Squeebles (OPEN FOR MARKING)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Squeebles (OPEN FOR MARKING)

Postby Zerzeaz » Sat May 11, 2024 4:15 pm

"Oh what's this, there's something rustling in the bushes, oh it looks like a stray Squeeble has taken a liking to you!
They've decided to come out of hiding and greet you, when greeting they will bow their heads to you to let you know they're your friend.
But watch out for mischievous Squeebles, they like to jump out and scare you, most of the time they're alright but some may need to be shooed away just be cautious on your adventures, especially while out looking for treasures, Oh no! Looks like a mischievous Squeeble has scared off our friend, but you'll have plenty of chances to find new friends."

“Hello all travelers! I am the Squeeble Captain, I am the leader of the Squeebles, me and most of my crew here had nowhere else to go after our shipwrecked, but we've decided to settle down and have been trying to grow our little community, so join our crew!
Bring along you and your Squeebles to take on adventures that may come your way and make friends along the way. I am here to lead, help take care of everything and help ensure that you enjoy your stay. So glad you could join us please take a look around while out on your travels you may spot a Squeeble out in the wild.”

Alright hello everyone, owner here! i've never done something like this so please bear with me please! but I wanted to do something kinda pirate themed somewhat but also not really I just wanna make a silly UMA to give people cool fellas! But I do have lots of plans already and cannot wait to fully get this going and wanted to open it for markings!

Image Image
This is what the regular lines look like unedited
Last edited by Zerzeaz on Sun May 12, 2024 10:53 am, edited 6 times in total.
Zerzeaz
She/They
Meesk Artist

Zerzeaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Squeebles Uma

Postby Zerzeaz » Sat May 11, 2024 4:17 pm

Rules:
All cs rules apply here
  • Be kind to everyone, especially to your Squeeble friends
  • Please no swearing, or harassment of any kind if this becomes a problem you will have to go where the mischievous Sqeeubles roam.
  • Be respectful to your fellow Squeeble adventurers everyone deserves patience so please be kind if someone is confused about something or even in the wrong about something simply try to explain something if you can, or if it results in a argument report it to the Squeebles Captain or a Squeebles Guard to take over.
  • Do not beg for Squeebles if someone may have one you really like, if they put it up for offers you may offer but other than that please be happy for your fellow adventurers.
  • Please do not vent or discuss very serious topics such as politics, religion, or controversial topics that could lead to disagreements.
  • Do not trade fodder if you are obtaining Squeebles just to instantly trade away that is wrong. We would like to give Squeebles to members who genuinely enjoy them and connect with them.
  • There is a cool down on when you can trade a Squeeble after obtaining one, as of now the cool down will only be 3 days but litterswaps of a giveaway that may of just happened are allowed

Future rules will be added if need be, please do not purposely find loopholes in the rules if things are not specific enough they will later be modified.

FAQS

• How does one obtain a Squeeble? You can receive Squeebles through giveaways,raffles and adventures or you can pay or be gifted customs and breedings, do not beg to be gifted Squeebles.
  • Are there free Squeebles? Yes Squeebles can be obtained through giveaways, raffles, and even adventures
  • Can you go on adventures without owning a Squeeble? Unfortunately no but you could try arranging borrowing one from someone else, there will also be spare Squeebles with simple designs able to be borrowed.
  • Do you need a female Squeeble and a man Squeeble to make a breeding? You do not!

Can you make your own Squeebles?

You can
Make Squeebles for your own personal use, but make sure it has the fake Squeeble tag and if you share it around to please credit Squeebles for the base
You may also make them to give a Tamer an idea of what you are wanting with your Squeebles design.

You Cannot

Make unofficial Squeebles and share them saying that they are official. Every official Squeeble requires an ID.
They cannot tag along with you on adventures.
you cannot try to trade them for official Squeebles and you cannot try selling unofficial Squeeble designs.

Further questions will be added to the FAQ if asked about often.
Last edited by Zerzeaz on Sat May 11, 2024 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zerzeaz
She/They
Meesk Artist

Zerzeaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zerzeaz » Sat May 11, 2024 4:18 pm

LORE

Squeebles are mouse like creatures always ready for an adventure, they love going out and finding trinkets and treasures everywhere they go, some can be pretty shy, there is also Squeebles that can be rather mischievous these ones should be avoided as they are up to no good and like to steal other Squeebles treasures and items when they get the chance. Squeebles can either be your friend or your worst enemy, they’re easy to befriend even the mischievous ones can take a liking to other people and change their ways.

Captain Squeeble and his crew were the first Squeebles ever to venture through the rogue waves of the ocean, squeebles don't really like water unless they were born in the depths of it but that's a rare occurrence. But the captain is the first land Squeeble to ever sail, hes plundered so much treasure during his time and has now decided to settle down on land where he’ll be able to grow his crew and have his own community, he wants to teach all the Squeebles in the land on how to survive and take care of themselves better, including even some of the most mischievous Squeebles.
Last edited by Zerzeaz on Sun May 12, 2024 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zerzeaz
She/They
Meesk Artist

Zerzeaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me