The New Agency: closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What sort of prize would you be interested in?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 am

Just the fame!
27%
A few newborns!
19%
Adopting Privileges!
54%
I have a different idea and will PM you!
No votes

Total votes : 48

Re: The New Agency ~updates 124~

Postby Nawee » Thu May 31, 2012 1:36 am

I'll be doing the code-drop in about 1h/1h30 from now, as well as updating the front page with new donations, as well as filling the empty kennels by "upping" the later ones.

~Characters~ ~My DeviantArt~
~My FurAffinity~

Image Image

^-- By Applefiend <3
<-- By Applefiend <3
Please, do not use any of the art shown in my signature or avatar.
Nawee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The New Agency ~CD ongoing, do not post forms!~

Postby The Agency » Thu May 31, 2012 3:33 am

OceanBlast (#1) - Please, add to your form.
Bubbles. (#5) - Please, add to your form.
KittenPaws-101 (#57) - Please, add to your form.

wildwolfspiret wrote:Image

Pet's ID Tag:
Image of pet
above
Name You'd Choose for It:
Lucy
Reason You Want It:
Why wouldnt I want her! She is beautiful! and I just adore her designe.
History/Background/Other:
For the longest of time she lived in the kennels. untill one day, a dog broke lose and let them all out. She found ehrself out fending for heself alone. She was very thin and weak until she found some other dogs stuggling the same way. She took charge and got the dogs to venture out in the woods. to go hunting, most of the dogs thought they would not catch anything, but instead they got a few big meals. they all thanked Lucy and then starting talking abput making a pack. they asked lucy If she would be leader. She gladly said yes. Now the pack lives out in the woods hunting and stayong well fed. picking up new comeing dogs along the way rescuing some dogs from the kennals and running as the night time howlers. Lucy injoyes her life in the pack enjoying running around and giving her pack the chance to live. she holds a great responcibility at running the pack. she has always been making sure her pack was fed and healthy.
Her and her pack are one of thefew packs with a lot of shelter and a whole lot of land. They have a life supply of food, and are the greatest hunters in the land. They have fought other clans before for their food nd land. they ofter get loners coming in or will save some dogs from the kennels. Lucy has ran her pack very well and she is a great hunter.
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.
yes of corse

AprilShowers wrote:
i believe in
miracles

< Kennel Number >
18 is the one where my new 'sona sits. Waiting. It's an agonizing position--just far enough from the door to not be able to see what's going on, yet too close to be able to get away with any trouble. Purgatory, definitely. Smudge can't wait to be freed.

< Pet's Name >
Sludge was the name given...hmm. I thought about it and thought about it, and for some reason the term just didn't work for the wonderful new character I hoped to win. I want him to represent me, and Sludge isn't me-ish in the slightest. After about two hours of off-and-on pondering, I have reached a conclusion: Smudge. Often affectionately called Smudgie. It speaks to the sprinkling of glitter that seems to coat him, the splotches of paint on his thigh, and my love of doing shading by smudging a pencil--perfect! Smudgie is his name, and even if I don't win him I shall love him forever.

< Stats and Personality Interpretation >
Smudgie is an artist, and when he was young he loved to paint more than anything else. Times changed and the horizon darkened, but Smudge still has his creative interior if you can get through the wrapping. He used to be happy and talkative, but as Smudgie's grown he's gotten quieter and more introverted. He seems to have some troubles, but no one knows quite what they are. Everyone wants to gain back the Smudge they used to know and love.
Smudge was born on April 21st. He is fourteen years old, male, and straight. He has neon green and black markings, all in intricate patterns and swirls. He is sensitive, sweet, creative, sad, sarcastic, funny, strong, disobedient, and loyal.

< A Million Reasons Why >
I love Smudgie because he's the only character who's ever sprung right out at me and said "I'm yours." Most of the time, with me and characters it takes a while. I look at a picture, go away, return and look at it again, and decide I like it after all. But with Smudgie it was instantaneous. I had some time, was browsing through the forums...and then all of a sudden I was filling out a form, because I felt like my dream boy (and a little bit of me) had just been put onto paper. He's perfect. Smudgie is absolutely, in every way, without a doubt perfect. I love him so much already, and I would be truly honored if I could call Smudge my own.

