The New Agency: closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What sort of prize would you be interested in?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 am

Just the fame!
27%
A few newborns!
19%
Adopting Privileges!
54%
I have a different idea and will PM you!
No votes

Total votes : 48

Re: The New Agency ~CD 02/10 p.40~

Postby BPeppers » Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:42 am

So, when exactly is the CD?
-nervous, form isn't even started-

CHARACTER DESIGN CONTEST
Win a green sorbet! [it will be given out]
BPeppers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The New Agency ~CD 03/09 p.28~

Postby Tammanae » Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:56 am

Sugar Lemon, the list clearly states to not quote it... please do not do this again in the future.

As for the Code Drop, I had been informed it was going to be yesterday, but apparently that has changed. I believe Nawee will be taking care of it later today, so try to finish your forms anyways, as Saturday is the official CD day regardless. ;3

Code Drop Form List

Woot, new week. Yet another list for the staff to use for the Code Drop this next week~ Seeing as how people seem to confuse this with the regular code drop, I will explain here, so please make sure to read. This list is not the Code Drop, but simply a list of me collecting forms at a steadier pace as to make sure no one gets accidentally skipped over, and to make the judging a little easier come Saturday. ;3 As always, do not quote or edit this post yourself, as I am the one in charge of this, and doing so will only be confusing and spamming for both me and the rest of the staff.

Kennel 7

:Malicious:

Kennel 8

uqtubee

Kennel 13

wesleydog
❀ qυαятz ❀
SteffiDaBeagle

Kennel 14

Silver~Moon
Nightingale~
Aysan1
_Untamed_Spirit_

Kennel 20

Fly.With.Me

Kennel 25

Tammanae

Kennel 31

Ikarin
crazy cranky critter

Kennel 38

koowie
.Joy.
Shimmerleaf
wibeke
Rosalind

Kennel 39

lavapony

Kennel 40

xX-Nix-Xx

Kennel 43

Sugar Lemon

Kennel 44

TessaKitty

Kennel 52

Tabuu
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nawee » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:11 am

Howdy dudes and dudettes!
I'm starting the CD just right now, so no more editing!
Good luck to everyone.

~Characters~ ~My DeviantArt~
~My FurAffinity~

Image Image

^-- By Applefiend <3
<-- By Applefiend <3
Please, do not use any of the art shown in my signature or avatar.
Nawee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chirai » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:13 am

thank you, Nawee!! (have fun reading my long story XD)

Good luck to everyone!!
Chirai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:03 am

Silver~Moon - Please show proof of permission
_Untamed_Spirit_ - Please show proof of permission
Fly.With.Me - Please add more to your form
lavapony - Please add more to your form
Tron - Please add more to your form
Tabuu - Please add more to your form

:Malicious: wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
Unnamed of Kennel #7

Image of pet

Name You'd Choose for It:
Zinc

Reason You Want It:
Where do I begin? I suppose for starters I should say that it's such a pity that sometimes only the canines and felines get adopted here, this little guy has a lot of potential. Even with such a simple design, it is very eye pleasing, though I think the subtle colors may be what made him go unnoticed unfortunately. This is a very good opportunity for me to expand the species of characters I have, as well as give him the home he deserves.

History/Background/Other:

Tickticktick.

The ferret's small pearl colored claws clicked impatiently across the metal surface of its cage. The days that it had spent here, or perhaps even months, were so blurred and vague in its mind that it could not tell black from white. Still, it must try it’s best to look half decent when potential adopters walked by, no matter the hatred the ferret felt for the people who had imprisoned it.

Tickticktick.

The familiar sound of shoes shuffling across the floor was heard, and the ferret rose onto its hind legs, observing the new person who had entered the room. The person's face was masked by a silver fox pelt, and the ferret thought of this as a good omen. Anyone who had the stealth to kill a fox would probably be a person you would want to be on good terms with. Zinco glanced up at her, idly swishing his tail back and forth. Instinctively he knew that this would be the day he was freed.

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.

