Su Hounds: A History

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Su Hounds: A History

Postby MalleusGrey » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:19 am

A - H I S T O R Y
[Below is a timeline of all the key events that took place in the creation and rise of the Su Hounds.]

The link to the main thread and where you can adopt one shall go here when it is posted.

15th January 1925- Dr McDonnell is invited to a dinosaur dig in southern Spain.
'It was quite a trek! Hiking up the Sierra Nevada. It was cold too. That's what I remember most I think. Just the cold constantly nipping away at you. And myself being myself, I was not used to that at all! Little old me, always sitting in my little lab looking at bug specimens. Anyway, I'm getting away from the point. I was called by an English chap, famous paleontologist Doctor James Noble, who had heard of my reputation and thought that I might find it interesting to accompany him on a Pterosaur dig up in the mountains. I was reluctant to go if I'm quite honest, but I accepted after the suggestion of my colleagues. Anyway, I attended the dig and when we got there, despite my fears, the weather wasn't too bad for the first couple of days we were there. Of course, in the end it did get a lot chillier but that's beside the point. Despite the opinions of everyone else, the dig was a little, 'over exaggerated'. It didn't really have the same effect on me as a couple of scarab beetles neatly presented in a display cabinet but all to their own. I camped at the dig with Doctor Noble for about a week, and whilst we were there he introduced me to his son, Christopher. He was a polite young lad, about... 20 years of age if I can recall? Anyway, as days passed, Christopher unravelled his interest in Entomology and was frequently inquiring in my work, and before the last day, Doctor Noble told me that he would like for myself to apprentice Christopher over in England. He promised a home, a nice pay and funded trips to different parts of the globe to develop my work with insect species. To me, this was an incredible offer and was all to eager to accept.'

8th May 1927- The spanish scientist is accused of stealing from the Natural History Museum.
'The Museum. The Museum! Honestly it was beautiful. As many specimens in glass cases as the eye could see. Just imagine it; rows and rows of beautiful insects. James even took me around the insides and I was able to witness the preparation of these wonderful creatures! It was stunning. We brought Christopher along as well, who by that time was a skilled Entomologist and was equally as fascinated. Of course, James wanted to go and visit the dinosaur specimens, so myself and my apprentice stayed and leafed through the research papers of other esteemed Entomologists before us. A while through the day, Christopher actually left me if I can recall. After all, this was such a long time ago and in my old age my memory is some what strained. I do believe he went of to use the lavatory. Soon after, I met with James and we decided to travel back home. On our way, James alerted me to something. Inside my bag, there seemed to be something rigid. As I looked inside, I found a large book entitled, 'Field notes of Mister Charles Darwin' James was immediately horrified and abandoned me at the side of the road. I begged him to believe me, that I hadn't taken the notes, that Christopher must have taken them but that only made him more angry. Soon I could only hear the distant clopping of his coach's horse, and then he was gone. That was the last time I saw Doctor Noble as a friend.'

25th August 1927- McDonnell is tried and exiled from two countries.
'Ugh. Do I really have to talk about this? I mean, it's not something I'm proud of. Even if I didn't actually do it. Ah, okay, fine-fine.'

((A note, I will add parts to this now and again, but as I am also in the process of perfecting the actual thread and writing a 'field guide' to the Hounds it may be a little slow c:))
╔══════════════╗
@malleushyde on instagram
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets