♥~ Breezeyheart's character thread, no posting please. ~♥

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

♥~ Breezeyheart's character thread, no posting please. ~♥

Postby Breezeyheart » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:21 pm

~ Hello, and welcome to my character thread.
This is where I keep all of my characters for safekeeping (So, I don't lose their pictures and etc.). I am working on making a weebly website to transfer all my characters onto. But this is where they will stay for now. :3 Please don't steal or copy any of my characters, they are beloved by me and I wish for them to stay original. So, please don't steal or copy their designs, thank you. And please excuse the mess, it will be tidy soon.~

Please don't post on here, if you would like to comment about them, I will be soon make a thread for doing so, just pm me if you would like that, as I love to roleplay and chat! I don't bite, I promise! o3o

(Note: Any original character links that listed below in the contents with a means that the character's species is an adopted species. This means they are adopted through hard work from someone else who made the specific species that they are and you can only get one of your own by doing the same. If they have a this means that they were bought with $CS or DeviantArt points, meaning that they are a closed species and are only available to own, by purchase with either $CS, DeviantArt points or money via PayPal.)

~Contents:
Fursonas & personas:
- Bri.
- Astrid.
- Ryuu Okami
[url]- Kelly[/url]
Fursona pal(s):
- Tsuki no umare.
- Reserved for future use.

My Little Ponies:
- Peach Blossom. (needs revamping)
- Sky Breeze. (needs revamping)
- Breezeyheart. (needs revamping)
- Prisma.
~ Chōshinsei.
~ Murasaki no bara.
~ Pinku no ribonrōzu & Lady Rose.
~ Blizzard Evergreen.
~ Starburst & her wolf: Meteor.
~ Reserved for future use.

♥~ My OCs: (Original characters) ~♥
Bear the winged Caracal
~ Melody the dog.
~ Taki kara umareta the dog/wolf hybrid.
~ Brielle the Wingless Gryphon.
~ Alaska the wolf.
~ Mujika the wolf.
~ No name the birdolf.*
~Reserved for Arron the Dragonwolf.
~ Reserved for a wolf family.
~ Cosmos the elemental fennec fox.
~ Kasai the demon wolf mutant.
~ Belle of the ball & Sable With Wine.

♥~ Other characters. (Normally just RPed in RPs.): ~♥
~ Twilightpaw.
~ Moonpaw.
~ Sunpaw.
~ Starpaw.
~ Reserved.
~ Ripplefur.
~ Alkaios the JMD.*
~ Lilia lace the JMD.*
~ My Dralon flock.*
~Reserved for future use.
~ Genevieve the blue heeler/black lab mix.(siblings with Dahlia.)
~ Dahlia the husky/german shepherd mix.(siblings with Genevieve.)
~ Lucas the husky/german shepherd mix.
~ Asteria the husky/german shepherd mix.
Last edited by Breezeyheart on Sat May 18, 2019 1:51 pm, edited 21 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
Bri or Breezey for short if preferred.
♋ - Year of The Tiger - She/Her Pronouns.
- Fursona: Starbug the angel snowshoe siamese cat. (He was made in memory of my cat seen to right) I love many different aesthetics; video games, TV series, movies, books & collecting/art!
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Image Image♥My Tsuii~ ♥My Character Thread~ ~My DragonCave♥
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥~My lovely fursonas.~♥

Postby Breezeyheart » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:24 pm

(New ref: Lines - by & belongs to .Fluffy. Colored in - by me (Breezeyheart.)
original lines by .Fluffy.)
(Given to my mother; TigTigrou via Toyhou.se)

Name:
Bri. (My nickname in real life)
Bri wrote:"It's a short but beautiful name, but it's mine."

Bri wrote:"Duh, are you blind? If so, I'm sorry for thinking otherwise. If not, you are kinda rude for asking my gender, cause it's pretty quite obvious that I'm a girl."

Personality:
WIP for now, will edit as soon as I have

History:
WIP for now, will edit as soon as I have time.

