Fellocks Offical Topic (Now Open!)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Postby ShamrockPonyLover » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:35 pm

A Fellock is a cross between a fell pony, a saber-toothed tiger, a Shire and a bighorn sheep. They are measured in hands, females stand about 13hh to 19hh and males stand about 15hh to 21hh, they are never bigger then 22hh and never smaller than 11hh. Fellocks mostly come in solid colors but all patterns are possible, paints and pintos are rare and pintaloosas are very rare. Males are extremely territorial and fiercely guard small herds of mares. Fellocks live in north western Canada around British Columbia and Alberta. They have thick coats and feathering to keep them warm in the winter. Male Fellocks, unlike most equines, are fight instead of flee animals. Males will use their large canine teeth and horns to fight anything they see as a threat. Female Fellocks are the opposite and usually prefer to flee. Females can fight if needed but lack the large horns males have. Pregnancies are long and hard for females causing them to only be able to have three foals in their life time. Stallions can be bred five times in their lives.

Official Adoption Topic

Here you will find:

~Fellock Behavior
~Fellock Diets
~Artist Corners
~History
~Archive

Behavior:

Fellock Stallions can be quite aggressive creature. They will do anything to protect their mares this includes killing other animals and sometimes even getting themselves killed. The typical stallion runs a herd of about five mares and their offspring but the number varies depending on the power and size of the stallion. Breeding season is in spring and during this time stallions are constantly trying to steal other stallion’s mare. Some stallions die due to the constant stress and exhaustion of this time. Once mares are pregnant their stallion still guards over them and his unborn offspring. Mares are pregnant for 16 months and actually lose weight due to the stress and difficulty of Fellock Pregnancy. If the foal is male he will live with his mother until he is one year old, when he is one the lead stallion will chase him out of the herd. If the foal is female she will likely leave the herd once she reached breeding age. Once a female has had her three foals her stallion usually disowns her and older mares form ‘retirement groups’ to live out the rest of their lives in. Their biggest predator is the mountain lion.

The Fellock Diet:

Fellocks eat most plants but their diet consists mainly of;

Crab Grass

This is a Fellock favorite. During the summer Fellocks will travel long distances to find this particular type of grass. Only the adults can digest this grass due to its toughness.

Clover

Fellock foals love clover for its sweetness. Mares usually use this flower to wean their foals. Adults also enjoy this sweet treat.

Huckle Berries

These are a delicacy to the Fellocks. They are quite hard to find but once they are found they do not last long! Fellocks especially like them in early summer when they are at their ripest.

History:

Fellocks were thought to have gone extinct in the ice age but one day a scientist happened to come across a stallion and his three mares. They were quickly put on the endangered list and put under protection. The Scientists studied them carefully for many years. Since then they have been crossed with some modern breeds to create the modern Fellock. Fellocks have since been thriving and are now being adopted out to a few lucky people. Could it be you?
Last edited by ShamrockPonyLover on Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
ShamrockPonyLover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Archeive

Curently 44 Fellocks are owned

#s
-3B-
-Wahiahi
56743ffl
-Chikara
A
~Adelaide~
-A Dream To Remember
-Sunset Royale
-Moons Mellody
a l e r i e;;
-Asterismos
B
°βʋииʏмʋи∂°
-Ailsa
C
Chiu
-Enka
D
E
F
G
Gà.
-Raro
-Unnamed
-Felisia
Gandalf the Grey
-Marismas
-Smokey Birk
-Roi Soleil
-Vintage Onyx
-Othello's Secret
Grizzlywolfbear
-Rosaline
H
Haloclimb
-Poochera
hobbit geek
-Federico
-Black Beauty
Horse Lover 114
-Deobilo
HorseFan21
-Starlinae
-Snowfall
I
.Ireland.
-Demarion
J
K
KWest
-Jonquil
L
LunesdaleShamrock
-Catoic
-Shamrock
M
Merlin's Heir
-Akos
Mutter
-Flicker
N
O
P
PauseOff
-Guennean
-Unnamed
-Unnamed
-Zero
Q
Queen Chrysalis
-Ebony
-Unnamed
R
★Raystar★
-Ziel
-Eliza
S
stonefeather101
-Sundance
-Cherry
-Raven
T
teresa8oats
-Black Is The New Coffee
-Crysoms Moon
ThunderWolf12
-Falcon
U
V
W
white . horse
-Raylaine
X
Y
Z

Fellocks up for adopt:

Adopt Me!
Adopt Me!
Adopt Me!

Have a Fellock but it is not up here? PM me and I will put it up :)
Last edited by ShamrockPonyLover on Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:15 am, edited 16 times in total.
ShamrockPonyLover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reserved
Last edited by ShamrockPonyLover on Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:42 pm, edited 9 times in total.
ShamrockPonyLover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me