< The Day Where It Ended (Smudge's Story) >
My father was the most amazing man ever. That's it. Period. End of story. I don't care if he did something wrong, I don't care if you judge him because of it, the fact is still the same. My father is the best of the best. No judge, no trial, no car accident can change that.
It was because of something really stupid. It makes me hurt that he's gone, but it makes me hurt even more that he didn't go like he should have, like a hero. He got one speeding ticket too many (that's my Dad--always rushing off to some new plan), and that got him dragged into court. He was broke, so instead of a fine they took him to jail for a night. On the way, some drunk in an Honda slammed into the police car, and my dad hit his head. He died. That's all there is to tell.
Aunt Lisbeth and I were standing in the jail room, waiting for Dad to get there so we could talk to him while he was imprisoned. It happened so fast--we were standing there, laughing at a convict's twisted beard, when the police walked in. A man with black hair and his head bowed had my father crinkled up in his arms.
I don't know what people say about how it takes a while for grief to sink in. Why that would be true I don't know; I'd have killed for a little extra time before the pain set in. As it was, I thought a black hole had come through and sucked out my heart. There was nothing left of me except him, and my tears for him, and my memories. Always my memories.
Aunt Lisbeth held me while I clutched his limp arms, begging him in a voice that cracked enough even without the tears to come back to me. I needed him. I needed him like a flower needs a honey bee, like moth needs a flame, like a drunk needs beer. He was my drug. He was my life, my whole entire flipping LIFE, and now he was gone. And there was nobody who could mean that much to me. Nobody.
I remember when I was five and my kindergarten teacher wanted me to read a book about a dog named Spot. I thought it was stupid, and I got myself so worked up I started to cry. My mom didn't know what to do, and looking back a sobbing kid probably made her a little frantic. Then my dad got home and scooped me up in his arms and took me outside. We sat together, our paws scrunching into the sun-toasted soil, and sketched. He drew a tree and I drew him, and after I was done I gave him my picture and told him to keep it forever. Because what if I died? He should have something to remember me by.
Nowhere in my five-year-old psyche did the thought occur that I would be the one having to remember him.
My father was the best dad there possibly could have been. Maybe he was a bit awkward. Maybe he was a bit too eager for life in general. Maybe he got in trouble every now and then.
But personally, I think my Daddy died because the stars were jealous. They couldn't stand having a mere earthling who shined so much brighter than them. And that could be gibberish to you, but how would you know? You've never met him.
It hurts more than I can say to know that you never will.

< Art >
A quick little reference sheet...Image

< I promise, from every fiber in my being, that Smudgie will have the best of care. If I were to win I would be thrilled to take full responsibility over him. >

Wolfeh-Ish-Ninja! wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
Image of pet
Name You'd Choose for It:
Kachina Anaba Wyanet
(All of these are Native American; Kachina means "Sacred Dancer". This represents her love for dancing. Anaba mean "She returns from war". This represents her strong spirit and what a feirce and amazing Fightress/warrior she is. Wyanet means "Legendary Beauty". This represents her amazing, eternal beauty.
Reason You Want It:
She's so beautiful! How could you not want her? I want her beacuase she is very beautiful and would have a terrific life with. There's an empty post waiting for her in my character thread and several potential mates lined up. I always buy tons of art for my characters. These are not reasons I want her. These are reasons I deserve her.
It was raining that day. The thunder boomed loud and the lightning grew feircer with each strike. The rain pounded upon the cave and the wind was as though a great being up in the sky exhaled all his air towards the earth as hard as he could. Yet she did it. When she was born. She rose, baby in arms, and lept out into the horrific weather. She held her baby close, keeping her warm, not letting a droplet of rain touch her. Tighter and closer she held her as the farther they went. She finally reached the mountain top. It over looked the lone valley that thrived with the life of her people. She layed her head back, her ears followed. She opened her mouth and cried out to her people. If you looked closley you could see everyone in the large village appear out of there huts, hunters began to outline the edge of the forest, one by one appearing, there game bags only half full with rabbits and squirrels. Even the cheif stood there, at the base of the mountain, staring up hopefully at the young woman.

Her grip was still tight on the infant but she drew her body away from her, lifting her into the air, high above her head. The cheif raised his staff, wymsical eagle feathers and beads gripped around it and many little designs and animals were carved into it. The rest of the tribe raised there arms and screamed with joy. The woman gripped the new born again and began to half walk half slide down the mountain face. When she reached the ground her tribe was still cheering, the cheif ran towards her with open arms. She ran to but her arms were occupied with the tiny baby. "Lomasi! Lomasi!" he screamed to her. Lomasi was the womans name. It meant "Pretty flower". She was named this for her radiant markings and her love of flowers. She always smelt like them. A little girl appeared from behind the cheif and began to run towards Lomasi. "Mama! Mama!!" She screamed with excitment. "Cheveyo!!" she cried. Cheveyo was the cheifs name. It meant "Spiritual Warrior". He was named this for his amazing fighting skills. The best the land had ever seen. They were so amazing they were thought to be a spiritual gift. "Chilaili!" she screeched. This was the childs name. It meant "Sight of the Sun". Her eyes were so bright they practically glowed. They were yellow almost golden. They had streaks of orange and shiny specks of gold. They ran to each other and embraced one another, the tribe screaming and hollering in joy. They were safe. Finally safe. The savior, the tiny little infant was born. They would all be okay.

