The New Agency: closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What sort of prize would you be interested in?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 am

Just the fame!
27%
A few newborns!
19%
Adopting Privileges!
54%
I have a different idea and will PM you!
No votes

Total votes : 48

Re: The New Agency: Code Drop 12/14!

Postby Kay the Cat-Fox » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:46 am

Tripp wrote:I'm afraid i don't remember that design at all, so that may possibly be from before i got the agency. the best way to find out is either check all the code drops, or maybe the Success stories, I'll look through some older posts to see if i can find it.

also gonna update a bit later with all the donations

Pandora Gaskarth wrote:Hey Kay, I'm currently at the point of the start of 2012 as far as updating success stories goes, and don't happen to have seen that character being given away. I will check for you again but I can't say that I've seen that little guy get a home.

Thank you! I'll start looking.
OH MY GOD ITS BEEN
8 YEARS

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Kay the Cat-Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PeachFuzz » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:59 am

Pet's ID Tag: #3
Image of pet
Name You'd Choose for It: Jude
Species/Breed: beagle
Reason You Want It: I love beagles (one of my favourite dog breeds!) and I've always wanted a beagle character. I love the marking and colours, he's adorable <3
History/Background/Other:
wip--
Art:(not needed but extra credit)
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.

<WIP>
Image Image Image
PeachFuzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueRocketMouse » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:17 am

Pet's ID Tag:

Image of pet

Name You'd Choose for It:
Jude

Species/Breed:
Beagle

Reason You Want It:
I've been eying Jude for some time now, but I never thought I'd be able to make a good enough offer for him when he was up for sale. I pretty much gave up on the idea of being able to own him, but when I saw Jude had been donated to the Agency, I just about freaked out. This is exactly the opportunity I had thought I could only hope for, and I'm not about to let it slip past.

Personality:
Looking at the way Jude acts while working compared to his behavior off the clock, you'd almost think he was actually two different dogs. On the job, Jude is focused and hard working. Despite still being relatively new, he has no doubt about the importance of his work and takes it very seriously. Though Jude can be a bit excitable at times, he's nonetheless an obedient, reliable partner with plenty of energy to take on whatever task is at hand. During his leisure time, however, all bets are off. Jude takes his time off almost as seriously as he does with his job. He wastes not a moment shifting from work to play, and right away you'll see him start messing with the other dogs on break. Even at the best of times, Jude can be a touch egocentric. The only person he really seems to consider his equal is his partner/handler.

Art:

ImageImage.......
deviantART

"Our long bygone burdens,
mere echoes of the spring,
but where have we come,
and where shall we end?
If dreams can't come true,
then why not pretend?"

Characters

......Image Image

BlueRocketMouse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:26 am

nudge
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:30 am

happy early new years all, and a small nudge
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:02 am

code drop tonight, get your forms done
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:21 am

Ooh, good to hear. If anyone wants some tips/critique, I'm here for you. Shoot me a PM ;D
Wesley
she/they genderqueer demisexual lesbian

ART FIGHT || FLIGHT RISING

Hello, my name is Wesley & I have a Juris Doctor!
I collect crystals/minerals, Build a Bears, & stickers.
I am also interested in dinosaurs, Glass Animals, Animal Crossing, Pokemon,
various anime shows, magic, and writing/character collecting!
My birthday is August 8th!
I'm a non-theistic eclectic witch. ♥

Image Image Image Image

Art to left by lemonlotte
Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sapphirescript » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:22 pm

Just so everybody knows my computer recently decided to turn neon pink (the screen at least) and until I can get enough money for a new one I'm not going to be around as much. Much apologies :c! Sorry guys, good luck with the code drop!
Sapphirescript

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:59 am

sorry guys been busy but i'm here so lets get the codedrop done :D

~*Sabrina*~ wrote:Pet's ID Tag: Vix Kennel number 13

Image of pet Image

Name You'd Choose for It: Smore's

Species/Breed: 9 Tailed Fox

Reason You Want It: I love Pokemon and it reminds me of two of my favorite pokemon Evee and Vulpix! It reminds me of my favorite food to eat it the summer Smore's! I love the way the artist made the desin!

History/Background/Other: She was born wild in the forest, her mother and father raised her together unlike most foxes of her breed, they named her Smore's for the sweet treat the humans left behind in the summertime! She is a very kind-hearted, sweet, loving and friendly fox. She loves meeting new friends and helping out others! One day her father got really sick and he passed a few weeks later being the only child of her mother and father she was alone because she and her father had a very strong bond with each other, he taught her how to hunt, swim, fish etc, while her mother stayed in the den making nests and cleaning it. Since the day her father passed she was very sad, but she and her mother made the best of it! When she finally wanted to leave home she made a den across from her mother's so she could always have someone to talk to, and there they lived happy lives still today!

Art:(not needed but extra credit) none sorry!

Shadow Deadmaster wrote:Pet's ID Tag: Kennel #42
Image of pet Image
Name You'd Choose for It: Rika. It means Eternal Ruler in Japanese.
Species/Breed: Kistune
Reason You Want It: I just love the design and it's sad that it was put up for adoption by someone. I want to give this girl a new, loving home.
History/Background/Other: When Rika was a small pup, her brother and sister and her all got kicked out of the pack for being different. Of course Rika was younger than the twins Ryu and Rynn. She was born in the litter after them. It was only until everyone else in the pack found out about Ryu and Rynn's powers that they decided to kick them out. Rika was born with multiple tails and had a few powers herself. Which includes being able to control kistune fire. This made her pack fear her and find her odd so they kicked her out as well. She just followed around Ryu and Rynn. They took care of her. Rika is now 120 years old (kitsunes age faster than normal wolves in my world and that is still a teen in my world for kitsunes) and she trains at a sword dojo, since she doesn't know how to use her kitsune fire very well. She lives with Ryu and Rynn in their small apartment in Tokyo.
Art:(not needed but extra credit) WIP

steampoweredgiraffe wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:

Image of pet:

Pchela
((Honeybee in Russian))

Species/Breed:

Kitsune

Female

Reason You Want It:

I have been looking for the past little while for a good design to buy/adopted of a Kitsune, as I have recently been enthralled with Anthro art thanks to my friend, especially Anthro art of Kitsunes. Unfortunately I am terrible at making designs, so I thought I'd check up on the good 'ol Agency to see if they had anything I liked. Low and behold, as always you had something that fit my tastes perfectly.

History/Background/Other:

WIP

Art:

N/A

Ditzy Derp wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:

Image of pet

Jude

Species/Breed:
Beagle

Reason You Want It:
I've been eying Jude for some time now, but I never thought I'd be able to make a good enough offer for him when he was up for sale. I pretty much gave up on the idea of being able to own him, but when I saw Jude had been donated to the Agency, I just about freaked out. This is exactly the opportunity I had thought I could only hope for, and I'm not about to let it slip past.

Personality:
Looking at the way Jude acts while working compared to his behavior off the clock, you'd almost think he was actually two different dogs. On the job, Jude is focused and hard working. Despite still being relatively new, he has no doubt about the importance of his work and takes it very seriously. Though Jude can be a bit excitable at times, he's nonetheless an obedient, reliable partner with plenty of energy to take on whatever task is at hand. During his leisure time, however, all bets are off. Jude takes his time off almost as seriously as he does with his job. He wastes not a moment shifting from work to play, and right away you'll see him start messing with the other dogs on break. Even at the best of times, Jude can be a touch egocentric. The only person he really seems to consider his equal is his partner/handler.

Art:

Pandora Gaskarth wrote:
~Diyani~

Pet's ID Tag:
Dyani
Species/Breed:
Indian Wolf / Fallow Deer / Human
Reason You Want Her:
I love Dyani's design, there's a sort of simplicity to it, and what there is seems purposeful. Her appearance is pleasing to the eye and has actually managed to rekindle my muse, and all of the ideas for art and stories are seemingly endless. I believe that I could take good care of the design, and want to use her as a character in a sort of world/story I am creating. I see the markings as tattoos in a human form, and like how there aren't too many colours within the palette so it remains easy on the eye. The blue eyes are a nice touch as well. Overall, it's a fantastic design and I'm dying to have her as mine if the Agency should deem it so. I'm unsure why she hasn't already been snapped up, but am happy that I've returned in time to apply for her before someone else beats me to it. I see her as either Native American or Indian themed/background, two cultures that I am extremely interested in due to their history, art, culture, etc.
Personality:
Diyani has always been more of the silent type. She speaks when necessary, and even then what she says is short and sharp. She is honest, painfully so sometimes, and able to get her point across quickly. Some believe she is merely rude, others think she is just frank and has no time to tiptoe around issues and topics.

