The New Agency: closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What sort of prize would you be interested in?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 am

Just the fame!
27%
A few newborns!
19%
Adopting Privileges!
54%
I have a different idea and will PM you!
No votes

Total votes : 48

Re: The New Agency ~CD 05/11 p.75~

Postby Chirai » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:04 pm

Silver~Moon wrote:Pet's ID Tag: 12
Image of pet Image
Name You'd Choose for It: Kappatsuna (nickname is Suna, or Kappa if your teasing him)
Reason You Want It: He reminds me of my bff, Nik.
History/Background/Other:

Suna was a lively pup, wild at birth. He remained lively, but he kept more and more things to himself. He always was too busy drawing or day dreaming to notice if you ask him personal questions. But he never let that get to the best of him. If he was upset or angry about something, he never let it show. That's how he became overwhelmed in pain and sorrow. On a cold winter day in December, Suna went over the edge. He decided that he was sick of the harsh cold winter and the blazing summers of the forest he stayed in. He left his pack after a little slip up of falling in a deep snowbank and being teased at of being clumsy. He never said anything to anyone that he was leaving, and soon, his name was never to be heard of again....

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.

not sure if i need to pepost it since i dont know if it has been a week or not
Chirai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:20 pm

If you don't know if it has been a week please read back and you will find the CD form list and your name on it... Seriously people, start reading. It is getting obnoxious how many rules are being broken and how many people are being so blatantly obvious of not being able to be bothered to read anything other than their own posts. If you are going for a character, it is your responsibility to make sure you keep up with the thread. Please remove your form or else it will count as a fault for this CD as you are not supposed to post your form twice, it has been this way since before I started making the list, and it has not changed.
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna-puppy » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:37 pm

Bumpers. Still no code drop? I hope everything's alright...
......................Image
↪︎I FIND MY PLACE↩︎
ON THE SHORES OF
━━━━━━AND━━━━
Luna-puppy here~
Check out the awesome
species below~

Kias | Makos | Kitsus
Characters | Coding

Luna-puppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nawee » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:02 am

I can't do the code-drop this weekend. If nobody does it before Monday, it will be on Monday afternoon. Sorry guys for the delay we all have been busy,

~Characters~ ~My DeviantArt~
~My FurAffinity~

Image Image

^-- By Applefiend <3
<-- By Applefiend <3
Please, do not use any of the art shown in my signature or avatar.
Nawee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:46 am

I understand. <3 Gives me time to write a good 'why I want him'. ^^
Hope it's okay to show this piece of art? It's of Butterfly Dreams and Pepper looking at a text together. ;]
Last edited by Wesley on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wesley
she/they genderqueer demisexual lesbian

ART FIGHT || FLIGHT RISING

Hello, my name is Wesley & I have a Juris Doctor!
I collect crystals/minerals, Build a Bears, & stickers.
I am also interested in dinosaurs, Glass Animals, Animal Crossing, Pokemon,
various anime shows, magic, and writing/character collecting!
My birthday is August 8th!
I'm a non-theistic eclectic witch. ♥

Image Image Image Image

Art to left by lemonlotte
Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:10 am

bump
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nawee » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:54 pm

I'm such a lazy bum -.-
Maybe I'll do the code-drop tomorrow. If I can kick my laze arse.

~Characters~ ~My DeviantArt~
~My FurAffinity~

Image Image

^-- By Applefiend <3
<-- By Applefiend <3
Please, do not use any of the art shown in my signature or avatar.
Nawee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:25 pm

Starting the code drop. Finally.

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:27 pm

Woot. c: Very excited! Good luck everyone. c: Hopefully this place can get some donations as well once the code drop is posted. ;D
Wesley
she/they genderqueer demisexual lesbian

ART FIGHT || FLIGHT RISING

Hello, my name is Wesley & I have a Juris Doctor!
I collect crystals/minerals, Build a Bears, & stickers.
I am also interested in dinosaurs, Glass Animals, Animal Crossing, Pokemon,
various anime shows, magic, and writing/character collecting!
My birthday is August 8th!
I'm a non-theistic eclectic witch. ♥

Image Image Image Image

Art to left by lemonlotte
Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:10 pm

Sophiemarie197 - Please add to your form.
Tusk - Please add to your form.
wildwolfspiret - Please add to your form.
The Dreamers - Please add to your form.
Silver~Moon - Please add to your form.
patilly - Please add to your form.
~Amandiy~ - Please add to your form.
Akita and Maddydoll - Please add to your form.
Kaykie_Misfit - Please add to your form.