uqtubee wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel #8
Image of pet
Opale and Lunar, same as before. I enjoy keeping names original if it is in any way possible. ^^
Reason You Want It:
These two are just so cute! I don't have a lot of ginger cat characters, but I am endearingly attracted to cat characters as a cat lover myself, but very few of them have such light ginger coats, let alone any of them mates. I enjoy having a decent amount of characters to tweak to each its own personality, divine and unique to the other, and standing out among others. I do love every one of my characters with my heart and soul, as well, as I will love these characters.
It makes me happy to see such creative designs as these two cats, they're very unique!
Personality
Opale
Opale is a somewhat sophisticated, withdrawn cat. However, as soon as Lunar caught her eyes, all boundaries between cat and suspicion were erased. She is typically a very playful cat, too, and bouncy. She has the energy to keep her up and about all day, and all night if she really wanted to stay up that long, but her mate makes sure she gets a good deal of sleep so she's well rested. She can be, at times, aggressive and snappy, but others she will be loving and her usual self, though not bipolar. It just depends how grumpy she is. On the other hand, she has a good heart and she is often good-spirited enough to play along even if she doesn't like what she's playing.
She is most likely to considered to probably be very motherly and protective if she ever has kits [which is likely if I do receive the couple] and she would, considerably, make a very good mother. She has brains and the will to do so, and Lunar supports those facts. She holds a soft side for Lunar she usually doesn't show to others.
Lunar
Lunar is humorous, sarcastic, and gentlemanly. He has many manners, but he is not sophisticated like Opale, often much more energetic than her, though she is said to be quite energetic as well. He's much more playful than Opale, but at the same time he can be very gentle with her. He can usually be found calmer around Opale, though more energetic at times when they play together. He tends to spend time with his mate at least twice a day, as a loyal mate should.
He is very concerned about his mate's health and hygiene, and if she is sick he usually rushes to her aid. It is clear both would be devastated if the other died, their love so strong it may as well be they are bound together tightly by chains, imprisoned to each other. But neither feel imprisoned by their love, and they are content with their lives together.
History
Opale's point of view
I was raised in a loving household as a kitten, only to be dumped onto the streets as soon as I was old enough to be taken from my mother. It was unpleasant, as it usually is, if you grew up in a house with food given to you, rather than the streets. It was cold, I was hungry, it was very lonely. It felt nostalgic, and tragic at the same time. I searched for my home for a long time, but eventually I just had to give up. My paws ached, and my stomach rumbled violently. What if I die out here? I thought sullenly, stopping at a sidewalk.
I will say, the streets of Manhattan are certainly no place for a cat, let alone one sitting in the middle of a busy sidewalk. A gruff business man rushed by, stepping on my tail in the process, and I yowled in surprised, jumping up and backing away, my tail fluffed up. I stared at the crowd of people walking by, ducking and dodging, dashing through the crowd, trying desperately to get away, but nothing worked. The people kept coming, surging from every direction, and cars screeched by, far louder than any on my street.
It was only then, in my frantic run of terror and panic, that a young boy scooped me up. I hissed in surprise, struggling at how much of an uncomfortable angle he held me. His mother scolded him immediately.
"No, Jason! We can't keep a kitten! We'll take it to the Humane Society." I heard the woman snap.
"But Momma," The boy, apparently named Jason, protested. "please?"
"I said no. Come on, we'll take it to the Humane Society. They'll find it a good home."
I was quickly deposited into the backseat of a car, eyes wide, scared. My claws were extended in case I needed to use them and my fur was fluffed up to full extent. The car lurched forward and so did I, tumbling from the seat to the floor and letting out a mew of surprise. I sat where I had landed, too scared to move.
Eventually, the car slowed to a stop and I was taken out of the car into a strange building. I heard the howls of the dogs and the pleas of the cats in the back, and my eyes widened. What kind of terrible place is this? I thought desperately. I must have been distracted, but a firm voice broke through my thoughts and I squirmed as I was handed over to another lady.
"Alright, we'll take her in right away." The woman replied. "Come on girl, we'll get you comfy."
I didn't want to get comfy. I wanted to go home! Couldn't they understand? They could, couldn't they? So why didn't they take me back home, where I belonged? The stream of questions confused me greatly and I sighed and dropped my eyes to the floor. The next thing I knew I was shoved into a cage. Great. I thought. I'm far away from home, stuck in a cage. At least I'm alone. I couldn't have been more wrong.
"Hey! Newcomer! You, the ginger and white!" A voice from behind spoke.
I whirled around, almost letting out a hiss, but something caught in my throat. The tom standing before me, a darker ginger and white with two scars on his foreleg stood before me. I was stunned into silence. I don't know why, either. I gathered my composure and stood straighter.
"What?" A gruff hiss escaped my throat, my eyes narrowing.
"I'm sorry if I startled you, I was just going to ask of your name."
"My name?"
"Yes, your name."
"I..," I paused before continuing. "Opale."
"Opale, eh? That's a lovely name. May I say, you are quite a pretty little charm. Please, call me Lunar."
"Lunar...That's a great name." I breathed, eyes glimmering.
"Why thank you, madam."
Luckily for Lunar and I, a nice family adopted us both. We became mates, later, and we have loved each other since. Our owners gave us a BFF collar, divided in half since we were their only two pets.
I do :3
~Permission~

:3 Phew
that took a while.

wesleydog wrote:
I've always loved her, but this picture has taken it too far. <33

Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel number thirteen

Pepper

Pepper \p(ep)-per\ as a girl's name (also used as boy's name Pepper). Spicy plant name sometimes used as a nickname for a child's temperament.

Baby names that sound like Pepper are Piper and Pipere. Other similar baby names are Peppy and Peppie.

It is unknown by everyone if Pepper is actually Pepper's true name. Even so, she's never been publically called anything but it. Pepper's name describes her personality perfectly. Sometimes pepper is just what's needed; it hits the spot in some dishes. Other times, it's just overwhelming, spicy, and annoying. This describes Pepper's peppiness, hot-headed attitude, depression, and stress that morph together, making her seem a tad bipolar. Pepper's most common mood is "peppy", meaning that she has really great "team spirit".

Reason You Want It:
I really need more anthro characters. I used to come to the Agency (and have it bookmarked for stalking purposes) all of the time, and my eyes would always flick over kennel thirteen with admiration. The poor girl looked great in her first revamp, and her second was, too, not half bad. Her original picture however, was always my favorite. She looked so innocent, young, and sad, that my heart broke a thousand times over just looking at her. Unfortunately, I never did have the guts or the inspiration for her. I hope that know that I finally decide to go for her, that she can finally go home... with me. <3 This revamp made her seem so spunky and fun, and as always the art was simply perfect. I saw first the deer's revamp and went ballistic, and when I saw this revamp, I could have died. For heaven's sake, this is my favorite character currently in the agency! I'd love to take her "home" with me, give her her own page, spoil her, and use her in roleplays. <33

