The New Agency: closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What sort of prize would you be interested in?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 am

Just the fame!
27%
A few newborns!
19%
Adopting Privileges!
54%
I have a different idea and will PM you!
No votes

Total votes : 48

Re: The New Agency: Code Drop 12/15!

Postby Wesley » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:15 am

Because it's no longer active here, would I be allowed to gift 2 of my adopted characters from here that I've lost connection with to some friends? (:
Wesley
she/they genderqueer demisexual lesbian

ART FIGHT || FLIGHT RISING

Hello, my name is Wesley & I have a Juris Doctor!
I collect crystals/minerals, Build a Bears, & stickers.
I am also interested in dinosaurs, Glass Animals, Animal Crossing, Pokemon,
various anime shows, magic, and writing/character collecting!
My birthday is August 8th!
I'm a non-theistic eclectic witch. ♥

Image Image Image Image

Art to left by lemonlotte
Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nawee » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:04 pm

I see no problem, just tell me which and I'll take them down if when we go back active.

~Characters~ ~My DeviantArt~
~My FurAffinity~

Image Image

^-- By Applefiend <3
<-- By Applefiend <3
Please, do not use any of the art shown in my signature or avatar.
Nawee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fallen.galaxy » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:04 pm

Pet's ID Tag:32
Image of pet here is one I found on the form:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=454467&size=large&format=auto&rev=1
Name You'd Choose for It:I think that the name Drake is perfect so Im gonna keep it.
Species/Breed:Wolf
Reason You Want It:I think I would have alot of fun showing him off and roleplaying.His pattern and colors are really cool too.
History/Background/Other:If I get him Ill do this....
Art:My okekaki has not been working so Im very sorry I cant make art :(
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.Fully and completely.

hello, i am your average pastel trash. i
go by any pronouns. i am a
panromantic asexual and i am open to
trades and pms.
stay rad c:

fallen.galaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleStarWolf » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:37 pm

Mine still hasn't been removed even though I requested it to be moved. Its kennel 41.
Slowly closing my account.
All pets in trade group are for trade for FR treasure.

LittleStarWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:10 am

hey everyone, its tripp hurr, sorry for the MASSIVELY OVER DO up-dates and code drop. Life has surely taken hold of all the agency staff members. For that. we greatly apologize. Thank you all for being so patient with us.

Littlestarwolf, 41 has been taken down per your request.
toad •stool -if you are still interested in that design, please fluff up your form.

.Sherlock. wrote:Pet's ID Tag: Kennel #50
Image of pet Image
Name You'd Choose for It: Goblin
Species/Breed: Albino Raccoon Anthro
Reason You Want It: I absolutely adore his appearance. He looks very cute and very mysterious. Plus, I feel bad that he's been here for so long, and I keep passing him by.
History/Background/Other:
These little thrift stores were the last places on earth where we could find any link to our past. Old books, records, furniture, and clothing from before the Ruin. I didn't need to go to these places. They reminded me too much of my past, and it made my uncomfortable. I had everything I needed anyway. Why not let me live my life without having to go into those wretched stores?

Because Demons often resided in some of the older books or furniture and, being a demon hunter myself, it was my job to destroy them. WIP!
Art:(not needed but extra credit)
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.

I did get permission. I just need to find out how to post a screencap. my form is WIP by the way.

Renea wrote:Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel #3
Image of pet
Name You'd Choose for It:
Amelia Persephone
Species/Breed:
German Shepherd-Grey Wolf Mix
Reason You Want It:
I have barely any female canine characters. Her design is simply beautiful and I absolutely adore it. I would give her a good home and I would love to be able to draw her when I can.
Born and raised in a small port city, she grew up with the ocean as her companion. She lived in a lighthouse with her father, her mother passing away when she was younger. Amelia's favorite time was when the storms would roll in. However, when stormy waters forced her under, she grew afraid of them. At that time, she lost her father to the storm. With nothing left for her, she left for Greece. She stayed in Greece for several years before going to Michigan in America for a peaceful life of being by the water once more.
Art:
I don't have any made right now, but I might have some in the future.

Permission:

* Edited to add screenshot of permission.
My phone wasn't letting me crop it.

congrats.

i (tripp) have also added a few new designs up to the front page

The linearts used
viewtopic.php?t=1182863
http://nil.deviantart.com/art/Free-Lines-401865829
http://servaline.deviantart.com/

i am also currently working on new graphics for the front page.