Other: (Art, comics, stories, and etc)
WIP, currently working on getting a tablet so I can make more. :3
Old ref.
Colored in - by me.
original lines - by TheCalicoTabby

Fun fact: She is the first fursona that I made and ever had, I haven't given her away after having her for 4+ years and I don't think that I will ever do so. She might get tattoos as added markings when I do as she is the personification of me as a cat.

Name:
Astrid.
Astrid wrote:"Hello, my name is Astrid. Yes, like Astrid from Dreamworks: How to to Train Your Dragon. I think it suits me well."

Astrid wrote:"Is this a trick question? Because I am clearly a female."

Species:
Astrid is a lab animal, she was used to test new drugs and like before humans used them. But she is a lynx & bat/tiger & leopard mix, with a little human DNA mixed in because of all the testing.
Astrid wrote:"I am a lab animal, but I am a lynx & bat/tiger & leopard mix with a little human DNA mixed in. It's because of what those humans did to me..."

Personality:
WIP (Her personality will be a lot like Astrid's from Dreamworks: How to to Train Your Dragon.)
Astrid comes off upon first meeting as a tough, confident and well capable cat, despite her obvious looks and origins. She isn't the one to let anyone boss her around or bully her for her looks and she tends to have a sharp tongue, full of remarks that are reserved just for such animals. Despite coming off as easily angered, sarcastic and annoyed, she has a kind, caring, loving and tender side that she trusts with her closest friends and family. She truly trusts her friends and family, to the the point that she loves and cares about them, so much that she often, seriously worries the safety and well-being of them, more often then her own. She tends to try to be levelheaded and often thinks up well-thought out plans, before going on any rescue missions or doing anything rash or reckless. But she is very protective and has a hot temper and of which can often get the best of her, if she will let it. Especially if she sees any her friends(or anyone in fact) hurt or in immediate danger, she'll forget making plans and often brashly rush in to save them, risking her life to do so. She sees anyone who accepts her for who she is, looks and all, as one of her friends and if the bond later becomes strong enough as one of her family members.

History:

WIP, currently working on getting a tablet so I can make some. :3

Old reference for her other worn items
Design by @ (Darry) ~Nonexistant
Lines by @ TheWolfsgirl90

Name:

Ryū.
(Meaning Dragon in Japanese. Got through here: Google translate.)

Personality:

History:

WIP, currently working on getting a tablet so I can make more. :3
Last edited by Breezeyheart on Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:32 am, edited 10 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
- Fursona: Starbug the angel snowshoe siamese cat. (He was made in memory of my cat seen to right) I love many different aesthetics; video games, TV series, movies, books & collecting/art!
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥~Tsuki no umare. My lovely Fursona pal.~♥

Postby Breezeyheart » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:23 pm

月の生まれ
Tsuki no umare.

Name:

Tsuki: "月の生まれ Tsuki no umare
My name means born of the moon, breezeyheart got it through Google translate. (at here) Cool name right? Well, I truly love my new name."
Tsuki: "Well, I am truly a 100% female, nothing more, nothing less."
Species:

Tsuki: "I am a rat, if you can not see that, i am a kind of rodent."
Personailty:
Tsuki no umare is a sweet and gentle girl, she would never harm a fly. but beware if you hurt her or friends, there will be pain to pay for hurting her friends. She's courageous and doesn't let anything stand in her way. She is very protective of her friends, and she will go into the unknown to protect them from danger. She is very loyal through and through, through any danger at all, she will protect anyone who has become her friend from danger. She's extremely honest and loyal, she wouldn't betray anyone for anything. She is always enthusiastic and outgoing, willing others to go on and never give up. She dislikes being alone because it reminds her of being in that renter house, always looking for danger from the people who were working it to fix it up, so it could be rented out. She also very shy at first and stutters when she first speaks to you, but give her some time, because when she warms up to you, she can be the very best friend you've ever had. Sweet, kind, gentle, enthusiastic, outgoing, extremely honest, loyal, patient, optimistic, reassuring, strong, tough, tender, courageous, protective and brave, what more could you ask for in a friend? She loves eating, reading books, and playing video games with best pal bri. Her favorite foods are: any meal that includes chicken, pork, or turkey. Cheetos, berries, chips, raisins, any other dried fruit, pears, apricots, watermelon, ice cream, candy, roaches (yes, because annabeth loved eating roaches.) pretty much anything else you give she'll eat, but she will not eat beans, cause they are bad for rats, because rats can not fart, or burp like you and me, and she would explode if she ate some beans, because there would no where for the gas to go.( it's a true fact about rats.) Likes: eating, reading books, playing video games with her best pal bri, any meal that includes chicken, pork, or turkey. Cheetos, berries, chips, raisins, any other dried fruit, pears, apricots, watermelon, ice cream, candy, roaches (yes, because annabeth loved eating roaches.) the night, stars, star signs, zodiac signs, the moon, her star sign: cancer, and every animal but spiders because they creep her out, and watching tv shows like world's dumbest. Dislikes: Beans, spiders, the dark (only when it's too dark to see.) violent people, when people are rude for no reason at all, bullies, when she just has a bad day, and when she just has bad luck all day.
History:

How i met Bri the winged siamese fursona:
From Tsuki no umare's point of view.
I was just laying in my rat nest which is in a hole of a wall, when suddenly i heard a "Snap!" and then a horrible cry of pain, i ran to the opening of my cozy rat nest in a hole of a wall, and saw a winged siamese stuck in a rat trap, and she must have been really wanting some cheese, because her paw was really stuck in that rat trap, i ran over curious of her, and i was willing to help her out of that horrible rat trap, so i got to work prying her paw out of the rat trap, i heard her whimper as the paw easily slid out of the trap, then i saw her lift her paw to her mouth, and gently lick it to get the pain to go away, then i heard her say: "Thank you, my paw was really stuck in there. i just wanted some cheese, but then my paw got stuck in that rat trap." then she said sadly: "I guess it was for you, and the people who live here don't want you here, but this house is a renter house. but i think they are working fixing it, so it can be rented by a family." i ran off to get her some cheese from my nest, i went inside of my home in a wall, and grabbed a big piece of chedder cheese, and then i ran out back over to her, and lifted the cheese up as high as i could, i heard her say: "Is this for me?" i said: "Yeah, you were only trying to get some cheese, when your paw got stuck in that rat trap." then i heard her say: "Thank you, it is chedder cheese, my favorite cheese! do you want to be pals with me?" i said: "Sure, why not?" then she said: "Hey, come live with my owner breezeyheart, we always have room for new friends who need a home." i said: "Sure, can i bring my things from my nest over there?" she said: "Sure, my new pal, and i will help you." i said: "Thanks." and we went over to my nest, i went inside and came out with all of my things, and she put them safely in a bag, and said with paw in front of me: "Hop on, and i'll give you a lift to my back." i hopped on her paw, and she lifted her paw to her back, and i hopped onto her back, and we went to her home, where i got a new nest in a hole of a wall, and i put of all of my things where i wanted them, and then i had a new home with my new pal, and that was how i met Bri, and to this day we have been best pals from that fateful day that we met on, and i believe that we will always be best friends forever, The end.
Last edited by Breezeyheart on Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:15 am, edited 8 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥~Peach Blossom.~♥

Postby Breezeyheart » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:14 am

Peachblossom pic.png
Peachblossom pic.png (356.02 KiB) Viewed 545 times
Peachblossom full body pic.png
Peachblossom full body pic.png (319.32 KiB) Viewed 545 times

Peach Blossom.~

Peach Blossom:
"Hi,I'm Peach Blossom,and i am one of breezey's ponysonas."
"I'm sure that you would like to know more about me,so here goes..."
Name:
Peach Blossom:
"Peach Blossom,Of course."

"I am 100% Female,Of course."

Cutie mark:
Peach Blossom:
"My cutie mark is a peach blossom with a peach and a leaf."

History:
Peach Blossom:
"Nothing much,I came to ponyville and earned my cutie mark by growing and saleing peaches."

Family Tree:
Peach Blossom:
"Sorry,I don't know any of my family here in ponyville,all of my family lives somewhere else."

Hometown:
Peach Blossom:
"My hometown is now ponyville,but i at one time lived somewhere else."

Crush:
Peach Blossom:
"Crush? What crush? I don't have a crush yet."

Mate:
Peach Blossom:
"Mate? You've gotta be kidding me,because i don't have a crush,so i don't have a mate."

Friends:
Peach Blossom:
"My friends are Sky breeze,Breezeyheart,and Prisma,breezey's three other ponysonas."
Last edited by Breezeyheart on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥~Sky Breeze.~♥

Postby Breezeyheart » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:37 am

~Sky Breeze.[/size]

[size=150]Sky Breeze:
"Hi,I'm Sky Breeze,and i am one of breezey's ponysonas."
"I'm sure that you would like to know more about the awesome me,so here goes..."
Name:
Sky Breeze:
"Sky Breeze,Of course,What did you think my name was? Hmmm?"

"I am 100% Female,Of course,What did you think my gender was? Hmmm?"

Cutie mark:
:Sky Breeze
"My cutie mark is yet to discovered. You got a problem with that? Huh? Do you? I don't think so."

History:
Sky Breeze:
"Nothing much,I came to ponyville to earn my cutie mark by clearing clouds like a normal pegasus. You got a problem with that? Huh? Do you? I don't think so."

Family Tree:
Sky Breeze:
"Sorry,I don't know any of my family here in ponyville,all of my family lives somewhere else. You got a problem with that? Huh? Do you? I don't think so."

Hometown:
Sky Breeze:
"My hometown is cloudsdale,but i fly to ponyville to do my job of helping the other pegasis at clearing the clouds."

Crush:
Sky Breeze:
"Crush? What crush? I don't have a crush yet. That is the truth,and I'm sticking to it. Now leave that question alone."

Mate:
Sky Breeze:
"Mate? You've gotta be kidding me,because i don't have a crush,so i don't have a mate."

Friends:
Sky Breeze:
"My friends are Peach Blossom,Breezeyheart,and Prisma,breezey's three other ponysonas. You got a problem with that? Huh? Do you? I don't think so."

Personality:
Sky Breeze:
"I am kind,sweet,caring,generous,loving,fun-loving. A comedian,I just love to joke around,and make my friends laugh. But i can be very serious at times,only when i need to. I am carefree at times,i just seem to not have a care in the world,but i do. I could easily fall in love,but i tries not to,for my fear of losing the one i loves,but i always somehow crushes on boys regardless of what i does.
I fears of rejection,and rarely opens my heart to others,because of it. But someday i'll have to open my heart to find love,and won't regret it. And will get over my fear of rejection and losing the one i loves. I am a tomboy,but loves to do things like dress up,and go out on dates,but my fear of rejection and losing the one i loves,tries to keep me back,but i fights it,and goes out anyway. I love animals,especially cats,dogs,dragons,butterflies,wolves,big cats(as in tigers,lions,cheetahs,lynxes,cougars.) I also love to read and write stories,and play video games. I love watching TV and movies,my favorite movie is How to train your dragon,and i watch these TV shows,My little pony: friendship is magic(Duh.),Dreamworks dragons: riders of berk,Littlest pet shop,Pound puppies,Animaniacs,Regular show,And Pokemon. I am normally calm,but if you manage to actually upset me,by trying to hurt me,or my friends, my anger can only be described as fiery, explosive, volcanic, fury like a tiger. I am an naturally sweet girl, I love that feeling you get when you give a gift to someone needy, and I am naturally very helpful and kind. I can't help myself, if I see someone who needs help,i'll help them out,but i knows when not to help,especially if i knows something's up,like something seems fishy or shifty about the area of where someone needs help. I always does the right thing,i am is kindhearted and always kind to anyone i meet. I am good-natured,i would never hurt someone's feelings,and I always says i am sorry if i did something wrong. I am extremely passionate and caring,following my heart instead of my head most of the time which often leads to trouble for me. I am stubborn and hot headed at times,but i'll always have your back. I will stand up for her friends,and i won't back down from a fight. I am brave and courageous,i will go head on into the unknown,before thinking about it first,if it means that something dangerous is waiting to hurt to my friends. I am stubborn when it comes to protecting my friends,and i will do anything to protect them. I am very protective of my friends. You got a problem with that? Huh? Do you? I don't think so."
]
Last edited by Breezeyheart on Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥~Breezeyheart.~♥

Postby Breezeyheart » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:42 am

Breezeyheart.~

Name:
Breezeyheart:
"Breezeyheart, of course."