Pepper shook herself, first her hair, then her bangly bracelets, and lastly, her pom poms. She tilted her chin upwards to the light, letting her eyes soak it in. She used the opportunity to launch her soul into the cheer as a single drop of sweat ran down her perfectly madeup face. Pepper's personality was more than difficult to describe. She was certainly girly, and she had her share of times when she happened to lash out or be a tad rude, but she was also very dedicated. Pepper surprised many people with her great school spirit, and how serious she was about cheers. Pepper shook again her deep maroon and gold pom poms, smiling and closing her eyes. Just like that, they snapped open. She turned the volume up on her boomer system, breaking out into her cheer dance. Left step, right step, 1, 2, 3 she counted off in her head. Shimmy and kick and... Pepper slipped quite suddenly on the slick volleyball-appropriate floor. "Aah," she made a shrill shrieking noise as she slid down into an unintentional splits, then frowned as she fell backwards, landing hard on her ponytail. "Ow," she groaned in a monotonous voice.

Pepper stood up slowly, dusting her cheerleading shoes off. She picked up an earring that had fallen out, and annoyed, checked her manicure. She stormed to the restroom, leaving her multi-colored pom poms in a messy pile over top of her cheer bag. Pepper, strange as it seemed, loved the restroom of the WPSC. In fact, she loved everything about the Women's Private Sport Center, an exclusive and rather expensive workout and practice place for teenagers and women alike. Pepper loved to ride in her step-dad's car to the center everyday, where she'd practice her cheerleading. After cheerleading, she'd usually take a shower, using a shower cap when she didn't feel like getting her hair wet, and always taking advantage of the free little fruity shampoos and foaming body soap that were by the borrowable towels. After her shower, she'd do her makeup and hair, savoring every second of it. The WPSC became like a second home to Pepper, because she always used every opportunity to stay away from home. Her step-dad who she really did like, was always fighting with her mom, whom even Pepper had begun to doubt. And her five year old sister gave her too much stress to handle, and everyone knows that stress causes pimples. Pepper looked in the mirror and touched her face with her paw at the thought. She shook her head and ran back to get her stuff. Shower time.

