The New Agency: closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What sort of prize would you be interested in?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 am

Just the fame!
27%
A few newborns!
19%
Adopting Privileges!
54%
I have a different idea and will PM you!
No votes

Total votes : 48

Re: The New Agency: Code Drop 10/25!

Postby Tripp » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:33 pm

Sorry guys Cd is gonna be tomorrow. Something came up, but I promise you it will be tomorrow.

Apple-its alright. We all know how real life is and it does Come first. I may call on you for judging one day thou :p
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The New Agency: Code Drop 10/25!

Postby The Agency » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:12 am

RoosterHawk wrote:
@Tripp, I see, I was confused for a sec cause of the new 6month rule. o.o

Pet's ID Tag:
Image of pet
Name You'd Choose for It:
Zeballa
Species/Breed:
Raptor/Wolf Hybrid
Reason You Want It:
I've noticed it sitting here for awhile now and the more I looked the more I wanted it. I'm very into strange hybrids and I have a few other hybrids I can see her running with in a little misfits type gang, getting into mischief in any stories/drawings I do of them. Much madness and fun is to be had! >:D
Personality/History:
Zeballa was created by a scientist by the name of Dr. Priestly, a woman known mostly around for her hybrid creations. She'd made several other creatures as well, most of which were inspired on a whim and quickly forgotten. The only reason she'd even got the idea to create Zeballa was through the death of her terrier dog, Dino. In her sadness the idea struck her, what if she made her own REAL dino-dog? Dr. Priestly took her time finding the perfect canine candidates to carry the hybridized embryo, many domesticated dogs died in the process, some were able to carry to term but delivered premature or stillborn babies. Frustrated Dr.Priestly opted to lessen the amount of velociraptor DNA and this time went for what she had always considered the hardiest of canines, the gray wolf.
The mother wolf died during the birth of a single pup, though the pup was premature and barely clinging to life she was able to save it and eventually had a strong hybrid to call her own. She however left most of the training of said pup to her tracker dog, Debbie, who was used to having many of the younger experiments shoved onto her to take care of.
Zeballa is a very gentle creature, and intelligent, which is probably attributed to her raptor genes as well as the wolf ones. She sees Dr.Priestly as her mistress but considers Debbie to be like her mother, she sees many of the other creations of Dr.Priestly's as either her packmates or siblings depending on how they have treated her since her birth.

Art: You can expect some probably tomorrow along with the story. I'm excited!

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.

Rabbitheart wrote:Pet's ID Tag: 13
Image of pet Image
Name You'd Choose for It: Akasha Tinuviel
Species/Breed: Dog (Punk dog)
Reason You Want It: I don't know why, but I find myself drawn to her. X3 I don't usually really go for punk designs and honestly, I've never loved the whole laces on the back thing, but I like her. I've fallen in love with her design, she's one of those characters who bends the rules of what I adopt and what I avoid. I like her a lot, especially as an anthro. X3 I want her because I love her and she needs a home and I'd love to be the one to give her a loving one. X3
History/Background/Other:
Personality: Akasha is very outgoing and vivacious, she enjoys having fun and being with others. She enjoys going to parties with her friends to have a good time, dancing and so forth. She is very spunky and is never afraid to say what needs to be said and to stand up to others for what she believes in. She is very confident in herself and her abilities, so she doesn't care what others might think of her, so she isn't afraid to be herself around others, even strangers.
Art:(not needed but extra credit)

Renea wrote:
ImageImage
** Somnus' information is in blue & Morse's information is in orange **
** If I win, all their stuff will have updated colors from the above to what their "favorite colors" are **

Characters'  Names
Somnus Originally, I had chosen Hypnos for this one, but sitting around with an art block on how to draw these two, I sort of found a better use for the name, as with Thanatos. I did find two different names for the same personification and Somnus was the one for Hypnos. Possibly can be abbreviated as Som or Soma, it generally has the same meaning. I think that Somnus fits for the personality I had originally planned and plus you most likely won't hear it on a day to day basis. I do like his original name, but this name also seems to click with the design as well.
Morse With the same reasoning as Somnus', I chose the name Morse. Though, according to my research the name was "Mors" and to me it seemed to close to Mars or even a bit incomplete. I do like the idea of Morse code and my thoughts of Thanatos and the personification of death lead me to remember a movie. In the movie, a female vampire and a boy use morse code to communicate. I have no idea why my mind has picked this logic, but I am sticking with it. Plus, Morse seems to fit the strange trio of names within the brothers.

Pets'  ID  Tags
Morse is ID number 37.
Somnus is ID number 41.

Species
German Shepherd&Husky Mix
The two were originally labeled as German Shepherd mixes for species. I decided to go a step further and add husky into the mixture. This type of mix is very beautiful and can result in a large variety of colors, fur-lengths, and even a chance at heterochromia. I have only seen one in person and he was absolutely breathtaking.
I haven't done much research on the breed, but I can say for certain they are beautiful. I imagine, by the looks of it, these two would take on a husky build with a German shepherd color palette. German shepherds range from tan to brown with black, so the tan-cream in both pelts would be possible.

Genders
Male&Male
By request, both of them would stay male. Not only that, but I cannot see them being female in any way, shape, or form.

Reason  Behind  Desire
Personally, I love neutral color palettes, which is clearly brought out in the browns and tans of the furs on each of the twins. I simply enjoy the splash of blues that do not overwhelm them, but instead bring a simple accent to their colors. The way the eyes seem to flash down in a rainbow-like style from a dark blue to a lighter, breathtaking sky blue is unique and honestly, fun to draw.
I don't just want them for there design, though it is what captured my attention. I have never had brother wolf characters before, so the stories I can write about using them would be very fun. They inspire me and I have many plans for them whether it be a simple roleplay or a large novel, the possibilities are endless. I would love to have them because they are twins and come with a "blank slate" that is easy to work with. I have trouble with other characters, even my own nameless fursona. Everything I create seems to be half-complete, but I have already started with these two and I would love to continue their tales for sure.

Personality
Somnus is an overall pacifist. Unless provoked severely, he does not fight back verbally or physically. However, when provoked to said state, he becomes somewhat along the lines of an assassin mixed with a bounty hunter. His revenge is often swift, mostly physical or even mental. Typically though, he is the level-headed one of the twins and acts as the voice of reason. Often in a dream-like state, he seems to be lazy and dazed. The truth, however, is he is a workaholic with a knack for reading dreams and interpreting them. Somnus is very affectionate towards his brothers and is rather open about it. Forever a bachelor, he is somewhat childish and it is doubted that he can, and will, ever keep a romance. Don't let his childishness fool you for he is very sensitive and puts his brothers first.
Morse is somewhat like his brother in the sense of his anger. However, unlike his brother he is not very level-headed and enjoys picking fights. He is very stubborn and he doesn't care what others think. Overall independent, he is often a loner. He is a rather emotionless and comes off cold-hearted towards both siblings. Secretly, he is a big softy for his kin. Morse is strict, stern, and very mature. He is not one to like females, but he would treat any female right and keep her around. He believes in treating girls like a princess and is very protective of them. Yet despite his very sensitive nature, he is very controlling and doesn't believe in giving women the power in the relationship.

Travel  Through  History
once  upon  a  time  .  .  .
Born to a German shepherd mother and a husky father, they were birthed in a litter of three. Over time, they grew and developed, learning skills to aid in their future survivals as adults. However, as they excelled in living, their humans' farm faltered and soon fell into a state of depressing bankruptcy. In desperation, the humans sold the pups in hopes to earn enough money to keep themselves alive. Somnus and Morse were sold together while Ryder, their brother, was most likely sold to another family not long after. Leaving their childhoods behind was most likely the hardest thing they would ever have to do in their lives.

