The New Agency: closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What sort of prize would you be interested in?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 am

Just the fame!
27%
A few newborns!
19%
Adopting Privileges!
54%
I have a different idea and will PM you!
No votes

Total votes : 48

Re: The New Agency: Code Drop 1/11!

Postby Tripp » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:54 pm

Forgive me guys, i've been having real life issues taking my attention away from here. Code drop will be friday night, .9:30-10pm eastern time.

wes i owe you big time for helping out so much <33
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:30 am

Not a problem, Tripp! That's my job here, after all c:
Wesley
she/they genderqueer demisexual lesbian

ART FIGHT || FLIGHT RISING

Hello, my name is Wesley & I have a Juris Doctor!
I collect crystals/minerals, Build a Bears, & stickers.
I am also interested in dinosaurs, Glass Animals, Animal Crossing, Pokemon,
various anime shows, magic, and writing/character collecting!
My birthday is August 8th!
I'm a non-theistic eclectic witch. ♥

Image Image Image Image

Art to left by lemonlotte
Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:29 pm

booklover789 wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel #26: Gem

Image(s) of Pet:

Name You'd Choose for Her:
Marble Diadem

Why Would You Name Her This?
Her fur pattern reminds me of marble - a beautiful metamorphic rock mainly used by architects. One of the most famous buildings, the Taj Mahal, is entirely made of marble. According to Wikipedia,
The word "marble" derives from the Greek "μάρμαρον" (mármaron), from "μάρμαρος" (mármaros), "crystalline rock", "shining stone", perhaps from the verb "μαρμαίρω" (marmaírō), "to flash, sparkle, gleam". This stem is also the basis for the English word marmoreal, meaning "marble-like."

The second part of her name, "Diadem," is a fancy word for "crown." The reason I gave her this name is explained in more detail below; but for now I'll just say that she looks very regal to me, so I thought I'd add some regalia into her name to reflect the personality she possesses.

Species/Breed:
Alicorn (resembles a Paint horse)

Reason You Want Her:
When I saw her design I simply fell in love. I only have one other Paint pony character, and she's quite different from this adorable cutie. Considering I love Paint designs, I find it odd that I only have one character based off of that particular breed of horse. XD Honestly, I love her beautiful turquoise eyes, her gorgeous two-toned mane, her pretty hooves and horn, and her simply fluffy wings. I love how she's sort of pudgy - she looks so soft and adorable! While being as cute as a puppy, she also has a sense of regalia to her - like she's somehow related to royalty. She looks as if she holds herself in a proper light, and thinks highly of herself. Just looking at how she's standing, she looks determined, courageous, and not likely to buckle under pressure.
I'd certainly place her in my character thread here on CS, and would DEFINITELY get some art of her gorgeous self. :)

History/Background:
Marble Diadem smiled, hearing her name spoken aloud by the instructor. "Marble Diadem, please make your way to the judges' circle."
She trotted over, standing tall and proud as she looked up at the faces of those judging her. There wasn't any doubt in her mind that she'd pass the test and stay at the facility where she'd be cared for.
"We've decided to let you go, Ms. Diadem. You have 48 hours to pack up your things and fly off. Understand?"
Marble blinked twice, shock written on her face. "Wh-what? I...I have to leave my only home?"
"We no longer have room for you; plus there are more important beings we need to house. You're no longer important. Do you have any friends?"
"Not really, Sir. But...but I still do love it here."
"That's irrelevant. You ship out in two days' time. Good day, Ms. Diadem."

Marble trotted home, wings dragging along the ground; her mane and tail drooped and became muddy from the wet dirt streets she trotted along. Tears streamed down her cheeks. "I just wanted to be loved..." she murmured, glancing up every now and then to make sure she didn't run into any other being. She sighed. "Being part of this agency is amazing...you get the chance to be loved again. But...when your time is up here, where do you go?" Pausing for only a moment, she whispered, "Where do I go?"
She stepped in a particularly deep mud puddle, soiling her golden hooves. Tears flowed freely down her face. She didn't bother to hide her pain from anyone, which was quite odd for the young mare - she never showed any sorrow to others, as she held herself in high standards. "I'm better than that...at least, I was at one point," she murmured, watching her tears fall to the wet ground, sniffling as she smelled the rain that had just fallen.

She arrived at the dormitory ten minutes later. Marble found herself grateful that her two roommates weren't present - it gave her more time and space to grieve. She continued to cry as she packed up her things into her only suitcase available; but she stopped crying when she levitated the picture of her parents into the luggage. She stared at the picture, nodding in finality as she placed it on top of the rest of her items and closed the case. "I AM better than that. I'll show these stupid guys that I can do anything! I promise, Mom and Dad. I promise I'll show them that your baby can do anything she sets her mind to!"