Tripp wrote:
Kennel number 1
Characters' name:Miyuki
Name meaning:
~•beautiful,•~ ~•fortune,happiness•~ ~•beautiful snow•~ ~•deep snow•~
Her style:
Her style mainly consists of peace and harmony. She isn’t the neon lights and loud music type. Pastels and dark colors is what she finds most alluring.
The song that suits her and her past would be: Celestial Winds from the East

Birth date:July, 1st
Species:Mutt
Breeds in mixture:Corgi, Australian shepherd, German shepherd *rest is unknown*
Weight: 55 pounds
Height: 15 Inches
Why i want her:
The design is the perfect mix of complex and natural design, the colors are stunning together. Shes a purely stunning character. When Tusk posted the form, i stared typing the form for her. Not only because of her beauty, but because for some odd reason she clicked with me. As stupid as that sounds, I’ve had this type of connection maybe 3 other times. Those three characters have become my main and been my main for years. She will be used in many ways, from short stories, to comics to poses on wolfhome. She will not only gain art from myself, but also others.

Personality:
Miyuki is gentle by nature. She doesn't wish to dwell on past hardship, nor does she like to see those around her frown. She tries her best to keep those around her smiling and the pools away from their eyes. Most around her would say she was owned by a old hermit due to her Living distantly from the town. Miyuki Loves peace, which is why she lives in a small burrow on the inner part of the forest, at the base of a small mountain. Do not get her wrong, she does enjoy company of others. However, she merely dislikes the noise of the town and city. She is greatly knowledgeable when it comes to herbs and treatment in medicen.
History:
Miyuki's original birth name was hatsumomo, she was the first born in a littler of 5. However she was the only female among her siblings. Her birthplace was a small old cottage, on the out skirts of Numazu, Japan. The First few months of her life with her siblings, mother and their elderly caretaker, was nothing short but pure bliss. Peace ruled her young life, which suited her just fine.

By the time winter had crept in to the background, Little miyuki's caretaker had grown ill, and had forced her to give away the puppies which she grew so fond off. Illness had seem to reach its ugly hand toward her mother as well, who grew increasingly weak in the last few weeks. Miyuki did as much as she could to make her mother and caretaker's last weeks a bit easier. Though with each passing day, she could feel her heart sink, and crack at the sight of her protector's falling, she kept strong.

Feburary 23th, Life has grown cold. The snow has not let up its grasp. The frozen ground is a hard thing to move when bodies need to be taken care off. Miyuki had lost her caretaker days ago, and her mother today. Alone in a small one bedroom cottage, in the middle of winter. she wondered if she would ever see the green grass, the fishermen who flock down during spring. The night had made a blanket over the sky, snow fell like little sakura petles. She watched from what would have been a living room, out the door in to the darkness of the small forest of their backyard. she lifted her heavy head, which had no weight compared to her broken heart, towards the waxing moon. Begging for peace to return, for hope to be reborn, for love to come back, and for warmth to never leave her body.

Underweight and near death’s door. Miyuki though to herself, “what better time to see mother then spring, where sakura can make a blanket and the sun beats down so warm”. she closed her eyes, Thinking of the past, while she waited for death to pick her up and whisk her away. She could feel her heart slow, and breathing decrease.

Instead of cold, the young pup, felt warmth, she opened her eyes, and noticed she was flying, though she was also bound to something warm. She could hear breathing and a heart next to her face. Looking up she met the gaze of a young man who smiled down at her.

WIP, oh yes there is more coming...so much more
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.I fully agree to these terms.

crazy cranky critter wrote:
"I walk a lonely road. The only one that I've ever known."
Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Kennel 30;

Name: Hawk.

Alias: 'The Lone Wanderer'

Species: Timber Wolf x Goat x Hawk

Why I want Hawk:
His design is just amazing. I'm usually a sucker for Tripp's designs, and I simply couldn't stop myself from applying for this one. He is such a gorgeous boy. The moment I saw him I could instantly feel his character and as I write it keeps building in my head. I always enjoy characters which really build themselves without struggle, and this is one of them.

Personality:

Socially Awkward; He may me big and fairly fierce looking, but if there is one thing that scares Hawk it's the prospect of having to make contact with anything living. He always struggles to put things into words and he always worries about saying something that will make him look stupid. So generally he avoids all social interactions.

Suspiscious; It's in Hawk's nature to assume the worst of people. He can't really help it. This is possibly part of his social awkwardness. He is also guily of jumping to conclusions.