16 years later....

Today is a very good day. It is not only my birthday but I am to be told a secret today. A secret that my tribe has kept from me since I was first born, 16 years ago. My father, Cheveyo, my mother, Lomasi, and my older sister, Chilaili will tell me. What could the secret possibly be? I'm slightly angered with my tribe and my family. 16 years and not a word of the secret until 3 days ago. I'm also scared. What if this secret is something of my mother and father are leaving. I was from a different tribe? I was raised by bears? What?! I can think of nothing! Oh, well enough of my rambeling. I guess you'd like to know more about me or something? My name is Kachine Anaba Wynet. Kachina means "Sacred Dancer." I love to dance. Anaba means "She returns from War". I inherit my fathers fighting skills. Wynet means "Legendary Beauty". Throughout the vally I am known to be "astonishingly beautiful". I doubt that. I'm as ugly as a chard tree stump.

"Kachina!" my sisters voice breaks my thoughts, leaving them to fade away for another time. "Time to get ready!" she smiles and comes in our grand tepe. She grabbes my finest, softest pair of deer skin boots. She searches threw my jewelry basket and pulls out several bracelets, necklaces, anklets, and rings. "Don't put them on yet." she says. "The dress goes first." she informes me, looks at me, and smiles. She goes over to our side of the wigwam and looks through her dresses. She picks out a very beautiful one, one she only wears on very important and special occasions. She comes over to me and lays it across my lap. "Here. Its yours now. It was for my future daughter, but you deserve it now. Especially for this occasion." she tells me and walks over to another area of the 'house'. Wow! Its mine now. The dress was worn by my ancestors. By many great Warrioress'. Worn by my mother the day I was born.

I stripped of my clothes and carefully hung the dress upon my body. It was made of the softest deer skin I've ever felt. The pelt itself was bleached white. The dress draped to my knees. The middle of the dress was longer than the sides, therefore most of my bare legs were showing. I put on the skin boots. They are also bleached white, matching the dress. The lace all the way from the toe to the top of the boots. On the sides it looked like someone snipped small stripes of fabric and placed them there, its called fringe. There tiny beads laced through them. I can tell the beads are made of bone, for my father is the one who killed the bear and brought the bone for me to carve. The wasit of the dress is tight. The top of the dress looks like I wear a poncho, a very short one for that matter. It has the same fringe, laced with bear bone beads. There's fring hanging from the neckline, that dips a little to low.

My sister returns and places the jewelry on me. They beads on them are made of bone, minerals, rocks, tree bark, and other materials. She braides my hair into two long pigtails and drapes one over each shoulder. She weaves eagle feathers and wild flowers in a perfect arrangment on one side of my hair. She hurries back over to her table and retrieves a small silver hoop. She places it on my head. Its a tiara. It looks like someone took hard silver ropes and braided them. They look like vines. Here and there, there are even little silver flowers. Its so beautiful. I stand up and gentally twirl. "Your so beautiful! I think its time!" She squeekes with an exciting smile. She locks her arm around mine. "Chilaili, its not my wedding." I say, pulling away. He see slight hurt in her beaming, golden eyes and roll my own.

We lock arms again and begin to walk towards the entrance of the teepee. We walk out to see nobody. Only distance shouts at the center of the vally were everyone has gathered. I pull my arm away again and when we see people, I lock arms again. People move and make a pathway for us to the Rock. The Rock is a huge rock nesting under a large, tilted tree. Its were my mom and dad make important anouncments and other things. As we walk down the path, everyone stares at me, wide eyed. Some of there jaws have literally dropped. I see several older boys with there tongues slung out of the side of there mouths. I glare. They realize what there doing and stop. I get close enough to see my mom and dads face. My mom has her hands over her mouth in astonishment and my father just stares wide eyed. I notice tears begin to stream down her face and I see my father wipe a droplet away from his eye and look away from the crowd. Me and my sister climb up the rock with grace. We reach the top and balance each other out then let go of each others arms. There is a long silence as everyone stares upon me, even my parents and my sister. My sister smiles at me. My dad looks toward the crowd and they snap out of there trance and look to him. My mother and sister do the same, so do I. He begins to speak.

WIP
Yes, I do understand. And if I may ever no longer want her, she is to be returned here.

Rainbow • Dash wrote:Pet's ID Tag: #58
Image of pet Image
Name You'd Choose for It: Bella (Just the shortened version of her previous name)
Reason You Want It: She is a beautiful character with a simple but pretty design with lovely, gentle colours ^ - ^
History/Background/Other: I was walking home from a long day at work through the woods. I never went this way, but my tired legs had taken to them. I was wondering how long the line of trees ahead of me was and how long it would take for me to get when I heard a soft russle behind me. I spun round immidately to see what had made the noice, my eyes wide and my heat beating fast.