Two weeks later, Marble Diadem was trotting along the streets in a different city, looking at the cobblestones that made up the path and the brick houses neatly lined along the sides of the roads. "I'm offering my services!" she called out, giving examples with her magic. "I'll clean anything you want me to! Carpets, windows, washers, dryers; even flower gardens, I can do! I'm a gardener, and I can weed your crops, till the soil, or haul heavy machinery! I'm quite good with my hooves, as well! I can craft practically anything! From tiaras to bassinets, just give me the materials and I'll make it happen!"
"Shove off!" yelled an unkind earth pony, waving his hoof in the air to shoo Marble away.
"There's no need to be rude, Sir!" she exclaimed, rearing up so as not to stomp him. When she'd planted all four hooves on the ground, she glared at him. "I'm just trying to drum up business; just like you, Sir!"
"Don't care. Get off my property."
"This isn't your property! It's the property of the mayor!"
"And who do you think I am?"
Marble blinked twice in shock,slowly backing away. "I'm sorry, Sir. Didn't realize you were - "
"Just get off my property! I don't want to see your raggedy face 'round these parts again!"

Marble found herself staring down into a puddle of water, feeling lonely and unloved. Noticing a passerby, she stood and trotted over to her. "Please, Miss, I could really use a place to freshen up...free of charge, of course. Do you know of any place?"
"Certainly. Go down this road and make a left, and then an immediate right."
"Thank you."
"You're welcome."

After cleaning herself up, Marble looked much more presentable as she trotted out to drum up business in a different part of town. "Cleaner! Gardener! Builder! Available for lease or rent for as long as you'd like! 5 per hour!"

"Perhaps my prices are too high," Marble speculated as she tore her only brush through her tangled mane the next day. "I'll lower them today."
Even though she lowered them, still no one came to her rescue.
The next day, she raised her prices. "I'll do anything for anyone for 10 per hour! Yes, you heard me right, Buster! 10 per hour!"
Still she got no business.

Day in and day out, for three months, Marble tried this tactic. Some ponies would take her in, caring for her and giving her a place to stay for a couple days so she could get back on her hooves. Once or twice they'd pay her to do something around the house, but it was never enough. "It all goes toward food," Marble tried to explain to one gracious filly. "I keep none of it."
"How do you make money, then?"
"I don't."

A year later, Marble Diadem had been adopted by a different family of ponies. Certain ponies were rich, and because of this, Marble inherited quite a bit of cash with her adoption. While she was a tad bit pudgier than they were, she still loved playing with them and ruling alongside the royalty in her new family line. She was given her own crown - a REAL marble diadem, to match her name - and she wore it whenever she wanted to. While she wasn't the most important pony in the castle, she was certainly one of the most beautiful. Over the years she had learned to be self sufficient, and she had learned that determination, courage, and not being a wuss came in handy - she honed her skills and abilities and perfected the small amount of talents she possessed. She loved singing, and often would sing to the bluebirds that took refuge in her orchard.

Truly going from rags to riches, Marble Diadem learned important lessons: though your loved ones may not be with you, you can still make them proud by doing what is right. Buckling under pressure is never a good thing, and standing firm is the best option in nearly every circumstance. Being kind and generous are excellent qualities to have, but they cannot be used too often, for some beings may take advantage of your kindness and generosity. While one may look proud and rich, one may truly be humble and poor in spirit - "For truly," Marble murmured, "this is the life I live. I once was lost, but now I'm found; I once was a zero, and now I'm a somebody! I said I could change my life around, and I did. I proved them all wrong by doing what I knew I was right: I stuck to my beliefs and didn't back down...and I doubt I ever will."

Theme Songs:
"Turn Around" by Anthem Lights and "Before the Morning" by Josh Wilson

Art:
(I MAY add some...I've been occupied with school as of lately, so I may not have time.)

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.

unboxed wrote:
Just off the key of reason
I thought I loved you
It was just how you looked in the light.
A teenage vow in a parking lot
"Till tonight do us part"
I sing the blues and swallow them too

Image of pet

Pet's ID Tag:
kennel #7

Name You'd Choose for It:
Aether, named after The god of the upper air and light.

Reason You Want It:
I love his patterns, and with a design like that the possibilities for a interesting backround story are endless.

Species/Breed:
Horned Inari

He uses male pronouns, but his gender is undetermined

though he appears young, his actual age is in the thousands

History/Background:
Aether was born from the mist. He's the guardian spirit of the northern marshes, his purpose to advise and guard the marsh's residents.Guardian spirits such as him are bound to the place they guard, but younger spirits cannot unbind and rebind themselves to or from places or objects, likely to prevent them from deserting their posts in immature curiosity.As a young spirit he was immature and caused messes for his elders to clean up, not taking his role as a guardian seriously.Through the ages he became stoic and serious, well-known for his wisdom. His life changed unexpectedly in the form of a wild young cheetah who tricked Aether into binding himself onto her helm, then setting off on a dangerous mission with the spirit tethered to her.