Ashamed and Shy; Hawk is always conscious of himself. He always feels that he is a horrible creature and shouldn't be alive. He is nervous when approaching others incase he brings their demise.

Story:
Glowing white patches gave away the presance of a large creature moving slowly across the desolate plain. Hawk moved silently, his paws brushing on the cold earth without a sound. His face looked grim, even threatening. But inside the broad head swam terrfied thoughts. He longed to hide and never be seen again. But for Hawk there was no escape. He was a lost soul, damned to walk through the still of the night. He was only thankful that he didn't have to carry out his job during the day aswell. He hoped that no other unfortunate life forms would be out this night. His paws were cracked and every step made them throb. The stars glittered over head. The moon was a full white disk. The nervous tangle in Hawk's stomach had began to untwist and he felt relaxed at last. The night was nearing and end. But in the dead silence his ears picked up the faintest sound of human footsteps. No, please no! Hawk prayed silently. Humans were not pure creatures and should he ever lay eyes on a non-pure creature it would turn to dust and be lost in the sands of the praire. The main downfall of people, he thought, was that when he began stammering they would laugh. Him? bringing their death? And then it would be done. He couldn't control it. He felt like such a heartless creature which demanded uneeded respect at price of death. He shut his eyes and longed for the footsteps to go away.

I understand that if I adopt this guy I'll be fully responsible for him~

.WIP.

Luna-puppy wrote:
Pet's ID Tag: Kennel #31
Name You'd Choose for It:
Noelani (Meaning Mist of Heaven)
Reason You Want It:
I'm a writer, and sadly have been under writer's block for the longest time. When doing my weekly check of the pets for adoption, I saw this little lovely waiting in a kennel. Her stunning colors and the way her eyes looked at me made me fall in love. I would love the have her as the main character in a story, and I can't wait to bring her home!
Prolodge of her Story:
A sharp howl awoke Noelani, and she staggered to her paws. She took a step forward, but the sudden bite of cold metal against the skin around her neck stopped her in her tracks. Chains rattled as the lavender she-wolf tried to pull free, and a whimper escaped her muzzle as she realized the fight was useless. Another howl rang through the air, and she glanced around, hoping to spot the wolf, but instead, she found a site of horror.
To each side of her, rows of kennels and cages held other wolves and creatures like her. Each was attached to similar chains as hers, and many were letting out cries of pain and sorrow. Sadness raced though the she-wolf as she recognized many wolves from the packs of the forest, but nothing was greater than the fear that struck as she spotted her father’s coat among the chaos.
With a yelp, she threw herself at the kennel’s door, forgetting about the chain that attached her to the back wall. The collar caught her and threw her off balance, sending Noelani crashing to the floor with a whimper of pain. Struggling to her feet, she barked, with the slightest hope Nechtan would catch her voice in the noise. But he only remained still, not lifting his head or calling back.
Suddenly, every dog was silent, and the lowest growl could be heard from almost every wolf in the room. As the scent of man filled the room, the she-wolf raised her hackles and growled, anger filling her bright yellow eyes. With every footstep that echoed through the silent halls, her heart pounded in her chest, fear taking over. She glanced to her father’s cage, but the older brute hadn’t stirred. A sharp clicking was soon added to the silence, and the she-wolf could only watch as the man stopped in front of Nechtan, and horror ripped through her as he aimed the rifle.
Tears welling in her eyes, Noelani watched in silence as Nechtan lifted his head, his amber eyes catching her yellow ones for the last time. The she-wolf turned away, lifting her head in a mournful howl as she heard the final bullet loaded. The tears began to drip from her cheeks as she heard the other dogs and wolves join in. A loud CRACK rang though the air over the sadness. The she-wolf dared to turn back, only watch her father slump to the ground, a single bullet through his skull. Nechtan… was dead.

KoowieTheDog wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
Fourty (40)

What I look like (Image of Pet):

They Call Me(Name You'd Choose for It):
Syringa

Syringa is a genus of woody plants

I am a (Gender):
Female | ♀

And a (Breed/Species):
Breed Unknown | Canine

Reason she wants me (Reason You Want It):
WIP

My story is (History/Background/Other):
I was the runt of my liter, the smallest pup there. I was always getting teased by my siblings for my size and how skinny I was. I was always pushed out of the way for some milk from my mother. I was never treated equally.

My mother tried to teach the pups manners, I was the only one that learned. My mother told me I was special. I didn’t know if she actually meant it, after all the years of puppyhood torture.

All of my siblings, all twelve of them, were chubby, plump, and brats. Devon, Willy, Sabrina, Katrina, Danielle, Donny, Annabelle, Ophelia, Callie, Jackie, Kasey, and Sally. My mother had thirteen of us.

My father was a strong German Shepard, he was a dog in the K9 unit for the local police, and often had to leave, so none of us got to see our father.

My mother, well, were pretty sure she was some sort of Terrier X Great Dane mix, maybe even a little Jack Russell? We don’t know for sure.

After a couple LONG weeks of puppy play pens, and kids who picked you up and wouldn’t stop, lots of strangers kept coming and taking a look at my siblings and I, and soon, there were only about four of us left. Those four were Devon, Annabelle, Danielle, and me.

We sat in a pen with our mother watching the strange looking cars and trucks as they passed us by, and every once and a while, someone stopped, and most of they’re answers were,

“Gotta ask the husband, he’d throw a fit if I came home with a dog,” or “Ill think about it, they sure are cute.”

And one by one, they were gone. And about three days later, I was the only one left.

Soon, a little girl riding a bike came up to the human sitting next to the pen and said

“How much for the last one?”

The human answered “Twenty dollar, sweety.”

The little girl reached into her pocket and pulled out of 20 dollar bill, and gave it to the human. Then, she reached in and grabbed me and handed me to the little girl saying, “Here you are. Take good care of him!”

She hugged me and put me into a little blanket and put me in a bike basket and she rode the bike down the street and turned to the right. Then, we came to a house and we turned and she took my out of her basket and whispered. “Hi puppy, I will name you Syringa, but ill just call you Sy for now. My name is Amelia, but you can call me Amy” and we walked inside.

Soon, her mother came out and said “Theres our new puppy.” And reached for my head to stroke me.

She motioned for the little girl to give me to her and so she did, The woman took me into a different room saying “Here is a little basket with a blanket just for you” She laid me down and covered me up and I slept for a while.

The next morning when I woke up I was walking around, and then I bumped into a dish of water and I started to lap it up, then I saw some food in it, so I also took a chomp out of that too. Then, I took my paw and splashed myself. Then, I went up and looked out the door, and watched the cars go two and fro like I did when I was a littler pup.

Life at this house was many different things, often, peaceful, and quiet. And other days Crazy, and loud! I had many good times here, until now.

The little girl is now 18 and im now 8 and she is arguing with her parents, she is saying many different rude things, and often anding a sware in too.

Soon, the parents decided they wanted her gone, so they sent her to the colledge to live in the dorm, just a few weeks before Orientation.

And OF course, she didn't bring me. Now, I am here, with these always sobbing, watery eyed, tearful parents and I cant do anythign about it, and I really wish I could.

So one day, when the mother was laying on our couch crying, I jumped up and laid on her and licked her face. She started to laugh and then she hugged me. A tear touched my nose and I shivered all over, but, it was a good shiver. A shiver the screamed happy.

So, I was the thing that helped the famiy through the 6 years of harsh, college. Now, here I am, living in a modern style house with Amy, the little girl.

But soon, these days changed.

Amy and her boyfriend got in a huge fight. The boyfriend said it was him or the dog, so soon, tearful, Amy took me and my kennel and she started to drive down the highway, and her boyfriend chucked me out the window.

That was the most scariest moment of my life. All I could hear was my heart beating, and the swish of the wind.

Soon, I hit the ground and I twisted my paw, badly. I yelped in AGONIZNG pain, but no one seemed to notice.

I tried to break free, out of the cage, but ever time I did so my paw start to hurt worse and worse. Soon, I heard the clickity clank of claws and I heard the pitter patter of feet, and I saw a broad figure standing in front of me.

It slapped the door to the cage and the door swooped open and too my surprize, it was a female folfy thing

She could see the blood dripping from my paw and she grabbed me out of the cage.

I started feeling dizzy and I started to say

"What, what, what happened? Where am I?"

The folf had a tear coming down her cheek and said

"Sweetie, you were thrown out a car window, and landed in my forest. I haven't seen visitors in forever. I know how it hurts. The same thing happened to my sister." The folf soon explained her name was Raven, and she came back with some fresh water and she poured it all over Syringa's wounds.

So he starte to say, "Raven, I dont know how all of this happenend. My owner was a sweet, caring, kind owner. She would NEVER throw me out a window! I KNOW she wouldn't."

Raven put her head on my neck and licked me, "Hun, I know. We all think our owners are nice, but turns out, they can be as nasty and they are nice."

I started to tear up a little bit and said "Raven, but how?"

She replied, "I dont know sweetie. Now, lets get some rest. Ill take you to my den, just dont put any pressurre on your paw. Just hold it up."

We slowly walked through all the pine trees and ponds and came to a little cave.

Raven said, "This is my cave, you will sleep over there." And pointed to a little corner with a patch of grass.

I said to Raven, "Thank you very much."

Ending my story here, Raven and Syringa stayed in touch and were best friends for eterenty after Syringa left Raven cave. Syrigna found a home with a nice eldrey woman, and she knows she will be good too her.

Who wouldn't want to? ;]

I will be editing more columns, and information in about a hour, when i'm done formatting.

wesleydog wrote:

Pet's ID Tag: Kennel 49

Name You'd Choose for It: Fleur

Reason You Want It: Fleur's been here for a while, yet he hasn't gotten much love expressed in either the form of applications or revamps. I wanted to give him the love that he deserved. <3 I really clicked with his new revamp, something that made his colors shine more brightly and gave him more personality, and I realized how much I'd like a character like him. I'd love to give him his own page, order art, and adore him. ^^'

History/Background/Other: WIP - I wrote this, but I left my notebook at school. x_x Hopefully I get it typed up before the code drop. </3 Totally demolished my study hall time writing his form ideas. xD

Fleur was born on the remainders of the island of Crete, the place where the Minoans lived before volcanic eruption. It was the perfect place for dragons to live, which was why so many inhabited it. Fleur’s mother was not his birth mother. She was the mother of the cave, a name for a foster mother for the eggs and hatchlings that took on the name of orphan. Fleur never did have a real mother, but he was left in a cozy cave with hundreds of other young dragon eggs, but the colors of it were brilliant pastels: pink, lilac, and sky blue. Like his egg, Fleur hatched to be different. His brothers, the cave’s name for any dragon who hatches at the same time as another, bore brilliant scales of common colors. Ezra was a deep forest green, brilliant and outstanding among the others. He had lighter green tail spikes, and long, scaly wings with thorny ends. Ramses was quite normal as well. He had the typical body of a color of a deep crimson, blood-like and stating a warning to anyone who may dare come near. He had blades on his head, even as a child, and was always the best fire breather. But when Fleur was born, many questioned that the tender little boy of pastels colors was even a dragon. He looked more like a flower or fairy than a dragon, causing the elders to nearly throw him out. He was a pastel sea foam or mint, with swirls and other girly features. They who did not question his species did certainly question his gender! His wings were small and slender, dark lilac purple, and very delicate. It was, however, no surprise that they could lift his body, as slender as he was. He had a glow necklace from the second of hatching as well, and he held it very dear to his heart, like a fairy of its very own. Each one, however, wondered how it became bestowed upon him. But the most staggering of all, was that this little dragon had no spikes! He was nothing like his brothers, completely the opposite. He was defenseless, and later was discovered to be unable to breath fire. No, this dragon was destined to a very different talent from the others. His life didn’t change for the better until he met Leflore. When he got older, he was forced to spread his wings and leave the cave. That, my friend, is when he found the cove…

Personality: Fleur was raised in a rather humble way, and in turn, he is very quiet, concise, and humble. He’s not powerful, obnoxious, or rude as one might expect from a dragon, but instead, has the non-ferocious personality of a butterfly or a bee that’s lost its stinger. He takes pride internally about his small, special talents, but outwardly, he’s too shy to share his success. He’s able to communicate with the pixies on his island, the only other beings but dragons that are able to survive there. He finds more in common with the gentle fairies full of potential and talent than with his brothers, Ramses and Ezra. He’s the youngest of the “family” and smallest of the cave, but by far has the most potential for success in life. He’s great at healing, and he uses many opportunities to fix a fairy’s broken wing or tend to damaged plants. His greatest talent, however, is being himself: a kind, generous, meek dragon that seems to fit in another world besides his own. He loves every creature, large and small, and is more unique than one could ever imagine. His favorite activity is helping out and caring for others, anything that has a good impact on the world.

Favorites:
Color – Lilac purple and mint green like the colors of flowers and sea foam.
Food – Egorian manzerdas, an apple/plum hybrid fruit of the island.
Friend – Leflore, the flower fairy. She’s kind and helpful, and very funny.
Place – The cove, a place near the water where the fairies live.
Season – Spring. The home of rebirth and new life.
Weather – Sunshine. It represents his bright, shining heart.
Plant – A simple lilac plant with its beautiful, fragrant flowers and bright yellow pollen.

So short, it looks weird. D: But don't worry, whether it's this code drop or the next, I'll get this done eventually, because I love him, especially with his revamp. C;

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me