Pepper slowly lathered the lotion into her legs. It smelled of lavender and honey, and the smell brought her in as she hoped to stay out of reality. She kept putting it on, and once she'd finished, she pulled her pants on over her spandex. She slithered into them, now wearing a bright pink shirt and dark wash skinny jeans. She swept her hair back into a messy bun with her seven-prong clip, and brought out her makeup supplies. She opened the complex little leather case and stared inside at its contents. What to do first? she thought quietly to herself. She grabbed a clean eyeshadow brush and dabbed some magenta on its tip. She rubbed it on her eyelids in a fashion so that it would fade into pick eyeshadow and end at the eyebrow in white. When she'd finished the tri-color makeup session, she pulled a brush with thicker hairs out and dabbed it into some complexion. She put a tan on her nose and around her eyes to highlight her features, then aired out the brush and put it into some rosy pink blush. She smoothed her cheeks out with color and looked into the mirror, blinking. She made her eye lashes larger-than-life with some chunk-less wet 'n' wild mascara, and lathered some sparkly lipgloss onto her pursed lips. A fashionista was absolutely always ready. She took two deep breaths and stepped outside. Soon, she'd get her taste of reality.

~~~

The car stank as soon as Pepper stepped into it. It smelled bitter; sour, and she worried. Had her mother been smoking again? She coughed and wheezed quietly under her breath. She was rather upset that her glamorous life at school and at the Center was not carried out at home. Reluctantly leaving the Center behind, she swung her Adidas bag into the car, letting it plop in the back seat. She then walked to the front of the car, climbing into the passenger side seat. "So, how are you?" asked Pepper's mother, making a mild attempt at being friendly. Pepper avoided her gaze easily. She was too upset about the smoky smell on her mother's tongue to make an honest attempt at being friendly back. "Eh, I'm okay," said Pepper. She bit back the rest of her response, and instead, played it over in her head. "Not the you would care," she wanted to say. "Emmi's at home waiting for you," said her mother. "She's happy to see you. Today at kindergarten, she made a craft. She's been dying to give it to you all afternoon. It's all she would talk about!" Pepper smiled at the mention of her five year old half-sister, the only normal thing about her home life. She couldn't wait to see Emmi's craft either. Pepper stared on in silence, willing her mom to be quiet.

---

"Peppie!" screamed little Emmi the second that Pepper made her way through the door. She held her arms out, and Pepper swooped her up into a big bear hug. "Emmi," she said, "how are you?" The five year old looked up at her with a toothy grin and big eyes and bounced up and down, willing Pepper to let her down to the floor. As soon as her feet touched the ground, she ran off to go get her art project. She turned the back of the paper towards Pepper when she ran back in, so as not to show her any pieces of her masterpiece. "Close your eyes," she instructed in an adorable yet commanding voice. Pepper bent down, smiling, bringing herself to Emmi's height. She closed her eyes and waited. "Surprise!" screamed Emmi so loudly that Pepper's mom turned around from hanging up her coat. Pepper opened her eyes, and there before her, lay a masterpiece that could be created only by little hands. A finger-painting of four smiling people. One had short spiky hair in a ponytail, one had short curly hair, one had side burns, and the other had long, silky hair. It could only be one thing, their family. Everyone looked so happy in the five year old's perspective. All faces were smiling, all hands holding. There were no cigarettes in the picture, no pom poms, and no imperfections. No distractions in life; no tragedies. But of course Emmi could only see it one way; the good way. The poor girl was only five, and you certainly couldn't want or expect her to understand a thing about what their family was going through; what their mother was going through. Emmi looked at her sister, smiling again, her pudgy face as cheerful as ever. "Do you like it?" she asked in a hyper little tone of voice. "Yes, I do," said Pepper, reaching out to give her younger sister a hug. A tiny tear ran down her cheek, ruining her eyeliner.

---

To be continued. <3

Favorites:
Color - Pink
Activity - Cheerleading
Person - Emmi
Place - The Center
Sport to watch - Football
Subject - English
Animal - Wolves
Hair style - Messy buns; quick ponytails
TV Show/Movie - Bring It On
Music - Hip Hop/Rap/Rock ~ Favorite song is Toxic
Book - Doesn't read much.
Soda - Crush
Fruit - Watermelon
Vegetable - Cucumber
Social Network - Facebook

Least Favorites:
Color - Green
Activity - Studying
Person - Unknown
Place - Her home
Sport to watch- Baseball
Subject - Geometry
Animal - Cats
Hair style - Just down
TV Show/Movie - Big Time Rush
Music - Classical
Book - Her text books? x3
Soda - Coke
Fruit - Blueberries
Vegetable - Carrots
Social Network - Twitter

Pet Peeves:
- People who think that they are everything.
- People who have a stereotypical idea of cheerleaders in their heads.
- People who screw up and don't try to correct it.
- Smoking.

Strengths:
- Fexibility
- Intelligence
- Integrity

Weaknesses:
- Timid
- Scared
- Imperfection

Relationship Status:
Not currently dating, but I have a little realtionship worked out with someone if I win her and they win their character being applied for. :3

Art:
WIP. If I by any chance win her, I'll certainly do this some time after getting her, and of course, will order art of her as well. there is this wonderful little anthro halloween shop that's rather cheap that I've got my eye on, hoping to order for her.

Brief Personality:
Pepper is very kind at some times, but very rude at others. She can be extremely pushy when she herself is pushed to her limits, and she doesn't much care for whenever others defend their beliefs as much as she enjoys standing up for her own beliefs. She is very interesting as a character, definitely a tad bi-polar like, and always wanting to be very organized and to look her best. She doesn't quite have OCD, but perhaps Obsessive Compulsize Beauty Disoder, a disease made up for uniquely her, because makeup is really her life. She's a softie inside, especially towards her step-dad, the most reliable person she knows, her friends, great people to talk to, and her little sister, the best person to be with under any situation. She hates how her mother acts so uncivilized, not at all how she is supposed to act. She tries desperately to give me her mother second chances, third chances, but her mother doesn't even try. Instead, she just goes and blows it again. Pepper gets to feeling very desperate after she's had it over the top of her head, and she can get an attitude once frustrated. However, despite her ever-changing personality, Pepper is a pleasant person.

~ Unfortunately, this isn't a star quality form, and it looks even smaller than it is with the small font (to keep things organized). I wish luck to anyone else that may have had more time than me that went for her, and those that as well didn't. Good luck, I hope that if I don't win her, you'd give her a nice home. ~

You already have all the images in the form ;)

Tammanae wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:

Kennel #25

Image of pet

Helios

Male

Reason You Want It:

For some time now, I have been wanting a dragon character to accompany my mountain sheep character, Rubes, as his dragon 'pet'. Rubes is a sheep that has been living quite peacefully in his herd until his faithful encounter with Wesley (belongs to June Bug), the somewhat unhinged pigmy goat that believes he lives in the Harry Potter universe, and upon meeting Rubes the 'giant', with his shaggy mane of hair, beetle black eyes and his gentle disposition, he immediately dubbed him 'Hagrid', much to Rubes' confusion. I want to add even more to this character, giving him a dragon with a personality all of his own, and unlike Rubes, one that believes everything that Wesley says, and becomes just as unhinged as the red headed goat. While Wesley is not mine, I have Kam's permission to use him in this form, as him and Rubes are inseparable. C=

Species

Western Dragon

Less than a year old

Personality/Background

Naive, childish, happy and lovable are some of the words to describe young Helios, along with severely mentally unhinged. Sadly, it isn't the young dragon's fault that his view on reality isn't quite sane, but the red headed goat's, Wesley's, fault. Having formed a strong bond with Rubes since birth, Helios sees Rubes as a father, and loves him unconditionally as such, while he sees Wesley as an older brother he aspires to be like. He is, however, slightly envious of the small goat, mostly due to the fact that because he is a dragon, he will never be able to go to Hogwarts like Wesley will, or at least like Wesley thinks he will. He does, however, take great pride in the fact that his father is both a professor and grounds keeper at the school, and wishes to accompany Rubes, or 'Hagrid' as he calls him, back to Hogwarts when the mountain sheep is called back to his regular duties. Rubes constantly tried to tell him not to listen to Wesley's mad stories when he was born, but eventually he simply gave up and lets the young dragon do and think as he pleases, although he does offer a wise word of advice every now and then, despite this advice falling to deft ears.

- - - - -

Thump... Thump... Thump...

The rhythmic beating of the young heart kept the sleeping creature at peace with its surroundings, unaware that there was a world outside of this small, oval vessel where it had lay dormant for so long now. A blue egg with a radiant, metallic sheen and streaks of orange that looked as though if the sun itself had streaked it with it's own searing heat lay on the most unusual place an egg like this could be seen. How had it gotten there? No one around could tell the tale, as only the young dragon who lay inside had presenced its arrival to this place, yet ignorant as it was of such things, it had not noticed anything, although the shock had made an effect on the small creature, as now it was more awake and perceptive than ever.

Thump... Thump... Thump...

It had been a few days since the abrupt awakening of the unborn creature, wings still folded, pressed tight against body and neck, eyes still closed as it tried to go back to sleep, back to the beautiful dream that had kept it happy in its claustrophobia worthy prison. Dreaming of things it had never seen before, the sky, clouds, vast mountain peaks, all out of reach now, yet so tangible they had been that it could still feel the breeze in its scales. Had it been able to roar in frustration, it would have done so, as it squirmed uncomfortably, wondering why it could not go back to that place, to the dreams in which wings had been able to spread out and let him reach for moon and stars.

Thump... Thump... THUD!

A loud, stomping noise interrupted the soothing rhythm its heart always carried. As its muscles relaxed, it felt something it had not felt in a very long time. Warmth. A melodious, comforting sensation that emanated from the outside, from something that created a heartbeat of its own, a booming heartbeat, one that sounded like the rumbling of thunder and lulled the young dragon into a hypnotic trance. The warmth was accompanied by something else. A voice. A voice which it could not understand, but could comprehend its meaning. A deep, rather raspy voice that was dripping with the most gentle, empathic feeling the young dragon had ever felt. At that moment, a jolt of this gentle being's care made a bond with the dragon's heart, a bond that could only be described as love, despite the dragon's usually crude and violent nature. Wanting to get closer to this warm, gentle creature that lay outside, the scaly egg dweller rasped the tooth at the edge of its nose towards the inner walls of the egg, banging harshly against it, desperate to get out.

Thump... Thump... CRACK!

"Tha's it leetle guy! Keep thumpin' it out!"

The voice that had provoked the young dragon to come out of its egg was now encouraging it further, giving it the extra push it needed when it thumped loudly against the walls of its prison, soothing it with words of kindness when it grew too tired to keep going on. Finally, however, the time had come, and as the young creature's head poked through the wall of the egg, a violent gush of oxygen filled its lungs, precious oxygen that, while not required inside the egg, was something it understood was vital to its survival. The egg gave one last, violent, cracking nose, and it split in half, revealing a small, orange and blue dragon with brown horns and scales.

"Oh would yeh look at dat. Ain't he a charmer?"

The same gentle, deep voice spoke again, a mountain dwelling accent thick on it, making it sound even gentler. Emerald eyes opened slowly, squinting at the violent light that they were experiencing for the first time. Trembling slightly, the young dragon stretched it's wings wide, feeling the air course through them, the sensation even more pleasant than he had ever dreamed of. Turning his small head up, emerald eyes met beetle black ones that were crinkled slightly in the corners as a a smile accompanied them. Next to him lay a gigantic creature, or at least, gigantic to him. Brown fur covered the creature from head to toe, and large, spiraling horns sat at the base of its head, covered by a shaggy mane of jet black hair. A strange pelt covered his front half, hanging on by the neck with a strange strap that amused the orange creature that had just been freed from confinement.

"Mrrrrk?"

"Oh lookit 'im! In't he adorable? How you doin' there, 'elios?" the large creature boomed happily, nuzzling him gently with its muzzle, making the young dragon thrill happily as he clung to it affectionately.

"Helios? You gave it a name?" came another voice from close by.

"Well of course I gave 'im a name! Poor bloke can't go 'round not 'aving no name, now can 'e?"

Confused and slightly bewildered, the young dragon, whose name was now Helios, turned around rapidly, only to see another creature behind him, staring at him with a bewildered, curious look. This creature was as different to the gentle giant as one can be, yet at the same time, oddly similar. Much smaller than the previous creature, and much lighter, being a pale cream color, this new creature shared horns with the ram, yet the horns were small and rather insignificant looking, covered by a mass of wild, flaming red hair. Like the giant, he too wore a strange pelt around his front half, one that looked very different, however, and much more unnatural than the other's.