Personality:
When Aether was young he was arrogant and brave, but his daring nature died with his youth.He's stoic and determined with a knack for solving other peoples issues but not his own. Ananke, the cheetah who's helm he's tethered to, has drastically altered his mindset. He's become much more easy-going and aggressive, making a great companion in battle.

Art:

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The New Agency: Code Drop 2/21/14!

Postby Greyfire » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:41 pm

Just missed it! :(

Pet's ID Tag: Kennel #15 Mello
Image of petImage
Name You'd Choose for It: Mello (It has to stay the same but is I could change it the name would be Splatter)
Species/Breed: it didn't say what it was but I would assume canine at the least
Reason You Want It: I love her because she is fluffy and reminds me of my dog that had ran away a few months ago! She is covered in paint and my big sister is an artist so it also reminds me of her! I love to paint and draw plus she seems really happy and that makes me happy!
History/Background/Other: Mello comes from a long line of artists far and wide, from normal artists that paint to artists that do make-up for actors/actress etc! But her favorite is just plain old painting pictures! Her artwork is always bought very quickly and she constantly has orders from people. You would expect her to be one of the preppy girls with lots of money but she donates her money to charities and builds parks, libraries or anything else that is helpful to our environment with it! She lives in a big city were things like that are needed! She learned how to paint from her mother and her aunt since that is their specialty, they taught her how to mix colors when she was just a young pup and now her whole family is very proud of her accomplishments so far!
Art:(not needed but extra credit)

She/Her ♓︎ Slytherin INTJ-A
Hey there, I'm Grey!
I am always open to making new friends!
My hobbies are reading, writing, & archery.
I love animals, Harry Potter, & baking!
Going to university for crap Criminal Justice.

Discord: TheGreyfire

Trades Adoption Toyhou.se Art Search
Greyfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lance-McClain » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:14 pm

Pet's ID Tag: Kennel #1
Image of pet Image
Name You'd Choose for It: Gaea {Greek for Terra; Earth Goddess}
Species/Breed: Earthen Dragon
Reason You Want It: She is absolutely beautiful and I've been needing more characters, especially dragon's. I would love to own her and it would be absolutely fantabulous to own her.
History/Background/Other: Gaea is an earthen dragon, a breed of dragon born from the earth. She was named after the Goddess Gaea, because she loved, and still loves, reading up on Greek and Roman Mythology, mostly about the Giants and Gaeas children. She likes knowing what and who she was named after. Her extensive knowledge of mythology has gotten her picked on by others and occasionally her family. So, she ran away. She has yet to see another dragon of her breed but she has met a few interesting characters along the way.
Art:(not needed but extra credit)

♡ DEX/ LANCE ♡
DA || Stream

-- Status --
somewhat active

Comms - OPEN
Trades - Ask me!
Requests - Friends Only
Streaming? - OFFLINE
Current Roleplay - QuartzClan - DT - O&A
Lance-McClain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:40 pm

Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel #6 - Lilac

Image of Pet:

Name You'd Choose for It:
Lavender Eglantine Asali

Name Definitions and Origins:
Lavender - A Purple Flowering Plant - English
Eglantine - Sweetbriar - English
Asali - Sweet Like Honey - Swahili

Species/Breed:
Winged Canine

Reason You Want Her:
The moment I laid eyes on her I knew I'd fallen in love. I felt bad for her, and wondered how an exquisite character such as her could just be thrown away. I saw her and thought, "Oh, what a sweetheart! Why in the WORLD is she stuck in this agency?! Someone needs to take care of her and love her. And that someone will be me!"
I love her design - the beautiful light shades of purple and the darker shades really compliment her overall look, and her big eyes are soooo sweet! Her tiny paws are so beautiful, as are her gorgeous wings. Her downy fluff indicates she's a baby, and I just ADORE baby animals. :)

Accessories:
Lavender absolutely ADORES jewelry, and her favorite kind of jewelry is earrings. She has two favorite pairs; one pair resembles two silver crosses with bat wings and one large purple stone in each earring. The other pair is a little more fancy - they a gold base, and tiny diamonds surrounding one semi-large blue gem per earring. Underneath this gem is a link that links the top part of the earring to the bottom part. The bottom part is a mixture of sparkle and shine, with tiny sequins along the bottom of the earring and a large purple gem directly above the sequins.
Image Image

Lavender also sometimes wears a wig - she enjoys dressing up and pretending to be someone else for awhile. Her favorite wig to wear is a lavender-colored one with pale pink ends. It's wavy, not curly nor straight. When she wears it, the wig doesn't cover Lavender's eyes - even the low bangs rest just above her eyelids.