a  new  life  .  .  .
With their new owners, Somnus and Morse moved to the island of Crete, off the coast of Greece. They lived a slight distance away from the town of Chania. During this time they learned how to be guide dogs and even helped promote business for merchants. With a new child in the family, the owners sold Somnus and Morse to a fisherman, who had shown previous interest in them. The two dog loved the fisherman much more than their second set of owners. The fisherman had planned a journey to Alaska and planned to take the two dogs with him. So, they set sail a month after the plan was decided. The journey was a harsh one when there was no land in sight. The water was not merciful towards them and seemed to purposely want to mess up the journey. Still, their little ship kept on. Finally, after months of sailing, they arrived. The ship hit the snowy land hard and they set off from there. Somnus and Morse loved the snow, it fascinated them very much. They moved into Juno, or Juneau, Alaska. The fisherman sold fish he caught and the dogs aided in daily things from pulling the sled to helping find food. However, all good things must come to an end.

beyond  the  light  .  .  .
One day, the fisherman decided to head out into the woods to try camping, tired of the town scenery. He took Somnus and Morse with him, hooking them up to the sled as they went on. Traveling over fragile, frozen lakes was always a dangerous and terrifying thing. That day, even the dogs sensed something was amiss. They pressed on though. Slowly, the ice gave away beneath the sled. Soon, it splintered and their owner slipped down into the depths, surprise taking over as he let go of the sled, hands slipping. He plummeted in, trying to swim back up but the hypothermia was setting in. Quickly, the dogs fled back to town.

whatever  is  left  .  .  .
Rescuers soon arrived with the guidance of the dogs, but of course, it was far too late to save them. For a long time, Somnus and Morse rested in that house the fisherman once owned. No one would sell it or buy it, no one would try to remove the dogs. It just stayed that way in a peaceful silence. Finally, the dogs chose to move on. They created a home for themselves somewhere between the home and the lake. Even now, they rest there, occasionally traveling around the country and through Canada, but always returning to their home. A home where no one will welcome them.

Personal
• Favorite Color: Gray-Blue
• Favorite Food: Veal
• Favorite Word: Avacado
• Favorite Flower: Pink Carnation
• Favorite Tree: Oak
• Favorite Music Genre: Country

• Least Favorite Color: Green
• Least Favorite Food: Carrots
• Least Favorite Flower: White Rose
• Least Favorite Tree: Redwood
• Least Favorite Music Genre: Rap
• Favorite Color: Brown
• Favorite Food: Meatballs
• Favorite Word: Ambidextrous
• Favorite Flower: Peach Blossom
• Favorite Tree: Pine
• Favorite Music Genre: Pop

• Least Favorite Color: Indigo
• Least Favorite Food: Peas
• Least Favorite Flower: Baby's Breath
• Least Favorite Tree: Elm
• Least Favorite Music Genre: Rap

Accessories 
Gloves
I apologize in advance if they are markings, this whole time I thought they were gloves. I'm slightly blind so it's hard for me to see. I can fix any artwork I have to make them markings, of course. In any case, they have "gloves" or "shoes", whatever you wish to call them, on all four paws. Typically decorated with stars and moons, these seem to be something along the lines of Greek footwear and fingerless gloves.

Neckwear
Somnus wears a simple bead necklace of turquoise beads. Turquoise is said to represent an open, thoughtful personality. It is also said to create an emotional balance and emotional stability. I chose this because Somnus has a very friendly and wise personality. I wanted him to have some form of accessory, and I thought the best way to do that was represent it via a stone. I planned for only a fragment to hang around his neck, but there was something about the beads that seemed to work better for him. Perhaps it's because it shows it's an "all-around" thing.

Artwork
ImageImage
** All pieces by me, the two "face" pictures do not have my signature on them. **

Copyrights
Names from Mythology belong to their creators and are used purely for naming purposes.
Dividers except for the blue and orange bullet points were found on Google and I do not know their original creators.
Names at top in cloud&the cloud, bullet points, and artwork belongs to me and me only.
Reference sheets belong to their rightful owners, I own none of it.