"Mrrrrk?" Helios repeated, confused as he looked from one to the other. At first instinct, the second he had emerged from the egg, he would have killed both the mountain sheep and pygmy goat for sustenance, but the ram's meddling had changed this, making it so that the young dragon simply did not know what to do, and knew only the love a son would feel for his father for the giant in an inexplicable manner. Clinging tighter to the giant's muzzle, he crawled over it and climbed to the giant's head, a purring like sound erupting from his throat as he nuzzled in the shaggy hair.

"What are we going to do about him, Hagrid?" the little one asked, still looking up at Helios with wide eyes. "We could ask Charlie for help, you know? He's my family member. He works with dragons in Romania!"

A scoff of disbelief and slight amusement escaped 'Hagrid' as it looked down at the red headed goat, his ears perked slightly as he gave the smaller one a bemused look.

"Now you look 'ere, Wesley. I don' know nothin' 'bout this relative of yours, but I know more 'bout dragons than any other creature in this 'ere mountain! I think I can be trusted to take care of this little one. Besides, I think 'e likes me. And fer the last time... it's Rubes, not 'agrid. I don' even know what an 'agrid is!" Rubes responded, a matter of fact look on his face as he got up from his laying position, Helios still clinging to his head.

Wesley's eyes widened with disbelief, an almost indignant look on his face. He stomped one cloven hoof hard on the ground, making the giant take a nervous step back, making a rather comical sight had it been seen by a second party. A snort escaped the small, red headed creature, his tie and cloak swinging as he forced a blocking position, as though if he were stopping Rubes from continuing, despite his obvious lacking in size making sure he would be no trouble for the mountain sheep.

"What now?" Rubes asked, his ears flat as he looked down at Wesley.

"Hagrid, if we don't take proper care of this, you could get in trouble! I mean, what if Dumbledore can't help you out like he did with Norbert?"

An utter look of confusion overtook the mountain sheep's face, his eyes blank as he stared down at the smaller goat. After a moment of awkward silence, Rubes stepped over Wesley, not uttering a word, and continued on his way, his jet black eyes still sporting a confused look, but his mouth was now twisted with a sort of grimace that clearly said 'why me?'. As he continued on his way, the bleating of the pale goat followed, angry words being thrown his way about how a dragon was illegal and how he could get fired from his teaching position and worse yet, sent to Azkaban. All of this senseless chatter fascinated the young dragon clenched on Rubes head as he stared down at Wesley, bright emerald eyes shining with curiosity as he wished to hear more of this strange world he had hatched into.

- - - - -

"Hagrid, Hagrid! I think I just saw an owl flying close by! It must have been looking for me. You know my letter of acceptance into Hogwarts should be arriving any day now! Maybe we should stop and set up camp here for a few days, just in case," Wesley beamed, happiness gleaming in his big brown eyes.

"Mrrk?" Helios, now almost as big as Wesley, walked next to the pygmy goat, a confused look on his face.

A whole month had passed since Helios had hatched from the egg, and in that small time, the young dragon had grown quite large in size, as well as much more adventurous. While he had preferred staying on Rubes' head all the time during his first couple weeks of life, he had soon grown to love walking next to the cloven duo, and especially loved hearing Wesley's wisdom on the world of magic he obviously belonged to. According to Wesley, it was illegal for Rubes to keep him as a pet, however, the young dragon saw himself as much more than a pet, and he could tell the giant respected him much more than that as well, treating him with as much respect and kindness as he did Wesley and anyone else they encountered. Wesley, however, tended to be rather nervous when meeting others, quickly telling Helios to hide and not make a sound, as he could get 'Hagrid' in trouble. Afraid to get his beloved giant in danger of any sort, Helios was always happy to comply, skittering away and coming out only when the coast was clear. It made him sad, having to stay away from Rubes for so long sometimes, but as long as the mountain dwelling sheep was safe, he would not complain.

Noticing the confused look the dragon was giving him, Wesley puffed up his chest with pride.

"I come from a long line of wizards, you know, magic users. That is why I know of dragons, like you! Muggles, that is non magic folk, don't know anything about you. That is why we can't let others see you. If they are wizards, Hagrid will get in trouble for keeping you, if they are muggles, it might be an international disaster!"

A gasp of horror escaped Helios, finally understanding the severity of the manner. Distraught, he ran over to Rube's side and clung fiercely to his leg. Looking up, emerald eyes brimming as they were close to tears, he saw Rubes giving Wesley a look full of exasperation. Snorting, the giant took a step forward, careful not to hurt young Helios in the process.

"Now you look 'ere, Wesley. There's no need fer that kin' of talkin' to Helios. Why, yer jus' confusin' the little tyke," the mountain goat bleated, his short stub of a tail giving a slight twitch as he knew those words would probably reach deft ears. "And could ya' please stop callin' me 'agrid? Yer gonna confuse 'im even more if yer keep it up."

Sure enough, Wesley simply beamed up at Rubes, flashing the usual smile he did when he was blissfully ignoring everything his sane companion said to him. Padding up to Helios, the pygmy goat gave him a fierce hug, making the little dragon squee with glee.

"Don't worry, Helios. Hagrid won't let anything happen to you! Besides, I am here to help, too!" he said happily, his ears swiveling as he spoke. Turning a more serious look up at the giant, Wesley continued, resuming what he had said a few minutes earlier. "So, about setting up camp, I thought we could try over there. There seems to be enough food for us all, and it is nice and clear for the owls to see us when they drop their letter. So what do you think, Hagrid?"

"Hagreed!" Helios repeated, waving his hands in the air, proud to have been able to say his name.

"That's right! Hagrid!" Wesley beamed, a goofy smile on his face.

Eyebrow twitching slightly, Rubes hung his head, looking defeated as the goat and dragon looked up at him, waiting for an answer.

"Okay..." Rubes muttered with a resigned, flat voice.

Squealing and running with glee, Helios and Wesley ran to their designated camp area, Rubes close behind, dragging his hoofed legs as he expected a long, senseless week ahead of him.

crazy cranky critter wrote:
Taboo
Quad referance

Number:

Name:
Taboo

Banned / Forbidden / Prohibited

Meaning -
Thought of by society as unacceptable or inproper.

Why I Want Taboo:
For a long time I've seen Taboo sitting around in the Agency. I usually warm up to old characters after a while and get inspiration after just a few minutes of careful examination of them. I loved Boo's simplicity and the fact he is red, because I support alot of red things. But really I couldn't extract a personality from the simple smiling linearts he was one. I just found they looked very far from alive. Giving him a unique pose and simple items just added that little bit of character he needed to bring him to life in my mind. Now I can quite easily picture him as a living, moving creature and not just a design on paper and that is really what I look for in characters.

Personality:
Taboo's name is perhaps an exaggeration of his personality, but Boo does infact ignore what he is told to do and sometimes he goes against the flow of society. He is one of those people who are charming because of their down to earth simplicity and lack of need for expensive and elaborate trinkets. Taboo often annoys people because he is very hard to annoy and tends to give people simple, neutral answers to things even when they try to dig at his emotions. He enjoys being active but isn't very competative and prefers taking part in things for enjoyment.

Taboo:
His own gentle breaths lulled him as he shut his eyes. Taboo lay on his back, leaving his front to absorb the soothing warmth of the sun. He wasn't like others and he was always reminded of what people thought of him. Even his name, Taboo, reflected that society deemed him to be incorrect. But none of that mattered in his mind. The gentle breeze stirred and sent slight ripples through his soft coat that consisted of varying reds. Other kids dreamed of money, fame and looks but that was the last thought on this young wolf's mind. His dreams were peaceful. No stressing to make more money, no planning of a future out of sight. In the warm, comforting beams of the sun Taboo's mind reached out like the very breeze that ruffled his fur. Out, into the world without a care. His ears flicked quietly, absorbing the melodies of earth instead of loud out of tune voices from an iPod.

WIP
I understand that by adopting Taboo I take full responsibility for him.

wibeke wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
Image of pet
<---
Holly
Reason You Want It:
Oh my God, she's adorable. <3
I've always really loved this character, and for a while I was considering adopting her. I loved the colors and simple design, but I could never think of a good enough story for her. So I decided against it, figuring that someone else would adopt her and give her a better home. I can't believe no one's gone for her up until now.
The new revamp pretty much pushed me over the edge, I have so many ideas for her personality and her story now and I'm glad to finally be able to get them all down. This isn't the end of her her story right here, I have several characters that I think would work well with her. I've actually been looking for a good friend for my porcupine character, Spike, and I think the two would make great friends.

I promise she'll be drawn often and won't just sit and gather dust. She'd certainly be a well loved character, no doubt about that. x3
Species:
White-Tailed Deer
Height:
5" 2'
Personality:
Holly is a shy, quiet young deer who would rather sit and watch life go by than jump in and mess around. Rarely ever seen without a sketchbook and a pencil in hand, she's often seen a short way's off from the others, sketching with surprising accuracy the many different scenes around her, from the changing leaves to the younger children playing around her. She can think of few better pastimes than drawing, though she wishes her hooves wouldn't get in the way and make the pencil so hard to hold.
She typically makes an effort to be kind to others, though her conversations tend to be short lived and often leave both parties scratching their heads in confusion. Holly is pretty much lost in her own world, often spouting off some weird theory that sounded much better in her head or raving about how colorful and well designed a particular section of town is. Everything makes perfect sense in her head, the problem comes when she tries to explain things. This is less of cause her spending so much time alone, but rather an effect of it. It's hard to learn any sort of social skills if most of your time is spent alone-or with family, most of whom are fully used to her quirkiness by now . This has never really bothered her too much. Art is pretty much a universal language. Others might shake their heads and walk away after a failed conversation, but most seem to understand her art work.
More than anything, Holly loves Christmas time. Perhaps it's the colors of her fur, or just the general spirit of things, but she loves the season and looks forward to it all year long. It's not so much the presents, though she gets far happier at the sight of brand new pencils and good quality paper than one would ever really expect, as it is the fun of seeing all the buildings decorated in bright, glittering lights and everyone gathering together. It's the one time of year that she actually wants to be with others, and she really makes the most of it.
And of course with each new holiday season comes a thousand more subjects to draw. This alone is enough to make the little deer almost jump for joy, regardless of the occasion. It takes very little to excite her, with even the smallest of things like a caterpillar or someone saying a simple "hello" bringing a smile to her face, and she tries to find the good side of everything. Even when everything's falling apart there will always be birds singing and tons of new adventures to be had. Her pictures will often focus around this, spending hours drawing one tiny songbird or scribbling down the friendly looking face of a passerby in hopes of later making a more detailed version of it.
This isn't to say she isn't without her little breakdowns, no one can really go through life without losing it every once in a while, but as a whole Holly is remarkably calm.
History:
The fawn sat quietly in the corner of the room twirling her pencil around with her fingers, stopping every once in a while to glance up at her surroundings or to gnaw at the eraser. Her mother had her nose buried in a book whose title was much too long for the younger deer to understand. Happily she set to work, scribbling out the rough form of what she claimed to be her mother-though you'd never know it by looking. It was more of a cluster of scribbles, later colored bright green with her new set of crayons, but no one had the heart to tell her. She proudly presented the drawing to her mother, almost glowing with excitement.
The older doe chuckled warmly, tousling the mop of red hair on her fawn's head gently. "Thank you, Holly. It's beautiful."
That was around ten years ago, she remembered. Maybe a year before her mother "went away," as her father had told her. She had few memories of her mother beyond that drawing, apart from scattered little memories of what she looked like and small, unimportant little pieces of some other memory. Every once in a while she'd still look at the drawing, and with that remember faintly the scent of her cooking or her kind voice, but she couldn't say she missed her. She was too young to really remember her mother getting sick.

But the drawing stuck with her. She loved the idea of being able to capture her memories and the different sights and smells of that day. And so she became an artist, scribbling down all the different little scenes and pretty things in life.

Of course. <3

xX-Nix-Xx wrote:
Pets ID tag

