall. She grabbed a white towel, being careful to not smudge it with the filth on her fur or wings. She closed the door to the bathroom, ran the water, set the towel down, and gingerly placed herself in the water.

An hour later, she had completely bathed her grime away and was practically sparkling as she dried off. Being careful of her back leg, she gathered up the towel and took it back to the kind German Shepherd who had offered her a place to stay for a couple months. "Thank you, Sir."
"You're most welcome. Something wrong with that leg of yours?"
"No, Sir."
"Why are you hobbling, then?"
"It h-h-h-h-hurts, Sir. Nothing else wr-wr-wr-wrong w-w-w-w-with it."
"May I look at it?"
"Fine." She turned and lifted her leg.
The German Shepherd looked at it for a moment and sighed. "You'll owe me more for rent next month."
"WH-WH-WHAT?!"
"I'm taking you to the hospital. C'mon."
"NO! Not until you tell me wh-wh-wh-what's wr-wr-wr-wrong w-w-w-with me!"
"I'll tell you on the way."
Lavender sat down. "I'm not budging, Mr. Auberlein."
He sighed. "Your back leg hasn't been twisted, Miss. It's completely broken - snapped in two."
Lavender stood, not putting weight on that leg. "Fine. L-L-L-Let's go."

As Lavender lay upon Mr. Auberlein's couch, cast upon her leg, she sighed. "I'm so t-t-t-tired..."
"You may sleep after I ask you a question."
"Go ahead."
"What exactly happened to you?"
"Wh-wh-what do you mean?"
"Your leg is broken. How did it get that way?" He set down the newspaper, looking intently at the pup before him. "You can't be more than elementary-school-aged, right? How did this happen to you?"
"Others make fun of me. They don't like my stuttering."
"You didn't stutter at all in that sentence."
"It's just certain sounds that I find difficult to p-p-p-pronounce p-p-p-properly."
"'P' being one of them."
"Yes."
"Any other sounds?"
"I'd r-r-r-rather not say."
The German Shepherd nodded. "I understand. Now, after your contract expires in 6 months, you're going to need to do something else besides get hurt. You need a safe place to go."
"But...wh-wh-where w-w-w-w-would I go? My only friend left me for a better college...and I don't even know where she is."
"Give me her full name and I'll track her down."
"P-P-P-P-P-Promise?"
"Promise."

Two months later, Lavender visited Helen, who was staying at a dormitory in another city. "Knock Knock."
"Who's there?" came the muffled reply from behind the door.
"L-L-Lavender."
"LAVENDER?!" Helen exclaimed, throwing the door wide open. "My friend! You've come to visit me, and - OH! Whatever happened to your leg, Lav?"
She gulped. "Broke it."
"Who did this to you?" Helen demanded, fire in her eyes. "You gimme the names, Lav, and I'll show them what they get when they mess with my best friend! Ooooh, I'll pummel 'em! I'll -"
"There's no need, H-H-H-Helen. Mr.Auberlein is t-t-t-t-taking care of it. H-H-H-H-He's my landlord."
"Oh, well, I'd still like to get my hooves on whoever did this to you."
"Thanks. May I come in?"
"Certainly!" Helen held the door open as Lavender limped through it. "Why're you limping?"
"The cast came off t-t-t-t-two w-w-w-w-weeks ago. The doctors said I should've h-h-h-healed by now."
"But you haven't."
Lavender sat upon Helen's pistachio-green couch. "No, I h-h-h-h-haven't. The doctors say I p-p-p-probaby won't ever heal p-p-p-p-properly. I'll have those scars for the r-r-r-r-rest of my life."
"I'm sorry."
"Don't be. It isn't your fault."
Helen nodded, still looking cross as she stared at Lavender. "So, any reason you decided to stop over?"
"Yeah. Mr. Auberlein r-r-r-r-requested that I ask you something."
"What would you like to know?"
"Do you know of any schools that may take me in? L-L-L-Like, with scholarships and everything?"
"Schools? No. But I DO know of one place, if you're interested. It's not a school, but it may do you some good to stay there for awhile, especially since you're getting bullied so much. Let me see if I can remember the name of it..."

