♥Loving Heart Pound♥ [Character Adoption Center] Closed!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: ♥Loving Heart Pound♥ (OPEN!)

Postby arte » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:02 pm

It will be soon. Probably right after I gather all of the forms ;3
arte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arte » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:51 pm

Ok, so I finally gathered all of the forms ^^

Green= Qualifies for the code drop
Yellow/Gold= Needs some work/is a WIP
Red= Does not qualify for the code drop

Number 3:
TheOrganizedMess
tucawt
-Ichigo-

Number 4:
Austriagirl

Number 5:
TheOrganizedMess

Number 6:
Night Shād
Neko<3

Kennel 8:
Emo Vampire
Last edited by arte on Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:37 am, edited 5 times in total.
arte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gratefultritone » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:59 am

When is the next code drop? ^^

┍ im returning after a period of inactivity ┒
not really returning I just show up
┗ sometimes. so, unreliable but friendly┙
Gratefultritone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arte » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:00 pm

Well, considering the fact that only two forms qualify for this code drop, I'll probably just combine the two and move it to tomorrow night :3
arte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostley. » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:01 pm

Ehh-ehh but Artemis!! I edited mine!!
ghostley.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gratefultritone » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:02 pm

[center]Okay! I'll probably wait until the next code drop then, just so I can make sure I have enough info on the character. ^^

Sorry, Just love this character. Gotta so go for her. Veiw below.
Last edited by Gratefultritone on Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gratefultritone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arte » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:04 pm

Emo Vampire wrote:Ehh-ehh but Artemis!! I edited mine!!

Ok Ichigo ^^ And Emo, you need more info! :F 8D
arte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gratefultritone » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:33 pm

I want to Adopt!
Username:
-Ichigo-

Pet's Name:
Yuki
Yuki means "Snow" in Japanese. Yuki is a pretty common name in Japan, as most Japanese names actually mean something. I believe that snow fits her perfectly, due to her design and icy personality. Another version on the name is Yuuki, but I don't know if it has the same translation.

Kennel Number:
Three (3)

Pet's Personality:
Y - Y is for Yielding. Though Yuki is looks very much like a rebel, and can sometimes act like it too, she's actually really calm and thinks through her actions. She hates jumping into situations that she knows she can't handle, and most of the time won't. Always thinks through her actions as well.

U - U is for Unctuous. Even though she doesn't look it, she is very prideful and smug in her ways. She thinks highly of herself, and will carefully push others down to make herself feel good. Even though her ego is high, she is really good at hiding it behind a well formed act, which she keeps up for everyone except the one she loves - but she swears to never love.

K - K is for Kempt. She really loves her looks, and is generally a clean person. She tries to always keep her fur well groomed, and takes a bath every day. But even through that, her mind is very unkempt. She's always tossing and turning, turning through a maze in her mind. It's all part of her act, to make herself feel normal.

I - I is for Intelligent. Yuki is really just brilliant. She has an abnormally high IQ, and isn't afraid to show it. Likes using big and uncommon words just to trip people up, and even make them in some ways want to be more like her. She constantly wants to be looked up to, and she'll use all means to get there. With her intelligence and kempt looks, she feels very proud of herself, and will continue to try and make people give her attention.

Brief History:
Yuki shivered, the cold wind lashing out at her fur. The smell of snow tickled her nose, and she sneezed, and noticed her paws. The pads of her feet were cut, making them bleed slightly. The beautiful white snow was starting to be stained red.
But she didn't really care, the snow almost seemed to represent her life. Everything is perfect, white, clean, then one little stain seems to soak into it all, hurting her and the others around her.
It wasn't her fault, she didn't want to hurt him. It was his fault for trying to push her. When she went over, she had to grab onto something. She shivered, unable to cry. She really just wished she hadn't grabbed onto her brother when he pushed her. Just wished she would've fell of that cliff. They never really loved her.
Crazy thoughts swirled through her mind. It was her parents fault for favoring her brother. He was just a little too full of himself, she thought.
The blizzard raged on, and she couldn't hardly see a few feet in front of her anymore. She'd been walking for days. Her legs gave in, and she fell. She heard growling not too far away, and looked up to see a strange bear, whose fur was all white. She closed her eyes, not really caring anymore.
Suddenly something moved to her left, and a huge wolf jumped on top of the bear, scratching it's eye. The bear growled, but retreated into the snowy mess.
Yuki looked up at the wolf, but she couldn't see his face. But she could tell it wasn't a female. She gave a small growl of thanks, and she passed out, but the last thought that ran through her mind, was the words, "I love you."

Other:
I'm going to edit with some more stuff later, mainly if I get her. I always put more effort into characters I know I get, you know what I mean? But here is just some random stuff:

Reason I want her, and What I'll Do With Her:
I love her design mainly, and when I looked up a name for her, I wasn't really sure if I wanted her. Once I got the name Yuki, something clicked with me, and I just knew I needed her. She'll be a favorite character of mine, one that I'll use a lot. I'm working on a character thread, which will hopefully be up and running in not too long, but it's still a work in progress.
She reminds me also of a book character, in a series called Vampire Knight. The main character was actually named Yuuki, but I didn't know that Yuki meant snow. Once I got her name down, Yuki's history is very similar to Yuuki's from the book, but her personality is very different. And I loved this series, so this all just kind of clicked.

Species, and Design Discription:
Her build is the same as a grey wolf, but or some reason her colors are different then a normal wolf. So she is classified as just a wolf.

Main Fur Color: White
Other Colors: Blue, Grey
Pad Colors: Black/Grey
Tounge Color: Pink
Nose Color: Black/Grey
Eye Color: Icey Blue
Other: Her designs are not those of an average wolf, and look more like spikes and swirls all in one.
Jewelry: Has four ear rings, two on each ear. Has white overgrown human like hair. Four silver braclets, on all four legs. As a necklace, with a small blue jewel on the end. Also has some string with two feathers and some beads tied to her tail.

Art:
Both by me, click to see line arts.
Last edited by Gratefultritone on Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gratefultritone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me