Ditzy Derp wrote:
    you would not believe your eyes

Pᴇᴛ's ID:

Nᴀᴍᴇ:
Beezin

Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴇs:
Alien

Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ:
Male

if ten million fireflies

Rᴇᴀsᴏɴ Yᴏᴜ Wᴀɴᴛ Iᴛ:
I can't think of a single reason why this handsome boy has been in the Agency for so long. He's absolutely perfect in every way, with an interesting design, gorgeous colors, and infinite potential within his adventurous eyes. This guy's been waiting in the kennels far too long, and it really is time he found a loving forever home. With my love of space and unique alien characters, he'd fit right in with the rest of my character family.

Bᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ:
Beezin was born in a galaxy far far away...But not so different from ours. He didn't live in an extremely advanced alien civilization. A bit more advanced then ours to be sure, but still relatively similar. Like us, they would occasionally look upwards, ponder the mysteries that could be hiding somewhere in the cosmos, then return to life on their own planet. But Beezin's eyes never left the sky. The idea of seeing all the wonders of the universe and possibly even finding alien life fascinated him to the point of obsession. He wanted so badly to be able to explore the infinite stretches of outer space and discover amazing worlds that were thought to exist only in the far borders of imagination. Alas, there was a problem; Beezin had no spaceship.

This was Beezin's biggest problem for quite a while. It was not like he could simply build one. Beezin had neither the ability nor the materials to do that (though he did try on some occasions). As time passed and Beezin's feet remained stuck on on the ground, he grew increasingly desperate. Finally, opportunity presented itself when news of a manned space mission began to circulate. Beezin saw his chance and immediately sprang into action. The crew had already been chosen, but he just had to get onto that spaceship.

The day of the launch, Beezin was among the thousands that had gathered to watch. Unlike those thousands though, he wasn't there just to watch. Beezin planned to sneak aboard the ship. Security was understandably quite heavy, and Beezin narrowly avoided getting caught. He crawled aboard and started to look for a place to hide, but quickly became distracted by the multitude of buttons, levers, lights. Giving in to childish temptations, Beezin could not resist playing with a few.

Aʀᴛ:

lit up the world as i fell asleep

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The New Agency: Code Drop 11/17!

Postby Nawee » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:31 am

Hey guys, just passing by to say it was a good run with you all, and I loved being a staff here, but stuff happened, I moved on with my life and I've just no more interest for CS in general.

I'm glad Tripp, Tasha, Tammy and Weasly revived this thread, and I hope the Agency will keep running for a while, it's in good hands!

Also, I've noticed some of my pets are still up, wanted to say I void any rules stating there is need of my permission.

That's all!

~Characters~ ~My DeviantArt~
~My FurAffinity~

Image Image

^-- By Applefiend <3
<-- By Applefiend <3
Please, do not use any of the art shown in my signature or avatar.
Nawee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Papyrsatyr » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:41 am

Hiya, me again. Posting a bit of an adoption dump. I sadly don't use a lot of characters and instead of letting them gather dust I rather them attempt to find someone to love them as much as I love my characters that I do use. This isn't a jab at any artist that did these as I still do find their designs fascinating and adorable but I just don't have a place for them.

Creature's Name: Lilac
Image: Image
Code:
Code: Select all
[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img15/6776/t5tk.jpg[/img]

Do:
Whatever you want
Love it
SAVE THE IMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER
if possible, PM me AFTER adopting (optional)
Don't:
Link Art Link: http://little-kitsune.deviantart.com/ar ... t-95543429
Did you originally adopt this design here, and if yes what was it's name?
Do you currently have any other characters up for adoption already? If so how many? 1
what do you want to happen to the character after 6 months with no one adopting it?: Remove from kennel ( and if possible notify me)

Creature's Name: Cinder
Code:
[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img855/4294/62vm.png[/img]
[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img36/999/a1cy.png[/img]