Diyani is not one for rambling, as it could be deduced from her lack of care for unnecessary speech. She holds a certain amount of disdain for those who believe that every silence must be filled with talking in order to prevent awkward quiet moments, and isn't beyond letting those that do get on her nerves know that. This tendency to want to allow silences to pass often gives others the impression that she is perhaps unintelligent, but that is far from the truth.

Diyani is still young, but possesses intelligence beyond her years. She knows of the dangers and pleasures of the world well, but is not one to be held back by fear and paranoia. She is stubborn and headstrong sometimes, and will jump into situations that could potentially put her into danger, and sometimes those situations do. Though she may possess some wisdom and relatively good judgement, it does not mean that she heeds these judgements, with both her curiosity and stubborn nature attributing to pushing her to experience and discover new things, regardless of the consequences. This tendency to follow curiosity instead of her conscience has often gotten her into danger, but her quick wit is usually the thing that gets her out of the danger. Diyani is not humorous for the most part. She is point blank and often quite literal in what she says, due to English being her second language. The language barrier does not often obstruct her ability to express what needs to be said, however.

Diyani is kind and merciful within reason. She treats those with respect that she believes have earned it in her eyes, and those that treat her badly are given the same treatment. She has little time for those who put on a facade, those who are untrustworthy or anyone who dares to enact violence upon those that would be deemed innocent and unable to fight back. She holds fair play and karma close to her heart and takes circumstances into account when making a decision.

Appearance:
Diyani has one unseeing eye, and one eye capable of sight. Both were originally green, though the blinded eye has a blue milky film over it where the other does not.

In human form, Diyani appears to be of mixed nationality, possibly Native American, Egyptian and Indian descent. Her skin is a tan colour, similar (though slightly darker) to the colour of her legs as a wolf. Her left eye is a light blue and blind, with no presence of a pupil, whereas the right is light green with golden and blue flecks. Her eyes are an almond shape, and slightly larger than average. Her hair is a medium brown colour, verging onto dark brown, and is long and relatively straight. Sometimes however, she cuts her hair to the length of her shoulders, and it is left wild and unkempt. She sometimes wears a feather in her hair at the end of a braid, though only for special occasions or when there is a culturally important day. Diyani is tall and of average build, with long legs that almost appear disproportionate. She looks rather gangly and awkward as a result. There is a faded smattering of freckles across her nose, and a small scar across her left eyebrow from a childhood accident. She has a rather long, narrow face in an upside down tear drop sort of shape, with high cheekbones, a large nose and full lips. On both sides, she has tattoos of three tear drop shapes around the outside corners of her eyes, like she does in wolf form. She also has large black tattoos on her shoulderblades and down her back of tribal looking wings, also like those she has in wolf form. The markings she bears as an animal on her tail do not exist on her as a human, though she has a tattoo on her arm of a wolf tail with those markings. Her voice is quite deep for a woman, and her accent is apparent, though difficult to tell what the origin for it may have been.

In deer form her colouring and markings looks much the same as they do when a wolf, though as she has a stump for a tail in deer form, her tail markings are much smaller and start a few inches before her tail begins along her spine.

History:
Art:

Extra Art

please let me (tripp) know when everythings saved, some characters are on my sta.sh and will be removed. also we are still accepting donations.
Last edited by The Agency on Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosalind » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:17 am

Kennel number #1
Old image
Revamp version
(hope you don't mind the couple of changes, given that I donated him.)
where you got the lineart
here

Kennel number #22
Old image
Revamp version
here

Kennel number #38
Old image
Revamp version
here

Hi there, I'm Rosalind!
I used to be a General Helper
so if you are looking for any help send in a help ticket. CS's amazing team will help you!
I'm not very active anymore, although I occasionally pop on so replies to PMs and trades could be slow.

[Character Thread] [Fursona Thread]

ImageImageImageImageImage
Rosalind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me