Chatoyant
Commonly called Chat

Reason You Want It:
I saw him and is was instant love! I have always wanted a dragon character to RP and also to be a reference while I try to get some Dragon drawing skills into place. I love how the black goes perfectly with the other colours and he will be fun to write about. I don't know exactly what he will be like until I start writing about him but I love it how I only have to look at him and ideas come in the dozen!

Personality
RESERVED
Chat looked up at the long pillar, his wings folded behind him as he observed not only the challenge but the other dragons come to take it up, as he padded forward the other dragons sized him up, jumping over to greet him,
"Hey Chat!
"Good luck Chat!"
"May the best win!"
Chat acknowledged all these with a polite dip of the head.

QUIET
As Chat sat down with his multi-coloured wings stretching in anticipation he said nothing, he closed his eyes, this challenge would be the hardest of his life, to get to the top of the pillar you had to fly to the top, navigating fierce wind currents while fighting other dragons for the place at the top. It was a test what if succeeded in would make you a hero. As these thoughts ran through his head, Chat didn't make a sound...

QUICK
It was time for the test to begin. All the dragons were lining up as the elder of the forest stood on a rock, his gold wings raised, as he threw his head up every dragon crouched, tense and waiting. A great golden flame erupted from his mouth into the sky in a mighty roar that signalled the beginning of the race.
Chat could see a green dragon beside him about to strike out at him, trying to lessen the opponents as it started. As fast as lightning, Chat knew his target, his claws shot out, scraping down the other dragons wing as the roar echoed around his ears.
Before the other dragons could even blink, Chat leaped into the air like a bullet, flapping his many coloured wings and taking him into the wind before any of the others.

POWERFULL
The other dragons finally caught up to him, he could see a pink one flying neck and neck to him as they were all thrown by the currents, threatening to send them into the ground. Chat gave the pink dragon such a fierce glare that she quavered, it was enough so that when the next swift biting wind hit them she was thrown off course. Leaving Chat to surge upward, beating his wings powerfully.

POLITE
Chat's wings ached as he surged to the top of the pillar, the dragons below him snapped at his hind paws but it only gave him extra strength, he landed heavily on the side of the pillar, hauling himself onto the top, he lay there for a minute, trembling with exhaustion before getting to his paws and letting out a roar of victory, the echoing cheers from the ground gave Chat a light headed sensation but he dipped his head and bowed in a gesture he knew all could see...

History

TessaKitty wrote:

Pet's ID Tag: 44 (fourty-four)

Name You'd Choose for It: Shiokaze, "Shi"
Meaning "sea breeze" in Japanese
Species: Shiba Inu Mix

Reason You Want It: I have loved this character for a long time. I love her simple, yet pleasing colors, and what's great is that she's easy to reproduce, even for amateur artists like me. I tend to be drawn to simpler characters, and I love this one so much. I don't have any scene characters at the moment, and I would love to have this lovely wolf join my family. Now, with Kam's beautiful new revamp, I knew I couldn't wait any longer for this character, and finally found the donator. I would love this stunning character, and I appreciate your consideration of my form

I love the beach. The water is always so clear and beautiful. I love the weather, the breeze, the atmosphere. It has a personality just like every person and animal. You might say peppy, joyful, fun.
How about unpredictable?
Or deadly?
It's not normally tacked on to the beach, the place where people go to escape, relax, have fun. Not when the tsunami came. Then it was a death zone. The earthquake came first, of course. One of the longest the people of Tokyo had ever experienced.
And they thought it was over after that.
Oh, but it wasn't.
The tsunami was next. Who does Mother Nature think she is, pulling a trick like this? It devastated the island, took homes and lives, and everything. Never underestimate her power.
It took everything I knew, my life, my family, my friends.
I was alone, with no one left to turn to.
I didn't know what to do, and I had no family, no friends, all taken by the water flowing through the den.
Gasping for breath, I spluttered in the water, searching for a familiar face.
But there were none.
I floated on a piece of wood for days. Out in the middle of the ocean, with water surrounding me everywhere. I was helpless.
On the brink of death, I floated in the ocean, unsure if I would ever make it home.
I blacked out.
I never expected that I'd wake up. I never thought I'd get another chance in this world.
But I was wrong.
Just as Mother Nature took everything I knew away from me, she gave me my life back.
Depressed, unsure, scared, I didn't know what to do.
So I followed my instincts.
I went back to the beach. Ravaged by the tsunami, it's beauty marred.
But I saw beneath that, I saw the beauty that once was.
And now I am trying to restore it.
So, Mother Nature, please. Just as you have given me another chance to live, give me the strength to make this happen.

My heart goes out to all those affected by Japan's killer earthquake/tsunami <3

Screenshot of permission.
This is the donator, she just changed her username.

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy cranky critter » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:06 am

Thank you so much for Taboo ^u^
*Grabs Boo's tail and pulls him off to meet his new family*
Last edited by crazy cranky critter on Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
{
together, we make . . .

deviantArt.

. . . the perfect hell
}
crazy cranky critter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosalind » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:07 am

Congrats wibeke! (:

Hi there, I'm Rosalind!
I used to be a General Helper
so if you are looking for any help send in a help ticket. CS's amazing team will help you!
I'm not very active anymore, although I occasionally pop on so replies to PMs and trades could be slow.

[Character Thread] [Fursona Thread]

ImageImageImageImageImage
Rosalind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The New Agency ~CD 08/10 p.51~

Postby Micki. » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:18 am

So, number 14 will be given out next CD to one of us [if we have permission], correct?

[Sorry, but I'm not familiar with the Agency's method of adopting out characters.]
    x
    Micki • she / her • slytherin • shy n stressed
    young adult • college student • EST timezone

BLM donation adopts !!

sig forever a wip bc lazy
Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby je ; t a i m e » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:22 am

Congrats, Wes. I know you'll take wonderful care of her.
je ; t a i m e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Steffi. » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:24 am

❀ qυαятz ❀ wrote:
Congrats, Wes. I know you'll take wonderful care of her.

This. n_n I told you your form was good. ;D
Steffi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me