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sicknasty » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:09 am

[img]pic%20here[/img]
pet's ID tag:
the oreo dog
name:
luke
Species/Breed:
Last edited by sicknasty on Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
just not here anymore -
check out my da or add me on discord!

box - they/them or she/hers
about - my kalons - da

ImageImageImage
sicknasty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:40 am

la-bump
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabbitheart » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:02 am

Pet's ID Tag: 17
Image of petImage
Name You'd Choose for It: Caelestis (Lestis for short)
Species/Breed: Flying Fox
Reason You Want It: The last time I saw him, I totally wanted him and I still do. I simply adore designs with stars and blue in them. I'm just drawn to them and this guy is just gorgeous. I'm still wavering on gender, originally I wanted to make it female, but then I switched to male because something about the character's design struck me as male. X3
I am the guardian of the night, I am silence like you've never heard. Quieter than any bird of prey that flies through the air. I fly above the world with grace and dignity, I am both feared and revered by the animals who dwell in my domain. At least I was, until that one night which is still a bit of a blur to me.
I had been doing my normal routine fly over my territory, making sure that everything was in order and no humans were trying to invade and poach there, when my ears picked up the sound of something whistling through the sky. I dismissed it as one of the human airplanes and continued my fly over. I had been glancing over at the human town not far from my forest and was noting that some of the humans were heading off to sleep when it hit me. Hard, fast, heavy, and remorseless, forcing me down to the ground and pinning me there while I lay in an unconscious state.
When at last I came to, I felt so much pain, all over my body, but whatever had crashed into me had vanished. Hesitantly, I got up, it hurt at first, but the more I moved, the more the pain started to ease out of my body. I didn't feel like flying at the moment, so instead I decided to pad over to a pond in my forest so I could get a drink because my throat was so parched. At first I was so focused on drinking that I didn't notice my reflection, but when I paused and saw myself, I almost freaked out.
My eyes weren't brown anymore, they were hetero blue and green and glowed like nothing I had ever seen before, as did my now ice blue nose. Blue stars now lit my fore legs and as I stretched my wings out, I saw that stars now highlighted the tips of each of my feathers as well. Turning myself so I could see my sides and saw that my flanks also had stars.
What the heck happened to me? I thought to myself as I stared at my reflection in the pool of water. What have I become?
Gulping, I continued to stare at myself, eyes wide in disbelief. I glow. This was not going to help me be stealthy, but surely there had to be a way to make this work for me, right?
Otherwise, I'm going to be the laughing stock of all the animals in my forest. I thought glumly to myself.
Proof of permission:
Link to screenshot
Last edited by Rabbitheart on Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rabbitheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:57 am

Bump, code drop will be done this Friday.

also their may possibly be some spots open for mini mods. More info to come.

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charchar2 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:22 am

C E L I N N
      Pet's ID Tag: 21 vuv
      Name You'd Choose for It: Celinn. [sell-in] Just a name I made up, but I think it fits him ~ seems kinda mystical ;v;
      Species/Breed: Star fox <3
      Reason You Want It: He is so gorgeous, I absolutely adore all the stars and I've never really connected with any of the characters here before (except my lovely Tiger) but as soon as I saw him, I just knew I had to try for him. He looks so mystical and beautiful ... I love his colors too, that black and white contrasts gorgeously with the neon blue<3 His silvery eyes are absolutely perfect ~ I love how he's kinda simple, but still really complex in his own way. I'd love him and spoil him with art vuv <3
      Personality: Celinn's very dramatic, always over-doing everything and reacting like a drama queen. He is, within, though, pretty adaptable to most situations once he gets over his original drama. He loves taking risks and lives for thrills. He despises boredom and easy, simple things. He's action oriented and lives in the moment -- he hates thinking and guessing about what's to come. He figures if you do that, 'you're gonna miss the moment -- and the moment matters most.' He's pretty straightforward about what he thinks and whats, and decently friendly if people agree with his life style and get along with him decently. He can't stand anyone trying to correct him, though, and hates overprotective people and those who think they're better than him. He doesn't want attachments; he wants to be free to go wherever he wants. So he does have friends, but they have to be willing to let him go if he thinks it's best.
      Art: Image

permission!!

I'm traveling til Friday w/ no access to my tablet!

Mostly quitting CS; I'll check messages on occasion but DA or Skype is probably a better place to contact me.
Charchar2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me