Lavender smiled for the first time in months. She looked up at the sign above the doorway, reading it aloud as she set her luggage down upon the ground. "'The New Agency.' It sounds l-l-l-like such a l-l-l-lovely p-p-p-place."
As she walked up, she noticed the lavender growing alongside the steps in planters and patches of dark brown dirt. She smiled, leaning forward to sniff some of the beautiful, delicate flowers.

Once inside, she signed in. The staff assigned her a place to stay for 6 months. "After that point," they said, "if you're not well enough to leave yet, we'll have to boot you out."
"I understand." Lavender said, smiling.

But that moment never came. After Lavender had been living in her tight room for weeks, someone came by. "A h-h-h-h-human!" she squealed happily, her fluffy tail wagging and her wings sticking out at weird angles as she looked up into the human's face.
It tilted its head, patted her ears, and moved on, saying, "I would prefer an animal that's not so hyper."
Time and time again this happened. Lavender would get her hopes up just to have them crushed the next moment.
Finally, a woman with brown hair and glasses walked in. Her eyes were light brown, and she was wearing a nice dress. She peered down into each living space, took out a fluffy pony, and wrote up the adoption certificate for her. The pony whinnied, smiling as a white crown was placed atop her head. The woman stroked the pony's mane, bending down and rubbing her nose against the pony's. The pony trotted off to the waiting room, where she stood and peered through the glass door, her turquoise eyes wide with wonder and happiness. She watched the woman as she walked around the room, observing different animals.
She stopped in front of Lavender's room. She looked down into it and smiled. "May I see this one?" she asked the clerk.
The clerk ran over and lifted Lavender out of her room. "I must warn you, Miss," the clerk apologized, setting Lavender down on the ground, "this pup has been through a lot. We haven't had time to do a physical on her, or a psychological test, either. We don't know how mentally or physically stable she is. You can see she's got a bad scar on her back leg, and that her wings aren't quite as fluffy as they should be. Also, she stutters. A lot."
"I don't care about any physical deformities!" the woman snapped, turning around and lifting the hem of her dress. "Do you see that? Do you see that massive scar?"
The clerk was silent.
"I don't care HOW she got the scar or if she still has it now. I only care that she survived through whatever caused her to have to have something performed in the first place. She's living, and I am grateful for that."
"And the stuttering, Miss?"
"My grandfather stuttered through most of his childhood. He no longer does so."
"This pup will most likely not grow out of her stuttering."
"Maybe she will."
"She most likely won't, Madame, and I don't want you going into this adoption with incorrect ideas."
"If you tell a goose it cannot fly, will it ever try?"
"Probably not."
"Then don't tell me she won't ever stop stuttering, because the minute you say that is the minute you've lost hope."
The clerk nodded, running a hand through his hair. "Understood, Madame. Would you like to see her?"
"She's right there. I can see her perfectly fine, and I'll adopt her right now."
"You...you don't want to play with her, or anything?"
"Nope. Thanks anyway, though. C'mere, girl," she said, crouching down to pick up Lavender. "What's your name, sweetie?"
"L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-"
The woman laughed. "You're so excited you can barely speak!"
"L-L-L-LAVENDER!" she finally barked out.
The woman smiled as she stroked the head of the pup she held. "Hello, Lavender."
"Are you h-h-h-h-here to take me somewhere?"
"Yes, I am. Do you see that pony over there, with the wings and horn?"
Lavender nodded.
"She's your new sister. I'm adopting both of you."
"R-R-R-R-Really?!"
"Yup."
Lavender started squirming, happily wagging her tail.
"If you don't calm down, I'll drop you!" the woman said, laughing a she swept her hair back with a quick motion of her head.
"Madame?" the clerk called.
The woman rolled her eyes, an exasperated look upon her face. "What?"
"Your adoption certificate. You'll need to fill out some paperwork before your puppy can go home with you. Please, let me take her off your -"
"You aren't touching her."
The clerk blinked in surprise, and smiled, motioning towards a room next to where the pony was waiting. "She'll be placed in there, and then transferred to the waiting room where your pony is now. Then you all can leave peacefully."
The woman looked at the clerk, glaring at him slightly as she walked over to the room that he'd specified. She gently put Lavender down, patted her on the head, and walked off, latching the door behind her.
Lavender looked over at the pony. "H-h-h-h-h-hi!"
"Hello," she said, bowing her head as she looked at the pup. "Hey, you've got wings, like me!"
"Yeah!"
"Are you getting adopted, too?"
"Yes!"
"That's great!"
The door creaked open, and Lavender trotted out alongside her new owner.
"C'mon, girl," she said, a smile on her face. "I've got to introduce you to your new sister: Marble Diadem."

Lavender lives in a house with lots of other creatures, now. None of them make fun of her stuttering. Marble Diadem often goes flying with Lavender, and loves the pup like her own daughter. Lavender isn't the smartest dog in the bunch, but she still loves playing and hanging out with all of her adopted brothers and sisters. The woman who adopted Lavender ended up being a rescuer - a person who rescues animals and takes care of them. And every time the woman brings a new puppy, kitty, or pony into the house, Lavender is always the most enthusiastic - she's always welcoming and happy. She often gives tours of the house, and helps the new recruits get situated into bedrooms, often offering up her own bed for a new puppy to sleep in.
And outside the house lies an entire garden filled with only four types of flowers: Lavender, Lilac, Orchids, and Roses.

Sleep soundly safe in his heart,
You no longer have to face the evil in the dark.
Just rest your mind, and leave your pain behind.
Remember softly of a time when the world was so bright.

You've fought so bravely, my dear,
And so you can rest, for now there's nothing left to fear.
Fighting onward, you dreamed unreachable things,
But now your dreams carry you to a place where these things come true.

I'll hold your hand while you sleep,
So don't be afraid, I won't let shadows touch your dreams.
Maybe in time, we'll leave this all behind;
We'll look up skyward, and the stars, they will shine in your eyes.

Promise, you'll wake up in time.
When you awaken I will be there by your side.
There's a person, he'll fix the broken mistakes...
I'll find him and journey on, I will save you, whatever it takes.
~ Ventus' Theme

Art:
May or may not make some.

wesleydog wrote:Pet's ID Tag: Kennel 29: Nakina
Image of pet
Name You'd Choose for It: Pilate
Species/Breed: Wallaby
Reason You Want It: Due to recent drama in my personal life, it's the only thing on my mind for writing background/histories at the moment! I saw this guys relaxed position and felt like it almost had some irony to it, like he wanted to test someone to bother him. I've been interested in him a bit ever since I tried to revamp him. :3 Now that I actually have an idea for him, this should be easier for me to apply. ^^ After being here since 2010, this boy deserves to finally get a home... poor thing. I have a wallaby character named Amott and I think it'd be fun if they were enemies and/or rivals.

Personality: Pilate is loud, commanding, and in-charge. He likes everyone to listen to him and very few question his authority. He's pushy, though he's not physically aggressive, and he often pressures people into situations they don't want to be in. Most of his peers are afraid of him, but elders poke fun at his insecurities. Once he reached maturity, he began his "reign of terror." He was, at one point, just as playful and sweet as his peers. At this point, he has no friends, but plenty of enemies. It's hard to like someone that you constantly feel threatened by. He's nosy and won't respect any privacy. He makes it his business to know what's going on in everyone else's lives. At the same time, he's terribly relaxed and incredibly lazy. It irritates a lot of people to see him laying around and growing plump. He loves spending time in the sunshine. He's a trickster, and he likes to take advantage of weaker, younger wallabies that are more likely to listen to his commands. Some would even consider him to be a maniac, but he's quite sane, and simply not a likable guy. He tries his best to annoy others to make them lose their composure and watch them lash out. His favorite thing is certainly chewing loudly. He's constantly bordered by insecurity, which is why he often feels the need to make others submit to him. In truth, though, he's an outcast and a loner.

