<3~Breezeyheart's Tsuii<3~

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Do you like/or love any of my tsuii?

I love your tsuii!<3
50%
Na,i'm not interested in your tsuii.
No votes
I like your tsuii!
No votes
Whatever.
No votes
What's a tsuia again? can you tell me?
No votes
I can't decide.
50%
What?
No votes
Squirrel!
No votes
Oh,hey it's a coontail!
No votes
I love Nina/Athena/Lea! PM me which one you love the most.
No votes

Total votes : 2

<3~Breezeyheart's Tsuii<3~

Postby Breezeyheart » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:39 pm

Hello and welcome to the thread where i keep my Tsuii.
Are you wondering what a tsuia is?
Well here's the link to where you can adopt your very own,and find info about them:
Tsuia Adopts.
Contents:
~Main page.
~You are here.
~Nina.
~Antheia.
~Lea.
~Edit.
(Where i tell you if you can post a comment on my tsuii yet.)

Last edited by Breezeyheart on Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
Bri or Breezey for short if preferred.
♋ - Year of The Tiger - She/Her Pronouns.
- Fursona: Starbug the angel snowshoe siamese cat. (He was made in memory of my cat seen to right) I love many different aesthetics; video games, TV series, movies, books & collecting/art!
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Image Image♥My Tsuii~ ♥My Character Thread~ ~My DragonCave♥
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: <3~Breezeyheart's Tsuii~<3

Postby Breezeyheart » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:04 pm

.Name.:~
Nina.

.Gender.:~
Female.

.Personality.:~
Kind,caring,gentle,shy at first when you meet her,but she is a great friend,Will listen to what you have to say. And will stand up for her friends. And friends with all the animals that live in the forest. She loves to take a walk in the forest,whistling the whole way. Sit down and listen to the animal sounds,that her friends make. And loves to look at the stars at night.

.History.:~
Lived with her mom and dad in the forest,till a hunter killed them for their rare dark fur,then lived alone in the forest,in a cave,till one day she was walking in the forest,when she found a friend,Breezeyheart,found her all alone,she was sad,till bri found her,and took her home.

.Art.:~
None yet.
Art is gladly payed for,if you make some.
Last edited by Breezeyheart on Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
- Fursona: Starbug the angel snowshoe siamese cat. (He was made in memory of my cat seen to right) I love many different aesthetics; video games, TV series, movies, books & collecting/art!
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breezeyheart » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:19 pm

Name:~
Antheia.(Άνθεια): Greek name meaning "flower." In mythology, this is the name of a goddess of flowers, gardens, love, marshes, and swamps. She was worshiped on Crete.
Personality:~
Sweet,kind,caring,will listen to what you have to say,will stand up for her friends,soft hearted,loves all animals,but spiders and roaches. Loves flowers and gardens,her favorite thing to do: Is to sing.
Likes: Everything that's sweet,her friends,everything do with animals,loves the stars and the moon in the sky at night.
Dislikes: Spiders,and roaches.

Short history(100-400 words min/max):~
She lived alone in the forest,till one day,she was walking outside her walking paths that she normally walked along,when as she walked along,she found a bird singing a lovely tune,she hummed the tune as she walked away from the bird,as she walked along she ran into a human girl with blond/brown hair with hazel eyes and tan skin,who said Hi! my name is breezey childs but you can call me bri,she looked at bri and thought "Maybe this human girl is the one for me,To be with forever?"then bri petted her on the head,And she purred,And felt something warm and fuzzy "Is this love? Yeah this is love and i feel this strange feeling,like i'm to be with her forever." "Yeah!This girl is the human i'm be with forever."bri gave her a music disk,and she went with bri to her new home,listened to the music that is on that music disk,the end.
Art:~
None yet.
Art is gladly payed for,if you make some.
Last edited by Breezeyheart on Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breezeyheart » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:57 pm

.Name.:~
Lea.

.Gender.:~
Female.

.Personality.:~
Kind,caring,loving,happy,outgoing,perky,will listen to what you have to say,will stand up for her friends,will be the greatest friend you could have,Likes: ice cream,sweets of any kind. Dislikes: spiders,the dark(when there's no light at all.)and roaches. and loves to look at the stars at night,a great fighter when she needs to be,adventuresome,she's the kind to have crazy adventures with her friends,she loves to party,and have fun,she's fun-loving,and a great friend,and she throws the greatest parties,she's a great cook,and makes the best cakes,all and all she just wants to have fun.

.History.:~
Lived with her mom and dad in the Forest,till they telled her to go on her own,so she went into the forest,and found a cave,then she thought "i will live here." then one day she was walking in the forest she called home,when she found a friend,breezeyheart,who found her sitting with a bobcat,she was lonely but bri and took her to her new home.

.Art.:~
Lea The Tsuia.png
Lea The Tsuia.png (309.64 KiB) Viewed 260 times

By me.
I would gladly pay for art,if you make some of her.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breezeyheart » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:39 pm

Edit:~
You can post a comment on my tsuii now. The thread is open to posting now. So go crazy. Just keep the posts about my tsuii,and if you want you can comment on my sig. And no bulling others on here. Please be nice. Please and thank you. :D
And you may post about your art shop if you want. :D And please follow tess's rules. :D

Last bumped by Breezeyheart on Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:39 pm.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me