I stopped and stared. A tiny pale-coloured kitten lay, curled up, among the leaves on the side of the path, watching me with wide, scared eyes. She was thin, cold and frightened but she seemed to trust me. I put my hand out to her, expecting her to turn and flee, but to my surprise, she padded forward slowly, her body pressed down close to the ground. I put my hands round her body and picked her up carefully and held her close, trying to warm her up. I took her to the adoption centre near my home, hoping they would agree to fix her up and find her a home.

A week after I left the tiny kitten with the adoption centre I still couldn't stop thinking about her. I couldn't take her home with me as my flat owner had forbidden anyone who lived or stayed in the building to have pets. But I didn't care. I had made my decsion.
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. I do ^ - ~

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The New Agency ~CD 05/30 p.127!~

Postby Nawee » Thu May 31, 2012 3:55 am

Here ya go peeps ;P Let's wake up The Agency from its slumber!

EDIT: Here's a quick revamp of Melia. It bothered me that she looked like an opposum ;P

Kennel number 41
Old image
Revamp version
where you got the lineart My own.

~My FurAffinity~

Image Image

^-- By Applefiend <3
<-- By Applefiend <3
Nawee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiowa. » Thu May 31, 2012 3:42 pm

Pet's ID Tag: Kennel 11

Image of pet Image

Name You'd Choose for It: Glimmer

Reason You Want It: I absolutely love her! I think she is very pretty and cute. I love her two little earrings and her pose. I think sh ewould make a wonderful addition to my family of few characters. She will become the mascot for my adoption agency.<3

History/Background/Other: Glimmer was born in a cave. Though she doesn't remember it, she lived a tough life in the woods as a puppy. He parents weren't good hunters, so the pups had to hunt for themselves. She was the youngest of a litter of 3. She got picked on my her older sisters. She soon grew tired of it and left.

While she was wondering on a quiet street, a dog catcher came and he caught her. She didn't even last a day! She was very suprised and called for help. Nobody came, so she soon became quiet. She was thrown into a truck and taken to an animal shelter.

She remembers being there though. She made a lot of friends. It was never quiet because they were always chatting. Then a girl came and adopted her. She wasn't the least bit shy. In fact, she was excited! The girl was kind, and Glimmer liked her. She was given two little silver earrings, one was a cresent moon and the other was a star. She loved them! Not only did she get earrings, she got two silver bracelets to. She loved those as well, but not as much as her earrings.

Soon the girl had to move and could no longer keep her. Glimmer was sad, but got over it, as she made new friends at a new shelter. They talked a lot as well.Then, another girl (me!) came in and adopted her. She was so excited again! She got to have more friends and a special spot on a character website and character thread.

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. Yes, I do understand. I understand 100%.

http://i47.tinypic.com/1zyixau.png
Last edited by kiowa. on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hi everyone!
im kiowa
i recently had a baby, so replies and art may be slow, sorry for inconvenience!

i love trades, im missing a LOT of pets, so feel free to send a trade at any time!
kiowa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nawee » Thu May 31, 2012 4:30 pm

You should put the link to her post in your form, to avoid for us to have to look through the thread for it.

~My FurAffinity~

Image Image

^-- By Applefiend <3
<-- By Applefiend <3
Nawee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiowa. » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:48 am

Nevermind, I will just post the screen shot.

http://i47.tinypic.com/1zyixau.png
hi everyone!
im kiowa

i love trades, im missing a LOT of pets, so feel free to send a trade at any time!
kiowa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:07 am

Remember to post that very screenshot in your form as well, as the purpose of linking to the post in your form is to make sure that it is all visible in that single post. Otherwise it will probably be skipped over or gone unnoticed through no fault of the person judging that day.
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiowa. » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:01 pm

Okay, I did!
hi everyone!
im kiowa

kiowa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gingertail98 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:46 pm

I changed my username from Agility Dane to ˩σκι Ǥσ∂ σғ Ѧιƨcнιɛғ

Ages ago I was Gingertail98, I'm not sure if my name change was ever recorded.
Throw those hooves right over my shoulders
Cause I seen the way you look at me, doefriend, when you smoulder
Come here, queer deer, and shake that thing around
Cause you get me so high that I gotta go down

gingertail98

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ubiquitous » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:15 am

Pet's ID Tag:

Kennel 44

Name :

Blue
Quite a simple name it is, with an obvious meaning. I felt this name did fit though, despite its simplicity
for it represents Blue himself - a simple character that can also be so deep,
as the colour blue itself is.

Male ♂

Reason You Want It:

WIP

WIP

Yes, of course.

WIP!
Last edited by ubiquitous on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

...... Image

............................... { .A Little Inspiration. }

......................I used to be .inspiration.
......Image
ubiquitous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me