"I am a female."

Cutie mark:
Breezeyheart:
"My cutie mark is a game controller, a paw print, and a heart.
The game controller is for my talent of being really good at playing video games, the paw print is for my natural talent of calming down animals, and the heart is for how much i love what i love, like what i love to do and things that i love."

History:
Breezeyheart:
"I came here to ponyville, from canterlot, i was born and raised there, because i am an Alicorn, like princess luna, and i wanted to make some friends here in ponyville."

Family:
Breezeyheart:
"Like i said before, i am from canterlot, and all of my family lives in canterlot, but they like visit me lots though."

Friends:
Breezeyheart:
"My friends are Peach Blossom, Sky Breeze, and Prisma, breezey's three other ponysonas."
Last edited by Breezeyheart on Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥~Prisma.~♥

Postby Breezeyheart » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:04 pm

Post reversed for Prisma.~ I will need to order a custom of her, to be her ref.
Last edited by Breezeyheart on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥~Chōshinsei.~♥

Postby Breezeyheart » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:19 pm

超新星
Chōshinsei.
(Meaning supernova in japanese, got through here: Google translate)
Cutie mark:
A supernova.
History:
None yet at this time.
Personality:
Chōshinsei is very brave, and protective of her friends. She will go into the unknown to protect her friends from what danger that may lay ahead. She is very stubborn when it comes to protecting her friends from danger.
She is loads of fun, she loves to go on adventures with her friends, and she going loves parties with her friends to just have fun, dancing and playing party games. She loves playing video games and reading books with her friends. She loves books about history and adventure, and vampires, and fantasy. She loves animals, and spends lots of time with animals in the forest. She loves to accessorize with some of her many accessories. She is very helpful and kind. She is generous and loves to give gifts to her friends. She loves to make accessories, out of shells, twine, beads, feathers, jewels, stones, small bones, flowers, pretty much anything, she'll make accessories out of anything that she finds in the forest.
Items:
None yet.
Friends:
Her friends are Peach Blossom, Sky Breeze, Breezeyheart, Prisma, and Murasaki no bara. and My five other ponysonas.
Last edited by Breezeyheart on Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥~Murasaki no bara.~♥

Postby Breezeyheart » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:20 pm

紫のバラ
Murasaki no bara
(Means Violet rose in Japanese, translated into Japanese through Google Translate.(at here.))
Mura: "My name is Murasaki no bara, but some of my friends call me Mura for short, so i have a nickname: Mura. Feel free to call me that for short."
Mura: "I am a 100% female, no more no less."
Species:
MLP pegasus.
Mura: "I am a MLP pegasus, or My little pony pegasus."
Personality:
Mura is a sweet and gentle girl, she would never harm a fly. but beware if you hurt her or friends, there will be pain to pay for hurting her friends. She's courageous and doesn't let anything stand in her way. She is very protective of her friends, and she will go into the unknown to protect them from danger. She is very loyal through and through, through any danger at all, she will protect anyone who has become her friend from danger. She's extremely honest and loyal, she wouldn't betray anyone for anything. She is always enthusiastic and outgoing, willing others to go on and never give up. She spends most of her time working in her garden full of all kinds of beautiful flowers, and there is a special place in her garden for her specialty: violet roses, her violet roses are like her babies, because they are her very favorite flowers in her garden, and she would hate for someone to steal them from her. She dislikes being alone because it reminds her of being kennel six of the break of dawn character adoption agency just waiting to the perfect person to come along. She also very shy at first and stutters when she first speaks to you, but give her some time, because when she warms up to you, she can be the very best friend you've ever had. Sweet, kind, gentle, enthusiastic, outgoing, extremely honest, loyal, patient, optimistic, reassuring, strong, tough, tender, courageous, protective and brave, what more could you ask for in a friend? She loves eating, reading books, and playing video games with her best friends: Peachblossom, Skybreeze, Breezeyheart, Prisma, and my fursona: Bri. She will eat anything that good to eat: Cheetos, berries, chips, raisins, any other dried fruit, pears, apricots, watermelon, ice cream, candy, pretty much anything else food wise she'll eat. Likes: eating, reading books, playing video games with her best friends: Peachblossom, Skybreeze, Breezeyheart, Prisma, and my fursona: Bri, Cheetos, berries, chips, raisins, any other dried fruit, pears, apricots, watermelon, ice cream, candy, the night, stars, star signs, zodiac signs, the moon, her star sign: cancer, and every animal but spiders because they creep her out, watching tv shows like world's dumbest, and working in her garden full of all kinds of beautiful flowers, and there is a special place in her garden for her specialty: violet roses. Dislikes: Spiders, the dark (only when it's too dark to see.) violent people, when people are rude for no reason at all, bullies, when she just has a bad day, when she just has bad luck all day, and weeds.(they are bad for her garden you know.)
History:
How i met Bri:
From Murasaki no bara's point of view.
I was in my garden tending to my violet roses, when i heard the footfalls of a cat, i turned around to face a winged siamese cat, then she said: "Lovely garden that you have here, you must be tending to it everyday." i said stuttering: "Of-f-f course, i--ii do." she said: "Oh, your shy at first meeting new people, i understand. and i understood what what you just said reply to me." i said stuttering a little: "Yeah, i am shhhhy at first,when i am meeting someone new." she said: "Okay, let me introduce myself, my name is Bri, and i am breezeyheart's fursona." i said: "Okay, my name is Murasaki no bara, but feel free to call me Mura for short." she said: "Hi, Mura, what's your talent?" i said: "My talent is growing gardens full of very beautiful flowers of all kinds, but my specialty is growing beautiful and rare violet roses, like those beauties over there." she said: "Wow, that's a great talent!" i said blushing with smile, and pawing my hoof on the ground: "I know." she said: "Want to be friends?" i said: "Sure." she said: "That's great! do you want me to help you water your garden?" i said: "Of course. why not?" then we spent the day watering my big garden full of flowers, she went home, but before she went home she said: "See you tomorrow?" i said: "Of course, my friend. See you tomorrow." i went to bed in my cottage near a forest, happy and excited for tomorrow, and the fun-fulled adventures we would have, and oh the fun we would have that day, i dreamed peacefully that night, of the fun-fulled adventures we would have, the end.
Talent:
Growing gardens full of very beautiful flowers of all kinds, but her specialty is growing beautiful and rare violet roses. That is why her cutie mark is a violet rose. ♥
Last edited by Breezeyheart on Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥~The best friends: Pinku no ribonrōzu & Lady Rose.~♥

Postby Breezeyheart » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:21 pm

~Pinku no ribonrōzu.
Name:
ピンクのリボンローズ
Pinku no ribonrōzu.
(Meaning Pink rose ribbon in japanese, got through here at: Google translate)
But her nickname is ribonrōzu.

Personality:
Ribonrōzu is very brave, and protective of her friends. She will go into the unknown to protect her friends from what danger that may lay ahead. She is very stubborn when it comes to protecting her friends from danger. She is loads of fun, she loves to go on adventures with her friends, and she going loves parties with her friends to just have fun, dancing and playing party games. She loves playing video games and reading books with her friends. She loves books about history and adventure, and vampires, and fantasy. She loves animals, and spends lots of time with animals in the forest. She loves to accessorize with some of her many accessories. She is very helpful and kind. She is generous and loves to give gifts to her friends. She loves to make accessories, out of shells, twine, beads, feathers, jewels, stones, small bones, flowers, pretty much anything, she'll make accessories out of anything that she finds in the forest.
How did sure discover her talent:
Ribonrōzu was born in the everfree forest, but moved to The Tropical Empire, when she got there she became best friends with another filly, named Rose, she and rose went on an adventure together to a unknown forest, where they found a small town deep in the forest, these ponies were very kind and threw them a party to welcome them to their small town, they partied and partied, and Ribonrōzu found the perfect gift in one of the small town's shops, a jewelry shop, there she went and found a beautiful rare pink jewel necklace, the jeweler told her: "This pink jewel is very rare, because it is only found in this forest that surrounds our small town, this necklace is the perfect for travelers." she said: "I'll buy it." the jeweler said: "Six gold pieces, please." she said: "Here you go." and handed over to the jeweler, six gold pieces, the jeweler said: "Thank you for buying, have a nice day." she and rose left the town, but they said: "Good bye, we promise to visit!" then they walked home to town, and went they got to Ribonrōzu's house, and went in, Ribonrōzu gave Rose the pink jeweled necklace in a box wrapped up with a pink bow, Rose said: "Oh my god, it's beautiful! Thank you Ribonrōzu!" then Ribonrōzu felt a warm glow on her hip, then Rose yelled: "Oh my god, Ribonrōzu! You have a cutie mark!" Ribonrōzu looked at her hip, a pink bow appeared on her hip, Ribonrōzu jumped up and down with joy, yelling: "I have a cutie mark!!" and that's how she discovered her talent for giving perfect gifts.
Why is her favorite color pink?:
Because she loves the rare pink jewel, that is only found in that forest that they found together, and wants to be reminded of how she got her cutie mark.

Name:
Lady Rose.
Lady Rose. wrote:"Hello, my name is Lady Rose. Pleased to meet you. My talent is being in comedic and dramatic plays of classic Greek theatre. And that is why my cutie mark is both the drama mask and the comedy mask of classic Greek theatre."

Lady Rose. wrote:"Well, I am quite obviously a mare. Are you blind? If so I forgive you if you mistake me for a colt. But since you are obviously not blind, I am very insulted by you mistaking me for a colt. I take pride in the fact i am a mare, thank very much. Sorry for being a stuck up snob, i really am not a stuck up snob like those ponies in canterlot. They are such snobs, I can't stand to be around them. "

Species:
MLP earth pony.
Lady Rose. wrote:"Well, I am a MLP earth pony, for the fact that I both lack a unicorn horn and wings. "

Number/Image:
Kennel number #9.
Lady Rose. wrote:"Well, I wouldn't call it a kennel, more like I call it my room for now. "

Why Do You Want It?
Well, I fell in love with Lady rose the minute she was donated here at BODAC. She is perfect in every way. I simply just love her to death.<3 *squees like Fluttershy* She will be in my character thread with all of my other ponysonas, and friends with all of my other ponysonas, characters, and OCs. And she will be adored by me forever.<3
Lady Rose. wrote:"Ooooo. *squees like Rarity* I would lllllove to be adored by you Breezey forever. That would be awesomely nice of you."

What Will You Do If You Have It?
She will be in my character thread with all of my other ponysonas, and friends with all of my other ponysonas, characters, and OCs. And she will have lots of art, because i will order lots of art of her.<3 And she will be rotated with my ponysonas, ponysonas, characters, and OCs. Into my signature when i have the art to do so.<3
Personality:
Well, Lady Rose's personality is just like Rarity's from My little pony: Friendship is magic. She and Rarity are both fashionable and and have great sense of style. They are both very generous. However Rose hates the ponies in canterlot. Because they are such snobs, and she can't stand to be around them. But she can bare to be around them when she is doing a comedic or dramatic play, because despite their snobish ways the ponies in canterlot enjoy a good comedic and dramatic play. So she can get along with them, for her talent reasons. She loves to accessorize with some of her many accessories. She is very helpful and kind. She is generous and loves to give gifts to her friends. She loves to make accessories, out of shells, twine, beads, feathers, jewels, stones, small bones, flowers, pretty much anything, she'll make accessories out of anything that she finds in the forest. She also has a talent for dressmaking, but she found it later on in her life. She has a dressmaking business on the side, that always helps her out when she's in a jam because she's short on cash. This dressmaking business, has gotten her out many jams when she was short on money and needed to be able to feed herself. And now that she is rich because of her talent of being in comedic and dramatic plays of classic Greek theatre. She donates some of the money that she earns from dressmaking to charities that donate the money those in need.
History:
Chapter one: Lady Rose's Beginning:
Lady rose wasn't always Lady Rose, in beginning of her life she was called Rose, just simply and plainly called Rose.
As a filly, she was called Rose. She was born in the ponyville hospital, and her mom named her Rose because of her body colors. And later on for her hair colors as well. As a baby she was very playful, and sweet. Her mom mostly when Rose was a baby, called her sweetie and ruffed what little hair that she had as a baby. And Rose as baby loved having her hair ruffled and being called sweetie. She actually though that it was funny back then. And her mom still has the habit of calling her sweetie and ruffing her hair. Even now in the present, when she visits Rose. She calls her sweetie, and ruffles her hair. Her mom always has a way to cheer Rose up when she is sad.
Two years later.....

Rose came home from school to her mom's house, which is a huge mansion since her mom is payed very well for her dressmaking skills. "Mom! I'm home from school!" She yelled. Then she was greeted by her mom running into the room at the end of the long staircase that goes up to rose's room, her mom's room, three bathrooms, and three guestrooms. She was running down the staircase from her room. Her mom stopped, and panted. Then she got her breath back. "Hey, sweetie." She said, then ruffed Rose's hair. "Mom! I just brushed my hair on the way here." Rose ruffled her hair back to the hairstyle, that she had made when she was brushing her hair. "Oh, sorry, sweetie. I just love the way that you giggled as a baby when I ruffled your hair. But you didn't have as much hair back then." Rose self-consciously touched her hair. "Well, yeah. I was a baby. Babies don't have much hair." She stared at her daughters hair. "I know." She shifted her hooves in excitement as she stared at her daughter. "I have something fun to tell you." Rose was practically jumping up and down with her own excitement. When mom's excited, that must mean something good. She though. "We are going to the Tropical Empire. I already packed my bags." Her mother said. Rose's face dropped all signs of excitement, and her face started to droop in sadness. "What? I never get to make any friends here in Ponyville. Because we always have to very two weeks or so go to somewhere new for your job." She said sadden by the news. "I though that you would be happy and excited to go the Tropical Empire." Her mom said confused by her daughter's sudden sadness by the news. "That's because you don't think about the bullies at the Ponyville school." She started to cry. "They, since my first trip with you on business, have teased me and made fun of the fact that you make me move for two weeks to a new place for your business." She said with tears streaming down her face. "Oh, sweetie." Her mom said with love and ruffled her hair. "You didn't tell me this." She hugged her daughter. "I have a word privately with their parents and the teacher before we leave." She said lovingly. "Okay." Rose said with a sniffle. "Feel better now?" Her mother asked. "Yeah." Rose said in reply. "Okay, go pack your things that you want take with us to the Tropical Empire." Her mother said kindly. "Okay, mom. I'll go do that." Rose said with a brave smile. She headed to the staircase, and walked up the staircase hearing her own hooves go "Clip, Clop, Clip, Clop." As she went up the staircase to head to her room so she could pack. She got to her room's door and opened the door. A handmade name sign hanged from her room door, with her name in her mother's big and beautiful cursive writing. The other side of her door inside her room had colorful posters of a lynx, a cheetah, a leopard, and a beautiful and rare white tiger stuck on the door with thin strips of clear packing tape. There on her room's walls as well were just as colorful posters of animals of all kinds also were stuck on the walls with thin strips of clear packing tape. The animals were, wolves, foxes, cats, dogs, even butterflies, moths, birds, and small animals, like squirrels, and chipmunks. Her room walls made her room look like her own private zoo. She walked over to her dresser, which was pink and decorated with animal stickers. The stickers were the same animals that are her walls and her door continuing the private zoo theme of her room. WIP.

Other:
*tongue out* I'm Fuffle Puff, XD.
Interview with Lady Rose:
I talk in bold. And Lady Rose talks in italic.
WIP
Favorite food:
WIP.
Favorite activity:
WIP.
Best friend:
Pinku no ribonrōzu.
Dislikes:
WIP.
Art:
This part still a work in progress.
Last edited by Breezeyheart on Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me