Do:
Whatever you want
Love it
Don't:
Link Art Link: put later
Do you currently have any other characters up for adoption already? If so how many? 1
what do you want to happen to the character after 6 months with no one adopting it?: Remove from kennel ( and if possible notify me)

Creature's Name: Azure
Code:
[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img191/5976/bopx.png[/img]

Do:Whatever you want
Love it
Don't:
Link Art Link:edit later
what do you want to happen to the character after 6 months with no one adopting it?: Remove kennel and if possible notify me

Creature's Name: Goldenfyre
Image:Image
Code:
[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img17/6471/io6v.jpg[/img]

Do: Whatever you want
Love it
Don't:
Link Art Link: in oekaki, edit later
what do you want to happen to the character after 6 months with no one adopting it?: Remove kennel and if possible notify me

I didn't have time to fancy them up before sending them here, so if anyone wants to revamp them or do whatever you want seriously by all means. Let your creative juices flow so long as you love them!

Edit:

Also found this revamp in my imageshack account. Might be a good initiative to put it as the spotlight pet?

Kennel number27
Old image Image
Revamp version Image
where you got the lineart it's been so long, deviantart thoguh
Papyrsatyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƥɛтαℓƨ » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:25 am

Applefiend those characters are perfection. I got my eye open for when they put Cinder in a kennel so I can start my form : )
Character Page
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Looking for roleplays for Loafer
I would like to develop him further as my main
character. Let me know if your interested!
Ƥɛтαℓƨ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ebonpyre » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:17 am

If I may ask, how exactly did #27 get here? He was owned by me and I never got rid of him. ^^; I mean, it's okay, I was just curious why someone else donated him since I was never told.

Glad the old place is up and (somewhat) active again.

"I just know when my partner's in trouble."
ebonpyre @ toyhouse
#40180 @ flight rising
Ebonpyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The New Agency ~CD 3/30/2012 p.119!~

Postby The Agency » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:11 pm

W O L F Y wrote:
Creature's Name:
Slate
Image:
Code:
http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv306/Orthidel/Darkwolf.png

Preferences:
1) Please take good care of him, use him, get art of him, etc.
2) If no longer wanted, he should be returned to me or The Agency, meaning he cannot be resold or given to a friend or traded.
3) No huge design changes, only small accessories or hair may be added.
Link Art Link:
Since I adopted it from here, I did not color it, thus I do not have the link to the lineart. But I do not trade credit for the lines or coloring.
Yes, but I don't remember his old name. (I don't believe he had one though.)
the image is gone but this is the person who donated the character
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=724959&p=33235182&hilit=slate#p33235182

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epimetheus » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:22 pm

Pet's ID Tag:
        Number One.
        Image of pet
        Ryder
        Species/Breed:
        Wolf
        Reason You Want It:
        He is really, really, really adorable. I would just give anything to own him (well, almost haha.) I

Art:

wip wip wip ;u;
Last edited by epimetheus on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
epimetheus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƥɛтαℓƨ » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:31 am

Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel 13
Image of pet

Cinder, Her name means a type of volcanic material or ash. The name is a cute French name and it is also seen as a shortened form of the name Cinderella. However I decided to keep her name because I really enjoyed the sound of the name and cinder for some reason reminds me of rocks and she looks like the red rocks of Arizona.
Species/Breed:
Lioness
Reason You Want It:
I want Cinder because I really enjoy lion characters. about a year ago I adopted a lion from here who I named Noah. The owner deleted the picture and it was saved on my old computer. So sadly I lost him. But when I saw Cinder my eyes just lit up. She had blue markings like Noah and she is very high quality and I love that she is a big cat. Also I am on Character adoption addicts anonymous so she would have a lot of character friends.

Art:

Last edited by Ƥɛтαℓƨ on Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Character Page
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Looking for roleplays for Loafer
I would like to develop him further as my main
character. Let me know if your interested!
Ƥɛтαℓƨ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:05 am

cd on Saturday guys
i dont get on as often, bear with me