History/Background/Other: WIP

Art:

revamp
Original Image

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The New Agency: Code Drop 2/28/14!

Postby Wesley » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:46 am

/random crying/
Didn't even start my story :'D
Thanks so much. I promise to write it when I get back from vacation.

Thanks for updating, Tripp! Looking good!

Pet's ID Tag: Kennel 1
Image of pet
Name You'd Choose for It: Caprice: "Whimsical, playful."
Species/Breed: Wolf
Reason You Want It: I've always admired the way that Faint cared for her after adopting her from here, and I want to show Caprice that same love if I were to adopt her. ♥ I love her design, and without a doubt, the art that she comes with is a bonus! Coming up with a personality for this girl was very easy. She's fun and simple to write about, I'd love to develop her more, and her design is adorable (and simple enough for me to replicate)!

Personality: You probably wouldn't expect that Caprice would be such a tomboy, but she is! She loves to travel and constantly prove herself as great. She works to be the best that she can be, inside and out. She's incredibly compassionate and especially has a heart for smaller, younger souls. She's rowdy and rambunctious, and because she fails to realize her own physical strength, she occasionally hurts someone unintentionally. She's like a large child: playful, expressive, innocent, and compassionate. Caprice has always had a complex mind; she's far from simple or stupid. She's wistful: beautifully sad. She longs for nights full of stars and likes to keep 'in touch' with nature, frequently sleeping outside under the bare sky. She believes in the zodiac and embraces her starsign (Gemini). She's incredibly strong-willed and obsessive. She's good at managing to get things done, starting with the smaller, easy tasks and working up to the larger ones. Her weakness is Pokemon. She's obsessed with the critters! Caprice likes to make others feel good about themselves while, in turn, keeping herself happy and amused. She's not easily bored as she always finds a way to entertain herself. She's very creative and logical, commonly making up games for herself and overthinking simple things. Because she releases all of her energy physically - she loves activities like sprinting, work, and all of the likes - she relieves her stress and has for the most part, come to peace with herself.

Brief History: Caprice was an "oops" baby of the son of the Alpha male in a small wolf pack and a lowly-ranked female. She was neither the spawn of true love, nor of traditional breeding. Instead, she was the product of a chain of hasty decisions. After birth, though she resembled her birth father in many ways, the information that he was her father was not disclosed to the public. Instead, her mother Wistar begged a Beta male named Seamus to claim to be the birth father of newborn Caprice. Wistar maintained contact (in secret) with Caprice's true father, but eventually left him for a female wolf outside of the pack. Wistar left Caprice in the care of Seamus and took off unexpectedly one day with her true love. Caprice grew up learning attack skills, hunting skills, and games from the other wolf pups in the nursery. She appreciated the guidance of Seamus, but once she became of age, she decided that she was far too much of a free spirit to appreciate the strict lifestyle that would come with staying in the pack. She chose to take off on a journey in pursuit of her mother and her partner. After months of searching and the guidance of various wonderful wolves, Caprice was met with success. Her mother was excited to see her and to introduce her to her mate, a she-wolf by the name of Perdita. However, Perdita was unaccepting of the new company and Caprice took off on her own once again. While alone, she decided to begin exploring nature, which she has a profound love for. She's also begun searching for herself.... her passions, her loves, and her zodiac. She spends her nights studying the stars and most of her days traveling and sleeping. It's enough to entertain her until she finds what the future will hold!
Last edited by Wesley on Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Wesley

Image Image Image Image

Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me