Favorite Flower:
Lavender loves many types of flowers, but roses are her favorite. She also likes lilac, orchids, and lavender, but she prefers pale purple roses to any other flower.

History/Background:
I'm lost, so lost...will I be able to see the sky again?
Oh please, one more day...
Wishing, praying...wont someone allow this shadow of a girl
To see one more day?

Remember, remember, please remember who I used to be!
Who am I, who am I? I'm a puppet in their game...

Dreaming of a life I never had.

Remember, remember, please remember who I used to be!
Who am I, who am I? My reality has slipped away.
~ Xion's Theme

Sleep soundly safe in his heart,
You no longer have to face the evil in the dark.
Just rest your mind, and leave your pain behind.
Remember softly of a time when the world was so bright.

You've fought so bravely, my dear,
And so you can rest, for now there's nothing left to fear.
Fighting onward, you dreamed unreachable things,
But now your dreams carry you to a place where these things come true.

I'll hold your hand while you sleep,
So don't be afraid, I won't let shadows touch your dreams.
Maybe in time, we'll leave this all behind;
We'll look up skyward, and the stars, they will shine in your eyes.

Promise, you'll wake up in time.
When you awaken I will be there by your side.
There's a person, he'll fix the broken mistakes...
I'll find him and journey on, I will save you, whatever it takes.
~ Ventus' Theme

Art:
May or may not make some.

Last edited by booklover789 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:32 am, edited 11 times in total.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:42 am

Pet's ID Tag: Kennel 29: Nakina
Image of pet
Name You'd Choose for It: Pilate
Species/Breed: Wallaby
Reason You Want It: Due to recent drama in my personal life, it's the only thing on my mind for writing background/histories at the moment! I saw this guys relaxed position and felt like it almost had some irony to it, like he wanted to test someone to bother him. I've been interested in him a bit ever since I tried to revamp him. :3 Now that I actually have an idea for him, this should be easier for me to apply. ^^ After being here since 2010, this boy deserves to finally get a home... poor thing. I have a wallaby character named Amott and I think it'd be fun if they were enemies and/or rivals.

Personality: Pilate is loud, commanding, and in-charge. He likes everyone to listen to him and very few question his authority. He's pushy, though he's not physically aggressive, and he often pressures people into situations they don't want to be in. Most of his peers are afraid of him, but elders poke fun at his insecurities. Once he reached maturity, he began his "reign of terror." He was, at one point, just as playful and sweet as his peers. At this point, he has no friends, but plenty of enemies. It's hard to like someone that you constantly feel threatened by. He's nosy and won't respect any privacy. He makes it his business to know what's going on in everyone else's lives. At the same time, he's terribly relaxed and incredibly lazy. It irritates a lot of people to see him laying around and growing plump. He loves spending time in the sunshine. He's a trickster, and he likes to take advantage of weaker, younger wallabies that are more likely to listen to his commands. Some would even consider him to be a maniac, but he's quite sane, and simply not a likable guy. He tries his best to annoy others to make them lose their composure and watch them lash out. His favorite thing is certainly chewing loudly. He's constantly bordered by insecurity, which is why he often feels the need to make others submit to him. In truth, though, he's an outcast and a loner.

History/Background/Other: WIP

Art:
Wesley

Image Image Image Image

Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:37 am

so happy to see so many going for characters, which reminds me, our kennels are looking empty, so donations are open (they have been but making it clear they still are lol). I'm gonna try to design some characters to donate as well c:, cd will be aimed towards next Friday.
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amamile » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:33 am

Donation uwu

Creature's Name:
Kral

Image:

Code:
Code: Select all
[img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/355/b/a/dingdingding_by_unbox-d6yv1gn.png[/img]

Do:
Change name
change design

Don't:
Change the design too much

Line Art Link:
my art (pretty old btw)

Did you originally adopt this design here, and if yes what was it's name?
Do you currently have any other characters up for adoption already? If so how many?
nope

what do you want to happen to the character after 6 months with no one adopting it?:
I'd prefer if he was given back to me
ama . adult . she/her
i come back to visit now n then
thsig art credit
amamile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:58 am

Tripp wrote:so happy to see so many going for characters, which reminds me, our kennels are looking empty, so donations are open (they have been but making it clear they still are lol). I'm gonna try to design some characters to donate as well c:, cd will be aimed towards next Friday.

Is the four donations per person rule still applied here?
That's why I've been hesitant to donate lol :>
Wesley

Image Image Image Image

Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me